[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking girlfriends, what pisses you off about yours /b/ ? I'll

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: bbqday.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
bbqday.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
Fucking girlfriends, what pisses you off about yours /b/ ?

I'll go first, absolute hypocondriac, ALWAYS ill in one form another, this hurts, that hurts, I dont feel well.

Does nothing to improve this, eats junk, smokes cigarrettes, does no exercise. For example today just sat moping around the house when she doesnt feel well, instead of going to bed to rest shes just sat there looking miserable, complaining about everything and interfering with what im doing like turning my music down to an inaudible level.
>>
>>730227705
I have a couple fuckbuddies, once one starts acting up it's NEXT for her. Only betas have to settle for one puss.

Had plenty of relationships but I dislike the jealousy and the feeling of Damocles' sword hanging over my head. Why give a woman control ever?
>>
>>730227864
I hear you bro, I guess my response to that is the feeling of affection and being cared for is comfortable and nice. Even when ive been single I kinda yearned for that from the fuck buddies even though I was sleeping around plenty.

My next issue is after 3 years the sex is non existant whatever I do, buy nice panties, complement her, give her back rubs.

Literally turned down an 7/10 danish girl on holiday that was chatting to me in a club, the jealousy on this danish girls face when my girl came up to kiss me was crazy, instantly starting interrogating her 'how long have you and him been together' etc. etc.

being in a relationship is fucking taxing because im constantly turning down hq pussy.
>>
>>730228324
Let me tell you, I've had a gf for 5 yrs before I became a pseudo-fuckboyy. Turned down so much pussy and made sacrifices expecting her to do the same. In the end she didn't. Looking back I wouldn't have turned down those chicks. Just a thought. Either way I believe relationships always have their natural death, usually after 3-4yrs. Also the reason why I don't want kids, nor want to live together.
>>
She's fat, depressed, doesn't exercise, doesn't eat right, always wants mcdonalds. smokes tons of weed every day, doesnt pay for rent, doesnt pay for food.
shwe cries and complains alot and doesnt do anything to change it.
in fact im gonna dump both of my gfs and date someone entierly different.
>>
>>730229014
wow dewd, so many parallels there apart from in the last 1.5 years she has been pulling her weight with working and bringing some money in.

My girl isnt fat but she isnt super healthy.

>complains of physical pain, wont do any exercise to improve the fact her knees never get used properly.
>complains of flabbyness, wont do any exercise to change this.
>always has some sickness/illness, smokes cigarettes before eating properly, smokes weed every fucking day when she has it, eats alot of shit.
>because of inadequacies I believe is why we dont hardly have any sex anymore, like literally have to beg for it its fucking pathetic, get sex 1-2 a month, Ive had 1 blowjob in the last year.

sex is just sex right? if she wont , or doesnt want to fuck me im entitled to get it elsewhere right? Wouldve totally gone home with danish girl the other night if she wasnt catching a flight at 7am.

I also get eyefucked by most women (alot of 8/10 cougars too!) whenever I go out too, or get women come up to me talking inane shit just so they can talk to me.

Surely its 2017 the topic of sex ownership is irrelevant now, I mean it wouldnt even bother me if she wanted to fuck other guys provided I wasnt there.
>>
File: 1488229929777.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488229929777.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>730227864
this isn't a roleplaying thread.
>>
>>730229753
you know you can do better, why prolong both your misery? If you let her free she'll find that drive to improve herself. She's become lazy because you enabled her, moran.
>>
>>730230804
dewd shes got alot better since Ive met her, and she is good for me otherwise im a self destructive alcohol and drug abusing fuck. I mean this world is fucked and existance is pain finding someone to share this brief time should count for something.

people grow together or apart, life is about progression, none of us are perfect and there is always room for improvement.

We are such a throw away society now we think when we face adversity best to abandon ship.

Having been a whore getting alot of HQ ass taking coke 3-4 times a week and drinking every day to the stability of being truly loved I know which lifestyle made me want to not hang around.

Even to this day I feel that the collective pain of how fucked we all are as a race is so taxing I dont have the energy for it anymore, hate to sounds like a cheesy stereotype but love is the only thing worth living for, not money, not HQ ass but being perpetually so alone and isolated, and certainly not things like your fucking iphone.

Anyway im just ranting to my /b/rothers we all need to get shit off our chest.
>>
>>730231323
I don't believe "things get better again". I hear everyone always ranting on about that but I have my doubts. Sounds delusional. Love is a fleeting emotion. It's good but once it's reached it's expiration date is when you need to bail before things turn nasty.
>>
Been in a relationship with a girl for 4 years she used to be a 9/10 but has been steadying packing on weight. I could litterally copy paste all of your stories it's pretty much identical.

>fat but won't exercise
>complains about money wont get a job or finish school

Turn down pussy on the regular but always keep them within the net for when it falls apart.
Why are women so retarded?
>>
>>730232674
You're the retarded one for sticking with her, lmao.
>>
>>730231720
your life has been at a constant for the entire duration, no ups, no downs, you arent constantly progressing and learning new things acquiring knowledge changing your perspective as you age.

