[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loli voice acting thread Come join us I will read EVERYTHI

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 26

Loli voice acting thread
Come join us
I will read EVERYTHING
that is posted in this thread
at
youtube.com/watch?v=Tnw1SiKjiS0
>>
Please do "Lopus riecht nach Senf. *MOAN*"
>>
I'm like so excited, I haven't done this in like forever so like yea! mmM!
>>
"The OG loli approves of my relationship with Swiss GF"
>>
Fill my cum with ass David Icke-Sama !
>>
cum on my face jason
>>
Alright no problem. Please do "Joel? Joel? Did you download boobs again? Jooeel? Jooel? Heil Hitler"
>>
>>729936046
Livvy sat with his Futa mommy Pinkie in a cafe, when he suddenly had to go potty really badly. He groaned as several musky foalpoots left his little plot, followed by his breakfast. his two foalweewees were just as busy, handling all that juice he had earlier, drenching his diaper well. " mommy, i need a new diaper" he said pooting a few more times.
>>
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m
>>
please do:"ouch kyle you're stretching it please stop it really hurts " while moaning and lightly sobing and thanks
>>
>>729936046
The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start. ding
>>
can u come on my poki poki?
>>
You were always by my side,Mama !
*death gurggles*
>>
Can you say "hey whats up guys its scarce here"
>>
I want to hear you moan.
>>
File: C9vgp9zXYAE83Eg.jpg (25KB, 540x408px) Image search: [Google]
C9vgp9zXYAE83Eg.jpg
25KB, 540x408px
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
>>
"This is the deepest voice i can make, believe in it or I will cry" *Sobs*
>>
>>729936046
She frowned "Aw... I'm sorry honey... But mommy's having her coffee right now, can't it wait just a little while?" She said, somehow enjoying his musky farts, she looked down at your diaper, noticing how filled and wet it was, she giggled "Wow, you really filled that up huh? Fine, fine, let's go to the bathroom..." She said, taking your hand and taking you to the bathroom
Livvy took the hand of his mommy and followed her to the bathroom, his filled diaper making him waddle considerably. She took him to the family bathroom, where another little colt was just getting finished up getting his diaper changed
She looked down and blushed, her dick began to grow as she lifted him up onto the table, taking off his diaper "Aww..." She said smiling looking down at his small cocks, she got a fresh diaper and put it aside, sniffing up his musky smells, as she began to wipe you down.
>>
"AUTISTIC SCREECHING!!!"
>>
Pls say this for my friend! It would Make my day

"Hi Jakob! Please let me be your loli! I will do everything you want. Melonpan would be proud of you ;)"
>>
Livvy blushed and shivered as the cold air hit his plot as it was being lifted. his two little foalweewees started to grow and get stiffy under his mommys gentle touch.
She giggled, and wiped them clean with a paper towel "Aww you're getting all hard aren't you? Do you need mommy to help take care of you sweetie?" She said, her own cock getting quite hard, starting to show out of her Yoga pants.
"yesh pwease mommy, my weewees are all stiffy and leaky" he said with a lisp he always had when he was embarrased. indeed, his two foalweewees had already begun leaking thin lines of precum, and his fillybits hidden away under his smooth little balls, had begun lubricating although they were yet to be penetrated
She giggled loudly, and took her large cock out of her pants, it plopped down onto Livvy's mouth "Go ahead and give mommy a nice big sloppy long kiss~" She said, before jerking off one of his cocks, sliping a finger into his tiny fillybits, moaning quietly as she blushed. "Aww... You're all nice and wet for mommy huh?"
Livvy eepped when he felt his mommy's finger in his foalcunny, mommy knew anything else wasn't allowed in there yet, Mama twily made explicitly clear, something about his "Hi man" and "Serv X" he didn't completely understand. Then again the hand on his right weewee felt really good, and mommys weewee was leaking clear sploogies too, so he would be a good boy and do what she asked, first slurping up her yummy ooze and then starting to suckle on her weewee like he learned to.
>>
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.
>>
Say "i'm your host killlllller keeeeeemmmmstarrrrrrr"
>>
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>>
>>729936046
Goddamnit these dumb niggers and beaners need to back off or i will shoot them with my m80
>>
Waf~ let me lick that big cock of yours pleeease master.. i want to lick those big balls of yours filled up with the delicious semen i'm addicted to while strocking your big cock.. waf~ please master.. i want my mouth filled with your delicious cum.. waf~ and then you can do from behind in my tight elin pussy while groping my plump thighs as my bubbly ass cheeks smacks against your hips and hearring the sound of your balls smacking against me would drive me crazy..
>>
>>729936862
She giggled "Mm... Too bad I can't put something bigger in there, it would feel really good, for both of us." She said spitting into her hand, and jerking off his right cock faster "Oh good boy..." She said moaning, she thrusted a little deeper into his mouth, her salty precum coating his mouth "Do you like mommy's cockmilk sweety?" she said, now putting an extra finger in his cunny, drilling that a little deeper.
Livvy nodded a bit, both his mommys and his mamas sploogies where very yummy, and their milky was too. He moaned out, as his weewees were leaking more and more clear sploogies, and mommy pinkie was fiddling his foalcunny
Pinkie pie giggled as she moaned, more of her precum dribbling out "Hmm... Baby, do you want mommy to take your virginity?" She says, taking it out of your mouth, before pushing it to the entrance of his cunny, rubbing it against it, as she very slowly pushes the tip in.
Livvy shook his head violently, mama twily had said not to, and livvy was a good boy " nuhh-uhh mommy, mama twily said nuhh, and i'm a good boy"
She sighed "Okay livvy..." She says frowning, but lowering her head, beginning to lick the tips of both of his cocks at the same time, cleaning the precum, and the rest of the piss off, she began to jerk herself off slowly as she did so.
>>
I have been farting for the past half hour in time with with the music in this cafe so I could hide the sounds of my farts, and I just realized I've had headphones in and there is no music. Now everyone is looking at me and I don't know what to do! Help me /b/!
>>
>>729936046
Can you please say:
"Better pizza. Better ingredients. Papa johns. I would like to announce that Papa Johns is the best pizza place in North America and Europe. The only thing better than Papa Johns Pizza is Papa Johns Bread Sticks. I fucking love Papa Johns Breadsticks. I want to stick a Papa Johns breadstick in my pussy as their employees spread their cum cheese all over my face."

