[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I suck at bars. I'm at the local popular bar right now.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 20

File: tumblr_mhnhidFkoy1qh70jeo1_1280.jpg (324KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhnhidFkoy1qh70jeo1_1280.jpg
324KB, 1280x853px
I suck at bars.

I'm at the local popular bar right now. Ass to ass. And I'm all alone. All the guys around me are carbon copy of each other and I wore tye-dye to stand out. I dont get it. I'm not bad looking. I give the right looks. Bus they no attention. How do you anons fund success at bars? As a normal, but not bad looking guy, how can I get a girl's attention? Also, general bar stories. Go.
>>
>>729947241
Bump.
Come on guys. Help me out.
>>
WORE TYE-DYE TO STAND OUT
>>
>>729947465
It's 420. COME ON. I TRIED.
>>
You went alone without an 8ball. That's your first mistake
>>
Everyone else is in lame ass American Eagle button ups. I wear that shit all the time. Still no play.
>>
>>729947663
Kek
Shit. But girls here flock to guys without an 8. So.
>>
>>729947241
You're at a bar but you're typing on your phone. Problem number one.
>>
>>729947241
Bro nobody is engaging you because you are very outcome dependant on talking to females as being the measure of a good night out to you. Game the room, not a single girl. SMILE immediately like you're having a great time. Bullshit banter with the bartender. Bullshit banter with the people around you. You're there to have fun. Not pickup chicks. It's amazing how easy it is to pickup chicks when its not your mission for the night to try and pick one up. Get out of your head too...nobody is giving you a second thought, they're all thinking I wonder what that guy is thinking about me just like you are. Relax, smile and have fun.
>>
>>729947824
I'm calling it a night. This is my last drink. I give up. Just looking for solace for next time. Maybe I can improve.
>>
post a picture of yourself
>>
>>729947778

But what's the point of picking up bar sluts if they're not doing lines off old busters boner?
>>
You're too self aware. Drink until you're stupid like them or leave faggot
>>
>>729947940
Talk to one person about something completely random before you leave, even if it doesn't amount to anything.
>>
>>729947241
they can smell the desperation on you.

why would anyone approach you? honestly ask yourself that. socially speaking you have very little value in a bar sitting quietly by yourself. are you hoping for a pity invite to a groups table? seriously what is your strategy here?
>>
You just need 2 throw shit to wall fuck how you feel fuck how other people feel go up to everyone and anyone and start talking
>>
>>729947940
Why would girls approach you or give you any attention? You sound lame, beta and boring
You aren't even doing anything and you still complain, you wont ever find out how it is, if ur never gonna approach anyone
>>
>>729947853
I actually like this advice.
But I go to a rich private school.
Coming from a lower middle class background, I have not many friends cause they don't associate with my type. It sucks. So I'm here alone

>Came on an acedemic scholarship cause I'm smart or whatever. That's why I'm still this school.
>>
don't wait for something to happen, make it happen
>>
>>729948236
show em that ur the best in what u do then
>>
>>729947241

You have to go up to the girls and start conversations, dumbass. You can't expect them to just walk up to you.
>>
>>729948089
I'm gonna try. Fuck it. Why not?
>>
>>729947241
Real advice:
Try different bars. If you've been to a bar like 3 times and had no luck at all, just mark it off the list and try another bar.

Each bar has a different personality. There is one bar I like because reasons but in literally over 10 years of going there I can count on one hand the number of interesting conversations I've gotten into with strangers. It's just not a bar where interesting people go to be chatty.

There's another bar where literally 50% of the time I go there I at least get into an interesting conversation with someone I've never met before. It's just a different type of person who goes there, for different reasons.

So don't necessarily think it's you. I'm introverted as hell. I don't really start conversations. But there are bars I do well at anyway. You just gotta find the right spot.
>>
>>729947241
you have to go up to girls and talk to them
>>
>>729948403
But what do I even fucking say? "Hi. I'm drinking. Wanna have sex?"
>>
>>729948213
this

OP reeks of a guy who feels like he's owed the attention of a girl. classic nice guy mistake.
>>
>>729948423
That's the spirit, anon. Fuck it.
>>
>>729948520
you need to drink more and relax and introduce yourself to women and do this tons of times until you get a feel for it

shit is an art doesnt happen over night
>>
>>729948236

You know girls are dtf pretty much any guy that makes a good move, right? Your social class has nothing to do with it.
>>
Just pull your dick out and start yelling "HEY" over and over.

People will think you are a cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>>729948520
Yes.
>>
>>729948520
ok now i know OP is a troll. no one could be this autistic.
>>
>>729948505
Thank you. I think it's maybe not my scene. I'm more of a sit down and talk guy. Bars like this where it's packed, well, what makes me better than Chad? Nothing.
There's a sit down bar next to campus I like. Fuck it. I'll just frequent there. Maybe something will come of it.
>>
>>729948236
Bro you are assuming they'll reject you so much so in your head that you're self ejecting from being social due to fear of rejection. You really gotta stop giving a fuck and get out of your head. You're overanalyzing everything. Fake it till you make it. Fake it that you're the most fun confident guy in the room. Most importantly you have to be outcome independent, you'll be alive tomorrow, you'll be ok, tonight is just one night in a lifetime full of many more. Relax for fucks sake and stop overthinking and just smile and have fun.
>>
It's not about looks, it's about game. You need to step yours up. No woman in the world is going to walk up to you in a bar or anywhere else, you need to make the first move. Be prepared to get shot down 10, 20 times maybe, but you only need 1 to say yes. Get up off your sorry ass and get out there.
>>
>>729948656
Practice makes perfect. Fair enough. I'm not afraid of embarrassment. So I'll just keep faking until I make it. Why not?
>>
>>729948520
It helps if there's something else going on. Look for bars that have live music, especially small local shows. This usually rules out chain bars and suburban hell bars but you should be able to find bars somewhere around you that also have live music. Live original music is best because it tends to draw out music fans that aren't necessarily bar regulars and talking about the band is an easy icebreaker. "You seen these guys play before?" or "Damn, that drummer really brings this band together."

If it's just a crowd of people it will take an extrovert to really get the ball rolling.
>>
>>729948520

>Hey, you playing pokemon go?
>wut?
>Naa jk, just needed something to start a conversation with you. What's your name?
>Femanon
>Anon, pleasure to meet you....
keep talking about shit that you like/believe in until you find common ground and can have an actual conversation.
>>
>>729947587
>To stick out on 420

Shouldn't you have wanted to NOT look like stoner to stick out?

