[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats up /b/ was in a dropbox bread earlier and told a few funny

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 18

File: dlcuck.jpg (67KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
dlcuck.jpg
67KB, 720x1280px
Whats up /b/ was in a dropbox bread earlier and told a few funny stories about catfishing. Some anon suggested I make a thread so here we go

>Enter: Catfishboy

>Be me
>been catfishing for a while now
>been talking to a guy for a few months, he considered me his gf, we will refer to him as dragonlord or dl
>at this point dl had sent me about 500$ through various means
>tell him that I was evicted from house and I want to come live with him
>convince him that I've already found a house in his city and arranged to move in there, went through the foort of faking screenshots with a landlord (was me texting myself)
>he agress to send me 400$ for gas money to come see him (told him I lived in nj and he lived near chicago)
>finally get 400$ in mail because this faggot didnt trust money orders
>send him pic related, with message "I jus nutted on your bitch's face faggot"
>He's like wtf, I reply like sorry I didnt mean to send that
>he breaks up with me
>texts me back like 2 hours later talking about how i broke his heart and he cried and to never do that to him again
>He has been literally cucked by a teenage boy like half his age

One of the funniest and empowering moments in my life, let me know if you want more catfish stories
>>
Also, here's a dropbox of another hilarious catfish cuck
/sh/dq8whgk5h0ozx5h/AABsmrKqOGS4gKTXROa1TILfa?dl=0
>>
File: 1492472515458.jpg (24KB, 387x461px) Image search: [Google]
1492472515458.jpg
24KB, 387x461px
Kys
>>
>>730858229
speaking of killing myself, one time some guy sent me all his credit card info (4 cards) and proceeded to send pics of him cutting himself with razorblades. I called him out on sending fake pics and he sent me a vid of him slicing his shit about 12 times.

Anyone want this thread to live?
>>
>>730857053
that's hilarious
more greentext?
>>
>>730858572

Sure thing pal

>Be me, about 2 weeks ago
>Havent catfished in a while
>Think of a new strategy
>Steal pics from instagram of some really petite girl i know
>Go on my catfishing medium, telling everyone I'm a 14 year old, trynna bait in pedos
>Get one guy, he tells me he lives in nyc, I tell him so do I
>talk to him for a few hours the first day, I can tell he wants my teenpuss
>Start leading him on
>try to get him to indict himself with texts
>"tell me what you would do to me if we chilled :$"
>He responds
>"I wanna ask you somethin, do you ever take big shits?"
>all my fucking wats

Will continue if requested
>>
>>730858417
Man, you must be good at posing as a girl. Probably a massive gayboy irl huh
>>
>>730859061
just keep em coming op
>>
>>730858229
Haha cuck faggot
>>
>>730859064
No, Im totes a heterosexual, It was weird at first but when i found out how fucking hilarious it was and how lucrative it could be I could care less honestly
>>
>>730859061
Please cont
>>
File: anem.jpg (144KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
anem.jpg
144KB, 960x720px
bumping with random shit
>>
>>730857053
>teenager
get the fuck out
>>
File: deem.jpg (573KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
deem.jpg
573KB, 1600x1200px
>>
>>730857053
sauce
>>
>>730859061
>>730859215

cont

>respond "haha ummm yeah i guess"
>"how does it feel when you take a shit?"
>at this point im assuming he wants to try to do anal with me, so i tell him it feels good
>tfw he tells me he has a scat and piss fetish
>at this point the keks are heavy, im fucking dying
>"like id let u pee in my mouth and drink it all and also let you shit in my mouth and eat it all"
>Thinking about busting him and extorting him at this point but I decide to let it keep going
>he starts askin me weird shit, "would ypu let me do that?" "hehe i wanna eat your poo :3"
>at this point the cringes are nearly outweighing the keks
>"do you say mmph or agh when you shit?"
>"wud you look at me while you shit in my mouth or giggle?"
>at this point im losing it so i ask him if he srsly has a scat fetish or if hes joking
>"Why? you dont wanna shit in my mouth"
>tell him im fine with it

break real quick, by the way im re reading the convo rn, all the shit in quotations is direct quotes
>>
>>730859810
/sh/4fcljkhuo4x3u17/AAAfplaWTrxYXn7sP7eRw0rza?dl=0
>>
>>730859939
awesome, can't wait to see how this plays out
any tips on extorting money from thirsty virgins?