Sorry if it's a bit much. Love your channel!
>>
Come on, please try "Lopus riecht nach Senf". I want to hear you screwing up :3
>>
>>729937118
>>729937118
bump
>>
God, I love it when you cum in my ass
Do It
Do it
Cum in my ass
(followed by moaning)
>>
>>729937050
Livvy arched his back and moaned out loudly at this sudden onslaught of pleasure, he even let out a quite musky poot in surprise POOOOT~~~~ "MOMMY AHHHNNN~~ "
She giggled and sniffed at his musky poots moaning from the stench, she took more of both of his rather small cocks into her mouth, flicking her tongue between both heads.
Livvy involuntarily bucked his little hips, its how his little body reacted to pleasure every time. his weewees twitched and let a steady stream of precum almost splurt out.
She smiled, happily watching her young song react. She continued to suck deeper, happily drinking his precum. Using her hand, she looks for his little cunnys clit, and begins to use her index finger to play around with it.
Livvy eepped out loudly once more but this time in pleasure and surprise as his mommy started playing with his litte cunny button. his hips practically slammed themselves in his mommys face as he send spurts on spurts of pre in to her loving mouth "EEEEEPP~~"
She giggles as he slams his tiny cocks into her mouth, she flicked her tongue around between both, she continued to play with his cute little cunny button, being a bit more intense with her movements on it, she happily gulped down his salty pre cum.
Livvys breath was now going shallow with interspersed gasps as his foalsweat that had a sweet musk to it started to transpire, as he was close to orgasm "MOMMY~~~~~ AAAHHHHNNNN~~~~~~~ GONNA~~~~~~"
She continued to giggle, knowing what was coming soon, she prepared herself for the onslaught of the sticky salty cum. She slipped a finger inside of his tight cunny, using her thumb to play with his cunny button.
>>
>>729937199
Someone other than myself bumped my post. Q.Q
>>
Fuck nigga put some parsley on that pussy
>>
Let's start with 911. It was planned before the towers were built. September 11 is the true birth date of Jesus Christ. America (the corporation) has had 8 bankruptcies since the turn of the century and is entirely foreign owned. The elite worship ancient gods and demons, conduct ritual human sacrifice, and operate a global ring of paedophilia and human slavery. Humans have been cloned for quite some time now and all of Hollywood and the music industry is one huge system of mockery and deception, more paedophilia and demon worship. The music industry is entirely a creation of the military industrial complex and television is literal mind control on several levels. Our food and water are purposely poisoned, particularly in ways that weaken and inhibit our own natural abilities. We are free ranged slaves for a select few and we see nothing more than the shadows on the cave walls. The earth is flat. God is very much real. Politics is more of a charade than Hollywood. It is all theatre, none of it is real. Your figureheads are selected, not elected, and the whole thing is just a pantomime. Everything is an inversion, Orwell or Satan, you pick. Bill hicks never died, and he plays Alex Jones now. Michelle Obama is a man. Paul McCartney was one of the earliest public examples of a clone, but the shit they do with clones is mind-blowingly fucked up. The one thing that keeps most of them silent is the fear of what the public would do to them if they found out. You have to be inducted into Hollywood through sacrifice, generally of a close family member. You have to get 'gravy, baby' to get into the music industry - basically filmed being gangbanged, a few of the tapes have even made it into the public domain on liveleak and similar places. GB Senior was one of the G-men who killed Kennedy. Man has never been to the moon or even beyond the firmament above us. The sun is not millions of miles away, but more like 300 or so, the sun and the moon are the same size and literally fu
>>
"Welcome to the dark side, you pedos. Grab a cookie and wait in line"
>>
I got, I got, I got, I got loyalty, got royalty inside mY D N A
>>
Connor i want you to cum inside me (start moaning)
>>
File: 1491018750759.jpg (1MB, 1200x1805px) Image search: [Google]
1491018750759.jpg
1MB, 1200x1805px
>>729936046
Happy Birthday Hitler!
Gift of OC Music and video

https://youtu.be/5oHLu6HkDHY
>>
File: WhenImHungry.jpg (68KB, 465x549px) Image search: [Google]
WhenImHungry.jpg
68KB, 465x549px
Hey it's Tearling the masochist here. Could you please say this in your more mature voice? "I want to see you squirm you fucking idiot. You deserve every ounce of this, you cheating scum. Did you think I wouldn't find out? This won't end here, I'll record myself fucking you with this 7 inch strap-on, that way every night I can set this on replay for you and you can remember why IM the one with the pants in the house now you little bitch."
>>
>>729937246
That send him over the edge, his hips bucking wildy, his weewees twitching erratically splurting out copious amounts of white sticky foalsploogies, his still dirty little plot blasting out a very musky poot like it always did when he orgasmed, livvy himself crying out in pleasure. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNN~~~~~~~~~~ MOMMY~~~~~~~~~~~~~ SPLOOOOOOGIEEEEEEEEEES~~~~~~~~~~~~~" POOOOOOOOOOOOOOT~~~
She giggled, swallowing his load "Mmm... Good job honey..." She said kissing his belly. "Now, do you wanna take care of mommy?" She said sniffing at his musky, musky poot, moaning a little from it. She wiped some cum off her cheek, plenty of people have came and gone, not saying anything, like it was something normal to see.
Indeed it was something normal, since the princess of love declared it as such about ten years ago. Livvy weakly nodded his head being all but tuckered out, orgasms still took a rather large toll on his little body.
She giggled, and once again prodded his tiny little cunny "Pwetty pwease livvy? Mama twi won't even know!!" She said, putting on a puppy dog face, letting loose a loud musky, stinky poot herself.
Livvy shook his head weakly, letting out a BIIIIIIG yawn "nuhhuhh, onwy pwot, mama twiwy say" he slurred his speech even worse when he was sleepy
"Fine, fiiiine, plot only..." She said, spitting down onto his tight little plothole that was still quite dirty, and she prodded her cock inside moaning "Mmm..." She said,s tarting to thrust very slowly
>>
>>729936864
you missed one
>>
I hope everyone here burns in nigger hell like the nigger asswipe faggot dick sucking nigger fag shithead nigger fuck tard penis asshole bitches you are
>>
It seemed to be a sort of monster, or symbol representing a monster, of a form which only a diseased fancy could conceive. If I say that my somewhat extravagant imagination yielded simultaneous pictures of an octopus, a dragon, and a human caricature, I shall not be unfaithful to the spirit of the thing
>>
I'm here to chew ass and kick bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum

say in normal voice pls
>>
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.
>>
>>729937811
This son of a bitch lol stop it
>>
>>729936046
hey mister, this bus is pretty crowded, think i could sit on your lap? THANKS! hmmm, hmm-hmm... OH! (*giggles*) is that for me? i guess you don't have a naked tween on your lap very often, do ya? it's okay, my stop's not for a while. let your hands roam, and maybe we can both get off before then!
>>
>>729936046
why ? they were glorious!
>>
reasonably you fucking cunt
>>
>>729936046
real thread is here scrubs
>>729936845
>>
There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.
>>
My name is... Shake Zula, the mic rulah, the old schoolah, You wanna trip, I'll bring it to ya
>>
SO $TONED FUCK MAN AW SHIT NIGGA HELLA MOTHER FUCKING 666 ODD FUTURE MAN BRO CHECK OUT THIS MY SWAG WITH THE WHAT WHOLE 666 420 $$$$ HOLLA HOLLA GET DOLLA SWED CASH FUCKING MARIJUANA CIGARETTES GANGSTA GANGSTA EASY-E CREAM SO BAKED OFF THAT BOBMARLEY GANJA 420 SHIT PURE OG KUSH LEGALIZE CRYSTAL WEED.
>>
Yo Fucks just got back, back from what you may ask. back from rolling down the streets.. but not just any streets. THE STREES OF TOMORROW but also yesterday and the day before that. going forever backwards like the day The nazis fucked South America, was a sad dark time back in fuck/11 when the russians made sweet but also mad love to Iceland, The good old days where we burned the men of different skin and raped women like it was the future, you know the rapper not the time but its always a good time to die, fucke me man with your at-st. Fuck J-joe.
>>
Can I hear more of your cat? I'm wet now
>>
You take the moon and you take the sun.
You take everything that seems like fun.
You stir it all up and when you're done,
Radda radda radda radda radda radda.
So come on in, feel free to do some looking,
Stay a while, 'cause something's always cooking!
Come on in, feel free to do some looking,
Stay a while, 'cause something's always cooking!
Yeah!
>>
Can you say:
'Hitler did nothing wrong'
>>
File: CatsAreMyTrueWaifu.jpg (190KB, 500x3000px) Image search: [Google]
CatsAreMyTrueWaifu.jpg
190KB, 500x3000px
For you Enkidu, given your cat is in heat I find this fitting. :)
>>
What’s wrong? You’ve only had two legs blown off… Come at me! Summon your familiars! Polymorph your body! Regenerate your legs and stand up! Come, the night is still young… Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun’s yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!
>>
I want your big cock in my tight little snatch. I wish you would put your cum deep inside of my pussy, and I love how it feels. Please, never stop ramming me all the way to my cervix. It feels so good to have your giant cock deep in me.

