[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

green text on what is your issue with your current relationship

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 11

File: 1485062510245.png (133KB, 299x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485062510245.png
133KB, 299x300px
green text on what is your issue with your current relationship
i will start
>she is Polysexual (palimony)
>has a rp buddy that is a youtuber with a god damn partnership and has talk about meet and fucking when she is still with me
>has daddy kink i find it annoying
>she want me to marry her as soon as possible but again palimony
>likes suicide squad
but ya its your turn /b/
>>
>>730618711
give her to me and ill embrace her daddy kink
>>
File: gay.jpg (187KB, 766x618px) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
187KB, 766x618px
Leave her, she doesn't truly love you.
My condolences.
>>
>>730618711
>she is Polysexual (palimony)
>she want me to marry her as soon as possible but again palimony
Enjoy the (p)alimony
>>
>>730618711
enjoy being cucked duck
>>
>she doesn't exist
>>
>>730618711
Looked up polysexual (palimony).
Now my brain hurts and I'm still not sure what the fuck its supposed to be.
>>
>>730618711
Holy shit that's like my past relationship
Please tell me she's not Brazilian or I'll be worried
>>
>>730619164
polyamory* fucking kill me
>>
>>730619450
Degeneracy, that's what it is.
Basically you like any human being with any sexuality, but only human beings.
Yet again, any sexuality, gay, trap, lesbian, feminazis, mayonnaise..
>>
>>730618711
Your dick doesn't satisfy her op, so she needs lots and lots of outside cock to keep her happy. Enjoy learning to fluff the real man she uses to satisfy her whore pussy.
>>
>>730620102
op- i last 30 second :/
>>
>be me
>be a fucking retard
>break up with girlfriend a month ago because of some bullshit reason I can't remember
>I realise how much I love her and I literally can't live without her
>she just wants to be friends for a little while but she still loves me too
>says she wants to build our friendship up really strong first before moving onto anything else again
>I'm really sad

It hurts /b/ros. I would move earth for this girl but I'm worried she's just saying she wants to be friends because she doesn't have the balls to say she never wants to get back with me.
>>
>>730618711
>Polysexual
that's not real faggot
>>
>>730619823
Sooo... bi.

Cool. That's easier.
>>
>>730620248
she's already sucking someone else off bro, it's over. she's probably on her knees looking up at him with her big eyes right now.
>>
>>730619823
Feminists*
calling them nazi's is a insult to nazi's
>>
>>730618711
Let me see her naked
>>
>>730620409
The thing is though I know she's not like that. She's a really shy girl who reads books and studies with her free time. She's going out with her female friends this weekend but no male friends outside of school
>>
>>730620225
That's why your future role in the poly marriage is fluffer.
>>
>>730620648
mmmmhmmm, it's sounds more like she's trying to get out of her shell and test the water before getting back with you tbh. i ddated a super nerdy engineer girl who did something similar, but she was already hot as fuck so she had people hitting on her all the time telling her that i wasn't good enough. who knows man, your call.
>>
>be me
>20
>have amazing relationship with the woman I love, 6 years in
>shits getting serious
>she has a shitty home life, has been trying to move out of her house for ages
>wants me to move with her, leave the state and leave everything behind
>no interest whatsoever
>currently building up career and making connections where I am right now
>dont plan to live here forever but my projections for moving out aren't nearly fast enough for her (kudos to anyone who gets that subtle reference)
>it's pretty much come down to an ultimatum, she's moving with or without me
>loves to rub it in my face that I'm holding her life back because I'm not ready to move
>have to basically decide between sharing my life with woman I love or forgetting everything that's between us and starting anew
>haven't known what to do, and it's been an issue for too long
>running out of time
>want to kill myself just to get out of making the decision (inb4 whiny bitch, I know I have it good, I'm just incredibly conflicted)
What do
>>
>>730620353
Yup
>>
File: 1492874285800.jpg (141KB, 543x405px) Image search: [Google]
1492874285800.jpg
141KB, 543x405px
>shes a fuckin bitch i could fuck her literally everyday
>i dont want
>league oft legends
>i should really kill myself
>>
>>730618711

I kinda understand where you're coming from.

