[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we say this most fucked up thing we ever did to a girl.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 34

File: File Aug 02, 8 03 26 PM.jpg (551KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
File Aug 02, 8 03 26 PM.jpg
551KB, 1200x1600px
ITT: we say this most fucked up thing we ever did to a girl.

>>Have gf I liked a lot in HS
>>She is 10/10 for small shithole town
>>Go to college and realized she is like 7/10 irl and really fucking annoying/emotionally unstable
>>She stays in shithole town
>>Don't care about her anymore but sex is still fucking amazing as she is a total freak
>>Convince her I have a cuck fetish
>>Get her to fuck a few of my mates that stayed back home
>>They love it, pound her down
>>IDGAF because I am off chasing college tail
>>They tell me what they want and I talk her into doing it, all the while telling her that I love her and this is just making our relationship stronger.
>>My friend sends me pic related
>>Tell her I like that let them take more pics
>>She does for a while
>>Meet college qt
>>She sees I am in relationship on FB
>>GodDamnIt.jpg
>>Call gf tell her I can't handle it anymore and I am dumping her
>>Blame her of being a whore and call her a bunch of mean shit
>>She totally melts down
>>IDGAF.jpg
>>Find out like a year later that one of my mates kept blackmailing her into fucking with the pics they took.

Sorry for shit greentext its my first.
>>
I remember you from the other thread. Got any more pics of her?
>>
gay story, but post more pics
>>
>>730054561
>Be me
>In high school
>GF is 5/10 at most
>She breaks her leg
>Needs help on crutches
>Break up with her because I don't wan't to be seen with a cripple
It's probably not fuck up by 4chan standers but People gave me shit about it at school.
>>
>>730055590
That's pretty fucked mate
>>
>>730054561
Mine is hardly fucked up

In middle school there was a semi retarded girl on my bus and i'd sit behind her and rip up erasers and put them in her hair, i'd watch her walk off the bus with like 30 chunks of pink eraser in her hair
>>
I pretended to be 17 years old when I was 23-25? and met up with a girl 30 minutes away to fulfill my fetish.

I took her to the local park around 1-2 am and took her down to the pond. We brought a towel for sex.

>Get down to the pond, we both get naked
>Tell her I want to wrestle with her in the edge of the pond where it's about 1 foot deep
>She seems hesitant but agrees and says she can't hold her breath very long
>Immediately tackle her into the water and lay on top of her pinning her hands down
>Her legs frantically kicking and rubbing up against my legs
>Hold her under for probably a minute until she almost stops moving
>Pull her up and she spits up water coughing
>Begs me to stop
>Put her back under and do this on repeat for a good 30 minutes debating if I should do it until she actually drowns
>Stop after a while and I rape her on the towel
>She can't stop shaking and crying
>Tell her to get on top of me and try to drown me
>She won't do it and wants to go home instead
>Leave her there and drive home
>She got fat a couple years later and has two kids with some trailer trash dude

Pretty sure I ruined her from one night.
>>
>>730055793
I think there was a retarded boy in her class too.
>>
>broke up with longterm gf 10/10 great white buffalo.
>another girl in love with me. 6/10.
>tell her I want to do anal. Stick thumb in her ass. No lube, no foreplay or kissing.
>pop it out and walk away to never talk to her again
>>
>>730056135
in her class? yeah probably since she was in special ed
>>
File: IMG_1634.jpg (70KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1634.jpg
70KB, 413x395px
>>730056135
>>
>>730056304
They're referring to anon as the retarded boy. Keep up, anon.
>>
>>730056066
Attempted murder...
>>
>>730056526
yea but the story didnt take place in a class so what he said doesnt make sense
>>
File: 1426552735941.gif (1MB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1426552735941.gif
1MB, 250x187px
>>730054561
My ex and her mother had an arguement, I sided with the mother.

>mfw her wrath
>>
File: 1481186446772.jpg (540KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1481186446772.jpg
540KB, 1600x1200px
>>730054696
ya I have posted this before
>>730055551
so close to greatness
>>
>gf invites her friend over to robotrip
>they're both high as fuck
>gf passes out on couch
>gfs friend feeling all insecure and shit
>start rubbing her back for her
>eventually work my hands to her ass
>end up fucking her on our kitchen floor without a condom
>she came and then I put my cock on her face and came in her mouth
I kind of feel shitty about it but holy fuck that girl is hot
>>
>>730056657
post them
>>
>>730056858
Pics?
>>
>>730054561
>Best friend's gf's 21st birthday,
>We go out and get wreaked.
>Best friend passes out as soon as we get home
>his gf passes out but starts to puke on herself
>I am the only that can handle my shit....
>try to clean her up
>rubbing puke off her
>she starts to moan
> I better get her out of these dirty clothes
>Strip her naked and start rubbing all over
>IHaveGoneThisFar.jpg
>fuck the shit out of her
>she is out of it but still moaning and moving
>cum in her

The next day my friend talked about how he was so drunk he doesn;t even remember fucking her. lol
>>
>>730054561
The worst thing I've ever done to a girl is have a loving, caring relationship. I'm not even boasting that I'm better than the other fags who replied to this because they'll still think they're better. It's odd being a sociopath with morality, I have way more respect for women than men regardless.
>>
>>730056066
you deserve death
>>
File: 1408819910128.jpg (49KB, 592x390px) Image search: [Google]
1408819910128.jpg
49KB, 592x390px
>>730054561
I have a lot of suppressed memories, I can't remember the most fucked up stuff I've done, I have glimpses of it but it's too faded to remember
>>
>first serious gf
>date 2 years
>her mom makes us break up bc thought I would get her pregnant
>we werent even having sex and only 1 bj
>lots of hj's
>"I'll wait for you anon"
>start dating other girl from same school
>3 years
>hear from first girl
>"my mom has finally given in and we can be together"
>"i got applied and got accepted to the same college as you!"
>"we had to miss my junior prom but I want us to start where we left off with my senior prom"
>dont tell current gf
>have to work during old gf prom
>prob could have gotten off but seemed like convenient excuse
>dont tell her this til prom night
>she cries
>tells me she bought fancy expensive prom dress
>got limo
>her friends are there waiting for me
>"I never want to see you again"
>occasionally see her at college
>akward
>she marries next guy she dates
>new(er) gf dumps me 2 years into college
>also marries the next guy she dates

And I'm still alone. only thing in my entire life I have ever felt truely guilty or remorseful about. Time for a sad memory fap.
>>
>>730054561
>>730054561
post those fucking pics then
>>
>>730057628
why do you respect women more then men? not memeing, just curious
>>
>>730057624
Do you ever feel guilty of anything?? I think I would feel bad.
>>
>>730057695
you dodged two bullets anon
>>
Jeez... There a LOT of fucked up things I've done to chicks in my past... Hmmm... Lemme see if /b/ agrees.

16 Let my xgf's mother seduce me in their kitchen because she felt bad her daughter cheated on me. Got caught fucking her as I was just starting to cum.