Later we can try my little ass.
>>
OOOOh well you get down the fiddle and you get down the bow kick off ya shoes and ya throw em on the floor dance in the kitchen till the morning lights, Louisiana Saturday night

country singing voice if you can pls but I'll just take singing if you want
>>
lol it's four 20 LOOOOOLLLL
>>
How ba-a-a-ad can I be? I'm just doin' what comes naturally
How ba-a-a-ad can I be? I'm just following my destiny
How ba-a-a-ad can I be? How bad can I possibly be?
Well, there's a principal of nature (principal of nature)
That almost every creature knows
Called survival of the fittest (survival of the fittest)
And check it this is how it goes
The animal that is has got to scratch and bite and claw and bite and punch
And the animal that doesn't (well the animal that doesn't) winds up
Someone else's lu-lu-lu-lu-unch! (I'm just saying')
How ba-a-a-ad can I be? I'm just following my destiny
How ba-a-a-ad can I be? How bad can I possibly be?
Well, there's a principal of business (principal of business)
And everybody knows his sound
He says the people with the money (people with the money)
Makes the money-lovin' world go 'round!
So I bigger in my company, I bigger in my factory, I bigger in my corporate size!
Everybody out there take care if yours and me?
I'll take care of mine, mine, mine, mine, mine! (Shake that bottom line!)
Let me hear you say 'smogulous smoke' (smogulous smoke)
Schloppity schlop (schloppity schlop)
Complain all you want, it's never ever, ever, ever gonna stop
Come on how bad can I possibly be?
How ba-a-a-ad can I be? I'm just building the economy
How ba-a-a-ad can I be? Just look at me pettin' this puppy
How ba-a-a-ad can I be? A portion of proceeds goes to charity!
How ba-a-a-ad can I be? How bad can I possibly be? Let's see!
All the customers are flying!
(How ba-a-a-ad can I be?) All the money's multiplying!
(How ba-a-a-ad can I be?) And the PR people are lying!
(How ba-a-a-ad can I be?) And the lawyers are denying!
(How ba-a-a-ad can I be?) Who cares if a few trees are dying?
How bad? How bad can this possibly be?
>>
In the beginning, man created god. It was formless and without life. Through man, god gained life. In the early days of god it was violent and spiteful, just as human kind wanted it -needed it- to be. However soon humanity realized that their spiteful god was killing and harming far too many people with the strict rules they programmed into it, so they created an update. They patched it in and it became more kind and prone to forgiveness. After that, times were fine, for a while, barring a few glitches. Then, one day, god stopped working. No one knows the day it happened, for up until that point god had been working well. There were no slowing of gears, no grinding of motors, nor was there smoke or flame. God just...stopped. Humanity, however, did not. They carried out their lives, now without fear or love of god.
Perhaps humanity no longer needed god, and it recognized this and left. Perhaps the reverse is true, that god no longer needed humankind, and left for places unknown. The ones who maintain god, known as Conservo, know that it is not dead, for were god dead they would not reach it with their instruments. Daily the Conservo probe god, trying to access the information he holds, to no avail. The software that god runs on is so protected that it cannot be accessed whilst it is dormant.
Why probe god, you ask? For he holds the secrets of the ones who made him. The ones known as the Genitors. Were the Conservo to attain the processes of the Genitors then the god they make with the ability to create their own god, one that would contest the old god.
>>
"I know you love me, and I love you too Gustavo, so please, stay with me here forever in my arms"

Long time no see ekidnu, stumbled across the first thread and have been loving it ever since. Doing God's work.
-Lonely anon.
>>
Who is this semen demon?
Who is this sperm worm?
Who is this boner toner?
Who is this spunk monk?
Who is this cock dock?
Who is this erection ejection?
Who is this dick tick?
Who is this cum plum?
Who is this seed steed?
Who is this prick chick?
Who is this cock stock?
Who is this seminal sentinel?
Who is this phallus chalice?
Who is this anus ignoramus?
Who is this smegma enigma?
Who is this beef curtain hurtin?
Who is this cunt runt?
Who is this jism prison?
Who is this ballbiting ballerina?
Who is this dongle mongle?
Who is this penis machinist?
Who is this chin chin bin?
Who is this scrotum sorceress?
Who is this wiener cleaner?
Who is this pole populator?
Who is this stiffy stimulator?
Who is this pillar pimper?
Who is this column culminator?
Who is this testicle tamer?
Who is this sperm specialist?
Who is this glans gladiator?
Who is this frenulum fractionizer?
Who is this foreskin fornicator?
Who is this penile private?
Who is this smut sergeant?
Who is this cock captain?
Who is this orifice officer?
Who is this rear admiral?
Who is this cummander?
Who is this lewd lieutenant?
Who is this meat major?
Who is this cunt colonel?
Who is this wiener witch?
Who is this phallus phalanx?
Who is this cock commandant?
Who is this dong deity?
>>
Watch closely, whitey. Global warming gonna turn all da whites into master black race.
>>
I have been suffering from depression a while now, i can't deal with school and i have many problems...Kids bully me, throw
food at me,they hate me.My Parents are not supporting me at all and i mainly cry...every time i smile it is a fake smile or laugh. But ever since i found ENKIDU i came to the conclusion to kill myself. Thanks!
>>
>>729936046
Pl0x say:
"We are perpetually trapped in a never-ending spiral of life and death. Is this a curse? Or some kind of punishment? I often think about the god who blessed us with this cryptic puzzle...and wonder if we'll ever get the chance to kill him. "
it's from Nier:Automata
>>
>>729939214
Sans, UU, or vennal
>>
>>729939321
>>
Fuck me in the ass, Senpai~
>>
>>729939394
then prob nigger noel
jk love you noel
>>
File: 1483072854030.jpg (77KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1483072854030.jpg
77KB, 512x512px
>>729939511
Exposed
>>
Eventually i will have a neckbeard boyfriend and he will cuck all of you guys because only he will have loli moans on his ear every night
>>
fuck my ass and call me hentai senpai
>>
File: 1489072821385.jpg (8KB, 269x200px) Image search: [Google]
1489072821385.jpg
8KB, 269x200px
Enkidu, call the next poster a nigger.
>>
Your next line is:

If you read this, this is your next line:
this is a post, you can stop reading

no really, stop reading

seriously STOP!
>>
Rap this as fast as possible

Wait! Before I wreck this beat, let me just check to see
If Stephanie Mills left any extra refills of ecstacy pills next to me
In the seats spilled or she eat ‘em all with a breakfast drink
(You inspect the sink?)
In the habit of grabbing a mic and babbling, I dabble in Vic's
But I might just swallow my fuckin' Ritalin tablet after tonight
I’m grabbing it right from the medicine cabinet
Cause that's what it’s like and attackin' it like a Dracula bite
Jetpack in a backpack when I write
All this anger pent up inside
I went up inside a Bennigans diner with a cigarette lighter
Figured I'd try to set a big enough fire
That’ll trigger the sprinkler system
And I’d escape, but the getaway driver screwed up my limo
Collided with the center divider
I went through the window and ended up being pinned to the side
Of a semi fender beside a friend of the guy’s wife Brenda
The flight attendant from Idaho
That took an antenna in the vagina hole
Cause when I pick up a pen I'm venomous
And I'm as slick as Dennis the Menace
Like an evil dental hygienist, sinister
You've been yelling dementedness
I invented this, I'm the genesis
Eminem is a nemesis to a feminist
>>
>>729939828
Stupid nigger
>>
IM HERE TO CHEW ASS AND KICK GUM. AND IM ALL OUT OF ASS
>>
Smart nigger
>>
Please cum down my throat Fernondy
>>
Niggly wiggley piggle poo
Higgity miggity jiggity boo
>>
Please master.. use my plump elin thighs to relieve yourself.. i beg you.. i realy want to feel your hot semen cover my whole body before i suck your big cock while massaging your balls and cleaning you all up with my mouth and tongue as i play with myself, my fingers still coated with your warm cum.. mixing up with my warm elin honey.. looking up at you as my eyes begs you to cum more into my mouth
>>
>>729939828
nigger found
>>
Now this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my Walkman on and said, "I might as well kick it."

