[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody got a good home flea treatment better than the bullshit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

File: PicsArt_04-23-07.55.16.jpg (320KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_04-23-07.55.16.jpg
320KB, 1536x2048px
Anybody got a good home flea treatment better than the bullshit shampoo? Just rescued little dude from a known drug dealing niggers car a few houses down and there's so many fleas the shampoo isn't working.

>inb4 stole the dog

He's been there for days and I finally said fuck it. He would've died cause heat and humidity lately.
>>
Dishsoap kills fleas but not pupper
>>
>>730286129
Can try with much hope. Thanks
>>
File: IMG_0427.gif (2MB, 250x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0427.gif
2MB, 250x263px
>>730286015
Good job saving the doggo. All I wanted to say.
>>
I'd also look into buying a gun. You don't steal from a drug dealer, especially a black one, and not have to put up a fight.
>>
>>730286015
there's literally dozens of things you can buy. drops that go behind the neck. pills etc. you sound like you shouldn't have a pet either
>>
Wet his fur with acetone and light him up. That will teach those pesky fleas
>>
Make sure to give that pupper lots of supper
>>
>>730286356
>>730286333
>>730286428

Samefag or just wanna be trolls. Use more effort. You suck at what you do and your waifu is trash senpai
>>
>>730286233
No problem. Works for crabs too, just sayin
>>
Stuff called Frontline but you might need to get it from a veterinarian.
>>
>>730286556
I don't an on keeping doge. Just couldn't stand seeing and hearing it anymore. Sucked
>>
Buy some brewers yeast with garlic tablets and give two a day to pupper. Garlic will help get rid of the fleas. You could look into diatomaceous earth to sprinkle around the house (and also sprinkle on pup) and vacuum a lot, or you could pick the fleas off by hand and put them in a little cup of water with some dish soap.

At night set flea traps using a desk lamp pointed down at a dish of water with some dish soap in it. Fleas are attracted to light and wont be able to escape the soapy water. Fleas are annoying but not impossible to get rid of on the cheap. Good luck with your pupper!
>>
>>730286556
>>730286734
Plan on**
>>
>>730286775
Much appreciated. All ideas to the notepad
>>
2 that work well - Advantage (expensive) or Advecta (cheaper) - apply at the base of the skull, works for a couple weeks to a month. Magic stuff until the fleas develop resistance, then it stops working. Some pets freak out when it's applied.

Capstar or other brand of nitenpyram - one pill, starts working in half an hour, kills all the fleas, only lasts a day or so, but gets rid of an infestation quick. I give a pill once a week; some fleas start up by then, but a lot fewer than before.
>>
Get sentinel spectrum. It treats everything, fleas, worms, heartworm and more. Once a month beef flavored chewable. I have a huge Anatolian shepherd, so with that size dog shit gets expensive. For 6 months supply I pay about $120 and never had any problems. I get them from 1800pet meds and they always give me discounts and send extra treats.
>>
>>730286015
Careful, he isn't old enough for most flea treatments. I'd call a local vets office and have them recommend something cheap and safe
>>
>>730286894
I've seen advantage on TV. Not exactly out of my price range however I'm not really trying to adopt it. My lab is old and its already a handful. But I don't want little man to die either and his flea situation was pretty bad. Got rid of a bunch but the problem still exists. There's a no kill thing near me. Maybe best option but fiance doesn't want me doing that because

>hurt durr what if?

I dunno.

I'm just trying to help the dude. All advice is appreciated. No home remedies? Gonna try the dish soap thing but I did flea bath and little dude crashed in my bathroom laundry after I dried him off.
>>
Also, since this is /b/ please PLEASE Google the things people are suggesting before you try them. Some of these could be toxic to a puppy or people may be trolling. Just be safe about it
>>
>>730287209
Also for initial treatment you can use basic dawn dishsoap, don't use any other kind. Leave on dog for a few minutes before rinsing. Once dry, you can get the rest out with a comb. I'd also treat the house, adams spray or the carpet stuff from tractor supply.
>>
>>730287389
I hope you used a puppy safe flea bath. Also, as far as 'what if', no kill shelters never kill the animals there. Even if they're crowded, all they'll do is hold off on taking new animals.
>>
>>730286524
you are a fucking retard and this thread proves it ie. what is google
>>
File: 32.jpg (20KB, 800x300px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
20KB, 800x300px
>>
Yeah, get the flea drops. They work great. Not frontline, but any of the others work great. Revolution, advantix, advantage, etc etc
>>
>>730286015
bleach is a good option
>>
I can attest to Dawn being super effective. My pupper had fleas when we got him and a few dawn baths and a little bit of combing to get the dead bodies out worked like a charm.
>>
Just hold it under water for a few minutes. All the fleas will drown
>>
>>730287542
I know this. Not to be a dick as usual but I've been around long enough to know that edgelords lurk and post as seen above, yet the /b I grew up on still gives half a damn about doggos and Kitty's. Thanks though.

>>730287618
This is my next step when puppet wakes up from laundry nap

>>730287706
Yea, but you know woman. Maybe, shit I dunno. They trip.

>>730288062
Gonna leave as last option because if I spend money I'll end up keeping it. Ehhh. He's a cute fucmer but I really don't need another dog.

