[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf of 3 years just told me she wanted to "experience

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

File: 1492473246572.jpg (243KB, 1080x1913px) Image search: [Google]
1492473246572.jpg
243KB, 1080x1913px
My gf of 3 years just told me she wanted to "experience more from life" and try "being with other guys".
What do ?
>>
>>729995468
chain her up in your basement so that she can forever be yours.
>>
File: 1492286233374.jpg (68KB, 760x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492286233374.jpg
68KB, 760x1024px
>>
File: aquaHEADlol.png (102KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
aquaHEADlol.png
102KB, 306x306px
>>729995468
dump her and get a new one you dipshit
better yet go fuck 100 girls
>>
Idc. Tell me who da chick doh.

Sauce pls.
>>
Let her..She will love it, they will love it, and it's really actually not so bad for you either. Yes there is a change that occurs but don't look at it like you're becoming less look at it as her becoming more. She's an alpha female and YOU get to be hers. Believe me it feels awesome giving her all that control and power if you really love her.
>>
>>729995468
Live, do things that cause you joy, impress yourself.
At 38 with numerous relationships when my significant other started distancing themselves and I started to do more things that I really wanted to they always came running back whether I wanted them anymore or not.
>>
>>729995664
This.

/thread.
>>
leave her and move on with life

she is not your gf anymore and she does not see u as a bf
>>
Ask if you can watch. Gently weep in the corner while masturbating.
>>
>>729995468
Post her nudes let her cuck you
>>
>>729995468
That means she has already either started to fuck other guys, or is about to start with or without you being on board.
>>
>>729995912
Using the tears as lubrication
>>
Dump her nudes. Dump her. She's done with you so fuck it. Single life good times.
>>
>>729995468
tell her to go fuck herself and leave her. Or rape her, and the proceed to follow the first suggestion
>>
>>729995468
she wants to fuck other guys. also, she's probably already talking to one now.
>>
>>729995952

Unfortunately this is probably true. Women generally get stimulated by specific people. She already has someone in mind, or has already fucked him.
>>
>>729995468
Try making money with her before you leave her
>>
GTFO
>>
Tell her you want to fuck other guys too. Let her be your wingman for your newfound faggotry.
>>
>>729995468
Tell her that you want to be with other guys too
>>
>>729995468
Have some rules so you're still in control.

Like for example; say you're going to have a 6 month test period, then she's on borrowed time, YOUR borrowed time.
>>
First get a real gf faggot
>>
File: 1475754648135.jpg (97KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1475754648135.jpg
97KB, 612x612px
>>729995468
Move on to the next hoe!!!
>>
>>729995468
move on
>>
She's breaking up with you.
>>
>>729995786
You are the definition of CUCK
>>
Offer her to fuck other girls with you instead
>>
>>729995468
Use all her holes one last time then tell her to get out
>>
>>729995468
show her these dubs then give that bitch my # ill show her that there's more to life
>>
>>729996743
But at the same time, just fucking the same chick all your life isn't so much more of an achievement.
>>
>>
>>729995468
Tell her no and cheat like crazy
>>
Tell her that you cheated on her anyways. C'est la vie.
>>
>>729995468
Try and get her pregnant
>>
>>729995468
you say "sure, after we experience life and be with other girls"
>>
>>729995468
Move on and find a better girl
>>
>>729995468
Pretty much means there's no more sexual attraction. Agree then change the locks and put all her shit out on the street, immediately go to a bar and pick up the most passable drunk chick to rag.

Then proceed to enjoy your life and have multiple sexual partners, your free anon!!
>>
You're being tested, OP. She wants to see if you'll stand up to her. Show some balls. Say "no". In fact make it an ultimatum: force her to choose between them and you. If you come across as assertive and not desperate you'll pass her dumb test and she'll choose you.

Don't apologize, don't back down. Make her feel like a child for even proposing something this outrageously dumb.
>>
>>729995468
I've been here...
let her go. If you tell her not to, she will do it anyway.
if you have a problem with it, cut ties with her. it's the only way.
you may be thinking "well i'll just be with other girls"- if she is still around she will get jealous and ruin your relationships. she will ruin them before you even have a chance to get close to anyone, emotionally or physically.
if she is bored with you and needs the attention of other men, she is still a child. you can't commit to that and she can't commit to you. there is no future here.
If you continue to cling to your image of her, what she should be to you- it will be a constant nuisance. she will fuck who she wants to fuck. and that's not a two way street.
you will fuck no one. you will be lonely and abused. lost puppy begging for scraps of pussy from your dominant significant other.
leave her.
RUN when you see a big fucking red flag like this. RUN.
RUN as fast as you fucking can.
RUN before you get this whore pregnant, 8 years of your life goes by, and you're stuck with the same old nasty cunt treating you this way for the rest of your motherfucking life.
even if you wanted it to change, it can't. she remembers the freedom of fucking whoever she wants to fuck. she will be who she wants to be.
Now are you gonna be a doormat?
a pussy to get fucked in life?
fuck no, dude.
respect yourself more than this.
demand that respect from others.
especially significant others.
if there's no respect in your personal relationships, then fuck your life.
>>
>>729995664
Fucking this
>>
>>729995468
you had a good run OP, but its over. She's probably already fucking someone behind your back. Unless you want to live a cuck, kick her to the curb. Sorry bro.
>>
Cry about it on the Internet... whoops... too late.
>>
>>729995468
Say you want to set it up.

