[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Solid 7 here. (Accounting for over estimation). Maybe 8 if I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 9

File: pretty accurate.png (178KB, 782x608px) Image search: [Google]
pretty accurate.png
178KB, 782x608px
Solid 7 here. (Accounting for over estimation). Maybe 8 if I dress nice.

How do I get a cute and skinny 7 girl to date me?

The only women that are attracted to me are landwhales and ugly man-face girls with nice bodies. (They seem to worship the land I walk on)

Its really bad out there for men like me.. Stuck between being hot and not ugly, only the bottom of the women want us.
>>
>>730453060
>The only women that are attracted to me are landwhales and ugly man-face girls
Then you're not a 7-8
>>
Those bottom barrel women resort to entrapping mid tier men.

literally only men lose in this situation.
>>
>>730453060
Get funny. Learn a second language or an instrument
>>
>>730453060
>The only women that are attracted to me are landwhales and ugly man-face girls with nice bodies.

I got bad news for you anon
>>
>>730453060
post a pic of yourself
>>
>>730453153
>>>730453060 (OP)
>>The only women that are attracted to me are landwhales and ugly man-face girls
>Then you're not a 7-8
This
>>
>>730453153
>Then you're not a 7-8

i can and have dated pretty girls, but they all seem to always be "dating other people" too.

Basically, if they are in shape and cute they dont want to stay. But fat girls and uglys flock to me like flies to honey.

Take my word for it. I am not ugly. Now tell me, what does a reasonable person do when all there is is fat women, and the skinny ones dont want to stop being whores?
>>
File: 1458536679073.jpg (82KB, 364x322px) Image search: [Google]
1458536679073.jpg
82KB, 364x322px
>>730453289
/thread
>>
>>730453405
how old are you?
>>
>>730453179

I see this all the time. I have a friend who's not ugly at all and his fucking nasty GF is a fat bitch with no ass. His last gf was cute and skinny but fucked around on him. Its like he gave up and said "fuck it".
>>
>>730453474

>>
>>730453405
>what does a reasonable person do
Accept that you're not a 7-8 and fuck a fatty. You've punched above your weight in the past, but you don't get the rating of the hottest girls you've been with, that isn't how it works
>>
Work out. A little bit of not being such a pussy goes a long way. Women already have a pussy, so they don't want another one
>>
>>730453574
>Accept that you're not a 7-8

why is it so hard to believe?

im not claiming to be a fucking model.

i am claiming to be moderately good looking.

this is not an unusually hard claim to make.

are you projecting?
>>
>>730453652
why don't you post a pic of yourself... blur out your face for all I care.
>>
>>730453588

im in shape too.

i have dated pretty girls, but they dont stay.

the fat ones and ugly ones still seek me out.

not making this up.
>>
>>730453715

not posting a pic. i love anon but i dont trust anon.

if i tell you I am a 5 and only 1's like me, would that make my claim more palatable to you?

its not different than saying Im a 7 and only 4's and 3's want me.

you cant be that fucking stupid anon.
>>
>>730453545

Be patient. Wait. Under 27 you are still at peak female selection power and leverage while your peak will not start for another 5 years. The truth is, you will have a way better selection of 25 year old women when you are 32 than you do when you are 25.
>>
>>730453060
Stop being such a pussy. Treat yourself like a fucking godmen and expect everyone to keel to your every need and eventually they will. Balance the line though, be an absolute asshole and you just get thrown away.
>>
>>730453875
>Stop being such a pussy.

i know this is /b/ but do you fucking fucks have to be edgy all the fucking time?

where the fuck do you get that I am a pussy from?

you literally just pulled it out of your ass you fucking inbred hillbilly.

>>730453870

thanks for this intelligent response anon. seems very mature. how old are you? i am curious now. you dont seem to seek the edge.
>>
Post your face then OP, rather then thinking that we will trust a fat autistic weeaboo
>>
>>730454016
>>730453812
>>730453716
>>730453652
>>730453405
>What do I do guys, I'm an 8/10 dude and I can't get girls that aren't fat and or ugly.
Maybe you're not an 8 then
>No guys I swear I'm attractive
Then post a pic
>No
What are you too pussy?
>Lol PROJECTING WHY YOU SO EDGY MAN WTF I'M ATTRACTIVE WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THIS

This is why anon, you're personality is so shit that you ruin your chance of anything above a 6.
>>
>>730453545
You still seem to be thinking that only looks matter. No wonder you can't get a decent girl.
>>
>>730453652
8 is like Ben Affleck level
>>
Imagine this. Imagine if instead of 50/50 sex distrubution it was 80/20. For every 80 guys there was 20 girls. The girls no matter what can be super fucking selective. You can be in the top 30% of men and because of how this distribution works you are still at a disadvantage.

