[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ my girlfriend wants me to do cocaine. She's done

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 20

File: Cocaine.jpg (718KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Cocaine.jpg
718KB, 1000x667px
Hey /b/ my girlfriend wants me to do cocaine. She's done it a lot, and i've never done it. I smoke weed but that's the biggest "Drug" that I do. I'm scared to try it. Risk? Thoughts?
>>
dont its terry it will fuck u up
>>
only if its good coke
>>
>>729903452
Terry?
>>
>>729903347
It's really not that big of a deal.

I do it about once a month.
I don't know why anyone thinks it's a "hard' drug.
It's the beer of uppers.
>>
>>729903347
If your first bump isn't making your teeth start to go numb, it's not worth doing.
>>
>>729903347
Do it. Snort fat rails off her ass and tits. Then fuck like rabbits before the coke dick kicks in.
>>
>>this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFNVeFQ0cEk
>>
>>729903347
Grow up faggot.
>>
its fun but not worth the monney
meth is much better
>>
>>729903347
Its not a hard drug, faggot. Just don't do it often. Snort that shit off her and fuck her while on coke. You wont regret it and will want to do it again.
>>
>>729903347
just be sure to freebase or shoot up, snorting cocaine is a waste of money.

Don't worry op. Ppl who got problems because of drugs are virtually unheard of.

Also don't be a faggot
>>
just put some Ajax or Comet cleaning powder in a bag and tell her its blow... it'll be hilarious
>>
>>729903650
>only ever bought shit quality coke cut down with anesthethics to give the numbing effect
>pretends to know about coke
>>
>>729903347
Honestly you'll probably be disappointed when you try it. I mean, I like coke, but it's more subtle and chill than you're probably thinking. Makes you feel like a million bucks...for around 30 minutes
>>
>>729903347
>scared
Tfw girlfriend has more balls than boyfriend. With that attitude, OP, u wont have her for long. Shes gonna cheat on you with some coke head for free shit and a better fucking.
>>
>>729903347
Have a couple beers first to take the edge off, you'll be fine anon. Then fuck the gf brains out.
>>
>>729903347
>Thoughts?

Coke sucks. I love weed, acid and mushrooms. I hate any white powders or pills. Pharmaceuticals fuck you up and make you stupid. The best thing I can say about coke is that it isn't speed.

Stay the fuck away from it.
>>
>>729904226
Not that guy, but coke was originally an oral/intranasal analgesic/anesthetic. It absolutely should numb your mouth to some extent after doing a line.
>>
>>729903347
You only live once do it faggot sniff it off your girlfriends tits and get her to sniff a line off your dick
>>
>>729903347
Imagine drinking all of the caffeine that you have drunk in your entire life, in one sitting.

Now mix in some baking soda and some lidocaine so you get numb and shit.

Don't plan on sleeping, doing as much as she does, or doing it more than once and you might be fine
>>
>>729903347
This is 2nd hand, fam. But my friend was a casual user (read "socially") and reported tingling and heightened state of mind. Also said that he felt very connected to whoever he was talking to. But I think that its subject to how close you are with the person(s) you do it with. Like with weed... if you're not a fucking moron you can enjoy a nice time with no problems.

Moderation in all things, anon.
>>
>>729903347
do what you want, you'll regret it in the long run
>>
>>729904408
Yeahhhh this OP. I've always wanted to do a line off a chick's titties
>>
Remember to follow it up with some morphine.
It'll blanket you from hitting rock bottom after the coke wears off
>>
>She's done it a lot

don't trust her. also, get checked for std's
>>
>>729903591
100% this. When you try it for the first time you will wonder why there's so much hype about it.
>>
>>729904745
Yeah he really hit the nail on the head with "the beer of uppers"
>>
>>729904525
>>729904498
>>729904408
never done coke
>>
Drugs are for dweebs
>>
>>729904408

This. Then don't waste your money on that shit ever again
>>
>>729903347
Cocaine is awesome but don't even try it if you have an addictive personality
>>
>>729903347