Anyways:
>All her friends are extremely immature, as in the mind of a 14 year old child.
>All her guy friends buy her everything.
>Huge boy band fan, luckily she's moved on from One Direction and 5SOS to some korean boy bands. A bit more obscure.
>Her uncle is an ex-convict, 6 days after getting out of jail he assaults her, calls the police and doesn't get a restraining order due to her Stockholm Syndrome.
>Her family is lower middle class Mexican and otherwise delusional.

For the plus side she's into all my kinks and let's me do whatever I want to her.
>>
>>730620885
It's just really depressing to see her having a good life and I'm struggling to do anything without her yannoe
inb4 ur a beta cuck
>>
>>730620917
If she loves you she will stay with you. Tell her that she is holding you back by puting you in this position. Be nice about it
>>
My fiance will have sex with me whenever I want... but it's always vanilla and she never wants to cum even though she cums really hard after she finally agrees.
>>
>>730618711
>be me
>6th grade
>meet girl, cool, friends with all my friends
>always making fun of her
>fast forward to freshman year
>i open up to her lots
>she doesn't quite open up to me
>fast forward summer
> good times, go to movies
>fast forward sophomore year
>she transfers schools
>all "our" friends stopped talking to her
>kinda drift away from her
>fast forward junior year
>things come back together
>real good friends again
>senior year
>realize love her
>she has boyfriend for like two years
>he gets jealous, tries to cut off contact
>i manage to get across to her that i love her
>tfw she reciprocates
>doesnt want to break up
>fast forward two years later
>all still living in the same town
>shes the only reason i havent killed myself
>she is also the reason i want to kill myself
>waiting for her
>drink and do drugs to forget that he's probably fucking her every other day
>she talks to me all through the day and night
i want to never talk to her again but also i do because she is the only good thing
TL;DR
mutual love but she wont leave boyfriend
>>
>>730618711
>she is not 3d
>>
Oldfag here. My stepson is a 20 y.o. NEET. Fucker sleeps till noon every day, wakes up and plays vidya till his fatass g/f gets off work at 7:00, then fucks around with her till 1 or 2 a.m., rinse and repeat daily for years now. What's more, my wife allowed him to drop out of highschool to be "homeschooled". He never finished the online course curriculum and now at 20 he is for all intents and purposes illiterate.

On the other hand, all my three kids are in college on academic scholarships, have part time jobs, and their own apartmentspecial.

This worthless brat drives me crazy and it's making me hate my wife.