Things flip around as time goes on. 5 years from now the women you know will be competing against 25 year old women as 30 year old women. Most of them are not used to the work required to be an attractive 30 year old as they just had to show up and be young.

It will shock you how bad of health many guys you know will fall in the next 5-7 years. I am 33 and I put huge effort into my health. I was at an event last year and a bunch of guys I haven't seen ina while showed up. These guys were really handsome back in 2011-2012 and I haven't seen them since. Now I saw them and it was holy fuck, huge beer guts, they moved like old men, their faces drooped. These guys were super in demand but they didn't have a healthy lifestyle. They now have full blown careers which suck up 50 hours per week of their life, they have money but literally nothing else, not health, not freetime, nothing.

These guys were fierce competitors 5+ years ago and now they are laughable.
>>
>>730454197

in the context of this conversation, we are talking mostly about looks.

and there's a strong pattern in dating that I have noticed: women always date up. ALWAYS. shit, even the ugly ones want someone not as ugly as they are.

hence my problem with fatties and uglies.
>>
>>730454231

There you go. Ben Affleck level.

Thats a good example. Thank you.

I am not a model. Just not ugly at all.
>>
But Ben Affleck is a model. Maybe the hot girls just don't want someone from special ed class
>>
get a 6 and turn her into an 8
>>
>>730453060
Lol guys I'm really attractive but only ugly retards find me attractive

Refactoring OP
>>
>>730454624
>I'm really attractive

nowhere in my OP i claim to be "really attractive".

are you a fat woman by any chance? you seem to be upset that I call it like it is.
>>
Ben Affleck is a 10. Don't fool yourselves thinking he is in anyway average. You will find very few 44 year old men that look the way he does. Notice how many young handsome men there are and how few handsome men there are in their mid 40s? Ben Affleck made the cut. Most of the guys you know will not. It will take decision making now that you will have to do to give you are best odds of pulling that off.
>>
>>730454836
You think only a third of men ever have sex? Here maybe, but not in the real world
>>
>>730454836
maybe when you add the lines where all men strive to get the top 3 girls
>>
The overarching issue to all of this is that it has become acceptable and even seen as a good thing for women to fuck around like crazy these days.

You can't find a women with low mileage that doesn't have a plethora of mental issues. The ones that have low mileage that are sane are most stuck up cunts you'll ever see.

It's all fucked. Just buy your hentai pillows already, its going to get lonely unless you accept that women these days are trash tier.
>>
>>730454694
You just claimed to be on a level with Ben Affleck lol, if that were the case you wouldn't only have mongs and chubs wanting you
>>
File: CvS_r8KWEAEYSzo.jpg (109KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CvS_r8KWEAEYSzo.jpg
109KB, 900x1200px
What's the big deal? Weed out the under achievers and the uggos.
>>
Femanon here. If only land whales and man faces are attracted to you, you're not attractive
>>
Also remember that every reasonably attractive 25 year old woman has tons of dudes giving her attention. Tons. They exist in a world of endless choices and constantly dealing with more and more options. However, and this happens very quickly, the attention they are used to will become more and more diffused as they age and more and more women are competing with them.

Unless she is exceptionally good looking, most women receive way more attention at 25 than they do at 30. Past 30 they often find themselves competing against women much younger and the guys who show them interest will seek out other women. It only gets worse and worse.

Its a cruel prank on women. They start off with god mode cheats on and then a decade later they are like a chump who is outclassed by tons of competition.
>>
>>730455113
Show us ur tits or gtfo
>>
>>730454996
The pathetic state of modern day women, you are correct
>>
Tbh though, hot girls don't really want to settle down in my experience. They want the attention from a lot of guys. Hit the gym, get ripped and bang gym hoes.
>>
>>730455071

well, i am not rich and famous, and he is.

you claim he's a 10, while other people here claim he is an 8.

I say I am 7, or an 8 on a good day. but my point still stands: only uglies and fatties want to have a stable relationship. the cute skinny ones dont. they want to fuck around. thats been my experience.
>>
You claim to be as attractive as Ben Affleck and you still only get fat chicks and ugly women.
>Well the fact there mate, is you're not attractive. You're an ugly little cunt, you are.
>>
>>730455113
>If only land whales and man faces are attracted to you, you're not attractive

women date up. this is a well documented fact nigger.
>>
File: 1489587689197.jpg (151KB, 1395x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489587689197.jpg
151KB, 1395x1080px
>>730455321
Then they hit the wall at 35 and find the most well off beta male provider they can and entrap him with a child. The simp marries her and then shes sorted.
>>
>>730455321
>Tbh though, hot girls don't really want to settle down in my experience.

do any of you stupid fucks know how to read?

i never said I am hot. I never said I wanted a hot girl. I said I want to get a cute (in shape) skinny 7. learn to fucking read you spastic fucks.

