[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I be a dick to my GF that's going to her formal

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: 1489274573934.jpg (1MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
1489274573934.jpg
1MB, 3072x2304px
How can I be a dick to my GF that's going to her formal tonight with a guy friend since I wasn't able to get a flight out there? (long distance cuck)

I know nothing's going on but it still urks me.
>>
>>730038205
>I know nothing's going on but it still urks me..

lol you wish
>>
>>730038205
If you try to be a dick she might gets pissed and decide to let something happen because fuck it.
>>
>>730038205
hahahahahah faggot
>>
>>730038360
if that happens I really don't care tbh. won't be an issue to find another one.
>>
Kys
>>
>>730038205
Nothing's going on my ass. No such thing as a girl having a guy friend unless they're fucking. But you knew that, that's why you're here
>>
>>730038789
thanks, now I think i'm just going to be a blatant asshole actually and tell her to go fuck her date.

but honestly she did this before with some other guy friend before i knew her that I know for a fact they did nothing. they looked awkward as hell in the photos
>>
>>730038205
Go with her.
>>
>>730039009
Follow them, hire an investigator. There's no reason she'd do this if she ain't cheating
>>
this place has gone to shit. i'm really looking for some good material here to ruin my soon to be Ex-GF's night
>>
You could plant a small microphone on her.
>>
>>730039274
This place has gone to shit because of beta threads like this. If you can't go, bitch doesn't go. End of story.
>>
>>730039274
>ruin my soon to be Ex-GF's night
You're gonna have to story this bruv.
>>
>>730039438
How in the fuck is this faggot going to do that when he's clearly a flight's distance from her?
>>
>>730039274
Drop something really heavy on your foot, and make her take you to the hospital? If she takes you and still wants to go, then she's fucking him.
>>
>>730039534
I will if you faggots deliver. Been looking for a reason to move on and this cuts it. She's boring the fuck outta me.
>>
>>730039664
The fuck do you want me to deliver?
>>
give the bitch some food with laxative in it so she shits hersellf infront of the cuck
>>
You are allowed to cheat on her because of this. You just can't tell her.
>>
File: 1271058879388.jpg (17KB, 409x337px) Image search: [Google]
1271058879388.jpg
17KB, 409x337px
>>730038205
>I know nothing's going on

Next time you see her, go down on her.

Form an airlocked seal on her pussy and suck a semen sample out. If it doesn't taste like yours then shes been cheating.
>>
>>730038205
>be a cuck
>break up
Pick one
>>
>>730039719
What I can say to be a dick to her I guess. I'm a cuck, duh, idk what I'm doing.
>>
>>730039917
give me some context then christ, give us something to work with
>>
>>730039772
Kek'd
>>
>>730038205
>nothing's going
Anon, your girl is gettin railed
How can you live with the knowledge that some other anon is filling her baby-maker with his spunk?
You worthless faggit
>>
>>730039772
kek
>>
>>730039989
Well she's innocent as fuck, smart, and loyal so I don't want to feel like too much of a piece of shit.

Honestly just anything basic so I can twist off it and I'll make it good. There's really nothing she did wrong, if anything I'm just a protective that's just bored of the whole situation. She's way too much of a normie tbh for me and i'm not being cliché.
>>
>>730040385
>Well she's innocent as fuck, smart, and loyal so I don't want to feel like too much of a piece of shit.
Well with that information, you shouldn't break up with her. you should probably just tell her you need to re-invigorate your relationship. go on holiday or something. If she's really intelligent and (((attractive))) then don't dump her out of the blue.

However, if you're absolutely certain you want to split up, just break it to her. It's not that hard. Now, story faggot.
>>
I don't need a bunch of down syndrome fucks, i'll do this myself nvm
>>
>>730040659
that's the thing I really don't find her attractive anymore and I have plenty of options out there. good looking, fit, and personality. she knows it too because she's scared she'll lose me because i'll "find someone better" plus it's long distance.

there's no story here
>>
>>730038205
>going to her formal tonight

The fact that she's going at all should be a red flag for you. The guy is just and extra hint for your dumb ass.
>>
>>730040911
>plus it's long distance
break it to her
simple
tell her you can still be friends or something though so you aint as much of a bellend
>>
>>730038205
*irks
>>
>>730041093
I mean I'm planning on it. But honestly right now isn't the best time I feel like. I'm in no rush since focusing on myself atm.

But seriously would you guys be annoyed if you had a long distance relationship and you couldn't fly out there (job) so she took a friend? and I mean someone you really know is actually just a friend

yeah I can't be the dick that I am to this girl she's too fucking innocent and that's not right to the few females out there that are actually good girls.
>>
where you from cuck?
>>
>>730041805
Why
>>
just asking lol
>>
Phone a bomb threat
>>
Post her phone number, or her Chad's phone number, so we can call and text them both allllll night
>>
>>730038205
as someone whos gone to college and has a doctorate. wtf is a formal. i know its a form of synchronized movement to music but is it a high school function? i demand an explanation
>>
>>730038205
maybe just maybe...............

be a man, get a better job, afford to fly where she is, moreover IF IF she is your gf......live together and move to her if you dont want to lose her

how old are you kids that post this stupid shit !!
>>
>>730038205
Kysfaggot. Its spelled "irk".
>>
File: caturday.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
caturday.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>730038205
>with a guy friend
>>
File: JUICCEEY.jpg (6KB, 200x251px) Image search: [Google]
JUICCEEY.jpg
6KB, 200x251px
>>730039772
>>
File: 1492748133912.jpg (84KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
1492748133912.jpg
84KB, 700x714px
>>730038205
if it's long distance there's definitely something going on. soz mate
>>
>>730047729
mnigger
>>
>>730038205
>Be me 2017 going to formal
>Going with 'just a friend'
>She has 'bf' in another state.
>She's given me BJs before and tonight is the night.
>I'm going to fuck the shit out of OP's gf.
>>
File: kiowa.jpg (289KB, 1920x1279px) Image search: [Google]
kiowa.jpg
289KB, 1920x1279px
Don't say anything stupid like, "go ahead and fuck him." She is expecting you to say that. She knows this makes you mad. Don't give her the satisfaction. Do something for yourself tonight and never bring it up. It's a Friday night. If you live'd near me we could go out for drinks. Go pick up a girl. Maybe she won't be a 7, but that's fine. Go fuck a 5.

I know your pain. I had to fly home to both invite and take my GF out to prom when I was in college (20 & 17 years old.) It cost me a fucking fortune. Didn't even get laid because she was being a cunt the entire night. The best part of it was ditching our dates and fucking around in my friend's uncle's corvette (the girls wanted to take a limo with their shitty friends).

She even made me pay for the tickets, after I had spent $1000 on a suit, $300 on airfare, and another $200 on a rental car for a few days. Her dad owns his own company and pays himself $600k a year. I'm not complaining that I had to pay for everything, since that's what a man does, but it would have been nice if she offered. Instead she was an ungrateful bitch.

After that I went back to college and said "fuck you" to monogamy. She bitched about how distant I was being, etc, and eventually it ended. I never told her, because I'm not vindictive.

So go do something for you, and never bring it up to her. Hell, maybe she'll tell you she fucked this guy (this is likely), and you'll have your own ammunition to fire back with.

Bottom line: Don't worry about it. You're young, and don't let this shit beat you down.
>>
>>730039768
THIS.
Fuck someone else, then you'll be even if she's cheating on you, don't be a dick to her out of jealousy, just fuck another girl.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.