[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me your secrets /b/... No one will know who you are.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 28

File: seekrits.jpg (77KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
seekrits.jpg
77KB, 600x600px
Tell me your secrets /b/...

No one will know who you are.

You are anonymouse.
>>
>>730335433

i am samefag.
>>
I was molested at the age of 15
I molest girls younger than myself because it makes me feel superior
I may be a sex offender but none of the 20 girls I've been with have said anything. So... food for thought?
>>
No you made me angry why
>>
>>730335433
I'm Batman
>>
>>730335433
i want to eat a woman out while she gives birth
>>
File: PREPARE-YOUR-ANUS.jpg (148KB, 890x704px) Image search: [Google]
PREPARE-YOUR-ANUS.jpg
148KB, 890x704px
>>730335524
>but none of the 20 girls I've been with have said anything.

wait until they take women's studies in college, fag.
>>
>>730335524
How do you do it?
>>
File: IMG_5722.jpg (294KB, 954x1101px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5722.jpg
294KB, 954x1101px
Can't stop fapping to my sisters. They're so fucking hot to me. Pic related.
>>
>>730335589

Master Bruce is that you?

You left your bat dildo in the bat tub.
>>
File: IMG_5724.jpg (188KB, 1125x1106px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5724.jpg
188KB, 1125x1106px
>>730335646
Both look good in bikinis too
>>
>>730335646
>>730335665

they were your daughters two threads ago you lying fuck.
>>
>>730335665
D-D-D-D DEGENERATE!!!
>>
File: w6yRN.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
w6yRN.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>730335654
>>
I live with a girl who loves me.
I date a girl in a nearby town, she and I also work in the same plant.
I got girl number two to fall for me through being a "wounded but foot guy deep down who has done some bad shit". I break up with her like every two weeks, make up sex is fucking crazy. And I keep myself emotionally unavailable to her just because I enjoy fucking with her stupid girl brain. Right now we're in the middle of "getting back together".
She says she can see a real future with me. lol
>>
>>730335640
One girl called me a sociopath, she was the one i was with for the longest. It makes me sound edgy so i never use it as a term to describe myself.
But it's really all just charms and the false sense that they feel comfortable enough to let you touch them and do whatever you want.
Most of them never say yes or no, they just let me. I might be a bit forceful at times tho, like i might be fingering them and they say "stop" but i keep going. Or i pull my hand out and then do it again like 5 minutes later lol
>>
>>730335707
maybe both the dad and brother wanna fuck them
>>
Years ago, I had a neighbor with a dog that would get locked up in the back yard every day while the owner was at work. It barked for nearly 8 hours a day. No matter how often I complained, nothing was done.

So, I spent about a month walking around the area collecting rattlesnakes. I stored them in just about everything I could find; boxes, bins, garbage barrels, a vase, several in an empty fish tank. When I figured that I'd finally caught enough of them, I dumped them all over the neighbor's brick wall. It was very peaceful for the duration of my stay there.
>>
>>730335824
Good guy not foot guy. Hahaha.
>>
>>730335890
No I think someone took the pic and is making shit up.
>>
>>730335890

or maybe its just lies like everything else.
>>
had 12 gf when i was 25.
>>
I got kind of forced by a guy to give him a blowjob and ended loving it when he pushed on my head and told me how to do it
>>
>>730335936
I'm the girl on the left of the pic and I want to fuck my sister
>>
>>730335895
Let me guess, doggo was so busy eating delicious rattlesnake jerky he had no time to bark?
>>
>>730335433
I really don't like gore, and feel for every single person I see hurt.

I hate nationalists more than I hate jihadis, and think they damage society much more than a few simple explosions now and then.
>>
Im sitting on a toilet and posting dank bananas on ylyl threads. dont tell anyone.
>>
>>730336147
let me tell you something i have leaned in my 27 years of life. there is no Right and Wrong. and the ones that are "bad" will not be punished unless its mob justice.
life is unwin able. to sum up stop trying to be something made up in books and tv. you only live once do what ever you want.
>>
>>730336371
Why do you think I'm not doing what I want to do young man?
>>
>>730336517
you are sympathizing with strangers shows you have a heart of gold but its just gold paint
>>
I stuck my up my vagina at age 10 and broke my virgin skin. I thought I had my period. Later on in life, I realized what I'd done and had to explain it to my first ex why I never bled on my first time having sex.
>>
Stole about $20,000 over 3 years from a company that I use to work for. The boss was an asshole and the owner was a tax cheating cunt so they deserved it.
>>
I laugh more on rekt threads when the rektee is female.
>>
When I was 20 I had a girlfriend who was completely wild and crazy. She was a bit older than me (27) and had a 6 year old daughter. After a year of dating we moved in together. Shortly after they moved in things started getting weird. Her daughter ran around naked a lot and my girl encouraged it. She also wore very little at home. A week after they moved in she told me about how her dad and uncle started molesting her when she was 4, but she told me this while sucking my dick and fingering herself. Then she started always trying to blow/fuck me while her daughter napped in the same room. I was a little uncomfortable but I wasn't going to turn down sex so I got used to it. Two months after they moved in and we are in the middle of some kinky sex. I'm tied to the bed with a gag on and blindfolded. She's been sucking my dick and teasing me she had me really worked up I needed to cum. She said she was gonna let me cum now and started going pretty good but the whole time I wondered why she didn't deep throat me like she knows I like. I'm gonna cum soon so don't care about anything else. My hips start thrusting lightly and she asked if I was gonna cum. I said yes she said ok don't be mad. I thought she was gonna stop before I came but then I felt it that sweet release as all the cum drained from my balls. At the same time I started cumming she took off my blind fold. She is sitting next to me holding my cock and her now 7 year old daughter is the mouth I'm cumming in. I can't stop it now I've already started and didn't want to anyway. I felt disgusted scared betrayed and extremely aroused all at the same time. Her daughter swallows what she can and spits the rest. She asked me if she did a good job. I was feeling a million different ways and I was exhausted all could think to do was shake my head yes. My gf didn't untie me instead she took the gag out of my mouth and said lets talk a minute. All I could say weakly was what the hell. She told me how she never disliked what
>>
I have always lied about when I lost my virginity. I have told people it was in high school but the truth is I didn't lose my virginity until I was 20 to a girl who is now my current gf. She doesn't know either. Since then (5 years) I have had sex with a total of 7 women.

