[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont like dogs because their owners are annoying. I walk into

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 115

File: IMG_6734.png (571KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6734.png
571KB, 750x1334px
I dont like dogs because their owners are annoying. I walk into a dog owners how's and there's a turd or a puddle usually somewhere around. Many people let their dog in the house and eat off their plates and it's disgusting. I hate getting my face licked by a dog and I hate seeing dogs beg me for my food while I eat. Dogs that bark/growl for no reason piss me. People let their dogs get away with anything like biting and humping and shit like that. and then they say "oh he just a puppy" or "oh he's just playing".I already don't give a fuck about people I give less fucks about your shitty annoying dog. Ive been attacked my 2 dogs both German shepards that belonged to neighbor broke into my back yard and I was not above grabbing a baseball bat and hitting one of them. The other dog I had to kick it a few time in the mouth before it left back to its home. I Called the cops and got their stupid ass dogs taken away.
>>
>>730601208
I concur, every time I go for a walk or ride my bike, there are dog owners everywhere and no leash in sight, and shit everywhere. They will always come running after me so the dog owners start yelling and acting stupid because they can't control their dogs. It's really the dumb owners that piss me off for teaching their dogs to be stupid.
>>
Lol. You little liar. You absolutely love dogs. You love them so much, you're trying to bait more yiff images on your thread so you have more gaping dog and fox assholes to jack off to. Who did you think you'd fool?
>>
>>730602513
You wish, dog fucker
>>
>>730602721
Keep trying. I'm sure someone will come along and post something for you. :)
>>
File: 1475108973528.gif (958KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1475108973528.gif
958KB, 400x225px
what's your opinion on cats?
>>
>>730602827
Fake news, dog fucking nigger
>>
File: 1493137081924.jpg (37KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1493137081924.jpg
37KB, 493x402px
>a dog owners how's

