[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Bros, 10/10 Alpha male here. 100% straight white master

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: 1493145816683.jpg (78KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493145816683.jpg
78KB, 720x960px
Hey Bros,

10/10 Alpha male here.

100% straight white master race.

I'll teach you kiddos how to get prime, grade A pussy, in 3 days or less. Guaranteed.

Just give me some input on your current situation, and I guarantee I can get you laid.

Call me.. The Pussy Grabber 9000.

>pic very much related as of this morning in my bed, if you get my meaning. *winka* *winka*
>>
>>730707018
OP is a faggot
>>
What the hell??? God I hope this is bait, because she looks like an autistic man.
>>
>>730707167
>OP is a faggot
No. This is a false rumor.

I deny it, in the name of Jesus.
>>
>>730707274
>she looks like an autistic man
She's a model for Ralph Lauren.

Chessmate.
>>
Alpha males don't waste time trying to help faggots get laid, beta piece of shit kys..
>>
Then Ralph Lauren must have really lowered their standards for modeling.
>>
>>730707018

I bet I could make you my bitch. Attention seeking little whore, you act like a woman. Get the fuck of here.
>>
>>730707481
>Alpha males don't waste time trying to help
Wrooooooong.
>>
The shit i took this morning looks better than this scab faced whore... She also looks like a niggerlover

Op is a faggot/10
kys
>>
>>730707564
>Then Ralph Lauren must have really lowered their standards for modeling
It's the highest standards.
>>
>>730707714
>I bet I could make you my bitch.
Only an alpha can master an alpha.

We're like Jedi.
>>
File: IMG_4056.jpg (449KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4056.jpg
449KB, 1536x2048px
OP I can tell you're an austistic beta faggot just like the rest of us. You're not foolin anyone bro.
>>
>>730707018

If i'm interested on a girl, how can I get her to fuck me?
>>
Obviously not if they let this horse wear their shit. Looks like a grade A thoroughbred.

Plus, I would think a model would know how to take a picture without looking like a fucking retard.
>>
>>730708017
If that were true, then why am I playing Fallout 4 all day on a weekday?

Sounds like 100% grade a alpha to me!

Goodnight, Altright!
>>
>>730707018
cringe thread
>>
>>730708049
>If i'm interested on a girl, how can I get her to fuck me?
Two words:

Rape. Her.
>>
>>730707018
OP is Tronald Drump
>>
>>730708178
>cringe thread
It became one when you joined in, faggot!

Goodnight, Altright!!!
>>
>>730707018
this chick lives me, keep textin me, inviting me for beer and weed, but i love drinkung rum alone in my underwear, liten to taylor swift and play diablo. help
>>
>22
>Virgin
>university
>Not completely retarded, good at my field of Studies
>1.87m 95kg ~17.5% bodyfat
>strengh Training, decent looking chest and big arms

I am able to hold conversations with Women, but I never get the right feeling to make a move. Most women assume that I am the "friend" Type of guy.
Help me out senpai
>>
>>730708400
...how to get laid, not with my alcoholism
>>
>>730708400
>help
Help with what?

You've already reached Wizard status.

You are what we all strive to be, Master.
>>
>>730708493
just drink more, go tu pubs. ti will come itself
>>
>>730708706
how can you touch her breasts if she's just legs in skirt?
>>
>>730707018
I like this chan girl who lives near me but I can't get a reading off of her and she only responds to 1 out of every 5 messages
>>
>>730707018
I don't really care about getting laid I just want to feel more confident in myself
>>
I'm buff, people nickname me Thor and John Cena and I can make women laugh easily I just have a hard time taking it to the next level cause morbid and awkward. Halp!
>>
>>730709055
fucking get out of your comfort zone as much as possible. Just start going in public places and asking people for the time.
>>
>>730707018
Alright, i'll take the b8.
i want to pick up random grills, what do.?
5'6 , 133 lbs, 6/10 looking guy.
>>
>>730707018
Alright. I have this girl who's hella cute. She lives with her parents, who're abusive and don't let her have a bf. She's depressed and I'm the only one she talks to on an emotional level. She's comfortable to send me pics of her in a towel and things like that. What do?
>>
>>730707018
>21
>1.83
>Got a gf
>I'm slim but i work out and I have a pretty decent body and nice features i guess

Sometimes I go clubbing with my friends or we go to parties (without my gf) and i feel like flirting with other girls (i love thicc bitches), but i tend to overthink and make up excuses in my mind which ultimately results in me not making a move or actually approaching any girl, so i just drink and hang out my friends. I just find trouble not knowing what to say to a girl when you approach her.
>>
Don't worry OP, I understand that this is a joke
>>
>>730707018

Introvert here, like to keep to myself. Hate my extroverted roommate to the point I retract from social events in my own home. I'm fat AF but with a resting pules of high 40s offensive guard on my local football team. 6'1", 300 lbs. Don't look to bad. Work as an engineer, have a boring but functioning family car.

Have not had sex since January 3rd and it's just getting worse and worse. The hottest chicks I've fucked was in High school and locals on a guys trip to Bangkok. My last fuck was a fat whale who is annoying as fuck.

What do I do The Pussy Grabber 9000, can you help me, or is all hope lost?
>>
>>730707374
it's checkmate, retard
>>
>>730711067
>I'm fat AF
That shit made me laugh i don't know why
>>
>>730707374
>>730711232
>Chessmate

don't know why but i laughed so fucking hard at this
>>
>>730707326
Confirmed double faggot.
>>
File: 1492629328010.jpg (2MB, 1488x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1492629328010.jpg
2MB, 1488x3024px
Here it is guys, you're welcome !
>>
>>730708329
Cringe.
>>
>>730707374
Dude, you were so close to dubs. I would've had to checker you.
>>
>28
>wheelchair
>fat
>have 22yo 9/10 gf/sub/slave
>she's into fat wheelers
>want to get some side pussy
>oh, and I'm a college student with campus girls around

help
>>
>>730707018
ok how the fuck do I get laid.im tall and good looking but i have a big problem.i cant invite chicks to my house becase il get kicked out of it if i do.i also cant leave the house unless its out of town, which i usually have no way out of town.the only place i can really take chicks to is my moms but it smells like cat piss and i cant even go there half the time.
so my question is how the fuck can i get laid when i can barely leave the house, and on top of it cant take people to my house?
>>
>>730707018
>Just give me some input on your current situation, and I guarantee I can get you laid.
Challenge accepted.

50yo
5"5 manlet
100 lbs overweight
yellow teeth
gray hair
hate small talk
hate stupid people
Likes em young - like 14yo young. Not much interest in large saggy water balloon tits.

So how are you going to hook me up?
>guaranteed my ass.
>>
no help posted by op

will not reveal my pathetic state.
>>
>>730712547
>So how are you going to hook me up?
Y... You should think about killing yourself.
>>
>>730712703
OP here,

Just accept your closet homosexuality, bromigo.

You're a faggot, and gender is a meme.
>>
>>730712882
I exist for the lulz and there's still plenty of that.
>>
>lies
>posts trap with acne

get it together dude
>>
>>730709680
Being buff doesn't equal bitches my guy
Being lean does
>>
>>730712547
So how about it OP. You "guaranteed" you could get me laid. Let's hear it.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.