I feel like I tell my winces to stories in these threads all the time, so there's a real secret nobody had ever heard or known.
>>
>>730335433
i downloaded over half a terabyte of stuff. life was falling apart and i had to move and put shit in storage. .. i panicked. i had been up all night and miserable and paranoid. lost it and smashed my spare hdd abd sunk it in water. then put it in the garbage.

at times i think back and realize it will never be that easy to collect again..probably...

but i think i am happier without it. to much worrying. always wondering if i would get caught. plus i dont think it was healthy. super exciting at times but it fucked my head up.
>>
>>730336884
What happened to her. How her dad and uncle were very sweet and loving to her and she wanted that for her daughter. And that she trusted me and loved. I didn't really know what to think. Part of knew this would be very wrong but the shit side of me reasoned her mom wanted me to and so did the girl. I let her ear honey me into the idea and I started playing a sexual relationship with both of them. The very next day I would have sec with her daughter. Pussy was like molten steel with a death grip. Never had cum so hard before. They lived with me for six years. We had an arguement one morning and I came home from work and they were gone. No note left most of thier stuff behind took only a few things. Never heard from or saw them again. Was horribly depressed for next two years not just for losing them but for what I had allowed myself to do in the first place. Eventually forgive self life goes on. At 32 met woman that is now my wife. Two kids both boys. Completely normal life now and my wife has no idea about my past.
>>
>>730336940
By stuff you mean digiorno
>>
>>730336032
I'm thier mother and i wantto fuck my daughters and son.
>>
my mother's car. finger. back of father. etc.
>>
>>730336942
Nah! I like the story you tell where you grew up in an isolated incest family better.
>>
>>730336550
How so?
>>
>>730337118
I'm the next door neighbor and i want to fuck their dog
>>
>>730336147
jihadis are just as bad as rabid nationalists. fuck. they are the nationalists of the middle east. you clearly dont understand basic terms in political science.

there's nothing libertarian/anarchist about Islamic extremism.
>>
>>730336583
myth.
hymen myth.
the hymen doesnt work that way.
>>
>>730336550
>>730336371
Jesus you are the most pathetic red pill faggot I have ever seen. Do you take dark and brooding pictures with you and your katana and trench coat when you are thinking about writing this shit down?

Are you having trouble getting out of "the friend zone"
>>
>>730337329
Hm? How so?
>>
>>730337443
girls dont alwsys bleed and the hymen often last well into sexual maturity. not bleeding means fuck all. i just watched.a video on upworthy all about this today. look it up.
>>
>>730337605
Too lazy. it doesn't even matter now. Who the fuck cares if I masterbated too much when I was 10. lol I don't even care any more.
>>
>>730337274
>there's nothing libertarian/anarchist about Islamic extremism.
Of course not. They are right-wing, conservative religious bigots.

But there are like a hundred truly right wing asshole muslims in my entire country. There are thousands upon thousands of non-muslim right wing uneducated douche fags spewing their illiteracy and inaptitudes at reading statistics over every single thread and board I frequent.

The mussies don't do much, really. The right wing shits swing elections.
>>
>>730338372
You are a fucking a grade idiot.

Its retards like you that will be the death of the west. Are you a faggot? A liberal? Do you drink? Are you female? Good you'll be the first person these muzzies will throw off a building or perform a deheadening on.
>>
>>730337789
masturbated at 10. go on.
>>
File: 1205179794094.jpg (455KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1205179794094.jpg
455KB, 1280x960px
>>730338505
>Good you'll be the first person these muzzies will throw off a building or perform a deheadening on.
The extremies are a minority within their fucking minority. They are bad as individuals, sure, but statistically they're an inconsequentiality.
If they weren't they'd be represented somewhere in government. There'd be an European Ba'aht party somewhere.

There arent, because they're so fucking few.
Even illiterate skinheads like yourselves outnumber them by a factor of ten.
And that is why I hate you so, so much more. Because you're an actual threat, rather than an imagined one.
>>
>>730338372
tell that to hundereds of dead Frenchmen. oh wait. you cant.
>>
File: shamecube.gif (1MB, 350x248px) Image search: [Google]
shamecube.gif
1MB, 350x248px
>Stalked someone online for years because I though they were cute at uni.
>Slowly brought myself into their life.
>Met them.
>Started dating.
>They're very nice, interesting and cool.
>Worst sex in my life.
>They've got stank ass.
>actually much less attractive than they used to be.
> already cheating on them
>>
>>730336925
uhhhhh the 7 other bitches know
>>
i licked my pet dogs asshole
>>
>>730337329
>>never had a hymen
>>
a lot of times i fart while i walk in public and some people have actually walked right into my fart lol
>>
>>730338822
1700 people die each day in France.
Quite a few of them from having shit living conditions because of cuts in outreach programmes that could also help people get productive jobs which could fuel French society.
More people die from having shitty syringes in hospitals than die from terrorists attacks in France.