18 hook up with 4/10 fatty playing wingman for a buddy. Take her out to a county park. Talk her into giving me a blowjob. Makes me promise not to cum in her mouth. Wait til the last second, and jam it down the back of her throat, and cum. She gets pissed, starts hitting me. I kick her out of my car and leave. Give her 20 minutes, and drive back. Find her walking. Stop and pick her up. Fuck or Walk... Her pussy was surprisingly tight for a slut who blows a guy she met an hour earlier.

19. Get job at hospice care center for terminal patients. Make friends with woman in her early 30's dying of Hodgkin's Disease. Talk her into giving me a blowjob 2 months before she died. (Not sure if this is bad or not because she said she was desperate for human contact one last time before she died)

20 traded an 8ball of coke for a 3some with an 18yr old korean chick, and her 17yr old sister. Had older sister licking my nuts while I fucked her sister in the ass. Forced older sister to suck my cum out of her sister's ass. Gave them an 8ball that was so stepped on I'd be surprised if would have done more than make the two of them have to take a shit.

22 Used my uncle's step-daughter's grief at the death of her own father to talk her into anal sex at the funeral home ( I KNOW I'm going to hell for this one)

25 Roofied, and fucked my 19yr old cousin raw. A month later she's pregnant, and believes her loser x is the father. Feels pretty cash knowing he's paying for a kid that looks JUST fucking like me!

There are more. But I don't feel like typing it all out, unless there is interest.
>>
Dropbox links
>>
>>730057695
>sad memory fap.
yee.

you did dodge 2 bullets there. I did some horrible shit when my GF dropped out of college and moved to my college to be with me. biggest mistake either of us could make.
>>
>>730054561
post em
>>
>>730057646
>>730056066

Agree
>>
>>730057885
It's a natural sociopathic thing. I have a kind of protective feel to all women, most of all my partner. It's because it's an animal instinct. I could very easily kill a man with no problems or guilt but I'd struggle to hurt a woman.
>>
>>730058180
keep going. you are making me feel better as a person with each line you write.
>>
>>730058377
i don't think you're a sociopath, just an edgy teen, sociopaths don't feel empathy for women. they don't feel empathy at all. there's a reason most serial killers kill women.
>>
Probably the worst thing I have did is the time that I had some pictures of a girl that turned out to be a bitch and slept with someone else while we was seeing each other. Well I bought a prepaid phone and put the pictures on them and for about a week everytime I seen her in town talking to someone I knew their phone number or one of my friends knew their phone number we would start sending the pictures to the person they was talking too. Didn't matter who it was be it her brother, cousin, sister, friend or random person that she just met. It finally got boring watching her run off and cry. The best part was she never caught on and came to us crying saying she didn't know who was doing it and why
>>
>>730058377
interesting. Sociopath is usually something I wouldn't think would equate to feeling protective towards a partner.
>>
>>730058439
Seconded
>>
>>730056066
kind of hot, but surprised you didn't get arrested.
>>
File: 1383440397535.png (78KB, 529x327px) Image search: [Google]
1383440397535.png
78KB, 529x327px
Gave a gf herpes once
>>
>>730058180
This guy wins
>>
>>730056066
this is beautiful
any more?
>>
Tried to fuck her when she didn't want it. Luckily she was such a GF that she disregarded the intense rape-ity of it.
I really wanted to fuck, and she really didn't convey to me in a good way that she didn't. Closest thing to a rape I ever did.
>>
>>730058520
psychopathy and sociopath are different. not him, but serial killers usually align more with psychopathy and manipulative asshole types as sociopaths
>>
>>730058180
keep going. I feel like I should write a story about each one of these events, and dedicate it to you.
>>
>>730056066
>this totally sounds like something that really happened for true
>>
>>730058630
sucks. oral or vag?

I got oral from some slag on CL.
>>
>>730058735
i don't think there's an agreed definition for either, both are described as antisocial personality disorder. he's probably just a cunt. can't be much of a sociopath if he has empathy for 50% of all human beings. just a man hater.
>>
>>730058520
>>730058536
I've got a diagnosis. Sociopaths lose many emotions, usually in a particular area. Mine are in society, so I don't feel guilt, remorse or a desire for financial success, complex emotions that are relevant in society. Also knowing when certain actions are acceptable or not. Some emotions may get stronger too, usually in an opposite field, so for me instinct is far stronger. A natural instinct is to want to protect a partner or women in general and disregard and fight men.
>>
bunch of lying edgelords in here.
>>
>>730058630
>date girl for 6 years since high school
>first sex for me
>get engaged
>break off engagement
>meet new girl
>is virgin
>spend the first time just trying to get my dick inside her
>Have a second attempt the next day with success
>talk to her next week
>I gave her herpes
>my ex gave me herpes

Took me a couple years to get over all that shit, and my life is much better now and I have great relationships with new girls but I know that feel. I wish I had really loved that second girl.
>>
>>730054561
You're a piece of shit anon
>>
>>730058978
edgelord
>>
>>730056858
>robotrip
Either get a prescription for lean or just fucking kill yourself
>>
>>730058903
>>730059067
We were late teens and I must have given it to her through my mouth when I was going down on her.
We didn't last too long after that.
>>
>>730055793
>In middle school
So like, a year ago then?
>>
>>730058929
I agree 100%
Just confused because what I've learned academically was psychopaths are generally fringe societal characters who lack empathy and understanding towards others. While sociopaths are more manipulative individuals who partake in society but know how to play with the rules and bend them. Both lack emotion and preference themselves and their desires
>>
>>730059084
It's a piss annoying personality disorder, not being edgy.
>>
>>730058978
tips fedora
>>
>>730059184
oh so you gave her HSV1 but on her genitals? I hear that is sort of common these days.
>>
>>730056135
TOP KEK
>>
>>730058180
16: Aweomse
18: Aweomse
20 Aweomse
22: Aweomse
25: Aweomse

Plz as to type out the mores
>>
File: 1429844398557.gif (1MB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
1429844398557.gif
1MB, 300x188px
>>730058180
>things that never happened: the post.
>>
>>730056858
you came on coughee?
I can fuck for hours straight on that shit without even coming close to finishing
>>
>>730057695
Every single girl ive dated is now married with the next guy they meet after me. Everyone calls me good luck chuck. Kinda fucked
>>
>>730058143
You should. That was rape.
>>
>>730059205
There are certainly manipulative sociopaths but people who are extremely manipulative are not neccesarily sociopaths. I know one called joe who seduced a girl, tied her up, fucked her and made her leave him to make it look like he was a good guy. I do have a knack for manipulating people but I'm lazy so I usually don't bother.
>>
>>730059270
>>730059184
That sucks - I'd feel shitty too. but meh, not the worst you could have done - and at least you didn't know before hand. I got mine from some chick who made up some story about her lip ( banged it at work or something? I don't remember ) when I asked about it. trusted her. broke out 2 weeks later.

since I don't want to be a shit - I disclose this to future hook ups on - they all treat me like poison. do more research - realize that half the fucking people have HSV1 anyway - they don't even consider it a STD and don't test for it.

spend too much time trying to educate people about HSV1 - people who think cold sores , fever blisters, "zits" on their lips, etc aren't herpes.

fuck this shit.
>>
>>730058439
>>730058570
>>730058640

OK, here are some more.