BTW my wife is a stay at home housewife so I'm supporting both her and her bitch boy.
>>
>>730622075
That's the thing anon, she's been very understanding of that. The only reason she's still here is because she loves me. I don't want to hold her back anymore, I feel horrible about it, she's held up her life plenty for me and I feel like I owe her to either set her free or join her.
>>
File: homer-face-palm1.jpg (30KB, 449x450px) Image search: [Google]
homer-face-palm1.jpg
30KB, 449x450px
>18 months, amazing relationship, never introduce her to friends or family because she's 5/10
>>
>>730622690
what is waiting for her in the her state
>>
File: 민희3.jpg (66KB, 520x751px) Image search: [Google]
민희3.jpg
66KB, 520x751px
>>730621599
well.. are you depressed because yoju're upset that she's living her life?? or is her living her life and enjoying it triggering you because you're not living your life?? if it's the latter, then you need to realize that if you like her you should be happy about her being happy, and you should get to the gym and work out/pick up a book/make some new friends etc etc. any kind of goal to get you out of your current rut will make you feel better. relying on a gf for happiness is super unhealthy because you start feeding off of her emotionally, and then when this kind of stuff happens it can be hard to cope
>>
>>730622762
Not sure what you mean, but her whole thing is that she wants to get her life started. She doesn't like where we live, it's NY suburbs. There's nothing to behold here, no scenery just industry. She seeks a more fulfilling life. She wants to move somewhere like Colorado.
>>
>>730622690
fuck your plan fag go with her if you love her and if not cut her loose, don't just wait until you both resent you for keeping her there
>>
>>730623055
I mean like is there a job oppurtinity or something for her out there. Tell her to stay here for a little longer so you can get your life set in motion and then you can take care of the both of you financially, then, once that is done you guys can move
>>
>>730622963
good advice. Thanks anon.
>>
>>730623226
This is pretty much where we're at right now, and she has agreed to that. I do want to go with her, my only concern is having a foundation so I that I know I will be able to support us. She's understanding of that, but I can feel her getting impatient, and I don't want to stretch it to the point of resentment. The truth is that I have no idea when I'll be ready, though I plan to go through with it ultimately.
>>
>>730622630
Heh. I was that fatass 20-something once. I don't know what my stepdad told my mom, but it was some kind of ultimatum (which almost never works with women AT ALL) but I got a 2 month deadline to get a job and gtfo. He made it clear that was being nice. Mom suddenly had renewed respect for the man and spent the next two months swinging from his dick. I got into a shitty apartment next to a boatload of Polish people, and got a job at a garden supply store. I was broke as fuck, so ate dinner at their home on weekdays. Now I'm 29, got a kid and gf in a decent apartment. Thankful as fuck. Vidya is a substitute for accomplishments. Once you have some of those in real life they lose some meaning, and the hold they have on you (it's real) goes away. Stay stronk, stepdad. You have my sympathies.
>>
File: 베스티2.jpg (161KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
베스티2.jpg
161KB, 1600x1067px
>>730623340
i hope i'm not coming off like an asshole because i had the exact same situation like 5 years ago and i'm STILL annoyed at her over how she handled it (mine went "we need to take a break" to full on breakup, so not exactly the same). anyways, you should always remember the positives about her and just be happy that you got the chance to date her. don't waste time trying to vilify her because deep down she's meant to be your friend, there's nothing good that comes from attacking her. just focus inward for a while, read some tolstoy or dostoevsky, or learn korean and go live there for a month.
>>
>>730620648
Quiet with a rack? Banshee in the sack.
>>
>>730620248
She is playing you. She has you by the balls and she fucking knows it.
Withdraw your attention and let her sit for a while, make her miss you and take back control. Otherwise it's not worth it nigga, but if she really loves you she will come after you. She is playing games now I know it, I've been there and I'm the one doing it to my girlfriend right now. Im a terrible fucking person but it feels so fucking good and powerful.
Trust me
>>
>>730622115
I dated a girl like that for two years. Turned out she had severe depression and she was ashamed to live on her parents money at 22.
>>
>>730624444
im living on my parents' money at 25, wtf is her problem?
>>
>>730624380
I'm going to take your advice too. Thanks anon.
>>
He is very controlling and manipulative. He texts his ex on a daily basis and I have caught him sending her nudes (which had me sleeping in the background of them). He constantly puts me down and calls me stupid for the most menial things. The only reason I haven't left is because I feel like I wouldn't be able to find anyone else (plus the dick is bomb)
>>
>>730624064
I'm just going to wait for her to come to me, study for my shit and see if she really loves me I guess
>>
>>730624520
You are accustomed to being lazy. Not everyone feels that way. Anyway, the girl had an insane pride. Any jab at or joke at the expense of her family did NOT go down well.
>>
>FWB
> meet on Tinder and fuck around regularly
> Feels good
> She keeps getting clingy and always wants to hang out
> Realize she's kind of annoying

Probably gonna end it, she actually annoys the crap out of me.
>>
>>730623449
tell her to grow the fuck up holy shit

no matter what you do either one of you will end up resenting the other. If you decide to stay and she moves, just end it man LDR don't work.
>>
>>730619669
Still pretty accurate tbh
>>
>>730618711
Ah man /b/ where to begin? Ok my girl has a severe attitude problem and I turn into a complete asshole when she starts being a bitch and it just escalates from there. We've been getting hating for a minute now and it's probably gonna get worse. Have to fight every urge to curse her out when we try and talk. I just want to make peace /b/ why won't she listen to reason
>>
>>730618711
>>730619164