Terrorists are, by and large, inconsequential. They're just really loud. And they scare you. And you, and a lot of other cowards who can't think about anything except the current object of your irrational fears.

And I hate you so, so much.
>>
>>730338852
Weird. I'm doing a similar thing

Have my eye on someone. She has no idea I exist. Decided we are going to go out. Have a mutual friend whose in on this and he says I'm exactly her type anyway. I expect we will be a long term relationship. Have spent the last couple months getting as much action before I decide to settle down with this other girl. Still trying to figure out how I'll meet her. I've been thinking it for a while. Want our first meeting to be spontaneous and not forced.
>>
>>730339104
Why all the hate? You dont need to attack anons. You seem like an incomplete person. What's missing from your life?
>>
>>730338735
Well at that time I was putting all kinds of things in my vagina. I was putting hair brush handles, smooth semi precious stones, fingers, water and sometimes just play with my muscles and cum quiff. This all stopped when I was grounded from my PS3 (PSN network) because of having relationships online.

Eventually though, I ended up getting a bf and to this day I still masterbate.

Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee end :>
>>
>>730339310
To crush my idiot enemies, to see them driven before me, and to hear the gratitude of their dissapointed mothers.
>>
>>730339215
Careful its not a monkeys paw dealy. I broke up with someone for this, and while that wasn't perfect, the sex was at least a little better.
>>
>>730339535
Yeah, i remember being 12 once too
>>
>>730339532
Wow, slut from an early age. gg
>>
>>730335890
>>730335890
>>730335890
Died of laughter. this just kills me
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 334x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 334x440px
I just want to cuddle with a cute little girl smell her and kiss her
Im so lonely
>>
>>730339594
I remember Howard writing those lines. Don't play the age game with me.
>>
>>730339612
Yeah man.
Never new how strong the hormones were back in those days. It's ok from then on I had really alright relationships so eventually it really didn't strike a surprise to them when I told them about it.

I didn't know that you can be a slut by masterbating all the time :D that's a new one anon.
>>
File: 1493001968739.jpg (47KB, 599x575px) Image search: [Google]
1493001968739.jpg
47KB, 599x575px
>>730336583
You filthy whore
>>
I'm catfishing my brother on kik. It started as a joke but it's something else now. I masturbate thinking about him. It didn't start out that way.

I'm speaking to a guy in Scotland who wants to organise a group sex event with my identify concealed and get my brother to fuck me. He's apparently done it before with a brother and sister local to him.

I can't see it ever happening but I find the idea incredibly erotic.

I probably masturbate more thinking about him than anything else.
>>
>post my ex's nudes here all the time
>barebacked a tranny prostitute in the woods once
>fucked two middle aged chinese prostitutes
>got sucked off around 10 times by different tranny prostitutes in the same woods
>have a sort of fuckbuddy relationship with this huge black girl, she's taller and fatter than me, we just go for a drive at night, get some mickey d's and she blows me
>used to be hugely into cheesy pizza in the past
>met up 3 times with an older american guy who came over here on business, he bought me some shit and gave me money for sucking him off
>pretended to be in love with and deflowered a 16 years old chubby girl and kept fucking for a couple of month (legal here, fuck off)
>was in a short relationship with a qt black girl
>>
>>730340087
Ooohhh noo! Masterbation!
>>
I nutted on my classmates leg because i was fapping in class no one saw so i did it again. It was fun
>>
>>730339890
Being a slut isn't how much you fuck its how much you want to fuck. You just unlocked your slut potential at an early age.
>>
>>730338852
i had the same type of thing a few years back...but when you break up with them they become attractive again
>>
One night having a sleep over at my best friends place when I was 13. His mum started flirting with me.

She was a nice lady, not creepy, real hot in fact. Recently divorced and maybe lonely.

She kept accidentally touching ny lap. I ended up in a constant state of bonerhood. Us kids played hide and seek later at night. She grabbed me, took me up to her bedroom put me in the wardrobe. Things got a bit real when she came in and closed the door.

Never shared this story with anyone. Anyone. Until I greentexted it last night. It was molestation and it shouldn't have happened but I definitely enjoyed it
>>
>>730336942
tell us some stories about the daughter
>>
>>730335433
I'm really good at interior decorating but it's gay as fuck so I never use it.
>>
Me and a few friends used to hang around this woman's house when we were like 13 she was 40 odd. She would let us smoke weed and buy us beer.

