[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a Freemason anything. >inb4 illuminati What do

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 32

File: images.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
Ask a Freemason anything.

>inb4 illuminati

What do you want to know /b/
>>
Can you bring me a taco?
I'm hungry.
>>
>>730413662
>>730413833
If you are going out to grab some Mexican food get me a burrito
>>
No Mexican food tonight. Only salmon, potatoes and broccoli.
>>
>>730413662
If you had any brains you'd be a Paidmason. My brother is a mason and he makes bank. Not like a welder, but really good money.
>>
Are there such a thing as lodge fees?

Also, what is 5/86?

Also, what is counting?
>>
>>730413662
Why do you groups think that they are so god damn important in an age of and unknown expanding universe
>>
>>730415399

>Are there such a thing as lodge fees?
Yes, we all pay dues.

>Also, what is 5/86?

>Also, what is counting?
Elaborate
>>
>>730415631
What makes you think we're not?
>>
>>730413662
why do you hang out with just men? Feg?
>>
File: Circle_Dot_Founders.gif (10KB, 486x638px) Image search: [Google]
Circle_Dot_Founders.gif
10KB, 486x638px
>>
>>730413662
fellow freemason here with a fellowcraft degree. Its hard :////
>>
File: TME-EMB-D-01049.png (73KB, 750x680px) Image search: [Google]
TME-EMB-D-01049.png
73KB, 750x680px
>>730416206

We all have lives outside of lodge activity. We often host events and invite our ladies.
>>
When did you join and were you in any secret organizations prior?

ALSO, is there any real reason why the catholic church should still hate you?
>>
>>730416242

How will you be tried?
>>
>>730416559
Oh god don't even start with that shit im starting to study fellowcraft tomorrow
>>
>>730413662
Who is better Ganesha, Prometheus or Jesus?
>>
How'd you like riding the goat?
>>
>>730413662
Anon, don't fucking embarrass the brand and say something stupid
>>
Why do not women enter
>>
What exactly are you and what do you do? I know you guys are hush hush about certain shit just tell me what you can
>>
>>730413662
Go to bed Scott
>>
Is the book "Duncan´s Ritual of Freemasonry¨by Malcolm A. Duncan accurate at all?

What can you disclose? Is Freemasonry as secretive as it's often told?
>>
>>730416434

>When did you join and were you in any secret organizations prior?

Not long ago and no.

ALSO, is there any real reason why the catholic church should still hate you?

We respect the plurality of the religious experience and I suppose that this flies in the face of the Catholic establishment who longs to return to its days of global empire.
>>
>>730416559
It's not fucking hard, just memorize the little damn book. Wtf. Takes like 4-6 hours.
>>
File: 8578862.gif (1MB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
8578862.gif
1MB, 500x208px
>>730413662
°Where is the Imperial Guardian?°
>>
Never understood the Mason's. What are they about? Y'all learn about mason history? Goal? Why are they so important and are they really all over the govt like national treasure? (Just an example)
>>
>>730413662
What is the point of your stupid gay bullshit?
>>
>>730416667

If you learned your EA, FC should be a cinch. If you need help, I'll honor my obligation.
>>
>>730416934
In all honesty its a brotherhood that practices good morals and charity. The group has religious themes and its required that you believe in some sort of deity to be allowed to join. The members are just supposed to help out here and there to the general public, when they can, to the best of their ability without damaging themselves.
>>
>>730416113
People who have no knowledge often claim most owership of it.
>>
>>730416755

They all serve thier purpose.
>>
>>730417168
I don't need your charity, faggot.
>>
Also, how it is structured?
>>
>>730417188
In theory, yes. In practice, plenty of lodges however, require you to acknowledge a specific deity.
>>
>>730417168
To be real I just haven't tackled it yet. I won't even be reciting my proficiency next lodge.

Where are you guys from anyway?
>>
>>730413662
are you the Ra from the law of one?
>>
I don't really get all the hate. Is there something I'm missing?
>>
>>730413662
Why do you lie to yourself? Explain.
>>
>>730417188
So this thread is lie and shit because I'm mason and we do not accept really religious people.We used to pretend to be religious but that is sure as fk not required to join us.
>>
>>730417506
I know you probably feel pretty powerful by trying to derail threads, but nobody is believing your bullshit.
>>
>>730417408
OP could have said he was a lifeguard and he'd receive the same amount of hate.
>>
>>730417188
>>730417354
Ok wait so are you like a Christian denomination? Cause you're telling me you promote good morals and values to help out but another anon saying you DONT have to worship the Christian god or Jesus Christ?
>>
>>730417506
How do you explain the third degree ritual then?
>>
>>730417693
In the lodge I'm from my friend told people that he believes in the flying spaghetti monster and that was a valid religion to them.
>>
>>730417693

You have to be acknowledge a god, and have religious type morals. Not be religious
>>
>>730413662
60 lb. Mortar Mix for $5.20 at home depot.. Is that a good deal??
>>
File: one_ring_to_rule_them_all.png (1MB, 1450x694px) Image search: [Google]
one_ring_to_rule_them_all.png
1MB, 1450x694px
Did you rig the last presidential election? What was the payoff so that Shillary was never persuaded to be put in jail like was promised, she just kinda went dark.
>>
>>730417693
A mason friend of mine told me that in his lodge meetings, holy books of the religions of its members were placed on an altar or table thing in the middle of the hall, so there was always a bible, koran and torah.
>>
>>730417506
No you're probably a prince charles mason. You motherfuckers share wives, gang bang, and are generally rejected amongst the ranking masons.
>>
>>730417846
So as long as you say you believe in something or other you can apply and join? So atheist are a no go?
>>
>>730417890
If you paid $40 for 500 lbs, you got ripped off.
>>
>>730418018
What so wrong about us sharing womin?Rest of masons is just jelly that we have fun and they gotta pay fee.
>>
>>730418035
No go at this station Super Troop
>>
>>730418035
atheists and agnostics are a no go, but you have to be recommended by two current masons to join. Theres a whole application process I went through about a few months ago. I only just recently did it because I only just recently became eligible by turning 18
>>
>>730413662
Why do niggers do as there told by you all the time by you fags or is that the jews?
>>
>>730418000
The lodge I belong to only has a bible. Probably because of the ratio of whites to minorities.
>>
What are the different Rites? Like Scottish Rite ... are there others?

