[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a chance to do acid and I don't know if I should

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 13

File: index.jpg (5KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 311x162px
I have a chance to do acid and I don't know if I should take it. I've done
>shrooms
>mxe
>2c-i/e
>dmt
So i know a bit about psychedelics but kind of outgrew them other than dmt (because it doesn't last so long and no comedown/side effects)

Acid seems like you would get a hangover from it. Does it really last 8 hours? 3 long peak? Is it like shroom were the first three house is awesome and giggles and then weird trippy -i can't talk to anyone- feelings? I'm kind of done with drugs but I wouldn't mind trying lsd one time. Is it worth it? If it's like shrooms then I don't want to do it. Thanks.
>>
>>730868905
is it more like 2c-e or shrooms?
>>
>>730868905
So, did you test it?
>>
Last time I did it I felt like I was in hell and it was fucking horrible. Didn't enjoy it, and won't do it again. That being said, when I took some with a shit load of Xanax I was in total bliss. Overall, not worth it.
>>
>>730869416
not yet.
>>
>>730869535
lol. I'm guessing you took a lot in a bad environment.
>>
>>730868905
45 minutes to set it. 3 hour climb to a 2 hour peak, 1 hour coast then slight lasting effects for another 6 hours. I recommend and would do it again.
>>
It's like shrooms but speedy
>>
>>730869759
thanks
>>730869913
as in it acts like an amphetamine? 2c-i was my favorite drug because he had visuals and coke like effects.
>>
>>730870137
>as in it acts like an amphetamine?
A bit, yea.
Where shrooms you can lay in the grass and stare at a tree for hours, acid makes you want to do something.
Shrooms don't mix well with alcohol because the amplify each other, but you can drink a lot on acid and don't feel that drunk.
>>
>>730870137
it's like the speed of psychedelics, not counting MDA/MDMA though

if you've done those drugs OP acid should not be a problem, I'd recommend to atleast try it out because why not, just don't have any plans for the day after, the real high lasts 8-12 hours depending on dosage/quality then a few hours afterglow before you can sleep.

Tips:
>Have benzos or antipsychotic medicine on hand (like seroquel)if you're nervous about the trip going bad, AND if it does go bad
>Don't smoke weed with it unless you have a very high tolerance to it
>Take on empty stomache for best effects, although make sure to drink and eat in the middle of the trip or so so that you don't forget
>Grateful dead is the shit, that music was like made for acid
>Tripsitter can be good to have if you feel like you needed one
>>
>>730868905
1. Do research. Check out Erowid.
2. If you don't feel comfortable with something, don't do it
3. If you have experience with other hallucinogens, LSD is probably alright to take. Be aware it is a heavy stimulant - and you'll feel that on the come up.
4. If you're not buying from a reliable darknet dealer, test your acid.
>>
>>730870922
Nice. What about nausea? I puked on the come up of shrooms and tripped really fucking hard for 15 minutes and then i was just in a state of giggles. I feel like puking fucked the whole trip up.
>>
>>730871496
This, if it tastes funny spit it out
>If it's bitter it's a spitter
If it's bitter and/or where it is in your mouth is becoming numb, it's most likely some sort of nbome kind, which is fucking horrible imho, and deadly

Real LSD blotters shouldn't taste anything, barely even paper except sometimes it can taste a little bit (read: little) metallic

Have fun OP
>>
>>730871441
huh. mdma just makes me sit and stare. I don't get active on it. It would just be me and a friend also on it walking in the woods. I don't think a trip sitter is necessary for 1 hit.
>>730871496
>2. If you don't feel comfortable with something, don't do it

I'm never comfortable with taking mind alternating substances that last hours. But it always ends up being fun.
>>
>>730871576
No nausea, just an odd hollow feeling in your stomach.
I drank so much jack once tripping I got the spins but didn't feel sick, just couldn't lift my head. heh
>>
>>730871899
thanks. I didn't go through a dealer though. My friend wants to do it and he already tried the batch. Said it was the "happy" kind. what ever the fuck that means. Pretty sure there's only one strain of lsd.
>>
>>730871993
yeah acid actually makes you wanna move around more than mdma tbh
>>
>>730872183
lol wtf. I don't think i'll drink on it. When I'm on amphetamines I drink way too much.
>>
>>730872183
There only is 1 strain

There are names like "white fluff" "swiss needlepoint" etc but it doesnt mean shit really just stupid marketing, another retarded marketing trick is the term "double dipped" which is a term you'll often hear when buying off niggers.