She slowly seduced us all and would let us fuck her or suck our dicks. No idea why maybe she just wanted the attention. She was at least 6/10 for an loser woman. She took my v card, no regrets
>>
>>730339104
So people are dying in France because there is not enough communism and hospitals reuse syringes. My idiot detector is pinning
>>
>>730335433
I work out and work out but I still have bitch tits /b//
what do I do?
>>
>>730341644
*an older and looser woman
>>
I'm in a relationship with a girl my age. Both 21. She's awesome. But she isn't interested in sex and every time we do it she just doesn't enjoy it. As she has said when we spoke "feels it but doesn't enjoy it". I'm starting to have trust issues but she's like that with every sex-related topic, so I feel I'm not enough of that we don't belong to each other. This is giving me now anxiety than I can handle but at the same time can't do anything about it
>>
File: 20170418_192214.jpg (1MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170418_192214.jpg
1MB, 2160x2160px
I am the only Korean here.
>>
>>730342870
Does she masturbate? She could be a-sexual.
>>
My wife's best friend just propositioned me. Of course I accepted. We are meeting at noon. Thought just occured to me that this is a huge set-up. Janice is a solid 8/10 and my wife is probably at best a 6. Fuck me.
>>
>>730342870
Dude, trust me I am a qualified psychiatrist. This problem is so common with young lovers and there is a simple answer.
What you have to do is stop being such a faggot.
>>
>>730335433
I am GOD.
>>
>>730339684
....then skin her alive
>>
>>730336114
That is what I chose to believe
>>
The most attracted to anyone I've ever been was to a hardcore feminist vegan. We were attracted to each other on a fucking primal level, it was scary.

Just the smell of her made me diamond hard. She liked me to choke her, fuck her in the ass, call her a slut and generally degrade her.

I guess this is a secret cause she never acknowledges my existence outside of our bi-annual hate fucks.
>>
>>730342972
As I know, no. A couple times, and after I bought with her a toy to spice things up, since she's the one keeping it. But that was months ago, I don't know if she keeps doing it
>>
File: IMG_5812.jpg (137KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5812.jpg
137KB, 500x400px
>>730342870
So how long have you had these "being a faggot" symptoms?
>>
Dude, fuck her couple more times an leave here. Its not you, its the bitch
>>
I wanted an asian girlfriend who will fart and shit for me
>>
>>730335524
Sounds kinky ;)
I'd let you rape me hehe
>>
>>730343181
yeaaaah, sounds like you've got yourself an a-sexual there. Take up polyamory or eject.
>>
i steal nude and sexual pictures from women i'm friends with. i don't get off of it but i kinda like to collect.
>>
>>730343301
Then its not fucking rape then is it you dumb cunt.
>>
>>730335998
story? u boy or grill?
>>
>>730342870
Don't just stick your dick in. Make it about pleasuring her instead of just fucking her to get yourself off. Don't even let her touch you sexually anymore, make her want it and crave it. But who knows, maybe she is fucking someone behind your back and does not need it from you. Either way, open communication is the best route. Don't waste time on a failing relationship. You have needs and so does she. Figure your shit out and move on, with or without her.
>>
>>730340489
I'm a slut during every ovulation then?
>>
>>730339215
You're getting laid now to prepare for a relationship you've planned with a girl you've never. Met? I. Think you need to see a psychologist..
>>
I have a strange attraction for Jamaica women
>>
>>730343666
Na just a bar tender
>>
>>730340489
Lol wut
>>
>>730335433
Thinking about leaving my wife. Shes become a useless fat cunt who leaches off my success.

Also considering cheating on her with my old HS ex. Idk if it'll rek my life though if she finds out
>>
>>730342870
Focus a lot more on foreplay then.dont make it about the end goal. Play with her, tease her, spend a lot more time pleasing her and it'll improve everything greatly. Also ask questions, what she's into, how to improve all that
>>
>>730342870
You might not be sexually compatible, totally normal but it won't get better
>>
>>730343038
If it is, then play it off like you're pissed at them both and wanted to prove that you were faithful. Otherwise bang her, if you don't love your wife that is
>>
>>730343622
yup. If you haven't figured it out yet: You're a slut. And that's fine.
>>
>>730342961
north? kek
>>
>>730344155
Cool... so what now?
>>
>>730335646
Oh jeez
>>
I sacrificed my job, home, friends and safety net to be with a girl I loved more than anything. It was a really stupid decision because it was a new relationship, but I wanted out of my life anyway and this was the best vehicle for it. Naturally, as life goes, she left me for her emotionally abusive (that's what she said, who fucking really knows) ex and I was demolished. I knew I could forgive her as a person, but I shouldnt trust her again, and had no intention of ever getting back together because I knew she'd hurt me again. Cue me being an idiot. She said she loved me, and she was sorry for fucking things up, every good thing that everyone who's ever been alone wants to hear, etc. We started talking again. Yesterday she started off with some excuse, barely texting me. I'm out of town for work. A few "seen" messages. The reality of the situation was probably that things weren't going well with him, so she thought she'd at least get me back, and he decided to reel her back in. And she probably fell for it like she always does. Why the fuck do I still want her to be happy? It's miserable. I won't do this again but I just can't bring myself to hate her and that makes this whole thing so much harder.
>>
I helped moot do 7/11.
>>
i fucked a friend who was super drunk on the verge of passing out.

she knows she was raped that night, but doesn't know it was me.