Should I join? Some guys at the lodge down the street invited me for fish and chips and a family social gathering this week, but having studied a thing or two about symbology over the last half dozen years or so, I'm not so sure I want to join.

Of course, I'm going to go eat their food. Wouldn't want to be rude.
>>
>>730418235
>>730418298
I see. Well shit, that's all I needed to know
>>
>>730413662
My grandfather spent 50 years with the Georgia F & A.M. but never lived in Georgia. How does that work?
>>
>>730418872
You're probably gonna meet a bunch of old guys and talk about history/ make connections to people/ gain some new friends if you were to join. I'd say its worth it if you're like me and have zero passion for anything.
>>
>>730418990
Glad I could help
>>
>>730419129
Yeah thanks anon
>>
>>730413662
French Canadianfag here(relevant to the story) and i swear on my fucking head i'm not making any of this shit up
>inb4 leaf

Last year i was working in a renovation center in the lumberyard

This dude comes over with his car(Lumberyard had a drive in which was pretty well maid for all the merchandise), really smiley and joyful dude who seems full of pep with an older man

I ask him for his receipt, shows me his receipt, tell him to go meet me at the treated wood section(cause that's what he came for)

Go there, he reaches me, start helping him choosing the most straight and as less knots as possible pieces of treated wood

All of a sudden i spot this gold semi bulkish and squarish ring with the freemason logo on top of a full red circle

I ask him if it's a freemason rings, he just switfly lift his head up and death stare me for what seemed like 3 long seconds and i just smirk

Then he starts answering me in english for the rest of the time he was there:
>how do you know that?
Then i tell him that i'm just a really curious guy

The older man(which i believe couldn't speak english) turned to him and asked what was the freemason and the guy basically evaded the question saying quickly and rather passive/aggressively "nothing interesting"

Then it didn't take a few seconds and he told me that he doesn't need anymore help and that he'll be able to do the rest on his own(still had lots of pieces to load)

So i make him sign the double receipt as proof as he came pick up his shit and i left

What was the guy's deal? If you guys are just a bunch of regular joes attending some brotherhood(supposedly) why did he had to change language and seem to be butthurt about a simple question?
>>
>>730413662
Are you familiar with the practice of gematria?
>>
>>730418872
Scottish Rite & York Rite. Both have great history and charity but they aren't required.

Go and have a meal on meeting night. Get to know the guys who are members and ask them questions. That's the only way you'll know if it's a good choice for you.
>>
>>730413662
what does the black and white checker board symbolism ?
>>
>>730419286
Maybe he has aspergers or something
>>
>>730419286
Most likely he wasn't a member and was wearing it anyway. It's a good way to piss off members if you are sporting the sign of a Mason without being one yourself.
>>
>>730419532
Look up King Solomon's temple on google or wiki.
>>
>>730419599
Yeah but how do you explain him getting his panties in a bunch, switching language and not answering the older man he was with if he was a poser?

That doesn't add up
>>
>>730413662
when will you become a member of the Good Neighbor Lodge?
>>
Tubal Cain? Anyone?
>>
>>730420089
We got a jedi master on our hands here
>>
Mahershalal- hashbaz
>>
Do you guys participate in any Gay stuff op?
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 640x514px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 640x514px
>>730419979
Just found said ring i was talking about in my story, i thought it was a red circle but i guess my memory was a bit fuzzy
>>
Also any blood sacrifices op?
>>
do you believe in telepathy? if so how and why?

and what do you think about weed?

whats with all the weirdo shit on the media?

what would you recommend to make my life better and or the universe go in my favor.

if you know anything else that interesting feel free im down to learn...
>>
File: JacobRothchild.jpg (120KB, 429x543px) Image search: [Google]
JacobRothchild.jpg
120KB, 429x543px
>>730413662
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
The truth. Watch Alex Jones or choke on a million zombie dicks.
>>
do you serve the almighty Scorpion King
>>
what do you think the main differences between this generation/age (age of aquarius?) is and where do you think society is going?

this isnt really the shit yall talk bout is it....
>>
Looks like the freemasons got to op before he could answer. Rip op!
>>
>>730413662
hurr durr freemason are illuminati

nobody actually believes this unless they have a very limited view of history. freemasons go all the way back to Solomon's temple.
Illuminatus were bavarian courts held by jews and "enlightened" jew cohorts.
It's the jesuits you need to be worried about. and this is coming from a roman catholic
>>
>>730413662
why are you called freemason and have some kind of elite between them

that doesn't make you some kind of less free you fuckin nigger?
>>
>>730422250
Not only the Jesuits, the Saudi Arabia oil barons, the Rothschilds family and other "royal" bloodline, multi nationals, jews and the list goes on

Also tits or gtfo
>>
>>730413662
how can i support my local masons?
>>
>>730422547
bring the holy war on I say. I stand in the light
>>
>>730420330
Got a Newsradio fan here.
>>
Arkansas M.M. here.
>>
>>730422841

Joining if you are able and of good heart.

If you can't or don't want to join, you can go to your lodge and make a monetary donation. We are a non-profit organization and your gift is tax deductible.
>>
is it ok to be satanist and be a freemason?
>>
>>730413662
How have you benefited form being a freemason?

Like paid sticker price and got a free undercoat because the car salesmen was a mason?
>>
>>unironically supporting NWO operations one due at a time
it has to be mental illness, right?
>>
>>730423376
>is ok to suck cocks and get fucked in the ass
>>
>>730413662
What is the overall goal and use of freemasonry in the modern world and in mens lives today?
>>
Is it worth joining you? Is it what you expected

How would one go about joining?
>>
>>730416974
Yes and no.