Happy kind = he prolly just had a good trip, and that's nice.

Also never do it too often (every 2 months minimum, trust me on this) because you can start developing HPPD (not fun). Actually all psychedelics consumed too often can cause that syndrome
>>
Fucking do it, I've tried pretty much everything including meth. LSD is my favorite drug, it gave me the best experiences of my life and I would do it again if I could find it.
>>
acid can be a fucking awesome experience or a fucking terrible experience. what i do is i trip with a friend that i actually enjoy a lot, and he and i have an awesome time just watching movies/walking around the city/playing vidya. but for a first time i wouldn't really leave the house. a really important thing to tell yourself: i am on acid, my thoughts can and will be irrational, this will not last forever.
>>
>>730872562
> Typical symptoms of the disorder include: halos or auras surrounding objects, trails following objects in motion, difficulty distinguishing between colors

wtf man. You experienced that shit? When i do a lot of psychedelics in a week I sometimes get static vision at night.
>>
>>730873154
for some it's permament through their whole life

And yeah, but now it's gone by like 95%

Got it thanks to doing mdma a few times too close together in time, weed daily, and then it all started after an nbome trip, too high to write the full story down but yeah, not fun an be careful.

Also doing acid too often (like monthly) will make you lose that magical special feeling, it becomes more a drug than an experience
>>
File: JeQYolM.jpg (10KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
JeQYolM.jpg
10KB, 256x256px
>>730868905
Come up is intense, close to MDMA but not as hardcore. You may get nausea and muscle cramps as well. Head high is like being drunk but not blurry. Took it at 10:30am and was still having visuals until 1:30am the next morning before i finally fell asleep. Visuals come on subtly and can't tell if its placebo then +1/2 hours it hits hard and start getting the geometrical patterns and things start breathing and its a whole lot of fun. Just make sure your in a clean, comfortable environment with no responsibilities and you'll be fine. Don't fight the affects but embrace them and enjoy the ride :) Oh biggest tip is prepare some easy to eat meals/food before you trip. You will NOT want to eat or make food during the trip so make some fruit salad/sandwiches or just something easy to eat. After the peak you can act pretty normal and interact with others that are sober.
>>
>>730868905
dMT M8
>>
>>730873553
Also clouds looks fucking insane on acid, be sure to check them out.
>>
>>730872871
>watching movies/walking around the city/playing vidya
that seems pretty chill. Most psychedelics I can't be around sober people or tvs. Just looking at other people/mirrors freaks me out.
>>
>>730873553
Imho acid is alot stronger than mdma, although mdma has a better constant euphoria, but the perfect acid trip beats that by x1000, you just need that perfect set & setting for it though
>>730873626
And stars
>>
>>730873628
So much this. Peopleing is hard, and you may as well just turn your phone off while your at it.
>>
>>730873500
yeah fuck mdma and nbome. 2c series was legit, though. fucking obama outlawed it two weeks after I got 2ci in the mail.
>>
>>730873628
i don't like being around sober people either really. walking around the city can be pretty unnerving during the day but at night it's fine because i live around a college campus in atlanta so everyone's fucked up anyway. mirrors are always a good way to waste trip time for me, my facial features just seem to warp and it's distracting lol.
>>
>>730873553
yeah im thinking about bananas and water. Did you take two hits? That seems a little extreme. By "visuals" you mean patterns right?
>>
>>730868905
I miss acid and shrooms...they were my faves
>>
>>730874273
Did 150ug and by visual yeah, strong geometrical patterns moving and shifting. Colours also intensify, as if the contrast and saturation of the world has been turned up. You might want some more filling snacks than just a banana but thats just me
>>
>>730874940
>strong geometrical patterns moving and shifting
I saw this on 2c-e but it didn't make colors better, no euphoria, and no energy. Acid sounds way better.
>>
>>730869535
Benzo's kill the trip lol so maybe it's because you couldn't handle the full experience (no offence)