I am american. 80% of women here are fat fucks. the skinny ones are whores. thats my problem, and it will soon be a problem for most fucking men in wealthy countries.
>>
File: Hot-Girl-Kissing-Ugly-Guy.jpg (29KB, 630x301px) Image search: [Google]
Hot-Girl-Kissing-Ugly-Guy.jpg
29KB, 630x301px
>>730455371
>>
>>730453405
Just sounds like your pickup game needs work.
>>
>>730455499

I need contex you 12 year old fuck.

I could show you a picture of Trump holding his daughters hips and it doesnt mean shit.
>>
>>730455494
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY WON'T HOT GIRLS JUST FALL AT MY FEET I DESERVE THEM
>>
>>730455494

Where in the US do you live?
>>
>>730455575
Are you suggesting that kiss is not a passionate one because if so enjoy your virginity
>>
>>730455371
Not if you break their self esteem first
>>
>>730455588
>HOT GIRLS

my fucking god. are you this fucking stupid?

where? where did i say i want a fucking hot woman?

point it out for me.
>>
>>730455575
>>730455494
>>730455335
I like watching the drift into insanity when he's told he's an ugly fuck. Makes me giggle.
>>
>>730453060
pay a 9 to pretend to like you. Take her around the girls you actually want and they'll instinctively want you
>>
>>730455640

Orange County California. By the beach.
>>
>>730455700

I live in Riverside. Not far away at all. Its a weird time dude. Understand that attractive young women rule this place. But the women you know now will have to compete against them in a few years.
>>
>>730455691

Thank you. This seems like a good idea, and i have comtemplated this. But, how do you even ask someone to do that for you without coming across as a creep?
>>
>>730455688
I love it when women forgo their own standards when they realize that a man has wealth.

Its funny when all women ultimately prove themselves to be money grubbing whores every time.
>>
>>730453060
date a land whale that's somewhat cute. make her work out with you.
???
profit.
>>
OP you're a beta bitch and women know that.
>>
>>730455791
women fuck for money. I'm sure they'd be happy just to go out for the night as an arm piece. Put an ad on craigslist or some other personals
>>
>>730455776
>I live in Riverside.

Then you know how hard it is to date "cute" women here.

The cute ones want model dudes or rich fucks around here, given all the money around.

I have dated pretty girls but they (without fail) always inform me that they are dating other people as well, and Im not willing to invest my time and money on a pretty girl other dude could be fucking at any time.

I just dont want to have to settle for the fat whales that treat me like I am a model. Which I am definitely not.
>>
OP on top of probably not being as pretty as you think you are, you also seem to be a fairly shit human. You get angry quickly, you feel entitled to girls you think are your level, and you don't seem to want to do any of the work yourself. Of course the more attractive ones fuck around and leave you, they can do better
>>
>>730455946
>Put an ad on craigslist or some other personals

Yeah... thank you for this idea. I just have to find a way to phrase it properly so that I dont give off the wrong vibe with the wrong words.

Thanks bro. I shall try this.
>>
>>730456041
/thread
>>
>>730456041
>you also seem to be a fairly shit human. You get angry quickly, you feel entitled to girls you think are your level, and you don't seem to want to do any of the work yourself.

do you know what conjecture is?

cause this is it. all of it. every single word.

are you 15 by any chance?

Once again. I never said I was pretty. read again you blind fuck.
>>
>DONT CALL ME ANGRY IM NOT ANGRY REEEEEEE
>>
>>730456276

i used the word fuck a lot but im definitely not angry.

i can always use faggot i guess.

you faggot.
>>
>>730456182
You said 7 or 8. That's celeb level. 5 is average, and as you get to the very top and bottom there are less and less people who fall into each category, meaning you're claiming to be better looking than let's say 85% of people in the world. That sounds pretty to me
>>
>>730456329

I think you need context

>1/10 = Butt Ugly

>5/10 = Average

>10/10 = Fucking perfect
>>
Here are a few more things you should do.

Figure out your physical culture that will keep you healthy for a long period of time. I am a big fan of StrongFirst as it works very well with aging and there will come a certain confidence that after a few years you are drastically stronger than your peers. Also consider Yoga classes and surfing. You live in OC, once a week surfing and twice a week yoga, 5x a week StrongFirst routine. It won't pay off now, or a year from now, but 5+ years from now it will. Your competitors will fall apart. Plus you will be used to being around hot chicks in yoga classes, don't go after them but be used to being around them. You also want to avoid the party and clubbing scene. Its unhealthy and will catch up with people.

