[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dump drunk girlfriend 2 hours ago >she begs for an explanation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_04282017-3972.jpg (67KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_04282017-3972.jpg
67KB, 1136x640px
>dump drunk girlfriend 2 hours ago
>she begs for an explanation
>tell her she a raging alcoholic and I'm sick of her passing out on me when I'm trying to fuck
>she asks me why her passing out would stop me from fucking her
>tell her because I'm not a rapist
>she smiled, raised her right hand and acted like she was putting her left hand on a bible
>"I hereby give you universal consent to use my unconscious body like a fleshlight"
>"any time you want and as often as you want"
>I said nice try
>no way that would stand up in a court of law
>she said she would let me record her saying it
>recorded her saying it
>she addresses a would be jury while looking into he camera
>she adds that she considers this a kink and she's into it
>finally get the recording I want to my satisfaction
>"are we good now, sweetie?" while rubbing my back
>I hesitate, but eventually say yes
>intrigued by where this is going.
>as soon as as I say yes, she goes to the kitchen
>she downs two-thirds of a bottle of Jameson in 20 seconds
>smiles proudly, like doing it is an an impressive feat
>she starts taking her clothes off
>rapidly turns into a shit show
>passes out trying to take off her jeans and falls flat on her face
>try to help her up, but can't
>it's pointless, she's gone
>take off the rest of her clothes
>pic her up and put her on my bed
>my girlfriend just turned herself into a real doll and gave me consent to fuck her unconscious body

Should I?
Would this still be considered rape?
>pic related.
>I'm American, she's Ukrainian and we live in New York
>>
>>730865284
Nope not rape, it was discussed beforehand
>>
>>730865284
tl;dr
Fuck off gayord
>>
Nothing like fucking a dead weight, you stupid nigger. Dump the silly bitch
>>
Niice, i would do it !
Give us more pictures :D
>>
>>730865284

TIMESTAMP YOU FUCK LORD
>>
eventually she'll go into a drunken rage and report you for rape

good luck
>>
>>730865284
fucking do it and get photos
no face or you could get in serious trouble if she does decide to go nato
>>
I live in New York too.

I'll give you $2,000 dollars if you let me fuck her all night. You can watch if you want to make sure I don't hurt her.
Just put her in a suitcase, hail a cab and bring her to my hotel room.

I'm staying at the Grand Hyatt
>109 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017 rm 2559
>>
>>730865284
give her some eggs
>>
>>730865284
I dub her miss skelly
>>
>>730865284
Her being a fuck doll won't make up for her being an alcoholic. That shit will get old.
>>
File: unapologetic feminist.jpg (116KB, 940x702px) Image search: [Google]
unapologetic feminist.jpg
116KB, 940x702px
She was intoxicated when the contract was made. That makes the contract invalid.

It isn't possible for an intoxicated woman to give consent to having sex with a man.
>>
Well, just for shits and giggles, lube up and destory that butthole.

Isn't like she's gonna care, anyways.

I put it like this: Whatever you do or don't, she can always claim rape, so might as well go for it. It's a win-win man. Gotta be honest, my wife once blacked out completely and i fucked her butthole. She didn't do anything at the moment. I felt like total shit after cumming, to be honest. But i just kept playing with it, since i knew she wouldn't remember shit.

I just went with a story that while she was drunk, she fucked herself with a bottle. Since, you know, it could be whatever you want.

Bend your silly rules anon, there's nothing wrong on having a flesh doll. Its not your decision of blacking out, right?
>>
>>730865837
post a picture of the $2,000 with a time stamp and you've got a deal buddy.
>>
>>730865284
technically it could still be considered rape if she decided that afterward. Being unable to consent at the moment the thing is happening, even if she swore on a stack of bibles in a court of law that she wanted it to happen, is a loophole or rather it's a noose to hang your stupid ass.
>>
I have a friend I have the same agreement with. I felt weird and guilty at first, but when those feelings passed it became a huge turn on using her.
>>
shave her head completely bald.

brand her "property of (your name)" with a hot coat hanger just below her belly button.
>>
File: C1XSIdhUkAATa6J.jpg (40KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
C1XSIdhUkAATa6J.jpg
40KB, 720x480px
>>730865284
find better pussy, op. Even with the video, conesnt laws are cancer, and if she claims you were fucking her when intoxicated, despite prior consent, you will get done in for it.
>>
>>730866472
>if she claims you were fucking her when intoxicated, despite prior consent, you will get done in for it.