Next time try a lower dose without mixing w/ anything

>>730874074
MDMA is awesome though just the same principle, not too often. Also I just enjoy pure MDMA crystals, for some reason I don't enjoy presses as much, probably because it's often cut with who knows what, and you can't decide dosage, or refill as accurately or snort it

>>730871993
1 hit can be anything from 75-200ug, that's alot of difference. Best dosage I would recommend is 100-125ug, that's like the perfect amount if it's actual 100-125 and not underdosed. Experienced acid trippers mostly have their sweetspot around 200-250ug, I agree with that but still think around 110ug is the perfect baseline/standard for a trip
>>
>>730875619
Ah damn bro. Don't stress about the trip, just take it as it comes and go in with no expectations. What ever happens, happens :)
>>
>>730876997
I like to get a good feel about the effects. I didn't research mxe and had a bad time. I didn't freak out i just didn't like the high. Not my kind of drug.
>>
>>730876926
This is what scares me with acid. You can't measure the dose. Luckily I'm not going through some shady dealer.
>>
>>730877935
Still, with the perfect set & setting it won't matter unless it was like a tenstrip

Don't be scared, just go with the flow
>>
File: 20170426_105545.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170426_105545.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
My first trip ever was a very potent 500ug tab of LSD. I loved it and hated it. (got it for free from a friend who warned me about it's potency but i said fuck it and took it instead of cutting the bloater)
It SPIKES the sensitivity of all your senses. Been smoking for 8 years and i smoked 2 within a 12 hour period on acid, cannabis tasted bad too but it is a really good way to see how clean your stuff is. I live in a smog filled place so the smell of outdoors is fucking awfull, though, it was a great way to see how bad it really was! And through my eyes it felt like i upgraded from 1080p to 4kHD. And my skin felt like rubber being streched through every step i took.
I found it to be at its best during my peak at 8 hours where i was in a dark room with no sound and my mind by myself, and, the "after high" when the waves stoped, At this point just smoke a little bud and drink A beer.
The worst was when i was with friends walking into a 7/11 which immediately made me feel like shit.
It was fun, but make sure you got the set and setting down anon.
>>
>>730878241
>The worst was when i was with friends walking into a 7/11 which immediately made me feel like shit.
Yeah it's crazy how repulsive places like 7/11 and walmarts are when tripping.
>>
Anyways time for me to hit the bed (not OP)

So yeah OP good luck with the trip you will be all fine seeing how you've done fucking DMT before LSD lol, no worries, and acid is something everybody should try atleast once, or twice, or three times, if not more :D

Also OP is a fag
>>
>>730879059
Also if you're really that nervous, have benzos on hand, and don't smoke weed until ATLEAST the afterglow seeing it's your first time

gnite everybody wish you all good trips in the future
>>
>>730877935
Unless your getting it straight from a chemist, the dosage will always be smaller than advertised. Don't stress it G
>>
The best day of my entire life was the very first time i did acid. I just felt so happy the entire time and everything was beautiful/ I would highly recommend. Do it during the daytime when the weather is nice and sunny. It helps if you're with your best pals! That being said, I have had some bad come downs before. They don't last too long but I feel very sad that the trip is over and i get very negatively introspective. It doesn't happen all the time. If you're in a good place in your life, and you're mentally all good, I would say go for it!
>>
>>730871441
Dose, campfire, Grateful Dead. No way to trip without a smile, smile, smile...
>>
File: 1493355808358.png (34KB, 268x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493355808358.png
34KB, 268x300px
When you normally hit one of these acrylic bongs, do you normally clear it in one hit? In other words, is it easy for you to clear it in one hit? I wonder if I'm wasting [tobacco]...... or have gotten way too used to this thing.
>>
>>730868905
it lasts 8 yes or more. the peak lasts more or less 45min-2 hours. but then again when on acid time loses all meaning
>>
dmt is some powerful shit. if you've done that you'll be fine. it just lasts way longer
>>
File: 543016.jpg (593KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
543016.jpg
593KB, 1680x1050px
Goddamn I wish I could do acid again. It was so much fun.
>>
File: 1493440865926.jpg (47KB, 418x455px) Image search: [Google]
1493440865926.jpg
47KB, 418x455px
>>
>>730868905
Fuckin do it bro! Say hi to the giant spiders for me!
>>
>>730868905
Did acid once, ended up getting raped by a hambeast
>>
File: 1493441331445.jpg (12KB, 216x234px) Image search: [Google]
1493441331445.jpg
12KB, 216x234px
>>
File: 1493441270739.png (236KB, 595x385px) Image search: [Google]
1493441270739.png
236KB, 595x385px
>>
File: 1493441110481.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493441110481.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>
>>730883510
>>730883769
>>730883778
I tripped in the woods that had a rock beach. The spiders were all over the rocks. Like 2 per square foot. Didn't even care. I think the spidermeme came from hollywood.
>>
>>730868905
you have to do it once
>>
>>730883358
Then just go get some