Two. Get some side businesses. Do not increase your workload if you are already doing 40 hours. Keep it at 40 hours and start something else. Its another 5-7 year project. Read 4 hour workweek by Tim Ferris. You want to do a few of these, eventually get enough of them where you can severely cut back on your job. In your 30s freetime is an extremely valuable commodity. I know plenty of high earning dudes that are chained to their job and while they can find some chick to pay for, they live super shitty lives.

Since you live in Coastal Orange county, you have money, if you didn't you wouldn't live there. Make a point to travel every 6 months. Pick random but interesting places outside of the US. When you are 30 you want to do this every 4 months. 36-37 and you want to do it every 3 months with your businesses funding it.
>>
>>730456520
I'm going to puke
>>
>>730456473
>You said 7 or 8.

thats correct. i feel this a fair assesment given some of the women i have dated, etc.

for context, i have blue eyes and dark hair, and this does A LOT of lifting for me. for example, if I had brown eyes, I would probably be a 5 or 6.

>meaning you're claiming to be better looking than let's say 85% of people in the world.

i am not claiming to be better looking than any X percentage of the world. I am claiming to be not ugly. thats all.

>>730456512

7. solid.
>>
>>730456004

Like I mentioned before dude, give it time. Its much more temporary than you think. These women are only taking advantage of the options they have. They do have model dudes or rich fucks/trustfund kids going after them. The richest of the dudes age and typically always go after the hottest 23-27 year old women. Those women are in EXTREME demand. Your original chart is sort of inaccurate as it is showing a minority of in demand women having the attention of the top men, however they won't always have this.
>>
>>730453060
the "after" image is incorrect. there should be arrows from all the women leading to the top % of men. its definitely in the original (which isnt the one i have seen posted on /b/ recently)
>>
>>730456593

Puke. It won't help.
>>
>>730456765
>i am not claiming to be better looking than any X percentage of the world
You are by claiming to be a 7. Also you're semi-retarded if you think eye colour raises and drops a person by a full two points on the scale lol
>>
>>730456765
>i feel this a fair assesment given some of the women i have dated, etc.
Here's your problem: you've batted above your average and think you're at that level. We've all made that mistake, but trust me you're only as good as your worst conquest
>>
>>730456897
>Also you're semi-retarded if you think eye colour raises and drops a person by a full two points on the scale lol

We can disagree on this but I feel like I am right on this one. I have seen photoshops of people with thier blue eyes colored to brown and they definitely pay a penalty for not having blue eyes. especially if you have dark hair.

Again, we can disagree on this. No need to argue over it.
>>
Also give yourself this thought experiment. What would advise would you give to a woman who is in the bottom 20% of women?
>>
I'd just like to butt in here, all of this would be over with already if you'd just post a picture.
>>
>>730457066

Date men at your level.

Which is what I want. To date people who are in shape and not ugly.

Im a reasonable person. Im not asking to "bump up".
>>
>>730457050

Its nice, but its not the advantage that you think it is. Imagine a 200 pound woman saying she is hot because she has pretty hair and big boobs. "Guys love my hair and boobs".

Lots of dudes have blue eyes, hell, I have blue eyes, it doesn't matter. If someone finds you attractive it will be something they like, but don't think its something that gets attention.
>>
>>730457139

yes it would but I'd rather just find an example given the nature of anon and the fact that this site has an archive. so im looking.
>>
>>730453486
John stop talking shit about Chris .
>>
>>730457146

How many women did you ask out this last week?
>>
>>730457214

None. But I did have an ugly girl I went out with a few times text me, and ask me to see her again. To promise that I would.

Not making this up. Ugly girls try hard. They do. And it makes me feel bad because somewhere deep in their brain they have to know.

But i cant see myself with a girl that has the jaw of man and the teeth of a horse.
>>
>>730457146

Why don't you date women your level? You are convinced that you are a better catch than you are. I mentioned how there is an asymetrical advantage right now that attractive women have. If you are a 7 guy and she is a 7 girl, she has more options than you do. She has guys who are 26 who are 7s going after her, guys who are 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36,. All of these dudes who are all 7s, just like you, all going after that same girl that you are going after. 25 year old women have 12 years worth of guys who are all at their level going after them. The result dude is that you have a shitload of competition all for the same women.
>>
File: 1489898258598.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489898258598.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>730457066
Go out on a night out. Find someone you find attractive. Come onto him strongly, tell him you are on the pill. chances are he will sleep with you, men are far more reasonable and have much lower standards when comes down to sex.