>Go on tinder
>Searching for bull
>HIV+ a must

"Here, Honey, found a bull to raw dog you."

>Watch
>Leave when finished

"Later."
>>
>>729997872
>>729997728
This. Get out.
>>
>>729995468
break up with her and tell her you hope she gets what she wants. Now if you're a catch, she'll try to reconnect with you. If that happened to me, I would lead her on a bit, fuck her and then dump her saying she isn't the girl I fell in love with.
>>
>>729995468
>Asking this question in the cuck capital of the internet

Dump her ass
>>
File: IMG_1164.jpg (28KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1164.jpg
28KB, 225x300px
>>729998278
Gonna take a wild stab-in-the-dark and say that OP is not 'a catch'.
>>
>>729995837
This guy gets it.
>>
>>729995468
Make her jealous. She will stay with you
>>
>>729998734
I almost thought this was a D.Va cosplay
>>
>>729995468

EUROPEAN LOVE SEX!

>>729998436
>>
>>729995468
More
>>
>>729995468
Give up on her stupid ass, then hope and pray you can find someone else.
>I got dumped for some other dude
>Got lucky and found someone else
>She moved away and broke it off
>Alone for years now
>Have given up
>Spend all of my money on car parts
>Have now come to terms and am okay with being an outcast
>>
>>729995679
You guys have some weird tastes sometimes.

That's Muriel at Hegre-Art.
>>
>>729995468
This isn't a bad thing. You sound young. I'm not for that cuck shit but go for an open relationship, this is a blessing. She wants to have fun with other dudes so what. Be alpha, you want to go fuck better looking chicks with tighter pussies right? Go play, love will come when you find the right one.
>>
>>729995468
Ask her what the experience of breaking up is like, then walk away.
>>
>>729995468
Well, after saying that the relationship is over.
Her wanting to be with other guys implies she has no real interest in you anymore. You're boring her.
In other words, she doesn't love you no more.
Because she is not interested in you or doesnt love you, she can never be faithful to you so there
can be no trust in the relationship which is the foundation it's built on.

Respect her decision and forwardness and honesty, the fact that she didn't just go ahead and fuck other guys behind your back.

She will find someone better for her and you should do that too.
>>
File: 1492480343705.jpg (30KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
1492480343705.jpg
30KB, 500x562px
>>730001472
i know this post wasnt directed to me but reading it made me feel a little better about my thanks anon
>>
>>729995468
Easy. You don't give a fuck
>>
>>730001677
I mean thats life on easy mode tho.
>>
File: steppin.jpg (13KB, 236x188px) Image search: [Google]
steppin.jpg
13KB, 236x188px
>>730001677

This is actually the best advice in the thread. This is an alpha male response and one that women are powerless to. I don't understand it, but I use it. So stop being a beta faggot (it's too late actually. When she told you that, you should've said "I've just starting fucking other girls so I'm ok with it. Oh, and get your shit and GET THE FUCK OUT BITCH".
>>
>>730001970
GET TA STEPPIN!
>>
>>729995468
Op all I have to say is that she is seems like one who doesn't fully grasp how the human animal work or either does an all's it to do as it desires. I say this because animals get bored. That's is how anything goes when we are exposed to it long enough, it loses the mystery. That is fine. It just is, but I feel she doesn't see that it is bound to happen again no matter who it is she finds exciting now. The way around this is to not seek the next high but to know that what you have now can provide for your needs far better since I'm sure time has given them an idea of who you are and what you truly need from life to grow. For your sake I believe that this maybe a chance for you to grow OP for now you have learned from her what you don't wan,t you may now seek it from someone may be better at providing what she no longer wanted too. Power to you op and if you love her let her seek her happiness as I hope you will continue to do also
>>
>>729997728
^accurate
>>
>>729995468
Leave her. If she gets mad or tries to blame you (and she will) simply just say that she isn't who you thought she was. She might realize what she has with you isn't worth losing over random sex, she might not. Either way it's important that you follow through with leaving her to show her you will stand up for yourself and won't accept her bullshit. You can get together with her a few months down the line, but I wouldn't do it if you aren't sure that she did not go out and get fucked by someone else during that time.

If you say no and stay with her she is going to cheat. If you are dead set on staying with her you could try negotiating with her so you get something out of it too. Maybe hooking you up with her friends or more sex for you or live out some of your fantasies.

If you live with her I hope it's your name on the lease/deed or you are really fucked.
>>
>>729995468
Nothing you can do. Its done. Let her go.

At least she didnt just slew out behind your back for you to find out and have your world shattered. She wants what she wants. And shes being honest.

Sarry mang
>>
>>729995468
If you're into it let her fuck around. I have a fuck buddy who's boyfriend let's her fuck around as long as she's safe about it. So she lets me raw dog her and finish inside.
>>
>>729995468
Fuck her right up her poop shoot then when your finished tell her to gtfo
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.