[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /b/ how do I get a gf >Be me >20 years old >good

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 14

File: 1493488743996.jpg (80KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
1493488743996.jpg
80KB, 800x733px
Help me /b/ how do I get a gf

>Be me
>20 years old
>good at talking to strangers and all in all pretty social despite you guys
>can talk to women
>always end up as a friend or a little brother
>all the time so close
>never reach the pussy
>not fat
>not the ugliest motherfucker

Why can't I get a GF, I really try to be nice to everyone all the time (not only the girls I am talking to/about), and not "niceguy" nice but for real.

I thought after some time a girl would be falling in love with me, since I am not a bad catch imo.

>go clubbing
>go to parks and talk to new people
>go out in general and meet new people
>be funny, they always laugh at my jokes
>am super flirty actually
>try to make body and eyecontact without seeming needy or creepy
>always only friends in the end
>NEVER GET FUCKING SEX

Is there something wrong with me? What can I change about my personality to be more attractive.

I try my best to be a better person every day but I can't see what I do wrong. Please help me /b/.

This shit is so infuriating to me at this point. I am not trying to be nice to get chicks but I honestly don't get it.

Can't tell this shit to anybody else since I never rage or complain.
>>
What's your height OP
>>
>>730943242
1.88m or 6'2''
>>
>>730943469
The I don't know what's wrong with you, you must be cursed.
Were you suppose to carry a decedent of someone up a mountain to get water?
>>
File: madamezeroni.png (302KB, 484x347px) Image search: [Google]
madamezeroni.png
302KB, 484x347px
>>730943616
>>730942685
FOR ALWAYS AND ETERNITY
>>
>>730942685
Just confess to any girl u wanna fuck. U have to make a move first cos girls never fkin do
>>
>>730943616
At this point it really feels like a curse to me, I used to do boxing for 5 years too so I am not super skinny and can actually protect somebody.

I am 75kg or 165 pounds, which is not a lot but I don't think thats too bad.
>>
>>730943850
I did this to a lot and I always get the same reactions

"Haha u so cute"
"Ye sorry we should just be friends"
"Awww i luv u too"

At this point I don't even fucking care anymore how she looks I just want somebody to feel something for me.
>>
>>730943915
Maybe your too nice?
>>
What's your race?
>>
>>730942685
are you me ?
>>
There's probably something small you do that turns people off that you don't notice.
Might be something like smell, hair style or clothing
Maybe they think that you are a person that likes to be alone or something.
Also don't tell them you want to fuck, instead say that you want a relationship, that way you seem less desperate. From a relationship comes sex eventually
>>
>>730942685
Well rape is an option. Joke aside give it some time. Go to a new place. Don't go to the same park or the same bar. Go to a new place once a month or two. But don't forget to go back tho. Who know there is one cutie watching you from a far. All I coulda said is give it some time.
>>
If you are white, go to east asia like japan or korea. Those asian girls digs for white guys. I pretty much had 80% sex of my entire life there.
>>
>>730942685
Have you actually asked any of these girls out, or are you just being a beta orbiter?
>>
>>730942685
same vote as you boss. somehow i always get friend zoned. maybe ill have to just get one of em really drunk till shit happens
>>
File: 1493488820827.gif (557KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493488820827.gif
557KB, 400x400px
>>730944146
I'm a white european, germanic.

Maybe this helps, happened quite some time ago

>be me
>don't like fat chicks
>chubby girl at Club
>fuck it at this point I don't even care anymore
>try to pick her up
>have great talk
>buy her some drinks and have a pretty good time
>get her number
>chat her up two days later
>start dating
>two weeks later she says
"Omg we have so much in common it's as if we were siblings!"
>a few days later I tell her I want more
>she responds
I think it would destroy our friendship we should better not do this I am sorry anon.
>I hate my life

I am super pissed because I remembered that shit now.

I was way over her league and I chatted up way nicer and hotter girls.

What the fuck is wrong?! Why won't anybody fuck me already?!
>>
>>730945071
You gotta fuck em sooner, establish the relationship as sexual so they can't use that excuse
>>
>>730945071
if you just want sex, try tinder for example.
Or if you go clubbing, try to let loose
>>
>>730944585
>>730944585
>>730944646

I am super clean and care a lot about my appearance, if I see a speck of dirt on my sleeve I change my shirt immediately and always use a comb. I shower daily and after I work out.

I am actually in Japan right now (only for a month tbh) for a year I hope >>730944646 is right and I'll finally get something going.

Also I was always trying for relationships and not hookups even when I chatted somebody up in a Club. It's just now I have become super desperate in the last two months.
>>
>>730945540
Can you send a pic of your every day appearance? Maybe we can see what you are doing wrong
>>
>>730945276

Yeah I've started using tinder now, but as I said in another reply I am in japan right now for work and travel.