Boom, you can trap him with a kid. Oops, accidental baby, we should just get married.

*This is what women actually do all the time, you think a women can remember every mean thing you've ever said but somehow forget to take her birth control?*

*Women decide when they want kids, it is never accidental*
>>
>>730457322
I think it's less that women date up and make that your own ego stinks badly and runs off any attractive woman.
>>
>>730457322

Legitimately, how ugly is she?
>>
>>730457407
> You are convinced that you are a better catch than you are.

i am not, but you keep repeating this over and over as if saying it over and over will make it true.

and thats really fucking strange.

the rest of your post is solid though. the amount of guys and competition, etc. thats very well thought out. but the "better catch" part is bullshit yo.

I dont know how many times I can explain this to you.
>>
>>730457445

i would never post a picture of her face just to mock her on something she had no choice of, but she is below average but does have a nice body. the day I told her I didnt want to see her again, she cried, and actually told me "no one is ever going to want me".

i felt like shit but it needed to be done. Im not attracted to manly features in women's faces.
>>
>>730457412

That is shitty advise. Lets break it down. Lets say this chick has a good job and makes good money. WHich is sort of common for a lot of women.

Focus on self improvement that may take years to do. Take on a long term physical culture project, Do Yoga/CrossFit/Surfing. Hire a nutritionist. Go to a salon and have a professional help you with your hair and makeup. Hire a fashion assistant who can help you dress better.

Do this for 5 years and most women in the bottom 20% of looks will turn around and be surprinsgly able to compete with women much higher on the ladder. Lots of women actually do this and and it does give them the results they want.
>>
>>730457578
You've literally been told by like 12 different people that you're not as attractive as you think you are, and you just say they're wrong. It's so much more likely that you are wrong, over saying that more than 10 people are wrong.
>>
>>730457669
The point is, she doesn't need to.

A baby is a foolproof meal ticket. Either the father steps up and provides or the state forces him to.

It is a situation where the mother simply cannot lose at all.
>>
>>730457733
You tell me the man version of this. There isn't one.

Women are in the unique position to entrap who ever they choose and have the state side with them completely.

Regardless of the circumstances of them impregnation or the status of the man.
>>
>>730457715
>You've literally been told by like 12 different people that you're not as attractive as you think you are, and you just say they're wrong. It's so much more likely that you are wrong, over saying that more than 10 people are wrong.

are you familiar with the concept of the truth not being hinged upon how many people believe one thing to be true?

that "the truth is not democratic"?

how old are you anon? you suck at fucking logic.
>>
>>730457578

Just remember, in her mind, she has better options than you. You are asking how to get someone who has a better option than you to date you. You have to make yourself stand out. Or you just go after the numbers game. Ask out 10 women who fit your criteria in May. Go to the beach, makeyourself open and then ask them out. Every day go ask out another one. You need more and more options. You can't zero in on one and then make her date you. The reality that if your goal is to get a hot girl to date you, you need to start off with a large number of them. Lots of guys don't want to go through with the long term self improvement that I told you about, just do this. EVentually it works. Its soul crushing, its a bad plan in the long term.
>>
>>730457810
You just proved my point, I said something you didn't want to hear, so obviously I'm wrong. You're turning a blind eye to what other people see because you don't like it. It's so incredibly egotistical.
>>
>>730457810
>are you familiar with the concept of the truth not being hinged upon how many people believe one thing to be true?
Correct, but I'm sure you've also heard about common denominators and in this case, you're the denominator (AKA the wrong one).
>>
>>730457733

No it isn't. Its a shit plan ticket. She gets child support and thats it. Compared to the women who get married first and then have kids its pretty low tier. Its a very bad strategic plan.
>>
>>730457961
>I said something you didn't want to hear, so obviously I'm wrong

Its not wrong because "i dont want to hear it". its just plain wrong.

There are 1.8 billion muslims in the world. All believing more or less the same things about their prophet and their religion.

Does the sheer number of people who subscribe to that faith alone, prove the claims of their religion valid?

Thats your homework anon, for Logic 101. Does the popularity of a claim validate it.
>>
>>730458054
The majority of men buy the accident bullshit and end up marrying the woman.

If they don't she is still taken care of.

The strange thing is that a lot of marriages that occur this way prove to be successful.

Also are you retarded? child support can be VERY significant.
>>
>>730457810

When it comes to value, its subjective, women like what they like and its not you who gets to determine how attractive you are. That chick who you thought had a nice body but not a great face likely feels that she is attractive and you are sort of an asshole for turning her away. The reality is that she is probably a 7 and thinks of you as her peer and you think she is a 4-5.
>>
>>730458027

Well, without me posting a picture you dont know this, and yet... you claim absolute certainty.