Congrats anon your a fucking anomalie, you know that there is this massive fission reaction in the sky outside your parents basement the rest of us call the sun, its like a lightbulb except it doesnt have a switch.
>>
>>730232858
I'm talking about romantic relationships lol, thought that's obvious. Why so mad
>>
>>730232674

well when I met my girl she was a trainwreck, we both were, I was self destructive, horrifically alone getting HQ ass working as an accountant (good money) in an offshore jurisdiction and taking alot of coke and drinking fuck tons.

She since weve been together has improved her job prospects progressively and is much better, not sleeping in until 2pm and much more responsible.

I am not trying to kill myself daily with a cocktail of drugs with a trail of meaningless sex in my wake and broken women I manipulated and used as fuck toys, to this day one im still in contact with has serious issues with maintaining any kind of relationship, I totally broke her.

>>730232812
the other guy has bigger balls that you ever could child, run away at the first sign of adversity 'hurr durr' shouldnt you be posting bananas on 9gag somewhere?

>>730232674
try and be a positive influence for your girl, if she wont do things with you go and do them on your own, she will either realise she can stay at home being miserable or have fun with you in activities such as cycling, swimming, going to the beach, going for walks.

We are all pretty broken one way or another, being able to give peple the confidence to empower themselves is, well, it is completely something else.

You can impact peoples lives positively or you can be a selfish piece of shit adding to the misery of the world, your shout ...
>>
>>730233293
Welp call me a kid but at least I have internal peace.
>>
I've had many relationships throughout the years and it's always the same story . The problem isn't you , or the fact that the world is shit , it's he fact that women are whole heartedly , deeply , deeply fucking stupid and none of them think logically like a man .

Doesn't matter if she's the coolest girl in the world , sooner or later , she will complain about literally everything you do and bitch at you and make you miserable .

I've never in my 35 years living been proven wrong . They are all deeply fucking stupid and pretty soon your going to the candle store on your Saturday afternoon or fucking apple picking ... they pay Mexicans like 10 cents an hour to pick apples WHY THE FUCK am I picking apples just because this intelligically inferior being saw it on some tv show . It's just one horrible idea after another ; the next idea worse then the last . It's just a constant face palm .
>>
File: mfw (2).jpg (51KB, 331x630px) Image search: [Google]
mfw (2).jpg
51KB, 331x630px
>>730230192
>mfw being this new to the site and not knowing about the Game
>>
File: afro-shaking-head-no.gif (2MB, 179x171px) Image search: [Google]
afro-shaking-head-no.gif
2MB, 179x171px
She left me and is now marrying someone else who she said reminds her of me and somehow expects me to still be her friend
>>
>>730233719
>Women are like children. At the very least they're not responsible adults.
Dingdingding. Expect them to be more capable and you're in for a surprise. They're shallow, opportunistic and lack any sense of honour. I laugh at men who project these values upon their partners.
>>
>>730233719
Apple picking and a candle store? Fucking kek
>>
>>730233466
no human has internal peace, well, that is unless your so full gone retard to not acknowledge the world you live in.

Ignorance is blizzz.

>>730233028
Its an angry thread did you not read the first post, im just ranting...

My apologies anon, I hear what your saying and would usually agree with you that people dont change but then ive seen such a change in the girl im with currently, and I would like to believe I can still change myself and be better than what I am.

Isnt that life we get better and better and then we die.
>>
>>730227705

Yeah fuck girlfriend they are always so.... non-existant !!!
>>
>>730227705

The fuck is this? Then fucking leave her, break up, call it quits, bye-motherfucking-felicia. Stop whining, you idiot. You two are not compatible and will never be happy if you come to 4chan to complain about her wrong doings
>>
>>730234713
There is no glory in living a purposely tragic life. Surround yourself with people who pull you up, not drag you down. There lies your power in altering your reality. I love women but I don't let them drag me down. In practice I have relationships but don't give them commitment, so they can't control my life and make it riddled with unnecessary drama. Most women act as if they're living an actual chick flick. Call it the Sex and the city generation. Not my cup of tea. Eventually every man gets ground into a beta pulp after enough exposure to a woman. First they remove you from your friends, then they just increase their influence by living together etc. And they'll throw you out when they're done with you. Thx but no thx.
>>
>>730233834
lol, its a really shitty book that climaxes with a guy who has had so much casual sex and no real love or affection he wants to kill himself.

>neil strauss-the game

Edgy as fuck read that 'teaches' you how to behave to get lots of casual ass.
>>
>>730233838
yea dewd, super toxic, fuck that nonsense
>>
>>730227864
>Why give a woman control ever?

Not about control, it's about life and human relationships after all. Having a lifelong partner can be essential, materialistic and hedonistic acts will not last forever and of course will not be - not even close - as rewarding as a romantic or formal relationship.