Just wow. I'm guessing if there's shit or piss on the floor at your "how's" it's yours.
>>
>>730602961
They're simple. Eat, shit, sleep, repeat.
>>
>>730601208
you probably just know alot of shit people with shit dogs. poor OP
>>
>>730602987
Lololol. Are you mad, little furfag? Don't be mad! It's ok if you like fucking dogs! (It's not really, but at least you actually have a chance with an animal because they can't say no.)
>>
>>730601208
I dont like dogs because their owners are annoying. I walk into a dog owners how's and there's a turd or a puddle usually somewhere around. Many people let their dog in the house and eat off their plates and it's disgusting. I hate getting my face licked by a dog and I hate seeing dogs beg me for my food while I eat. Dogs that bark/growl for no reason piss me. People let their dogs get away with anything like biting and humping and shit like that. and then they say "oh he just a puppy" or "oh he's just playing".I already don't give a fuck about people I give less fucks about your shitty annoying dog. Ive been attacked my 2 dogs both German shepards that belonged to neighbor broke into my back yard and I was not above grabbing a baseball bat and hitting one of them. The other dog I had to kick it a few time in the mouth before it left back to its home. I Called the cops and got their stupid ass dogs taken away.
>>
>>730601208
>I dont like dogs because their owners are annoying. I walk into a dog owners how's and there's a turd or a puddle usually somewhere around. Many people let their dog in the house and eat off their plates and it's disgusting. I hate getting my face licked by a dog and I hate seeing dogs beg me for my food while I eat. Dogs that bark/growl for no reason piss me. People let their dogs get away with anything like biting and humping and shit like that. and then they say "oh he just a puppy" or "oh he's just playing".I already don't give a fuck about people I give less fucks about your shitty annoying dog. Ive been attacked my 2 dogs both German shepards that belonged to neighbor broke into my back yard and I was not above grabbing a baseball bat and hitting one of them. The other dog I had to kick it a few time in the mouth before it left back to its home. I Called the cops and got their stupid ass dogs taken away.
>>
>>730601208
>>
>>730603215
>projecting this hard
>>
>>730603313
>>730603362
>>I dont like dogs because their owners are annoying. I walk into a dog owners how's and there's a turd or a puddle usually somewhere around. Many people let their dog in the house and eat off their plates and it's disgusting. I hate getting my face licked by a dog and I hate seeing dogs beg me for my food while I eat. Dogs that bark/growl for no reason piss me. People let their dogs get away with anything like biting and humping and shit like that. and then they say "oh he just a puppy" or "oh he's just playing".I already don't give a fuck about people I give less fucks about your shitty annoying dog. Ive been attacked my 2 dogs both German shepards that belonged to neighbor broke into my back yard and I was not above grabbing a baseball bat and hitting one of them. The other dog I had to kick it a few time in the mouth before it left back to its home. I Called the cops and got their stupid ass dogs taken away.
>>
>>730601208
>I dont like dogs because their owners are annoying. I walk into a dog owners how's and there's a turd or a puddle usually somewhere around. Many people let their dog in the house and eat off their plates and it's disgusting. I hate getting my face licked by a dog and I hate seeing dogs beg me for my food while I eat. Dogs that bark/growl for no reason piss me. People let their dogs get away with anything like biting and humping and shit like that. and then they say "oh he just a puppy" or "oh he's just playing".I already don't give a fuck about people I give less fucks about your shitty annoying dog. Ive been attacked my 2 dogs both German shepards that belonged to neighbor broke into my back yard and I was not above grabbing a baseball bat and hitting one of them. The other dog I had to kick it a few time in the mouth before it left back to its home. I Called the cops and got their stupid ass dogs taken away
>>
>>
>>730601208
>>
>>730603401
OP is protesting WAAAAAAYYYY too much.
>>
>>>730603508
>>>I dont like dogs because their owners are annoying. I walk into a dog owners how's and there's a turd or a puddle usually somewhere around. Many people let their dog in the house and eat off their plates and it's disgusting. I hate getting my face licked by a dog and I hate seeing dogs beg me for my food while I eat. Dogs that bark/growl for no reason piss me. People let their dogs get away with anything like biting and humping and shit like that. and then they say "oh he just a puppy" or "oh he's just playing".I already don't give a fuck about people I give less fucks about your shitty annoying dog. Ive been attacked my 2 dogs both German shepards that belonged to neighbor broke into my back yard and I was not above grabbing a baseball bat and hitting one of them. The other dog I had to kick it a few time in the mouth before it left back to its home. I Called the cops and got their stupid ass dogs taken away.
>>
I dont like dogs because their owners are annoying. I walk into a dog owners how's and there's a turd or a puddle usually somewhere around. Many people let their dog in the house and eat off their plates and it's disgusting. I hate getting my face licked by a dog and I hate seeing dogs beg me for my food while I eat. Dogs that bark/growl for no reason piss me. People let their dogs get away with anything like biting and humping and shit like that. and then they say "oh he just a puppy" or "oh he's just playing".I already don't give a fuck about people I give less fucks about your shitty annoying dog. Ive been attacked my 2 dogs both German shepards that belonged to neighbor broke into my back yard and I was not above grabbing a baseball bat and hitting one of them. The other dog I had to kick it a few time in the mouth before it left back to its home. I Called the cops and got their stupid ass dogs taken away
>>
>>
>>
>>730601208
>>I dont like dogs because their owners are annoying. I walk into a dog owners how's and there's a turd or a puddle usually somewhere around. Many people let their dog in the house and eat off their plates and it's disgusting. I hate getting my face licked by a dog and I hate seeing dogs beg me for my food while I eat. Dogs that bark/growl for no reason piss me. People let their dogs get away with anything like biting and humping and shit like that. and then they say "oh he just a puppy" or "oh he's just playing".I already don't give a fuck about people I give less fucks about your shitty annoying dog. Ive been attacked my 2 dogs both German shepards that belonged to neighbor broke into my back yard and I was not above grabbing a baseball bat and hitting one of them. The other dog I had to kick it a few time in the mouth before it left back to its home. I Called the cops and got their stupid ass dogs taken away.
>>
>>730603552
>>
>>730603401
>>projecting this hard
>>
>>730601208

