[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to a gun show Sunday to buy a gun to kill myself

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

File: grainy-suicide.jpg (27KB, 381x282px) Image search: [Google]
grainy-suicide.jpg
27KB, 381x282px
I'm going to a gun show Sunday to buy a gun to kill myself with. Gonna grab a 12-gauge shotgun and shoot myself on cam for you faggots. just letting you know.
>>
File: A-Hug-For-You-My-Friend-550x413.jpg (22KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
A-Hug-For-You-My-Friend-550x413.jpg
22KB, 550x413px
>>
>>730083720
Dont forget the time stamps
>>
Before you shoot yourself, be sure to angle the gun correctly. If you just jam it against your chin, there's a good chance you'll actually miss your brain, and end up retarded or paralyzed. Same if you put it in your mouth -- you could just damage your spine, and be paralyzed.
>>
>>730083720
do it while flipping off a tall building for maximum kill bonus
>>
lies
>>
>>730084277
Barrel parrallel to forehead, yes?
>>
>>730083720
Alright, just make sure to back in for dinner after sun set.
>>
>>730083720
so that how my face will look like if i jam a pipe bomb in my mouth,
>>
>>730083998
don't worry, I won't.

>>730084277
I've considered all this. I'm going to make sure it's angled toward my brain and attempt to prevent it from any of that supposed "last minute flinch" bullshit by resting the butt on the ground, kneeling over it and getting it in my mouth at an upward angle. Plus, I live alone so if I do fuck up and pull a James Vance, nobody is going to be around to "save" me before I bleed out.
>>
>>730084277
This and don't forget to get 00 Buck or 1 ounce slug.

Godspeed anon.
>>
File: 960.jpg (73KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
73KB, 960x540px
>>730084871
Definitely worth every possible precaution to avoid this fate... even if you live alone, unless there's nobody within earshot (remember, guns loud) there'll be a cop call shortly after the boom, unless you live in niggerville.

Sorry you've gotta go, but thanks for thinking of sharing if you do.
>>
Just curious, why you killing yourself?
>>
>>730083720
and we should let you know that nobody cares.
>>
>>730084871
Hope you find peace one way or another. Good luck!
>>
>>730083720
Who waits to go to a gun show to buy a shotgun when you can buy one at Wal-Mart right now. You sound like you're full of shit.
>>
you need a kitty
>>
I hope by then you realize how small your problems are and that it could always be worse no matter what. You can change your attitude, it's your choice. You choose to be upset rather than trying to find happiness. Put on Michael Jackson or some shit and dance your ass off or go try to pick up a girl(nothing to lose), start exercising, go in public and just scream something ridiculous. Do something you've always wanted. Life sucks, but you can make it better.
>>
kittys make everything ok
>>
yeah just go have fun
>>
>>730085505
So does a massage with a happy ending.
>>
>>730085489
I hope by then you realize how much of a loser you are by backing out of buying a gun that you just jump in front of a train because you're a no good loser.
>>
>>730083720
Go to Syria and fight isis or something pussy lmao waste your life when you could take out some sand niggers
>>
File: lol.png (24KB, 290x374px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
24KB, 290x374px
>>730084871
forgot pic lol

>>730085180
I'm thinking about doing it while going for partial suspension hanging, with the obvious caveat that the gun shot has a decent chance of breaking the rope. In any case, I'm going to toss a note on the front of my door claiming I'm an heroing by poisonous gas, as one of the biggest complaints law enforcement has regarding people who do that bleach + detergent or whatever shit is that because of the noxious gas, they can't safely get inside to help for sometimes hours.
>>
>>730085423
Can't buy guns at Walmart due to legal issues. Fortunately, my state doesn't require gun show sales to do background checks.

>>730085489
don't be a faggot.

>>730085233
Just feel like it.
>>
op since you no longer fear death why dont you do something cool with that power instead of being a megafaggot
>>
>>730085715
It's bleach +ammonia, maybe a good third insurance, if rope + gun both fail.

Mix them 50/50
>>
>>730084277
When I was a child my neighbor was a man who was blinded from exactly that.
>>
So it was my first date and i was just gona wing it and go to the mall but at the mall we got bored so we decided to go to the movies but the only one playing was the spongebob movie but like apperently this bitch actualy wanted to see it so we saw it (only ones in the theater) then after she kissed me and yea
>>
>>730086474
pee in her butthole
>>
>>730083720
OP. Go google "tried to kill himself shotgun" then click on images.