>>730417136
We're about making good men better, and being charitable to our communities. The "goal" is stated above, we try to leave the world a better place for us having lived in it. In the past Masons were very prominent and important in politics, not so much anymore.

>>730417340
Like a typical organization
>>
>>730423376

Technically yes, but you'll probably feel out of place since much of the ritual references the Jewish/Christian God, Jehovah.
>>
>>730423440
Yes, the experience and knowledge of being a mason is something very valuable to me.

Personally I have never benefited monetarly from masonry, but my best friend (also a mason) had some financial trouble due to a divorce and our lodge game him over $1000 to help.

>>730423741
Is it worth joining, yes. Is it what I expected, no. To join you need to ask a mason. You can usually find your local lodge via google, you just have to show up and ask. This is what I did. You can also look up your state's Grand Lodge and call them if you are having trouble finding a local lodge.
>>
>>730423039
No you stand in utter darkness for having claimed being a catholic because you clearly don't know shit about your plagia'd as fuck meme religion's roots, bitch

Stop trying to make yourself believe that your misconception by indoctrination is the real deal

I'm not a neckbeard basement dwelling fat fuck but i sure af could school you on the subject
>>
>>730423376
>implying most modern Satanists worship Satan
>>730424167
Play it straight with me OP, do the mason's do anything Esoteric, to your knowledge, or should I just look into my local OTO branch?
>>
>>730424430
Simply yes, but it may not be what you think or expect it to be.
>>
>>730424271
first of all you should get a basic grasp on the english language before you "sure af school" anybody.
also I was raised roman catholic, baptized and communized, circumcised (by greedy jews who probably ate it afterwards) just like Jesus what circumcised.

I complement my "western" ideas of spirtuality with the Tao, ancient hermeticism, and Theravada texts.
sit back and pipe the fuck down okay pal.. you aren't schooling anyone on anything you filthy jew lover
>>
>>730424748
Do you mean that in the simple Esoteric is not what most people expect/think way, or in a it's not normal Esoteric kind of way?
>>
>>730424857
>also I was raised roman catholic, baptized and communized, circumcised (by greedy jews who probably ate it afterwards)
And you dare calling me a jew lover you retarded fuck?
>just like Jesus what circumcised.
You're fucking retarded, you really didn't understand my last post didn't you?

>I complement my "western" ideas of spirtuality with the Tao, ancient hermeticism, and Theravada texts.
And yet you fucking make abrahamic religions be at the forefront of your belief system? You're fucking retarded
>sit back and pipe the fuck down okay pal.. you aren't schooling anyone on anything you filthy jew lover
Whatever man, i was just telling you that you're a delusional piece of shit who doesn't know jackshit about his own religion he claims to follow like a braindead sheep
>>
>>730413662
my grandfather was a grand puba ??? Or some shit like that.... Do i have rights to join... with power
>>
>>730425756
you are actually saying nothing. how can you type so much bullshit and not make a single fucking point lol? go to bed kiddo or better yet fuck off back to whatever subreddit you crawled out from
>>
>>730425860
All men, who are of age, and have a good heart and mind are able to join. Your grandfather's masonic accomplishments would not help you or grant you any privileges though. All masons are equal.
>>
>>730426130
Stop projecting faggot, you claimed to stand in the light of your meme abrahamic religion(the Said Abraham who created the religion you follow blindly like a spineless shit was a jew you fucking spastic) so i told you that you are fucking in the wrong just by having claimed to be in the light because of your delusional upbringing because you clearly don't know shit about history and the context in which your plagia'd as fuck religion spawned from
>>
are you a wizard?
>>
>>730417136

>Never understood the Mason's. What are they about? Y'all learn about mason history? Goal?

Masonry challenges you to improve yourself. We are tought to pay attention to what we do and to spend time helping each other and our communities.

>Why are they so important and are they really all over the govt like national treasure? (Just an example)

No. It just happens that often times, well organized men thrive in their communities.
>>
>>730426231
Run down of me.
>19
>hates authoriTAY
>usually tend to upset ppl with my views
> tends to spout things relating to satanism... Like 666 ( isay that least 999 times a day)
>beat my meat at least 6 times a day
>will treat my elders like anyone else
Will i fit in?
>>
>>730426684
No, you're just an ignorant try hard faggot
>>
>>730417246
Explain
>>
>>730413662
How do i join?
>>
>>730417336

You've got a lot of reading to do
>>
>>730426789
No...
May be ignorant. But why try hard to do anything?
I live and do as I see fit. but if that makes me a try hard so be it cunt
>>
>>730426999
If you're cool with being a faggot ass bitch then i'm cool with the fact you assume it

Just don't go crying you drive people away
>>
>>730426829
To join you need to ask a mason. You can usually find your local lodge via google, you just have to show up and ask. This is what I did. You can also look up your state's Grand Lodge and call them if you are having trouble finding a local lodge.
>>
>>730427391
stopped crying years ago... and you hold no value to me so as youre driving away.... please... please drive off a cliff. cunt.
>>
File: Bachelet_2014_1.jpg (290KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Bachelet_2014_1.jpg
290KB, 1600x1066px
What's this?
>>
>>730427955

Not sure on the people. But it's an "Order of the Eastern Star" meeting at what appears to be the Chile Grand Lodge.

Order of the Eastern Star is an organizations open to women who are family of a Mason, usually their wives. But I believe daughters and mothers are also eligible to join.
>>
>>730417340
>Also, how it is structured?

Each jurisdiction has a grand lodge. Sometimes it's countries, sometimes provinces or States. Each one is headed up by a Grand Lodge consisting of elected and appointed officers. The Grand Lodge handles matters that pertain to the entire jurisdiction. Elections are held every three years or so depending on the jurisdiction.

At each local lodge, the principle officers are elected every year.