Still 25 working for a local auto body shop. Boss's daughter is SMOKING HOT, but also slightly retarded (not downsy, just developmentally challenged) Make friends with the 8.5/10 potato. Six weeks in, she starts calling me her boyfriend. My boss actually seems to approve of it. Take her out a few times.Finally one night bring her back to my place. She asks if we're finally gonna "do sex". Oh shit yeah! Make her wear a bicycle helmet, and tie a red towel around her neck like a cape. Make her say "I'M SUPERGIRL!" over and over while I'm fucking her. Not gonna lie... One of the best orgasms I've ever had.

27 Meet 6/10 drunk chick at a local bar. Buy her a couple pitchers of kamikaze's. Talk her into messing around in the men's room shitter stall. This chick can suck start a fucking Harley! Cum and spray it all over her face. "Help" her clean it up. Let her walk back out to the bar with my cum all over her face and try to order us some drinks, while I slip out the back door.

Any interest in any more?
>>
>>730056174
>10/10
>great white buffalo
Well? Which was it? Was she a 10/10 or a fucking fat beast?
>>
>>730059270
>>730059184
>>730059601

Yeah HSV1 on the genitals is no big deal. Wont be given to anyone that has HSV1 on the mouth already, which is most people and very few symptoms after the first time.

I straight up gave a virgin vaginal HSV2 on day 1.
>>
>>730059694
>I straight up gave a virgin vaginal HSV2 on day 1.
yeah, I mean that part sucks for her. that is just a bad luck move.

did you have HSV2 on your mouth? I thought you didn't fuck?
>>
>>730058857
>>>730056066
>>this totally sounds like something that really happened for true
>this
>>
>>730059485
>rape
What is technically rape
>>
>>730059841
we tried to fuck and i couldn't get my dick inside.
She had never put anything in her vagina before, so we needed to try again. Won't forget that
>>
>>730059470
This scenario is probably a compliment more than anything.

If you treat women well during relationships they may feel better about themselves at the end. It could be a realization that you are simply just not the right fit for them and your personalities mismatch.
>>
>>730058180

Reflexive reaction: this can't all be true.

Reaction #2: This is too specific NOT to be real.

Reaction #3: Imma need pics or GTFO
>>
The worst thing I ever did was saying hello to her.
>>
Found out a girl i knew was doing cam modeling, told a few friends, soon everyone knew, her husband left her because of it, pic related
>>
>>730059658
fake and gay
>>
>>730060372
>>730060372
yeah, reaction #2 is what hit me.
>>
>>730059067
so you are the one that gave Sharon herpes?
fuck you
she was forever devastated
was her friend
Yosemite
>>
>>730059658
post pics. more stories.
>>
>>730059067
did you ever have a breakout?
>>
>>730060512
Given the fact that I'm now in my 30's, single, living alone, and unable to find a stable relationship because how fucked I am in the head, I WISH these were fake.
>>
>>730060783
post.pics. nao.

video would be even better.

how good looking are you btw?
>>
>>730057624
Got wreaked!
>>
File: IMG_0364.png (112KB, 403x428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0364.png
112KB, 403x428px
I really regret this, but I've played into a woman's mental delusions to get laid. She's one of those sjws who let their political beliefs interfere with her personal relationships... like she would honestly cut her family or friends out of her life because they argued about something completely irrelevant (typically feminism and gender identity). I would pretend to feel just like her to get close, only to talk her into anal and facials. This went on for a long time.

TL;DR: Instead of disagreeing with people, it's much better to feign ignorance, so you can fuck them.
>>
>>730060561
funny, but not even close
>>730060692
nothing i noticed or was too suspicious of
but looking back, maybe. but since then, yes
>>
File: ofqhxuN.jpg (54KB, 600x774px) Image search: [Google]
ofqhxuN.jpg
54KB, 600x774px
>>730054561
I always fuck to this song, girls get instantly wet for some reason. puts them in a trance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYaN6mfTEB8
>>
>>730059666
Great White Buffalo is a reference you thundering autist
>>
>>730060973
this is sociopathy
>>
>>730061136
sounds like good negotiating tactics.
>>
I took a 16 year olds virginity when I was 21
>>
>>730061136
Seriously, what are you doing on /b/? This is no place for normies, only weaponized autism
>>
>>730061136
I suppose. What's worse, though? Pretending to care about something to get laid? Or ruining relationships with real people over irrelevant and hypothetical scenarios?
>>
>>730060414
/thread
>>
>>730059666
Read a book
>>
File: IMG_0233.jpg (154KB, 780x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0233.jpg
154KB, 780x546px
>>730061587
>>
File: tumblr_o58u9sXldW1v8qjg4o3_250.jpg (52KB, 221x296px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o58u9sXldW1v8qjg4o3_250.jpg
52KB, 221x296px
>>
>>730061092
When I DJ'd in the 90's, I use to play/loop/scratch the "more human than human" remix of this so fucking creatively loud
>>
>>730061721
thats deep joke bacon faggot
>>
>>730061092
Solid album.
>>
File: 1319761216452.png (126KB, 329x254px) Image search: [Google]
1319761216452.png
126KB, 329x254px
>>730061880
>tfw I unboxed my 1200's this week

I miss the 90s.
>>
>>730055793
fuck you i hope you die
>>
>>730060603
>>730060881
I don't have any pics or I'd post them. But I do have one last story before I go to sleep.

29 meet a really sweet 7/10 chick with some really bad social hangups. She was raised Catholic, and had a really warped idea of her own sexuality. As is only willing to have sex with lights off. Could only fuck in missionary. Refused to use birth control (pull out method only unless I wanted a little me running around). Spent three months trying to break down every barrier I could. She finally starts to open up a little. Gets a little braver in bed. FINALLY I talk her into letting me eat her out. After a few times I talk her into giving me a blowjob. I made her feel bad because it was the only thing I wanted for my birthday. Finally birthday rolls around, and she agrees to give me some head. (The week leading up I pretty much snubbed her because she was still holding out. She felt so bad about it she almost did it out of obligation) Sitting in my living room, got her kneeling between my legs, with my dick in her mouth. Reach over and turn on the TV, and DVD player. I have The Passion of the Christ ready or this. I'm getting head while watching the scourging scene. Cum in mouth with out warning. The look of horror on her face when she sees what's on the screen was fucking PRICELESS!
>>
Well cheated on every gf/current wife I've been with, 31 now

17, cheat on current gf when at Myrtle Beach vacation grad week, she's mad I'm there anyway, 15 years old, while she's calling me in getting head from chick I knew from back home on the beach

20, dating 15 year old, convince her to drop out of high school and move in with me in apartment town away, her mother is shit so let's her, she gets job at coffee shop near apartment complex, befriending a 16 year old, end up having 3 somes with them... Pretty hot especially when gf got sick from liquor and left me and friend alone while she was puking in bathroom
>>
>>730054561
damn i want to cum on that face
>>
>>730060433
how did you find it? just curious
>>
>>730062211
There's more just a lot to type on phone
>>
>>730062275
Just browsing
>>
>>730062101
>miss the 90s.
>posts picture from movie from the 80's
>>
>>730058180
'Jeez...hmm....lemme'...this makes me think none of this is real do 25+ year old really talk like that...but if true yeah pretty fucked up
>>
File: 1481187231097-0.jpg (593KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1481187231097-0.jpg
593KB, 1200x1600px
>>
>>730063207

Ever get any cuck pictures?
>>
>>730063099

I'm 37, and I talk like that when I'm trying to bait a younger girl.