What you see there are people who have tried to commit suicide by shotgun and failed. See how their faces are fucked up, like a blobfish. Horribly disfigured like they were mauled by five pitbulls pulling a mauling train on they ass. Do you see that? Yet, even though they look grotesque and theyll never eat a sweet pussy again, they would STILL rather be alive. They were so low they shit their faces to fuck, survived, realised life is so precious that they would rather live like that than be dead.
>>
File: suicide.jpg (121KB, 1633x329px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
121KB, 1633x329px
I just capped this in the thread above this one, and I already get to use it.
>>
>>730083720
Exit bags are cheaper. Relativwly idiot proof, and /k/ wants you to do your part to reduce gun stastics. Faggot.
>>
>>730083720
If you wanna kill yourself, I'm not gonna stop you, but I'd really recommend the helium method, using a gun can go wrong in a number of ways. You don't wanna fail and end up like one of those towel head videos.
>>
>>730083720
why u wanna die anon?
>>
>>730083720
Shoot other people first, don't go alone.
>>
File: james-vance.jpg (63KB, 410x329px) Image search: [Google]
james-vance.jpg
63KB, 410x329px
>>730086585
I've seen all that shit before. It's about a 1 in 100 chance of surviving a shotgun to the face, less if angled right and you're not distracted by Judas Priest music. Good enough odds for me.

>>730086209
not a bad idea.

>>730086614
that's really fucking stupid.

>>730086726
yeah but exit bags aren't very fun to watch.
>>
>>730087187
They can be. Do a sing along until you start to fucking die. Thats fun.
>>
>>730087187
You're making the right choice. Have faith in your decision and don't back down.
>>
>>730083720
just to be sure, rig it so it shoots the back of your head
>>
>>730087187
You're missing my point you fucking idiot.

I know youre peobably an ugly fucker right now but the point is those people blew half their faces off and STILL they would rather be alive. They realised suicide was a mistake and even though they only have half a face they wouldnt try again.

Do you have half a face you cumgurgling faggot? No. Then your life aint as bad as theirs and yet they still want to live. Think about it. Whatever reasons you have for killing yourself they also had, they got the shotgun, they pulled the trigger.
>>
>>730083720

When you buy the gun, be sure you buy exactly one bullet to go with it, for the lulz.
>>
>>730086081
>Fortunately, my state doesn't require gun show sales to do background checks.

Ha! No. It's a federal check.
>>
>>730085489
good to see you know his problems faggot.
>>
>>730083720

If any thing, you should bring along a 12ga slug or buck shot with you. Buy the shotgun and load ot, grab your phone and live stream right then and there, do it infront of every body.
>>
>>730088026
Dude, you don't know OPs life. Leave him the fuck alone. I think he's doing a noble act. Something your faggot coward ass never could.
>>
File: 1492731404793.jpg (84KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
1492731404793.jpg
84KB, 700x714px
>>730086081

>mfw this was all an elaborate 'muh gunshow loophole' slide thread
>>
Don't wanna miss it, could you give an aproximate time of the day?
>>
>>730088264
dur unless its a person to person sale. op is probably in ohio. or at least thats a common practice here
>>
>>730088264
Not for used guns.
>>
>>730089165
Gun show loopholes
>>
if this isn't bait, you should set it up so they think you were killed and have to do a big investigation to see if you an herod or was murdered
>>
>>730085489
>HurrDurr, life sucks but you can make it better.
No tater-brain life sucks and it keeps sucking forever. Michael Jackson's bad music won't change that fact. I'd kill myself tonight if I didn't have my stupid cats and dog to look out for. I'm just waiting for them to get old and die so I can hero out.
>>
>>730084530
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/firearms
>>
>>730086209
While you're at it burn charcoal in the room for CO poisoning.
>>
>>730088026
Motherfucker, there are diverse reasons for wanting to kill yourself. You don't know if this nigger has lost his girlfriend or what.
>>
make sure u do a form 4473
>>
>>730083720
Just mix some bleach and ammonia in a bottle and inhale the gas that is produced. Kills you in seconds and you don't have to waste your time waiting on a gun.
>>
>>730090497
>Kills you in seconds
>Kills you
>Seconds
Enjoy your acute respiratory distress syndrome and acute lung injury.
>>
>>730090497
Don't come to my ER if you do this
>>
>>730091219
yea he'd hate to have to explain to his co workers how mad he is that he had to treat you even though he didn't want to
>>
Where are you gonna stream it on?
>>
>>730090497
>don't have to waste your time waiting on a gun
This isn't a decision that should be on impulse.
If you're still committed by the time you get the gun, then it's obviously the right decision for you.
Usually it's being thought of LONG beforehand too.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.