That sounds like your just espousing a personal gut feeling. How do you know that for certain?
>>
>>730865284
Why would you fuck Jack Skellington?
>>
>>730865284
Depends on the judge, and if she was drunk when she made that video.

In canada, you can't consent to things that happen to you while unconscious. So therr's a good chance that NY has a similar mindset if not a legal one.

Don't do it, but tell her you did.
>>
timestamp or gtfo
>>
throat fuck her
>>
>>730866606
i have a phd in lawering and am studying to be the kind of judge that doesn't need juries.
>>
Jerk off and cum on her, tell her you did fuck her. Call it a day
>>
File: 3a7.jpg (40KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
3a7.jpg
40KB, 500x375px
>>730865284
Fuck 'er.
>>
File: 1492788987803.gif (1MB, 256x199px)
1492788987803.gif
1MB, 256x199px
>>730867009
You're still a cunt
>>
>>730865284
Show us her feet. Timestamp
>>
>>730865837
>>730866059
lost
>>
>>730866699
>In canada, you can't consent to things that happen to you while unconscious.

What about surgery? You have to consent to surgery in writing prior to having a surgical operation that requires anesthesia or the doctor won't perform it. And that surgical operation occurs while you're unconscious.

Cite a source that supports your claim or your just making that up.
>>
>>730867009
>lawering
>>
Take her to the ER and leave her ass there
>>
>>730866002
But if she gets drunk and chooses to drive a car, it is her fault.

>your brain on feminism
>>
>>730867156
Acknowledging the risk of the sedatives being used in your upcoming surgical procedure is not the same thing as a made-up story about a do-anything "contract" from a drunk who passed out before you fucked her imaginary ass all night and she went to the police in the imaginary morning and you end up getting your own ass pounded in imaginary prison.
>>
File: $RGEWYH4.gif (749KB, 245x164px)
$RGEWYH4.gif
749KB, 245x164px
>>730865837
>>730867140
>>
>>730867114
There's always a feet weirdo in every thread..
>>
>>730865284

If she's drinking that hard, I'd take out a life insurance policy on her. Make some cash.
>>
>>730867540
So you don't have a source to back up your claim.
Just as I thought.

You're just speaking out of your ass about what you WANT the law to be.
>>
>>730867630
Feet are one of my tamer fetishes
>>
>>730867642
That's actually not a bad idea.
>>
eeeew! I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole.
>>
>>730865284
I have sex with my unconscious fiancee atleast once or twice a month. Were both into it. I say go for it
>>
>>730865284
you know you can do more than just fuck a fleshlight, you can take pics and vids of it. you can rent it out to strangers....
>>
>>730866002
Oh yuck
>>
give er a sandwich boi
>>
>>730867642
Yeah dude nice
>>
>>730867156
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_JA
>>
File: IMG_04282017-3973.jpg (59KB, 1136x640px)
IMG_04282017-3973.jpg
59KB, 1136x640px
Op here

I must say, it feels really powerful having this much control over someone. I could literally do anything to her right now. It's making my dick hard.

I think I'm going to fuck her in the ass. She never lets me do that.
>>
>>730867675
>psst, not even that other guy.

https://www.rainn.org/articles/legal-role-consent

new york:
S 130.50 Criminal sexual act in the first degree.
A person is guilty of criminal sexual act in the first degree when he
or she engages in oral sexual conduct or anal sexual conduct with
another person:
1. By forcible compulsion; or
2. Who is incapable of consent by reason of being physically helpless

S 130.35 Rape in the first degree.
A person is guilty of rape in the first degree when he or she engages
in sexual intercourse with another person:
1. By forcible compulsion; or
2. Who is incapable of consent by reason of being physically helpless;

S 130.05 Sex offenses; lack of consent.
1. Whether or not specifically stated, it is an element of every
offense defined in this article that the sexual act was committed
without consent of the victim.
2. Lack of consent results from:
(a) Forcible compulsion; or
(b) Incapacity to consent;
___
S 130.00 Sex offenses; definitions of terms.
The following definitions are applicable to this article:
7. "Physically helpless" means that a person is unconscious or for any
other reason is physically unable to communicate unwillingness to an
act.