What the fuck is palimony

And i had to google "polysexual". Ok, so she is Bi and you and her are fucking tumblr faggots or something?
>>
>>730624815
If you let her feel power she will grow tired of you and maybe after several years want you back MAYBE.
Women want men, and men never let women affect them except their mother or sisters.
>>
>>730625837
How do I "sit back" so to speak?
>>
>met this girl first day of calculus this semester.
>we hang out midnight that night.
>police end up showing up at her apartment and she stays the night with me.
>almost fuck but i'm nervous so i cant stay hard.
>we try a couple more times over the next 3 months.
>so far I've penetrated but haven't cum, i know that i'd be able to fuck next time.
>i always eat her out just so i know she at least gets something out of it.
>she reveals to me that she has never been loyal.
>shortly after she becomes truly single, and we spend every night together for a week.
> but one day she joins tinder and meets some other guy.
>he tells her he just wants to be friends.
>she comes to me for comfort and i spend a couple nights with her.
>she says im the only person who talks to her anymore.
>i comfort her for a day.
>the next night i go down on her again, but she cums from the oral and doesn't even let me try to fuck
> her friends start talking to her again after i get her off and she plays league of legends for 4 hours while ignoring me.
>she has some guy over the next day.
>doesn't talk to me for 4 days.
> i got impatient and went to her house on Monday to try to talk to her.
> i was in a rush and i'm not exactly sure if i made the right decision.
>i told her i don't want to talk to her for a while.
>that i want a real relationship, and so i'm gonna look somewhere else, because she doesn't seem to want that.
i don't know if i should stick with my decision and move on or or what? I still really want to see her again. the main reason i'm leaving her is because i want a companion. i kind of didn't get to see her reaction, i was in such a hurry to leave because her roommate this Asian chick walked in the room and interrupted the conversation.
>>
>>730624893
Go back to one of you ex's that doesn't treat you like shit or cheat, never know maybe one of them was the one but you may of been to young or stupid to realize
>>
>>730625823
op- poly is also polygamy < that what i meant to say
>>
Well I'm 21 and only dated 3 guys, so you're not wrong. But 2/3 have cheated, so meh.
>>
>>730625938
Do your own thing. Improve yourself, chase some girls(or not)
But become someone that is worthy of being given to someone else.
Don't be selfish, if you really love her you want her to be happy and get the best. Ask yourself of you are and if you would want to be with someone like you.
Try to learn stuff, focus on other things. Exercise, get a hobby. Idk man just let her "go" and keep contact minimal. She'll be back for you if you're a catch. And she'll be back if she misses you, which she will if you minimize contact. You gotta be emotionally strong and independent.
Also if you're not going to hunt other girls, jack off whenever you miss your girlfriend, it'll stop you from losing focus for a while. Maybe it'll help you think with your head too.
>>
>>730625739
Ex had attitude issues, thought she could say mean shit to me and not expect for me to retaliate.

Then the temper tantrums when she wouldn't get her way because I don't play the whole "it's all about you" cuck bullshit

Coming from experience, it doesn't get better with that type of personality. I'll bet she had very little discipline growing up? That's what my ex's problem was, nobody told her no
>>
>>730626385
Thanks for the advice /b/ro. I'm gonna hit the hay now, goodnight.
>>
>>730626314
who the fuck are you replying too
>>
>>730626183
sorry suck at this site
>>
>>730618711
>met in 2015
>things were going great
>she starts doing things and telling lies even when I provide her with the evidence
>lost my trust
>Christmas of 2016
>she is being a complete bitch
>accuse her of cheating (even though i know I didn't have evidence)
>did it so much I got used to it and couldn't stop myself
>after a week of constant fighting I dumped her and have been feeling pretty good every since.
We still meet up and fuck every now and then but it feels good to be single again
>>
>>730626458
Yea pretty much, she's a bitch to her sister, mom etc. that's the thing wth me too anon, I don't play the whole "sorry baby whatever you want" bullshit. I get pissed as hell and the more pissed off I get o turn into a bigger asshole and it's just a vicious cycle. I like what we have but when we fight I feel like we hate each other. I'm trying to make peace like I said but she won't listen to reason. Also she's spiteful as fuck
>>
>>730626067
sounds like you're a cuck to me. Let it go and move on, if she told you she isn't loyal you're a huge idiot for thinking yer gonna change that

