[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's time. No need for any context. Just vent and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 20

File: say it!.png (35KB, 660x755px) Image search: [Google]
say it!.png
35KB, 660x755px
It's time.

No need for any context. Just vent and let it all out.
>>
I hate negros... with all their blackness.
>>
>>731103026
I promised her everything, we had so much together, and now she's gone, and with someone else. I've come to terms with the loss, but I can't come to terms with the image of her with another man. He gets to hold her, laugh with her, kiss her, and love her, and I get to sit in my apartment and fight my thoughts.
>>
File: Blank_ffac32_6251424.gif (265KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Blank_ffac32_6251424.gif
265KB, 500x400px
I think we can all agree that if we eliminated religion in all forms, conflict would go down

also all black women need to be eliminated
>>
>>731103752
I'll give you the former.
>>
>>731103026
i didnt mean to kill her. i guess i was acting too kinky
>>
I'm super pent up and just want top hold a chick down and fill her womb with my semen...
>>
one time i dressed as a girl and went on a bus to downtown, only to get felt up and hit on for the rest of the day.
>>
File: 1486713844809.jpg (109KB, 534x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1486713844809.jpg
109KB, 534x1236px
>>731103026

I wish he wasn't such an asshole just because he is a Ranger. Guy really pisses me off every goddamn time I see him. I hope his ass gets chaptered out before I get my twenty years in. I I would be so happy if I could see the fucker lose that smug prick grin of his. Fuck him, and his recon platoon.
>>
I want to date a little girl. Not even for sex, just a normal boyfriend girlfriend deal.
>>
I need to stop talking to girls. Everytime I talk to one and befriend them, I find out they have a boyfriend even though said girl has not mentioned anything about them
>>
>>731106644
Maybe stop talking to girls strictly as romantic partners.

Maybe I'm just a fag but I have a lot of interests that overlap with typical girl interests. It has brought me some really great friends over the years. Women aren't just wet holes you know
>>
>>731103026
Im never good enough for anything. Not good enough for a good career, not good enough for a gf, not good enough for anything. I'll never amountto anything /b/
>>
This girl I'm in love with teats me like complete fucking shit. She says she loves me and only wants me but she doesn't ever talk to me or make time for me anymore. I think she has someone else in her life and I cry every night cause I knew she was the one. I honestly don't wanna live anymore. Idk what to do
>>
I know I'm not smart or physically impressive but im still a person dammit.
The beautiful people need to realize that they did not earn their advantages.
>>
fuck this fucking server man. The whole server changed to what it was, and it's some horny virgin teen shit show. You fucking can't even uphold a decently challengeing conversation for 3 secs of your life. The mods/admins here can't even do there jobs right respectively. The admins are fucking never here all the time(I have no idea why they are still admins) and the mods don't know what they are doing. They can't even use the most basic commands on this fucking bot. Oh, and let me tell you about this one mod(now a fucking admins, and I'll tell you why for a shit fucking reason) is the slutiest bitch on this server. Idek why she was chosen as mod int he first place when she's the worst when coming to do their job. idk whats with her, but she constantly have to fuck with any guy who's voice is "deep". Keep in fucking mind, she can talk to the guy for a measly 5 min and already want to fuck the guy for going into a vc with her and talking for another 15. She dosn't even talk niether, the just sits there and doesn't know how to have conversation, at all. Did I mention she gets off at deep voices in a vc in a fucking discord server. Oh, and let me tell you how she miraculously got admin. She got admin for not doing her job correctly at all. Maybe not just that, but becuase she forgot how to do a simple command on a bot the could fix everything. Fucking mute the fucker, she got admin becuase she didn't want to mute, but to ban them becuase they were "fighting". Now to the rest of the server, she got so much infuence on it becuase all she could talk about it sexual shit and don't know how to talk about anything else(or food). She influenced it to a point to where she gots fucking slaves of people baseing thier name off her name and it's fucking retarded. There's so many points on this discord server I'd like to talk about, but it's pretty much based around why this one erson is shit.

