[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A thread so you barista fags can suck each other's dicks

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 12

File: attachment-1 1.jpg (88KB, 918x689px) Image search: [Google]
attachment-1 1.jpg
88KB, 918x689px
A thread so you barista fags can suck each other's dicks over how hard it is to do your job and cry about how hard making a simple drink is.
>>
im a barista, not at a starbucks though

only drink i really hate making are pour overs, suck a long time when i could just as easily make them a french press or something

and steming soy milk always comes out looking kinda shitty

the place i work at has gotten popular for its latte art, so now i have people kinda complaining when theres no art on there latte. like damn bitch i got 20 drinks to make, i dont have time for that shit
>>
also those unicorn drinks look fucking disgusting, how is that even coffee?
>>
>>729945666
>our lord satan has spoken!
>>
>>729943797

What is this shit? A Slurpee from 7-11??
>>
>>729945666
its not, pure cream base. takes a long ass time to make.
>>
>>729943797
its easy as fuck, but at the same time. fuck your drinks, i dont get paid enough to listen to customers bitch about their coffee even though you follow exactly what they wanted.
>>
>>729945864
pure cream base really?
ha so youre basically paying to take a photo on insta or snapchat with it.

fuckin white people man
>>
>>729946101
yeah, it tastes like shit too.
>>
I don't drink coffee, and if I did I wouldn't pay 6 bucks for a cup. The couple times I went to starbucks and asked for a black tea, they looked at me stupid and asked what kind. They gave me like 40 options of flavor. I jusf wanted tea flavor tea. It's not their fault, but it does irritate me. Like all I want is a non-flavored black tea. Don't care if it's earl gray or darjeeling. If they gave me options of what kinds of plain black tea they had, that'd be fine. I don't want chai. I don't want some fucking tea latte. I mean fuck, I'd have better luck getting plain black tea at a cheap motel. I just hope they at least pay you enough that it's worth dealing with my tired, uncaffinated ass.
>>
>>729946101
nah dude. FUCK the venezuelans and colombians.
>>
>>729946256
man i feel ya on that, but my employer makes me try and introduce people to the different types

>person comes in
>"id like a black coffee please"
>sure do you want an americano, french press, or pour over?

>stares at me

its kinda awkward
>>
>>729946554
amen. barista life is a hard life.
>>
>>729946101
>fuckin white people man
Yeah because niggers never post pics using social media apps of them with their stupid, pointless, GHETTO shit, right? Or is your comment referencing that white people can pay for frivolous goofy things whereas Tyrone can just steal the shit in his selfies?
>>
>>729946809
did i hit a nerve white boy?
>>
>>729946809
>triggered
>>
>>729946554
The only reason I ever go in is because I forgot to spend 3 minutes making myself a cup of tea. Which makes me double pissed off because I just want a cup of literally any black tea. I know I have like 6 boxes of black tea at home, but it's too late to make one for myself. I don't know or care about how it's brewed. I either use a tea ball or the pre-packaged bags. I know it's not the employee's fault. But goddamn, it's a pretty simple request to just ask a dude to put a bag in hot water.
>>
File: 1376470065435.png (287KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1376470065435.png
287KB, 800x800px
>>729946809
please sir, i'm gonna need you to unclench that bbc immediately
>>
What is this drink?
>>
>>729945666
Not everything at Starbucks is coffee you little faggot.
>>
>>729946809
> THIS MAD at blacks

Kek. No life.
>>
>>729946062
>"follow exactly what they wanted"
>customer complains
Choose one, fag.
>>
>>729946101
Honky detected.
Not enough spelling errors to be a nigger.
>>
>>729948211
half white, half mexican.
don't speak spanish though and not really connected to my heritage
>>
>>729946554
Only a Liberal faggot would know what a pour over is. Is that when the guy pours his cum all over your boyish leaf chest you fucking corn dump.
>>
File: honkycracker425.jpg (131KB, 740x544px) Image search: [Google]
honkycracker425.jpg
131KB, 740x544px
>>729948211
you a fat dumb cracka swine fo sho
>>
>>729947964
Angry tea fag here: I for one am extemely unreasonable before my daily caffiene. I know if I had a complicated order, I'd probably take out my stress on them too. "DO WHAT I MEANT, NOT WHAT I SAID!" Like if I asked for a half-caf full-caf vanilla latte chocolate espresso with a shot of whatever the fuck, I'd find a way to be pissed off about it.
>>
>>729948483
>knowing things is gay
>>
>>729948483
....or a barista would know what it is...

cause' youre in a barista thread....

keep your personal fantasies outta this
>>
what do yall drink
>>
I don't think the people in this thread truly understand why this drink is a huge pain in our asses.