Just being honest,
>>
>>730062652
>partying in the 90s
>meant watching movies from the 80s
>>
>>730063207
>>730063207
cmon man you have to have tons of these, including vids. post that shit.
>>
>dating a 8/10 qt in college
>a complete freak in bed
>we started to play strip poker with her friends and my friends
>some of her friends are nymphos too
>we get her and friends naked
>we blind folded her and her friends
>we started doing a round robin of fucking all the girls
>someone decided to record it and post it
>it spreads through out school
>i notice someone decided to use his big turd as his dick and girl enjoys it
>girl leaves school and town
>never saw her again
>>
>>730064665
>>i notice someone decided to use his big turd as his dick and girl enjoys it

wtf
>>
>>730059470
Scott?
>>
>>730064665
share vid pls
>>
>>730064739
Big toe im guessing
And praying
>>
>>730054561
Missionary sex with the sole purpose of procreating
>>
>>730064665
makes me sad that girls freak out about this. Imean she sounds like a cool chick. why flee?

>>730064942
oh yeah ok that makes more sense.
>>
The night my ex and I split I stuck her toothbrush up my ass and posted about it on 8ch.
>>
>>730062275
Kinda wish she still posted
>>
>>730065055
MODS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>730055590
Darwinism at its finest. Understandable.
>>
>>730054561
>meet girl at lil bros bday party she was 19 im 27
>we start doing coke together
>try to make move but shes not interested
>months go by we meet up and party but no sex
>she comes over wanting to score some but is light on money
>make my move
>she tells me to fuck off but gives in
>best head ever
>start trading sex for drugs everytime
>months go by and now we just fuck regardless with and without the drugs
>she gets a new bf and tries to clean up
>realize maybe its not just sex and drugs
>heart broken I lure her back the same way I lured her in
>she relapses,bf finds out, dumps her
>just the two of us against the world again
>different though shes become self destructive
>shes fucked up all the time now and going to other dudes for her fixes
>watch her slide further and further
>heartbroken I stop taking her calls
>moved out of shithole state and cleaned myself up got a real job and doing good
>thinking about her and decide to look her up
>find out she OD and died
>>
>>730065965
yeah how was that head tho
>>
>>730062206
Fantasises can be fun huh anon?
>>
>>730065965
This mad me feel too much
>>
>>730059694

you fucking cunt, dudes like you are the exact fucking reason I have HSV 2.

although i don't really give a shit anymore, been like 5.5 years so i don't get outbreaks anymore.

still though, not fucking cool. unless you told her and she knew the risk she was taking.
>>
had a girl buy me lunch then never talked to her again.
>>
>staying at gf house for about 3 to 4 months before breakup.
>would jack off multiple times a day and unload it into her shampoo bottle
>by about the half way mark living there it was almost 50/50
>she claimed its the best shampoo she's ever had
> "doesn't leave my hair greasy at all"
>smiled every time she'd wash her hair
>>
this is me trying to get a serious relationship.
> be me 21
> first gf, pretty girl, 3.5 years dating
> she gets mad because i get 1 hour late to the date
> she says the magic words "i dont want to see you ever again"
> she ll actually never see me again.

> be me. 27 i think, not sure.
> start dating another pretty girl, she is weird and hurts me a few times.
> next year try again, but i said "im not in a relationship, we can go out and nothings else"
> sex gets good, she learns a few things
> she falls in love
> walk the dinosaur, never see her again.
>>
>>730055590
Are you fucking gay?

Alright, listen to me you knife eared piece of shit. If you go any further with your piss stained pubic hair you call a wig, I'm gonna wreck your shit so hard you won't even be able to walk with your limp dick! I'm gonna shove my foot so far up your shaven perfect little ass that your breath is gonna smell like shoe polish, then I'm gonna take that little red anal bead on your belt, and push it in your face! I'm gonna flagellate you with my fucking beard! I'm gonna build you a pair of runic mechanical balls, and use surgical precision to sew them to your groin where your manhood ought to be just so that I can kick them with my iron fucking feet, you twat!
>>
>>730054561
Post pics even though you're going to hell
>>
>>730064835
No
>>
>>730056604
Assuming anons gender??
>>
>>730066776
I've always wanted to do this to a girl
>>
>>730067685
Just gotta make sure the shampoo is the right color and consistency. Some are too thick and don't work.
>>
>be me
>party at my flat
>flatmate brings some ditzy bitch he recently met
>stacey gets drunk as fuck, annoying everybody
>starts hitting on me
>vomits on herself and starts passing out
>try to put her in my friends bed
>she won't have it, insists on sleeping in my bed
>put her in my bed
four hours pass
>time to go to bed
>pull back my blankets
>stacey is butt naked, having taken off all her vomit-soaked clothes
>climb in bed
>shake her a bit to make sure she is fully passed ot
>roll her over on her stomach and start raw-dogging her
>fuck her ragged for about 20min while she's passed out
>cum on ass and clean it up
>in the morning give her shit about getting naked in my bed
>'imagine if roles were reversed and you found a guy just sleeping naked in your bed. you'd probably call it sexual harrassment'
kek
>>
i fongered my moms friend on my moms car backseat
>>
>>730067925
i do this to my gf's 'conditioner'.
perfect color and consistency match
>>
>>730063099
Talk like what, normal?
>>
Probably posting my gf's nudes on here
>>
>>730068348
Post some?
>>
>>730056604

are you autistic
>>
>>730068180
Pantene proV looks just like nut juice.
>>
>date girl through highschool
>7/10
>every once in a while we'd break up for like a day
>everytime id go fuck another girl and then get back with her the next day
>one night i fuck this girl, 10/10
>she says she always loved me after sex
>we finish fucking and she cums on my dick
>get text from gf saying sorry lets get right back together (just like we always do)
>tell 10/10 i dont love her like she loves me
>go straight to 7/10's place and she blows me