The discord code is just fucking "og" go for it
>>
>>731107716
You could kill yourself?
>>
>>731107716
You can start by pressing on. Life sucks some times, but, things do get better. Maybe not right away, but, they do.
>>
>be me
>18
>going to 3 day festival
>arrive late on friday with ex and her friend
>they ditch me and im left with no food and water
>fail to setup tent because im a nerd and already exhausted (7pm)
>fuck it walk into festival ground
>anti-social as fuck smoking darts and drinking near a fire pit
>music is pretty basic nothing too interesting
>random 16 y/o i hate lets call him Tim(use to bully him, made him drop out of school because he hurt a girl i know)
>Tim is now following me
>Tim is literally asking everyone for mdma even parents with kids(9pm)
>i keep drinking
>ditch Tim
>find friend(lets call him Jayden) and he gives me 40mg of valium and 5mg of adderal (10:30pm)
>watch a music performance dopey as shit from all the valium (12am)
>someone drops liquid lsd into me and Jayden's hand
>lick the lsd
>drink some more
>black out from too much valium and not enough adderal before the lsd even hits me
>wake up in emergency tent with blankets wrapped around me
>wtf
>nurse keeps taking my temperature and tells me I was found shivering on the ground near a fire pit
>wtf happened
>she walks 1km with me until i manage to get to my unsetup tent and passout in my sleeping bag

continue?
>>
>>731108179
Please do. I'm hoping for a funny story after the shit day I had.
>>
>>731108060
things DO NOT get better, you just lower your standards of happiness and learn to deal with it. if you're depressed and unhappy now, then strap in tight because life is one long downward spiral
>>
>>731108429
>Saturday (day 2)
>find Jayden who i was with last night still awake walking around
>find 7g of pot in a ziplock bag on the ground(SCORE!!)
>ask Jayden what happened
>he said i just disapeared
>we walk around looking for more adderal or coke to wake me the fuck up
>walk past a guy on a bicycle
>he stops and puls out a vial of lsd and drops it into my hand
>i lick it within an instant
>start smoking the pot with Jayden
>2 hours later no effect start thinking it was GHB and that is why i nearly died last night
>go find other people i know and ask them wtf happened
>Jayden goes and passes out
>they pissy af but turns out i was dancing(i never dance) with one of them high as shit then i walked off from them too
>they mad af because they couldnt score any drugs and I keep being given shit for free.
>still no sure why i was left on the ground, no one knows
>lsd starts to hit me and i watch as everything is moving
>walk down to near my tent is and find oen of my old MDMA buddies (lets call him Adam)
>leave him and go sit on a chair trying to drink the lsd away
>sit in chair for 2 hours
>head back to tent and setup tent while on acid within 10minutes(fuck yeah)
>see someone waving at me from afar
>its adam
>head over to adam and there are 10 other people i know
>fuck yeah no just stuck here alone with Tim and Jayden
>Walk around the festival scoring 2 grams of mdma with adam
>walk back to adam's camp
>adam's friend spills a gram of mdma onto the car seat
>fml
>buy a xtc pill and swallow it
>instantly throw up because all I have been doing is drinking and taking lsd
>recover within 10 minutes
>start doing lines of mdma off the car seat(5pm)
>take snort 3 fat lines since only 2 other people wanted to do mdma off a fucking car seat
>friends get stuck in a loop of smoking bongs for 2 hours
>i finally get the cunts to walk into the festival with me (7pm)
>>
>>731108756
>half way to festival they stop in the middle of the road and start smoking more bongs
>fml
>20 minutes later we are walking again
>finally make it to the festival and mdma has worn off
>Adam leaves and 2 of his mates come with me and we do a gram of mdma together on a table infront of a few hundred people
>idgaf no police here and security doesnt give a shit
>walk around pinging and watch one of Adam's friends flip his shit and slap someone
>walks away and meets up with us again
>one of my friends drops acid for the first time
>cunts fucked
>doesnt know where he is
>sit with him at a fire pit for 2 hours
>walk around a bit more mdma is mostly out of my system so im just getting drunk again
>everyone pretty much disapears besides one of lsd guys friend
>sit down near different fire pit and a chick starts chating me up she looks 20
>all touchy feely with me
>fuck yeah someones interested in my antisocial ass
>we laugh and joke then she talks about her kids
>.... kids?
>she has a 20 year old son and 18 year old daughter
>i ask where her daughter is
>she is in a different state not even at the festival
>fml
>she tries to get me and a friend to dance with her
>we ditch her
>walk back to camp and pass out(2am)
>>
>>731105705
Not worth it mate.