boobs for your troubles
>>
>tell him I plan to meet with him and shit in a few days
>slowly getting him to reveal more and more info about himself, name, address, phone number, work address, even got his ip
>he reveals to me that when he was 20 he fucked a 12 year old girl and a 14 year old girl
>decide its time to bust him
>say we're supposed to meet, hes gettin sus at this point because i wont send him any nudes (only had ig pics of girl)
>Tell him he doesnt have to see pics bc i wanna make it special when he sees me irl
>tell him im leaving out the door to come see him rn, but before that I wanna tell him something
>"what do you wanna tell me baby"
This is an except copy of the text i sent him, he was shitting absolute bricks
>Wouldnt it be terrible for you if i screenshotted our convo and sent it to your family? Or even worse the cops? Dont delete me lol, you'll just make it worse on yourself. I see emily and antonio rivera on your facebook, plus Dolly Rosario, so dont think im bluffing, anyways, you admitted to two counts of statutory rape with a teen and a preteen! Plus conspiracy to sexually assault a minor and that dick pic you sent me was illegal too! Plus how you told me you were gonna fuck me and all the other nasty shit lol. Not to mention i know you work at the rite aid in the bronx at 57 East Burnside ave. Last but not least I have your ip address, which is 173.46.77.168. If i give that to the police all they have to do is contact your cell phone service provider and they'll nab you right up! But dont worry, i wont tell, not as long as you do what i say, so whats it gonna be?

After this I basically tried to convince him to send me money but he wasnt biting, even with the threat of him being arrested or having me tell his family. He wound up just deleting kik and wouldnt respond to me texting his phone. If any of you guys wanna go whiteknight on him feel free to ask for more info on him

Sorry for the anticlimatic end, im gonna look through my vault for more funny shit
>>
keeping it alive
last one of this girl sorry
>>
>>730861070
IP is dead
>>
File: fbph.jpg (46KB, 340x252px) Image search: [Google]
fbph.jpg
46KB, 340x252px
can't believe no-one else is interested
>>
Alright guys I got a decent one, im going off memory though so sorry if it seems vague

>Posing as a random girl i saw on facebook
>get someone to buy my nudes, which were actually nudes of a completely different girl who looked nothing like the girl I was posing as but it worked
>guy pays me 25$ for nudes
>he considers me his gf knowing full well that I sell nudes
>he's always going on about how he wants to meet me irl
>think maybe I can get him for like 800$ under the guise of me buying a plane ticket to come see him
>So I keep talking to him, slowly draining his wallet
>"He babe my phone bill is up tomorrow, can you pay it?"
>"Baby I need gas money to go somewhere, can you send me paypal?"
>this goes on for a while until I realize this nigga is in highschool, pretty sure I wont get that plane money I had as my goal
>decide to cuck him, this was before I met dragonlord so this was my first act of catfish cuckery, or at least one of the first
>Tell him I'm at my ex bf's house and all his friends are there, I emphasize that they are niggers and tell him we're smoking and drinking
>I start telling him how my "ex bf" and all his friends are so muscular and telling him I remember how big my ex's cock was
>"hehe... ok babe just dont do anything stupid tonight, I trust you"
>So many cringes and keks in one text.
>decide to go for the heartbreak
>tell him me and the group of guys were wrestling on the bed, make mention of their huge negro cocks
>I can tell the worry in his texts
>at this point its night time so I shut off my phone and go to sleep
>wake up in the morning
>text him and tell him that they all gangbanged me in all my holes and pissed in my mouth
>"damn babe youre into some rough stuff"
>I do not apologize at all but he tells me that he'll take me back
>I do this like 3 times and constantly fuck with him

There's a few more shorter stories with this guy, but that was probably the main one

We'll refer to this guy as elias for future reference
>>
>>730861612
I think he might've mentioned he didnt have wifi, so that must be like from his cellular company

Brb smoke break
>>
>>730862431
more about extorting money
do you just get sets of chicks and drip-feed them?
>>
File: demp.jpg (147KB, 957x1223px) Image search: [Google]
demp.jpg
147KB, 957x1223px
>>730862879
forgot pic for bump
>>
File: 1280x720-CjX.jpg (142KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-CjX.jpg
142KB, 1280x720px
Bumping with my own catfishing story.

