[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a Freemason anything. FAQ >How to join? -- To join you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 4

File: freemason-america.jpg (249KB, 580x290px) Image search: [Google]
freemason-america.jpg
249KB, 580x290px
Ask a Freemason anything.

FAQ

>How to join? -- To join you simply need to ask/tell a mason you want to join. The easiest way to find a mason is Google. Search for your local lodge and show up on a stated meeting night, this is what I did. If you're having trouble finding a local lodge, Google your state or country's Grand Lodge and give them a call.

>Do I need to be rich or invited? -- No, see above. You only need to be a man, of age, and with a sound mind.

>inb4 HUR DUR ILLUMINATTI
>>
>>730625733
Ok but like why? Pros?
>>
>>730625847

Why, what?
>>
>>730625733
what do freemasons actually do? do you have duties as a member?
>>
any sexy stuff happen betweeen members? Go out and find girls? Gay with eachother?
>>
>>730625733
since it is widely spread that the Illuminati is linked with the Freemasons, what do you do about this?

As a whole, how do you deal with this rumor of the NWO and such. You must be aware of what people think.
>>
wow cool another thread nobody cares about. of course you aren't in the illuminati because it is the freemasons who took over the illuminati courts in the 1700s

you are just a faggot paying your dues and LARPing
>close the thread nothing to see here
>>
>>730625733

Whats the median age range of your lodge? I like the idea of FM but everytime i check it out everyone is 60+ or close to it. I dont want to join the fucking elks club
>>
bunp
>>
>>730625948
Mainly it's a charitable organization. We tend to give mainly to local communities and charities in those communities. We also a fraternity that emphasises members helping other members out.

I don't have any 'duties' per se but there are certain things expected out of me, there are also a few things that I am technically obligated to do if called on, mainly helping other masons who are in need.

>>730625962
I mean, I've went out to bars with some of the guys. There's no like organized sexual things. I'd be willing to bet there are members who are gay with one another, but I don't personally know any who are.

>>730626099
I'd say half of us at my lodge are under 40 with half over 40. With about 20% of the lodge being those of use under 30. Every lodge is different though, I'd say the median age for freemasonry as whole would probably be 50.
>>
>>730625975
the illuminati was literally started by a MASONIC JEW. that's about all you need to know
>>
>>730625975
We joke about it a lot among ourselves; we know it's the secrecy of the organization that causes that way of thinking. There is actually a lot of infighting inside the organization about the level of secrecy needed in today's society.
>>
>>730625975
There was a Lodge in Italy, I think it was P32 or something. It's members got up to some stuff but that's within one lodge. The Illuminati is beyond Masonic interest.
>>
>>730626762
george w jr is a mason and he gets to be president. you get to shitpost on /b/. there isn't much secrecy involved. now get pack to paying your dues so the jew temple can be rebuilt faggot
>>
>>730626452
>JEW

>>730626762
I see I see. Well, my uncle is a Freemason and I am definitely considering becoming one at some point in my life. Seems to be a solid organization.
>>
>>730625733
what's your level? Are you a higher level than say, someone famous like Dave Navarro?
>>
>>730625733
You must understand that in Europe they are really spooked by Freemasons which is how you get all the conspiracy theories.
>>
>>730627026
if you don't know who is adam weishaupt then you need to do some more homework and gtfo this thread
if you don't know what solomon's temple is who supposedly built it and where the freemasons get their tales from... you need to FUCK OFF. you and your jew lover uncle
>>
>>730625962
I used to go out with brothers after Lodge. You basically make friends there. They have golf outtings and commitees you can participate as much or little as you want. Every man there is an equal no matter your station in the real world. Very chill.
>>
>>730627011
Dubya isn't a mason. His dad is a high ranking member of Skull & Bones.
>>
>>730625733
>You only need to be a man, of age, and with a sound mind.
And religious. You forgot that critical part.
>>
>>730625733
What's it like to be 100% fully ensnared in a Jew trap?
>>
>>730627026
I'd recommend it. Some of the basic masonic teachings are very interesting. Plus, no matter where you go, there will be brothers who can help you if you find yourself in trouble.

>>730627370
I'm a Master Mason. I'm not sure who Dave Navarro is. In teachings and theory Master Mason is highest degree you can achieve and all Master Masons are equal. In practice it's not always that way.
>>
Do i get a badge if i enter in this cool club /b/ros? xDDD
>>
>>730627622
Dave Navarro used to be the guitarist for Red Hot Chilli Peppers, a popular rock band from Los Angeles.

Now he's a reality T.V. host and pseudo-celebrity. He's a level 34 Mason.
>>
Just a brief PSA .. the Illuminati no longer exist, they is now just part of folklore.
>>
My dead third cousins dad was a shriner, what's that all about I just found his certificate?
>>
>>730625733

My Gramps was a Freemason. At his funeral, some FM bros came in, set up a small tripod with some stuff on it and then said some weird ass shit and then left....

what was that all about?
>>
>>730625733
if im underage and want to join the Freemason once im of age, could i just walk into a lodge in my area and ask questions about the Freemason? or can i get the answers to all my questions online?
>>
>>730627524
skull & bones is only a fraternity housed at Yale
w jr is a mason along with clinton and kerry and just about every other faggot kiddie toucher in D.C.
>>
>>730627592
Not religious. You only need to believe there is a god.

Personally, I don't consider myself religious, I think the bible is full of made up stories and organized religion is just a business. But I do believe there is a god, i'm just not sure what that means exactly.