I dated a high schooler years ago, the drama and lack of real knowledge was insufferable.
>>
This shit is torture
>>
>>731108786
Sunday(Day 3)
>wake up next morning to see dude who slapped someone's car gone(he left at 6am)
>see ambulance driving at full speed towards where he left (8am)
>see on the news "Car flipped 12km from festival, ingulfed in flames, 1 dead"
>not my friend
>walk back into festival and start getting drunk with other friends
>puke my guts up because i havnt eaten
>walk into public shade area and lay down and look after Jayden
>Other friends leave to bathroom i stay there and a hot chick comes in
>starts talking to me, exchange names and where we were camped
>she sees her friend and has to go but says we should meet up tonight
>i carry on getting drunk and try to find her
>dont end up finding her and decide fuck it i havnt showered in 3 days, no one knows me, lets make an ass out of myself
>start dancing like a retard
>cunts are smiling and joining in
>wtf
>no one gives a flying fuck at this festival you can do what ever you want
>realize how much ive been trying and decide fuck it lets just do whatever and not care anymore
>bunch of topless chicks dancing
>dance with a few chicks until im exhausted and head back to tent
>>
i wish they would stop following me
>>
>>731109031
Monday(Day 4)
>wake up next morning with a hangover and feel amazing
>sunburnt to shit and a smell like pure sweat since i still havnt showered
>pack up tent
>mfw doesnt fit back into bag
>duct tape that shit up
>works
>drive back to town and get food
>finally shower
>hop on 4chan right now

Thats the story of me almost dying from a mix of adderal and valium and getting a free gram of mdma, free 7 grams of pot, and surviving off random peoples food and water at a 3-4 day festival with $50 to begin with
>>
>>731103026

I hate myself and I just accidentally inhaled some dust from porcelain and there's blood in my spit. I don't want to go to the hospital but I just want something crazy to do if I'm dying anyways.
>>
i dont know if im going to survive this month
>>
hmm I don't know if you have a great day at work and save your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your time once and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and
>>
You already know.
>>
>>731109203
I tried to kill myself 5 different ways the other week
but im too weak to commit to it
After the festival and the lsd and all the awesome chats ive had with random people i no longer want to die
im going to leave shitty highschool that i get 0 work done in and hate and go do an apprenticeship.
Get my fucking life sorted while i still can.

Felt like shit when my ex dumped me, felt like i lost my entire world but now, after the massive lsd trip I am back baby
>>
File: borowitz-dick-cheney-mtp-1200.jpg (234KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
borowitz-dick-cheney-mtp-1200.jpg
234KB, 1200x797px
>>731109165
Well, shit, Anon. Glad you didn't fucking die.

>mfw
>>
im 100% sure everyone I know thinks im gay because my closest friend just came out
>>
File: 1490476429785.gif (2MB, 400x247px) Image search: [Google]
1490476429785.gif
2MB, 400x247px
I can watch humans get beheaded, children shot in the face and beaten to death, pretty much anything.

But, animal abuse makes me a sad panda. :(
>>
I'm fucking done with life bro
>>
>>731109518
why are you done with life?
>>
File: 1485456632796.jpg (44KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485456632796.jpg
44KB, 768x1024px
>>731103026

The Republican tax plan will almost surely destroy Social Security.
Those cunts to 7%+ of every paycheck I ever got, and now I'll never see a nickel of it because 28% of the registered voters voted for a semi-retarded Russian puppet.
>>
>>731109601
>Those cunts *took
>>
>>731109601

How many sheckles were you paid to post that, Greenbergstein?
>>
She doesn't want me like she did when we dated, but I'd do anything to make it work again.
>>
>>731103026
I have the hots for non-white native women.
>>
I don't care that you broke your elbow
>>
File: 1353960695069.jpg (109KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1353960695069.jpg
109KB, 406x364px
>>731109584
I fail at everything. I'm a fucking NEET, scared of everything, hate everyone, virgin, the whole package you know.

not that you fucking care though

...faggot
>>
I fucked my cousin and I'm not sorry.
>>
>>731103704
I felt the same way man, i saw my ex the day after i blacked out, she has hickeys over her neck i wanted to kms. but then realised hey the girl i use to love is a whore who literally fucked people for drugs and she isnt someone i want to get back with. screw her and lets see how long she lasts before she gets fucking herpies.
>>
>>731109601
lol social security has been fucked for a long time dumbass
>>
I love her and want to spend the rest of my life with her but dont feel bad at all for cheating.
and if given the chance would probably do it again.
>>
>>731109780
I was a virgin up until i was 17yr 6mth
I spent 4 years of my life stuck inside my house because i was too anxious to leave
i physically couldnt leave the house i was scared shitless
It took me 2 years of therapy, moving to a different state and some random people who became some of my closest friends to get passed that and to start getting with girls.