we are still friends
>>
I put a hidden cam in my mother in laws room and fap to her. She is 65 but she makes me diamonds..
>>
>>730344511
Know the feels anon. Just start forcing yourself to not give a fuck about her. Go out of your way to be the Omega you can be, treating girls like shit, being a cocky cunt and life will turn up.
>>
>>730345974
Post pic
>>
File: image28.jpg (203KB, 1242x1941px) Image search: [Google]
image28.jpg
203KB, 1242x1941px
>>730346418
i got a bunch
>>
File: image4.png (2MB, 1027x1825px) Image search: [Google]
image4.png
2MB, 1027x1825px
>>730346537
>>
>>730341175
Pls greentext again
>>
>>730341175
Then green text it you fuck?!?!
>>
File: 1492371470263.png (221KB, 374x376px) Image search: [Google]
1492371470263.png
221KB, 374x376px
>>730335594
eww
>>
>>730346593
Looks decent. Show the tits
>>
>>730335986
You again?
>>
>>730335998
>>730343401

fucking samefags
>>
File: DJpQtUc.png (189KB, 952x714px) Image search: [Google]
DJpQtUc.png
189KB, 952x714px
>>730342632
Eaing right is 70% of a workout
>>
>>730345459
jet fuel can't melt slusshies
>>
molested my aunt in her sleep for 3 years, or she used my childhood
either ways i'm happy
>>
I'm famous but in a really odd kind of way.
>>
>>730347553
???
>>
>>730341175
Green text, yo.
>>
>>730335433
I wipe my ass back to front.
>>
File: 2a7e579.jpg (60KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
2a7e579.jpg
60KB, 612x612px
>>730335824
A foot guy? So she had a thing for hidden foot fetishes. That's fucked up man.
>>
>>730335433
I fuck my dog
>>
File: 1480263628941.jpg (68KB, 453x576px) Image search: [Google]
1480263628941.jpg
68KB, 453x576px
>>730335707
>>
File: 1490129428496.jpg (18KB, 300x281px) Image search: [Google]
1490129428496.jpg
18KB, 300x281px
>>730336884
>>730336942
Best take that secret to the grave mother daughterfucker.

Btw.. What was your argument about?
Seems like a pretty sudden departure.
>>
>>730344314
Full fill your destiny. Become queen of the sluts.
>>
>>730341644
Sounds like an all round good time
>>
>>730335433
Occasionally, I enjoy listening to Lil' Wayne
>>
>>730348339
Fuckin was. Although shes be like 60 odd now. She would sit in the bedroom and ask one lad to tell the next one she was ready for them.
>>
>>730335594
I knew a guy that kinda did that by accident. His girlfriend was in the first trimester and didn't tell him she was pregnant. He has his red wings and would eat her on her period (sick fucker) this time however it was too chunky. When he mentioned it she freaked out. Dude ate some of his gf aborted fetus and hurled into the toilet for god knows how long.
They broke up after that.
>>
>>730342870
I have a girlfriend that's the same way.
She doesn't masturbate, and is disinterested in sex on the whole.
Even when I try to work her up it's nearly impossible. Rest of the relationship is decent, but fucking is just a chore for her.
>>
File: 1389955526992.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1389955526992.gif
1MB, 320x240px
Fucked a whore.

>100 base rate, 50 for natural oral
>it sucked
>literally
>girl had no technique, wasn't that attractive but I was out of my mind
>pretty sure my drink was spiked because I stayed awake for three days afterwards

Didn't catch anything, pretty terrible experience all around though.
>>
>>730347687
Cant really explain but a lot of people love/hate me because there are a shitload of life stories that got spread around and theres a chance it spread further than my home city.

There is an actual famous comedian that probably wouldnt have this level of attention. Surreal as fuck.
>>
>>730342632
Push ups?
>>
I fucked my cousin when we were 13. He was so tight, I came in like two minutes.
>>
>>730341175
Ayyy NZ anon it's you!
I thought this story sounded familiar
>>
>>730343181
Did she get mollested as a kid? Have you tried foreplay, maybe tickle the clit? She might just need more stimulation. Have you explored her body? Like for me, kissing my neck really gets me going. And im quite numb usually.
>>
Used to fool around with neighbour daughter when we were both 7 ish. Pretty normal though I think.
>>
I got my girlfriend's cousin (16) to give me a massage after I took a shower.