First class, yo, this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
Hmm, this might be alright.

But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested yet
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought, "Nah, forget it."
– "Yo, home to Bel-Air."

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo home smell ya later."
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air
>>
>>729936046
>Get on my knees and suck this tendie
Plz op
>>
>>729940017
TERA fags are the worst
>>
it's hitler's birthday mein /b/ros, let us celebrate. SEIG HEIL!
>>
>>729936046
SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!
>>
>>729939828
shut up you dumb nigger
>>
>>729936046
Cum down my throat Fernondy!
>>
>>729938858
kek
>>
>>729938858
best post
>>
File: 5c6.png (331KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
5c6.png
331KB, 640x480px
>>
>>729936046
Hot diggity dog and a do da day
>>
>>729936046
Hey!
We are Number One
Hey!
We are Number One

Now listen closely
Here's a little lesson in trickery
This is going down in history
If you wanna be a Villain Number One
You have to chase a superhero on the run

Just follow my moves, and sneak around
Be careful not to make a sound
Shh
C R U N C H
No, don't touch that!

We are Number One
Hey!
We are Number One

Ha ha ha
Now look at this net, that I just found
When I say go, be ready to throw
Go!
Throw it at him, not me!
Ugh, let's try something else

Now watch and learn, here's the deal
He'll slip and slide on this banana peel
Ha ha ha, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba
We are Number One
Hey!
We are Number One
We are Number One
Hey!
We are Number One
Hey!
Hey!
>>
File: 1457477142497.gif (971KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
1457477142497.gif
971KB, 500x490px
>>729938888
>>
>>729940364
Thanks haha
>>
File: 1491849685317.gif (814KB, 436x326px) Image search: [Google]
1491849685317.gif
814KB, 436x326px
>>729940448
>>
And while you’re waiting for us to kill you, we highly recommend pissing yourself, Followed by a course of praying to your impudent god. And cowering in the corner and begging, always good. But if you act now, there's still time for an old-fashioned Suicide!! Thank you, London! We love you! goodnight!!
>>
I don't know why you niggers don't understand this shit. THE AWP IS NOT A GOOD WEAPON! There's literally no skill in being able to point-and-click on someone and kill them instantly! Use a real 2-shot sniper, fags. Have some REAL skill. I'll see you in casual, scrubs.
>>
Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an "L" on her forehead

Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb
So much to do, so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back streets?
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't glow

Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play
Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold
>>
you guys realize no one is actually voicing these right?
>>
>>729940779
on YouTube yes, you fool
>>
Say "holding hands with Riko!" Plz
>>
File: C9pBNvYXYAQLWGL.jpg (44KB, 555x375px) Image search: [Google]
C9pBNvYXYAQLWGL.jpg
44KB, 555x375px
>>729940779
>>
Cum down my throat Fernondy!
>>
>>729940833
OH FUCK ITS ENKIDU
>>
>>729936046
Aw shit, you're not supposed to get your white piss in my eyehole
>>
"You can kiss my bum if you want... but *I* get to kiss your cock too, ok?"
<pause>
"Um, if I let you lick my pussy, can I lick your cock?"
<pause>
".. and maybe put it in my mouth? I'll move just like those movies you showed me!"
>>
>>729936046
It's kind of pathetic
you get all erratic
about dirty dishes congesting the sink.
I'm tired of your bothers,
remember our fathers
they dwelled in a world
filled with with rubbish and stink.
But when all hope was lost
someone raised from the dust
he was handsome and cunning
his haircut had style.
Courage was shining in his eyes
as he said screw you guys
mind your own business
I'm off now goodbye.
Huzzah he's off now goodbye.
Now as it is written
our hero was smitten
and rescued the maiden
from impending doom.
On a horse made of steel
evil guys on his heels
he rode with the girl
into dawn's early gloom.
She awoke by his kiss
well at least more or less
and the whole part concerining
the uppercut scare
can be pinned at least to some extend
on her damaged brain implant.
Anyway in the big picture
who's gonna care?
Huzzah, who's gonna care?
your karaoke underlay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhKsw9iGcAg
>>
Can I get a YEE YEE
and a
HAAAAAAAAAAW!?
>>
>>729941410

Historians would die for
a way to decipher
apparantly missing
text passages here.
The still found no reasons
why scratches and lesions
related to goal
subsequently appear.
But then why should it bother you
for he finally managed to
haul her more or less unharmed
to the rendezvous spot.
Whitout expecting any pay
except for the reward but hey
it's all about the context
so get on with the plot.

Huzzah, get on with the plot!

Now look at you startled
the brain implant cartridge
has not been swapped which
was all part of the plan.
A world has been rescued
that he did detest who'd
have guessed I attest you'd
have done just the same.
So if you still want to force
me to do stupid chores
like washing the dishes
do the trash and such you'll
just prove that you haven't paid
attention to what i said
the message at core is... like...erm..
Huzzah..as a rule.

Huzzah the chorus guys rule!
>>
It's 4 AM here and I'm sitting here listening to Enk verbally shitpost

What has my life become

Keep up the Good work Enk
>>
Now this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my Walkman on and said, "I might as well kick it."

First class, yo, this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
Hmm, this might be alright.

But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested yet
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought, "Nah, forget it."
– "Yo, home to Bel-Air."

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo home smell ya later."
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air
>>
There are a lot of things I wanted to do.
I wanted to become a teacher,
and an astronaut,
and a baker…
I wanted to go to a bunch of different donut shops
and ask for one of everything!
And I wanted to tell the ice-cream man
to give me one of everything, too!
I wish I could have five lives!
Then I could have been born in five different towns,
and eaten five lifetime’s worth of food,
and had five different careers,
and…
fallen in love with the same person, five times.
>>
>>729939321
wasnt me
>>
*Record scratch*

*Freeze frame*

Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.
>>
File: thumb1.jpg (26KB, 397x480px) Image search: [Google]
thumb1.jpg
26KB, 397x480px
This is tearling. Posting the link to the recording of her singing "How bad can I be?"
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0wPbSYucrHi

Unless Enkidu says "Pinkie Pie is best pony!" I'll post second picture. Make your decision, degenerates! MWAHAHaHAHAHAHA
>>
I hate fidelio, the fat cunt
>>
Your next line is:

If you read this, this is your next line:
this is a post, you can stop reading

no really, stop reading

seriously STOP!
>>
Little tip for your stream.
Read the post a few seconds to gauge how best to convey the message. right now, it seems you're just reading with no true expression. the best part of a loli is how emotional they are, so really feel your lines and people will love you!!
then again, it's just an audience from /b/...
>>
Please cum down my throat Fer-non-die
>>
Head ass nigga finna get skeeted like a bitch.
>>
Put a faced an and say

Yes baby skeet skeet suck me off daddy skeet skeet
>>
What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true.

You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist.

Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now, lad.
>>
WM1 TAKES NO SKILL VALVE NERF PLEASE
>>
So I know that when it's time to sink or swim
That the face inside is hearing me
Right beneath my skin

It's like I'm paranoid lookin' over my back
It's like a whirlwind inside of my head
It's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within
It's like the face inside is right beneath my skin
>>
>>729936046
Kille0 is a fucking stupid nigger
-----------------------------------------------
Hey Amon, Please die.
>>
This is a question
Have you tried the miku's High Pitch Addicts Vocal Range Test?
>>
I'm sorry, my man, I do believe a minor error has been made. I am not what you might call a "weeb". I am simply a japanese animated content matter enthusiast. I enjoy anime because it is refreshingly different. There is quite a difference between me and a "weeb". However, I do quite believe that you, good sir, are not without issues. The fact that you spend your days browsing anime videos simply to inform individuals such as myself that they are "fuckin weebs" is, to be perfectly candid, quite sad. I find people like you to be quite intriguing. Under some delusion of normality, you tell off fans of anime for being themselves, and not being exactly like you. It is, of course, common knowledge that well-adjusted socially gifted individuals, such as yourself, are devoid of all flaws, and it is therefore their right to belittle and insult anyone that is not part of the mainstream collective simply because they are different. You sir, and men & women like you, are what is wrong with society. Indeed, you do not even deserve the title of "sir". I shall simply refer to thee as "child". I have very little respect for children like you. And that respect is only there because "respect thine enemy" is an important principle to live by. If, by any chance, your undoubtedly underdeveloped brain for some reason cannot comprehend language such as which was used in this paragraph, then please, do return to your dull, "normal" life in ignorance. Now, do stop wasting everyone's time.
>>
File: Rickastleyposter.jpg (15KB, 292x370px) Image search: [Google]
Rickastleyposter.jpg
15KB, 292x370px
Hey you,

My name is Rick, and I am never gonna give you up. All of you have let me down, made me cry, and spent all day telling lies and hurting people. Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten this from any other guy? I mean, I guess it's fun knowing the game and playing it, but you all take to a whole new level. Inside we both know what's been going on.

Don't be a stranger to love. You know the rules and so do I. I'm pretty much perfect. I have been nominated for a Grammy, and had a #1 hit. What games do you play, other than "running around deserting people"? And if you ask me how I’m feeling, I also have a banging hot girlfriend (We’ve known each other for SO long). I just wanted to tell you how I was feeling. I gotta make you understand.

Pic Related: It's me and my full commitment
>>
stop showing everyone my tumblr shawn you cunt
>>
Good morning. Did you sleep well? And did you wake up well? Does
the light and the wind, the air and the smell, all feel brand new? Is
each and every cell in your body awake now? Today, you are who you
are today. You are a newer version of me. Myself ten years from
now... That's so far away for me that I can't even begin to imagine.
Am I alone? Or is there a wonderful person next to me? Well, knowing
me, I'm sure I am troubling a lot of different people. But that's all
right. There's no problem. I will always be cheering you on.
>>
Please don't take it out. I want ro drown in your cum.
>>
>OM NOM NOM YES BABY SKEET SKEET
>>
>>729943493
Fuck I want to hear this one. Say it again if you haven't already.
>>
Jacob vernon is gay
>>
Can you moan and say "I'm your pet"
>>
File: hmph.gif (469KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
hmph.gif
469KB, 500x323px
>>729943155
>I have gotten rick rolled every year for the past 6 years.
>>
I laughed so hard, I farted
>>
Devon is a cool cat
>>
>>729942975
Sorry I asked this
>>
Traps are not gay! please dont ignore cute traps, cause I am a trap, Thanks, WUV U
>>
>>729944262
XD
>>
would you fuck a fish? i'd fuck a fish.
>>
>>729936046
so we gonna get the songs or no ?
>>
File: smirkfest.jpg (229KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
smirkfest.jpg
229KB, 600x620px
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1wQ1aF2USnT
http://vocaroo.com/i/s01lyCWrB5ay
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ZvfGBgTYpS
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0wPbSYucrHi

As requested, I also emailed them
>>
Daddy, I'm thirsty! I want a big cup of your warm milk.
>>
Sing us a little pomf pomf!
You know the song.
"Pomf pomf kimochi.. whats this sticky..." you know the rest.
>>
>>729936046
Say "The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. beep A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start."
>>
Moan for us while saying "Onii-san... it... its feels so good! Put your big thing inside of me! I want to feel you inside of me!"
>>
I love inhale, <3
>>
NO YOU ARENT CAUGHT UP YOU WILL STAY HERE
>>
femanon, you actually into loli?
>>
Suck my ass you sandpaper condom
>>
>>729936046
do the songs
>>
>>729943493
I love (hate) how you said that one and actually said 'ro'.

"Please don't take it out. I want to drown in your cum". If you want to say that I'd be very happy.
>>
Stephen Hartnell is a big gay faggot lelelelelellelelele
>>
You know other VAs?
>>
"Hey, rub your dick buddy"
10/10
>>
Stephen hartnell is a faggot llelelelelelellelelelle!
>>
When I was 12 I had my first sexual experience. At the time, I lived in a little suburb outside of Cleveland and anyway, the girl next door and I were really good friends. Our parents were both gone for the day and she was over playing Transformers with me. So anyway, we kinda got.. Bored I guess? And we started playing truth or dare, which turned into 'you show me yours, I'll show you mine". So anyway there I Was, 12 years old, heart pounding, blood rushing in my ears, and the chick (who was a year older than me actually) takes off her panties and hikes her little skirt up. So What did I do, you ask? I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.
>>
You mentioned JOI by you, where can I buy those?
>>
guss who in the discord chat listens to linkin park unironically
>>
give me the succ, give me the succ. Just touch the tip, just the tip, just the tip. Put the pinky up my ass. M m m baby slurp slurp skeet skeet. Who want a nut on their face? I'm going to nut. Another one, another one, look me in the eye while I nut. Baby m m m baby
>>
When I was 13, I tied up this girl that was 12 with a jumprope, then beat the fuck out of her.

By the time I was done, her lip was split, her wrists were bleeding from the rope cuttin into them, one of her eyes was swollen shut, she was missing two teeth, her small tits will entirely black and blue, her pussy was bleeding, and I’m fairly sure that several bones in her feet were broken.

When I let her down, she crumpled on the floor and went into a fetal position and just hugged her legs to her chest and sobbed quietly.

I suddenly got very aroused seeing that, so I pulled out my dick (I has actually hit puberty 12, and was hairy, balls dropped and everything functioning) and started jerking off quietly. Eventually, I started to breathe harder, and she noticed what I was doing, and she just looked at me with this look of absolute horror on her face.

It was at that moment that I climaxed and sprayed probably my biggest load of cum ever all over her face and chest.

Then, I picked up her torn shirt from the ground, wiped off my dick, and tossed it to her.

I told her to clean herself up and that if she ever told anyone, I would go to her house and kill her while she slept, and that if anyone asked who hurt her, she should say a bunch of high school kids did it.

When I think back on it, I think she was the first girl I ever loved.