I've had 3 girlfriends in the past year.
one which i lost my virginity to. one which i spent 2 months with. and one which dumped me after 5 months of us being together because she wanted to be a whore and have fun while she was young and fuck dudes for mdma.

Move out of whatever hell of a town you are in.
PUSH YOURSELF, i can not stress that enough if you push yourself you actually get girls, you dont need to be handsome, you dont need to be fit, I have constant sociopathic tendencys and anxiety and I have had girlfirends, find someone who makes u laugh and be yourself, bitches arent worth it if you have to lie about yourself constantly
>>
>>731110197
I understand, man
>>
Most people who disparage an extreme version of an opposing viewpoint is either disingenuous or retarded.
>>
>>731103026
My mom died when I was 17 due to ALS.
I'd been having suicidal thoughts/depression since I was in middle school, mom's death just makes it worse
Finally start getting better, go to college after I graduate high school
Fail out of college because I'm a lazy fuck and wouldn't do homework
Goes back home to live with my dad and work a part time job
My dad died this April 3rd.
Dad ran his own business but was real old fashion, hadn't payed taxes and shit in years
In the house I grew up in by myself right now
Dad owed almost 200,000 in back taxes
His business wasn't a LLC (not separate from his personal assets)
All the debt falls to my 34 year old brother and I
I want to die OP
>>
>>731110431
Failing college. I haven't told anyone yet. I intend to get drunk all summer. I'll see you on the other side, brother.
>>
i absolutely fucking hate my 'best friend'. we were compatible as people 20 years ago but we've grown into very different people, and it feels like a giant fucking performance to pretend to enjoy your company
>>
>>731103854
No one is going to ask for an obviously fake story.
>>
>>731103026
I'm spreading herpes. I lie and use women. I might have fucked a hundred but I can't figure out how to care about one and keep her around.
>>
File: romney-smug-as-always.jpg (69KB, 260x320px) Image search: [Google]
romney-smug-as-always.jpg
69KB, 260x320px
>>731110073
>lol social security has been fucked for a long time dumbass
Not even close.
It's NEVER had a deficit.
EVERY SINGLE YEAR since 1935 it's brought in more money than it's spent.
Sure, Congress keeps "borrowing" the surplus, but it doesn't really matter because it always brings in more than it spends.
The only real danger is some politician will dismantle it for personal political gain.
>>
My life fucking sucks right now. I'm an engineering student at top 5 engineering school. The work load and all the shit that is expected of me is crazy. I barely have enough time to maintain friendships from the sheer work load i go through. Im sacrificing so much for my future (not even to mention the like $125k in debt ill be in when i graduate). I just need this to work out.
>>
I know she probably isn't interested. But goddammit until she says no I'm going to keep trying.
>>
>>731109687
How many roubles were you paid to post that, Wladislav? Or were they bottles of grain alcohol?
>>
>>731110845
>I intend to get drunk all summer.
I got drunk all winter (failing marriage).
Trust me, it's not the answer.
That much "life anesthesia" will make your ass fat.
If I had it to do all over again, I'd just get stoned instead.
>>
Stay strong
>>
I'm a really fucking shitty person in general, and she knows this yet she still wants to be with me. She'll do anything for me, but I won't even bother to change something small about me for her. I want to let her go and find someone that'll treat her the way she deserves to be treated, but I don't know when.

Pic somewhat related
>>
>>731103752
At first, maybe; however, once it turns out that getting rid of religion doesn't solve most of the world's problems, people will start finding other, non-religious reasons to kill one another.