I let the flag post rise up under the towel

Best massage I've received
>>
>Be me
>Be a few years ago
>Be 14
>Live in suburbs of an average size city in Brazil
>Don't have any friends except be sort of buddies with a dumb guy in school
>For no apparent reason he turns against me
>He starts bullying me verbally
>My ex-friend-and-now-bully has a buddy in same school
>Somehow he gets that buddy of his to also hate me
>One day during recess they both walk up to me, and the guy who now also hates me lands a weak hammer punch to the top of my head
>They walk away without any explanation
>Although punch was weak a dull pain begins after a while, lasting ~1h
>Decide not to care
>Nothing happens for two months
>Recess assault was in May, now it's July and summer break
>I outdoor grow 14 auto Northern Lights plants and sell the buds in DNM
>Not a top seller ofc but have bought hundreds of Steam games. The two idiots have no idea about this. Also my folks know I'm a grower. I monthly give my folks a small sum of cash in return of them letting me grow in their yard
>Because of this secret personal life I carry a knife
>One evening during summer break, while I am home alone and tending my plants, the guy who hit me in school turns up at my motherfucking home street
>He seems to be alone, and maybe high or drunk idk
>I own a pit bull
Cont.
>>
>>730350441
>The idiot from school stands in my home street
>He hollers at me
>I go inside home locking the door behind me, hoping that he goes away
>For some fucked up reason he steps on my yard
>I'm worried that he will steal the buds
>Instead of going to the plants he walks straight across the yard to our door
>He rings our door bell.webm
>Pit bull starts barking loudly af
>I peek through the kitchen window and see that he is leaving
>See that he is on foot
>Something snaps in my brain
>I open our front door and command the pit bull to attack
>It runs after the guy and jumps him like a nigger
>I'm too smart to try to stop an adult pit bull from mauling a person
>Panic like hell trying to think what I should do now
>Feel that one way or another my life is over
Cont.
>>
>>730350459
>I'm crying
>Decide to call the cops
>When pit bull ends its attack I see through kitchen window that the guy lies motionless in our front yard
>Stay indoors, being too afraid to let the dog in
>Cops and ambulance come
>Cops shoot the dog
>The guy survives
>The cops search me and find my butterfly knife. Cops believe his story
>Aftermath:
>I got expelled from school plus got community service
>He got a bunch of stitches in the shirt area of his body but is otherwise fine
>Cops never found out about my little business. Cops confiscated the plants and some of the growing equipment but that was it
>Community service was a breeze
>I quit slinging because I no longer want to be involved in anything dark
>Though I did legally purchase a .22 pistol in case of retaliation, and still carry it. Carrying is a good idea here anyway
>Never hear of the two bullies again (they are not on facebook)
If the guy happens to read this story: I am both deeply sorry af *and* prepared.
>>
>>730347280
lost so hard
>>
File: 10.jpg (1MB, 2832x4256px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
1MB, 2832x4256px
I once bought a used sofa from a girl. She was pretty hot, but the sofa wasn't great. I told her I'll buy it because of the awesome aged look, but I did because it smelled like pussy. I'm still enjoying her musky smell deep inside the sofa fabric to this day
>>
My buddy's ex is a hot big titted milf corporate executive. I have a lot of pics and videos of this dumb bitch and get off knowing that she would be beyond humiliated and embarrassed that people know what every inch of her body looks like and nothing is left to the imagination when it comes to sucking and fucking.
>>
>>730350802
please tell me pic related? Totally would have done the same thing
>>
>>730351537
No it's just a random pic. I'll have a look if I can find a pic of her if you want
>>
My brother's wife gave me a handjob when I was 15
>>
i have a little white step daughter (yes, she's over 18) that i want to see in the middle of a "compromising situation"

i hope that maybe one day, i'll come across this on one of my internet boards i frequent.....

browsing the porn section

see this

"Tiny little strawberry-blonde girl sucks off a gang of niggers in Throat Gagger scene"

and then the description

"Tiny 5 foot nothing <HER> sucks off the biggest, blackest dicks in porn, and eats ALL the cum"

and it's right above a blowbang publicity pic of her down on her knees with her sweet little face surrounded by 10 black cocks right at mouth level, all 10" or more, all within inches of her innocent little lips but all ready for sucking and doing a tonsilectomy on this tiny little white girl. i'm talking a mercilessly hard throat fucking. i mean that mouth is going to be a warm, wet, sloppy home for hard nigger cock for the next two hours of more. a nasty spit and pre cum filled fuck socket for MASSIVE BLACK COCKS.

i want to watch that little fucking whore SWALLOW big black cocks. i mean like mandingo BBC. and i mean a fucking 10 nigger mouth raping. at the first of the scene she would be asked "what are you here to do today?" and her answer would be, "suck a lot of black dick" then she would be asked "how many" and she'd answer "i don't even know how many are here. i guess every black dick here gets a turn in my mouth." when she has a pitch black telephone pole size hard nigger cock in her throat and they ask her if she loves sucking black cock, the only thing i want to hear out of her is "glugg gaahh gagg flughhh". i want to watch her nose touch a 12" nigger dicks stomach. i mean swallow it right down to the fucking nuts!!! and as the box cover said, she's gotta eat ALL THE SPERM!!! load after load i mean. good source of iron style, thick ropes of hot nigger sperm filling her sweet little white mouth and sliding down her tiny little white throat.

seriously, she's a fucking bitch. i hate her
>>
>>730335433
Got drunk and fooled around with a gay friend when his roommates were out of town.
>>
>>730341136
Why the fuck does this happen? There has to be some scientific basis, it has happened with literally every girl I have ever dated. At this point I expect it to happen and have a degree of control over it, shits like inception.
>>
File: image19.jpg (264KB, 1242x1962px) Image search: [Google]
image19.jpg
264KB, 1242x1962px
>>730347001
havnt got tits yet still trying
>>
I am a 35 year old male and i have borderline and i hate it
>>
>>730336925
lost my virginity at 29 to hot girl.. fell in love for her, told her she was my first one in an argument. she told me she believed i was so experienced cause i made her cum evry time...

3 months after breking up entered a relationshiop im still in. am 34 years now and live normal regular sex life.

only my current gf knows
>>
>>730343887
Hide your money and assets. Divorce the fat bitch. Enjoy life
>>
>>730351205
Let me know if anyone wants them
>>
>>730339104
This is the stupidest thing i have ever read. All death can be viewed as inconsequential. It doesnt make you a tough guy cause you realize this. Everyone realizes this but lets see how inconsequential your life would be if someone put a gun to your head and told you to beg for your life. People value their own life and are allowed to be scared of things they view as threats to their safety. The chances of being hit by lightening are extremely low, but if you are afraid to go out in a lightening storm with a golf club taped to your head you are not a moron.
>>
back in 2000...... i uh...... i was the one who let the dogs out
>>
>>730335433
I owned a motorbike a few years ago. Crashed it with a friend on the back seat. Then I crashed. This was out in the middle of nowhere. I was unconscious, and when I woke up, she was gone, I presume kidnapped since she never contacted me or any of her friends and family. Makes sense since it was a bad crash and she was probably out as well. Got her parents to think she ran away when in reality she's now either dead or a slave
>>
At 10 years old, I was molested by the neighbor kid.

