[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a 24 year old conservative white male. I'm currently

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6

I am a 24 year old conservative white male. I'm currently talking to an 18 year old liberal, artsy fartsy, unique snowflake type girl who's into older men. For one reason or another she is in love with me despite my strong right wing political views and vehement opposition to social justice and cultural Marxism. I do love her back, she is a really sweet girl. Not to mention she is very well educated in literature in history which is something I love to talk about. Another bonuses is she likes anime, rick and morty, and all the other same shows as me. However her libtard special snowflake ways are making it hard for me. What is your advice? Should I smash or just forget the whole thing
>>
She will accuse you of raping her. she will get tired of you.
>>
>>730078364
fuck her but dont get attached to her, because she's obviously insane
>>
Walk away and let her have the opportunity to be DPed.
>>
Yeah I've got the same issue. She's a total lib but she's into ddlg, submissive as fuck, but super loving and nice. But then she's got all that snowflake shit and some weird autism-like issues but damn I can do whatever I want. Idk what to do
>>
love her for her, not her politics, and hope she does the same
>>
College aged girls are all toxic. Stay away. Whatever feels good will be short lived.
>>
>>730078364
yo if she looks like that anon fuck it you have to stay with her and smash
I am in the same kind if spot
>>
Been there. Done that. Listen, man...I am straight shooting here...this is a shoot...if you want this girl to get the point of who you are...you are the alpha...you have to be the alpha with these types of females...only fuck her in the ass until she changes to your worldview. Im dead serious. This is all she will understand and if you give her your alpha cock in her leftist pussy she will secrete lubricants that WILL fuck with your mind. Fuck her in the ass till she gets woke. And do not eat her pussy.
>>
File: IMG_0756.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0756.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
SMASH then fake death like this
>>
>>730078364
Mold her, she should still be pluable if sges 18 make her right wing
>>
>>730078661
No she will scream patriarchal rapistry faster than you can insert your dick if she even senses that is your objective.
>>
abandon your conservative ideals, capitalism is dying around you, gender is a lie, and history is almost over. stand and fight beside her, comrade, seize the means of production!
>>
>>730078364
Nigga, she's 18. She'll grow out of that shit in no time.
>>
>>730078969
yea this too if she is 18 and you are 24 work her to the dark side don't be beta
>>
>>730078364
you have been given an opportunity to slowly influence her into being a conservative female. Start slowly and shell start to worship you and your beliefs.
>>
>>730078364

Fuck her, it will be great. You'll get to explore a lot of new things together.

Just dont get too attached because she is obviously a mentalist
>>
just forget her op. You sound like a pretentious nigger who's so far up his own ass he doesn't see humans for what they really are and would rather just use their political views/personal interest as a way to define them.
>>
>>730078740
diddling? what is ddlg
>>
File: baby.png (2MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
baby.png
2MB, 1200x1600px
just work her ..she will come around ...look mine was the same way at the start.. but after a year of slow going she went from ...no fucking way will i send nudes to this if i am out too late with my boys because she is worried ...kek

o and she is 24 and i am 38
>>
>>730078364
>What is your advice?
Kill yourself. The world will be a better place.
>>
>>730079864
Daddydaughterlittlegirl role play basically like she's his daughter and she's a little girl.
>>
>>730079864

Its what pedos do to sate their cravings
>>
>>730079842
on the other hand, instead of reserving your judgement, you would rather just use people's words on a Singaporean pumpkin-carving forum as a way to define them
>>
>>730080059
i shouldnt have axed
>>
get her into melodic hardcore
https://youtu.be/wE6Gp07USJ4

then redpill her on the juice
http://www.toqonline.com/blog/the-psychopathology-of-judaism-2/

then have her call you Daddy Trump when you eat her kitty
>>
>>730078364

Libtard here.

I recommend you break it off.

Likely there will come a time where she or you decide, "Wow, the other person is a reasonable intelligent human being, i ought to be able to convert them to my way of thinking if if just debate them on the matter."

And then it will generate the most amazing, painful, bullshit argument ever and you'll end up hating each other.
>>
File: IMG_0767.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px)
IMG_0767.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
KONO SHITPOST DA
>>
>>730078364

Sounds like her libtardness is a phase. Stick through it and it just might pay off in the long run.
>>
>>730078364
Since my wife died I've only dated and slept with 20 something chicks (I'm 42). But, I'm also super liberal, so the special snowflake stuff doesn't bother me. Thay being said, all the millennials are kinda autistic imo.
>>
>>730079968
Ty 4 the pic
>>
>>730078364
try not to be such a conservative douchebag
>>
>>730080542
You're a faggot
>>
>>730080970
FUCK YOU MELON EATER
>>
>>730080996

And you spelled you're correctly.
>>
>>730078853
if by fake you mean get merked by a vampire head then he can go ahead and do that
>>
>>730080542
ignore the other faggot, you're 100% spot on here
>>
>>730078364
how can you be into rick and morty yet be a conservative?
>>
Story is bullshit.

Who knows why you're posting it though.

NO 18 year old is "well educated" in anything, only what at the time seemed to be edgy and different and would make her parents annoyed. so they take it as some great truth.

