[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this bad? I took a massive shit and felt a little stream trickle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_20170425_094515.jpg (668KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170425_094515.jpg
668KB, 2448x3264px
Is this bad? I took a massive shit and felt a little stream trickle out of my ass. I looked down and it was blood. What do?
>>
You have cancer OP, go see a doctor.
>>
>>730468174
Really? If I don't take your advice will I die?
>>
>>730467918
Is that a french fry in your shit?
>>
>>730468236
Nah, you just got your first period. This is an important time in a young man's life. Go buy some tampons, and welcome to adulthood.
>>
no it just means the female hormone pills are working
>>
See a fucking doctor retard.
>>
Don't strain so hard lol
>>
>>730468236
Blood is suppose to stay inside your body not come out of ur asshole. Go to a doctor rather than asking 4chan. This is serious anon.
>>
>>730467918
I'd recommend you visiting the Doctor after something like that.

I'm not trying to get you to worry about what's going on here.

But, it could be a lot of things.

For example, you probably strained yourself while doing the bathroom (Pushing it) and as a result that would happen.

But the thing is, that blood looks like very noticeable.

What i recommend you doing is, put a mirror on the floor and squat over it.

Check and see if you've got hemorrhoids (busted veins around your Anus.)

Perhaps, you just popped one after pushing out that, and that's the result.

How often has this happened to you?

If this is the first time it's happened to you, or it happens pretty much frequently a doctor visit would be needed.

But if it's the first time, then keep watch on it for the next few days and see if anything has changed.
>>
>>730467918

I just can't get over the fact, that Tissue paper looks like it has a LOT of Blood.

how hard where you pushing it out?
>>
ass itchy? may be internal roids
>>
Maybe, the poop was to much for your hole. Or you eat to spicy. 3rd: You have some kind of infection. And the last one: You play to hard with your anal- toys. Roll for a reason.
>>
Not a huge deal. You just ripped your anus most likely.

Clean up and walk it off. It will be fine tomorrow.

If your shit was black, you'd have something to worry about
>>
>>730468236
nah you'll live forever, enjoy being immortal
>>
Bright red blood is superficial.. Hemorrhoids. If it were dark, foul, occult blood, then you would have more cause for concern.
>>
>>730467918
Bright red fresh blood is almost never an issue unless it continues for a few weeks.
>>
>>730467918
It's something normal for OP because OP is faggot. Don't waste our time and kys.
>>
>>730467918
Even a little blood can be pretty bad if you dont know the cause (infection, sticking the wrong things up your ass etc), but that's more than enough blood to see a doctor it could actually be cancer no lie.
>>
File: 1493076260041.jpg (21KB, 484x382px) Image search: [Google]
1493076260041.jpg
21KB, 484x382px
>>730468281
Yes.

>>730468284
Instructions unclear, tampon stuck in dick hole.

>>730468488
Pretty hard. The turd got stuck half way and I had to fight it with all of my strength.

>>730468661
I think the poo was just too big for my asshole.

>>730468752
I think I'll do this. My anus stopped bleeding so it's all good.

>>730468892
>>730469006
I don't stick things up my ass.
>>
>>730469072
>I don't stick things up my ass.
No need to lie to strangers, op.
>>
TBH, this is fairly common in men. If you don't have a hemmoroid on the outside of your anus, then you have one inside and when you strain even just a little it will rupture and bleed. I freaked out the first time it happened to me too. As long as the blood is a bright red, similar to a cut, you're fine. However, if the blood was much darker you'd have a problem signaling the blood would be coming from your lower intestines.
>>
>>730469006
look at those fat healthy stools. he doesn't have bowel cancer.

>>730467918
if it just happens once, and after a massive shit, you probably tore yourself up. but don't worry, you'll be fine so long as your immune system isn't fucked up by HIV. remember, fags fuck eachother in the ass with baseball bats all the time and they're breeding like flies
>>
What to do: Flush and ignore it.
Result: Death, fucking death.
>>
>>730467918
CALL ANDY SIXX AND SHOW HIM YOUR OFFERING
>>
>>730469227
I was wondering when it would get to that :)
>>
>>730467918
Definitely has ass cancer. Sorry OP
>>
>>730467918
It's probably just the shit that tore you a little bit. Just go easy for a few days and should be ok.