>faggot
>>
>>730603727
>>
>>730603750
>>faggot
>>
<>I dont like dogs because their owners are annoying. I walk into a dog owners how's and there's a turd or a puddle usually somewhere around. Many people let their dog in the house and eat off their plates and it's disgusting. I hate getting my face licked by a dog and I hate seeing dogs beg me for my food while I eat. Dogs that bark/growl for no reason piss me. People let their dogs get away with anything like biting and humping and shit like that. and then they say "oh he just a puppy" or "oh he's just playing".I already don't give a fuck about people I give less fucks about your shitty annoying dog. Ive been attacked my 2 dogs both German shepards that belonged to neighbor broke into my back yard and I was not above grabbing a baseball bat and hitting one of them. The other dog I had to kick it a few time in the mouth before it left back to its home. I Called the cops and got their stupid ass dogs taken away.<>
>>
Why dont you just say you want beast porn...jeez
>>
**I dont like dogs because their owners are annoying. I walk into a dog owners how's and there's a turd or a puddle usually somewhere around. Many people let their dog in the house and eat off their plates and it's disgusting. I hate getting my face licked by a dog and I hate seeing dogs beg me for my food while I eat. Dogs that bark/growl for no reason piss me. People let their dogs get away with anything like biting and humping and shit like that. and then they say "oh he just a puppy" or "oh he's just playing".I already don't give a fuck about people I give less fucks about your shitty annoying dog. Ive been attacked my 2 dogs both German shepards that belonged to neighbor broke into my back yard and I was not above grabbing a baseball bat and hitting one of them. The other dog I had to kick it a few time in the mouth before it left back to its home. I Called the cops and got their stupid ass dogs taken away.!!!**
>>
>>730603885
>>
>>
...Anonymous
04/26/17(Wed)10:26:45 No.730603885
Why dont you just say you want beast porn...jeez
>>
>>730601208

Your mom should have either aborted or swallowed you.
>>
When the closet furry is outed and spams his own post in retaliation. Silly silly dogfucker.
>>
>>>730604090
>>When the closet furry is outed and spams his own post in retaliation. Silly silly dogfucker.
>I dont like dogs because their owners are annoying. I walk into a dog owners how's and there's a turd or a puddle usually somewhere around. Many people let their dog in the house and eat off their plates and it's disgusting. I hate getting my face licked by a dog and I hate seeing dogs beg me for my food while I eat. Dogs that bark/growl for no reason piss me. People let their dogs get away with anything like biting and humping and shit like that. and then they say "oh he just a puppy" or "oh he's just playing".I already don't give a fuck about people I give less fucks about your shitty annoying dog. Ive been attacked my 2 dogs both German shepards that belonged to neighbor broke into my back yard and I was not above grabbing a baseball bat and hitting one of them. The other dog I had to kick it a few time in the mouth before it left back to its home. I Called the cops and got their stupid ass dogs taken away.
>>
damn closet dog fucker
>>

stop fucking dogs OP, you sick bastard
>>
>>730601208
You only hate dogs because you got attacked by them as a kid. Just meet dogs that will help you overcome your fear of them then you won't hate them anymore.
>>
>>730604347
>>>730601208 (OP) #
>You only hate dogs because you got attacked by them as a kid. Just meet dogs that will help you overcome your fear of them then you won't hate them anymore
>>
>>730604347
>>
>>730604463
>>
>>730601208
nice thread OP
>>
So shove a tampon in it you litle bitch
>>
>>
Keeping thread alive because I don't understand it.
>>
>>730605309
>>
>>730606666
checked
>>
File: 3c7193de96c4c594b4bdd106b447c197.png (734KB, 1268x847px) Image search: [Google]
3c7193de96c4c594b4bdd106b447c197.png
734KB, 1268x847px
>>730606712
>>
File: BRDNQ9E.jpg (138KB, 1280x1169px) Image search: [Google]
BRDNQ9E.jpg
138KB, 1280x1169px
>>730602513
>>
>>730607215
>>730607136
Post more balls
>>
>>730607136
More like this
Man fucking bitches
>>
File: 7f3e66395a8bcf4e1299e922c2190135.jpg (114KB, 1280x888px) Image search: [Google]
7f3e66395a8bcf4e1299e922c2190135.jpg
114KB, 1280x888px
>>
File: 6665c3e2f78578cd31f40d8534ebdd74.jpg (136KB, 1280x1183px) Image search: [Google]
6665c3e2f78578cd31f40d8534ebdd74.jpg
136KB, 1280x1183px
>>
File: fd6d7925ec5ea19a3809ea6b0d56d6ee.png (897KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
fd6d7925ec5ea19a3809ea6b0d56d6ee.png
897KB, 1280x1280px
>>
>>
>>730601208

