[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This probably sounds retarded, but... How do I get in with the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 5

File: coke.jpg (29KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
coke.jpg
29KB, 660x371px
This probably sounds retarded, but...

How do I get in with the "wrong people"?
I've been a shut in for all my life and just want to get fucked up on all kind of drugs, want to suck dick for coke, etc.

Hell, I'd be down to get whored out by someone.
>>
>>730280167
go to bars and music shows.
go to house parties
>>
Just ask homeless people where you can find ups or downs. I guarentee you within 2 - 3 you should find drugs.

Let me also say though that if you start smoking crack you will lose all your money and everything you have in a matter of a year, and depending where you live if you start using heroin you'll die from fentanyl or just the dope feen cycle.
>>
Also don't mix drugs if you can avoid it. Nice way to die though.
>>
>>730280383
Crack and heroin are probably the two things I want to stay away from, because I don't want to get irredeemably fucked, so yeah, that works.

I just have pretty much zero social skills.
>>
>>730280167
Don't be a faggot. Make some good friends who are down to party but still in touch with reality. Do drugs, get laid, but stay grounded. You want to come out of this phase in a year or 2 with options
>>
>>730280167
Buy drugs on thedark net (crack/mdma/shrooms), go to deep house concert, get fucked and give shit away for free, booooom now you're the cool guy in a bad scene full of druggies
>>
>>730280622
how do I make friends who are into this shit?
Hell, I wish I was kidding...
>>
>>730280167
Come to Detroit. You'll love it here.
>>
>>730280890
I live in Germany, so... not an option, really...
>>
>>730281014
Sure it is. Buy a plane ticket. Stay as long as you want. As long as you aren't Mexican or Arab you'll never get deported.
>>
If ur in Canada go to dreamarket on dark web and search for user igotthatraw
>>
>>730280857
What're you doing with your life right now? Age/occupation?
>>
>>730281014
Move to Berlin, hit techno and hard dance scene and eventually hit up Berghain with new friends. Welcome to new life.
>>
>>730281371
30, electronic engineer, tranny
>>
Just walk down to the police station and ask if they have any extra drugs they'd be willing to give you
>>
>>730280167
Go to a big city and go out to some sorta dive bars. Best are with some shows
>>
>>730280167
hang around strip clubs and bars
>>
>>730280167
I know how you're feeling but just remember when you go down that road, it's hard to get back. Don't forget you're asking how to make steps towards worsening your life...
>>
>>730281529
>>730281552
>>730281647

see, that's the thing. If I go out, I have absolutely no fucking idea what to do. I have so few social skills, that I can't even talk to anyone there.
>>
Acquire a drugie intermet friend and move in with him for a while. Thats why im moving to uk now.
>>
File: f.jpg (2MB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
2MB, 1800x1800px
>>
>>730281532
Well if you're remotely good looking you're sorted. Hit up clubs, go home with guys, chances are you'll get a few drug offers, then you've got an in. You'll be able to weed out the "decent" people from the dead end ones no problem
>>
>>730281768
I know it seems "worse" but I just feel like my life is devoid of anything exciting.

I'm like a fucking Disney princess yearning for more, except my "more" is sucking dick for coke, or something.
>>
>>730281773
Online communities, forums etc that cater to a lifestyle based around a scene/multiple scenes. Get involved with the people, many such communities eventually have meetups in real life, there is your opening.

:>Source? I've personally met many I could call friends, some close friends (that I meet every week or so, have even been to two weddings) through online chat groups. You get out what you are prepared to put in.
>>
>>730280167

You're me like 2 years ago. It's fun if you're safe. I fell into it because I play in bands and friends of my sister are into drugs and I get on well with them so I'm around it a lot without being super into it myself.
>>
>>730281794
That's what i did but in Texas
>>
>>730281768
Not OP but having not ventured out socially for many, many years, I am now socially competent but every now and again just want to and like to get fucked up...there's nothing wrong with that, as long as you know where to draw the line.
>>
i just went to parties and started taking ecstacy with people. met a load of drugies and now im out pretty much all the time getting high. now its hard to find freinds who arent complete fuck ups and half are probs gonna get addicted o heroin so yeah go me.
>>
File: 1489881836770.jpg (15KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1489881836770.jpg
15KB, 512x512px
>>730280167
OP I'll let you suck me off then make you hold my pocket like the little bitch you are.
>>
>>730280543
Just remember anon, Naloxone is your friend. If you can get your hands on some I recommend you keep it on you whenever you do this shit.
>>
OP here,
thanks, some of you really helped me with some plans to do this.