I still fap thinking about it. Yes, I am a faggot.
>>
>>730351840
my wife's brother when i was 15 gave me a handjob
>>
File: y.png (899KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
y.png
899KB, 600x700px
>>730355540
>>
>>730356208
I gave myself 15 handjobs while thinking about my wifes brother
>>
>>730335433
A few months ago I accidentally discovered that my sister is actually my mother.
I never said a word about.
Let's see how long mom can keep this secret.
>>
>>730335433
My hobby is visiting escorts.
>>
>>730355540
Ah, so you are the one responsible for this hideous mess.
>>
>>730355766
Lol bullshit, there would be investigations and everything if you were the last person to see her alive.
>>
>>730335433
https://discord.gg/Ycq9yyX
>>
>>730335594
Gotta hit your macros.
>>
I take unsolicited pictures of girls' asses in school.
>>
>>730357371
You should ask them to take solicited ones. Improves the quality tremendously
>>
>>730356488
I did that for a while. Must have blown about 15k on them.
>>
File: BSpwi3AFzHc-1.jpg (61KB, 316x254px) Image search: [Google]
BSpwi3AFzHc-1.jpg
61KB, 316x254px
Make creepshots from hot girls in my school. I even make videos of their asses and follow them a bit to show their asses. Some of my classmates know this and they even offer me money or other creepshots. And sometimes when my hot milf neighbor visits us i quickly take her shoes/highheels and smell them really hard. Once even put my dick in and fucked it a bit. But i heard her coming back. So i stopped.
>>
>>730358905
Holy shit we are twins. I thought I was the only one who took creepshots in school.
>>
>>730335433
When I was 15, I had my then-10yo (female) cousin play with my dick
I have some bisexual tendencies (not interested in manly features, but I find penis weirdly arousing, an oral fixation thing)
I consider myself a left-wing libertarian, but deep down I harbor a few full-blown dictatorial ideas
I tend to aprioristically despise anything mainstream
Sometimes I samefag in /b/ threads
>>
I'm Bisexual, virgin (16 y/o) and I don't care if anyone near me dies. It's pretty easy for me to not feel sorry or bad for a person but I'm pretty good at not showing that side of me
>>
>>730358986
Nice dude! Well i am actually new at this and i love it. Can you give tips?
>>
>>730359307
Disable flash. I forgot one time to do so...
>>
>>730359235
>(16 y/o)
underage b&
>>
>>730359360
Lol. How did she react?
>>
>>730359235
Mods, please ban this underage faggot.
>>
>>730359307
Not really... I'm quite bad at this. I try to do it when nobody is behind me or is at looking at me, getting caught can be quite dangerous for me. I've taken pictures of about 9 different girls, though only a few of them are hot. I would post them here if I couldn't get caught, but I'm too paranoid about 4chan, I don't want to get doxed and exposed.
>>
My dad got me a car (~£500, 12 years old, nothing fancy) for passing my first year in College when I was 17 and the first thing I did was drive straight to a city with this hooker I'd been waiting to fuck for years, just needed a car to get there.
Best night of my life.
>>
i secretly want to have sex with an alien or otherworldly being its something my friends and family dont know about and i have for years. its caused me to become very depressed knowing i may never meet any other being from another world and contemplate a Homicide/Suicide. Anyways /b thats my deep secret.
>>
File: BRvEZLVAnyh-1.jpg (132KB, 505x427px) Image search: [Google]
BRvEZLVAnyh-1.jpg
132KB, 505x427px
>>730359543
Yeah i can understand. I do this for good videos. Start camera app, start video, reduce brightness to almost zero. Go near girl ass. Camera near ass. When she ask i turn phone and it's black ^^. Easy. More effective it is with a closeable cover. Just start video and close cover.
>>
>>730359609
What city? How did you know the hooker before your car?
>>
>>730359501
Fuck off tard
>>
>>730359908
That sounds like a very good strategy, but I'm sadly too much of a pussy to do it. You have balls. I just take sneak photos that are usually quite far away.
>>
>>730360028
Edinburgh, Scotland. I have a fetish for fucking hookers, I had just recently learned that prostitution was legal in the UK so I was looking online to see if there were any in my area, which there weren't. There were some in closer cities but this one in particular caught my eye and I planned to meet with her somehow for a while.
>>
>>730360162
Well sometimes my friends help me. We stand next to a girl and we talk about a topic while i hold my phone down and near the ass of the girl ^^. So the girl doesn't think i am a random creep. I love this.
>>
>>730360402
It's not legal in UK. Although plenty of websites
>>
>>730360162
But taking pics is nice too. I am actually very bad at this. I am way more nervous taking pics than videos.
>>
>>730359404
>>730359404
And what?
>>
>>730356339
.Closet homosexuality isnt totally strange.....