This is just the worst I've ever seen before so all of these responses are appreciated dudes. Really.
>>
>>730288291
Don't cut yourself on all that edge friendo
>>
>>730288306
Pardon the misspelled bs
>>
This is a process, OP.

I've taken in many strays in my life, primarily young.

Anyways, here's the how to:

1) If you've already brought him home, keep him in the bathroom until flea care is completed.
>This is so that you don't get any flea eggs or proliferation of fleas in your carpet.

2) Get a flea comb, flea shampoo (nigga, just do it), flea drops (go between shoulder blades) and a flea collar. This is a process, OP.
>You may choose to also procure flea carpet powder to prevent any contamination. Once you're contaminated, you'll have to fumigate and you don't want to do that.

3) Bath, shampoo and let it sink in. Make sure you get the lather between the little guy's nether areas. Fleas like to hide in tight, warm places, especially cunts. Lather everywhere except the eyes. Wait a couple of minutes.

4) Rinse, repeat if necessary, then comb and dry the bastard.

5) Apply collar and drops.

6) If necessary, repeat tomorrow steps 3 & 4.

Yo pupper should be good to fuck from here on out.
>>
good job op such cute pupper
>>
>>730288594
He's already in bathroom asleep in the laundry. Fine with me. Copy pasta to your post and will consider after work tomorrow. Thanks /b/ros. Gotta go to work.
Seriously though thanks dudes.
>>
File: Dex.jpg (26KB, 480x864px) Image search: [Google]
Dex.jpg
26KB, 480x864px
Use dawn, it's better then the cheap store bought flea stuff. Do not use herz drops, it can cause seizures. Photo of my dogger, he agrees and says to please believe his human>>730287618
>>
I had to take my doggo to vet to get pills for fleas cause he allergic to them.
>>
>>730286015
Im a vet tech, have been for five years. I would say get capstar it kills immediately but not for long. But he probably needs vaccines so it would be better if you went to the vet, because he probably has worms as well on top of needing vaccines. Plus since he is so yound im not super if ill overdose on capstar
>>
>>730289634
*sure lol
>>
>>730286015
you have to let the shampoo stay on the dog for 10 minutes dumbass
>>
>>730286233
It is important to note that the best to use is blue Dawn.
>>
>>730289749
Oh by the way, same person thats a vet tech, the reason the bath isn't working is because fleas have jumped from him to your house. so once the bath is done they just jump right back on him. It can take up to 6 months to free your house from all the fleas. I would recommend you borax any carpet you have have then vacuum it up after an hour to kill the fleas and their eggs. Thank you so much for saving that dog, you are a true hero
>>
>>730286734
You saved him. He's your dogger now
>>
>>730290039
Its all I got. I gotta drive. I'll update in the morning. I'm thinking fuck it.
I'm gonna keep it and just pay for the shots and all.
>>
>>730290241
Check the ingredients. Some types of Dawn contain ammonia which is obviously bad for animals. The original blue Dawn is recommended because it is safe, it's what they use to clean oil off animals after spills.
>>
>>730290241
Thank you so much I cannot wait to hear back
>>
>>730290191
Thanks. Reeeeeally gotta drive now.

Tomorrow night, same time I'll make a thread and let y'all name him. I was gonna call him Ronnie James Dio but I'll leave it up to y'all. Till then, adios /b/
>>
>>730290488
Night sweet dreams and safe driving. cannot wait, I'll be there.
>>
The shampoo sucks, go to a cheap ads roller General and get a 3 roller filler, works for my dogs
>>
>>730290241
Euro cuck soap
>>
Bullets kill fleas,

When u hit one post results
>>
>>730286015
>those eyes
>that is what gratitude looks like
>>
>>730291135
Screw off with ya gore
>>
Didn't read thread but saw that dove pic, that will help. Buy a shampoo with da limonene. Is supposed to dry flea eggs I think. Buy either capstar, something similar or order generic capstar (nytenpyrum,ebay) that will kill the adult fleas. Keep those two and use together to kill both flea and eggs (have to kill both) then a normal drop flea treatment to ensure it finishes them off. Check the pounds or age data though cuz that pupp looks young
>>
>>730291135
jesus nigga
>>
>>730291287
I meant to say dawn soup
>>
CUTE DOGGO!!!
GOOD OP!!!
>>
>>730291274
>>730291294
Poor dog, you can tell by the way the chest and jaw is moving at the end that it's just screaming in pain.
>>
You a good nigga. Good luck with that Lil nigger
>>
>>730286015
may the pupper god, the all pupper, be with you.
>>
>>730286556
Frontline is all I use. But you can get it from any store that has it. No problem. But it's kinda expensive. But with fleas it's worth the cost. Also you have to spray your carpet. And furniture. They lay eggs there. Do that for months. Google it.
>>
>>730286015

you can get rid of the fleas all you want, but the damage is done to this puper. he's going to have PTSD and chew your face off one night when he's big enough.
>>
>>730286015
>from a known drug dealing niggers car a few houses down

let me know how that works out for you

like when you take puper out for a walk
>>
Shave it
>>
>>730286129
Can confirm. Got a Chihuahua off of Craigslist from the ghetto. Covered in fleas, he was weak and could barely walk around. Washed him with Dawn, he was fine the next day, almost no fleas and full of energy.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.