But you're right about black women.
>>
Son, I'm sorry you resent me. I was in a difficult situation, and I did what I thought was best at the time. I'm sorry I turned out to be wrong.
>>
>>731112808
You touched his candyhole didn't you
>>
>>731103026
>be me
>Junior year of college
>Dad let my loser cousin move in with us
>This cousin molested me as a child
>been here a month now
>stares at me when I walk out of my room
>always goes to the bathroom after I take a shit
>begged my dad to kick him out
>dad is the king of betas though
>afraid to kick cousin out because he doesn't want my cousin to be angry at him
>wtf, dad?
>telling myself that I have one year left of college, and then I will be able to get out of here
>>
>>731113275
What do you imagine he does in the bathroom after you shit? Sniff the befouled air and jack off?

Also, your dirty underwear are disappearing from the hamper. FYI.
>>
>>731112626
what pic?
>>
>>731113187
No. I hired him to work at my company and then turned out to be a pretty shit boss.
>>
IM STRAIGHT
>>
>>731113566
I feel bad for you
>>
File: feelsbadman.jpg (11KB, 277x329px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
11KB, 277x329px
>>731113523
my /b/ad
>>
File: 1487331354299.jpg (309KB, 721x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1487331354299.jpg
309KB, 721x1280px
>>731113523
>>
>>731113575
fag
>>
>>731103026
Do you have any idea what you've just done for yourself you miserable faggot? That's right, you've just made me mad. I'm the most SKILLED MARTIAL ARTIST in my town and can kick ANYONES ass, and if you think your shitty thrift-store weapons can stop me? GUESS AGAIN NIGGER. I AM A FUCKING WEAPON AND THERE'S NO SAFETY ON ME MOTHERFUCKER!!
At this very moment I'm using the IP tracking software I got from the myg0t forums and I've got your IP you fucking faggot, and it's right here: 31.31.176.0

You're scared now aren't you? Good, you should be because my boy beatlejuice lives a block away from you and he's not as forgiving as I am. You think you can protect yourself from him you WITHERED FUCK? NO, YOU CAN'T. You'll be getting your shit kicked in and within less than a minute there'll be nothing left of you but a corpse that reeks of queer.
Be ready, faggot.
>>
File: 1493180339623.png (135KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493180339623.png
135KB, 300x300px
I like to think I'm sophisticated and I've tricked more than a few people and even some of my professors into thinking I have this immense knowledge about movies, but I have the taste of an angsty teenager. My three favorite movies are Batman versus Superman, Big Hero 6, and the recent Power Rangers reboot.

I write sappy shipping fanfiction about various superhero and cartoon properties.

When I was younger, my dad used to cut my hair, trim my finger and toe nails, trim my pubes, shave me, and pop pimples on my face and back. He also walked around the house naked and once took a shower with me when I was five and my mom and brother were out.

I tried to force myself to be a computer science major and got a C in the introductory course even after busting my ass. Programming makes me want to put my head through a wall.

I used to go to the movies every weekend to convince my mom that I had friends and wasn't a total loser. She found out, but I still go every now and again because it's relaxing
>>
>>731113566
Dad? Wtf all you had to do was make a decision
>>
>>731103026
Exactly a hundred years ago today WW1 was still being waged and mostly people dont seem to mention or even give a shit, it may have been a pointless war but the impact started the modern era we are in today
>>
>>731109165
Gg m8
>>
>>731103752
I'm with you. I have dreams about a post-rapture utopia.
>>
There's not a single god damn thing I want in life. I'm just going to stare into the abyss until it claims me.
>>
>>731113498
I don't know. He creeps the hell out of me. He's nine years older than me and has three kids. I'm not overly confident, but the confidence I do have comes from knowing that I'll never be as pathetic as he is.
>>
>>731114356
Have you considered ejaculating in his food and hair products to bolster your confidence?
>>
>>731103026
I want to fuck my cousin's ex wife. Is that wrong?
>>
>>731113275
this sounds familiar. have you posted before?
>>
>>731114710
Only if you don't follow through with it
>>
>>731113996
so your autism power is remembering movie quotes?
>>
should i jizz in a fleshlight right now or go to sleep? I'm pretty tired and have to be up early in the morning
>>
>>731114790
Ok awsome. :D
>>
Since I can't make a thread about it fuck it

