[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend told me I have to give up meat or alcohol. Which

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5

File: gf rule list.jpg (529KB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
gf rule list.jpg
529KB, 3264x1840px
My girlfriend told me I have to give up meat or alcohol.
Which is the lesser evil? Pic kinda related
>>
You can't cope with a bitch with meat
>>
>>730650791
You have a overly controlling, distrusting, and probably manipulative gf.
>>
jesus man. this bitch isn't letting you do anything. you're the man in the relationship so act like it
>>
Tell her you ether stop being a vile manipulative cunt that want's to control my life or you get out of my life.
>>
honest question op: why are you actually with her. what motivates you to put up with what is quite certainly an over-controlling gf.
>>
>>730650791
seems like she doesnt trust you and is bossy as shit.
>>
>>730650791
did she have a stroke trying to spell "work schedule" that first time?
>>
>>730650791
dumb that thot
>>
This disgusts me dude why would you be with this much of a bitch
>>
>>730650791
OP if this is real then dump her asap. I don't care how good the sex is or how hot she is she is a control freak who is gonna make your life a living misery. DUMP HER CRAZY ASS
>>
Dude in this relationship YOU are the bitch.

Time to leave.
>>
>>730650791
Clear signs of cheating senpai, better dump that skank and block her
>>
OP your'e a peice of shit.
you have to give up something, or else what?
>>
>>730650791
What are you doing, OP? I think it's safe to assume this girl is the best you can get -- or you THINK she is. Because no self respecting man with options would settle for this.
>>
>>730650791
Tell her only if she loses 20 lbs
Dont give either up
>>
>>730650791
Her.
>>
>>730650791
Thats gay, if she gave you that note break up with her.
>>
>>730650791
If she cant handle you eating meat and drinking, it's time to dump her.
She'll be back. Trust me.
>>
>>730650791
>I want text messages from your phone MONTHLY
kek
>>
>>730651853
I think she means to read all incoming and outgoing texts
>>
>>730651946
That's fucked.
>>
>>730652133
Well, fuck me then.
>>
>>730652133
yep you got me op
>>
>>730652133
I said pic kind of related. It's not mine, but my girlfriend is FEELING that controlling.
>>
File: 1484291742098.png (1MB, 1600x1567px) Image search: [Google]
1484291742098.png
1MB, 1600x1567px
start your own list
here i'll start it for you
>bjs daily,
>nudes sent every monthly
>dinner made before you get home
>>
>>730650791
Obviously give up the thot, there's plenty of other hoes for your duck that aren't this much of a cunt.
>>
>>730650791
cuck faggot. she's cheating on you and shes paranoid you're cheating on her. faggot
>>
>>730652133
Motherfuckers, OP said KINDA related. The controlling aspect is somewhat related to the topic he wants to discuss. The picture isn't his.
>>
>>730652133
fuck
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnMdgTmUGrw

get gf to listen to this, her panties will be SOAKED
>>
Don't be a fag, give up neither and tell her to mind her business
>>
>>730650791
I can't even fathom a woman attractive enough to make putting up with this worthwhile.
>>
>>730652216
You've gotta talk with her about it. Are you willing to give up one or the other? They could improve your life if you do, but only if you take the time to find the joy in giving one up, if you do it purely for her, it will lead to resentment, because she is a wall between you and something you enjoy.

If she's insistent on this and trying to forcibly change who you are, you guys aren't right for each other, and she's trying to force a square peg through a round hole.
>>
>>730650791
give up alco
eat lots of meat
get ripped
get sexy bitch
fuck her in front current gf
while drinking a beer
dump her ass then and there
>>
>>730652581
/Thread.
>>
You don't eat hamburger sandwiches to breaking up with a girlfriend, you drink alcohol.
>>
>>730650791

Alcohol. It leads to more bad things. Take it from someone who lost his soulmate because of the shit.

Everybody needs protein and it's harder to get as a vegetarian. Also it isn't as detrimental to your health as alcohol, which literally isn't natural for human bodies to process.
>>
File: 1490803841086.jpg (20KB, 720x442px) Image search: [Google]
1490803841086.jpg
20KB, 720x442px
>>730652365
>self-promoting
>>
Alcohol is actually bad for you. It's literally poison.

That being said, don't let anyone ever make you do what you don;t want too. Especially a vagina.
>>
>>730650791
I have a new list for you bro

1- get a new gf
>>
Neither. Once you give up one, in a short while, she'll pull the "but I was right about giving up ______, why aren't I good enough to give up other __________?".
It's a shit test. I don't know how else to put it. It's not a one time deal, tell your girl to lose a few pounds so you find her sexually attractive and will fuck her again.
>>
>>730650791
Give up meat.
Meat doesn't taste that great, it's makes us sick and gives us cancer. Just a week after eating no meat you'll feel better and have more energy.

Not that alcohol isn't just as bad, but it's fun. There's a reason for drinking alcohol, it gets us drunk. Meat just gives us a few minutes of satisfaction.
>>
She's going to cheat on you.
>>
>>730650791
dont give into the matriarchy you schmuck
this is all about control, 10 yrs from now you'll be wearing dockers & a polo, walking her cockadoodle while she fucks chad/tyrone
stop being a pussy before its too late
>>
>>730650791
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3J66yaKjaU
>>
>>730650791
Well fuck all that shit about not talking to people, but you should still give her your messages and schedules to help build trust. You should stop getting drunk anyway because as another anon mentioned you're literally poisoning yourself, but tell that bitch if she's going to make you stop drinking or eating meat or talking or spending time with certain people she can just get out. Same with no going out without her.
>>
>>730653302
>Protein = few minutes of satisfaction
But alcohol is "fun" so it's ok? Drink a quart and take a couple dozen depressants with it.
>>
>work sechduel

Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>730650791

how often do you have to suck her dick?
>>
lol someone posts proof this is fake and you faggots keep commenting as if it's legit.
>>
>>730653931

>>730652311
>>
>>730653765
Protein doesn't come just from meat, you dumb nigger. It's in veggies and grains too. Fact is, we evolved from chimps. Our bodies aren't capable of digesting meat, out intestines aren't long enough. Takes too much energy, that's why we get tired after.
>>
Whats with all the dumb fucks in this thread? "PIC KINDA RELATED" but not OP's you dumb as fuck lack of reading comprehension retards.
>>
>>730650791
Either dump her or make your own list.
Blowjobs daily.
Anal weekly.
Nudes on demand.
>>
>>730653765
Protein? You don't need meat for protein. If you think eating meat is better for your body, just wait and see who lives longer. Meat eating is a social construct just like gasonline. Sure it gets the job done but at great costs you're too stupid to fathom
>>
>>730654067
>Bro science 2: Veganism
>>
File: dahmer.jpg (27KB, 1024x532px) Image search: [Google]
dahmer.jpg
27KB, 1024x532px
>>730654615
How bout I meet you halfway? Tell me your address and I'll come try some of your grainy, malnourished vegetarian flesh.
>>
>>730650976
Not to mention a fake one who baits the chan
>>
>>730650791
got caught cheating? fucking delta at best bro
>>
>>730650791
give up girlfriend
>>
HOLY fuck OP, dat bitch crazy.

Dump her skanky ass.
>>
>>730651680
You're
>>
Give up alcohol, you don't need it. literally no one needs it. Easiest decision ever.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.