The issue isn't with the drink, but with the popularity. Stores were not given enough labor to deal with how overly popular this drink got, which lead to longer wait times and a higher stress work environment. The drink isn't even hard to make. But when you're a manager, and people are bitching and complaining from wait times, while we are struggling with only 3 people on the floor making $8000 in a day, that shit isn't fun.
>>
>>729950190
yeah my roommate is a starbucks barista, the line in the store was out the door and the drive thru line was wrapping around building. they only had a few people scheduled cause they didnt realize how popular it'd be.
>>
>>729950496
Exactly. We literally went through a week's worth of product in 12 hours. Shits nuts, yo
>>
>>729945666
Satan can you please wish mein fuhrer a happy birthday for me
>>
This thread has my sides in orbit.
>>
I remember one time a few years ago I went to Starbucks with my mother. We ordered 3 medium coffees, they gave us 2 mediums and a small, still charged us for the medium though. So before we drove off my mom asked the guy at the window if he could swap out the small for the medium we paid for, and this fucked at the window tells us hes a new manager and is so sorry for the wait and screwing it up, all while we can see him take the small coffee, and put another small coffee cup over the current one and hand it back. Then him and 2 other people behind the counter were staring at us and the tip jar, like they expected us to leave a tip for holding up the line for 15 seconds. My mom looked the manager dead in the eyes as she drove off. Funniest shit ive ever seen her do.

But seriously why the fuck does starbucks have a fucking tip jar? You don't see one at mcdonalds or whereever else. You're already charging $5+ for the drinks so why would anyone tip you for doing literally just the job you applied to do?
>>
>>729950190
it's what you sign up for, stop whining
>>
>>729953359
my barista job has a tip jar but all the tips go to the cats

(its a cat cafe if you know what those are)
>>
>>729946866
>>729947074
>>729947214
>>729947947
found the niggers
>>
File: fuckoff_coffee.jpg (40KB, 403x431px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoff_coffee.jpg
40KB, 403x431px
>>729945323
Why not just get coffee stencils? Hopefully that will get them to shut the fuck up
>>
>>729953771
now that i wouldnt mind tossing a dollar into because at least its for something decent. i just hate tipping someone for doing the exact job they applied for and were hired to do
>>
>>729946866
yes... :'(

Plz be more considerate of people's feelings instead of spouting what ever comes to your little head, you barbarian animal in pants
>>
I've never gone to starbucks. I hate coffee. I've only ever had it while high as balls and i hate it.

Convince me to buy one of these unicorn niggerjiggies.

Convince me to -try- starbucks.
>>
>>729953598
No, you don't sign up to be inadequately staffed for a promotion that was blown completely out of proportion. Even corporate has acknowledged that with us.
>>
>>729953598
What you're essentially saying is to complete a 7 day workload in 12 hours. Are you daft, or just arrogant?
>>
>>729943797
Starbucks barista reporting in here, this drink is annoying because the company knows it tastes like shit and the consumers do as well, but its the fact that starbucks has become a trend or even a symbol of social status, at least thats my observations
>>
>>729943797
Lol im a barista at starbucks and we were given a shipment of 5 days worth of unicorn frappucino supply, It ran out yesterday in one day. shits retarded
>>
>>729950496
I'm mad that people are spending this kind of money for colored cream just to post photos of it "LOOK I GOT THE NEW COLORED DRINK HURR" it's fucking stupid and it's all just to fit in and be part of the majority. It's like Apple, a status symbol at this point.
>>
>>729946256
Very few drinks at Starbucks cost $6. I get a quad espresso with soy and it's $2.95
And there ARE numerous types of black tea. You should know that as a black tea drinker
>>
>>729958549
I'm aware. I just want unflavored black tea. I know there's more than one kind. I don't need 40 options of flavors when I'm looking for plain black tea. Oolong, breakfasg blend, jap shit, I don't care. something black and tea flavored.
>>
>70grams of sugar in one drink

Enjoy your diabetes ;)
>>
File: [qt.jpg (23KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
[qt.jpg
23KB, 450x253px
>>729943797
I hate it when you guys don't make my pink drink pink enough

I don't buy it for the taste, I but it for the aesthetic !!
>>
>>729959023
There is NO unflavored black tea... It all tastes like something. Choice is what separates us from the animals.
Try the African red bush next time you go
>>
>>729943797
What do I ask for to make this shit vegan?