>says dick tastes funny

girl sucked another girls cum off my dick.
>greatest night ever
>>
>>730062206
Tell me more about the potato.
>>
>>730058377
Fuck those edges are real be careful or you might get cut
>>
>>730054561
Souds like you are an absolute waste of everything. Go find a sloppy pig that is on your level. Useless "cool guy" scrub.
>>
>>730058978
Ffffffffuuuuccccckkkkkkkiiiiiinnnnn fffffaaaagggggggooooottttt
>>
>>730068888
Checked
>>
>>730054561
why haven't you posted full frontal yet?
>>
>>730059205
I like to flirt with being a sociopath, been trying to get this little loser at work to kill himself because when he talks it's soon fucking pathetic
>>
>>730058180
Sounds like an absolute accidential waste of sperm you were. Probably retarded. You fucking trash can. Cool guy on 4chan here. You are a waste of a load.
>>
>>730065965

Sounds like a movie
>>
>>730060433
Aww wtf man this is gross
>>
>>730061497
1 good week and this phase will never die
>>
i started working at an upscale restaurant when i was 16 because it was my dad's..
- got a blowjob from a waitress during our break, then the same day, she sucked me again before she called her bf to pick her up
- kept groping this cute married korean girl at work when we knew we were alone, spanked her a few times too
- did coke from another waitress's tits, talked her into going to my car for a joint, got head.. she was pregnant
- slapped an ugly girl with dirty, wet patty-making-hands (i helped with the front and the back)
>>
File: 1404598329440.png (340KB, 351x440px) Image search: [Google]
1404598329440.png
340KB, 351x440px
>>730058180
So fuckin full of win. Well played sir
>>
>>730060433
good she is fat and gross you done the world and internet a favour.
>>
File: 1481186690304.jpg (630KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1481186690304.jpg
630KB, 1600x1200px
>>
>>730059666
Can't into metaphor or anything beyond basic understanding, requires as literal as possible writing for comprehension, 10/10 would murder in your sleep for being an autistic sack of shit
>>
>>730056135
>Retards all use the same short bus.

> anon was on that bus
>>
File: 1476411665825.jpg (56KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476411665825.jpg
56KB, 600x800px
>>730070466

holly shit.

I am actual op and I left this thread like 2 hours ago. Thanks for keeping this shit alive. Where did you find these pics?
>>
>>730070311
Nice tits. Not fat unless you consider petite boney girls "normal".
>>
>>730071057
reverse image search
>>
>>730067127
He's allowed to date and dump whoever he wants for whatever he wants go fuck some pasta
>>
File: Heavin Taylor Approves.gif (2MB, 615x475px) Image search: [Google]
Heavin Taylor Approves.gif
2MB, 615x475px
>>730071262
Nice, well I look forward to reading all this terrible shit you guys do to women, Big thumbs up guys!
>>
>>730071468
https://8ch.pl/shame/res/461.html

but if you have anything not here I would appreciate it.
>>
File: 30521663950_0ba13d96f6_o.png (1MB, 927x725px) Image search: [Google]
30521663950_0ba13d96f6_o.png
1MB, 927x725px
>>730071561
Hmm, those are pretty much everything but the vids....
>>
>>730071763
lets see the vids then
>>
>>730059666
You are genuinely fucking retarded. I would pretend to be your friend until I got you in a somewhat private place and then strangle you to death. Just for being yourself. Just to prevent you from adding your filth to the gene pool. I wish I could kill your whole family to boot. Fuck you. Fuck you so hard.
>>
>>730059432
still entertaining muh dood
>>
>>730067290
Oh thank God...
>>
File: 30521666550_39b1634bf1_o.png (598KB, 920x666px) Image search: [Google]
30521666550_39b1634bf1_o.png
598KB, 920x666px
>>730071854
tinychat com/Thevids
>>
I once gave a cute girl I worked with some Christmas cookies I had spread some precum on and rubbed on my hairy nuts acts. She took some home and told me the next time I saw her her mom really liked your cookies.
>>
>>730054561
Post this bitch's set.
>>
>friends with a couple of girls from work and school
>two girls like me
>one girl loves sex (caroline, 7/10) and the other loves sex and drugs (emily, 9/10)
>i started to have sex with caroline and she told me she likes bondage
>i asked her if she likes drugs too
>she never tried it before
>i gave her molly and she got extremely horny
>i put caroline in the bondage position naked by tying her up on the bed with handcuffs and blind folds
>i raised the music loud so no one can hear moan
>she moans really loud in bed and did not want my neighbor to complain again
>emily decides to knock on the door but caroline does not hear it
>emily forgot her book
>emily needs to use the computer quickly but that is where caroline is
>emily comes in the apartment
>emily decides to walk into the room where caroline is at to use computer
>emily sees caroline on the bed handcuffed and blind folded
>emily gets really interested
>i asked her if she wants to join and she says yes
>i told emily she was on molly
>emily wanted some too
>i gave emily molly and weed
>my bed is a king size and both girls can fit on it
>emily wanted to dab some weed
>emily forgets to turn off the torch
>the torch lands on carolines head
>her hair is on fire and she is still in bondage
>i do not have fire extinguisher and water was not working
>emily decided to leave to get water from the neighbor
>i decide to pee on caroline to take the fire out
>emily comes back with water and takes the fire out completely
>the fire was so intense carolines hair got scalp damage
>caroline is always bald now
>everytime i see caroline i call her egghead
>>
>>730059470
Evan?
>>
I forced my ex gf to get her dog to lick her pussy, she broke up with me shortly after, but it was worth it
>>
>>730055590
God damn dude
>>
File: 1492401058049-b.jpg (118KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492401058049-b.jpg
118KB, 1024x1024px
>>730059666
>>
was fucking an older married co-worker on the side for a few years, and talked her into a few threesomes with friends. I then started dating another woman, and was trying to make it work so I wasn’t fucking my married friend. She said she missed some good sex so I passed her number onto one of the guys she had fucked a few times as part of a group. He contacted her and and she was like "no thanks", he then said he would tell her hubby of their encounters, and she started seeing him and some of his friends..she has been pissed at me since
>>
>>730060433
You could have let her go on longer and enjoy. Now you ruined a good thing, nudes of people you know are gold whether or not they're hot.
>>
File: 1492825022462.gif (342KB, 351x197px) Image search: [Google]
1492825022462.gif
342KB, 351x197px
>>730074578
TOP KEK, that's what you get for being a whore
>>
whored few girlfriends out for cash, they was into group play, just didn't tell the girls i was charging a cover
>>
Got my gf into black men
>>
>>730074901
its probably about right, niggers using her
>>
>>730075062
she leave you too?
>>
File: IMG_1624.jpg (639KB, 1728x1331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1624.jpg
639KB, 1728x1331px
>>730075259
Still with her
>>
I'm 19 and in the club with a fake ID with the name of "Brian" on it, I roll with the name so the bouncers never find out. Take a chick home and we have sex, I usually don't date a any girl that would fuck on the first date but she told me she could get her friend that was with her that night to do a three some..... It quickly became an issue with people calling me by my real name and she asked why... I instead of something easy like it was my middle or Nick name my buddy shouts out that I have a twin brother..... Decided to roll with it.... Time goes by and I am still trying to get the 3way but it's not working out. Me and my buddies love long drawn out jokes make up a reason that my twin and hate each other, even photo shop a picture of me with me and frame it (before our big fight).