>>730627601
Feels good man.
>>
>>730626099
Lodges are aging near me. My old Lodge in Ohio had a large influx of younger members so it got cool. We young guys learned from the older guys and then did our own thing. It was best of both worlds. Then I moved to NKY, all old dudes and Lodges are shutting down. It's a great time to get young people involved but everyone's too busy.
>>
>>730627805
yeah because they were usurped by masons, rosicrucians, and others. we all know this faggot nobody is claiming jay z and beyonce are illuminati hurr
>>
What does freemasons thinks of Rotschild and the Bodganoff brothers? serious answers only,im interested
>>
>>730627853
Skull & Bones are an elite fraternity that was once a secret society comprised of politicians, lawyers, and the sons of former presidents and founding fathers alike.

NOW it's just a shitty frat for rich kids.
>>
>>730628153
because there are other channels of getting the presidents they want installed. look at Clinton and Trump, it was a zero sum game
>>
File: IMG_1193.jpg (50KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1193.jpg
50KB, 400x300px
LOL. Masons now so desperate for fresh blood that they'll chase you down the street and onto 4chan screaming "2B1ask1!"
>>
>>730627818
The Shriners are a masonic organization. The do good things, they do a lot of charity for Children's hospitals.

>>730627842
"We commend his spirit to God who gave it. We cherish his memory here. And we consign his body to the grave."

It's just a way of saying goodbye.

>>730627847
I'd recommend visiting a lodge. First time I visited I was 17, they were very welcoming and answered all my questions and told me to come back after I was 21 if I was still interested.
>>
>>730628296
good discussion points, but we're off topic from OP's thread. Some other time /b/rother.
>>
>>730625733
>33

Nice dubs fucker. Are you familiar with the practice of gematria?
>>
>>730627984
they are all euphemisms for the same entity that you seem to obsess with. Notice how all of you give the same traits to Masons, Illuminati, NWO, Shadow Government, Jews, The Vatican, etc.. you make them into super intelligent psychopathic eugenic killers that are ruling the world.
>>
>>730628465
No, besides what google just revealed haha.
>>
>>730627370
OP answered right. Once you become a Master Mason everyone is equal. There are honorific degrees above that BUT technically all brothers are still on same level. There are lots of other degrees you can get if you wish, I did Royal Arch. There are officers of the Lodge that handle the "work". You show them respect because of their office but again, everyone's equal.
>>
>>730627875
Of course you need to believe in a god, since Satan is the freemason's
>>
>>730628614
Yeah you are clearly lying then.
>>
>>730627592
>>>
You don't have to be religious you just cannot be an atheist. You can believe in Pogo the Puppy if that works for ya.
>>
who did 9/11?
>>
>>730628574
>. you make them into super intelligent psychopathic eugenic killers that are ruling the world.
no that sounds like a batty conspiracy m8. these people only have our best interests at heart
>>
Why did you join?
>>
>>730631056
dancing rabbis
>>
>>730631056

Jews
>>
>>730625733
Should I get a Radeon 580 or wait for Vega.

Looking to upgrade from 2x GTX 760s. Thx.
>>
>>730625733
Why are only men allowed to join?

What do you think about this?

Also, >>730625847 , asked about the pros (benefits), what are the benefits to you?
>>
>>730631581
Wait for vega - is gun /b/ gud
>>
>>730625733
if i join you, will i be immune to the oppression of the Jews?
>>
>>730631856
on the contrary you will be electively cucking yourself to the jews and handing them money directly rather than through your bank
>>
File: ha_gayyyy.jpg (10KB, 200x225px)
ha_gayyyy.jpg
10KB, 200x225px
>>730626422
>members helping other members out
>>
>>730631981
how do i become one with the Jews then?
>>
>>730632502
is your mother a jew?
do you have a paternal or maternal jewish grandmother?
>>
>>730625733
what was your initiative that got you accepted?
>>
>>730632752
no. i'm Sicilian.
>>
>>730633245
then you will forever be a top goy. I am part Italian (I know that Sicilian isn't necessarily Italian) mostly Irish but even the Papacy has been sold out a long time ago
>>
Why do you still not want Irish Catholics to join, at this fucking point?
>>
>>730633501
so is there any hope of being part of the elite?
>>
>>730626970
P2, Propaganda Due>>730626970
>>
>>730625733
WB PM checking in
>>
>>730634167
unless your father/mother has a great deal of money or other form of influence? without a royal bloodline? no not really

you can try and sell your soul like Kanye or some other famous act but it only lasts for so long. they will come for all your shekels in the end
>>
>>730634468
Sell your soul ? What u mean ? Like Kanye, what ? What u mean
>>
>>730625733
who was killed, buried and raised from the grave?
>>
it's the Catholic church that prohibits membership NOT the Lodge...
>>
I'm aware of a few occult groups that require being a mason to join, and I'm also aware that there is a substantial crossover between masonic philosophy and the broader body of Western occult philosophy. How much actual practice is there, though? Would I be likely to find other practicing occultists in my local masonic lodge?
>>
>>730634650
just an example m8. every artist or actor or whoever makes it big eventually hits a point and sells out by going against what their actual intended message/wishes are
once you get into those millions of dollars for being "famous" they own you and you have to toe the line
>>
>>730634468
fuck, well, i guess i'm not getting invited to any Eyes Wide Shut parties.
>>
>>730635184
no you are not
>>
>>730635545
i guess the party in the basement of sig pi is close enough for me
>>
File: 1470411725859.jpg (195KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470411725859.jpg
195KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGeH9qNFefQ
get in for the happening goys at 100 hes cutting a name into his arm
>>
David Duke is live RIGHT NOW==

https://www.pscp.tv/DrDavidDuke/1lPKqyaQYYlKb
>>
>>730625733
why my dick is red ?
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.