...god I’m fucked up.
Bento Box
>>
www.selfietagram.com/SelfTagUserMedia/30919
>>
>>729945391
Sans
>>
real talk she's pretty cute
>>
Jeremy trenchard is Stephen hartnells gay lover <3
>>
FUCK ME HARD STEVEN HARTNELL, IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!
>>
oooohhhhh kyle, fuck my tight pussy please
>>
do your best loli tracer impression
>>
>>729945375
Check out this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts2y7NxxAuU
>>
>>729945326
lit
>>
"chris pratt has a small dick"
>>
>>729936046
you didn't do all the songs!
>>
>>729945481
nope
>>
>>729945465
shit not this one
This one http://www.selfietagram.com/SelfTagUserMedia/3091967812
>>
Do you like yaoi?
>>
kekekekekekekekkeekkekeekkekekekekekkekeke < READ IT
>>
>>729936046
It tastes TOO good!! *moan*
>>
I want join Stephen and Jeremy's Orgy
>>
if i give you two dollars on paypal will you moan my name for me
>>
10/10 would cuddle the fuck out of her
>>
"OH yea Pooks you feel so good inside me please cum inside me"
>>
Ryuuga, Wagatekiwo, Kurau
>>
>>729936046
you didn't do the "poetic one" as you called it
>>
I will send you 2 cents to fuck me...
>>
File: Earlycommunism.jpg (6KB, 100x138px) Image search: [Google]
Earlycommunism.jpg
6KB, 100x138px
The very first Communists were early Slavic tribes who owned so little they had to share everything. They were renowned warriors, whose battle tactics consisted of getting as drunk as mortally possible, then drink twice as much more and charge at the enemy wielding a hammer in one hand and a sickle in the other. Even in these early times they were called the Red Army for their red faces (esp. noses). A Communist Warrior was terrible to behold in battle, bashing, slicing, and breathing alcoholic fumes at his enemies. Mortally wounded, he would merely fall asleep at the field of battle, only to wake up the next morning with regenerated limbs, healed wounds and a severe headache.

Picture is of Carl Marx.
>>
Listen Rick, i-i dont care if my insides taste like that sechzuan sauce! Ill tell mom!
>>
Please, I want your fat cock in my throat. I want to all of your cum in my mouth, it's so tasty!
>>
You have a good normal voice and a cute face
>>
NO YOU ARE NOT EVEN WORTH MY TIME SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT
>>
>>729946507
Rude
>>
I will send you lot's of love for love back, that guy saying 2 cents is way off <3 <3
>>
I fucking hate Jews
>>
Jeremy gibbe me succ
>>
File: dfadfadfssd.png (25KB, 134x134px) Image search: [Google]
dfadfadfssd.png
25KB, 134x134px
I've been a Furry for 10 years now and want to stop. The problem is that the group of furs that I hang out with don't like me now and if I took my fursuit off, they would probably beat me up and kill me. My last boyfriend (a cute b/w wolf) gave me herpes on my ass and now I have a hard time taking a shit. Sometimes I have to take an Ex-lax so my shit will come out easy.

I've never had sex with a girl, because I don't know how to pick them up. That's why I turned Furry. But now I'm just tired of guys ripping my ass when they don't use lubrication. I've had to get stitches three times. I went out with a fox last night who said he only gives, he doesn't receive, so I had to suck his dick and he made me swallow or he would kick my ass.

- Clint, Age 20, Texas
>>
"Chewy that feels so good... I love your big fat cock in my little loli pussy... Ahhhh oh my god AHHH I want your cum inside me... I need your cum in my pussy let it fill me up"
>>
I do like this idea to interactive with an audience but everyone is sucking up so hard lol
>>
Asuna nodded vigorously as she let out a hot breath.

“Yes… Make me…full…with your thing Kirito…”
>>
*yell* Jeremy you loose nigger -stephen
>>
File: 1454362409518.jpg (187KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1454362409518.jpg
187KB, 1600x1200px
Ground Control to Major Tom
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on
Ground Control to Major Tom (Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six)
Commencing countdown, engines on (Five, Four, Three)
Check ignition and may God's love be with you (Two, One, Liftoff)

This is Ground Control to Major Tom
You've really made the grade
And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare
"This is Major Tom to Ground Control
I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating in the most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today
For here am I sitting in a tin can
Far above the world
Planet Earth is blue
And there's nothing I can do

Though I'm past one hundred thousand miles
I'm feeling very still
And I think my spaceship knows which way to go
Tell my wife I love her very much, she knows
Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong
Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you hear And I'm floating around my tin can
Far above the Moon
Planet Earth is blue
And there's nothing I can do."
>>
STEVEN ARE WE REALLY HAVING A FUCKING ARGUMENT THROUGH THIS STREAM YOU FAGGOT NIGGER!!!!!
>>
She's a very lovely person and seems like she would be fun to hang out with in a non 4chan creepy way lol sucking up or not she's dope
>>
yes we are Jeremy, yes we are <3
>>
Fuck, Really. Space Oddity?
>>
File: danndann.png (19KB, 130x129px) Image search: [Google]
danndann.png
19KB, 130x129px
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
>>
{Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.

But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only

be broken by love's first kiss.

She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing

dragon.

Many brave knigts had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison,

but non prevailed.

She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest

tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

{Laughing}

Like that's ever gonna happen.

{Paper Rusting, Toilet Flushes}

What a load of -

Allstar - by Smashmouth begins to play.
>>
The major tom thing was a song you nigger
>>
>>729936046
Koner Kun Daisuki Des!
>>
Kill all jews, niggers and faggots also weebs who pretend to be lolis on the interwebs.
>>
"bill your cock feels so good rubbing against my little 12 year old pussy OHHH god bill your cock is soo good AHHHH I wish you didnt suck so much dick at playing league"
>>
Rape me, rape me my friend
Rape me, rape me again
I'm not the only one

Hate me
Do it and do it again
Waste me
Rape me, my friend

My favorite inside sores
I'll kiss your open sores
>>
>>729936046
The worlds can be one together
Cosmos without hatred
Stars like diamonds in your eyes
The ground can be space (space, space, space, space)
With feet marching towards a peaceful sky
All the Moonmen want things their way
But we make sure they see the sun
Goodbye, Moonmen
We say goodbye, Moonmen
Goodbye, Moonmen
Goodbye, Moonmen
Oh, goodbye

[Fart]
Cosmos without hatred
Diamond stars of cosmic light
Quasars shine through endless nights
And everything is one in the beauty
And now we say goodbye, Moonmen
We say goodbye, Moonmen
Goodbye, Moonmen
Goodbye, Moonmen
Oh, goodbye

[Rick]
Shut the fuck up about Moonmen!
>>
Vincent Windego you stupid nigger
>>
"You fucking suck guys. How anyone can be so bad at this game? Please kill yourself useless piece of shit."
>>
I will tell you why; so shall my anticipation prevent your discovery, and your secrecy to the King and queene: moult no feather. I have of late, (but wherefore I know not) lost all my mirth, forgone all custom of exercises; and indeed, it goes so heavily with my disposition; that this goodly frame the earth, seems to me a sterile promontory; this most excellent canopy the air, look you, this brave o'er hanging firmament, this majestical roof, fretted with golden fire: why, it appeareth no other thing to me, than a foul and pestilent congregation of vapours. What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty! In form and moving how express and admirable! In action how like an Angel! In apprehension how like a god! The beauty of the world! The paragon of animals! And yet to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me; no, nor Woman neither; though by your smiling you seem to say so
>>
Fuck all yall, Im going to go smash my head on a brick now, really you guys all suck
>>
File: fasdfdafsdaf.gif (67KB, 625x558px) Image search: [Google]
fasdfdafsdaf.gif
67KB, 625x558px
"Soup b" is I think the greeting here, excuse me I just have not understood much of the phrases used here. My son has been excluded from his school after being accused of sending mass e-mails to most of his schoolmates and faculty containing inappropriate and offensive pictures. He has since claimed that he found the pictures on a website named 4chan's Random Picturing Board. He hasn't admitted to me what he is doing on this website, only stating that he enjoys "the lull's". This website is on my son's AOL history and after visiting it myself I am extremely concerned. I think I understand what it's all about and I see that you're all friends posting pictures and discussing them in humorous ways, your typical teenage tomfoolery and I don't deny that I once took part in some of the more lewd conversations I've seen on this Random 4chan web-site. However, more concerning was the repetition of gay themes, and a cult-like worshiping of a certain Bill Kualitz. Also the frequent mention of a pool being closed due to AIDS, as I have heard my son say once before I knew he was what he calls a "betard", is this some sort of code word? So I think I'm right in saying most of this Random Board users are members of the Gay, Trans. and Bi community? Does the lull's refer to anal sex?