Dogs are awesome. The fact that you grew up poor in the ghetto, got jumped by some ghetto dogs, and still hang out in the ghetto where people let their dogs shit in their houses does nothing to change that.

In sum, dogs are cool. Dog owners are usually pretty cool as well. Unless they are in the fucking ghetto. Like you.
>>
File: 12f47a20fffba7749a191c0b17d9a254.png (425KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
12f47a20fffba7749a191c0b17d9a254.png
425KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 081ef7e0f46f239b208013e73a52011c.png (458KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
081ef7e0f46f239b208013e73a52011c.png
458KB, 1280x1280px
>>
>>730609053
You're the biggest shithead ever
I didn't grew up in the ghetto. Still, I had to deal with fucking dogs shitting all over the place
Fuck you, and fuck your dog
>>
File: 367828679c0f3443114aa2c69c17063b.jpg (703KB, 3450x2451px) Image search: [Google]
367828679c0f3443114aa2c69c17063b.jpg
703KB, 3450x2451px
>>730609400
>>
File: 5795fdccdafbbf64e0f14d869d855bb4.jpg (537KB, 3375x2448px) Image search: [Google]
5795fdccdafbbf64e0f14d869d855bb4.jpg
537KB, 3375x2448px
>>
File: 22a88b4002b0ece5f5adb4048caef1ab.jpg (615KB, 3326x1855px) Image search: [Google]
22a88b4002b0ece5f5adb4048caef1ab.jpg
615KB, 3326x1855px
>>
File: 7579134a3f0cd645d030d5b1851b3c43.jpg (354KB, 2490x1875px) Image search: [Google]
7579134a3f0cd645d030d5b1851b3c43.jpg
354KB, 2490x1875px
>>
File: ff279ac524a31e0900195182b329a7f9.jpg (371KB, 2159x2211px) Image search: [Google]
ff279ac524a31e0900195182b329a7f9.jpg
371KB, 2159x2211px
>>
File: fd4e0e26ba1f91cab2a7c16dd9e23d75.jpg (204KB, 1366x1901px) Image search: [Google]
fd4e0e26ba1f91cab2a7c16dd9e23d75.jpg
204KB, 1366x1901px
>>
File: Australian-Cattle-Dog-5.jpg (180KB, 640x676px) Image search: [Google]
Australian-Cattle-Dog-5.jpg
180KB, 640x676px
>>730601208
dogs are 'A' okay in my books :)
>>
File: 10a8e25f9d7d30c93ccce514eb74fed4.jpg (590KB, 3375x2343px) Image search: [Google]
10a8e25f9d7d30c93ccce514eb74fed4.jpg
590KB, 3375x2343px
>>
File: 590.png (64KB, 624x628px) Image search: [Google]
590.png
64KB, 624x628px
>>
File: 880b38b5ebf814d910b4a349455c7686.jpg (358KB, 1721x2117px) Image search: [Google]
880b38b5ebf814d910b4a349455c7686.jpg
358KB, 1721x2117px
>>
File: cb1e7cb61feed1281faccacbf607279b.jpg (334KB, 2214x1620px) Image search: [Google]
cb1e7cb61feed1281faccacbf607279b.jpg
334KB, 2214x1620px
>>
File: d8e6424b373328b368d763927d5d5cf1.jpg (627KB, 3443x2467px) Image search: [Google]
d8e6424b373328b368d763927d5d5cf1.jpg
627KB, 3443x2467px
>>
File: a3ae324aaf183f34f61889ca60aac463.jpg (642KB, 3282x2205px) Image search: [Google]
a3ae324aaf183f34f61889ca60aac463.jpg
642KB, 3282x2205px
>>
File: d844e7b0beef21b0cd2c6a13c4892e0e.jpg (604KB, 2743x2107px) Image search: [Google]
d844e7b0beef21b0cd2c6a13c4892e0e.jpg
604KB, 2743x2107px
>>
File: c6d9d708217092d39904048033e31229.jpg (730KB, 3375x2910px) Image search: [Google]
c6d9d708217092d39904048033e31229.jpg
730KB, 3375x2910px
>>
File: c839c9ecdb018302f13ecd11fcb3cadf.png (966KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
c839c9ecdb018302f13ecd11fcb3cadf.png
966KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 7f9ae0cf57e2ceac748645e9a52a6d80.jpg (216KB, 993x1280px) Image search: [Google]
7f9ae0cf57e2ceac748645e9a52a6d80.jpg
216KB, 993x1280px
>>