The act of taking my own life is not something I am doing without a lot of thought. I don't believe that people should take their own lives without deep and thoughtful reflection over a considerable period of time. I do believe strongly, however, that the right to do so is one of the most fundamental rights that anyone in a free society should have. For me much of the world makes no sense, but my feelings about what I am doing ring loud and clear to an inner ear and a place where there is no self, only calm.
>>
>>731114856
go to sleep, its harder to sleep after cuming
>>
>>731114856
Jizzing will help you sleep though
>>
>>731103026
I don't have any reason to not go purchase a shotgun and blow my fucking brains out other than I'm too fucking lazy/apathetic to do so.
>>
A little cannabis and good cinema can help with that. Find a sweetpea that will do that with you and before you know it life looks alright. Don't give up from just apathy. I'm rooting for you, anon.
>>
one time I went into my parent's backyard late at night when it was raining. i got completely naked and masturbated on the dirt ground.
>>
>>731114323
>A little cannabis and good cinema can help with that. Find a sweetpea that will do that with you and before you know it life looks alright. Don't give up from just apathy. I'm rooting for you, anon.
>>
>>731114958
I love you anon.
>>
>>731115267
Fuck you
>>
>>731115135
no, its a myth
>>
>>731115267
None of those things are going to happen. I leave the house three times tops weekly, and I don't even drive. My mother drives me.
>just apathy
You don't seem to have great reading comprehend. Are you, by chance, stoned?
I said apathy is the only reason I DON'T do that.
>>
So, I feel like I should leave my wife and kids. I feel like they love me but I don't love them back. I feel like being at home is more work than work itself l and I don't really want to subject my family to a loveless relationship. I only stay because I'd get raped by child support.
>>
>>731115500
Helps me every night though.
>>
File: 2093115-bigthumbnail.jpg (101KB, 450x270px) Image search: [Google]
2093115-bigthumbnail.jpg
101KB, 450x270px
I wanna go home
Im tired of fucking coming here day after day after day
I just want to relax and waste my entire day on my computer
>>
She told me she loved me, but now it seems like she's pushing me away day by day. It's tearing me apart and I don't know what to do.
>>
>>731115556
*comprehension
Fucking autocorrect...
>>
>>731115561
You don't feel some attachment to your kids? I'm not judging you I'm asking because I don't care about anyone and I'm trying to imagine the concept of having kids someday where everyone says you'll unconditionally love them.
>>
im lowkey sick and tired of her never spending time with me
i get that shes busy but like fuck man im your damn boyfriend make time
and im tired of her being clueless about my hints or advances
its not that hard to tell when someone wants to do something physical
oh well guess this is what i get for not dating a thot
>>
>>731115064
>>731115135
conflicting advice....
>>731115064
was first though, thanks for the help lads
>>
>>731115791
I have an attatchment to them but it's only because I know who they are. I find their literal volume way too high. They give me a massive headache.
>>
>>731114587
I've thought about it, but he mostly bums my dad's stuff. I mostly just treat him like shit, but he doesn't care. When he was my age, his parents set a rule that he had to do one hour of housework each week. He would cut the grass for exactly one hour each week and then quit. His parents would give him hell about it, but he didn't give a shit because the only thing they could really do was kick him out.

When they finally kicked him out, he shacked up with the ugliest bitch I've ever seen (will post pics if interested), knocked her up, and had the ugliest kids I've ever seen. He got tired of that (can't say I blame him), and tricked my dad into letting him move in because my dad is the family cuck and everyone knows they can pressure him into anything they want.
>>
>>731114742
I think I posted on a thread like this about two weeks ago. I was still panicking about my cousin moving in then. I went a lot more in depth with it as well.
>>
>>731114323
same m8. once every other year or so ill meet a girl that i really like but they never end up wanting anything to do with me... thats the only thing that ever gives me hope but when i realize that they don't feel the same way about me that i do about them its back to wanting to kill myself every day
>>
>>731115964
Yeah post pictures
>>
>>731116078
if you were talking about him being an autist, we chatted for a while about it.

things haven't improved?
>>
>>731115929
Gn anon
>>
>>731115964
Half tempted to offer that if you buy a shotgun, I'd kill him and then myself. But thats unlikely that you're close enough, let alone willing.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (18KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
18KB, 512x288px
Gary! You are gonna finish your dessert and you are gonna like it!
>>
>>731115932
that really sucks anon, maybe tell you wife, she might feel the same way, if not therapy
>>
>>731116347
Where are you?
>>
File: 1490322715742.jpg (88KB, 500x674px) Image search: [Google]
1490322715742.jpg
88KB, 500x674px
I enjoy sexual encounters with other guys more than I do with women

But none of my friends know I'm bi or even like to fool around with other guys. It's not a bad thing because I'm pretty private in general but I'm too scared to use Grindr because someone may recognize me and I refuse to be labeled as "queer" or whatever.