If I posted a pic, and you said: "well, you're ugly", then you may (may may may) have a case. But I havent. you are just pulling it out of your ass.
>>
>>730458124
>Its not wrong because "i dont want to hear it". its just plain wrong.
Instant denial.
>>
>>730458228

I know dumbass chicks who did just that 6-7 years ago and they get $1400 per month. Thats it. They didn't have a guy marry them. Some of them didn't even get that. It backfires like mad. I am not making this shit up, I am telling you this from a guy who has 8 years on you and has seen it happen. Its shit tier compared to the women who get married first and get alimony + child support.
>>
>>730458249
Beauty isn't a purely physical trait. As hippie as it sounds, you could be the most beautiful man in the world and still be considered ugly because of how you act towards or with others.
>>
>>730458054
Also, i'm not feeding you fairytails here.

this is literally what women do all the time.

you asked about what mide and low tier women do. This is it.

women aren't men. They don;t have to try, they can just spread their legs and find a provider.

women seek providers, men seek sexual partners. If you don't truly understand this then you are still too naive.
>>
How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Do you 'look fit' or do you actively engage in a fitness regimen.
>>
>>730458243
>The reality is that she is probably a 7 and thinks of you as her peer and you think she is a 4-5.

I wont post a picture out of respect for her humanity, but she is not a 7. She has noticeable gingivitis and crooked teeth. She also has a bumpy nose and strong "man-like" features.

I dated her because I gave in to the idea that "its whats inside that counts", but I could never get over how unattractive her face is. and that is terrible, because she does try hard to please me.
>>
>>730458353

No I asked you what is the best path of action for a bottom tier woman. Not what they go out and do, what decisions can they make that will give them the best possible outcome. Your plan of getting pregnant is a shitty plan. It doesnt work very well. I personally know plenty of chicks who had it happened to them and are now single mothers collecting child support, thats not very much.

On the other hand I know women who did what I outlined and married well.
>>
>>730458350
>Beauty isn't a purely physical trait. As hippie as it sounds, you could be the most beautiful man in the world and still be considered ugly because of how you act towards or with others.

Motherfucking agreed. And thats why she keeps looking for me, because Im not an asshole and I never treated her like shit, I just never loved her and would ocassionally ignore her texts because of that.

She fucked some other guy over that and I used that as my "get out ticket".
>>
>>730458411

Post a picture with her face blocked out.
>>
>>730458396

5'11".

im not fat.
>>
>>730458513
I'm a man, in my line of work i see this all the time.

You aren't making any logical arguments and seem to be doing in circles.

We're human, we take the easiest routes to get what we want in life. Men have to work hard to get it. Women don't. This is an indisputable fact when it comes to relationships.

I'm done here.
>>
>>730458548

i dont have a picture of her teeth. i used to but I lost it when my old PC took a shit. had naked pictures of her too.
>>
>>730458638

Women don't have to work for it, but they often do. And there are positive results from those who do work for it. You don't think women don't work for it with their workouts, with their diets, with their grooming, with their fashion. You don't think women put work into it? You think all that time and money they spend on their bodies is just for fun? Bullshit bro. Women put work in and it gets results.

Those super cute women you want are putting the work in to be super cute. The reason you find them to be so attractive is because they are putting the work in.
>>
>>730453060
Maybe you have a boring personality?
I'm fat, have gyno and still got myself a hot gf, but we're both into science so we can talk about it a lot.
>>
>>730458594

You answered two of my three questions. Your response of "I'm not fat" is an insufficient answer to my question of "Do you 'look fit' or do you actively engage in a fitness regimen?"

I will take that as a no.
>>
File: 1487943195004.jpg (579KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487943195004.jpg
579KB, 1080x1080px
>>730458779
>I'm fat, have gyno and still got myself a hot gf,

post a picture of your gf. many times here people have claimed to have a "hot gf" and when they post them it almost always turns out to be a completely average looking chick, or some uglt fucking gook that any average looking white male can score.

for reference: this is what a "hot" girl should look like. more or less.
>>
>>730458854
>"Do you 'look fit'

yes and I am.

said "im not fat" as a short way to say all of that.

why the fuck do you think I dont want to fucking date fat women?

it would be insanely hypocritical to say I dont like fat women while being a fat fuck myself.