>Be like 16
>Broke
>Virgin neckbeard friend is working decent job
>Make social media accounts for decent looking girl and spend time making them look real as possible
>Add him and he takes the bait
>Relationship builds over 2 months and he is too shy to go on cam being 300+ pounds
>Perfect
>Convince him he should send me money cause i'm loyal to him and we've never met
>Fucking buys it and sends me 300 for my "birthday"
>Goes on for a year
>Got like at least 1.5k from him being friends with him IRL the whole time
>Dump him out of the blue and say he didn't try hard enough to keep me
>Dude was real depressed for awhile
>That feel when sociopath

And that's how I saved money to buy my first car
>>
bump bc I'm a cuck who can't do this shit
>>
>>730857053
If have a snap chat hit me up at jamesloli
I got questions
>>
File: cuck.jpg (745KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
745KB, 1280x1600px
Gonna tell a few more short stories about Elias

>at this point ive been talking to elias on and off, only hitting him up when I need money but He's absolutely fine with it
>see he's with some old lady in his profile pic
>oh so you wanna be unfaithful huh? well I got somethin for you motherfucker.
>text him in a fake ass rage
>ELIAS, WHO THE FUCK IS THAT BITCH IN YOUR PROFILE PIC? I'VE BEEN SO GOOD TO YOU THIS WHOLE TIME AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO TO ME? IM CALLING MY EX AND HIS FRIENDS TO GANGBANG ME AGAIN TONIGHT TO TEACH YOU A LESSON.
>"Baby no please, that's my mom"
>Keep going on fake bs rant and iirc I pull the same shit as previous cuck.
>Go into excrutiating detail in the morning about how they all fucked me
>"Im sorry babe, I wont take any more pics with girls I promise"
>My fucking face when
>>
File: murikah.jpg (16KB, 236x365px) Image search: [Google]
murikah.jpg
16KB, 236x365px
>>730863179
ask them here and bump the thread digger
>>
>>730863179
See
>>730863415

>>730863136
Lol cool story /b/ro
>>
>>730862492
might be that he was using a cellular data network. If he was connecting though a router or something with a static IP it would be easier to get a hit.
>>
>>730863136
>Got like at least 1.5k from him being friends with him IRL the whole time
While being friends with him irl
>>
lurking...
>>
>>730863415
>>730863605
lol can I get some of that dirty money on a Google play card?
>>
>>730863136
Did he ever ride in your car?
>>
This will probably be the las post with Elias, havin trouble remembering any more.

>This is nearing the end of my relationship with Elias, by now he's sent me like a good 300$
>Soon after I started this catfishing shit I told some friends about it and one of them got in on it
>Friend messages me frantically one day, he tells me that elias messaged him asking to buy his nudes
>Many keks are had, but now it's time for me to bust a move
>Tell elias how I have another friend who sells nudes and asks him if he's been loyal just to see if he comes clean
>"No babe I havent been talking to any other girls"
> youfilthyfuckingcheater.jpg
>Send him screesnhots of himtexting my friend
>"I'm sorry babe but please forgive me you cheated on me mad times this is all Ive ever done"
>Change my kik name to "FUCKING SINGLE"
>He's begging me to stay with him
>I tell him give me 50$ and I'll see bout it
>He sends me 50$
>Never talk to him again

And so goes the story of Elias
>>
>>730864154
No nigger go get it yourself
>>
Just remembered a pretty funny story bout dragonlord

>This takes place about halfway through my relationship with dragonlord
>One of the ways I convinced him to send me money was by telling him a pity story about how I lived in a terrible area
>"I live in camden new jersey, there's nothing but drug dealers, addicts, robbers, murderers and hackers around here"
>"Hackers"
>Yes hackers, not alot of people know this but camden is the hacking capital of the world, people get hacked everyday
>"Thats fucking stupid, hacking isnt a crime like those other things"
>At this moment I text him "Shut the fuck up you fat ugly spic, and fuck your gang too" (he said he was some gang called count)
>"Excuse me bitch"
>Omg I just got hacked see I told you
>Oh damn you werent joking baby

I used this excuse to literally call him out on his retarted shit all the time, generally insult him, and do other stupid shit, and he never questioned me

Im having a hard time remembering storeis so I think Im just gonna start posting screenshots of stupid shit dragonlord has done and stupid shit I've said to fuck with him

>>730862879
Yeah essentially, what I do is I get sets, go on my preferred medium, and tell people Im selling nudes. More people buy than you think
>>
>>730865664
I fuckin love this guy.

I have a lot of catfishing stories but i'm stoned and lazy.
>>
>>730864608
Now you have to help him out you called him a nigger
>>
>>730864461
Oh yeah, we hung out all the time. It was fucking hilarious
>>
>>730865918
lol gg ;) I love you anon-kun get more money and send me some gg
>>
File: pumpkinfucker.png (51KB, 321x571px) Image search: [Google]
pumpkinfucker.png
51KB, 321x571px
>>730865852
What kinda logic is that

This pic is the kind of shit I'd get to see multiple times a day, I fucking miss dragonlord, many keks were had with him
>>
>>730864154
>>730863179
I'd dubs you have to get him a Google play card because that what /b/ is so let em roll
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-16-22-10-00.png (167KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-16-22-10-00.png
167KB, 1080x1920px
>>730866208
>In a thread literally talking about stroies where I got free money
>Im a shill can you please send me money?
Gitgud faggoos