After been ground down by bills, taxes, shit relationships, shit marriages, stupid kids, shit bosses...then you can have some perspective.

But not some 18 year old.

And certainly no "strong right wing" male would ever think she's well educated.

FAKE NEWS
>>
If you wanna smash you gotta go against every instinct.
Trannys make me uncomfortable, "Man I just think you should accept people for who they wanna be."
Fags disgust me, "Love is love"
Women abuse getting abortions, "It's your body your choice."
Lie lie lie, but don't forget that you're not a libercuck and you're doing it for the puss, don't start believing that dumb shit you say.
>>
You should kill yourself.
>>
>>730081221
because its a good fucking show you autistic shit
>>
don't talk about politics

i realize this is apparently impossible in the modern age but contain your autism just a tad. if she brings it up, say something along the lines of "I don't want to talk about this." If she pushes the issue she's a cunt, drop her.

it's not like you're gonna marry the bitch fuck

also is her name Morgan
>>
>>730078364
>opposition to social justice
Explain your rationale?
>>
>>730081289
this man knows it
>>
>>730078364
>Aposematic parasite.

Go for it. You will have to burn to learn.
>>
>>730081580

People are not equal.
>>
>>730081289
After dealing with all that I can't say I'm any less liberal, maybe even more. I just wanna go to college but my shit got fucked right outta high school. So I work my butt off and I keep buying cars that keep breaking down. Bout to buy one for 4,000. Hopefully it won't break down like the ones I keep buying for 1,500. Being poor fucking sucks and okay maybe I'm dumb for not spending more on a car right away but fuck you eh like how come EVERY car I buy breaks down and no I can't go get a new one cuz my parents fucked my credit.

So fuck you and fuck everybody. I have a friend who's become totally conservative just because of how 99.9% of lowlifes spend their food stamps. Well fuck what about that .1% of lowlifes that want to get out? Fuck 'em. is what he said. Fine that's fine but fuck you I want OUT and it's feckin hard
>>
>>730081896
I bet you like Ayn Rand
>>
File: baby 2.png (1MB, 1200x1600px)
baby 2.png
1MB, 1200x1600px
>>730080881
NP anon here is another and it is OC
>>
It amuses me that so many people slam hipsters as being shallow pseudointellectual assholes, but then effectively be hipsters so often.

When you look a popular thing, and slam people as being sheep or something for liking it, you're being a hipster.
>>
>>730081503
yeah its a good show full of liberal messages you retarded fuck. There might be such a thing as cognitive dissonance, but it also makes you a fucking hypocrite
>>
>>730082389

Tried reading Atlas Shrugged, got bored, seemed like she just had a thing for businessmen.
>>
>>730082544

Conservatives are able to look at a comedy show and then not get upset when they makes jokes about their demographic. Not all of them trigger like right-wing social justice warriors the moment something they like gets implied to be stupid.
>>
>>730082503
But hating hipsters is one of the cardinal signs of being a hipster.
>>
this thread is turning into /pol/
>>
>>730082684
which makes sense when liberal views cover inclusion for all peoples, you know, like being a generally good person
>>
>>730082838

It's on topic. It wasn't like this started as a "cut penis vs uncut penis pruv me rong" and changed into a political thread. The opening topic is about a libtard vs a conservative.
>>
>>730082656
You should have started with The Fountainhead.
>>
Imagine if instead of Larry the Cable guy and Jeff whatever the mightbearedneck guy were replaced with

Tyrone the white runaway trafficking pimp

or

Shaquaneesa Where my Babby Daddies Jefferson

Would black folks be buying up all the books and DVDs by these two? or flipping their shit and calling for boycotts.

(agreed, trick question, with black people and buying/reading books)
>>
>>730079515
Conservatives and liberals literally have different brains. look up amygdala.

Go out with a conservative and there's a good she'll be stubborn/confident. Go out with a liberal and she'll be open minded/suicidal.
>>
>>730082656
I recently read Anthem, which was a nice little short story that I really enjoyed. Alot of Rand's work is pretty inaccessible though.
>>
>>730083120
She's kinda a blunt instrument though. Not a lot of subtlety in the way she presents her philosophy. We The Living is about as subtle as she gets. And the way she presents sex is interesting. None of the conservatives who think they are producers ever talk about that part.
>>
>>730081479
This. You're too far gone.
>>
>>730078364
I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS
>>
Women believe what their men believe. Just make her cum and sge'll shift.
>>
I was in that situation years ago. We just avoided talking politics. Then we had kids and she had to deal with the public school system and homeless methheads camped in playgrounds and the delusional progressive bullshit disappeared in a hurry.
>>
>>730082282
>fuck man, i can't roll this shitbox anymore because of xyz
>hmmm, might aswell sell it on the web and hopefully find some dumbass who knows jackshit about cars that's going to buy it without inspecting it or asking technical questions
>>
>conservative

Stopped reading.
>>
>>730078364
Op you really must be some kind of faggot. Who gives a shit about your political views. If you love the girl be with her
>>
>>730083058
>[citations needed]
>>
>>730084934
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/calling-truce-political-wars/

But it doesn't support the claims made.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.