I'm afraid of going to the counter unprepared
>>
>>729948934
I've never met a barista that wasn't a huge liberal. Had one tell me we couldn't be friends if I was a republican. I am neither btw cuz politics is pure cancer
>>
>>729959545
No, there is unflavored. When I say unflavored, I mean tea flavored. Not chai stuff, not vanilla tea, not lemon tea, just fucking tea. I'm aware darjeeling tastes different than oolong and that tastes different from earl gray, and all taste different. I just want tea flavored tea. I don't want grapefruit flavored green tea, I don't want cinnamon flavored black tea, I don't want black tea with vanilla and nutmeg. Just some black tea. Just want something earthy annd slightly bitter. It's not like I'm way out there for wanting regular tea.
>>
>>729960275
Hillary for Prison!
>>
>>729960215
>Whipping cream and sugar syrup.
>Vegan

Ordering a shot of simple syrup.
>>
>>729959392
Finally someone who gets me
>>
>>729960215
Pretty much I'm possible. The blue shit has white mocha in it which has dairy. And I'm pretty sure the sweetener and cream base aren't vegan either. But I might be wrong about that.
>>
>>729959392
fuck you i heavily fuck with pink drink that shits delicious
>>
>>729960310
That's all you have to say to them. Just regular black tea. They didn't offer you 40 kinds of tea and none of the ones you mentioned even exist.
Stop being dramatic
>>
>>729960431
ummmm, you cant have this at all really.
you could just cheat once though i guess, it wont affect the dairy industry at all, i promise
>>
>>729954469
Starbucks is majority espresso nonsense, it's not coffee it's a lie. They have like 3 different kinds of actual coffee and like 12 million espresso drinks but you can customize them pretty damn well so you can fit the coffee to your taste. Just don't order anything off the menu cuz it's hipster cancer
>>
>>729960401
And this is why, eat your shitty meme and die
>>
>>729946554
I always reply to that shit with "I dont care what you do to put it in the cup"
>>
Not a barista but I would wager that customers are far more difficult than their drinks.
>>
>>729960735
>espresso nonsense

....you do realize espresso is just steam passed through finely ground coffee beans...
its literally coffee.

i could argue that it is way more "pure" way to consume coffee beans.

>menu items is hipster cancer
???? what? regular coffees and lattes and simple espresso is also on the menu?

i bet your a cocoa drinker arent you kid
>>
>>729943797
i want one but i know that's gay
>>
>>729946866
dubs checked but i sense some jealousy that i can spend 10 bucks on a cup of coffee and give no shits.
>>
>>729960988
then i give them an americano, its a little more bitter than coffee and if they dont like it i kinda chuckle cause they say they dont care.

happens like once a day
>>
>>729961193
I like americano black
I like my coffee strong as fug
>>
>>729960672
I've never been able to get regular black tea at Starbucks. Also, my mom has chai black tea and chocolate hazelnut tea. And I know for a fact grapefruit green tea exists because I used to have a box of it. I'm not being dramatic. I just get upset when my caffiene is interrupted.
>>
>>729961062
If I wanted my coffee to be congealed cow fat I would order an espresso, but since I don't like my drinks to be all fucking cream I'll stick with actual coffee, espresso trash. And no any Starbucks I've ever walked into has a shit eating barista just like yourself with a menu catered to hipster trash, like your espresso and latte :)
>>
>>729943797
I do like that pumpkin Spice Latte though it's the best on a cold day when its shit out
>>
I never go there because it's where all the pretentious twats hang out, and that's just the employees.

Plus I dislike their own arbitrary sizing system with its retarded names.
>>
>>729961455
>If I wanted my coffee to be congealed cow fat I would order an espresso, but since I don't like my drinks to be all fucking cream

WHAT???
youve obviously never ordered an espresso before hahaha, literally just coffee, no dairy in it all??

damn anon, you went full retard
>never go full retard
>>
File: caffbitches.jpg (27KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
caffbitches.jpg
27KB, 636x358px
>>729961372
wants caffeine
>orders tea
triple shot espresso nigger put on the big boy pants
>>
>>729961803
And they say trolling is a lost art, gg nore bye
>>
>>729961193
lol i do occasionally get something that tastes like the devil pissed in it so you may not be the only one.
>still drink it though
>>
>>729961455
you have no idea what an espresso is, do you?
>>
>>729961913
I don't like coffee. It tastes gross. If I wanted that much caffiene, I'd buy an energy drink. But I prefer a nice cup of tea for my morning get up and go.
>>
>>729961913
i dont understand, if an espresso shot is less than 25 mg of caffeine, like around 15-20 according to that chart, a triple shot would be 45-60 grams per cup.
one cup of black tea is over 60 grams...