File: 008ad8ea82c26708857f9185a2822b46.jpg (500KB, 1272x1280px) Image search: [Google]
008ad8ea82c26708857f9185a2822b46.jpg
500KB, 1272x1280px
>>
File: 95c74e87a2734f451a07c48d1f4a9cb3.png (158KB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
95c74e87a2734f451a07c48d1f4a9cb3.png
158KB, 833x1000px
>>
>>730601208
You're just a useless subhuman being. Nobody gives a fuck and no one will dude. Kill yourself.
>>
>>
File: 16484a0bc6ea659cda1f8affae0ab488.png (749KB, 2094x1570px) Image search: [Google]
16484a0bc6ea659cda1f8affae0ab488.png
749KB, 2094x1570px
>>
File: 26926c5cababe7a9ccd46753e815c465.png (596KB, 1600x1507px) Image search: [Google]
26926c5cababe7a9ccd46753e815c465.png
596KB, 1600x1507px
>>
File: 84286a904fc92831584ec75e3ddee27f.png (423KB, 1280x1262px) Image search: [Google]
84286a904fc92831584ec75e3ddee27f.png
423KB, 1280x1262px
>>
>>
File: 056166f695c43b732e4e4b8fd7a1eb6a.png (389KB, 1600x912px) Image search: [Google]
056166f695c43b732e4e4b8fd7a1eb6a.png
389KB, 1600x912px
>>
>>
>>
File: lily.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lily.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>
File: c2375d6787c9d41c3224575c31d16a74.jpg (146KB, 1280x847px) Image search: [Google]
c2375d6787c9d41c3224575c31d16a74.jpg
146KB, 1280x847px
>>
File: f094037edf1badbfb674d4080a0848d3.png (675KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
f094037edf1badbfb674d4080a0848d3.png
675KB, 1280x1280px
>>
>>
File: fa575328f619437771154d760780f78f.jpg (81KB, 1280x1045px) Image search: [Google]
fa575328f619437771154d760780f78f.jpg
81KB, 1280x1045px
>>
File: 8f5c17b03d8f067b6bae69a24d324df2.jpg (742KB, 700x1020px) Image search: [Google]
8f5c17b03d8f067b6bae69a24d324df2.jpg
742KB, 700x1020px
>>
File: d6cf159e02e3cf41670284d23df9cbef.png (365KB, 1400x1092px) Image search: [Google]
d6cf159e02e3cf41670284d23df9cbef.png
365KB, 1400x1092px
>>
File: 76194d734975164e02753676f4ef8c3d.png (689KB, 1100x835px) Image search: [Google]
76194d734975164e02753676f4ef8c3d.png
689KB, 1100x835px
>>
File: fc07313469db2eb573ef546a9c9887bd.jpg (170KB, 1344x867px) Image search: [Google]
fc07313469db2eb573ef546a9c9887bd.jpg
170KB, 1344x867px
>>
File: 3702fb2b857c1f8c7f48b10cb2de9eb1.png (687KB, 1279x1247px) Image search: [Google]
3702fb2b857c1f8c7f48b10cb2de9eb1.png
687KB, 1279x1247px
>>
File: 1492121828774.gif (1MB, 300x182px) Image search: [Google]
1492121828774.gif
1MB, 300x182px
>>730601208
Good luck being a parent. You have no sense of your place in the world.
>>
>>
File: bd258373938e67dc3e78b96f6f9a7bee.png (497KB, 1200x1055px) Image search: [Google]
bd258373938e67dc3e78b96f6f9a7bee.png
497KB, 1200x1055px
>>
File: 45d0372ec3aceac3eab4bf2ce2abe659.png (572KB, 995x1200px) Image search: [Google]
45d0372ec3aceac3eab4bf2ce2abe659.png
572KB, 995x1200px
>>
>>730611725
Why the fuck would I be a parent to some shitty kid you dumb motherfucker?
>>
>>
>>
File: 9f968b238c41be7c627d24a5277d939b.jpg (492KB, 1417x900px) Image search: [Google]
9f968b238c41be7c627d24a5277d939b.jpg
492KB, 1417x900px
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1419187140464.jpg (211KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
1419187140464.jpg
211KB, 1152x864px
>>
File: 912a97ce62d762d63f4d62e1f8e0820e.png (647KB, 1500x1166px) Image search: [Google]
912a97ce62d762d63f4d62e1f8e0820e.png
647KB, 1500x1166px
>>
>>730610943
Stfu you fuckin skeez