This girl starts getting super clingy showing up at all times without calling (she lived over an hour away) and started cramping my style.... Came up with a plan, I know she is in the area and is going to come by. I had been out of town and didn't shave. I hide my car in the neighbors garage and wait for the knock. When she came to the door she kisses me and tells me how much she missed me, I don't say a word and just pick her up and carry her to my bed, pull down her shorts and just start fucking her hard ( not my style and I am a condom freak) spin her around and blow my load all over her face and in her eyes, the one thing she hated. I turn around and just walk out then run out the back door. I had my work uniform and a electric shaver in my car and I did a fast change and shave. My car was very loud so when I pull in the driveway she hears it, I walk into the front door and look at her like what are you doing here? She starts yelling at me asking what the hell was that and where did my facial hair go.... I tell her I just got home from work and have no idea what she is talking about, she says NO we just had sex......
>>
>>730075318
mine is long gone,careful living out fantasies
>>
File: batman-laughing.jpg (76KB, 519x600px) Image search: [Google]
batman-laughing.jpg
76KB, 519x600px
>>730059658
>Make her wear a bicycle helmet, and tie a red towel around her neck like a cape. Make her say "I'M SUPERGIRL!" over and over while I'm fucking her. Not gonna lie... One of the best orgasms I've ever had.
>>
>be me 20 year old fat virgin
>room mates gf is friends with 9/10 and 5/10 lesbians
>super baked and swimming with everyone they bring up that 9/10 never even touched a dick
>asshole room mate teases about being a virgin
>butch lesbian tells 9/10 to go fuck me
>turns out 9/10 is total sub to butches dom
>takes me inside and fucks my brains out. deep throats, face sits, anal, cim, eats my ass (less hairy than her parters per her)
> sounds great
> turn life around to 6/10 still fat ass
>fuck plenty of chicks but always tell them they are fucking terrible
>>
I look at her like a whore and said "you fucked my twin brother and couldn't even tell it wasn't me" she starts crying and trying to say she is sorry. I tell her I can't be with a girl who fucked my brother.

One of my buddies ran Into her years later and he said he ratted me out but I never heard from her again.
>>
>>730073044
starting half your sentences with "emily ____" make it sound like you're a grade schooler
>>
>>730076351
seems like a lot of effort for a meh outcome
>>
>>730055793
So you were on the same short bus as the retard girl? Doesn't that make you retarded too?
>>
>>730075062

dem shoes white
>>
>>730075522
continue pls
>>
>>730059432
this, it's summer again?
>>
Got blackout drunk and beat the shit out of my ex gf. Don't even remember doing it
>>
Chick was crazy and would not take the normal hints she would just try harder and show up more often. there was a lot of details skipped over..... Plus I liked long drawn out jokes.
>>
As an Indian this thread makes me sad i did not get to experience any of this
>>
Ancient anon checking in. Act like you have a dick and know how to use You'd be surprised how that works. Straight up tell her you want to fuck her. I'm a 55 yr old 5'9" non Chad. I got all I needed when I felt like it.
>>
>>730058180
Heh what's fun is that in just a few years having access to your DNA is going to be _very_ common.
Gonna be popcorn time when all cases like this gets found out :D
>>
>>730058978
such edge
>>
>>730058536
Different guy here, but since I own my partner I think it's pretty natural to protect her. No one should touch your shit.
>>
>>730054561
>I once told my fiancé I didn't love her as nutted in her
>I stayed the night at my gf house fucked her, let her make me breakfast, broke up with her, then through my coffee on her white couch as I left.
not sure if hookers count as girls, but I've had my experiences
>I cracked a bottle of Hennessey over a fat old trailer trash hooker's head and raw dawged her
>I choked an Asian hooker until she passed out then punched her in the back of the head repeatedly tell she was awake
there are a lot more hooker stories, but I don't really care to tell them all
>>
>>730054561
>you want me to fuck your friends?
>you still love me ?
>i should let them take pics?
>am i fucking retarded ?

She is dumb
>>
>>730078266
Might as well what else do you have to do
>>
>>730054561
Is there a full dump of this girl?
>>
>>730072341
Mega the vid, the stream is crap
>>
>>730059182
>thinking dxm and codeine are even remotely similar
faggot
>>
Mine may not be as bad as some of yours but its the most fucked up thing I've done to a woman. Here goes.

>be me 17m
>date girl 16m and break up
>stay friends and talk a lot
>be interested in joining the marines cuz no jobs cuz fucking boomers
>shit graduating high school at 19 oh well
>girl joins army by getting GED and emancipated while she's 17
>still talk bit not as much
>she goes to Afghanistan
>yay I'm about to graduate high school time to join the Marines and get that paper while serving my country
>she calls me months before I graduate and tells me she hates the army, wants to get back together, and begs me not to join the Marines
>we argue about that last one every time we talk, which is once a week
>tired of arguing and just want to have pleasant convos with her
>tell her I unenrolled in the dep, which was a lie
>she buys it
>she is coming back from Afghanistan on leave the same day I'm shipping to boot
>wtfbbqwhatisirony.jpg
>she wants to see me and talk about getting back together
>tell her that I am going to see my dad out of state for a few months because of family stress
>she buys it, says she's sad she'll miss me and that we'll try to reconnect later
>arrange for a friend to tell her the truth and give her my mailing address
>go to bootcamp
>>
>>730078266
share em
>>
>>730078407
bump
>>
http://ktul.com/news/investigations/revenge-porn-ktul-investigates

top jej
>>
>>730078399
>>730078705
>I was fuckin this hooker and when I squeezed her tits she lactated, I pause from fucking for a moment to ask her if she was pregnant. She said no she had the baby 2 months ago, I immediately grabbed her tits and started squirting her in the face with her mama milk.
>>
>>730054561
I have a similar story, but it's not the worst i've done
>be me
>be hanging around with an 8.5/10
>she's a freshman at a big university in a large city
>I'm a junior
>she's got massive culture shock
>she comes from small southern town
>we start getting hot and heavy
>3 months after we start dating I realize how fucking immature she is
>keep dating because steady sex
>lightbulb.swf
>start introducing her to kinkier sex
>first was light bondage(not really my thing but for the lulz)
>begin to leave mags out or webpages open to harder and harder BDSM stuff
>we'll try something then next week she shes the page of something a little rougher
>stop progessing the BDSM
>start leaving clues about rough sex (choking, slapping)
>this whole time i'm distant in the relationship except in the bedroom
>her acceptance of the strange sex was based on her only getting me to "open up" in the bedroom
>convince her to start letting me choke her
>start leaving out BBC gang bang porn
>by now i'm about to graduate and move to other side of country
>she doesn't know
>convince she should fuck another guy
>bring over school basketball player
>big dick, bigger then mine
>pretend to enjoy it
>start stepping up the number of sessions a week
>a few weeks before I graduate I've gotten her to be just like a BBC gangbang porn star
>I switched out her birth control pills for sugar pills
>all these black guys regularly cumming inside her
>she gets prego
>notmykid.jpg
>move to other side of country
>never hear from her again.
>>
>>730075522
greentext my good sir
>>
File: ezgif2757942848.webm (2MB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif2757942848.webm
2MB, 480x640px
I film my friends when they get naked in my house
>>
https://mega.nz/#!ywBWmZDI!zDZgg1c3J0RvMwwDxrpdE4uAGF9M0NNbvPtNfXM2EY8
>>
fucked my 14 yr old cousin with some friends
>>
>>730058180
You understand that neither of us is interested in your life? you're just a little boy talking to big idiots (us) about things you don't understand you know? You think you got it but we have done it, we know you are just a little boy trying to impress some old fags thinking "oh! boy! they gona believe it! yeah! baby! yeah!"