Here is a tip
Never wear a tie-dye in public
>>
>>729948699
You don't know the people I'm around. "What's in your bank account" is concern number 1.
>>
File: 1491619541742.jpg (120KB, 580x376px) Image search: [Google]
1491619541742.jpg
120KB, 580x376px
It's all about being Supreme.
>>
File: jackies pic,s 221.jpg (404KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
jackies pic,s 221.jpg
404KB, 1200x1600px
>>729947853
1000 interwebs for you anon this is just how you have to be

pic related chick i met like 4 months ago
>>
>>729948520
OP after tonight please go home and look online and download this book called Models by Mark Manson. You are totally overanalyzing every move, by any chance are you a STEM major of some kind? You're looking for a logical approach to something thats very fluid and dynamic, there is no step by step guide rather a framework to operate out of.
>>
>>729948699
so so wrong. girls want a guy who has social value. a person who is fun and know how to have a good time. a dude showing up by himself to a bar dressed completely wrong for the scene is the exact opposite of this unless he has massive amounts of charisma which OP obviously doesn't have.
>>
Next time, bring your own pool stick.
>>
>>729948704
KEK IM DOING IT
>>
File: ass-to-ass.jpgd7ub6.jpg (21KB, 620x347px) Image search: [Google]
ass-to-ass.jpgd7ub6.jpg
21KB, 620x347px
>>729947241
>>
>>729949164
ok wow don't do this. unless you are at a fuckin comicon DO NOT BRING UP POKEMON GO
>>
>>729948520
Hi, that's a nice t-shirt. Ever been there/like their music?
Come dance with me.
What brought you here? I'm here to drink and have sex.

How do you imagine a female approaching you? Just reverse that.
>>
>>729949001

Bullshit. You are scared of embarrassment because you're not talking to girls.
>>
>>729948835
One night, probably next weekend. I'm gonna throw caution to the wind. I'm gonna fucking do it. Wait for the green text post.
>>
Make eye contact with a grill. Look away. When she's not looking, grab a bev napkin from bar or under you drink. Wet aforementioned napkin with water. Ball it up, and throw it in her face. She will be instapissed and hate you. She may come to confront you about it but upon her reaction give a sincere I was just playing smile. Next, Ignore her for 5-10 min. Then Continue sending signals and looks sparringly. She will not be able to figure you out and develope a natural curiosity and eventually make contact with you. Then act mysterious with a slight air of an I don't care attitude. She will follow you like a lost puppy trying to figure you out. Make move.
>>
Lower your expectations. Relax. Do you have any hobbies?

Imagine you're playing a video game. The game is you have to formulate a question about your sorrounding that has some sort of connection with you.

For example, you're at a bar and a game is on. First person to make eye contact say, " man I hate this team, I'm from Florida and we always fuck these people up" whatever say anything. The key is to share something about you. When you share something about you, hopefully the other person will share something about them.

For every thing you have in common with the other you earn a coin. When you go to the bar or anywhere see how many coins you can get.

Try this strategy Anon. Good luck brother
>>
number one rule must be funny if you can make them laugh it is in the bag
>>
>>729949164

this man is my man

most of pickup is picking yourself up and just fuckign doing shit.

>Bars

go early. start off small. chat to people in smoke pit. its about momentum . most people are feeling the same as you. as the night goes on more people drink more so it becomes easier.

if you learn to deal with being "uncomfortable" it just becomes easier and easier.

pro tip: it gets better with practice.
>>
>>729948919
This is solid to be honest.
>>
>>729949174
he thought he would appeal to the few stoner chicks in the bar. he's clueless as to what a woman sees when they look at him.
>>
>>729949226
lost
>>
Just go up to a group and tell the dudes they look like they did a conference call before showing up to the bar to determine their outfits. Gotta be lighthearted about it and not too aggressive or you'll probably be sodomized by an army of chads, but if you can show your nuts like this the women might respect your right to breed
>>
>>729949053
I live next to a town that's flooded with bars like this. I'm gonna bar hop them with this intent. Cool.
>>
>>729949397

Are you retarded? Every 20-something played pokemon go last year-- it's a good place to start to get a laugh for a dead game. If you don't talk about stupid shit that you like, your personality won't come out and you'll sound like a fucking robot.
>>
File: image.jpg (169KB, 1217x769px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 1217x769px
OP, I've managed two bars (yes, oldfag) and I've tended bar at a half dozen other places in my youth.

Things change and methodology evolves over time, but I've seen it all. Honestly, chicks will go home with just about any dude, so don't worry about clothes and shit like that.

If you can get good at people-watching without looking like a creep, you will get a feeling for what each girl is looking for. If there is a quiet one in the bunch who isn't drinking much, do the same. If there is a loud, party animal girl, do the same.

They respond to you mirroring their personality traits, even if you are faking it. It won't find you love, but it will get your dick wet.
>>
>>729948520
no stupid, say can I offer you ladies a drink? or tell the bartender to give a drink too that chick you like, if it's about sex then pick a drunk chick and fuck her it's not rocket science.
>>
>>729948520
TRAL remember this

Travel Relationship Arts and Leisure

All women in their 20s can identify with these 4 topics ususally in that order

>>Hey you got an interesting look about you...if I had to guess you really love to travel...where's the next place you're thinking about going to?

>>Hey there you got a real intuitive look about you...random question but are you the girl that all of your friends just spill their relationship shit out to you?

>>Hey there...there is just some real creative type of energy coming off of you...are you the creative type? Do you draw or paint or write as a way to let steam off?

>>Omg my sister has a necklace just like that...she just totally loves to go out and just find quirky weird stuff...she takes her shopping as a serious hobby...what about you??

I mean these are all very basic intros and can be switched up a million different ways, but always remember TRAL as things to talk to 20 something girls about.
>>
File: 3e2.jpg (413KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
3e2.jpg
413KB, 1200x1600px
>>729947241
OP IS A FUCKING TROLL NO ONE IS THIS FUCKING AUTISTIC
>>
>>729949179
KEK.
YES.
>>
>>729949212
I'm downloading this book. Thank you.
>>
>>729949863
JESUS CHRIST ABSOLUTELY NEVER THIS!!!

NEVER BUY A GIRL A DRINK!!

You stupid fuck that is game 101. The second you do the implication is already established that A) you're a chump with no game and thinks a lousy 8 bucks will start convo or B) you're so inept to start basic conversation that you think some cliche "that guy across the bar got you this drink" will actually fucking work.