Each Master Mason can vote in each election of their lodge or jurisdiction.
>>
>>730417363

U.S.
>>
>>730426483
you know there are Rabbis living today that will maintain that Abraham was a student of Hermes Trigmegistus
do your homework you fucking slack jawed mongrel
>>
>>730427776
I don't have a driver's liscense and don't live near any cliff.. Must sucks to be you huh?
>>
>>730417693

>Ok wait so are you like a Christian denomination? Cause you're telling me you promote good morals and values to help out but another anon saying you DONT have to worship the Christian god or Jesus Christ?

Belief in a higher power and being of upstanding character are prerequisites of joining. Your particular deity is not the business of the lodge or brethren.
>>
>>730428589
My point being is your Abraham has created his religions by stealing from other ancient polytheistic religions and the occult/esoteric, his ultimate end game(as any jew worth his rancid salt) was to force people under control of fear by indoctrination

I know damn well who Hermes/Mercury/Thoth is you dumb fuck, you're the one who needs to do his homework
>>
>>730428315
That's the president.
>>
>>730428673
same. and nope! im living quite lavishly atm... currently starting my clothing line. Lifes great. It may suck for you though
>>
>>730413662
Is the whole space program a lie?
>>
>>730429005
go pray to your rocks or sun god or whatever it is that you do you fucking idiot. for all the knowledge you claim to have of religion you seem to have sorely missed the point

in the end we all return to the source. I don't give two fucks what you want to call it or how you want to form your traditions around it
>>
>>730429119
I was saying sucks to be you as in:
>poor lil faggot, i can't do what you want me to because i don't have the means to accomplish it

I didn't need to know about your made up life
>>
File: il_fullxfull.588245385_ppq0.jpg (67KB, 493x493px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.588245385_ppq0.jpg
67KB, 493x493px
>>730417364
You may be schizophrenic.
>>
>>730429306
Sounds like youre crying about it. Shouldnt do that. It drives ppl away
>>
>>730429074
Cool. She's either an Eastern Star or just a supporter of it.

>>730429136
Not to my knowledge.
>>
>>730429281
>go pray to your rocks or sun god or whatever it is that you do you fucking idiot.
Stop projecting faggot, i never claimed to blindly worship any deities because unlike you, i understand the underlying aspects of symbology behind myths and certain branches of the occult
>for all the knowledge you claim to have of religion you seem to have sorely missed the point
lol, i return you that section
>in the end we all return to the source. I don't give two fucks what you want to call it or how you want to form your traditions around it
Stop trying to rationalize so hard your lack of understanding you frail piece of shit and go pray to your virgin cunt that doesn't even exist you hypocritical religious zealot
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 183x276px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 183x276px
>>730418035
You cannot be an atheist. However, your conception of "God" or a higher power is your business. I prefer a Spinozan God or an "all-is-God" approach.
>>
>>730418417
In some jurisdictions the bible is used exclusively to represent all VSL.
>>
File: 23rdqd.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
23rdqd.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>730429735
this is quite the edge you got there son.
>>
>>730413662
Juat because your architect is more edgey and secretive does not make him any more realistic. Masonry is just religion for edgelord autists
>>
>>730429988
>doesn't know what to say anymore
>quick, i got to have the last word
>i know! I will regurgitate some faggot pre cooked insult i see often on here
>>
>>730419286
Serious question. Are you black/minority or particularly feminine looking?
>>
>>730430225
yeah I have only been here since summer. actually what is it that you guys do lol???
>>
>>730421095
You won't find many masonic items with circles. All about them angles man, no joke
>>
>>730418298
So that mean so can believe in Kek and get in
>>
>>730418872

Once a Mason reaches the third degree, they can join appendant bodies like the York Rite or the Scottish Rite or the Shriners or the Widow's Sons.

Go to dinner. You might enjoy yourself.
>>
>>730413662
Who's the Skelton in the floor?
>>
>>730430248
Nah, i'm white and native from here

I know your post was a failed attempt at angering me but why do you faggots always paint a country by its leader?

I don't even subscribe to any political movement at all because it's all bullshit to rile everyone against each other to divide and conquer

Trudeau's a soft cunt, yeah cool everyone already knows that but ffs, he's not a representation of the collectivity you stupid dumb shit
>>
>>730413662
How do I join?
>>
>>730430381
We suck each others dicks, we fap collectively to trap and over all are just a whole bunch of fat retarded neckbeart atheistic dipshits who still live in their mom's basement
>>
>>730423741
If you're into charity work it's for you. They are usually good guys in the lodge. The kind you can call to help you move houses on a rainy day and they'll show up with a smile. And a lot of times, the benefits aren't monetary as much as they are getting the "in". You're brother works at a concert venue? Front row or backstage passes. He delivers UPS packages? He may swing by your house first, even if it's out of the way, smaller stuff like that.
>>
>>730430739
GTFO nigger, we didn't ask about your family's pastimes
>>
>>730430536
Bump
>>
>>730419532
It's like the yin and yang. There's good and bad and everything in between. You should walk with ease through all of it because you are surrounded by blessings. You should be grateful for what you have.
>>
File: 1492704507350.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1492704507350.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
>>730430739
>>
>>730430879
The joke went way over your head and strung a sensitive string on it's way?
>>
is there an alien connection with Freemasonry?

is that the big secret?
>>
Greetings brother.
>>
>>730431043
No. There isn't a big secret. Just lost history and what what we do for each other.
>>
>>730419979
He might have thought you were a brother and he wanted to try you.
>>
>>730431103

oh so it's a fraternity
>>
>>730421161
Nah
>>
>>730431130
You think you're being funny?
>>
>>730431183

The oldest and largest in the world.
>>
>>730431250

uh oh guys

>serious business
>>
>>730431333
No just pointing out how retarded you really fucking sounded like
>>
Fellow mason here. Dont know why I'm responding just tired and bored.