Go lick your dog's asshole and let it fart in your mouth

Also pit bulls should all be euthanized
>>
>>730612140
Oh and also their owners
>>
File: 955657c4b1a8aa5b0079114135f4d893.png (330KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
955657c4b1a8aa5b0079114135f4d893.png
330KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>730601208
dogs are superior to felines
FACT
>>
>>730612140
Dude don't blame all dogs because some dogs suck. It's the niggers, not even the dogs. Pit bulls are one of the least aggressive breeds towards humans. Niggers just fight them for entertainment.

Just get a nice dalmation or golden retreiver. Very fuckable, perfect gf material.
>>
File: pic_02.jpg (202KB, 1200x898px) Image search: [Google]
pic_02.jpg
202KB, 1200x898px
>>
File: 47e44bbbeefc332bc23c1b390fb2c3ae.png (1006KB, 1268x1200px) Image search: [Google]
47e44bbbeefc332bc23c1b390fb2c3ae.png
1006KB, 1268x1200px
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 0_9a128_144e6826_orig.jpg (228KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
0_9a128_144e6826_orig.jpg
228KB, 1200x800px
>>
File: 1492374805676.jpg (608KB, 727x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492374805676.jpg
608KB, 727x1000px
Men shouldn't have sex with dogs, that's nasty.
You should have girls do it. That's hot.

Men fucking dogs = Degenerate
Girls fucking dogs = You win
>>
File: 2 - pO4D1B1.jpg (655KB, 2644x1983px) Image search: [Google]
2 - pO4D1B1.jpg
655KB, 2644x1983px
>>
File: GYXCfOa.jpg (520KB, 1600x1445px) Image search: [Google]
GYXCfOa.jpg
520KB, 1600x1445px
>>
File: 4 - YdL7ihU.jpg (693KB, 2579x1934px) Image search: [Google]
4 - YdL7ihU.jpg
693KB, 2579x1934px
>>
File: 14.jpg (799KB, 1280x1901px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
799KB, 1280x1901px
>>
File: P5zFunv.jpg (73KB, 850x531px) Image search: [Google]
P5zFunv.jpg
73KB, 850x531px
>>
File: 6%20-%20LmGwMXo[1].jpg (164KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
6%20-%20LmGwMXo[1].jpg
164KB, 1024x768px
>>730612696
lol obviously the slogan is fuck bitches get money you must be pleb not to raelize this

coincidentally fucking bitches does get you money because they wont empty your bank account bro

Good luck in the rael world normie scum, stay pleb
>>
File: 14%20-%20SFJ16cK[1].jpg (663KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
14%20-%20SFJ16cK[1].jpg
663KB, 3264x2448px
>>
File: 1801.jpg (40KB, 387x417px) Image search: [Google]
1801.jpg
40KB, 387x417px
>>730601208
Literally nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>730612937
Dude, the women are the bitches, as they let themselves get fucked by dogs.