What the fuck is wrong with you....
>>
File: CvyAp-PWYAAuPUp.jpg (131KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
CvyAp-PWYAAuPUp.jpg
131KB, 1024x682px
>>729947663
this
>>
>>729949878
saving this tbh. excellent advice anon
>>
>>729949501
THAT IS THE MOST ALPHA RESPONSE EVER HOLY SHIT KEK
>>
>>729949988
http://bookzz.org/s/?q=models+mark+manson&t=0

Is where you can find it
>>
>>729949197
Cute. I'd hump 'er up the dumper.
>>
>>729949810
Yeah and the great thing with live music is even if the bar is shit and nobody talks to you, at least you got to sit and watch a show. Keeps it from ever being a total wasted night out. And to echo what some others have said, I think that's a better way to view it anyway: "I'm out to get a couple drinks and see some bands play." Let the meeting of chicks be incidental rather than necessarily the goal.
>>
>>729950058
ops a already a chump and has no game. first step is to slip a roofie in that drink and do a cosby when the bartender hives it to her.
>>
>>729949535
I'm a screenwriter. But the girls here are numb skulls and will look at me blankly if I bring up anything creative.
>>
>>729949833
Muh nigga
>>
>>729949585

Exactly-- the only wrong thing you can do is follow a girl too far when she's made it clear she's out.

Outside of that, if all of those people only wanted to get drunk, they would have stayed at home and polished off some tall boys. Instead, they payed a cover, bough marked up beer, and hung around-- because they all want to get laid. There's no shame in starting conversation with the intention of fucking.
>>
>>729947587
Peacocking only works with women, even then they usually have some issues. Dress casual; look comfortable. You'll come across as more approachable.
>>
>>729949576
I'm funny as fuck In natural conversation. At a bar? Not so easy.
>>
>>729949833
Wow. Noted as fuck. Thank you.
>>
just ignore all the shut in faggots who spout anything that even sounds like ''pua'' ITT as the majority of all of them are autistic virgins

just pick a girl you think is cute, go say hi, introduce yourself, challenge her to pool or something so you can talk to her while playing and having fun, if there is no pool table, invite her and her friends over to hang out with your friends if they want so you can talk to her, tell her you want to get to know her because you think she's cute

boom, then talk, if she is interested she will be down, if not she won't or will pretend she is but make an excuse

don't pressure her if she seems interested but makes an excuse, just leave her alone because she isn't actually interested

once you find a girl that actually puts in an effort to talk to you, invite her home to your house to have more drinks, if she doesn't want to come, say you'd like to see her again next week, if she agrees get her number and follow through, if she wants to go home with you make a move to make out with her as soon as you get in the house, and if you are with other people take her by the hand to your bedroom first where you can close the door before making your move then quickly start undressing yourself as you're making out and proceed to fuck her

welcome to 1 night stands faggot ^ the above is all you need to do, it is 100% about how you look, and what you say is nearly 0% important as long as you are confident in trying, you can talk about the most retarded shit that girls don't even care about, if they think you are hot they will literally just wait through the bullshit so they can justify fucking you and not being ''slutty'' because they ''got to know you'' first
>>
>>729949878
This anon is right, but Jesus, don't say these things like he said them...
>>
>>729950164
It isn't a for sure thing but has worked several times for me. Grills love solving puzzles. So be a puzzle.. esoterically
>>
if op isn't a troll he's a blatant narcissist. jesus christ. i see another school shooting on the horizon.
>>
>>729948520
I saw a guy friend of mine do this over and over at the quad got 2/50 girls to come back and fuck instantly.
>>
>>729949878
Saved. Fucking saved. Thank you.
- Op
>>
>>729947241
Is it just me, or is pubic hair making a comeback? I don't really like this. Not that I have sex anymore or anything.
>>
>>729950759
Oh?
>>
>>729950284
Dude, don't mention the writing. I'm also a screenwriter and women get bored of it really fast.
>>
bar flirting 101
>don't go to big super popular bars, there is only dicks and basic bitches there
>stick to the same bar for a while
>know and treat the bartender well everytime you go to your bar of choice, a good image with the bartender is a good thing when you're trynna get some pussy
>don't get wasted
>go with friends, or at least a tinder group, you don't have to stay with them, but is good to have somewhere to sit down and don't look awkwardly alone
>stay away from the music if you aren't dancing, this is make conversation much easier
>smell nice and dress well, don't overdo (no Tie- Dye)
>your job is the get the girls out of the bar, bars are great for meting people, not for fornicating them
and finally
>don't be an asshole ( don't order her drinks if she doesn't ask, don't wear polo shirts, don't be overly confident
>>
>>729950759
2/50? your friend sucks at picking up girls.
>>
>>729949833
that shit about love

fuck its sad anon
>>
>>729950714
supreme gentleman 2.0
>>
>>729950803
Yes cause hippie bitches think it's empowering some how
>>
>>729950759
Yea man, gotta have big old balls when you say it don't be a pussy
>>
>>729950620
on mobile had to generalize it...its the framework I was mroe trying to make a point with.
>>
>>729949501
what the fuck
>>
>>729950970
what's wrong with a little fuzz?
>>
>>729949397
Don't do this hahaha
>>
>>729949501
don't do this one time when wee a bunch of us where at the bar some guy tried some funny shit like that to meet a girl that was in our group ....lone story short he ended up getting curb stomp t out side
>>
>>729950888
Hi I'm also a screenwriter and both of you are a pair of pussyfarting posers. Life is a stage and we are its players real players get vagina you would know this if you wrote anything other than hentai fan fiction or fluffy torture captions you fucking autists
>>
>>729951139
Try it
>>
>>729950927
College girls he's not all that good looking plus the only thing he said at all to them was wanna have sex? No move literally to next chick over. Really really quick to say that fifty times in a row
>>
>>729950930
Nah my man. You don't want to fall in love with a girl you met at a bar. It happens, sure, but if you want love you have to let it happen accidentally.
>>
>>729951147
Nothing at all. What's wrong is turning it into some idea that "men want us shaved so let's not shave" kind if thing. It's annoying.
>>
>>729951391
Is your specialty run-on sentences?
>>
>>729951286
Chose your target better
>>
>>729950366
just find things to make fun of bar fags just funny shit i am telling you chicks love funny guys
>>
File: 1373811616149.gif (903KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1373811616149.gif
903KB, 300x200px
>>729950945
seriously. look at every post he's mad and see the underlying thread of completley undeserved entitlement and how he's shocked that women aren't making moves on him. who, other than a narcissist with the exception of a celebrity, expect women to come to them and not the other way around? he thinks everyone else is a tool and he's the cool one even though all evidence should tell him that he's the loser and odd one out.

totally fucked in the head and disconnected from reality.
>>
>>729950595

You don't have to be a "pick up artist" but knowing some basic techniques for approaching people is a good start. Of course, everyone has their own mannerisms and preferences when it comes down to talking to strangers but those techniques can definitely help sheer some of the awkwardness/accidentally-aggressiveness that come from someone who doesn't normally talk to girls at random.