It's probably hard for many others to comprehend that you can have so few social skills that you can't just simply go to a party/club/etc and chat up people.

But yeah, I'm gonna save the tips from this thread and see what I can do.
>>
its actually the most boring shit there is op. Its the non druggies, "normal" people that are the most fucked up and i think this is what you are searching. Unfortunately , you need money to land in fucked up circles or mentally ill people but most illies are at home, like you, alone. These forums are the epitome of fucked shit. Try occultism, Im not joking, you may find what you search but I promise you, you want find what you are searching in addicts.
>>
>>730283227
Well, I already know I like experimenting with drugs. I got shit off the deepweb before, but nowadays it's become such a hassle with shitcoin.

I only ever did stuff alone, though.
>>
>>730282471
True but the dudes asking where to find drug dealers to suck off for coke, that's not exactly heathy
>>
>>730282595
Actually scratch that. I wouldnt trust a drugged out anon to try and stick themselves with a needle. (Regardless of how good you are with heroin needles)
>>
>>730283759
Honestly, what's the issue with that, if you actually want to do it and like... know where to draw the line?
>>
>>730280167
Hop a train and you'll be sharing needles and dope with some crusty streetkids in no time. Also get to travel the country intoxicated on other people's dime or drugs by performing hardcore sexual acts on random people on the daily. In your case its a win win OP
>>
>>730284210
That's about as helpful as like
"How do I bake a chocolate cake?"
"Buy ingredients and bake a chocolate cake"
>>
>>730280167
If you live in Germany you have literally access the world's best underground raves. Dude, I live in Sweden and I fucking travel to Berlin just to party there. It's absolutely CRAZY.
It's not hard to get in touch with the wrong people, but it's not recommended. Because they tend to take advantage of one another since they're probably fucked up by all the shit they've taken. I'd try to go to a rave alone, find a dealer there- there always are and buy some shit & get fucked up.
Before you take any shit, btw, be sure that you're educated about the drug and do not take more than you should. Also! Take drugs at a maximum 2 times a month to keep it "healthy". Take the crucial vitamins your body needs, eat good and do some exercise and it's all gonna be lit fam
>>
>>730284173
Or just know your limits lol.
>>
>>730280167
Remember, most hardware supply stores sell needles for animals and they're almost always left out in the open. Also drugs are bad blahblahblah (GIVE ME SOME OPIATES BITCH)
>>
>>730285000
Yeah, that and forums sound like the best idea to me, even though I'm not really into rave and stuff.
>>
>>730283678

Yeah drogen and weird people are two different pair fo shoes. Addicts are rational, everything they do, they do for the drug and the pleasure. Its logical and comprehensibly. You wont find what you search in logic. Mysticism on the other hand plays on its own rules but whatever , I already said more than enough i think. Go partying, speak to people, find what you need. Your own true purpose, if you are dedicated, will guide you, as it has guided you to become what you already are. Fuckyou sound like my ex I really must hate you but fuck that, experiment, get fucked up lifes too short anyway gl
>>
>>730285531
Forums are great!
I wasn't into raves at first either. But fuck me, it's fantastic
>>
>>730281529
OMG
Hard techno scene = 100% drugs
Germany is country of electronic drug scene
>>
>>730282471
>as long as you know where to draw the line.
drawing lines you mostly do in public restrooms using your nose, right?
>>
>>730285825
I wanna go to a rave in germany so bad. There's nothing worth going to that plays dance music in my area.
>>
Ps
Weed is great at start
Cheap pills are fucked up, dont take it too much and often, i know people that after 2years of pills changed A LOT, A LOT worse
>>
>>730286084
Yeah, I know where to get weed, but that's it.
I even grew my own for a while...
>>
>>730285993
Me too, will go there on summer, have like 6h train to Germany, know a lot good DJs in this country, have few friends there, just need money to make it real
>>
>>730286084
I'm so fucking lucky having so many friends who have family members with chronic pain. As bad as that sounds it's really nice for me...
>>
>>730286271
Get shit faced for me then lol. I figure I'll eventually have time.
>>
Man, I wish one of you guys going to a rave could just pick me up on the way.
>>
>>730286493
Ikr
>>
>>730285208
Knows limits
*gets fucked up*
Forgot limits.
>>
>>730286187
Meds are funny, my friend used those for a while, no bad effect, police cant do shit, you are safe, really good if you like fast music: hardcore, techno, hardtechno, other techno subgenres