If you fuck dogs to get money, I feel bad for you.
>>
i just found out recently my girlfriend really wants to have sex with a dog but was nervous to tell me
>>
>>
>>
File: cc140e5e3cc7a18a5635385c61d1c45a.jpg (441KB, 1400x1089px) Image search: [Google]
cc140e5e3cc7a18a5635385c61d1c45a.jpg
441KB, 1400x1089px
>>730613101
Why is a dude fucking a bitch any different than a woman though

>>730613113
Sounds like a good idea but be careful the knot.
>>
File: 256.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
256.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>730613113
That's awesome, it's kind of a taboo subject. Does she like to watch bestiality porn? Maybe you could watch some together.
>>
File: 139735383947[1].jpg (78KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
139735383947[1].jpg
78KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: 1437156081247-1[1].jpg (270KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
1437156081247-1[1].jpg
270KB, 680x453px
>>
File: 1437280372407-4[1].jpg (142KB, 800x507px) Image search: [Google]
1437280372407-4[1].jpg
142KB, 800x507px
>>
>>730613292
yeah but we dont have a dog or want one so how do i go about getting one for a few days

>>730613374
yeah apparently she does fairly often
>>
File: 5JyQS7F.jpg (135KB, 1600x1333px) Image search: [Google]
5JyQS7F.jpg
135KB, 1600x1333px
>>730613292
Because women are attractive, dogs aren't. What I like about it is seeing the girl getting aroused, turned on and in pleasure. I think I like girls with dirty fantasies as well.

Bitch dogs have no appeal to me what so ever, they are hairy, lack curves, breasts, everything is just off.
>>
File: 1438815691565-1[1].jpg (725KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1438815691565-1[1].jpg
725KB, 1600x1200px
>>730613616
It's got to be for life dude. If you're not a dog person don't have sex with dogs. They're not dildos for god's sake.
>>
File: dogs-mollymcgee.jpg (40KB, 580x402px) Image search: [Google]
dogs-mollymcgee.jpg
40KB, 580x402px
>>730613672
Fair enough. But how can you say a dog like this is unattractive?
>>
File: d23eb3428334a6b4b014505079bfe188.jpg (104KB, 1280x806px) Image search: [Google]
d23eb3428334a6b4b014505079bfe188.jpg
104KB, 1280x806px
>>
File: 1439514910172-0[1].jpg (158KB, 1000x516px) Image search: [Google]
1439514910172-0[1].jpg
158KB, 1000x516px
>>
>>730613728
sorry its not that we dont want one we just dont have the space for one cause we arnt allowed to have one in our townhouse
>>
File: zb6RuGll.jpg (56KB, 640x485px) Image search: [Google]
zb6RuGll.jpg
56KB, 640x485px
>>730613616
Try beastforum.

Try having her watch some with you, might be a real turn on seeing her getting aroused.
>>
File: 1439514910189-3[1].jpg (236KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1439514910189-3[1].jpg
236KB, 600x800px
>>730614016
Dude townhouses are literal rape on your wallet.