so isnt the tea drinker consuming more caffeine?
>>
>>729948483
>if yer nawt s' ignant az me yu must bea gey
>>
>>729962227
its a very small cup....
>>
>>729962227
>i meant mg not g

>>729962233
nice dub dubs
>>
>>729943797
Say OP if you are still here how many lbs of coffee a day does your shop use?
>genuinely curious
>>
>>729960922
how ironic that your huge neckbeard doesnt even let you see that you are the meme itself
>>
>>729961455
>i don't know what an espresso is so i write out a big convoluted statement describing my hatred towards things that I'm ignorant towards.
>>
>>729950882
His birthday is already over
German timezone counts for this
>>
What is this new shit drink anyway?
>>
>>729946554

>be me
>regular Friday date nite with my wife
>we often meet at a bookstore close to her work
>sit around reading books enjoying coffee from the cafe
>hear everyone ordering
>every goddamn month, this conversation:
>old guy walks up to counter
>old guy: "I'd like a coffee"
>barista rolls eyes internally
>barista: "okay, well we have ...."
>old guy: "I just want a damn cup of coffee!"
>barista: "Okay, you probably want an Americano, which is like drip -"
>old guy: "I don't care what foreign word you call it, just give me a damn regular cup of coffee."
>me grinning because I know what comes next ...
>barista: "okay, what size? tall, grande, venti?"
>can literally see steam coming from old guy's ears

lol, the continuing war between baristas and old curmudgeons. It's like MRA vs SJW - two different sides of the same stupid coin.
>>
>>729962106
Energy drinks don't work as well to keep me awake I find
But I do love energy drinks
>>
>>729953359
Don't be a faggot Anon, proof read your shit post plz

>Drive though
>Window
>Counter
>Tip jar

Stop being a faggot
>>
>>729963517
not that guy but damn anon, you dumb

>drive thrus have windows
>drive thrus have a counter
>drive thrus at starbucks have a tip jar
>tip jar is on counter of drive thru window

it aint rocket science faggot
>>
>>729962979
The sizes are pretty stupid. "DO YOU WANT A TALL, LARGE, OR TWENTY?" Like imagine if any other place had that system. Just say McDicks for an example. "ALRIGHT, THE BIC MAC WITHOUT ONIONS, DO YOU WANT THAT IN TALL, LARGE, OR TWENTY?" If you don't know what the sizes are beforehand that sounds silly. To me, twenty sounds smaller than large. Because 20 oz. is about the size of a bottle of soda. And what about tall? How tall? In relation to what? What is the volume? Is tall bigger than twenty? Or is large the biggest size? If I had a sandwich shop and my sizes were "pequeño", "six", and "gordo" I'd get nowhere due to bizarre sizing options that make no sense.
>>
>>729943797
I'm a barista

I make a pot of black silk every morning and drink it black
>>
>>729963703
Oh I'm a faggot?

I've never once seen a drive through with a tip jar. You've never worked food service before because you don't know the difference between a counter and a window. This equals you being a massive faggot. Also, I don't go to starfucks so fuck off bitch
>>
>>729964077
>ive never seen something so it must not exist

damn dude, i bet your asshole must hurt from being such a huge faggot.

use protection ok? i hear aids is pretty common with your type
>>
>>729963758
>The sizes are pretty stupid.

The names ARE stupid, but they've been in place for over 15 years here. Now it's just another way for old farts to gripe about how the world has fallen apart, and for the young asswipes to think they know more than everyone else.

Besides, I guarantee you the oldsters who complain about the names had no problems ordering Papa, Mama, Teen, and Baby burgers at A&W drive-ins back in the day. Those weren't just about sizes, they had different ingredients.
>>
>>729964077
Boston Commons has one
>>
File: venti.jpg (34KB, 480x471px) Image search: [Google]
venti.jpg
34KB, 480x471px
>>729943797
>>
>>729964458
>oldsters
Is 22 old now? I just think the names are stupid and there's no reason for italian/spanish/english names for 3 sizes. It doesn't make sense. Also, Papa, Mama, Teen, and Baby doesn't really make sense of they don't have the same ingredients. It ALMOST makes sense size-wise if they all had the same things. And if I'm in the young asswipe catagory, I clearly don't know more than everyone else, because I couldn't tell you if 20 was bigger than grande.
>>
>>729964357
>Defending starfucks one tip jar
>Confirmed for Queer-o-Sexual

Can you be any more gay?!
>>
>>729965446
>arguing on the internet
hows that cock taste?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>729964676
Where???