Also:

>don't start with an invite

Start conversation and let that carry on and become natural and interesting. It's enough that some little girl is talking to a large strange man. Trying to pull her into a pool of (what is most likely femaleless-men) is a tad too much. If questions come up with who you/she are with, then introductions are ok.
>>
File: dont be ugly.jpg (49KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
dont be ugly.jpg
49KB, 700x700px
>>729950595
ya pretty much this /thread
>>
>>729951738
not me my man he got the hurting
>>
>>729952051
Whomever...
>>
Seriously its much harder bc you're alone. Next time bring the best looking girl your friends with, much easier to get laid when girls see that you know other girls, and rivalry kicks in.
>>
>>729947241
Asses to asses and bust to bust
>>
Screenshotting this thread as I walk home. When I'm sober, maybe I'll make sense of it. I'll post a continue thread around 9 eastern tomorrow. Thanks guys.
>>
>>729952210
Good luck, tie-dye bro.

If you don't get good at it within a few months, just switch to guys.
>>
>>729949501
I'm madd chill but I fucking hate when guys flick shit at me, playfully hit me, throw pens/pencils. I can deal with tons of social rejectness but I can't stand this.
>>
>>729952210
cuck
>>
You're obviously in the wrong place, if all the dudes in the room are a carbon copy of each other then obviously that's what all the females came there looking for. If you want to get anything there you're going to have to be fake as fuck and blend in with all the chads. Standing out is only a good thing if you're really good and you're going for the hottest girl in the room, because you're going to have to compete with like every dude in the bar and if you can't outshine them all you're going nowhere. You're out of your element where you're at, go somewhere else where you blend in better then you'll be closer to what the girls came there looking for.
>>
>>729947853

How do you deal with other guys in the bar sensibly when you start to have contact with chicks?

What happens if someone bigger than you butts in and starts trying to get alpha male (and is genuinely self confident and /fit/ and you don't believe you could fight them physically)?

I avoid bars because while I can convo quite smoothly, I'm concerned if other guys start harassing me or stealing in to girls I'm talking to, there's nothing I could do other than duck out and look beta. I'm not physically strong. I always wonder how confident people who are twigs/ageing who'd get wrecked in a fight nonetheless don't get trod on by other guys, and how they'd deal with it without losing face/looking weak if a guy starts treading on them and insulting them.
>>
>>729952391
That's the point
>>
>>729951934

>Start conversation and let that carry on and become natural and interesting. It's enough that some little girl is talking to a large strange man. Trying to pull her into a pool of (what is most likely femaleless-men) is a tad too much. If questions come up with who you/she are with, then introductions are ok.

flawed thinking here, if she doesn't want to go over and meet your friends and bring her friends or she doesn't want to play pool, guaranteed 100% she has no interest in having sex with you that night, it's a very easy way to see how committed she is, if she will put in 0 effort then she doesn't want to see your penis guaranteed, I've seen girls who would probably agree to cut out a kidney just for a chance at some dick from a guy they liked, so assuming you need some trick for a girl to want to talk to you or a special way is some illogical shit, she either thinks your hot or ugly, if your average why even go through the neurotic process of convincing yourself you have to ''do something right'' to impress some chick at a bar when you could save that energy and just talk to another girl who has a better chance of just being sold on fucking you just by seeing what you look like and understanding that you chose to talk to her because you're attracted to her
>>
>>729952138

Wait, is OP like the only one of his friends that went to the bar?
>>
>>729947241
Ok heres what you do... Take off the weak ass tie-die shirt and Start. a. fight. Easiest way to stand out. Might not work out for you tonight, but next time you go out all the biddies are gonna remember the dude who broke fucking faces for no reason.

You'll be swimming in trim in no time.
>>
>>729952521
He said he was alone I thought hahaha
>>
>>729952521
Yeah... bring friends. Guy or girl. There's a reason why wingmen are a thing, the work.
>>
>>729952210

NO, OP. KEEP TRYING NOW. YOU'LL NEVER DO IT OR GET BETTER UNLESS YOU JUST MAKE YOURSELF UNCOMFORTABLE AND DIVE THE FUCK IN RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>729952489
It wouldn't make me interested it would just make me mad. So you're trying to make sure he never fucks a girl again then right ?
>>
File: IMG_2170.jpg (37KB, 320x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2170.jpg
37KB, 320x306px
>>729952666
Checked ️
>>
>>729952677
Super hard to create an aura of mystery or any type of narrative that you're fun if you're alone. You'd have to be extremely charismatic. Unless it's a dance type place you can't really approach random girls easily unless you're offering to buy them a drink, which I haven't even seen as advice here.
>>
>>729952391
ok femanon explain this to me. why is that my backhanded compliments slay women? what is it about being subtly degraded that makes you attracted to me? this has worked since highschool on every woman i've ever met. why?
>>
>>729952475
If you get insulted then attack his masculinity, fit guys are usually betas turned alphas so like calling them fat triggers them.
>>
>>729952877
But alone...that'd be my move. That and hang outside for girls smoking, then bum a smoke even if you don't smoke. SMOKE IT then join in on bullshit convo, make random comment because of tie dye...."oh was too high and lost my smokes keklolxz"
>>
>>729952941
It's in their DNA. Treat a girl like dirt, and they'll stick to you like mud.
>>
>>729952941
they like to be dominated. women or some not all like being submissive.
>>
am i right there is another femanon in here ??
not just me ?
>>
one of my best friends is a 5'5" balding indian guy and he slays like no ones business. he's gotten me laid so many times i can't even count. straight up can just walk over to a table and start chatting a table of girls up and we end up leaving with them every time. we've even taken bartenders home. he has mad charisma. OP has zero.
>>
>>729952391
TITS OR GTFO ROASTIE!!!
>>
>>729952941
Doesn't work on me swear to god. But I'm kind of socially retarded because of closet nerd and getting hot at like 18. My family is straightforward and I hate fake ass idiots. But I know I'm not the norm in that sense. I have decent stories about it. But idk it seriously does work on every girl ever usually. You tell me.
>>
>>729953379
TIts or gtfo! There are rules femanon
>>
Ya gotta develop. You seem real far down. I'm the weirdest guy I know but I still know how to have a decent time. Can't be focused on getting laid every night. You get drunk, put on your outgoing face. You pretty much detach from your own self and let your body do everything it wants to. Still gotta work on being cool while drinking. Focus on trying to match the feeling and just find out who bar you is. You're pretty much on the opposite end of party. You gotta be party. Temper it a little but you gotta forget about everything you currently call a personality. Become more in touch with your own desires. If you want less space between you and a girl, you move closer to her. If you fuck up back off but you gotta have some recklessness
>>
>>729952475