Why don't you consider a cabin with like 3 acres of land for 1/3 of what you're currently paying? Townhouses are for rich idiots. Total waste of cash.
>>
File: UJKsiT1.jpg (386KB, 1530x1084px) Image search: [Google]
UJKsiT1.jpg
386KB, 1530x1084px
>>730613853
Haha, it's cute because it looks stupid, but it's not attractive in any way.
>>
File: 1439643511279-1[1].jpg (2MB, 1707x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1439643511279-1[1].jpg
2MB, 1707x1280px
>>
>>730614198
What about this hot slut? She is 10/10
>>
File: 525bb2d4f59e1962170e2b3ee38af1f1.jpg (504KB, 2031x1200px) Image search: [Google]
525bb2d4f59e1962170e2b3ee38af1f1.jpg
504KB, 2031x1200px
>>
File: 1440860816147-1[1].jpg (1MB, 1622x2341px) Image search: [Google]
1440860816147-1[1].jpg
1MB, 1622x2341px
>>
File: attachment-1599755_JH9[1].jpg (222KB, 980x1466px) Image search: [Google]
attachment-1599755_JH9[1].jpg
222KB, 980x1466px
>>
File: attachment-5991380_IMG_0275[1].jpg (73KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
attachment-5991380_IMG_0275[1].jpg
73KB, 800x600px
>>
File: zBRoGSy[1].jpg (218KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
zBRoGSy[1].jpg
218KB, 1080x720px
>>
File: 36924f30b63e1cc0c55b56cfb7345.gif (717KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
36924f30b63e1cc0c55b56cfb7345.gif
717KB, 1600x900px
>>730614348
Can't tell if you are joking with me or not, no absolutely not.
>>
File: d30Gxkb[1].jpg (201KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
d30Gxkb[1].jpg
201KB, 1080x720px
>>730614908
I would wreck that dog's vagina like I'm trying to repopulate the earth so no I'm not joking.
>>
File: 700f768729e715a44c44e1689e9a0409.jpg (320KB, 1056x1033px) Image search: [Google]
700f768729e715a44c44e1689e9a0409.jpg
320KB, 1056x1033px
>>
>>730615018
Good for you, At least you lack competition. Go for it, I can't stand these bitches anymore. I'm out.
>>
File: 1e40c514aa01daa2751ac589ec9c8bf9.png (296KB, 1707x1231px) Image search: [Google]
1e40c514aa01daa2751ac589ec9c8bf9.png
296KB, 1707x1231px
>>
File: f7225cc5636fac9e94884ed14e368815.png (593KB, 1200x1046px) Image search: [Google]
f7225cc5636fac9e94884ed14e368815.png
593KB, 1200x1046px
>>730615178
Thanks buddy. Bitch orgies are a wonderful thing and it's amazing how perfect they are as partners.

Good luck to you too not finding a human woman who will divroce you for all your cash.
>>
>>730615478
Yeah, I might get a dog just to get girls interested though, any recommendations? If I get a brute it will be a good conversation starter, and if she's into bestiality/zoophilia that will just be a plus.
>>
>>730610100
>>
>>730616011
I think Golden retreivers are the most popular to women. They're actually great for sex but a hell of a lot of maintenance.

You should get a dog because you want one, not just to impress women. They are a lot of constant work but you get used to it.
>>
>>730611875
nigger
>>
File: 40746376_720x960.jpg (68KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
40746376_720x960.jpg
68KB, 720x960px
>>
File: DSC_5004[1].jpg (60KB, 325x260px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_5004[1].jpg
60KB, 325x260px
>>
>>730616281
I love animals, but the long term commitment is putting me off at the moment, that's why I don't have one yet, I do have a cat, and I got experience with dogs. It's just that I need to make up my mind. I wouldn't get a dog just for getting women, it would be as a friend and companion.
>>
File: 640801_1275402005[1].jpg (119KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
640801_1275402005[1].jpg
119KB, 300x450px
>>730616490
Well I have four and they are the best sex partners imaginable.

Before you get a dog you need to have around $200 per dog for routine stuff like vet visits and new items. Then you have food and other stuff. They still end up cheaper than a girlfriend or wife by far, but for your situation since you don't want to fuck her, I would wait until I had at least a full acre backyard without neighbors nearby before I got a dog. A fence is also huge. I wish I had one.
>>
>>
File: 8.07_Ellie1[1].jpg (87KB, 750x884px) Image search: [Google]
8.07_Ellie1[1].jpg
87KB, 750x884px
>>
>>
File: Butt004[1].jpg (146KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Butt004[1].jpg
146KB, 640x480px
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 115

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.