>>730883769
Friend did acid in a home for troubles kids, ended up running naked around the sorrounding ghetto until the cops came and picked him up
>>
OP write something ffs
>>
more hallucination without as much paranoia as shrooms i have found but everyone is different
>>
>>730882037
That's a small ass thing, but yeah, one big hit fill the whole thing up with smoke then empty it, that way you get the biggest kick, which is what makes bong better than joints, advance to bigger bongs with bigger bowls = harder kick, it just says BOOM! in your head when you're good at it

If you just do puffs it's better to stick with joints or a pipe.
>>
>>730884618
Think I'm not trying? No one in my social circle has a hookup.
>>
File: 1469162941030.jpg (171KB, 745x958px) Image search: [Google]
1469162941030.jpg
171KB, 745x958px
>>730868905
>>730871496
Pretty much has it nailed in a nice concise manner.

IMO, the general consensus (among everyone I've had this convo with) is that they either
>love acid, dislike/impartial shrooms
>dislike/impartial acid, love shrooms

I personally find that I retain far more coherence on acid than I do shrooms. This is not to say I've ONLY had unpleasant experiences with shrooms, however even my most unpleasant acid experience was still better than a majority of my shroom experiences (aka it was barely even "unpleasant").

Some people claim to get "hangovers" from acid. I've only had one friend say he got one, but I took the same stuff as him and I was beyond fine the next day (in a better mood than usual even).

All in all, even though I've had some very enjoyable times on shrooms, acid blows it out of the water. More often than not, shrooms left me feeling like I forgot how to be a fuckin normal human being, whereas I've yet to experience a trip that was less than pleasurable on acid.
(The exception being when I took both at once, and even that wasn't truly negative. At the time it was extremely overwhelming, but in hindsight it was probably the most spiritual and intimate experience I've ever had with myself).

>TL;DR
Do acid, you'll have a good time man.
>>
>>730885240
The onions my man, use the onions
>>
>>730885390
>love acid, dislike/impartial shrooms
>dislike/impartial acid, love shrooms

Forgot the 3rd kind, the cosmonauts who love all of the psychedelics.

Me myself I've done acid 11-12 times and never shrooms, except kinda, had a microdose of like 0.2g cubensis which I took, although was high on speed & weed so can't really count it.

I still think I'd love both of them tbh, but the one thing I really want to try is mescaline

Btw anyway you can explain the differences a bit more? What can I expect of shrooms that differ alot/I need to be prepared for compared to acid? Is it easier for the trip to go wrong on acid or shrooms? I've only had 1 bad trip with my friend (on acid) which was his first time and he had never done any other psychedelic before, during the peak we decided to also smoke weed (he took around 170ug and I around 290ug) and it went all downhill from there.

Anything I gotta worry about like that with shrooms?
>>
>>730886070
>this is me btw.
I got the (you) but I don't understand?

Also want to try 1p-lsd but mostly I want to try ALD-52, that has been around waaay longer and has kinda gotten it's own name/rep
>>
File: 1458848187780.jpg (54KB, 616x747px) Image search: [Google]
1458848187780.jpg
54KB, 616x747px
>>730885240
If you're having trouble getting your hands on acid and you're uncomfortable using deepweb, I STROOOOONGLY recommend 4-aco-DMT.