I just want to keep having casual sex or even just jacking off with other guys and be left alone
>>
>>731116584
Seattle or Los Angeles, occasionally.
>>
>>731116540
She doesn't. Had me go to a therapist/doctor and they diagnosed me with dysthymia...I'm not even sure if I believe it's real yet.
>>
>>731115929
You nut then go to sleep. How is that difficult to understand? I find it difficult to sleep when im horny or wound up, and masturbation solves that problem.
>>
>be 20
>Father died when I was 16
>Really close
>Mom starts getting drunk and dating alcoholics a year later
>Start getting into fights with them on weakly basis, have scars all over my face at this point
>She just recently married alcoholic after he stole thousands of dollars from us a month earlier
>Move out, now he says he has cancer
>Everyone feels sorry for him
>Completely ruined my life with nco violations and shit
>Considering blowin my brains out like father and grandfather
>>
>>731116660
There are plenty of undesirables in LA. You don't need someone here to give you a target.
>coloreds
>the homeless
>people who listen to country music

Do us proud anon.
>>
I mean shit, she ain't half bad, she's got great personal, and my music taste... I dated her back in highschool, should I take the chance and wait for her to come back down to get with her?
>>
>>731116738
At least it isn't major depressive disorder.
Count your blessings. I'd fucking kill myself if I had access to a shotgun. Don't trust myself to not fuck up anything short of that, anymore.
>>
>>731116893
You want to buy a shotgun, and point someone out, sure.
Otherwise, not likely.
I don't have a job, how the fuck would I be able to buy a shotgun?
>>
>>731116930
I worked past my want for death. I told myself life wanted me dead, my biggest pet peeve is when I'm volunteered for anything.
>>
>>731116623
Sounds like me. I keep it secret because i dont want my sex life being politicized.
>>
>>731116738
me and all of my infinite wisdom suggest that you try to do whatever the therapist says, then if you still dont feel anything tell your wife and leave, but try to end on a good note
>>
Holy shit calculus is not easy for me! Any resources my fellow faggots?
>>
File: 53666476.jpg (42KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
53666476.jpg
42KB, 540x720px
>>731116266
Nah, that wasn't me. He is an autist though

>>731116347
Ha, it's probably a good thing that you're on the other side of the country from me then.