Hopefully no ghouls around
>>
>>729946637
I don't understand why beristas so dedicated. How much do you make?
>>
>>729946101
you only drink coffee, nothing else? What a fucking idiot.
>>
File: tumblr_oktc8zmZ0o1w4368go1_500.jpg (81KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oktc8zmZ0o1w4368go1_500.jpg
81KB, 500x500px
>>
>>729945666
nothing at Starbucks has ever been "coffee" coffee flavored sugar maybe
>>
>>729965657
Get moar mad faggot and keep defending that one tip jar at one starfucks drive through window lol. Keep paying $6 for a cup of crappy coffee bitch
>>
>>729950190
welcome to the real world dipshit
>>
>>729947532
faggette latte
>>
itt people who pretend to be baristas and people who have no idea what starbucks is or even has.

Yall niggas is gay
>>729966764
take this underage edgy shitstain as an example
>>
>>
my biggest gripe with starbucks is how they tried to put all the mom and pop coffee joints, that are a million times better than them, out of business. they pulled that shit in my hometown putting one literally across the street from the best coffee shop youve ever seen in your life. they fucking failed. the joint destroyed them and they went out of business (fucking luls) because the legit coffee joint has the best fucking coffee youve ever had in your life. they literally have a fucking wall of flavors to choose from and buy to take home. starbucks cant compete with that with their 3 shitty burnt out imitation coffee flavors
>>
>>729946062
you chose the shitty job faggot. if you dont like it, sell arts n crafts on etsy or some shit.

>>729946256
theres a starbucks across the street from my work, and they fuck up my black ice tea every motherfucking time i order it. first time they randomly decided to just turn it into an arnold palmer without asking me. second time they poured 10 gallons of sweetener in it even though i said not to. today they mustve oversteeped the living fuck out of the black tea cuz it tasted burnt as fuck. nastiest iced tea ive ever had. like seriously how do you fuck iced tea up ffs

>>729950190
>>729950496
the customers should expect to wait and be 100% ok with it since they decided to be toolish sheep and follow the herd to the hot trend of the week. they have literally 0 room to complain. they are not entitled to anything. i wouldnt apologize no matter how angry they are cuz their silly asses will be back buying more shit no matter what

>>729953359
dude agreed. when i hear bartenders and other faggots complain about their tips, im just like, suck my fat fucking dick you worthless piece of shit. noone else in the customer service industry gets tips and they take just as much or even way more shit on a dialy basis than any drink making homosexual will ever even understand. stfu with your bullshit tip entitlement you cocksucking sacks of shit. you are entitled to 0 dollars.

>>729960310
then say the kind of tea you want idiot. black tea isnt a tea. its a genre of tea. say you want the darjeeling or oolong or whatever. why you gotta be difficult?
>>
File: images (7).jpg (8KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
8KB, 262x192px
>>729968186
Upvote
>>
so anyone even try the damned drink yet

what does it taste like
>>
>>729968719
sour kinda
>>
>>729964676
its a shit coffeee shop in downtown phoenix
their drive through has a tip jar
>>
>>729968812
sounds nasty

starbucks drinks are meant to be sweet what the hell
>>
Theres a starbucks by my pad, but I hate going there. First off, they installed all these weird ass bar tables inside, but no seats. So theres 4 long tables but only 6 seats for all customers to sit on. People complained so then they brought a bunch more chairs, but theyre all way too small for the tables, So it looks like a bunch of little kids trying to sit at an adult table now.

Then some genius employees decided itd be a good idea to start packing in the tables and chairs outside early as fuck (seen em do it as early as 730) even though the stores open till 1030, so now they have a pile of chairs and tables blocking half the inside, nowhere to sit outside, and an uncomfortable sterile as fuck looking inside area. They of course have to wait for customers to stop using the tables and chairs outside, so they constantly come out and patrol every 5 mins for chairs to snatch. Recently watched one of them nail a woman in the head snatching her chair away as she was turning the corner to sit back down.

Meanwhile every other coffee joint on the planet has fucking couches, recliner chairs, small coffee tables, and warm welcoming environments inside. Its amazing they even stay in business with such shit treatment of their customers
>>
>>729943797
If you work at starbucks you are not even remotely a barista.
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.