etc, etc.
Also >>730868558 is right, even if they are some kinda phoneposter.
>>
>>730868637
pics plz & timestamp (no face required)
>>
File: brockmire.jpg (69KB, 1004x854px)
brockmire.jpg
69KB, 1004x854px
>>730868677
>>730868558

I am so sick and tired of women being treated like special snowflakes.
>>
>>730868677
This makes all bondage illegal.
>>
File: C82ouNuXUAA0Wd9.jpg (35KB, 720x405px)
C82ouNuXUAA0Wd9.jpg
35KB, 720x405px
>>730866606
Not a gut feeling boyo

To legally have consent, Sexual conduct must be done to someone who is of legal age, in sound mind, and both parties must inform their partner that they consent to it.

Even if they're still conscious, being under influence of any mind altering substance, or anything else that a judge or jury could write off as being mentally non-cognizant.

Fucking a drunk girl is technically rape always.

Fucking a passed out girl is technically rape always.

Fucking a high girl is technically rape always.

Fucking a girl in grief, physical pain, with a mentally illness, or any sort of trauma that the legal system can decide renders the girl irrational, is technically rape often.

I know it because it's the written law, consent laws are fucking retarded, and video evidence of prior consent won't do OP any good if she every says "I didn't want it during.", or "I was pressured into saying it.", or "I only said it that one time, and didn't give consent the other times."

>>730867009
that happens to be my post, faggot, not yours.

Even if OP had a legal contract, it wouldn't mean a fucking thing.
The legal system is biased towards women, and "rape" is too loosely regarded in law, and society.
>>
>>730868867
>No gender is mentioned in the first reply
Triggered much?
>>
>>730865284
it's not like she would remember it so how does it even matter in practice?
>>
Just put peepee in pooper and say it wasent you if she can prove it she cant do shit dont cum in her anon. Also dumb some better shots of pooper and pee hole
>>
>>730866472
You guys are all faggots. Jesus OP have a ball. BTW she sounds like a cool chick.
>>
>>730868637
Don't fuck her in the ass you'll get her pregnant!
>>
>>730868867
applies to any person.
also animals.

>>730868934
a participant in bondage is consenting and a good dom affirms that consent often while checking in their general wellbeing.

keeping that girl in your closet after she has asked to be allowed to go home is still illegal though.

>>730868993
>"rape" is too loosely regarded in law, and society.
somewhat, yes. It needs some work but still beats the older ways of handling these problems. (the ones with rocks)
>>
Piss inside her ass when finished and then leave her
>>
>>730868558
>>730868677
>>730868993
They are practically outlawing masculinity. It is now LAW on every college campus int the state of NY that requires all men to act like insecure little faggots if they want to have sex with a college student.

You literally have to ask permission for each new act during a sexual encounter, mandating by law behavior that women will not find sexually attractive.

http://www.syracuse.com/state/index.ssf/2015/07/can_i_put_my_hand_there_new_york_law_changes_the_rules_of_the_college_hook-up.html
>>
>>730869033
tits or get the fuck out
>>
>>730869290
>advising OP to net get raped in prison
>faggot

Have fun getting railed by niggers in prison
Progressives ruined sex, good luck, kike.
>>
>>730865284
lets see that pussy OP
>>
>>730868637
pics of butthole please. ooh, write the timestamp around her bhole since she'll never see it!
>>
>>730867630
Now there's two
>>
>>730869609
>not looking at your asshole every 18 minutes just to make sure it's still all clean
>>
>>730865284
it's consentual rape.. trust her goy
>>
File: tenor.gif (144KB, 220x220px)
tenor.gif
144KB, 220x220px
>>730868677
Ahh... who let the faggot in here?
>>
>>730869377
Looks like the sandniggers were right about this one.

I firmly think that rapists and false rape accusers, provided clear, tangible evidence, should be given a blindfold and a cigarette, and get shot against a brick wall.

Nobody will rape or say they were raped if it means becoming the paint for trumps border wall.
>>
>>730866674
Healthy at any size, right fatty?
>>
>>730869929
Eugenia, is that you?
thought you died, skeletor.
>>
>>730865284
If she's that drunk will she even remember you fucking her? Also if you're in a relationship that she's trying to salvage with sex, why not? Unless the lack of sex is not the only reason you want to split. In that case, fucking split.
>>
>>730869854
>durrhurr, ur makin' stuff up, prove da laws
>laws posted.
>unh, all dem words. mus be fag 'er somethin'
>>
This thread is making me cringe over the laws behind sex. The government wants in my bedroom REEE fuck that.