Dude, real life isnt a 4chan tendie/chad story. People don't do that. If someone does, be chill and welcoming. Introduce yourself, but continue your conversation with the girls. If they get aggressive or make off-color remarks, call them out. They'll look like an asshole. Never follow someone to a fight ("wanna take this outside?!") just remark on rude behavior as if you're their superior in an office. Moving your/girl's physical location forcefully will also help. If they throw a punch in the venue, then fight-- shouldn't last long-- security usually takes care of shit like this pretty quickly. You also have witnesses that will be on your side.
>>
>>729953280
This is a good answer. I'm a sub and it's super hard to find but if you find a nice guy IRL who's a dominant freak in sex life it's like A++++ to me. I'm very dominant IRL but I wanna be put in my place when it comes to sexxxy time
>>
>>729948520

You'll have way more luck with that line than saying nothing at all.
>>
Should have worn sequins if you wanted to stand out
>>
>>729953400
Girls love that confidence
>>
>>729953754
You miss all the shits you don't take
-Michael Jordan
>>
>>729947241
stop going to bars, get ass from online, work, school. not bars

Happy Birthday Hitler!
Gift of OC Music and video

https://youtu.be/5oHLu6HkDHY
>>
Is OP a virgin?
>>
>>729949212
Don't end your sentences in a preposition.
>>
>>729947853

Have always gone out with this frame of mind, have never gone home with anyone from a club. Have never had issues on tinder however.
>>
>>729953873
Were all comfy next to the oven!!!! <3 it
>>
File: me.jpg (418KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
418KB, 1200x1600px
>>729953528
fuck your togtfo ha
>>
>>729953906
Chris?
>>
>>729953967
Time stamp or gtfo.
>>
>>729953517
oh it works. after we've been talking for a while in a very playful way with a nice smile i'll say something like "you know, you're a lot smarter than you look." follow that up with "girls as pretty as you are usually boring."

backhand em then make em smile. if i can get something like that in plus a good laugh or two and i pretty much have that locked down.
>>
>>729953967
Never mind. Don't want to see them, so just gtfo
>>
>>729952941
It's instinctual in a way. Women are hard wired to continually demonstrate value. If you suggest that they are anything g less than perfect, they immedialy want to prove you wrong. His means they will either lash out, or start doing what they think you will like.
>>
>>729953967
Fuck your undying need for attention :) femanon tell me why when guys treat you like shit does it work ? Fatofa?
>>
Fuck it. Before I go, hit me up o Kik, guys. You guys have good advice. And since I have the attention of a few femanons too, hit me up with advice. That could be very useful.
Until tomorrow at 9pm eastern, here's my Kik.
AnOriginalUsernamee

God, I'm drunk. I never drop contact on /b/
>>
>>729947241
Should've sank some drinks before heading out, get that dutch courage going OP. Don't dress in tye-dye shit, that's only good at festivals/bush doofs.
>>
>>729952475
Flip it onto the girls immediately...

be like bro take this chick off my hands while at the same time looking at the girl and giving her an eye roll...dirty subconscious trick but it works.
>>
>>729954049
That's different then just talking down to them it's like those underhanded compliment type of shit. You're still complimenting them and any girl that talks back to you, wants to fuck you anyway so I don't think it matters that much what you say.
>>
>>729950595
/thread
>>
>>729954240
Don't worry, no one will contact you anyways. /B/ has a goldfish attention span
>>
>>729954240
-OP/ Tye-dye guy
>>
>>729949878
Legit lol'd

This is actually how you have to talk to women in their 20s.

Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter
>>
>>729952520

If you don't have those perfect looks, you need to make yourself attractive with the things you say. Having ambitions, having beliefs, and being able to articulate them will make you more fuckable.

Also, when you approach someone randomly, you need to cultivate some conversation before you go making invites to shit like that. The question of who your with will eventually come up-- then, it might be useful to merge groups. But don't drag some girl away and then shove her into a bunch of your male friends; especially if they're aspy and weird.
>>
>>729954142
good answer. i like this.
>>
>>729954143
kek so i am fat too..... you fratboys are too much
that's why when i go to the bar i never pay for shit and have to send 20 clone looking faggots packing
>>
>>729954460
I hate that about society. Don't have insta YouTube or twitter. (Accounts obviously I watch YouTube)
I feel bad for everyone in the dating scene today.
>>
>>729954730
No I meant femanon to femanon didn't want to outwardly say I was a girl. Don't be sensitive like that or you seriously should leave 4chan
>>
>>729954730
If you think anyone in this thread is in a fraternity, you have a lot to learn.
>>
>>729954384
you're implying that because a girl is talking to me she wants to have sex. that's really fucked up. you sir, reek of neck beard.
>>
>>729955172
Thank you so much!!! :D this is all I ever wanted to hear on here!!
>>
>>729954958
wait wut?? i have been drinking tonight but you did say fat-ofa right ?? don't get it ha
>>
>>729952637
>>729952666

Jesus Christ, OP, if you're reading this:

Bring other people to the bar. It can be one person. It doesn't matter. If you tell a girl that you're there alone, it tells her that you came with no witnesses so you could pick up a chick and chop her up into little pieces in your anime cave.

Friends mean a person isn't crazy. It gives you someone to vouch for your normality and means you can have normal relationships with others. On the other hand, there are exceptions-- traveling for business, waiting for someone, etc.
>>
>>729953517
lol fucking whenever guys get together to talk game and strategy there's always a bitch to show up and be like "Nuh uh! That would never work on me!!"

Bitch I'm 32 years old and been at this forever. Every single bitch like you who in conversations like this tries to be the exception is always inevitably the rule. You're no special snowflake, nor is any guy in this thread. The reason why these strategies work is because they are based on basic behavioral principles. You are not exempt from them no matter cuz you think you're a late bloomer...lol if anything you're just a tiny lil doe in the crosshairs of any guy with a modicum of game.
>>
>>729954825
Same. I went out with some girl that was like 22-25 something like that...I don't remember. I was like 35 at the time. First date, and she's sitting there, just the two of us at the table in a restaurant, fuckin around on her phone.

I'm like "Put your phone away." And she throws this little fucking temper tantrum about how she's waiting for some text message or something.

I really will never understand the CONSTANT contact thing. Human relationships were much better when you actually had to put effort into maintaining them. Social media and text messaging has ruined human society.
>>
I enjoy the "partner in crime" strategy get a good bud that's able to get you out of your comfort zone but at the same time not better looking than you or else you'll get the short end of the stick, with a dynamic duo of a shit ton of charisma girls and guys alike will want to hang out with you and try to pick up a few bar/party tricks you know, make yourself interesting
>>
>>729955444
FemAnonToFemAnon FaToFa should've written it this way. Super bored by this though, I would lurk more if I were you. MY sin was randomly making up an acronym but if the situation were reversed, I would've overanalysized foreign word, tried to think about what it possibly could've meant in the context, googled it, and draw consclusions.
>>
>>729953967
Lol did you say you got hot at 18??? Lol you must have had the shortest shelf life of any white bitch I've ever seen...a full year and a half lololol
>>
>>729952877

Forget that aura shit. I don't know what neckbeard told you to do that.

