[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm nearing the big 30, and i havent drank any alcohol since

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: Untitled.png (1MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 800x600px
I'm nearing the big 30, and i havent drank any alcohol since i was 18, due to becoming a fucking asshole when im drunk. I havent done anything exciting for over 10 years, /b/, and its fucking boring.

I figured out i want to try marijuana, but finding a dealer is hard, and scary..

What do, /b/ ?
>>
>>730196987

Move to a legal state. Or find some seeds and grow your own.
>>
get a job at Dominos and I garantee you can find a dealer thats not scary

btw pot dealers usually arent scary
>>
>>730196987
Weed is not for everyone, i smoked it daily for 12 years and ended up becoming addicted to it. It also has a negative effect on your mental health if you use it too often.

Anyways, to answer your question.. it is not hard to find, i take it you live in the UK? just ask your friends if they know anywhere you could score a bag from, chances are they will. Maybe if they can't personally, they will know someone who can.

When you smoke, start off very small.. like a joint with a little sprinkle in, and don't take big cowboy puffs off it. You don't want to go on a whitey, trust me.
>>
>>730197090
>>730197225

Not an amerifag, nor a britfag, i'm actually a norfag..

And it is scary yes..
>>
>>730197225
How small should i start off with then ?

Not ever done it before, so i wouldnt know

(Ironically, my sister blazed it alot when she was 13-15.. shes 24 now)
>>
>>730196987
Visit a state where it's legal, but also don't expect much out of it. Work on fixing your shit probably
>>
>>730197932

see

>>730197791
>>
>>730198272
So Amsterdam? Any touristy weed place will have staff that can talk you through buying and whatnot
>>
>>730197874
pinch off the size of a small pebble, smoke it in pipe and if you feel nothing repeat with same amount till u baked. also wait a while in between hits
>>
>>730198402
norfag = Norway you cretin

Also, amsterdam has banned tourists from blazing it..
>>
>>730198465
I feel like you're extremly helpful, so i'll keep that in mind when i get it
>>
>>730197874
Depends on the strength of the bud, and the method of smoking it. You are a newb though, so i would advise getting a large rolling paper.. i don't know if you have rizla in Norway, but a king size rizla would be large enough. Put your tobacco in, and sprinkle a little bit of the weed in it, not enough that you can't see the tobacco, but not too little where you can hardly see the weed. The key is not going overboard whilst smoking it, take a few puffs off and wait a bit, if you still feel okay, light it up again and repeat.
>>
>>730198466
take a train ride you silly fuck
>>
>>730198466
No it hasn't, i used to go to dam all the time. And my friend works there, tourists can still blaze. The dutch are not stupid, do you realise how much profit they rake in off weed in Amsterdam.
>>
>>730198637
idk man whenever i mix nic and thc i get way more fucked up
>>
>>730198637
Dude you're helpful as fuck. Thank you. Genuinly Thank you!

But i dont smoke cigarettes tho. Problem there ?

>>730198683
Fuck off, we dont have trains this far up in Northern Norway

>>730198728
Well, i stand corrected

>>730198783
This ^
>>
>>730198783
Depends if you already smoke tobacco or not, if you don't you will get a tobacco rush. In Europe it is common to roll spliffs though, aka tobacco and weed in a rolling paper. Hardly anyone smokes pure joints/blunts here.
>>
>>730198466
Norwegian here. Not OP. I was in Amsterdam 3 weeks ago. No problems with buying joints and space cakes at coffee shops. Got 2 joints with white widow and 2 very potent space cakes. No questions asked and they knew we were tourists. Even smoked one of the joints there in the shop.
>>
I turn 29 this year...
Canadian, havent had alcohol in the past 20 mins, have so many different types of weed i don't know which to smoke first
>>
>>730199059
Jojo, men gidd ikke å dra til Amsterdam bare for d. Hadde dratt for å se drit, da.