Have you heard about Colleen Ferreri?
>>
god is simply the power that pushes the universe onwards
>>
>>730430534
Whoa man. Wasn't trying to piss you off at all. I asked because where I originally joined, it was all older white men, who followed the "old rules" and they didn't even try to invite anyone in who might be mixed or slightly feminine. By the old laws, you must be "free born" (not black)
>>
>>730431501
what is god anon?
>>
>>730431587
Whatever you want him/her/it to be
>>
>>730431512
You don't make any fucking sense honestly

I don't know what you're on about but i'm in the only province out of all of Canada that is dominantly speaking in french and we're really different than the rest of the country
>>
>>730421256
>do you believe in telepathy? if so how and why?

No, not really.

>and what do you think about weed?

I dig it

>whats with all the weirdo shit on the media?

You'll have to be more specific.

>what would you recommend to make my life better and or the universe go in my favor.

Be honest, be fair, see people as equal, help out as much as you are able. Care about other people and what they are going through.

if you know anything else that interesting feel free im down to learn...

Find a local lodge and visit. You might like it. Google: Grand Lodge of [ state you're in ] and look for a lodge near you.
>>
>>730431512
Don't listen to that other guy...we here in Canada and especially quebec are mainly foreign born aka Chinese or Arab. Also, a vast majority of us in quebec are black from either Africa or Haiti. Trudeau est le meilleur PM dans l'histoire de Canada :D
>>
>>730431840
Ferma ta guelle
>>
>>730431767
lol
>>
>>730431587
that is the queston i devoted my life to figure out
>>
>>730431922
De quoi tu parles crisse d'autiste?
>>
>>730431972
Non toi crisse de tapette, t'as tu lu son post au moin crisse d'épais?
>>
>>730432190
J'ai fait Un poopie dans la guelle de ta mere?? T'es correct, je me suis une autist
>>
>>730413662
How does one go about joining the Freemasons?
>>
what does it take to become a Master Mason? And how do you begin the initial process of joining? How did you join?
>>
can you help me?
i am the widows son
>>
>>730432314
>going to this length to push his childish hatred towards a country he clearly doesn't know shit about except for the reckless faggotry that Trudeau is constantly doing
Yeah murrica, real mature

Reeeeeeaaaaaaalllllll maaaaatuuuuuuuuuure
>>
>>730413662
My grandfather was supposedly treasurer of a lodge or something for like 30 years, and i think his rank is in the early 30 high 20, is his reccomendation enough to get in?
>>
>>730413662
Through my extensive studies I've found what I know freemasons have been searching for for many years, however, I don't know if they're already found it.. So, what should I do?
>>
>>730433457
give it to your local rabbi
>>
>>730433743
Kek, what? I know this isn't something I should go to a local lodge for, it's why I am hesitant.
>>
>>730433899
give it ti goldstein, he will sell it for many shekels and good goy(you) will be rewarded with many goybucks
>>
>>730424857
Please direct me to knowledge, I'm a middle age confused Catholic , real knows real. Direct me please
>>
>>730434325
It involves some rituals as high as 2=0, if I recall correctly. Alot higher, but it's been a while since I've been around such works.
>>
>>730417473
>>730432496
No. No you are not the widows son.
>>
>>730432335
2B1ASK1
>>
>>730434666
hmm
>666
>>
>>730434523
Know yourself.
>>
>>730433457
And what is it you think you have found?
>>
>>730432407
>become a master mason

You need to cut alot of stone bench tops and lay massive piles of blockwork. Like fuck tons to become considered a master
>>
>>730413662
Why act in direct opposition to God? Why follow in the footsteps of Satan?
>>
>>730434875
You really have no idea what you are talking about at this point.

And what does the numerical value of emperor Nero have to do with anything?
>>
i don,t get it! yall jus a bunch of blovk makers with roks n shit?
>>
>>730435160

You really lack light.
>>
File: distress.gif (7KB, 300x522px) Image search: [Google]
distress.gif
7KB, 300x522px
>>730434666
o lord!
oh my god!
wont you help the widows son?
>>
>>730435006
I've always been highly interested in religion and have studied it extensively the greek and Egyptian myths. I believe I've found the answer to the question of a particular name, after years of effort. One that'd be useful for the higher rituals.
>>
>>730413662
Why is freemasonry so secretive? Are you guys hiding something negative to the public?
>>
>>730435457
tell your rabbi!
>>
>>730413833
he rolled 33 dubs on a mason bread and was first.. you got to get that man a taco
>>
>>730435250
Thats what all masons say.
The problem is that Power is no source of light, but a source for evil to consume the heart of men. And ultimately this "enlightened" light you masons seek yields nothing but blindness and foolhardyness.
So once more tell me: Why act in direct opposition to God?
>>
>>730435350
Is there no help for the widows son*
>>
>>730416017
i think you mean to say we all pay jews
>>
And a little brotherly advice...

Remember your obligations brothers and try to avoid knowing or even unwittingly violating them. Keep steadfast.
>>
Are you guys still connected to the illuminati and do you guys worship the devil?
>>
>>730435532
yea they worship the devil, but they aren't allowed to talk about it because if they do they will kill you that's the first degree is the oath of secrecy under threat of death. I can talk about it because I'm not a member. Never took any pledges
>>
>>730413662
Do you really make new members wrestle naked in mud and pee on them?
>>
>>730435350
The fact you fucked it up so badly is delicious.
>>
>>730413662
tinychat tkh0pc
Free Manson chat.
>>
>>730435943
And you think you need to take the oath for it to apply?
>>
>>730435672
If ignorance were bliss, you would be THRILLED.
>>
>>730435747
If you knew anything about freemasons, you'd know that it's more than just one faith.
>>730435672
Rather than blindly follow such nonsense, they have a higher pursuit, the kind that led us to astronomy, medicine, physics, anatomy, art, music, etc, and yours just brings jealously, greed, and wars. It's repressed for far too long, and they were smart enough to realize it, and try to do something about it.
>>
>>730413662
okay mr freemason I have one very important and contreversial question to ask. Feel free to lie.
Which do you have a stonger loyalty to. Anonymous or Freemasonry
>>
>>730436339
Anonymasonry.
>>
Did you guys start the CIA?
>>
>>730436651
The U S Government started the CIA
>>
Freemasonry is really just a front for a society that operates under the teachings of the mystery schools of thought which worships Lucifer (Satan) as God.