Then-- Lie. Tell them, you're looking/waiting for someone when they ask who you're there with. Just keep the conversation rolling and keep checking your phone. Or tell them the truth if you're away on business or something. Also, why are you actually there alone?
>>
>>729955036
fratboy's as in you all look alike i am 29 andit is just fumy to me I like menly men gruffy bad asses
>>
>>729947241
you lost with your tye-dye shirt
>>
>>729952877

Also, buying a drink for someone is only a thing you should do when you've been talking for a while. Don't make that the starter unless you're going for a super cheesy joke.
>>
>>729955855
Like Harley men type? Boys are all fags now
>>
>>729955454
In your 20s this is correct...however after college the ability to go out and have fun on your own is way more important. A man is his own island. Not saying be a lone wolf but go out solo and if people wanna tag a long cool...if not it doesn't matter.
>>
>>729953517

How many folds did you have to make? Also did you use kitchen sheers or regular scissors?
>>
>>729947241
Speak to them. Kindly, funny and charmingly. It's that simple.
>>
>>729955518
I invented the game bitch
>>
>>729955737
ya i see that now was a little heated with the little boys so sorry 4 chan rep please do excuse
>>
>>729950595
this
>>
>>729956241
No you were played by it...big difference.
>>
>>729955995

Well, I should retract my statement a little. You are correct. But as a younger person, combined with the type of venues that cater to that crowd, being alone sends up a huge red flag. Girls would rather take their chances being raped in a frat house than have to see Tendie McAnime's autist sex dungeon.
>>
>>729955980
um ya there ok but don't have to be just men men a man ruff tough and o my god if they smell like a mechanic ooomggg fug there is some truth ...kek
>>
>>729956420
I am the game. All this hate you're throwing my way is turning me on ;)
>>
>>729947241
I used to head out to pubs and bars often by myself, and would have a great time mingling and even integrating into groups and continuing on to other bars with them. Now I'm not good looking or tall or built but I never lacked confidence and some of the chick I pulled, well let me say that more then once I was noted as hitting well above my weight, yes I even got a Swedish backpacker, tall blonde 10/10 body and face great attitude, god know how I managed her but I did, basically from my experience looks mean shit, If you can talk the talk then you words are basically pants removal liquid, buy the way I never took advantage of drunk girls, fun to flirt but as soon as they want it I'd shove them in a cab and send them packing.
>>
>>729949053
>"Damn, that drummer really brings this band together."
>>
>>729949053
kek
>>
>>729956644
double dubs don't lie...yeah having a social clique is important during that age but the second everyone graduates and moves on, the ability to move socially solo becomes very very important.
>>
>>729949053
autism

you fucking chad
>>
>>729956863
This is great advice, you're obviously not socially retarded and you have CONFIDENCE which girls love
>>
>>729956862
You can stop flirting with me now...its not cute lil girl, you never got hot...get rid of your muffin top...unless you stop eating carbs and sugar now you're only going to spiral into further obesity. It's not your "metabolism" thats slowing down, its your diet is shit and its really showing which is really sad cuz you're in your 20s...hate to see what happens when you hit close to 30 yikes...
>>
File: BTFO.gif (902KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.gif
902KB, 320x180px
>>729957302
>>
File: me 4.jpg (511KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
me 4.jpg
511KB, 1600x1200px
>>729957302
hope you know your not talking to me ...i think you think it is and it's not
>>
>>729957302
Does not apply to me whatsoever, I hate sugar. Dont project you're life on me. 3/10 making me respond. Peace, happy belated HITLERS BIRTHDAY. Nazis are sexy because they dressed in HUGO BOSS
>>
>>729947241
From my experience I've always had the best luck when I'm literally not trying at all to get a females attention. It's when I'm wearing a shitty T-Shirt and just having fun with the bros that females will approach me. When I dress nice to "get chicks" it NEVER works out! Just be YOU. Not some douche pretending to be something he's not. It's really that simple. You a huge geek? OWN IT. Love wearing socks with sandals? DO IT.Get off your phone OP, take a shot of whiskey, and go dance your heart out or something.
>>
>>729957968
You're flexing on a Ford Flex...lolol you haven't worked out a day in your life. You have skinny fat ready to blow up in 2-3 years with your haggard tired face lifestyle in short order...who do you think you're talking to on here Miss Split Ends??
>>
>>729950803

Yeah, but I kinda like it. The girls with it are always kinda embarrassed, so it's easier to get away with tearful facefuck blow jobs.
>>
Fuck going to a bar, hit up a decent dance club. Find yourself a solid wing man, hit the floor together. Once you've establish having fun, women will flock to you. Women probably find it refreshing not being randomly grabbed., this aint the 1800s.
>>
>>729957968

I like that one commercial for the ford flex with the Santigold remix. You know the one?
>>
>>729958448
just for shits and giggles how old do you think i am ....
>>
>>729958752
NO it was just a pic for the owner it was hit and fixed i work there
>>
>>729958648

They will not flock. You must seek the women you choose to meet.
>>
>>729958778
hmm honestly now that you put it that way 26...you don't wear sunscreen but you might have gotten lucky so maybe 31 max.
>>
>>729958910

It's been ten years that I've been on the hunt for the remix of that song and still no luck :(
>>
>>729958992
yes you are close up a bit more i am way past the gona get fat days and i do work out i have to just being truthful ... sweetheart
>>
>>729958950
Yeah your're right, i must be talking out of my ass.
>>
>>729959383

And the prophecy was confirmed fallacy.
>>
>>729959310
Well good job regulating your diet...so now that we've established that you think you have any redeeming qualities...whats your N-count roastie? That's the real question...
>>
>>729947241
DAVID
>>
>I'm not bad looking. I give the right looks.

Generally speaking, girls don't give a flying fuck what you look like.

Men are stimulated visually, which is why women spend so much time grooming in front of a mirror. Women have their very own set of attraction triggers and your appearance isn't one of them. If you're focusing on improving your appearance as a means of seduction, you are literally acting like a woman.

The five universal attraction triggers all women possess are:

1. He is the leader of men
2. He is a protector of loved ones
3 . He has a willingness to emote
4. He is a successful risk taker
5. He is preselected by other women

I don't care if you look like Brad Pitt's if you aren't demonstrating to women that you have at least on of the above five traits, you women are not going to find you attractive. It is only when you are able to effectively demonstrate that you possess these five traits that micro-calibrations such as peacocking come into play.