Men i Tromsø så e d litt mer vansklig å finne en som selg.. og ikke ripoff
>>
>>730196987

Order online like every one else?
>>
>>730197115

This. I remember one of my first jobs was pizza hut when I was 17. People would offer to smoke me out all the damn time, or would offer to sell.
>>
>>730199332

Obviously.. its 'murica..
>>
>>730199214
Da har du ikke så mange valg. Du kan finne deg en dealer i Tromsø eller så må du kjøre til en annen by for å kjøpe det der. Du kan også prøve å kjøpe på det mørke nettet, men jeg tror politiet har begynt å fokusere mer på de sidene.
>>
>>730199588
Æ trur ikke politiet fokusere så mye på folk som kjøpe Marijuana for personlig bruk akkurat..

Og DW e vældig usikkert.. Rykta om at TOR end-to-end har blitt brutt\dekryptert..
>>
>>730197874
the fuck why aren't you asking your sis, she obviously knows where to get some
>>
>>730199838
came here to say this.

what the fuck, OP just ask your sister.
>>
>>730199838
>>730200039

yeah like i want her to know..

To my siblings im the big brother who dosent do any drugs, not even alcohol.. i need to keep up appearances..
>>
>>730196987
DXM instead. Cheap, legal, and pretty good.
>>
>>730200122
Explain this DXM you speak of
>>
File: 613008715120.jpg (133KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
613008715120.jpg
133KB, 600x600px
>>730200080

If that's the way you're looking at this situation, then you dont need drugs. You need a hobby.

Look into wood turning or metalworking. something to keep your hands occupied.
>>
File: robo.jpg (450KB, 1280x1700px) Image search: [Google]
robo.jpg
450KB, 1280x1700px
>>730200235
Robitussin. Do some research.

You can get 225mg in gelcaps for $1 at dollar tree. Good deal
>>
>>730200443
Something tells me thats used in conjuncture with Ritalin..
>>
>>730200443
how many of those would you have to take?
>>
>>730200443 Can't get that in Norway. It's illegal unless you have a prescription for it.
>>
>>730196987
Go to the local student bar (you don't have to drink booze.) Hang around 'til you see someone promising or ask around. It'll take an evening at most.
>>
>>730196987
> grown man
> but it's scaaaaaary

Nut up faggot
>>
>>730196987
>What do, /b/ ?
Get a hobby, or become proficient at something. That satisfaction will last longer than a birthday night.
>>
>>730201064
Alright, you cretin

Do tell me how i do NOT get ripped off by buying some moss or some shit like that
>>
>>730200122
>>730200235
>>730200443
For the love of god no
>>
>>730201522
Dont worry, i dont take anything thats not either destilled, or grown naturally in a pot\soil..

MedCorp's can suck my dick !
>>
You stopped drinking for 12 years because you were an asshole when you were 18? Damn what did you do, kick someone's dog?
>>
>>730200541
dextrometorphan
its for coughing

you take like 13 doses at once and it becomes a halluzinogen
>>
>>730201522
Indeed. . .DXM is horrible fucking advice. I mean. . .if you REALLY want to get loaded then by all means, go on a robotrip. But that is something you outgrow at like 16.
>>
>>730200541
No. Do some research.

>>730200644
One bottle is 15 gelcaps, or 225mg. I'd start there and see what you think. But note that there are several different 'plateaus' that all have varying effects. Taking more doesn't just get you higher, it alters it and becomes a whole different experience.

1st plat is a tipsy, euphoric and sometimes stimulating drunkenness. Music is notably better as well. I remember the first time I tried this was extremely magical. I was bent over my desk doing whatever when it hit, I stood up and I had this feeling like my head and torso kept going up and up through the ceiling. Such a good feeling. It's still good but my tolerance is killing me lately.

2nd plat is where it starts to turn from a 'high' to a 'trip'. You start getting visuals behind your eyes, nothing dramatic but shapes and geometry, blobs of color etc. Might start getting double vision here, best to lie down.