They use initiates as pawns and don't reveal the truth until higher degrees. The world is in the grip of Satan, but history is already written. Jesus is coming back soon and will destroy this wicked system and establish his millenial kingdom here before creating a new heaven and earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtkGgtExLcY
>>
>>730436775

(And the Freemasons started the U S Government)
>>
>>730436775

Freemasons founded the us.
>>
>>730435943
You're the idiot christian before, spreading your nonsense.
>>730435984
All fraternities have their own hazing rituals, but the acts of some shouldn't be considered the norm.
>>730436113
no it's not.
>>730436184
They won't care for, or do anything to such a fool who knows nothing.
>>730435909
The Illumanati is a smaller sect of their organization, and no, it's a common misconception they worship the devil.
>>730435887
Would you please answer my question? it's one only a very high freemason should hear the direct answer I have, as it would be used for rituals. I am not here to harass or ask ignorant questions like the others.
>>
>>730436651
>>730435984
you guys are mixing it up with the society of the skull and bones
>>
>>730436651
skull and bones secret society of yale university started cia. Skull and bones is tied to freemasonry yes
>>
File: IMG_3990.jpg (67KB, 720x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3990.jpg
67KB, 720x757px
>>730436820
Well shucks. You found a YouTube video about it so you MUST be and expert and you MUST be right!

See that you Freemasons? He knows more about the organization that you are members of and he isn't than you do! Because YouTube!
>>
I suggest you all watch this series from the beginning https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmuNJk-uzdM
>>
>>730436986
322 ... 32 common lad don't be so naive the numbers beg the question
>>
>>730436878
What is your question?
>>
File: IMG_4262.jpg (32KB, 413x228px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4262.jpg
32KB, 413x228px
>>730437079
Part 40? Lol!
>>
>>730436337
star of david looks awfully familiar to your symbol. i wonder have you studied all the books in your library? I promise you somewhere deep in those passages it explains how jews control masonry... jews are always looking to fuck over a goyim with some occult knowledge. look at scientology. Jews love telling tales for sheckles. You are paying for content .. Not a coincidence they hate jesus too.
>>
Ive been studying about the new age and occult for years, youtube is not the extent of my knowledge. Im telling you this world is satanic, it's you who are in the matrix.. It's the divine conspiracy. Jesus really is God and Christianity, true Christianity, was the truth all along. It's in plain sight.
>>
>>730413662
Do you look out for your members' families after they pass? If so, in what way?
>>
>>730437161
How can I deliver the information I have, that has been a higher degree freemasons pursuit for a long time? I know it'd be used for some of the more high level x = y rituals, but I know that not all groups follow the same particular ones.
>>
>>730437383
You always take care of widows and orphans. Why do you ask?
>>
File: albert_pike_satanist.jpg (52KB, 438x225px) Image search: [Google]
albert_pike_satanist.jpg
52KB, 438x225px
>>
>>730437383
they look out for their members families before they pass. As in let me borrow your daughter and wife so I can fuck them.
>>
>>730437468

The different lines are the York vs the Scottish rites typically.

What is the information that you possess that you are looking for input on? (In generalities)
>>
>>730437566
you see words I see an old ugly fat bastard trying to talk hard
>>
What do blue lodge Mason's think of Crowley and Thelema?
>>
>>730437353
I am not a freemason, however, I do understand what you are trying to say, but I mean that the studies of freemasonry are *not* satanic, nor of jewish faith, but much more esoteric, and also depending on the group, as different ones study different things. I think though that's as far as I should clarify, as I don't want to mistreat the information I have.
>>
>>730437567
And that is where you have jumped the shark.

Dan Browns fertility rites things were fiction. Sorry to have to let you down on that one.
>>
File: manly_hall.jpg (37KB, 585x466px) Image search: [Google]
manly_hall.jpg
37KB, 585x466px
>>
>>730437523
Reason I ask is apparently, according to my father, his father (my grandfather) was a Master (or grandmaster, i forget) and I was curious if you keep an eye on their offspring. Not outright "Guardian angels" but I don't know so that's why I ask
>>
Convince me that freemasonry isn't just some retarded cult shit, because there's either something I'm missing or it really is idiotic
>>
>>730437674

Blues think Crowley was taken out of context. Because that was take. Out of context.
>>
>>730437777
and why should trust this hall guy?
>>
>>730436020
"delicious"???? you are soooo gay
go and fuck a goat faggot
>>
>>730437656
Thank you, but I am aware, it's the knowledge I wish to share that I've found, that'd typically be only known and used in very high rituals. I know the price for saying such a thing on such a public place, it's why I am trying to be respectful of your rules, about disclosure of such rituals, as I do not know your degree.
>>
Esoteric, what is behind it though?? ultimately? Im telling you.. listen to wisdom. What is the real mystery behind the mysteries? What is the secret behind the Secret Doctrine? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtkGgtExLcY
>>
>>730437843
A non-secret Masonic tenant is to take care of the widows and orphans of a brother who has passed.
>>
>>730437777
that feel when you realize this board might be owned by masons since our great leader MOOT sold out to move out his moms basement. These numbers are too good to be true>>730413833
this nigga is nowhere close to getting his free toca. WTF OP he needs to drop a paypal so he can get his earned reward
>>
>>730438010
Thank you for your time, traveling man.
>>
File: Romatnacism Painting.jpg (94KB, 800x580px) Image search: [Google]
Romatnacism Painting.jpg
94KB, 800x580px
>>730436337
>Rather than blindly follow such nonsense, they have a higher pursuit, the kind that led us to astronomy, medicine, physics, anatomy, art, music, etc, and yours just brings jealously, greed, and wars.
nice meme. God fearing Christians have provided more technological, philosophical, artistic, astronomic, medical, physical, anatomical and musical works that all free-masons in history combined.