I have deep respect for logical consistency anon.
>>
You also came to us asking for things you can do to increase your success rate with the women who you are attracted to. Any answer we give you, you respond with telling us that its not logical, or that you refuse to do it, or that it makes no sense. If you can reject every response then you seem to know what is 'correct' then. Since your current strategy doesn't work you are just refusing to implement your real strategy.
>>
>>730458928
Nope, I won't post a pic of my gf or a pic of myself because I know, that right now, however would we look on these pics, you'd say we're ugly and on the bottom of that stupid hierarchy from your image in OP. I could be Leonardo DiCaprio now and you'd still say I'm shit.
>>
>>730458778
Are you so naive to think that a beautiful woman 9 or 10 woman is working out for a man?

a singular man?

She does it for her own narcissistic vanity. These women strive to be the center of attention in everything they do.

She doesn't do it for you.

Any women who doesn't believe she is above an 8 will never truly do this to a level that a 10 does it. They do it because of their desire to maintain their over inflated egos and sense of importance.

9s and 10s are the worst because they're the ones who will turn on you as soon as it is in their favor to do so.

You're trying to say that women should climb the metaphoric mountain of self improvement to find the 'right' man. You are delusional.
>>
>>730459035

I asked if you have a fitness regimen. Do you? If so what is it?
>>
>>730459138

No I am saying they do this work to be hot like this. Which they do. They don't do it because they want you but they absolutely do it because they want power over you and power over the other women who are not as attractive.

They don't just wake up and roll out of bed hot. They know they get positive results from doing what they want and one of those results is men being attracted to them.
>>
>>730459069
>Any answer we give you, you respond with telling us that its not logical, or that you refuse to do it, or that it makes no sense.

the only thing i have rejected is that I think im prettier than I am.

I claim 7, not 10. people say Im handsome. (not just my mom fuckers). this is fact.

but like I said, I have blue eyes and dark hair, and most women I have known seem to love this for some weird reason.

but go ahead and point out where I rejected other responses. I liked the Craigslist ad idea. I will definitely try that soon.
>>
bad mojo
was left by 2 girls in 2 months period its pretty insane. Everytime the same shit. its the times m9. You chicks want more cock ez as that. concentrateon other things
>>
>>730459279

Would you say that if you were at a group of 30 random men your age that you would be in the top 7 guys in terms of looks?
>>
>>730459147

I go to the gym and eat healthy. Im not a fitness lunatic/ fanatic. I strive for health, not perfect abs. I am not a model. My life does not depend on my body and looks.

I am in shape though. good shape. fit. But I dont do "regiments".
>>
>>730453060
i know how u feel bro, same here, recently i found a pretty girl 7-8 like me but happens what u say, she likes other guys too and if it wasnt for me she would fuck a lot of other guys u know, hard to find a real women these days
>>
>>730459370

Top 10. definitely.

BTW, Is Tom Hiddleston a 7?

I have more hair than him though. He is going bald. The poor fucker.
>>
>>730459279

By the way, I am not saying that I think you aren't handsome. I am just saying that all of these women don't find you attractive enough to go after you. Because of your situation this is absolutely true.

I know super handsome guys and they ahve women approaching them and asking them out. I have a cousin who is in his mid 30s who lives in OC/SD and has women approach him. Very attractive ones. I have seen it with my own fucking eyes. He goes on Tinder and will have sex with 20-30 attractive women in a few months.

How handsome I think he is doesn't matter, what does matter is how attractive women think he is and the proof is in the results.
>>
>>730459510
>hard to find a real women these days

First of all, I feel your pain.

Second: dont say " hard to find a real women these days".

Fat women say this shit all the time and it pisses me to no end. But they say it about men. Ugly men and Good looking men are both real fucking men. And its the same for women.
>>
>>730459616
i understand your statement but when i say real i say no fake bitch that says i only love you but inside they want to fucking everyone and maybe they are doing it... or orcs with makeup... that kind of things that makes a person "fake" and so if they are not fake, they must be "real"
>>
>>730459522

For guys who are 36 he would be in the top 10% of dudes. If he is charismatic, well dressed, and successful he would be a top tier dude. But if he was sort of an asshole, cold, off putting, or had something else I could see him being in the bottom third of dudes.
>>
>>730459616
also the existance of the world is relative and can be discussed
>>
>>730459573

Your cousin sounds like the man and Im not even jealous. Good for him and I hope he keeps getting that pussy until his dick rots.

But Im not aiming for super hot women. Just cute ones. Slim.