The girl I'm hooking up with now is admittedly kind of a nut but she keeps coming back because I pound the absolute shit out of her when we fuck. She loves it. I grab her by the roots of her hair and yank her head back while fucking her from behind, slap her ass 'til it's red, call her a little fucking slut and tell her she's my whore and she absolutely eats it up.

Then when we do missionary, she slaps my back and rips her fucking claws down it and I love that. I have bled from it but I don't fucking care at all. Leave scars baby. Ho-yeah. When she rides she goes to town, too. One time she was going really hard bouncing up and down, dick slipped out and met her pelvic bone. Hurt like fuck.

Is that sexual abuse? Come on.

I'm only really afraid knowing she's crazy that I'll leave a bruise or something and she'll get mad over some shit and report me.
>>
>>730865284
In court that's still rape
She was under the influence when she made the statement, her lawyer would argue emotional duress plus women can withdraw consent after the sex these days
>>
>>730865284
Just dump her and find a sane girl. If they even exist that is.
>>
>>730868637
Need butthole pics!
>>
>>730870256
No one should claim any of those actions are sexual abuse.

as for the worry about crazy.. well, crazy is as crazy does, or something like that. Do people who actually know you both know about this sexual behavior in any way? You have a very good chance of an entirely successful and fast defense.
>>
>>730869328
This
>>
>>730870256
You really can't tell the difference between what you described and fucking someone who's passed out from drinking?
>>
>>730869446
You watch too much TV, son. I did 5 years in the joint, there are no rapes because there are too many willing fags. 90% niggers, walking the yard with red Kool-Aid for make up so everyone would know. My white ass jerked in the shower.
>>
>>730869328
and then you'll be stuck with a nigger baby.
>>
>>730865284
Don't listen to these law fags OP. Fuck her in the ass and document the shit out of it so we can live vicariously through you.
>>
Dick in her or it didn't happen
>>
Don't do it. She will report rape
>>
>>730865284
> another one of these copy / pasta threads...
>>
'If she's drunk it's rape!!' is utter bullshit and is left up to the state to decide.

Most southern states, including mine, require that the intoxicate be administered without the persons consent - daterape, drink spiking etc.

And that is exactly how it should be.

If someone drinks, they aren't free from the consequence. That is nothing more than bullshit women pull to fuck around while drunk and shrug off responsibility.

While it may be true in your state, it isn't true for everyone thankfully.

So please stop. Just stop saying it's rape if the woman is drunk. Stop fucking acting like women lose all sense of agency the moment they are tipsy.

You goddamn faggot.
>>
>>730870592
Do sane girls exist?
>>
>>730866674
Spooky
>>
>>730865284

this was sickening to read. how could anyone be such a gigantic pussy?
>>
>>730872649
thank you.

OP DO IT! YOu haven't lived until you fuck a girl who's GIVEN YOU FULL PERMISSION TO DO THIS!
>>
>>730866002
>She was intoxicated when the contract was made. That makes the contract invalid.

>It isn't possible for an intoxicated woman to give consent to having sex with a man.

You are wrong as always the special snowflakes are.

It all depends on the law of the state or a country where this contract was made. For example where I come from the intoxication is irrelevant as long as you are deemed a sane person otherwise. If you can be proved to be too insane to make choises by yourself, then and only then the contract is invalid. However if the contract is invalid that still does not mean the other person is a rapist if the person didn't know of the real mental state of the other and did not plan to abuse someones mental state.
>>
>>730865284
She said anything, so get some masks and video tape a bunch of dudes fucking her, then make her watch it.
>>
find a better living Fleshlight, but go for it
>>
>>730865284
Any chance you're in Seattle OP? I'll come over and lend you a hand with her...
>>
time stamp with dick in butt

the power of dubs demands it
>>
Dave Chappel said it best in his comedy special: "You can't rape feet!"
Put those feet together, lube them and go to town.
>>
>>730872545
no
>>
>>730873377
Fucking freaky foot fetishists.
>>
>>730869377
>http://www.syracuse.com/state/index.ssf/2015/07/can_i_put_my_hand_there_new_york_law_changes_the_rules_of_the_college_hook-up.html

Jesus fucking Christ. If you were to follow this law, no girl would ever fuck you twice. She would tell all of her friends that your extremely insecure and mock you for being so unsure of yourself.