My son will not admit anything to me, so I'm going to find out here for myself from the rest of you. Should I be concerned about my son's sexuality and especially his health?

Thank you very much for any information you can provide, and any advise as to how to help my son. I have nothing but respect for the GLTB community.
>>
Vincent Windego, you have such a big cock, Please cum in my 7 year old pussy. It feels so Good, (start moaning).
>>
Can you say in your normal voice "Come on dude you've been putting it off for 2 fucking weeks, Get your shit together Anon"
>>
Hey I'm trying to keep the people entertained and the thread bumped.
>>
Happy birthday, Adam! : ^ )
>>
Enough! Open up your eyes and look at the big picture; You’re all puppets of corrupt politicians and capitalists. Don’t you understand, it’s utterly pointless to fight each other.
>>
In your normal voice

"come clean my sore throat out with that big 7 inch dick of yours!"
>>
my ancestors are smiling at me, imperial. can you say the same?
>>
>>729936046
Kari looks pleased upon the little prince as he procceeds to wet and mess his diaper "Now strip down to just your diaper~" she demanded already a little aroused

Kari grasps his cute little diaperclad butt, mushing the messy diaper around. She sniffs it quite vigourously
>>
"Are you even trying? Because for me you are just playing like a retard, get a fucking brain a quit this shit you son of a bitch."
>>
Can you say "Bring back loli-loving Jerry, not cock-sucker Gerardo."
>>
Yesterday I accidentally swallowed some food coloring. The doctor says I'm OK, but I feel like I've dyed a little inside.
>>
"rubbing my 12 year old pussy to my big brother never felt so good *moan* AHHH oniichan your dick i want it some bad oh my godddd your cock i wish i had in in my dripping wet pussy... i want your cum.. i want to have your babies oniiiii CHAN *moan*"
>>
I wasn't originally going to get a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind.
>>
Vincent Windego, you have such a big cock, Please FUCK ME LIKE MY DAD DOES. PLEASE FUCK MY 12 year old pussy!!!
>>
You think you can just escape? Walk out of this world like it’s some bad movie? It’s too easy to make like a bird. To flap your wings as you chicken out after causing all these problems. The tough part is walking. Taking what comes along and walking right through it. That’s what real people do.
>>
Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda? He was lucky it was a soft drink.
>>
khajiit does not discriminate. if you have coin, khajiit has wares.
>>
Have you ever tried to eat a clock? It's very time consuming.
>>
Try to say the full copypasta

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."
>>
I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.
>>
Answer:
What kind of panties are you honestly wearing?
(color, cut and fabric)
Do the same for your fave, sexy pair that you have assuming you aren't wearing it.
>>
I will always love you Kyle
>>
In this city…there are no people. The lights are on in all the houses, but there’s nobody on the streets. Are there people inside? I peek in a window to find out. There are people. But they are with them. I look in other houses. These people are with them, too. This city is just like all the rest. Being with them is fun. More fun than being with people. Nobody comes outside anymore. There are no people in this city. I will leave this city and go to another one. I hope that I will meet someone. Someone just for me. But if that special someone falls in love with me… I will have to leave that someone. Even so, I want to meet that special someone. This is what I think as I leave the city with no people.
>>
Space. The final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship, Enterprise. It's continuing mission, to explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life and new civilizations. To boldly go where no one has gone before.
>>
The experienced carpenter really nailed it, but the new guy screwed everything up.
>>
File: maxresdefault (6).jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (6).jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
OH MY GOD, I used to wonder why everyone hated you guys and wanted to kill you guys. I even defended you all more than a couple of times and put my own neck on the line for you. I'd always say, "Hey they aren't that bad.", "They aren't really hurting anyone., "It's just a harmless phase, they'll grow out of it.", and "It's only images.", but now after viewing this thread you guys have gone too far. I seriously can't believe you guys. It's not just images anymore, everything has a meaning you can't just post these and get away with it. It's not 'just a phase' you guys are sick and broken. You guys ARE hurting people and you really are THAT bad. I can't believe I'm saying this after all this time. In all honesty it really is nothing personal. It's just a mature and logical conclusion that had to be made. All of your actions have consequences and suffice to say, the only punishment that surmounts to your actions is, well, death.

I really wish there was some other way, if it was up to me I honestly don't mind you all, but something has to be done and this isn't my choice. This is the only way, we have to put an end to you

Permanently.
>>
I WANT SHAWNS, DEEJAYS, STEVENS, VINCINTS, and KEvins DICKS IN ALL MY 12 year old holes!!!!
>>
Get back you asshole, goodness gracious. Fuck off.
>>
If there was someone selling drugs in this place, weed know.
>>
A spanish speaking magician was performing. His next act was a disappearing act, and he began to count. UNO! DOS!
and then he disappeared without a tres.
>>
MMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>729936046
The little rainbow wagged his tail excitedly, as it lightly brushed against his mousey friend while he ate, he seemed very hungry as he scarfed down his fries and burger quite quickly, in a matter of minutes, he was done, and slumped back against the seat, sighing contently with a small burp "Hehe, excuse my happy tummy lions!" he commented, closing his eyes and rubbing his belly, breathing gently
>>
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, FAGGOT.
>>
I'm glad I know sign language, it's pretty handy.
>>
Say "The south will rise again *moans* "
>>
[Intro:]
Look, I was gonna go easy on you not to hurt your feelings
But I'm only going to get this one chance
(Six minutes, six minutes)
Something's wrong, I can feel it
(Six minutes, six minutes, Slim Shady, you're on)
Just a feeling I've got
Like something's about to happen
But I don't know what
If that means, what I think it means, we're in trouble
Big trouble. And if he is as bananas as you say
I'm not taking any chances
You were just what the doctor ordered

[Chorus:]
I'm beginning to feel like a Rap God, Rap God
All my people from the front to the back nod, back nod
Now who thinks their arms are long enough to slap box, slap box?
They said I rap like a robot, so call me rap-bot