So being in a relationship requires giving control to the other person at some point, yes, but it's not what it's all about. Women can handle that pretty well, in my opinion. My family was pure matriarchy
>>
>>730227705
My girl has most of the upsides:
Earn more money than me, super kind to me so most of the time I have to tell her we split the bill (engineer so I don't have a bad salary but she's a management consult)
Fit body and do a lot of exercise (which is #1 I'm looking for in a girl)
I guess only downside is that she's 8 years older which she mentions a lot (I don't care but I know she does)
>>
>>730235821
>tfw the girl I'm seeing now is 8 years older as well
Not dating but fwb...
Best thing to happen to me so far this year.
>>
>>730235814
>My family was pure matriarchy
So was mine, hence my opinions. I like that you still believe in lifelong partnership, but what I see around me all point to the contrary. Women will divorce you over nothing. And it's usually them applying for the divorce, not the men (85%-15%). So it's not even up to you. Stay idealist tho.
>>
>>730236193

Neh, I don't really believe in lifetime partnership, I said longtime - the excitement of love and commitment of partnership doesn't last forever, but it can last long enough for it to be more powerful in the long run than meaningless sex and other hedonistic momentary stuff.

I posted a threat about this on reddit actually, about how unethical marriage is (mostly exaggerated). Got some asses pissed and my threat taken down.

Anyway, for me, a partner with whom I can smoke my evenings with and talk about anything, because of compatibility, is worth all the chicks I may have banged in my years being alive.
>>
>>730233719
>I've never in my 35 years living been proven wrong

Must have been living under a rock, or you were born and raised in fucking Alabama. Maybe your mother saw what was coming and she strangled you while in the uterus, so not enough oxygen got to your brain, hence the stupidity.

I stepped foot in my first computer science class in college and I could smell sexism in the air from all those baboon looking sack of nerds. There's nothing I can do to change your retarded, conservative and patriarchal mind, however, being 35 years old now, so I'll just throw shit at you for how:
>whole heartedly , deeply , deeply fucking stupid
you, in fact, are.
>>
>>730227705
You're right. grown women are always pretending to be sick.

It's a competition to see who can be more sick. they compete with their friends. so they can be the most frail and helpless to illicit sympathy.

not all girls do this though.
>>
>>730227864
This guy is a disillusioned fuck.

You're clearly a virgin who thinks women are stupid.

What on earth would compel a woman to have sex with a man that doesn't give her control. You can't just dump fuckbuddies just like that. No woman is going to even start having sex with a guy until she has a backup plan to tie him down with.
>>
>>730239471
wut
>>
>>730239471
Nah
>>
My girlfriend let's me do anything to her. She said my body is completely hers to play with. But. But.... She won't let me take lewds. Only underwear. She has a 10/10 body.
>>
>>730240657
Completely mine**_
>>
>>730227705
All right, I'll bite:
My wife refuses to take birth control, doesn't believe in abortion (atheist so idk why), has NO sex drive, is a complete fucking bum, there's shit all over my nice house, is constantly glued to her fucking cellphone,watches sex in the city, is completely ungrateful when I do nice things for her and just expects more instead, is physically distant most of the time, makes a majority of her decisions based on her feelings only, and can never talks about anything that is bothering her. Plus her 2nd day of her period she is a complete emotional train wreck.
Now, to be fair, she is fiercely loyal to me, I get sex for the most part if I want, she just never instigates, she's a chef for a living so she can cook like a motherfucker, and she's a great mom.
Side note, she's fat at fuck but I like using her belly as handles when I fuck her doggy style and her tits are huge. Plus , even though we're in our mid-30s , she's only fucked 2-3 guys her entire life including me so the pussy is clean.
>>
motivate them or leave them, don't be a little bitch boy
>>
>>730240921
Also, samefagging here, but pretty sure she's pregnant again too. Strongly considering finding a really good life insurance policy and offing myself. I can't deal with raising another kid, and she won't fucking listen to me when I've told her this, she's too busy being caught up in"I just don't believe in it" fuck that shit why is she going to make me serve ANOTHER 18 year sentence. I can't fucking do it, man.
>>
>>730227705

>smokes cig...
Dump.

/thread
>>
>>730233719
She wants to do that kinda weird boring stuff cause she wants to put pictures up online showing she's having a great time,
Suck it up, fake the smile learn to like it or else she will be bored with you
Women have phases and just keep them happy
>>
>>730241412
Get a vasectomy
>>
thread needs more pics of gf's to judge if they're worth the shit you're putting up with
>>
>>730242323
Believe me, I would gladly, but I have no insurance and no spare money. Every spare penny goes to upkeep on the house and my kids school (she's on partial scholarship at the best local private school)
My plan is to fund a vasectomy with our tax return next year though. It just kills me that she won't look beyond "muh morals" and bite the fucking bullet on an abortion. We're married, isn't this shit supposed to be a mutual choice?
>>
>>730239753
>Implying you don't pose as the back up plan and then bail on her slutty ass
>>
>>730241412
Pro tip: most life insurance policies don't cover suicide within the first two years.
>>
>>730244858
That's what I was afraid of. Thinking like driving off a bridge or something might work. You know, make it look like an accident. I know a couple scumbag biker guys who would do anything for money too, maybe stage a fake break in at the house when no one is here and have them shoot me and take whatever they want from the house, only own a few grand worth of nice electronics and stuff, but it might be enough for these meth heads
>>
>>730227705
Nothing, because I'm in a relationship with someone I actually want to be with.

Leave her you stupid fuck.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.