If you start getting a lot of pain or irritation, you might have something worse.
>>
>>730469150
This.

Have had the same problem. Freaked me out the first times. Looked like something had been slaughtered in the toilet bowl sometimes. But I called a doctor and like anon says; if it's "fresh blood" and not brown/black then it's no biggie (as long as it stops within reasonable time). An yes, probably a hemorrhoid or small wound inside your ass.
>>
>>730469163
>fags
>breeding

You must be confused.
>>
>>730467918
Someone set up.you the bomb. You have no chance to survive make you ry time
>>
Nigga eat some fiber
>>
>>730468411
I get bloody ass blisters all the time. After they get bad they burst go away then i get new ones
>>
>>730467918
probably busted a haemorrhoid or some shit. Sometimes you just bleed because you pop a vessle in your ass, man the fuck up and plugg your ass with a lightbulb till it stops bleeding.
>>
>>730469362
it's a joke you autist. kill yourself

(that part wasn't a joke, actually do it)
>>
>>730469119
Yeah its fine. I used to shove a smooth toothbrush handle up their now i dont cause it caused hemorrhoids
>>
>>730468488
Dude i have like 5 times that come out of my ass when a roid pops
>>
File: 1492314524439.gif (1015KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1492314524439.gif
1015KB, 200x150px
LMAO dude those shits look so dry I think you ripped your anus open just a little
>>
>>730467918

I find this post offensive and tasteless. Somebody else's shit and blood is not what I want to see when I'm on the internet. How do I downvote this?
>>
>>730467918
you have been sticking thing in your ass haven't you? Now your doctor will always know what you have done.
>>
>>730467918
it just means your arse is too fucking dry. Drink more water and lube up your arse with lotion to keep it moist. LOTION LOTION LOTION.

Make sure your arse is clean as a whistle, you don't want your arse healing up with caked shit.
>>
>>730469188
Please bitch you probably sneeze and think its bird
Flu
You cough and think its lung cancer
You get a pimple and think its a tumor
You get a headache and think its a brain aneurysm
Your dick gets tingly and you think its the clap
You stub your toe and think its the jews
>>
it's hemorroids. If it was something in your guts, the blood would be already black.

No anal sex for you OP, you fag.
>>
It's just internal hemorrhoids. Not a big deal. Shit bleeds sometimes. Old fag here, it started when I was about 40.
>>
File: flo.jpg (38KB, 620x474px) Image search: [Google]
flo.jpg
38KB, 620x474px
>>730467918
Damn. A whole bunch of faggots there. You have hemorhoids, that's the reason. It's not a problem at all, cool your ass if necessary. If You would have cancer, the blood would be black. It's extremely unlikely in your age, dude, fuck the other faggots, I'm medfag
>>
>>730470103

Where I get FLohshamen shcostickin for my asshole?
>>
it's just constipation blood. When you take a massive shit that's too big for you you can bleed from it
>>
>>730467918
ER
>>
This is what anal sex do to you !
Stop being Gay and everything is gonna be okay ! Go fuck some pussy
>>
>>730467918
If you ever poop "coffee grounds" that's digested blood, n that you need to see a md for.
>>
File: shitposting.png (73KB, 250x164px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.png
73KB, 250x164px
literally
>>
File: 1488699059839.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488699059839.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>730467918
hemorrhoids are a common problem. caused from excessive dehydration and substance abuse.
>>
>>730467918
You'll be fine. Just tell your boyfriend to be a little more gentle next time
>>
>>730467918
You can get dysentery if you get shit in your bloodstream. If you did rip your ass; clean it up and go to a doctor if you feel weird. This could be urgent.
>>
This happened to me once, OP.

Anal fissure.

They're not fun, but you can rid of them, you just have to be more careful.

- eat more grains (softens the logs)
- poop more often (not as much build up means smaller poops)
- drink lots of water (this should be obvious)
- be delicate when wiping
- stop taking it up the ass
>>
>>730467918
LOG OF SHIT
>>
Andy Sixx?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.