It's as if they are attempting to mandate unsexy behavior.
>>
>>730865284
Post the recording or fuck off with this gay fantasy you faggot
>>
>>730873648
There used to be a video on Youtube that demonstrated exactly how to follow this law, but it was so cringe-worthy that the opponents of the law were using it to fight the existence of the law.

So they removed it.
>>
File: 1488742819050.png (189KB, 407x333px)
1488742819050.png
189KB, 407x333px
>>730874022
Don't worry bro, we mirrored it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVHYvUpeqKI

>failing to do this when hooking up with a girl who attends your university can likely get you expelled if you don't perform well sexually or if you don't call her back.
>>
>>730873290
>confirmed for illiterate
>>
>>730873648
Before doing things like sticking a finger in her ass or choking her I'll ask if it's okay but not every fucking step, what garbage
>>
non, nigga, theres some deeper shit going on here. she's gonna let you fleshlight her as then dump you and you u as a gland to fulfill her dark twisted brain games. these bitchs go off in they heads and the use your fucking for enjoy i know it sounds weird but its real. i say dump her ugly ass....
>>
>>730874543
Confirmed pussy. Have sand in there too little one?
>>
*no, nigga* for *energy* sorry for the spelling mistakes, my language has been destroy dued to youtube..
>>
you should get some of your friends or coworkers to pay you to fuck her when she is passed out. She would never know.
>>
>>730874435
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVHYvUpeqKI

Femanon here

If a guy tried this with me I would literally smack him for being so insecure.
>>
>>730874435
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVHYvUpeqKI

Jesus fucking Christ. Might as well outlaw testicles.
>>
id say chicks are gross as shit if they werent so tender and they pussy wasnt the pinnacle of life.. and if was gay which im not.
>>
>>730874852
You would "literally " smack him huh?
Not figuratively smack him???
Learn how to use that word properly snowflake.

Oh, and TGTFO
>>
fuck femanons!!! confirm your loyalty!! i smell feminist nazi here, freak!
>>
dude, don't. seriously. dont do it. 1. don't
2. dump
3. obliterate your memory of her and move on
4. profit ???
>>
Wait till she is 100% not drunk then have her give you consent again. Also upload the video onto an online storage site just in case she trys to delete it from your phone.
>>
>>730874554
>but not every fucking step, what garbage

That's your choice, but don't be surprised if not respecting the law gets you expelled.
The world will be a better place with more female college graduates than male college graduates, so I honestly hope you get expelled.
>>
>>730868677
she's previously consented... to future engagements.
>>
>>730865414
This plus the video you mentioned should make it pretty obvious that it's okay, OP.
>>
>>730865284
jesus you're a faggot
>>
>>730865284
Nope. Fuck her mang
>>
>>730876057
not legally possible.

A judge would most likely throw out Op's video as inadmissible evidence and the jury would never see it.
>>
Sounds hot. I've had a chick like that one, best sex ever. Also likes do be choked to passed out.
>>
HEY GUYS SOME BITCH IS GIVING ME TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS SHOULD I TAKE IT
>the fucking thread
>>
Just because she was intoxicated doesn't make her consent any less valid. She must be held responsible for her actions despite what state she is in. If she gives you consent while intoxicated it's her own stupid fault if she regrets it later. So I say go for it bro fuck that ass good.
>>
File: tyrael.jpg (168KB, 1710x900px)
tyrael.jpg
168KB, 1710x900px
Don't do it. you're fulfilling her fantasies. don't do it. trust me!
>>
>>730865284
Fuck no, she's ugly as dirt.
>>
>>730868637
Faggot, bet you bait.
>>
>>730865284
Record a video of you sticking it in her ass, cumming in it, then post it here.
>>
>>730876813
This don't be a faggot op!
>>
>.>

do want
>>
>>730868637
She's not that good looking opie, you can do better.
>>
>>730865284
shit in her cunt
>>
>>730865284
have sex in the missionary position for procreation
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>730865837
>>
>>730868637

That's fine, just record it
>>
>>730865284
>downs two thirds of a bottle

Nope

I'm a straight up alcoholic that's not a real thing. Certainly not without a chaser.

>try again
>>
>>730865284
bumping
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.