We aren't important to you, we are just a bunch of retarded half-men half-beast trying to survive in this fucking jungle they call civilization.

You have to focus on your career, study o study, no more or less.
>>
>>730080203
details?
>>
File: 1481188826420-1.png (78KB, 237x178px) Image search: [Google]
1481188826420-1.png
78KB, 237x178px
>>
File: 1476411454160.jpg (42KB, 580x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476411454160.jpg
42KB, 580x800px
show some more vids of the whore
>>
>drinking and movie night, fell asleep on the couch together, with some other friends around.
>In half sleeping drunk state I start rubbing her nipples and pussy through clothes
>goes on quite long, hets more intense
>she moans slightly, realise no consent and stop
>Early in the morning I wake up to her staring out the window writing in her diary
>Live in fear for arrrest on rape charges

I've had this many times and I think I suffer sleep sex, where I feel up the girls around me in my sleep, semi conscious state.
>>
>>730080457
>she had a crush on my friends, and we all got to talking about sex,blow jobs, dick sizes
>my friend talked her into touching our dicks, because you cant get a true measurement if not hard we told her
>she was curious about how they kept growing and he suggested she kiss it and lick it
>wasnt long before she was sucking ( not very good at firsts) him and he then got her naked and behind her and fucked her
>was incredibly wild seeing her suck and being fucked by my friends- I was hard as hell, and kinda knew it was wrong,
>but had to have some of that even if it was my cousin. she was a little hesitant about sucking me,
>especially as I watched her on my dick. She wasn’t a swallower, more a spitter.
>when her pussy was presented to me,couldn't resist and just fucked her, damn was tight
>We had more sessions with her, we all watched porn together, to show her what we like and stuff,
>she was pretty good at the end of the month, very confident sexually
>>
>>730080114
is this real?
>>
>>730057695
>"first serious relationship in 8th grade"
kek
>>
File: 1481187690385-0.jpg (645KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1481187690385-0.jpg
645KB, 1200x1600px
https://mega.nz/#!KlJWyJSR!KPjlg8tbAUxeSEhbaM9s-QYIm5qx6TaWTKiZHFnZLEE
>>
>>730078625
moar pls
>>
File: 1492319527439.png (102KB, 200x218px) Image search: [Google]
1492319527439.png
102KB, 200x218px
>>730062101
>>
>>730080114
why didnt you create a folder that can be view online, no need to download
wtf man
>>
Sometimes I used to start fights with my ex gf for fun. Not enough to make her break up with me (we broke up for different reasons), but every month or so I'd just start acting like a dick or tell the bitch to shut up. Afterwards I apologized and cried and acted remorseful and things went back to normal. One time I raised my hand like I was going to slap her and I laughed at her expression afterwards.

My current gf is too good to do that to however.
>>
>>730058180
Um, Fight Club........that is all..
>>
>>730054561
> Be me
> Lose dream gf due to sheer immaturity
> Continue being immature faggot
> Call her dozens of times per day to either no answer or telling me to go away
> Phish her yahoo
> Find out she's now dating dude over twice her age
> Still calling her nonstop
> She changes her phone number
> I find the new num via Yahoo acct
> Keep calling nonstop
> She threatens to take legal action
> I stop calling
> Delete all of her accounts
> Nuke everything, scorched earth, including bank accounts
> Feel better, move on
> Go to therapy for years

That's not even the end of it
>>
>>730083335
continue
>>
>>730083335
>>730083446
i said continue bish
>>
>>730058734
This happens to everyone who isn't a shut-in. It barely comes close to the "worse than murder" definition a lot of people have for rape.
>>
oh i have one
>be 18
>first semester in college, major university
>grades are shit
>family life is shit
>love life is shit, gf lied to me all summer about her eating disorder to cover her lying about being ready for college
>leaves to across the fucking state without telling me
>can't handle it
>shoot myself in the head
>like bottom of the jaw aiming up type shit with a .357
>live
A year and a half later, I really don't regret it
>>
>>730058180
My role model
>>
>>730059485
She knew what she was doing, all too well
>>
>>730075062
Any nudes or pics of her getting fucked by bbc
>>
>>730060973
> Every male feminist
>>
>>730085491
>>
>>730057628
sociopaths can feel bad about things you idiot. learn what a sociopath actually is.
>>
>>730085804
>>
>>730061407
Same, not that bad, if she wanted it
>>
>>730061759
Definitely smalltown hot. Not a bad
>>
>>730080114
>>730080920

confirmed legit
>>
>>730058377
Sociopaths do experience empathy moron. You're thinking of a psychopath.
>>
>>730066151
lol
>>
>>730069192
thank you. i was hoping someone would tell him.
>>
>>730055590
made my night, thank you
>>
>>730054561
Do guys count, or no?
>>
>>730063099
The fuck does age have to do with typing `hmm`?
>>
>>730086536
youre probably also autist
>>
>>730058377
You're just a faggot, dude
>>
>>730085804
More any nudes of pussy with cum
>>
Here's my story:

>Be with girl for 6 years.
>Cheat on her with 7 girls since year #2.
>Not caring, and she hasn't found out about any.