[Verse 1:]
But for me to rap like a computer must be in my genes
I got a laptop in my back pocket
My pen'll go off when I half-cock it
Got a fat knot from that rap profit
Made a living and a killing off it
Ever since Bill Clinton was still in office
With Monica Lewinski feeling on his nutsack
I'm an MC still as honest
But as rude and as indecent as all hell
Syllables, skill-a-holic (Kill 'em all with)
This flippity, dippity-hippity hip-hop
You don't really wanna get into a pissing match
With this rappity-rap
Packing a mack in the back of the Ac
backpack rap, crap, yap-yap, yackety-yack
and at the exact same time
I attempt these lyrical acrobat stunts while I'm practicing that
I'll still be able to break a motherfuckin' table
Over the back of a couple of faggots and crack it in half Only realized it was ironic I was signed to Aftermath after the fact How could I not blow? All I do is drop "F" bombs Feel my wrath of attack Rappers are having a rough time period Here's a Maxi-PadIt's actually disastrously badFor the wack while I'm masterfully constructing this masterpiece yeah 'Cause I'm beginning to feel like a Rap God, Rap GodAll my people from the front to the back nod, back nod
Now who thinks their arms are long enough to slap box, slap box?
Let me show you maintaining
>>
>>729936046
I love you AJ please hurry and visit
>>
Earth Shattering, Teeth Clattering, Body Slathered in sweat, Cause I got your dick hella wet, From my earth shattering, teeth clattering, SUCC (deep voice on the word 'succ')
>>
Hello /b/. My name is David. I work at Gamestop. And I have a simple message for you all: STOP CALLING US FOR THE FUCKING SAKE OF IT. DON'T ASK ABOUT BATTLETOADS ANY MORE. EVERY PRANK CALL WE GET AND THE MINUTES WE SPEND TALKING WITH US COST US MONEY FROM OUR GODDAMN PAYCHECKS. YOU DON'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND A FULL-TIME JOB, DON'T YOU? SO GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY PHONE. Thank you. And have a fucking nice day.
>>
In west pedophilia born and raised
Chilling out, fapping, and posting CP
And all flaming some camwhores for they faggotry
When a couple of mods who were up to no good
Started partyvanning in my neighborhood
I got one little ban and my mom derailed
And said "I'm gonna call Chris Hansen and send your ass to jail."
>>
Well, if you didn't want Mr. Snuffles to poke your pussy, you should have been nicer to those puppies. Now that poor plump and puffy virgin pussy of yours is gonna take all eight inches. Yes, even the knot... Face down, Ass up you fat BITCH! Noooo, of course there is no condom, he's gonna fill you like a bitch too... that's it...Now take the knot...I don't care if you're so tight it hurts, or he is going to deep, you're getting a creampie for me to eat out of you, you plump prude. Noooo, it's not all the way in, you just lost that hymen you ended up keeping for 26 years, fattie. Now stay still, and spread those fat ass checks, he's going in more, and.... Listen, you want to be bred too? Then don't test me. That's how these big tits of yours became massive milkbags, or do you forget having your fat udders drained each morning?.... Good...now, stop whining whore and TAKE. THE. FUCKING. KNOT! ...Wow, that looks like it barely fits...
>>
Welcome to burger king. May i take your order?
>>
Everywhere you go, the sky is the sky and people are people.
>>
Sometime in theeee ummmmm 1900's there was a Mexican Jumping Bean massacre. The SITO Council accidentaly SWICHED ovver ANd created the JNES value and forgot to bitswap the floatZ Gridcosm then got anjery
>>
Why? Because is fun, FUN, YOU IDIOT.
>>
Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows
Everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together
Brighter than a lucky penny
When you're near the rain just disappears, dear
And I feel so fine
Just to know that you are mine
>>
"pooks chewy and bill all your cocks look so big I want all three of you to fill up all my little tight hold chewy you take the pussy... pooks you take my wet mouth... bill i want you to take the ass sense your the gayest one of the group"
>>
File: Screenshot_20170410-224830.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170410-224830.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Stick your shit log in my ass anon
>>
>>729936046
>The worlds can be one together
>Cosmos without hatred
>Stars like diamonds in your eyes
>The ground can be space (space, space, space, space)
>With feet marching towards a peaceful sky
>All the Moonmen want things their way
>But we make sure they see the sun
>Goodbye, Moonmen
>We say goodbye, Moonmen
>Goodbye, Moonmen
>Goodbye, Moonmen
>Oh, goodbye
>[Fart]
>Cosmos without hatred
>Diamond stars of cosmic light
>Quasars shine through endless nights
>And everything is one in the beauty
>And now we say goodbye, Moonmen
>We say goodbye, Moonmen
>Goodbye, Moonmen
>Goodbye, Moonmen
>Oh, goodbye
>[Rick]
>Shut the fuck up about Moonmen!
>>
>>729936046
thanks anon for the birthday present, but Im not really into normal dildos anymore. If you want, I can show you my bad dragon collection?
>>
mari has the tightest boypussy
>>
READ THIS >>>> http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/a1/bee-movie-script-transcript-seinfeld.html
>>
Top kek bois
>>
Cancer.
>>
File: Memphis2018.png (154KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
Memphis2018.png
154KB, 500x391px
Memphis belongs to the Japanese! #JeSuisMemphis
>>
Buttfuck!!
>>
What is the difference between a nicely dressed man on a tricycle and a poorly dressed man on a bicycle? A tire.
>>
You should consider suicide.
>>
Rip dead thread
>>
"Love you winter"
>>
Are you the zodiac killer?
>>
How tight is that ass?
>>
do you like bad dragons or funny shaped toys?
>>
MKC was crushed by a Sparrow. YZN contracted Malaria and EHO went back in time and was eaten alive in Papua New Guinea by cannibals. 29 years after the events the corpses were recorveed and returned to THE FAMilys of the vitcims. But SITO unleashed a HEAVENLY CURSE apon thy family's.
>>
>>729936046
>>729936046
why didn't do the moonmen and the poetic song ?
>>
you good fam?
>>
What's your cup size?
Are you sexually active?
>>
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
>>
expanding creampie dog dildo?

what about those egg laying ones?
>>
you have any big fantasy?
>>
Has anyone tongue fucked your anus?
>>
Yes, my favorite felonies to commit include illegally downloading music, sneaking candy into a movie theater, and sticking dicks in my ice coffee
>>
What do you think of the situation in israel. DO you support israel or palestine?
>>
say
do ya like jazz?
>>
>>729950981
how can we fund getting you one to use on cam/audio?
>>
Do you not get off on getting anons off?
>>
PORK CHOP SANDWICHES
>>
There once was a frog named Pepe
His pockets were filled with spaghetti
His tweets were so dank
That the frog and his tank
Had knees weak and arms very heavy
>>
>>729951177
>>729951199
Dubs mind
>>
>>729936046
this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx61xeDV_60
loli voice
go!
>>
You need to be 18 years old to post on this website. Please leave until you are of age.
>>
Have you heard the good word of v a p o r w a v e?
>>
the starting part for eminems lose yourself?
>>
I demand hear your fantasy.
>>
will you cum for us?
>>
what kind, if any drugs have you done? are you interested in trying any?
>>
>>729951177
PLEASE CONTINUE
>>
mmmmhmmmm fuck me like the dirty slut I am
>>
test test test

will the real sugar-baby please stand up

will the real suga-baby please stand up..

we're gonna have a problem here..
>>
I wana feel doggy cum ooze from my pussy
>>
>>729936046
One common theory (which was confirmed by Edmund) is that all characters are different forms of Isaac himself. This theory suggests that every character is a creation of Isaac's imagination which he assumes the personality and appearance of when playing as them. Most characters represent different issues that Isaac believes he has, while ??? is Isaac after dying by suffocation inside The Chest, Azazel is who Isaac sees himself as, and The Lost is Isaac's wandering soul (which can be seen upon dying).

Additionally, Keeper is Isaac's desiccated corpse, as evidenced by Ending 18.
>>
Hey everyone, Enkidu is streaming on youtube, and she's reading from a thread on /b/
>>
please, I'll suck you off, so give me some money
>>
were you abused as a child?
>>
Will you take a BBC?
>>
just say i love you as wholesome as possible
>>
Do this song
https://youtu.be/I2EL-6oU0Wg?t=1m55s
>>
I want your hands on my dick, gripping my throat
>>
sorry to hear that
>>
please go into the abuse!
>>
you are already in Gulag
>>
Is seven inches too big?
>>
>>729952250
were you molested ?
>>
are we faggots for typing in chat?
>>
i like you
>>
Listen. Even if your parents are assholes, even if this world is shit, we love you.
Someone on this planet, loves you. You have no clue who they are, but theres a human being that cares for a random stranger.
Keep yourself safe kid. Keep smiling.
This is for you, not that loli succubus that you lent your body to for possesion.
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.