Be prepared to be cheated on and lied to, alot
>>
>with the love of my life for 4 years
>best friend as well
>she breaks up with me because she wants to wrap up medical school and she doesn't want to keep me held down while she's doing constant studying
>tell her she isn't holding me down, insist that we remain close friends
>she still loves me
>I still love her
>decides yesterday that she's better off alone
>totally lost with no direction now

fuck fuck fuck
>>
>>730625451
That's shitty advice, but I guess that's the cost of asking for advice from anonymous strangers who have no way of knowing every detail of what goes on and can only react based off of the info I post here
>>
>>730618711
>tumblr semi-feminist (im trying to talk her out of it)
>weeb
>doesnt like my guns or me drinking and smoking
>pussy is a bit too tight.
idk ill just stick with it since im a peice of shit person who cant do better.
>>
Cont
>>730625938
>>730626385

Let her know you can live without her and still be an amazing person and that she'll miss out if she is not with you.
The fact that you shower her with attention and give her all this thirsty attitude gives her "power" and doesn't spark any real interest. You're not any different than any other thirsty dude.
The moment you stand up like a real man, she'll respect that.
Idk man, you sound like a nice dude. I want to help you but I don't know what to tell you other than that pussies have a mystical power and that men must have this inner will.

For me, cynicism and playful negativity really works with women. You gotta keep em in check and let them know that you are willing to walk and that you hae a certain standard. You are worth something. Let her know that not by saying it, but by showing it.

Be interesting as well, have some stories ready from your personal adventures when you do talk with her. Keep it small and succinct however, make her fall in love with you again.

And remember she doesn't owe you shit. If she does not want to be with you, don't chase her. At all.
Chances are she'll be back if you don't give in to the drama.
I cannot emphasise it enough, the balls and emotional strenght it takes to watch her walk out without shedding a tear will be worth it.
>>
>>730626995
Well well well, hardcore medical studies sure is a convenient way to dump a longtime partner. It's one of the few that doesn't affect her value for her next mate either. How FUCKING DANDY.
>>
>>730627446
I mean maybe she just found someone else but I was giving her reason for leaving.

It doesn't change the fact that I'm lost and I still love her with all of my heart.
>>
>>730626956
Wasted 5 years of my life thinking I was gonna change all that man, didn't happen. Mine did the same thing, treated her whole family like shit and spoke how she wanted, no consequence.

Trust me when I saw, those type of women need beta men because they're too fucked in the head to accept being anything else but number 1. I fought with my ex hard, said alot of horrible things to each other and even broke up more than a few times.

Trust me bro, get out now before you waste the prime of your 20's with someone who wants to be the boss of you. Trust me, I made that mistake

Sucks too cuz she was hot as fuck, easily the hottest girl I've been with but fucking boring in bed. Like 5'7, dark hair, green eyes, pale skin, bombing tits and a fatass. I beat myself up everyday remembering how I put up with alot of horseshit cuz of that.
>>
>>730626995
Nigga stop being so clingy. Let her hit you up.
Also cut off contact and let her know you can live without her. Improve yourself while you have more time. It will take lots of mental strength but you'll become a better version of yourself. Don't make the same mistakes with your next girlfriend or your ex girlfriend when she wants you back
>>
File: my soul.jpg (117KB, 750x864px) Image search: [Google]
my soul.jpg
117KB, 750x864px
>she speaks in a weird squeaky voice like 80% of the time like some fucking weeaboo
>she talks english like 50% of the time (not our native language)
>she dislikes R&M and the Edgar Wright movies
>she is a 6/10, 8/10 with make up
>solid 10
>when she was 15 years old
>what is more fucked, me or the relationship
>>
>she doesn't exist
/thread
>>
>>730618711