So won't stay in the same spot for too long and all the girls wrote in their bio "pls no hookup"
>>
File: 20170416_125107.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170416_125107.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>730945831
Ye sure but you'll have to take my word for it that it's me since it's pretty late here and I don't want to wake people.

Relevant pic is relevant
>>
>>730945057
Life fucking sucks when you try your best but it just won't fucking work.
>>
>>730945071
At this point I'd join the church and swear off marriage and sex, that's better to explain.
>>
>>730946045
Idk maybe this is sign that you should pursue other things in life that are more filing
>>
>>730946045
Well you sure aren't ugly so it has to be something that you do that turns people off, if you talk to someone, what do you talk about? Do you tell them what you like/dislike? Do you let them talk? It can be small things like this that someone can see as annoying and turn them away
>>
>>730942685
Advice : be direct, be a man, don't turn around.
>>
>>730946045
Look nice but you probably wait too long, then the girls are thinking it their sibling. Ask to go for coffee and flirt a bit not too much because if you flirt too much it reminds them of their siblings teasing them
>>
File: 20170402_105250.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170402_105250.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
I feel like something must be seriously wrong with me because I even look after how I talk to people to not be repetitive or overly annoying.

People often invite me to parties and I mostly get good feedback from people around me.

Most of the people around me aren't really good friends though and my best friend tells me he himself has no idea either what I do wrong since he does the same and it works out for him.

Do I just look that much like friendzone or little brother material?!

Pic is me again, and sorry I don't take many selfies.
>>
>>730946635
You mentioned that you don't complain about things to people, but that may be where you go wrong, people appreciate it when you trust them enough to tell them about your problems
>>
File: 20170330_015707.jpg (695KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170330_015707.jpg
695KB, 1920x1080px
>>730946387
I mostly ask them about their stuff because I always feel that when I talk about myself that I seem like I am bragging even if I talk about bad shit.

For example I try to get them to tell me about their hobbies or people they know, so that I can in turn talk about that stuff with them.

I rarely talk about myself or what I did before I met them. And when I do most of them listen to what I say and I don't think I bore them or something.

I have tried many sports, hobbies and different lifestyles so I am able to talk about almost anything.

I can give a quick review about what I tell people about me when they ask, if you guys want.
Or another story in which I am more energic.

Pic a friend and me(left) don't mind him though
>>
>>730942685
get the money
get a whore
lose your virginity
get the norm dose of testosterone
it's very simple
>>
File: 1493488930637.jpg (45KB, 728x635px) Image search: [Google]
1493488930637.jpg
45KB, 728x635px
>>730946358

I actually didn't think about this until a friend of mine pointed out how many people I know and still am unfuckable.

I am currently traveling in japan so I have aims and ambitions but this bothers me so much all of a sudden.
>>
Try being less nice maybe ? As sad as it sounds, women tend to like jerks more than "nice guys". Most women like confidence but they usually find it in assholes.
>>
>>730942685
It's your confidence. you see, women don't know what they want and rely on your confidence to decide. If you're confident that you'll get her she'll pick up on it and go with you, and don't ever give a girl options. They want a decider so you decide for them, if she doesn't like something you'll know.
>>
File: 1477617530836.jpg (57KB, 728x635px) Image search: [Google]
1477617530836.jpg
57KB, 728x635px
>>730947525
feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>730947453

Don't want to get syphillis sorry.
>>
>>730942685
>I really try to be nice to everyone all the time
Here's your problem.
>>
>>730947164
I really think that either your doing a very simple thing wrong that you're just not seeing, or you're just the most unlucky lad in existence
Anyway don't think about it to much, getting laid sure is fun but it's not what life is about so my advice is to pick up a skill like learn to play a instrument and through that you'll find someone who likes you for what you do.
Good luck on getting there lad, I believe in ya
>>
it might be that you're too much in your head about being nice. really be as true to yoruself as you can, people are good at people they can sense when you're too hungry
>>
>>730948146
you're*
your*
you'lle*
yu*
u*
you*
>>
you cant force a girl to like you, just dont push being too nice and shit cause if she doesn't actually like you it wouldn't matter either way
>>
>>730946045
Yeah you're goofy looking
>>
>>730947641

I am plenty confident I think, but I may be biased.

>meet girl
>usual thing
>3 weeks in not officially friendzoned yet
>her father is a scumbag, always drunk
>she wants to go to america for a year
>he hates america and americans
>too scared to tell him
>timetobeaman.png
"I'll talk to him."
>man up and talk to him
"What is it now anon?'
>talk about growing up and leaving home etc, good talk, even though he seems drunk again
"She should go and visit america it'll do her good."
>he does a 180 and goes apeshit crazy
>runs through the house to her door to talk to her
>try to hold him off the door
>get hit
"My daughter will not become a lazy american pig"
>hold him off again
>pretty much take a beating
>he is finished raging and goes to sleep
>she opens the door
"Omg I am so sorry..."
"You shouldn't have talked to him it was a bad idea..."
>go home, recover and meet her again sometime
>things go well, try to kiss her
"Sorry I don't want a relationship right now..."
>Three days later she has a boyfriend

I seem to attract bad luck or some witch has used woodoo magic on me or some shit.