<--- Such as this painting by a christian romantic.
Or the Physicist Issac Newton,
Or the Father of genetics Mendel,
Or the philosopher Thomas Aquinas,
etc.

>and yours just brings jealously, greed, and wars.
That is sin anon. Something you would be aware of if you weren't so high and mighty on your occult high-horse. You have as much a propensity for greed as the next man. However, unlike in your cult where immoral behaviour is condoned, Christians seek to correct their short-comming and improve as an individual, thus making them a blessing ot their community rather than a weight (much like your cult).

>...they were smart enough to realize it, and try to do something about it.
if by smart you mean foolish then yes. The only "smart" that exists in your cult is elitism and foolhardiness.
>>
>>730437777
Hmm quads do not lie. Kek reveals the truth all freemasons devil worshipers!
>>
>>730431472
>>730413662
>>730416242
what is the highest mason level? is it true as soon as you become a mason the organization/cult? helps you get rich?
>>
Manly P Hall is one of the most famous and respected freemasons of all time and gave thousands of lectures, many on the subject of freemasonry
>>
File: IMG_3699.jpg (45KB, 222x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3699.jpg
45KB, 222x275px
>>730437928
>>
>>730436320
>If ignorance were bliss, you would be THRILLED.
I will admit i don't know everything. And that (ironically) makes me wiser than the fools who would suggest they will know everything or ever become as wise, knowledgeable, or true as God.

My "Ignorance" gives me a wisdom you will always lack.
>>
>>730438010
yea you mean kill a brotha who snitches the secrets and take real good care of his wife and children...
>>
>>730438161
Much appreciated brother.
>>
OP I have a really important question that has been bugging me for a while about the Freemasons
>>
>>730438488
They don't only have to be a brother...
>>
What's your opinion on death grips?
>>
>>730438369
No. No it doesn't.
>>
>>730438257
360 is the highest. it completes the circle which is the occult symbol for containment. If you think about it it makes sense. They fucking call them degrees.
>>
>>730437975
Well if you are concerned about sharing the knowledge I would share it with a Grand Lodge in your state (or country if you are not American).

If it is truly of value, it will find its way to whom it ought belong through those channels.
>>
>>730438904
thanks anon. do masons have to do with anything satanic? I've always wondered
>>
>>730438257
intelligence helps you get rich everything else is peripheral jews have been slinging the idea of wealth generation for rising in ranks through an organization since the beginning of time
>>
>>730438904
360 huh?

Wow, your knowledge of masonry is staggering.

Please share more light.
>>
File: images(8).jpg (31KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images(8).jpg
31KB, 443x332px
WHO CONTROLS THE BRITISH POUND? WHO KEEPS THE METRIC SYSTEM DOWN?
>>
Do you guys chum around with the O.T.O ?

What's the deal with the worshiping of Egyptian symbols ?

What level mason are you ?

Why so secretive when most know you guys at the highest levels are lucifeians ?
>>
>>730438713
gigidty
>>
>>730438827
Then please do tell me all about your enlightenment circle jerk.
>>
>>730439158
(And by the way, the number you were actually looking for was 32. There is an honorable 33rd degree that can be bestowed as an honor for achievement, etc)
>>
>>730439255
Nah. Cause I am a jerk.
>>
>>730439282
But the question is, is there a 34th degree?
>>
File: St_Thomas_Aquinas.jpg (41KB, 387x544px) Image search: [Google]
St_Thomas_Aquinas.jpg
41KB, 387x544px
>>730439401
Wasn't worth my time anyways.
Now excuse me while i go read Summa Theologia.
>>
File: IMG_3694.jpg (198KB, 780x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3694.jpg
198KB, 780x749px
>>730439255
>>
Turn to Jesus Christ friends... watch my videos I posted if you people truly want to start learning the truth instead of beating around the bush. Goodnight all
>>
>>730439282
The maximum angle of rotation before going back to the starting point is 359. 360 completes the circle. 33 is a special number because jesus was supposedly killed at that age. An inner voice is telling me not to tell you more on this matter. But fuck it because I am an absolute madman. You have to show pyhscic ability or unnatural capabilities in order to progress beyond 33
>>
File: images (3).jpg (13KB, 459x321px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
13KB, 459x321px
>>730439466
>Dun dun duuuuun
>>
>>730439538
You mis-spelled "Trap Porn"
>>
>>730439670

Interesting.

Where did you hear this?
>>
>>730439650
jesus never existed it's a story. there is more out there, but who knows what it is.
>>
>>730439557
yes but unlike most faggots i don't practice, got more important things to do with my life than suck cock.
>>730439682
That shit's gay af anon.
>>
File: 1493007979954s.jpg (2KB, 125x85px) Image search: [Google]
1493007979954s.jpg
2KB, 125x85px
>>730439869
Freemasons: when being an edgy fedora atheist isn't enough.
>>
>>730420089

That is a guy from the bible. The book of genesis. He was the son of lamech and zillah. He was an instructor of every artificer of brass and iron. A descendant of cain. 4:22.

Better you ask who married ruth or what the ephaimites couldn't say to the men of gilead...
>>
when saving thumbnails isn't enough
>>
File: images(9).jpg (19KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images(9).jpg
19KB, 384x384px
>>730439869
Jesus is a historical figure, regardless of wether or not people thought was a prophet or divine.
>>
>>730439855
I'm afraid I can't tell you that. Seeing as how we have a member amgonst us and it's their job to protect their secrets. I once revealed a source to a high level mason and that man ended up in prison for 10 years on a bull shit charge
>>
>>730413662

Are you so desperate for youth membership that you are reduced to shilling nightly on the bee?

Maybe you jerks should reduce your fees and rather stringent requirements....
>>
>What's the deal with the biological weaponry that your leaders use to control the minds of our women?
>>
>>730440181
But.. I am an absolute madman so I will show you anyways. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckDxBhMt2GA
>>
>>730440312
please do not post youtube links i do not want to be flagged by the shadow government.
>>
>retarded version of real secret society.
>i winnnnnnnn.
>>
>>730440242
Oh shit. WE'RE in charge of them?!?