Be me
don't know how to greentext.
Invite rando girl to fraternity formal. Pretty hot girl.
Taking group pics, in one of them she and her friend kiss one of my frat bros.
Red flag but I was already kinda drunk and didn't care.
We go to this resturant that does banquets and has an open bar.
Dinner goes smoothy and everybody moves over to this dance floor area.
Try go and grind with girl.
"I don't like grinding".
Dj plays a song and everybody starts kissing their dates.
I try to kiss her and boom
"I'm really sorry but I actually started seeing a guy this week".
The worst thing is that I believed her right there and then without a question and left to get hammered at the open bar.
>>
>>730624380
smart girl
if you are going to have a normal, healthy relationship then you should be able to be friends with her first and care for her even if you cant fuck her for a while
but if she wants to explore and fuck other people at that time then she is trully not worth it
you should tell her that you wont do anythig like that if she doesn't and if you both can handle to be loyal friends then you are going to have a loving relationship forever
if you do what this guy >>730624380 says then its going to be a power game from now on and thats never healthy for both sides and far from love
if any of you wants to have sex during your "break" its not worth anyway
>>
>>730626837
This is what's going to happen

He's gonna cheat, alot. Then lie to you about for as long as you're gonna put up with it, then dump you for another chick and repeat that process.

Meanwhile you're going to beat yourself up, and blame yourself for not being hot enough or maybe you didn't do this or that right. And it's gonna mind fuck you

There's plenty of decent guys out there that won't do that and slam your pussy (or asshole if dude) out and not cheat and lie to you.

Or you can just say fuck relationships for awhile and slut it up for a bit because you're single and not hurting anyone.

Don't be an idiot
>>
File: 382501.jpg (12KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
382501.jpg
12KB, 320x224px
>she broke up with me
>but insists on still talking to me
>and still flirts and insinuates that she likes me
>therefore making it as hard as possible for me to try moving on
>but whenever i try talking about our relationship she tries to act all mature and say 'no this is for the best'
>is basically just an indecisive bitch
pic related
>>
>>730628207
you know what that may not be the right pic
>>
>>730628207
Cut off contact.
>>
>>730620248
shit wrong number
my reply to this is
>>730628089
>>
>be me
>she doesn't like me
>cry
>>
>>730628607
drink a lot of water
dehydration is a bitch
>>
>>730618711
>current girlfriend is depressed
>has been raped multiple times in the past and had abusive boyfriends
>former alcoholic
>even done a threesome while really fucked up on mdma while others were in the room shouting humiliating stuff to her
>her pussy even feels rougher than average, probably has been scratched up a bunch of times
>she is emotionally abusive and feel like she is dependent on me
>she feels the need to tell me every detail of her sexual past
>cant bear the thoughts of it at times
>why would she want to share these things with me, they make me feel horrible

At this point im just with her out of pity desu, not love, if I leave her, she will be completely alone
>>
>>730628207
cut that shit off, ghost her

one of two things will happen, either she'll come back because she'll feel she was stupid and lost you, or she'll show you she didn't care, which in turn will answer all of your questions
>>
>she's fat
That's about it.
>>
>>730622271
Bro i had a similar problem but just not as big.
>be 16
>like this one girl shes cute and has some nice boobies
>she tells everyone "oh shit anon likes me but i dont how i tell"
>mfw she gave me straight signals (she wanted to meet with me, i didnt want and then she sent me a pic of her in bra saying im missing fun and boobs)
>no contact after she still spreads around i love her
>fast forward 1 month "anon we need to talk"
>mfw the girl i liked wants my meat
>during that one month i met a real beauty 9/10
>fell in love, real love not just wanna fuck
>say no to the attention whore
>that 9/10 girl i talk to every day gets a boyfriend
>fml boyfriend pisses me off he wanted to fight me i wanted too but she told me not to or she wouldnt talk with me again
>get cucked
>they split
>im still in contact with her
>she meets a turkish guy and asks me what i miss you mean in turkish (im turkish)
>she knows about my feelings
>i dont wanna talk with her for a few days cause im pissed as hell
>after these days she kinda ignores me and 2 weeks ago another person sent me a message from her snapchat that i should distance cause i cant force her to love me
>now another chick wants me
>i still have feelings for the beauty
>tmw I fucked up the first one the second one fucked me and i dont want the third
>be 17
>still virgin
>fml
>>
They're all polyamory
>>
>>730628940
she won't be alone, she'll whore out for awhile then settle with the next beta that will do what you are doing.