Also her boyfriend was a fucking ugly ass hobo
>>
File: 1493488179475.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1493488179475.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>>730948059

I am sorry but I really don't get how this could be a problem.

I am not some fucking beta faggot that is doing a good thing or two and then tells himself he is a nice person deserving to be fucked.

I try to talk to people when they seem down, am super reliant and put my desires at last.

Also I smile and laugh a lot.

This sounds like fucking bragging to me but I always go the extra mile because I loved to see people smile but lately I can only think about getting fucked finally.
>>
>>730949066
Oh, it's that you have beta tendencies. you shouldn't have dragged it on for 3 weeks, you should've dropped her father after the first punch and formally apologized after he sobered up, that would've soaked her panties. you must lose your "boyhood" entirely, only treat people as they deserve to be treated.
>>
>>730946635
That's it right there! That freaky fred smile is what's getting you inlaid. NAUGHTY
>>
>>730948254

Only now I have this idea stuck in my head that even though I am nice, people don't want any action with me.

I am not even complaining about the recent past more about my overall history, before I was actually tryharding for some fucking love or sex or whatever.

My personality has been like this for years before, but some anon said that maybe I am too nice.

But I don't fucking get how someone can be too nice.
>>
>>730949626

I really dislike violence if I don't have to defend others so this never came to my mind.

>Does boxing
Its sports okay?

>Was in the army
My country won't go to war anyway and I learned how to disarm people without being in too much danger
>>
File: index.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
Sounds familiar
>>
Don't use the "be an asshole" approach. Remain kind, but don't show too much kindness. Tbh you sound just like me with your description. I have gf and it did take a while to find the right one. Honestly just be assertive (not an asshole) but in today's age YOU have to put forth more effort than a woman. Make plans, take her out on a date, get to know them. If you get friend zoned and end up becoming good friends then don't be shy to ask her what to change up. Just be brutally honest. It's good to know what you're doing wrong.

Also, try to remain mysterious. Don't be an open book until time passes. My gf always tells me that sometimes I say too much.
>>
File: 1493487063937.jpg (57KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1493487063937.jpg
57KB, 500x501px
>>730949749

You really think it's my smile anon?

People tend to tell me they quite like it.

Maybe they are just being nice though...
>>
>>730942685
bump.
same problem, hate it.
>>
>>730943915
maybe you have a strange facial feature or big ears or something man, can't imagine what else is going on here besides being cursed or maybe just not teasing um hard enough.
>call them a slut pretty often, in jest. get um riled up
>>
>>730950220

Thanks for your advice this really felt right for some reason, maybe I should try to have a faster pace for such things.

I don't really talk about myself anyway I think you guys know more about me than most of the girls I've asked out.
>>
>>730944257
no, I am you.
>>
>>730950491
Would you be this assertive rather with hookups or if you actually try for gf material?

Asking because it seems I have no fucking clue afterall...
>>
>>730950530
Honestly, I think I look like a Tonka truck. My girlfriend used to do lingerie modeling. People wonder how we're together. I'm not rich, I guess it's just more than looks that she's attracted to. She says she loves that I'm going somewhere in life (in school for aerospace engineering) and have goals and ambitious and passionate about a lot of things.

I support her, she supports me. I'm a raver, clubber, party animal but I have my priorities right. She doesn't really have same music taste or interests that I do but that could be why it works out? Find someone different maybe? I would never date any of the girls I party with. Too wild and not someone I'd want to bring home to mom. If you're looking for a quick fuck, someone mentioned tinder and stuff.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1491414752060.jpg (42KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491414752060.jpg
42KB, 960x638px
I'll just post my tinder pic here and you can tell me if it's okay, have never used tinder so I wouldn't know.

How should I start a convo if I get a match?

I've just been starting smalltalk every time like
"Hey how you doin?"
Or
"Hi how are you today?"

Should I say something else? Because all of my 3 matches have only replied once and then not again for 2 days now.
>>
>>730946635
maybe throw some negativity in your mix here and there, a man that's all positive about all facets in life is very stale to women
Excite them with some personal insults, not too deep or offensive by any measure, but that helps me
>>
>>730949066
confirmed, anon is too nice and takes too long to sink in the teeth
>>
File: 1493490841387.png (142KB, 500x559px) Image search: [Google]
1493490841387.png
142KB, 500x559px
>>730950944

Thanks for your reply, where should I start looking then? A library? Public swimming pool? Apart from those places I currently have no idea where I haven't been...