Really want to get here https://youtu.be/hNyObeTYp5I <3
>>
>>730280167
Honestly, I was in the same way. I started asking friends who I knew smoked weed if I could hang out with their friends. 2 years later, I was shooting up outside a bunnings in Bendigo when I got arrested.

tl;dr start smoking weed
>>
>>730286836
Been doing that for years
>>
>>730280167
show tits and ill decide whether or not ill whore you out. can get you plenty of drugs and "wrong people" too. grew up with them.
>>
>>730280167
I got weed whenever you want
>>
>>730280167
In my experience people who seem to call shots, but don't work at the clubs know where to get the good stuff (typical partyfixers). They tend to be skeptical of new people though. Look for a well dressed chad popping bottles up the the VIP like there's no tommorow on the club's dime.

Disclaimer: Don't do drugs, they're bad. Coke will eat at your soul.
>>
>>730286757
I know its hard. I ate a couple 4mg hydromorphone pills and snorted one just to test the waters since orally hydromorphone has low bio-availability. Well 2 more snorted and 2 more chewed and i'm shaking like a leaf dry heaving in the toilet...
>>
>>730286999
Try TOR
My friend bought tons od weed there
You can find all types of drugs here
>>
>>730280167
got kik ?
>>
>>730280167
You could just chill with me for a couple weeks. I guarantee you you'll be getting fucked in the ass while in a k-hole in two days, tops. If that, even.
>>
>>730287173
Fuck that shit. Too many impotent clandestine chemists selling bunk trash.
>>
>>730287132
Honestly the worst ive ever done is smoke weed. However as an EMT Ive seen plenty of people get fucked up.
>>
>>730287016
tits are shitty and still in development, but if they're not bigger v. soon, insurance will pay for implants, so yay?

>>730287230
Nope, sorry.

>>730287384
Honestly would consider it, but you probably live nowhere close to me.
>>
>>730287486
You need to read sellers rates, if people say that somebody sucks, his drugs can t be good
>>
fly to the uk and i'll feed you drugs and you can suck my dick.
>>
>>730287511
I honestly stick to alcohol most of the time. I have a lot of relatives in the medical field but I'll never be wasted enough to make that erroneous decision...
>>
>>730287732
If I ever really wanted to I would just get a test kit. What I really want is a vial of hydromorphone.
>>
>>730287681
What kind of insurance company would pay for implants?
>>
>>730288082
All of them, provided the trans thing has been confirmed by a specialized therapist. They have to. This is Germany. They also pay for HRT.
>>
>>730287681
I can travel. My take home salary is crazy right now. I'm not a horrible person, I just do a fucking tonne of drugs and do even more questionable things while high.
>>
>>730287681
show tits now
>>
>>730280890
>hey guise, come to niggerville. it's gr8. we totally won't fuck your shit up
>>
>>730288312
I always figured that Insurance companies would only cover actual health issues.
>>
>>730288705
Oh go eat a dick.
>>
>>730287681
>>730288471
I concur. Show us your malformed mammary members
>>
>>730280167
No one sucks dick for coke .
Try meth
>>
Not gonna show tits. Sorry, but I'm really feeling like shit now and will try to sleep.
I have to be up in about three hours. Hooray.