The problem I have noticed is (though) that women do in fact date up all the time. They fucking do. So girls around my level want a very handsome guy, not just "handsome". Its a very real thing, and I think its hard for people who have never experienced it first hand so many times to find it palpable.
>>
>>730459754

i think you are using the wrong words to describe specific behaviors, but I feel ya.

its hard being moderately good looking.
>>
>>730459419

I don't do aesthetics work. You may want to consider taking a weekly yoga class and then make a point to attend 200 classes.
>>
Jesus Christ when will u kids learn it's not about dick size and being a 8 or 9 or even being above 6 foot.... It's confidence and status of a man that get a him pussy u faggots. For a girl to have sex with you she must admit to herself that you are her better than her.
>>
>>730459962
>You may want to consider taking a weekly yoga class and then make a point to attend 200 classes.

I have never considered this because it seems boring as fuck. But will I be doing it because of the women I could potentially meet or because I'd be somehow self-improving?

I already try to meditate but I suck at it. I am merely that Im not thinking. lol.
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (25KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
25KB, 398x500px
>>730460015
>. For a girl to have sex with you she must admit to herself that you are her better than her.

well, this explains why 7's dont want 7's.

thanks for that anon. and a very succinct explanation it is too. good shit.
>>
>>730459842

Slim is a bit subjective and can be anywhere from the top 5% of women to the top 20% of women. Either way its super competitive dude and they have a shitload of options. Especially if they are slim and have nice hair/skin and then double down if they have all that and are cool as fuck. Women who have all of the above and are in their mid 20s are in an extreme demand and for every one chick in that demographic she has 5-10 dudes going after her.
>>
>>730460055

Its not for entertainment. The best fitness isn't very fun. I do kettlebell swings and turkish get ups. Its not fun but its incredibly effective.

An easy way, take 200 yoga classes and then note what happens. You will find that after 30-40 you will get a bit more attention. That is why I mentioned a weekly or twice a week yoga class and once a week surfing. After a few years you will notice results.
>>
>>730460171
> Women who have all of the above and are in their mid 20s are in an extreme demand and for every one chick in that demographic she has 5-10 dudes going after her.

Yeah I have thought about this but I figured it might just be some stupid idea of mine, but now I see im not the only one having it. so, thanks for that.

and thank you for posting something constructive and not just some stupid 12 year old /b/ comment about being a pussy or alpha or some shit.

do any of you fuckers like in the midwest?

is dating in the midwest just as hard as it is dating in the shallowness of the OC?

women here a re fucking ruthless when it comes to dating. maybe moving might do me some good.
>>
>>730460327
>After a few years you will notice results.

well... shit. what if dont live that long?
>>
>>730460389

Orange County has a lot of attractive women move there from all over the country. They go there because they know its so looks driven. In the midwest its somewhat worse because the slim women are a bit rarer as the fatties dominate.

I am telling you for myself in Riverside, its way better after you are 30. You no longer 'crave' it like you did when you were yougner and you get way more attention. The competition from other males is also not so bad since many of them have physical issues, drink too much, are chasing young women, are workaholics, You also get women to where they are competing against much younger women. While you may not think they put effort, after a certain point they absolutely have to.

Like the PSAs tell the gay kids in high school, it gets better.
>>
>>730455371
>this is a well documented fact
Where are the proofs?
>>
>>730456765
>for context, i have blue eyes and dark hair, and this does A LOT of lifting for me. for example, if I had brown eyes, I would probably be a 5 or 6.
Brown eyes are the most popular eye colour.
>>
>>730460422

I lived that long. You will live that long.
>>
>>730460837
>Like the PSAs tell the gay kids in high school, it gets better.

lol. ok then. we'll see. but what you say about men getting older and women competing makes sense. guess I'll just have to wait then.

>>730461051

Im not about to google that shit for you bro. But there was some stupid fucking study in the news like a year go. you can look it up, cause Im not. at least not right now.

>>730461116

maybe in India.

>>730461120

Hopefully anon. Hope-fu-lly.
>>
>>730453060
you have to be active not just sit on your ass in front off computer then you have to ask grills out. if you dont go after them you will never get any.
>>
>>730461116
>implying brown eyes are hot.
>>
Fuck, this is hard to read.

I'm 5'8 and easily over 220 lbs. some muscle, plenty of fat.

No money. No assets. Have a pretty wife who I make laugh all the time. 2 beautiful kids. An artsy girlfriend on the side and 2 other female friends who occasionally blow me or fuck me.

I have a nice face. Vestiges of once being a bit pretty. Otherwise out of shape and heading for 40. All I do to get girls on side is make them laugh and treat them humanely. You all live in some weird world. This place is such a fucking cancer
>>
>>730462746
>You all live in some weird world.

You mean not in the backwoods of inbredfuckingstan?
>>
>>730462896

I live in melbourne. City of 5 million people. But whatever man, kys
>>
>>730458345
Yeah, just child support is the back up plan. If it goes that way, just go back to step one.
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.