I have come around a lot and am studying linguistics, I like video games, sports and horror movies and the like, but have never found a girl that likes video games for example.

Could you give me some more advice anon?
>>
>>730950293
just show less teeth and open your eyes a tiny bit more faggot
>>
>>730950293
also, they are definitely just being nice. unless you get that a lot. then idk maybe everyone is retarded
>>
>>730951368

At this point this helps me a lot, I'll see how that works.
>>
>>730951265

What would be an appropriate time to go in for the kill, I always think it's too early, or what are signs that she wants me if I have already established some kind of relationship?
>>
>>730950692
If I'm trying to hook up which isn't often fyi, I lay on the name calling pretty thick, but I always smile when I do ( NO teeth ). As long as I don't push um to the 'angry bitch' level (veru fine arto much training fo you), and make sure they also are aware that I am into them without overstating it or implying it verbally, tends to do fine in bars and shit.
Usually this can lead to a relationship if you luck out and hook up with some bitch that isn't totally crazy, 1/150 chance kek otherwise DROP UM and get used to callously ending quick relationships until you find someone you think you'd like to put up with
Don't call them anything that could be potentially devastating, like "daddy's girl" in my case course with girls, you are always playing with fire
hope that helps, my advice works when I actually take it to heart for me
>>
>Start by drawing your intentions from the beginning
Be nice but not the friendly guy that they just wanna chat with...

Like >>730943850 said just be direct, sometimes its hard to find the balance between the creepy guy and the guy they wanna fuck.

>>730944585
i dont think so, if he just go that way he may end in a boring relationship just waiting for sex to come... So many time wasted that if you just wanna fuck you could have spent on other girls.
>>
>>730951360
We met at a coffee shop. I'd just go hang out time to time. I'd see her there with her friends once in a while. One day, caught her staring and went way out of my comfort zone by approaching her. I used to be a beta bitch but I'm fairly social so I said fuck it.

She told me the one thing that kept her interested was the "mystery" cause I got her name, talked for a second then I left. Didn't exchange numbers, social media or anything. She said she was used to guys putting her on a pedestal and worshipping her which was annoying. The one thing about myself was that I just talked to her, from one human to another, whereas others it was just for sexual reasons.

Sorry if I'm not much help, just telling you what she told me. All I can say is don't appear desperate, find some common ground and get her to do all the talking so you can just listen. Women are fragile honestly, one little thing sets them off. Showing too much interest seems desperate. Showing not enough seems like "playing games." I hate it, but I just make them laugh. Make them comfortable in talking to you.
>>
>>730950692
>>730952020
in short, be a fucking dick, but "not really," and make it cute(ish) and funny so the sexy can come for you shortly.
Pursue early. NO sense in putting it off and if she does you move on right away.
>>
File: 1493491803357.jpg (43KB, 601x656px) Image search: [Google]
1493491803357.jpg
43KB, 601x656px
>>730952020

Thanks anon, I will try that over the course of the coming month and will post if something interesting happens.

I am grateful that 4chan can actually give some good advice sometimes.
>>
>>730951852
that is a tough one honestly, it really is pretty case by case and isn't something you get a feel for til you've done it a few times.
My advice?
Do what I did and awkwardly go in for the kill in places where your social circles do not mingle into (like Japan) If you think it's too early, SOMETIMES its the right time. Sometimes......
Or do it where your circles are and overcome a short lived reputation of being the "awkward hook up" until you become the ultimate chad.
>>
>>730945071
You should have fucked since the bar

>>730945261
I second this, Dude if you fuck them so good that they wanna come back or get into a relationship they are gonna fall in love with you
eventually..
>Establish the relationship as sexual
>>
hooray I've threaded this thread TAKE NOTES YE CUNTS
>>
>>730950293
This, your smile look like a fuckin serial killer, don't try to hard show less teeth
>>
>>730946483
>>730946571
>>730947611
>>730947641
They all resume the most important
>Be direct
>look out how you said things.
>>730948059 >Being to nice its a problem.. Why? because you dont want just friends, you wanna fuck them and to "fall in love".
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/12841387

?
>>
>>730942685
Anon i know you're me from the future come meet me at the library.
>>
>>730942685
grils dont want a nice guy. mr nice guy is her best friend not her lover. be an asshole from time to time. if you're just be nice and comfy they will tell you how bad they are treated by their guys.

Glaub mir
>>
>>730952945
>>730953395
>>730954699
>>730952623

Thanks anon you helped me a lot and I'll try to use all the advice you guys gave me. Hopefully things are not too different in japan than back home in europe. If some anon from here wants to meet up or some shit just reply I am in Osaka rn and bored af anyway.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.