3rd plat is pretty intense. Both 2nd and 3rd are best taken in bed with music and lights off. If you're up and walking around you might have a hard time perceiving the world. Using the internet is confusing and shit and you might have a bad time. Visuals on DXM only show up in absolute dark, so if you're lights are off and it's night time you'll be seeing some shit. Generally if you hit 3rd plat it's more than just seeing some shit, you get transported to other worlds or a place and time from your memory. It's very vivid, real, and fascinating. This is a experience to remember, though blacking out and forgetting most of it is not uncommon. Don't do 3rd plats often, and definitely don't do one if you're new to DXM.

Dosage varies wildly from person to person. You can look up recommendations but I say take one bottle of 225mg gelcaps and go from there. That could be a 1st plat or even a 2nd plat, it all depends on your body's chemistry. You can start with half a bottle if you're uncomfortable with the idea. After that you can just add 100-150mg each trip.
>>
>>730196987
just ask anyone who looks like they smoke, they arent scary and neither are weed dealers.
youre not trying to buy tar heroin off the mexi mafia or meth from the street kid trying to supply his own habit
>>
>>730201476
Do you know what it looks and smells like?
The price should be 100 NOK per gram and you normally get 1, 5 or 10 grams from street dealers. I hear prices are a bit higher further north so it might be a bit more in Tromsø.
You will buy hasj. There is no good marijuana in Norway.
>>
>>730201476
The first rule of drugs, never give anyone more money than you're willing to loose.

Just go to a bar and make drunk friends, ask if they know how to get weed and try to buy on the premises. If they ask you to go somewhere take your own car and trust your gut. Don't put yourself in a bad situation.

If you're going to by drugs you're going to get fucked eventually.
>>
>>730202102
>If you're going to by drugs you're going to get fucked eventually.

I've been doing it 20 years and I've never had a problem.
>>
>>730202397
I think he means if you're buying off of randoms which can confirm. I've been ripped off twice and almost robbed a third.
Never try to buy off of niggers.
>>
>>730202397
You're lucky to deal with people you know. Moving to a new town and having to buy shit in the ghetto people will take your money and run off with it.
>>
>>730202927
You know whats up
>>
File: 1482032691847.jpg (37KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482032691847.jpg
37KB, 720x720px
>>730196987
Aight so lemme hit you with some knowledge.

Weed can be fun, but for many the first few times are lame. Give it a few gos assuming you dont have a really bad time.

Most of my friends absolutely enjoy it. Huge fans.
Some of my friends have extremely bad times on it. They get panic attacks, extremely dizzy, etc. It's just not a good time. If you start feeling weird, just remember its a drug and most of all, IT WILL WEAR OFF and you can't OD or anything like that.
Takes about 2-3 hours for the high to phase out, Enjoy music, shows, food, etc. Talk to people, enjoy communication, etc.

Have fun, be safe, and dont worry.
>>
>>730203313
Oh also, for me, I got really bad cotton mouth, bring cold drinks.

another thing, there are different kinds of highs you can get from weed, described as body highs or mental highs.
Figure out which you like and rooll with it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
>>730203313
Read in his voice
>>
>>730203702
>If you dont prep music, movies, snacks, and drinks you're gonna have a baaad tiiime.

>If you dont have a nice couch or chair to lay in youre gonna have a baaad tiiime
>>
>>730196987
Road trip to a hotel in Colorado. Buy a half ounce of medicinal marijuana in a dispensary and smoke cigarette sized joints on the streets at 3AM.
>>
>>730196987
Protip: Finding a weed dealer is actually quite easy, and from my experience they're pleasant. Granted, I've only bought from people that sell good stuff in a college town.

Also, pot is milder than booze.
>>
>>730203313
You know whats up, fam

i appreciate it
>>
>>730203313
>>730203493
>>730203933

OP here. Thanks man, i'll keep that in mind. Personally i find nothing wrong with weed, since it grows in the ground. It being banned is just medcorpfags who figure out they cant profit of it.

I actually wanted to try marijuana for 2 years now, and every 20th of april i see all these people having a fking good time..

420blazeit
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.