[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ex gf got so mad that im dating another girl that isnt her. this

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 1

File: social-lg.jpg (23KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
social-lg.jpg
23KB, 1200x630px
ex gf got so mad that im dating another girl that isnt her. this happened 4 months ago. I have to see her everyday and she spreads shit rumors about me to everyone. Shes crazy as fuck. Has gotten physically violent with me before in public (Not just light slap but pretty fucking hard) I have all of her account passwords (snapchat, instagram, email, etc.) how to i ruin her life properly? or at the very least make it painful?
>>
Easy, post her credentials here. /thread
>>
>>730628345
hahaaa dont really think i should do that. but shes bipolar, her body is amazing, her face kinda retarded. wont stfu ever. Just went through her snap and found shit making fun of me and now my blood is boiling
>>
You could ofc post her nudes
>>
>>730628587
i havent really dug through her insta/fb yet but her sc has a private memories folder that i dont have the code to. Think its just a 4 digit pin. but yeah, no nudes yet
>>
bump cuz i need help
>>
post a photo of her
>>
>>730628747
There are only 10k possibilities, try and error
>>
How is it possible to not even have a nude of an ex girlfriend.
>>
>>730628979
can i please get help w/o showing pics of her? i dont want anyone reverse image searching her and then screencapping this thread, sending it to her and her changing all of her passwords. Ive seen that done plenty of times before
>>
Op, try pin codes like bitdhay year etc. Post wins
>>
post all of her information. 4chan will do the rest.
>>
>>730629072
heres the thing, current gf went through my phone and deleted all my nudes of her. i would post if i had them, but alas
>>
Post her sc name
>>
>>730628542
>She's trying to ruin life but you won't ruin hers in one of the most efficient ways possible.
>>
>>730629231
Post wins of current gf then, sounds like a bitch
>>
>>730629163
debating wether to do that or not. Im just worried that some dipshit will screencap the thread and send it to her. then her password gets changed and were fucked.
>>
>>730629371
to win you have to take chances.
>>
>>730629371
take a chance, fuck her right?
>>
Phone is not the only way to keep nudes, we got you all figured out all ready.

Guys thread is nuked.. move a long
>>
OP waiting..
>>
OP here, if someone can lay out for me how they will ruin her life, i will post username and password. and i dont mean just post nudes, i mean for all i know she might not have any in any of her accounts. Lay out how you will do this, maybe ruin a relationship with a friend or something, and ill igve full acsess. im hessitant cuz shes almost 18
>>
>>730629806
srry for late responses
>>
I'm going to the same think, I'm planning to post his father email into something related about Pedo, then report him to the police, so he got to jail and them she will be destroyed
>>
it would start, with random weird posts, messages. emails and just fuck with her and all she knows.
>>
>>730629817
Pass them, I have the hability to destroy life in matters of seconds
>>
>>730629371
That most definitely happen. Even more so now that that is your concern
>>
>>730630007
what about her being underaged? Im worried about legality and shit
>>
there are the risks.but you do want destruction.
>>
>>730630150
Well, not problem at all, she will not post about his nudes just fuck her life up
>>
you ain't gonna get shit done if u don't post her or time stamp anything. nerd
>>
>>730630150
I will make her down about her own sanity
>>
>>730630279
exactly time stamp.
>>
there better not be any fucking white knights in this thread that do some shit
>>
>>730630468
destruction is my idea.
>>
post ur email with ur plan underneath it. I will send you the user and pass if i think its good
>>
>>730630387
What? I'm an anon not OP
>>
>>730630597
I agreed is all.
>>
i made a temp email send me think here
[email protected]
>>
Just post shit to her snap story and shit. Like post a pick of a dude and tag her friends. Like: remember when we sucked this guys dick to...get into the club/score drugs/ just for fun
>>
Fuck it I'm out
>>
>>730630756
>[email protected]
sent
>>
>>730631065
Let the shit hit the fan
>>
>>730631051
OP is a faggot
>>
>>730631065
replied?
>>
>>730631296
Seconded
>>
someone send a email saying 4chan
>>
>>730629817
post phone number name and address too
no one touches op
>>
>>730631065
right address?
>>
>>730632149
yes
>>
>>730632352
reply?
>>
>>730632430
cant replay buts its going expire soon
>>
>>730632870
cant reply y?
>>
and no OP was a faggot a never sent and email
>>
>>730632981
dont know maybe its the temp server
>>
>>730633042
>[email protected]
email from another, i wont fuck you over.how bad do you want to fuck her over.
>>
>>730633199
guess you anrt that mad.
>>
>>730633042
waiting on you
>>
>>730633042
just get me the shit
>>
>>730633042
OP?
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.