Thanks to those of you who had something constructive to say. Seriously.
You're good people.
>>
>>730280167
I was a blown heroin addict for 6 years, don't try to get into that lifestyle believe me
>>
>>730288845
When I say health issue I mean stuff that actually threatens your life. Implants probably wont make you live longer.
>>
>>730289095
I had a friend who used to deal meth and he said it makes them way more horny and just crazy. I guess that's good or bad depending on the way you look at it. I just stay away from that shit in general.
>>
>>730289216
Have a good night anon. I'd advise finding a better path in life to strive for.
>>
>>730289321
Sorry for reading that the wrong way. A lot of people here are super anti-trans, afterall.
Insurances actually give a fuck about mental health here, too, so if you have severe body dysphoria, which is kinda obvious when you're trans, implants would immensely improve life quality.
>>
>>730289572
Thats fine I totally get it. I just think of Trans related stuff as being a social issue rather than health.
>>
>>730289572
Or just get the help you need and not harm yourself. I've always thought implants in general are pointless. Either you love your own body or you don't
>>
>>730280622
Agreed. OP, don't fuck up your life, but go ahead and have some fun.
>>730280757
That's a good way to get ripped off or worse. OP doesn't know any druggies, I doubt they know reliable darkweb link for quality drugs.
>>
>>730287681
show anyways. i like them small.
>>
where are you from op. if im nearby ill use the fuck out of you.
>>
That is retarded. Just go to a couple local band concerts and stay till they end to hang with the bands.
>>
>>730284173
Once you learn how and have a clean rig you never forget how to hit..
>>
>>730280167
remain a shut in. You do not want to get in with the wrong people unless you are making money out of it.
>>
Stay in school op, work hard and get a good job, find a good mate and have 2-3 children. Raise them right and make sure they have the opportunities they need to succeed in the world. And if you do everything right, if you're very lucky, you'll be able to enjoy your success from age 65-70 before your body falls apart and you die.

Drugs are a dead end
>>
>>730287132
First time you always puke. Just don't start shooting em
>>
>>730280167
Yo know i clicked this thread to offer advice and then saw the 2nd half of it. If you're wanting to suck cock for rock then it doesn't matter who you hang out with, you're a wrongen piece of shit whore.

Have fun living a disgraceful existence you gross cunt.
>>
>>730290886
I've always wanted to shoot up some legit prescription morphine or hydromorphone. People are fucking stupid to think you can just crush a pill and shoot that shit up.
>>
>>730280167
Druggie and previous dealer here.

If you are willing to risk it, you can get drugs from high school kids. They can often be found smoking cigarettes, fighting, and acting like autistic niggers. High school dealers are only good for weed and pills. If you want to smoke weed, get yourself some papers, a herb grinder, a lighter, and a scale. Weed is often sold in grams. You only need a little bit of good pot to get high. Make nice with some young delinquents, maybe help get them some cigarettes or liquor, since you're an adult. When it comes to weed, there is an etiquette. It's perfectly fine to weigh your purchase to verify you have received the correct amount. Never give someone your money before they give you the drugs, because they will rip you off. As for pills, before taking anything, consult a pill identifier website to figure out the dosage and compound, as well as drug/food interactions and side effects.

When it comes to harder stuff, especially uppers, go to a particularly crazy club or better yet, a rave, and make nice with the people there that are obviously fucking gone. I find that the gay-dominated bars, clubs and hotels are often the easiest. When approaching a druggie and/or dealer, be casual and inoffensive. Make yourself approachable. Normally, this can be achieved with a cigarette and a chill demeanor. If someone mentions drugs, casually let them know you're interested in that sort of thing and if they know of anyone who could help you. This is often the best way to get cocaine, MDMA, and pretty good meth.

If you're interested in downers, go to a house party or a chill music venue. Find the guy that everyone is getting drugs from and join them.

Keep money for drugs with you when you go out to questionable places. Don't flaunt your money. Learn what your drugs are suppose to look, taste, smell, and feel like before you buy from someone you don't entirely trust.
>>
File: magic_nose_dust.jpg (588KB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
magic_nose_dust.jpg
588KB, 2688x1520px
>>730280167
It does sound retarded. Even if you live in some upper middle class fantasy gated community, it's not hard to find druggies. In fact you are statistically more likely to find them there anyway, but they are not hard to find anywhere else either. Especially if you've got money and are willing to let people leech off you.

Pro tip: never trust anyone to go buy drugs for you, unless you really, really know you can trust them. At the very least you drive them. Especially with harder drugs, you will be told to wait in the car, and this is normal, but never give someone your money to go alone.

Also, get yourself a gun, and keep a round chambered and ready. With hard shit, especially meth, you are going to be dealing with some really fucked-up, extremely paranoid people.
>>
>>730286271
try the Water gate in warshawer streiss (or whatever the fuck) if you can't get in the berghain
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.