It's a research chemical available for legal purchase online (just find a reputable vendor, reddit has a page with a list).

I personally loved it almost more than I did acid. It's basically a synthetic version of psilocin. This is not to say it feels similar to shrooms. In my many experiences, I'd say it feels as if pure MDMA and good LSD had a love child that was raised by shrooms (aka euphoric af, great visuals like with shrooms, and tons of introspective thoughts like with acid, with a total duration the same as shrooms). I've even been on it around people and no one had a clue I was tripping.

If that still doesn't appeal to you, you can also purchase 1P-LSD which is nearly identical to LSD. I personally haven't tried it, but I've heard great things from several sources. Basically the same experience as LSD, just a longer/slower come up.

First and foremost though, do your research. Read as many trip reports as you can and make an educated decision.

>>730886269
>>730885390
this is me btw. Sorry bout that. Clicked the wrong post lol. I've never had any bad experience with any RC's so I say give it a go homie!

>>730886128
Oh yeah of course. Don't get me wrong, my first shroom trip was actually entirely pleasant. I don't mean to sound as though I'm against shrooms, I'm sure I'll do them again sometime, I'm just trying to drive the point that in my many experiences, I'd take acid>shrooms any day of the week. As a matter of fact, I'd probably go acid &/or 4-aco-DMT > shrooms.

Will explain differences more in second post, hold up (will always post ass images cause who doesn't love a nice ass)
>>
>>730868905
Take it easy man but take it
>>
File: 2789cb235d.jpg (449KB, 4000x3003px) Image search: [Google]
2789cb235d.jpg
449KB, 4000x3003px
>>730886494
>cause who doesn't love a nice ass
So true, but what about 2 asses? :D
>>
>>730868905
>is it worth it?
yes. best psychedelic drug out there by a long shot

but it does last around 10-12 hours total with a 3 hour long peak.

it isn't like mushrooms, though. it's more like, you come up into the peak--which is the part where it's tough to talk and you feel really tripped out--and then the last 4-8 hours of the trip are giggles and the like, until it fades away.
oh and given the duration and the relative harshness on the body/brain (you can't eat or sleep on it), you will be a bit hungover for a day or two. not like sick hungover, but you'll feel foggy and out of it.
>>
>>730886494
This sounds a hell of a lot better than trying LSA. I really appreciate the the help, friend.
>>
File: 1458197012550.jpg (102KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1458197012550.jpg
102KB, 900x600px
>>730886494
Continuing from here.

>>730886128
So here's the thing about the bad trips you just mentioned; I've come to find that everyone has drastically different tolerances with psychedelics. I've never taken more than 200ug acid and never more than 1.5g shrooms (my tolerance for psychs is crazy low, but I make up for it with a massive stimulant tolerance lol).

I personally found it much easier to have a bad trip on shrooms than I did acid. I attribute this to the fact that I personally prefer veeery much so to remain coherent when on ANY drug. Acid's never let me down there, and even if a trip on it became overwhelming, I was easily able to just remind myself "you're putty in the acid's hands, just go with it." The only one TRULY negative time I've had with acid was when I was stuck at my friend's cottage and we were just on two COMPLETELY different wavelengths/trips. He laid upstairs facedown on the couch for 7 hours listening to fucking desert music (literally the type of music you'd hear in a montage of desert-shots in a movie). Not misusing the word 'literally' here. I was stuck watching Prison Break for 7 god damn hours on acid. Waste of a trip.

With shrooms, I found I'd feel confused and incoherent more frequently during trips, and even though I'd go with it (I pride myself on my mental tenacity in that, no matter how bad the trip, I never let it get the best of it), I'd still feel too uncomfortable to truly enjoy the trip.

TL;DR with acid, even the most overwhelming trips were ultimately positive. I've had some great trips on shrooms, but acid has proved to be far more reliable of a psychedelic to me.

>>730886778
FACTS.

>>730886979
My pleasure homie. I'm pretty coked up so I'm loving the conversation, and furthermore I've studied neuropsychopharmacology since highschool (on my own then obvs), went on to study neuroscience for my undergrad, and now I'm helping run a pharmaceutical business. Drugs are what I love.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.