I was hoping it was the mormons or the Koreans or something.
>>
>>730440242
they are attempting on using vaccines for gene therapy on radical islamists to try to turn off the aggression in the middle east it's been leaked from the most sacred sources
>>
>>730439957
Atheism: when you want to ignore the facts but sound intelligent at the same time
>>
File: Circular-1-Jesus copy.jpg (261KB, 1024x864px) Image search: [Google]
Circular-1-Jesus copy.jpg
261KB, 1024x864px
>>730440508
>>
>>730440383
When delving into the occult the only sin is fear. I've learned this first hand
>>
>>730440033

That was supposed to be ephraimites, not that any of you idiots would know the difference.
>>
If you all really want to learn, start here
and then turn to Jesus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M
>>
>>730413662
Whence came you?
>>
>>730440508
no god, but the universe is teaming with mysteries and things of unbelievable power
>>
>>730440312
Ahhh... bill the Milwaukee witch trainer.

I grew up in Milwaukee. I know bill.
>>
>>730440503

If you don't know that mormonism is based on masonry then i am happy to inform you that trump has declared the brooklyn bridge obsolete and you, YES YOU can get a sweet deal on the scrap metal!!1!
>>
>>730418018
>Prince Charles Mason

kek
(Prince Hall*)
>>
>>730440637
it's not about turning to jesus it's about organizing. Jew world order doesn't want it's only serious competition intelligent white people organizing.
>>
>>730440658

Just the op? Or the rest of us?
>>
File: Jesus8.jpg (42KB, 729x718px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus8.jpg
42KB, 729x718px
>>730440712
>no god, but the universe is teaming with mysteries and things of unbelievable power

So no God(s), except really there are.
>>
Start here. Be patient if you truly want to learn. Please turn to Jesus, every knee will bow in the end when all is revealed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M
>>
>>730440791
he does not reveal the 360 he merely showed the ability to break well past 33
>>
>>730413662
I will have two mocha latte frappucino with extra cream in it, I'll have that in grande
>>
>>730440806
It isn't based on masonry.

Bringham young was a mason. He also saw mysterious disappearing gold tablets in a hat.

Not every mason has always turned out to be totally sane.
>>
>>730440712
there is a god, and you and me and the rest of the world will pay with blood for their blasphemy and filth. Watch, its gonna be great
>>
File: Jesus5.jpg (25KB, 370x284px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus5.jpg
25KB, 370x284px
Now i have a life so i am going to bed.
G'night you Satan worshipers.
May God (YHWH) lead you to the straight and narrow.
>>
File: 1491294917280.jpg (47KB, 500x423px) Image search: [Google]
1491294917280.jpg
47KB, 500x423px
>>730439187
You guys were supposed to say "we do! we do!". You have failed me, /b/.
>>
>>730441016

Bill is a little... different. We'll go with different.
>>
>>730441029

Come on, guy...it seems like you don't really know anything about mormonism. Next you'll tell me you never heard of kolob....
>>
>>730440903
Perhaps there are entities which thrive off of the physcic energy of intillgent species they promote and encourage prayer and religion in order to be fed
>>
>>730441151
>we do, we do.
Better yet anon?
>>
>>730441151

Steve Guttenburg failed you.
>>
File: 1491375842575.jpg (337KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491375842575.jpg
337KB, 1200x900px
>>730441247
Thanky. Yes better.
>>
>>730441190
I salute you on accepting your brain washing to the fullest extent and playing your part on disinformation your loyalty is not in question. How-ever you are wrong in attempting undermine his reputation
>>
>>730441116
God is not a God of wrath brother. He is a heavenly Father who rules with a stern foot and a loving heart.
He will judge the sinners who did not repent, but heaven will mourn on that day.

So while you live be beacon to lead the lost to the lord while the chance still remains, remember that the love of the lord is the light of the world, not his wrath.
>>
>>730441239
That seems far less likely and sane than a creator.
>>
>>730426483
Abraham was NOT a jew. He was prolly Chaldean, since he came from Ur centuries before there WERE jews.
>>
after you finish the first 2 hour video I posted, here's the sequal, it's 3 hours. Watch it all if you really want to start on the path of understanding what's happening in this world https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfRzUI8hkwo
>>
>>730441219
The only thing they got totally right was the whole multiple wives thing... it is better for conversation. That way, if there is any you don't have to be involved!
>>
>>730441438
>preaching on 4chan
priceless.
>>
File: images(10).jpg (11KB, 300x238px) Image search: [Google]
images(10).jpg
11KB, 300x238px
>>730441301
Huh, well whaddaya know?
>>
>>730441537
you guys are fools.
Jesus, Abraham, Enoch, Issac, Jacob were all Jews.
The jew-spiracy is a meme made by /pol/acks with little to no basis in reality, fact check any of their shit and you won't find much (if any) truth in it. They will often just tag any right white person as a Jew, since they are indistinguishable. It's the same shit communists use with the bourgeois but on a more nuanced level.
>>
>>730441536
there is about as much proof. Not knowing why something happens does not mean god did it. Freemasons hate athiests because brain washing doesn't work. If you take someone who was led to believe their entire lives one way and you can convince them of another their world becomes so upside down that convincing them to do immoral things is much easier. Convincing someone to do something immoral is a great tool when you need to have someone say... murdered.. in order to keep someone else in line and send a message. Freemasons killed Lincoln for attempting to subvert the rothschild treasurey during the civil war. His act alone saved us billions in debt
>>
>>730441695

He was great on party down...or should i say YOU were great?
>>
>>730441848
jews, a group of people who idolize a guy who almost killed his son and chop off parts of baby dicks then suck them. the only way to get into the cult is to be born into it and at that point they believe you are one for life weather or not you choose to accept it.
>>
>>730441619
yea multiple wives is bad ass every man will agree with that
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.