[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tattoos are fucking gay. If you have one, you're a faggot.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: Gaytat.jpg (38KB, 520x637px) Image search: [Google]
Gaytat.jpg
38KB, 520x637px
Tattoos are fucking gay. If you have one, you're a faggot. No exceptions. "But it means something to me" Yeah it means you're a faggot.
>>
What's wrong with being gay?
>>
Depends on the tattoo. I think the barcode ones are pretty useful.
The Jewish star ones are also really good for society in general
>>
tattoos used to be cool, back when they were exclusively the domain of outlaws, sailors, bikers, and punks.

now, it's like every beta nu-male millenial and SJW chick has them.

NOT having a tattoo is actually more counter-culture than having a tattoo in this day and age.
>>
>>730175504
Whoops wrong year
>>
>>730175350
>fucking gay
what's wrong with fucking the gays?
>hahahahaha
>taking life advice from another faggot on /b/
>>
>>730175350
This isn't even something to debate about. The only valid reason for a tattoo is so the riche can process you for gassing easier
>>
in 25 years NO ONE will get tattoos. its a dying fad
>>
>>730175350
Why so butthurt about what other people do with their bodies? Closet faggot?
>>
File: 1469684587115.jpg (32KB, 309x456px) Image search: [Google]
1469684587115.jpg
32KB, 309x456px
>>730175350
agreed OP, tattoos are degenerate as fuck.
>>
>>730175350

Truest thing I've read all day. Well-done, OP.
>>
>>730175812
Nope. I'm pretty open my sexuality. I consider myself straight with a hint of bi curious. I am a little bit of a faggot so it's all good to call out faggots with tattoos for being gigantic faggots.
>>
>Drawing a picture on your skin

kek
>>
>>730175350
You know what's up in this joint.
>>
>>730176000
trips dont lie, tryhard way of trying to be attractive
>>
>>730175350
agreed. tattoos are just a way of broadcasting gayness visually
>>
Why do people care what you do with your body? If you tattoo a huge dick on your chest who cares?
>>
>>730175992
>>730175992
You didn't really answer the question. Why so butthurt about what someone else does with their body?
>>
>>730176755
Because I have to look at it. The way tattoo faggots go out of their way to show off that somebody doodled on their skin is pathetic.
>>
>>730176000
Trips speaks the truth yet again. Seriously, how old are these degenerates? sounds like something a five year old would do
>>
>>730176863
Maybe just don't look at it?
>>
>>730176937
Maybe I just won't breathe either. If someone waves their cock in your face you have no choice but to look at it.
>>
>>730177099
So I'm sitting 15 feet from you and you can see one of my tattoos. And that's the same as me waving my cock in your face?
>>
>>730177278
Yes. Keep your cock covered at all times.
>>
>>730175350
no you are !
>>
One in every hundred tats I see are actually good. The vast majority are terrible.
>>
ITT: Fags who got cucked by dudes with tats.

Sorry for fucking all your wives.
>>
>>730179241
Found the tatfag. What you got. A coooool skull with flames? Radical dude. What a unique guy!!!!@1
>>
>>730179418
I bet he's got the barb wire around his forearm or his leg
>>
>>730175350
So Dwayne Johnson is gay?
>>
>>73017350
You're gay
>>
>>730179907
Yes. He's a mega faggot. NO EXCEPTIONS.
>>
>>730179418
>>730179738
>I make myself feel better by projecting my insecurities on people who make different choices than me

Never once have I brought up any of my tattoos unless someone asks. Even then I honestly am tired of explaining. I love how mad you guys get in these threads.
>>
>>730175350
What if it looks cool and there's an actual reason to have them and you have muscles and shit?
>>
File: mind-blown.gif (2MB, 260x173px) Image search: [Google]
mind-blown.gif
2MB, 260x173px
>>730175509
>NOT having a tattoo is actually more counter-culture than having a tattoo in this day and age.
dude
>>
>>730175509
What? You realize tattoos that been in every culture since the stone age? Their as old as human history. The oldest mummified human remains had tattoos.
>>
>>730175683
We've been getting tattooed for thousands of years. It not going away .... ever
>>
>>730176863
Then remove your eyes edge-lord
>>
>>730180115
So we were right. You have a skull with flames and the lame ass barbed wire scarred on your body. How predictable.
>>
>>730179418
Nope it's a picture of your mother's butthole. She signed it too
>>
>>730180633
That's gay.
>>
>>730180611
>Oh look he technically didn't say I was wrong, so I MUST be right.

You strike me as some antifa SJW faggot. Did the needle hurt when you tried to get your first tat? Poor thing.
>>
>>730180811
I would never let a faggot stick an ink needle in my body. I'm not that desperate for attention.
>>
>>730181095
>Implying everyone does it for attention

You could say that about anything. You fags literally have no argument against Tattoos, you just get so triggered when you see them that you HAVE to post on 4chan about it. If we are the ones looking for attention why do I almost never see Tattoo threads on /b/? Yet I see this thread almost every day. You queers are so worried about Tattoos when there is real shit going on in the world. Stop being a pussy, man the fuck up, and stop being triggered by shit that has nothing to do with your life.
>>
>>730180770
It's your mother's butthole though...so not gay. Unless I was a girl...but I'm not so it's very cool. It's not like trashy or anything it's very tasteful and artsy. Your dad would be proud.
>>
>>730181095
Give me one good argument against tattoos that isn't some dumb fucking cliche assumption like:

>Huurrr I just dun like seeing them tattoos hurrrr
>>
If you were in the military and got a tattoo of your unit or company or what ever the fuck, that's fine by me, anything else is usually pretty fucking meh.

I don't hate people that have them but I feel people usually don't think about how shitty they're gonna look a couple decades down the road.

Also it really grinds my gears when I see an extremely attractive woman and come to find out she has a tramp stamp of a flower or some dumb bird on her chest.
>>
>>730175350
tattoos are only acceptable if you were in the military
>>
>>730181702
>Hurr hurr greentext for no reason

They look like shit. They're unnecessary. They're for faggots. The colours fade faster than my boner when I see a girl with one. There is no logical reason why you would want one other than to parade it off to all your faggot mates and people on the street.
>>
File: BAIT! the thread.jpg (9KB, 264x200px) Image search: [Google]
BAIT! the thread.jpg
9KB, 264x200px
>>730175350
either you have tattoos and you're just fucking around
or you've been btfo by someone with tattoos
either way you're a fag op and anyone caring enough to reply to you is also a faggot, including me
>>
Do you know who hates tattoos? Jews, are you Jewish op?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.