You're need for an accurate count concerns me.
>>
>>730360418
That's some great friends. My friends would probably not be pleased if they found out.
>>
>>730335433
I once shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
>>
>>730360667
Oh hai Johnny
>>
>>730360488
Public solicitation (street crawling, etc.) is illegal as well as hiring a escort who is being forced into the job, but otherwise it's legal.
>>
File: Cx57jqwUoAArEfQ.jpg (66KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Cx57jqwUoAArEfQ.jpg
66KB, 960x960px
>>730360659
Yeah thats cool too ^^. The best thing ever would be if a girl catches me taking me creepshots and then wants me to take more and more pics. But these are only dreams
>>
>>730360861
Wait the first sentence is a fail sorry xD
>>
I'm "straight" and I can't stop thinking about my really straight friend. I even lost interest in girls recently, just keep imagining him without his clothes and me licking, kissing, every part of his body.
>>
>>730360766
Dubs again. Yea I was just making sure you didn't get yourself into trouble /b/ro

How was she? I've fucked like 10 proper £1k a night ones and plenty of skanks
>>
File: 1479495513953.jpg (47KB, 392x508px) Image search: [Google]
1479495513953.jpg
47KB, 392x508px
>Touched my sister's boobies when she was asleep when I was around 14 (she was 16)
>Stole the first 15 naruto tomes in a store cuz I wanted to be a ninja too and almost got caught so I stopped
>started lurking when I was 17
>was corrupted by trap porn and occasionnaly get fucked in the ass by random dudes on grindr
>banged my best friend's mom after watching Shrek 2
>Told a close gal friend that I loved her to make her stop asking me to "go out" so often (she has a bf, a replacement bf if the current breaks up)
>>
>>730361733
>trip dubs
appreciate it /b/ro
She was really good, and worth the wait. Been back to see her many times, she's genuine fun to be around instead of just acting overly sexy to get me off like cheaper girls so it's pretty enjoyable each time (and not even too expensive, £160/hr and she gives me £120/hr now).
>>
File: jesos.jpg (4KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
jesos.jpg
4KB, 250x236px
>Be me
>Be 13
>Be lonley as fuck
>Considering commiting suicide
>Meets a really nice girl that understands me
>Reconsidering commiting suicide
>Unofficialy becoming her boyfriend
>Happy.png
>Be sick as fuck
>Try having sex with her
>She refuses too
>ANGERY.png
>Furiosly fap at her toilet
>Dump the cum in her face moisturizer
>Shake.png
>GETTFOUTOFTHERE
>We break up
>sad.png
>depression.png
>Bout a month later and her face is all messy
>feelsbadman

wow that confession felt good
>>
I want to be a cock slave to a handsome, strong man that will come home to me every day and drain his balls down my throat. I want to feed him and clean his house for him and make every hard-on he gets something he doesn't need to worry about. I want him to wake me with his cock and while he showers I'll make him breakfast. I want to text him pics of my tits and pussy and message him about the dirty things I want to do to him when he gets home from work.

I'm an ugly, fat, dumb bitch.. I'm ugly because of genes, fat because I eat my problems, dumb because I'm female and have this biological urge to keep the hunter happy.
>>
>>730362649
Sounds like you'd be a good wife
>>
File: scimg.png (444KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
scimg.png
444KB, 500x500px
I enjoy taking exams.

I have depression and have a tough time finding the motivation or focus to do anything, but when it comes to exams I have 100% focus for the entire time for some reason, start to finish.

I dunno man, it just makes me feel some hope that I can get past my depression one day and be able to focus on some other shit without my mind getting clouded. It feels pretty good.
>>
>>730362332
I saw this one girl so much she started giving me my money back, minus driver fees and agency fees. And because I saw her so much she ended up paying for the drinks and room service I just paid for the room. Granted she disappears for a few hours to do her thang but I chilled with a hooker for a few months.

All before I was married, wife knows all about it. Although we just don't talk about it.
>>
>>730363701
I've never found exams stressful. Never revised ever. Passed every exam/test I've ever done. Just learn what they wanted hear, do it your own way after
>>
Even though I am friends with people I want them to fail at things or for bad things to happen to them. My old roommate went to a concert a few months ago and he bought a shirt and a CD. He got home he said all of it and his phone etc was taken from his car. I acted concerned but really I was like heh neat
>>
>Rusian teen models>
http://saltysalty.ru/
>>
>>730335654
Kek
>>
I have a fetish for wedgies, giving them to girls, or getting them from girls.

I've also been trying to eat my own cum for many months now because the thought of doing so is humiliating and hot at the same time to me. I always listen to videos from femdoms. and that helps, but even if I get the cum in my mouth, I can never bring myself to swallow, I always spit.

Sometimes I even want to suck another man's cock and coax out that sweet cream in his balls. I'm straight, I've never found men attractive, but I really want cum, and cock is just gorgeous.
>>
>>730365165
I'm straight but swallow my own cum. Just did it the first time out of curiosity but kept doing it because I found it hot and it pretty much has no taste at all. gf also finds it hot to cum swap/kiss after sex, which is a plus.
>>
>>730362974
You would think so right? I'm guessing that lifestyle gets old though.
>>
>>730347962
Gay.
[spoiler]Boy or girl?[/spoiler]
>>
>>730365362
Fuck man. I never ate my own cum proper. I've had a taste as have all the faggots reading. But I was with this girl for a few months and she let me fuck her 'friend' looked lez and she sucked the cream pie right outa her. I was diamonds again. Railed em both. Left via the back garden gate.
Thread posts: 235
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.