also she tells you all this shit constantly to make you feel bad for her and because she isn't copeing.
>>
>>730618711
Me and my hand are quite happy at the moment.
>>
>daddy cant last over 10 minutes
>>
>>730628367
>>730628949
currently trying this, it sucks, but you're probably right. thanks for the reassurance /b/ros
>>
File: 51x+rhxATwL._SY445_.jpg (33KB, 319x445px) Image search: [Google]
51x+rhxATwL._SY445_.jpg
33KB, 319x445px
>>730629198
Fuck that bitch, other bitches out there man.
>>
>>730629198
>be 17
Underage b&
>>
>>730620248
She's keeping you along for the ride while she's off riding a bunch of dick. steer clear
>>
>>730629335
Rub Emla-creme on the tip of his dick 20 minutes before go time. Super mild local anesthetic used when kids have to take blood tests and are scared of needles. Also works for anal.
>>
>>730622271
Btw. Having no contact at all is better. But she mustnt make you feel having a chance
>>
>>730623055
Go for it, Colorado is fucking dope. Sometimes you just need to throw your plans out the window. I'm going through something similar- but I wish I had stayed with her.
>>
File: 1493084849991.png (230KB, 411x306px) Image search: [Google]
1493084849991.png
230KB, 411x306px
>>730624893
yeah no if the dick Is bomb imagine how chads dick is? get with a chad.
>>
>>730627766
what is r&m
also why are you with her do you even love her
>>
you should make a live streame and b tells you what to do to her
>>
>>730629303
That's the spirit
>>
>>730627957
>literally just put a funny 9gag arrow at the beginning of each line
also who cares this isn't a relationship you just got rejected grow up bro
>>
>>730629242
Thanks anon
Im just too week, i care too much about her I fucking hate it. My jealousy wouldnt be able to bear it
>>
>>730629933
she tells me all the time that we'll never be together and i don't want to kill myself because what if in like two weeks she was good
>inb4 timing's a bitch
>>
>>730630825
start lifting. when you get tired think of how pissed she made you.
profit? it's up to you
>>
>>730629198
>be 17
>be b&
nice try /b/ro, the "other person messaged" is fake she said it
find someone else
>>
>>730629198
ciddiye alma olum, o yaslarda hicbir iliski ciddiye olmaz, dusurursun sen baska guvercin takma kafana
>>
>she is totally frigid
>I'm bisexual, and she used to peg me, but that was years ago. Now I can't even look forward to a handjob.

I love my wife, but this 5 year dry spell is killing me.
>>
>>730631734
Getting serious, no relationship at that age will not be serious, you will lose your head pigeon wearing your head
>>
>>730631328
No it wasnt fake i know it. But she told him to say it because she couldnt. Prolly no balls idk. I know it cause im in contact with her best friend she tells me everything about her. Im not sure what im gonna do, prolly just go for a super hot chick she doesnt like and have a relationship with her. And im planning to do great in life just to make her jealous, normally i dont care about my future as long as i have enough to live but now i wanna see her feel the pain
>>
>>730631852
lmao, it means "you'll land another pidgeon, dont fret on it"
>>
>>730631807
your marriage is over bud, you just don't know it yet
>>
>>730631734
Sagol abi
>>
>>730619547
I know who you are
>>
>she's a cunt
>>
>>730618711
>green text on what is your issue with your current relationship
>i will start
>>she is Polysexual
I got that far and stopped reading. Good luck with her and her made up words for bullshit that doesn't exist.
>>
>>730622630
>sleeps till noon
is that all? kek
>>
>>730632083
<3
>>
>>730631852
It basically means "dont take it too serious because relationships in that age arent serious. Youll find another one dont think about it"
>>
>>730631963
live your life for yourself
>>
she doesn't exist
>>
I love this side of 4 chan. Not the faggot or total racist side thanks anons for making my evening. Good night
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.