Context, I sent dragonlrd a messge telling him "shut your fucking face unclefucker" To which he replied who the fuck are you talking to like that
>>
>>730866208
>>730866137
White guilt logic
You should try it?
>>
>>730866208
Rolling for my self thanks anon
>>
>>730866427
By the way I texted him with cancerous spelling and grammar because thats how he texted me

>>730866431
I'm a mulatto
>>
>>730866554
Doesn't matter you should still try it so karma won't bite you hard on your balls causing them to split
>>
>>730866554
>I'm a mulatto
AN ALBINO
I'M A SKATER
>>
>>730861070
Love this one. He deserves it.
>>
>>730866208
Rolling anon
>>
>>730865771
contribute plz
>>
>>730866788
Woah dubs winrar
>>
>>730866788
If op doesn't deliver lol
>>
>>730866788
winner winner chicken dinner
>>
File: huhwat.jpg (18KB, 261x247px) Image search: [Google]
huhwat.jpg
18KB, 261x247px
Not sure If I have too many specific examples for this, but one thing that I would love to do was see how many times I could get somebody to send me money for doing absolutely nothing

>Be me, im at the peak of my catfishing days
>At this point Ive spent hundreds of heard earned catfish dollars on lit ass clothes and electronics
>One thing I would sell to guys is being their slave
>Turns out, sub guys would always ask for them to be MY slave
> ohsomuchpotentialforkeks.png
>One submissive ass faggot tells me how he wants to be my slave for a week
>He pays me like 30$
>this is one of my first customers so i use him as a guniea pig
>tell him to eat his own cum
>He fucking does it and sends a vid (I also won a contest with my other catfish friend who said he could get a guy to eat his own cum before me)
>Decide to keep doing random shit
>make this nigga eat toothpaste
>Make him rub soap in his eyes
>Make him shove an icecube up his fucking rectum
>Mfw he fucking paid me to make him do these things

>>730866788
Good, you won a contest that you made up
>>
File: 1493059347607.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1493059347607.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
What's your preferred medium, guy? And how do you get the contacts of the marks you talk to? Just add random faggots on your medium?

Ass for your troubles
>>
>>730867624
Nigga, what the fuck. I gotta get in some of that
>>
>>730867659
There's alot of like, applets on kik for meeting and chatting with randoms. Essentially what I do is post pics of my girl on some of those and everytime someone hits me up I send them a copypasta saying that I sell nudes and give them prices. That's how I did it when I was at my peak. However, for the pedo method (which is potentially way more lucrative but also much more time consuming and difficult) I just get pics of an underage petite looking girl and post pics on said mediums. Another method that I tried once but never had success with is making a fake tindr, and making my bio "send me 5$ and see what happens". However, I have heard people make decent coin off that method, about 100$ a week
>>
>>730867659
the real questions
teach us your ways
>>
>>730868006
Sweet. Time to get me some new vidya with cuck money.

More ass because ass is best
>>
>>730857199
>/sh/dq8whgk5h0ozx5h/AABsmrKqOGS4gKTXROa1TILfa?dl=0
Holy shit dude
>>
This is another guy that I got to send me money tons of times and only sent him a few sets
This man is probably responsible for about 10 Extra large Papa johns pizza pies of mine and a samsung galaxy s5

>Talking to some nigga who bought nudes off me once
>ask where hes from
>cali, you?
>Obviously I tell him I live in cali
>"Really? would you be dtf?" (all you wannabe catfishers, this is potentially the best way to get a relatively large amount like 100$ quickly)
>Tell him yeah but explain to him I have a pimp
>My plan is for him to pay me alot of money at once and then tell him to go to some shitty ass projects and have him potentially get shot for the lulz
>He doesnt wanna pay me in paypal so I settle on amazon gift cards
>He goes to the store, and buys 2 50$ amazon gift cards
>I redeem both of them, type them into the redeem thing again, change one letter, and get a message saying code is invalid
>"Hey sorry theres something wrong with your cards and my pimp said that he thinks youre trynna scam him so now you gotta pay 150$"
>about a week later he decides to try again
>Rinse and repeat
This is one of my favorite strats, telling them I idnt get it and seeing how many times they send again
Ive turned 25$ into like 100$ with this method

>>730868546
Yeah that's gotta be one of my all time favs, Im boutta take a smoke break so anyone who is hungry for more I suggest reading this
>>
>>730869042

>>I redeem both of them, type them into the redeem thing again, change one letter, and get a message saying code is invalid

Let me clarify, I sent him a screenshot saying the invalid thing so he believed me
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.