You have to crawl before you can walk. Focus on the five base attraction triggers BEFORE focusing on improving your appearance.
>>
>>729959541
I just cant believe how right you are
>>
File: 1482707320814.jpg (49KB, 482x574px) Image search: [Google]
1482707320814.jpg
49KB, 482x574px
>>729947853
Funnily enough this guy has it down. Bitches come for those that want but don't need.
>>
>>729958910

Lol you work at a body shop and some fat guido that rocks a Flex got you to pose and you show this pic to neckbeards on the chons in order to validate your single motherhood but I still got it attitude...life in Jersey must be exciting...lololol
>>
>>729947241
Just use the cheesiest pickup line on every fucking girl you fancy cunt this isn't a movie with a 90% success rate, at a bar it's like 20% the more you ask the better
>>
>>729959548
sorry to tell you newfriend none only white for me truth be known they smell funny to me
>>
fuck
her
up
the
ass
>>
OP here
this is my music
https://soundcloud.com/nelyubn
>>
>>729959687
Straight from Robert Greene The Art of Seduction and a bit of Neil Strauss Game...but its 100% scientific sociologically true. These are the 5 characteristics and this guy is not lying.
>>
>>729959719

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6JK3fhYE1w
>>
File: Elliot.jpg (40KB, 656x632px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot.jpg
40KB, 656x632px
>but I'm gorgeous
>I've got all the right looks
>>
>>729959815
N-count isnt about coal burning...its your number of sexual partners...protip anything more than 20 you're high mileage used goods.
>>
>>729958448
O shit son
>>
>>729950620
LOL he kind of has a point but those lines are ridiculous. Sure I don't really have a go-to but that is horrendous.
>>
>>729960084

Hell OP just start dancing to this, women will come
>>
>>729960048

People like to give PUA stuff a bad name but it's, most of the time, true and applicable. The sooner guys that bitch about chads realize this, pull themselves out of their comfort zones, and quit their bitching, the sooner they will have happier and healthier sex lives/relationships.
>>
JUST BRING YOUR MOM TO THE BAR WITH YOU NEXT TIME
>>
>>729960153
ah anon it is half my age sorry i like to make sex ...sue me lol
>>
File: philosophy-fry_o_644531.jpg (29KB, 460x270px) Image search: [Google]
philosophy-fry_o_644531.jpg
29KB, 460x270px
>>729952543
Lol, I love this. Perhaps itnwom't work but just do some mad shit, act like you have answers and places to be. Knee slide along the bar knocking everyone's drinks to the ground while screaming like its a rerun of CSI.

You got this OP. I believe in you.
>>
File: 1466490152179.jpg (60KB, 450x472px) Image search: [Google]
1466490152179.jpg
60KB, 450x472px
>Help 4chan! I'm so alone!
>at a bar on his phone.
>points out he's now bad looking
If you're just going to stand there and sulk about not talking to people when youu're not even trying then
>go home
>>
ALPHA ANONS, it is at times like this that we must remember what we must be thankful for. Beta cucks like OP are what we need in this world. They provide a contrasting background for us to fight the good fight. Most importantly, they provide a podium for girls so that we may see them among crowd, realize our targets, and take them in front of these betas-- They provide the stomping ground that we may assert our dominance in, regain our places as Chads, and help provide the last drops of fuel for our throbbing cocks as we slide in and out of their love interests while they come to this board for support.
>>
>>729947241
uh... dont be on /b/ at a bar
>>
>>729960257
like I said I was on mobile like jesus fuck say em how you'd say em, its not verbatim...TRAL was the point I was trying to drive home.
>>
>>729962035
>clearly not an alpha
>>
>>729960359
problem with PUA stuff is that the dudes that did work on the ASF forums really tackled it with a very scientific approach and it wasn't monetized. The second bootcamps and seminars started popping up they got the bad rap. The core science behind it is true...whats even worse now the core tennents of pua has been co-opted into RedPill shit and while what they say is true...no successful Casanova has misogynistic hate in them...to be really good at it you have to love women, utterly love being in the presence of them all the time, love everything about how they feel think and process shit...if you don't then being a lothario isn't for you.
>>
>>729960686
**hurr durr** I love sex...I've rode the cock carousel but sue me teehee...

You get what I'm saying girl that works in a collision center in Passiac NJ??
>>
>>729962657

I find that the dudes who think they are the "nice guys" are usually the misogynistic ones. They literally don't think of girls as people because they want them to have the personalities they expect of them.

Also this is the best free video I've ever found. It's cringey at parts but has a lot of harsh realities and solid, cornerstone advice. It does lead to paid shit but none of that is necessary. The hardest step in picking up girls is making the first leap. After that, you pretty much have the tools that you need to get better and you can actually fine tune your approach.
>>
>>729962765

dat dox doe
>>
>>729948505
>There is one bar I like because reasons
Gay bar
>>
>>729947241
Wore tie-dye?

Yes, there is a certain element of peacock-ism in attracting ladies. Tie dye is not it. Offset colored collar/cuffs? Sure. A nice pair of shoes? Mos def. A sharply colored pair of socks? Why not. Tie dye is never a sign of fashion sense unless at a greatful dead/phish/jam band drugfest.

Be sensible. If it feels like hypocrisy, remember all the fakery girls do (make up, push up bras, etc.) and remind yourself that it's just a game. Wear the equipment with the highest ++s.
>>
>>729962765
no and no I am not even in nj rite now ...but nice try with the pic exif bye bye
>>
Take a gun, kill everybody and pick up your girl
>>
>>729963962