Fuck it.
>>
>>730068757
I did this with my gf after anal sex with someone else
>>
>>730071262
kek
>>
>>730054561
>find 16 yo on Tinder
>only 1 pic up
>not really my type but go it anyway, looks cute enough
>she fucking falls in love with me
>go to meet up with her for NYE party
>she comes to train station an hour late and blames it on the friend she is with
>finally see her
>big fat chick
>5/10
>fuck this, already pissed at her for being late
>drink heaps at party and fuck her anyway
>tells me shes a virgin
>im 8 inches, just laugh at her and stick it in
>she screams about how it hurts
>note: fucking her on the floor of her friends living room
>few days later get her over my place
>fuck her a couple times
>was terrible sex, kept trying to bite my lip and scratch the shit out of my back
>tries riding me, tell her to stop cos shes fucking squashing me, fat cunt
>lose interest completely in her
>realise her brother sells weed
>shed travel about an hour to deliver it to me so I kept her around
>emotional damage the fuck out of her in various ways over the next few months
>abuse her, make it feel like its her fault, block her on facebook and then apologize the next day
>did that about 10 times
>make her feel absolutely worthless
>tell her im interested in her friend
>she tries killing herself
>tells me that shes going to go do a bunch of drugs and fuck some random dude
>tell her to stop being a needy attention whore and to get a grip on her fucking life, block her for good
>talk to her a month later, she is emotionally scarred as fuck
>she absolutely fell in love with me and I destroyed her
>oh well, was bored
>>
>>730071468
So is this the same sloot?

http://www.ocolly.com/lifestyle/article_97b5e354-f52e-11e6-9cf0-6b49efdb0069.html

If so, she mad
>>
>>730055590
sounds like the right move
>>
>>730058180

>19. Get job at hospice care center for terminal patients. Make friends with woman in her early 30's dying of Hodgkin's Disease. Talk her into giving me a blowjob 2 months before she died. (Not sure if this is bad or not because she said she was desperate for human contact one last time before she died)

That's actually pretty normal for people who know they're dying

>22 Used my uncle's step-daughter's grief at the death of her own father to talk her into anal sex at the funeral home ( I KNOW I'm going to hell for this one)

You've got to tell me how you convinced someone to do this
>>
Story time ! I met a girl on minecraft when I was 13, she was a year younger than me, and i convinced her to skype cam me while nude on multiple occassions. I told my friends on the server about it, and they didn't believe me. So I took screen shots and they spread like wildfire. Whole server saw her cooch. She was a good student and everything before, but then started doing drugs, failing classes, talking about suicide (apparently attempting it twice) , etc. She now craves attention and drama, and runs her own grunge Tumblr blog. Worst part is, I fell in love with her. She browses /b/ sometimes, but she should be passed out now.
>>
http://ktul.com/news/investigations/revenge-porn-ktul-investigates

heavin taylor is the bitch from the pics
>>
When I was 8 I made friends with the retarded girl who lived in my trailer park. I was her only friend no one liked her but I felt bad for her and did enjoy her company. Things changed tho when we turned 12. I had discovered a long time ago I could get her to do anything I wanted if I threatened to not be freinds with her. That's all it ever took from 8 on up. Well at 12 I had been jacking it for a year and was dreaming of more. She also had proper boobs at that time c cups. I was real horny one day an decided to see how far I could take things. She let me feel her boobs. Touch her pussy and jerked me off that day. All it took was the same threat. I convinced her freinds did this when they got our age. I was her only friend she nothing to compare to or reason to think I would lie to her. Soon she just did what I asked. I almost never had to threaten to not be her friend. She was my first everything and I tried as much as my young brain could think of. From 12-19 she was an on demand source of sex for me, I would still fuck her when I had girlfriends because I had complete control over her it was intoxicating. After I left for a four year college I stopped having sex with her but guilt made me keep in contact with her. I'm freinds with her to this day and I tried apologizing to her once many years ago but she didn't understand what I was trying to apologize for. She didn't think I did anything wrong. She told me I have always been her best friend. And that she loved me. That hurt. and after awhile I realized she just wasn't going to understand. Every now and again we have sex. I'm married and my wife knows about our past although I told a slightly different story but she doesn't know we still have sex. I never initiate the sex but she will ask me if we can every now and then and I don't feel I have the right to tell her no.
>>
>>730088868
picture of how retarded we're talking here. hahahahahahhaha
>>
>>730077837
But you did get to poo in the loo
>>
>>730075318
Very cute
>>
>>730065055
Not fucking funny any more
>>
>>730075971
Lol epic fantasy, bit overboard on it tho champ
>>
>>730066151
He said best ever. rest in pieces
>>
>>730054561
>Dumped a girl on Christmas day
>>
>>730079868
fake/gay - where did you get the sugar pills? WHERE
>>
>>730056066
Is it bad I want to White Knight this guy?
>>
>>730054561
I knocked up her 14 year old and 15 year old daughters. Told her if she gets me in trouble, I'll knock up her daughter that just turned 12 who follows me around like a puppy. She stayed with me, so I knew her self esteem was zero. She stayed with me until she caught me banging her sister on our shared bed, and her sister was preggo and ugly. Her sister taunted her while I was still inside her saying "Now you know who's my baby's daddy." It took that for her to dump me. Child support is killing me, and looking back, I don't know why I was such a dick. I also don't know why my girlfriend never got preggo. We never had any form of protection nor birth control unless she took the pill in secret. 12 year old is now 18 and started visiting me. Joke's on her. I'm snipped now. I'm broke, a slob and average looking. I don't have any idea what they saw in me and youngest still sees in me.
>>
>>730059462
What is that? I need to know because Ive been cumming quicker then when I lost my virginity 10 years ago
>>
>>730085262
obviously it's the victims fault. men are just emotionally stunted retards with no self-control after all.
>>
>>730090039
what, do you think the guy will reward you with sec?
>>
>>730088868
How retarded was she?
>>
>>730059658
Jesus fuck I'm crying from laughing so hard.
>I'M SUPERGIRL
>>
>>730056066
Cool story
Why didn't you tell us that you cut her asshole up with a machete som that she now shits from her vagina?
>>
>>730060414
>>730061587
function show_alert value "Show user" eval("x=10;y-20;document.write(x*y)*);|
>>
>>730081818
Full dump, fantastic. Very nice.
>>
>>730088547
grief makes people open to comfort. Comfort = human contact. Human contact goes wherever you want it to, even the butt!
>>
>Flirting with a girl in high school.
>Wasn't really interested in her, just major loser/loner, felt nice to have a girl to talk to.
>She's a 5 or 6/10.
>Trying to find any reason to stop talking to her, can't.
>One day come to school, she's not there.
>Friend comes up to me in gym.
>"Sorry to hear about what happened man."
>I'm confused as fuck.
>"I heard you were dating her? She got hit by a truck this morning..."
>See this as my chance.
>Claim I never knew her.
>Make jokes about her getting nearly fucking killed.
>Get a bunch of people making jokes as well.
>She comes back to school.
>Very few friends left.
>Completely ignore her for the rest of high school.
Now she's like an 8/10, dating some guy about 10 years older than her... I hate high school me...
>>
>>730083446
Years later, somehow managed to hit it again, then text her to end it randomly because another girl was in my bed waiting to be fucked and knew about the first one. No reply or communication ever again.

Epilogue:

The only girl I ever actually wanted to marry and have a family with. Never felt anything like that again. Still sad fap to her.
>>
>>730087300
If hookers count as girls this is probably half of all long term relationships
>>
>>730058180
moar
>>
>>730063992
>>730063992

No it didn't. Try not being a fucking kid.
>>
>>730088749
Natural born slut. Everyone loves a slut.
>>
>>730088868
I would watch this movie
>>
>>730058734
I mean, if she wants it by the end, it doesn't matter if she didn't want it at the start, right?
>>
>>730091057
She would have stayed a 5 if not for the loneliness. Don't sweat it.
>>
>>730092516
this
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.