pic is cousin's ex and one of his kids
>>
>>731117145
Dat child support. 3 kids. If I was trump I would STILL be poor.
>>
i wish i had a micro-penis. something that is worthless. i want to be put in chastity for life and only let people fuck me as they wish. i ish someone would kidnap me and turn me into a sissy slave
>>
I just wish he would shut the fuck up. He only does this shit for attention.
>>
>>731117439
Do tell?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-01-00-40-03.png (436KB, 540x746px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-01-00-40-03.png
436KB, 540x746px
>>731116138
>>731117270
didn't see your reply on the first post
>>
>>731103026
Hey guys come to my thread this one is wack
>>731105338
>>
>>731117270
What a disgusting hag
>>
>>731117397
Location and pictures, now.
>>
>>731103026
I'm trans and asexual. I still enjoy masturbation alone, however unusual, and taking care of your sexual needs. I'm however in a constant dissociative state that makes my existence in this reality an enormous question mark. This is what lack of sexual direction feels like alongside dysphoria.
>>
I hate how there is almost no porn of simply drawn characters.
>>
>be 9 year old me
>alcoholic dad and young stpuid mom
>were poor cuz dad spends all his money on alcohol
>my younger sister and i share a small room
>dad goes ape shit after school
>starts breaking everything
>mom is crying in the kitchen
>go to my room and try to ignore
>sisters guinea pig wont stop squeaking
>i kick the cage so he can shut up but he started squeaking louder
>i proceed to open the cage and throw the guinea against the wall
>parents still screaming
>the guinea pig starts twiching and crying
>i wish that was my dad
>grab scissors and picks up guinea
>quickly runs to the bathroom
>turn on water and hold him in the sink
>stabs real hard on the head so he wont suffer
>twiching with every stab but no sound
>now that hes dead i let go and start stabing everywhere
>at the end i clean up the blood and put him in the bathroom trash and hid him with alot of toilet paper. I also put fabreeze cuz it smelled like blood
>sister is now back from my grandmas house and is wondering where her guinea pig is.
>i told her that i was feeling sad and that when i was holding him he jumped off my arms
>>
>>731117987
if it ever comes up again break neck, its less painful and quicker
>>
File: FB_IMG_1493513075725.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493513075725.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>731103026
I would rather live comfortably as a failure than be an adult and I hate it
>>
>>731118230
I mean, my behavior dictates I'm in the same boat, but I'd honestly rather be dead than successful.
>>
I despise the 'know it all' guy I sit next to at work. The kind of guy who joins in a conversation when he wasn't asked in the first place.
>>
File: IMG_20170330_080704_340.jpg (78KB, 381x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170330_080704_340.jpg
78KB, 381x324px
>>731118355
Exactly, I never try to achieve anything because I've never had to. Not to say I grew up with a silver spoon but life was good even with a single mother and drunk dad who I saw once a month I grew up a middle child so I was never in the spotlight of my mother, my siblings and I were never bad kids but I wasn't the Golden boy so I grew up never having any above average expectations never having to fight for anything yet wasn't handed the world I just became lazy and complacent constantly concerning myself with miscellaneous things only so I could justify facing my mediocre existence.
>>
>>731119492
Yep. I'm currently only alive because of my mother. I lost the ability to care enough to even microwave food when I'm hungry. I just don't fucking want to live just to live, and I'm not going to make anything out of my life, so that's that.
>>
>>731119792
I just wish I had someone to kick me to dirt
>>
>>731120217
All I want is to be brought a shotgun. I'd do it myself.
>>
>>731103026
I love my gf but have feelings for another chick Im being a total asshole with the other chick pushing her away, I love my girl but I totally want to fuk the other pussy
>>
>>731120317
Fucking A
>>
im autistic but you faggots are on another level
>>
>>731120578
Meh. I've spent a fucking decade only getting slowly worse. I only have myself to blame. Distractions aren't cutting it anymore.
>>
>>731120688
I'm sorry ti hear that you're autistic, anon. I'm sure a good therapist could help you learn some coping mechanisms that would improve your quality of life.
>>
Read the title. Reminded me of fagotry when I was a young jedi. It has come to my attention that I MUST find a way to take apart this structure we have amongst hummus beans. The system of currency and how the the definition of intervening has changed. I ask, only 189 years later, how can I fix this.
>>
Its been 5 years now. What she did to me still hurts.
>>
Ever since I saw my father fucking my mom missionary style as a kid, I've wanted to be nothing like him. In any way. He represents all that is male, instinctual, self-indulgent, physically-repulsive, and feeble-minded. He claims to be pious and faithful, but he is not faithful to my mother. I accidently saw his browser history and now know what he does when taking the laptop to the downstairs bathroom at night. He furiously masturbates while telling me the next day about how morally wrong and sinful the "atheistic lifestyle" is. Because of my distorted image of him, I can't stand watching straight porn, drink alcohol, eat the same food he eats, think the way he thinks, or ever potentially look like him or like a relative of his. Whenever I'd get turned on, I had to either watch straight porn with disgust or try watching gay porn. But I'm not attracted to that crap. Eventually I found out about trans porn. It was the perfect solution to what I was attracted to, femininity, all while not feeling disgusted with myself, b/c I know my father would never be attracted to this. Eventually it wasn't enough. The mere act of touching myself became unbearable. It's likely a remnant of religious indoctrination, but nevertheless made me feel immense guilt. After a year of introspection and no fap, I decided to start HRT. 1 year later, I finally feel free and unbound from the psychosexual prison that haunted my childhood and that ruined my heterosexual relationships. It was either this, or an inevitable suicide. I'm glad I made it through.
>>
>>731110197
Wow, took the words right out of my mouth.
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.