But spicygirl :(
>>
1. you have to talk to them
2. you can't be a pretentious douchebag
>>
>>729963962
No literally 4chan strips exif you cooze...you just look like a girl from New Jersey about a good hour away from the city who's a single mom but still kept her figure but has no real skills other than the people that she knows, you've hooked up with dudes, had like 4 several long term boyfriends, and yet cuz you aren't fat like the liquor pigs that hang out at TGIF in Mt Olive on the weekends you think as you said earlier "I invented the game bitch..." literally that came out of your fetal alcohol syndrome mouth. Come toots...you're better than this. I know you are. You know roastie behavior really isn't you, you could've been like I've been unlucky with asshole mooks around here and yeah but I know what I want and I'm gonna own that. Instead you tried to own roastie stacy behavior. Really bad look...the Flex didn't help either but somehow it's endearing.
>>
>>729957968
Is that a Zales necklace that you have on?
>>
>>729964891
>"I invented the game bitch..." I never said that i think you are mistaken ... nor have i ever been to mt olive but you are rite i am from nj tell me sweety what is it you know ??
>>
>>729965418
I lived in Jersey for a bit and the city but I'm from DC...I have a thing for about 5'5 thick italian girls being that I'm a redneck italian guy who grew up in Southern Va...did the whole military DOD thing..and now I'm in DC being single working an IT gig...so yeah thats how I kinda know...I know my own to some degree...you're wearing purple in that pic..you're either a Leo or a Sagittarius would be my guess...
>>
>>729965769
leo ?? do you know me or just found out
>>
>>729965769
will 404 soon if you want to talk more make i thread for me sweety
i am up for a bit more and you have my interest
>>
>>729966868
No I had this fucking aunt my uncle married...chick was romanian and she tried to teach me this fortune telling shit...anyways I'd say you're almost a virgo so you're birthday is like August 16th...total guess...Iol I dunno where this shit is going
>>
>>729967081
kik me zackmorris7
>>
>>729967127
never used kik before and yes it is in aug ..... my luck your in IT..lol
>>
>>729967127
and i am short as hell i am only 5 foot
>>
>>729967447
Sad that this is gonna end on a prune on a 404 on 4chan...aiight midget it was fun talking to you...but I'm up at least for a lil while find me on kik...if you cant make it there we'll chat till this ends
>>
>>729967660
did a little looking on you mr zackmorris ...lol
>>
>>729967660
how old are you zack ??
>>
>>729967796
I made up that kik name a while ago and I did too before I posted it on here lol I don't have a twitter lol if you think thats me lolol I'm laughing I wish I was at his level
>>
>>729950595
this one
>>
>>729967988
Checked...

Older than 30 less than 40 but get carded regularly because when I was 25 I dated this chick that worked at the Clinique counter at Macys that implored me to use sunscreen on my face daily no matter what...goddamn if she wasn't right
>>
>>729968015
ya ya sweetheart how old are you no bs you know my age
>>
>>729968202
36 no kids either
>>
>>729968153
No bs that is your age ? >>729968265
>>
>>729968392
Yep and my chromebook is about to die right now...so its kik or nothing
>>
>>729968265
why do you come here ??
>>
>>729968474
kik is some vid shit right ?
>>
>>729968497
why do you? I love the zero filter say what you want realness of this place...it's /b/ but usually I hang in /pol/ most of the time, I really appreciate the weaponized autism
>>
>>729947241
>thinks a shirt will make him magically sociable
>thinks being on 4chan while in a bar will make him sociable
>mfw
>>
>>729968474
looking now i have no cam on this computer
>>
>>729947241
As an internet dweeb who exchanged teenage years for more videogames, I never felt like going to the bars and meeting random people there.

Luckily for me, dating websites exist. Several blowjobs and miscellaneous shamefur dysprays later, I landed my girlfriend of almost 5 years now.
>>
>>729968571
no its a messaging app literally I have 1% battery left
>>
>>729955654
Well, did you think that maybe she was just using for you a free meal?

I mean, you wouldn't be complaining if you were the one getting all the messages from her.

>Human relationships were much better when you actually had to put effort into maintaining them.
But she's putting in the work to maintain human relationships. Just not with you. She's working to maintain her relationship with whomever she was texting, her girlfriends, side-boy, whatever.

I never get when older people talk about how the younger generation never talk on the bus or to randoms on the street and instead have their head in their phones. They're doing plenty of socializing, just not with you.
>>
>>729947241
Read "the game" it changed my life.
>>
>>729968675
i see and for me too
some of the funnest shit i see is on here
but i also have another reason but it is embarrassing
>>
>>729949501
This is retarded, any normal person is just going to think you're a weird asshole and avoid you
>>
>>729947241
By not posting on 4chan and talking to women instead.
>>
>>729969032
Mystery method is outdated, so is Style...the world has moved on
>>
>>729968833
sorry cant put on my phone i guess bye tryed on comp no good if it will i have to look more
>>
>>729969437
Good night jersey girl another life I suppose
>>
>>729950284
In the year 2017 storytellers can't entertain people. Kek
>>
>>729969550
The jewboys can make remakes of 80s movies those...am I the only one excited for CHIPS??
>>
>>729969521
yup bye going to eat still a bit drunk ..lol bye zacky ..lol
>>
>>729969521
and bed fuck it is 5
>>
>>729947241
They're probably not at /b/
>>
>>729969756
4 lololol
>>
>>729969756
Uhh daylight savings was like a month ago...it's only 4
>>
>>729950595
sixthed
>>
>>729947663
lol so true

>>729948188
lol thats a broken mentallity. the entire point of a bar is to hookup. realistically, nobody is going to a bar and seriously thinking that pussy/dick isnt a possible option. why would anyone spend 10 dollars on a beer they can buy for 3 dollars at a liquor store. sure people bring wingmen often, but it being mandatory? i dunno what kinda bars youre going to

>>729948919
>No woman in the world is going to walk up to you in a bar or anywhere else

sadly this is true. once in blue as fuck moon they actually do make the approach, but most of the time theyll just stare at you sending psychic signals in the hopes that youre a fucking mind reader and will engage them. women are so fucking dumb. they preach equality, yet cant even do something as equal as starting a conversation
>>
You could do what I did over the weekend. Sit in VIP completely sober while your friends get wasted on bottle service, and read about the decline of the roman republic on your phone and be completely socially disengaged until some girl comes over and starts talking to you.

Mfw she offers her number

Mfw I'm only half listening because I've been around long enough to realize she's probably not going to let me fuck until I text her for a couple weeks and deal with her dumb shit and Sulla was a bad motherfucker and I'd rather read about him merc'n niggas than hear her talk about her new house or her dumb friends

Mfw can't get her to meet up and realize via social media she's still half assed seeing her ex

Mfw she texts me drunk to come over but I was asleep a couple days later

Mfw I'll probably fuck within a month anyway

Mfw I'm dating three other girls and seeing my ex

Mfw I hate modern dating and that's why I was reading Wikipedia in bottle service in first place

Mfw denarius over bitches
>>
File: mah nigga.jpg (24KB, 206x310px) Image search: [Google]
mah nigga.jpg
24KB, 206x310px
>>729947853
This guy gets it. I've always had the best success when you just let them be and enjoy yourself with them but don't make a direct move if you can help it until it's getting late. If you've had a good time and they're gonna leave, go for the number, they'll be happy that you weren't trying to get them on the night and might improve your chances of things going that way after all.
Protip: Line them up in advance/think long term. Also, if you've got a few on speed dial then you can just have fun where you are, knowing that you can always msg some booty call out of your black book if you strike out. The nonchalant but fun approach is always best.
>>
>>729947241
She's cute, naked and still went home alone because of that giant bush.
>>
>>729970723
The one on the far left got it up the ass... Jesus v what a smile. If I was there in person I'd be in love.
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.