Yes, there are risks. Cocaine passes through the blood brain barrier and breaks it down in the process. It also ages the fuck out of you with continued use. Oh and it's addictive. Stick to the lamb's breath homie.
>>
>>729904822
I've done coke faggot
>>
File: IMG_2929.jpg (33KB, 634x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2929.jpg
33KB, 634x286px
Nut up or she'll find someone who isn't a worrying pussy. Seriously. Seen it happen. That being said, i think it's overrated. I'm not much of a stimulant person though. Come down gives me anxiety which i really don't care for.
>>
>>729904866
I got dubs so you know it's true
>>
>>729903347
its fun until you cant go out without it, then it sucks - and the 3 days after are not worth it and it gets worse every time
>>
>>729904970
Valium that shit up faggot.
>>
>>729903347
its fuking boring and i only done it to get up after heavily drinking, tell her to fuck off and find some ketamine you fucking fag
>>
>>729903347
Amphetamine, not methamphetamine, is much more effective and safer with almost zero neurotoxicity even at therapeutic doses, than cocaine (and meth too, actually). Cocaine is just popular because it hits you almost instantly when insufflated (kinda like meth). Bottom line, amphetamine is safer, more effective, and cheaper than cocaine. If you're going to take a stimulant recreationally, amphetamine is the best way to go. It's still addictive (I would know, thanks doctor man), but you don't have real withdrawal and there's less of a risk for it than coke. Your girlfriend is obviously ignorant on the matter. Stay safe.
>>
>>729903347
It's expensive as hell and just makes you feel like you swallowed a handful of No-Doz with a pot of coffee. I had a fuckload of energy and nothing to do with it.

Sex on coke sounds like a recipe for giving your girlfriend cervical bruising, unless you're hung like a Tic-Tac.
>>
>>729903347
Might as well have fun. Coke is great.

Btw, if your girl is into it she prob cheats like crazy. Might as well gangbang her with some friends or something (get video) and then dump her.
>>
Make sure it's a pure fentenal rail. Make sure you do it in room all by your self so no ones watching
>>
>>729904657
>>729905018
helps
>>
Don't drink alcohol while doing it and there is no risk
>>
>>729904192
How to kill your bitch
>>
>>729903347

it's not really a big deal... just do some and have fun, but don't act like you have to be annoying like your gf will probably be
>>
>>729903347
>my girlfriend wants me to do cocaine
she's a fucking whore
ask her how many guys she's fucked at once
>>
File: 1460372413725.jpg (153KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1460372413725.jpg
153KB, 500x750px
>>729903347
Cocaine sucks man, total yacht rock drug. The people who avidly do it have self esteem issues or just generally lame. Done it plenty of times and I suck big wink
>>
>>729903347
You will probably be addicted, you will probably see a much more aggressive, energetic side of yourself, possibly with a hair trigger temper. If you can live with that and love this girl enough that you'd be willing to QUIETLY (because bitches hate bitches, you only need one pussy in a straight relationship) go through huge withdrawal pains for her because there isn't enough coke to go around then sure. But chances are, it will ruin your life, you're going to either become her supplier or she'll find a new one, and you'll have to be either willing to share and probably get STDs or watchful and "low key" paranoid enough to make sure she doesn't "accidentally" bend over in front of some guy giving her cocaine.
>>
My girls the same way. But I won't do it and she used to have a problem. She wants to do it and idk what to do. She's a strong willed bitch
>>
Charlie is the shit. Don't listen to faggots that says otherwise.
Depending on how much you do I'd consider getting some Valium for the come down... or just do more coke
>>
its stupid as fuck, if youve ever felt uncomfortably hyperactive, youve been on cocaine.
>>
>>729905327
>Huge withdrawal pains

Fucking KEK you ever try heroine? All you get is a runny nose fcking bush league
>>
>>729905338
Dump her like yesterday's used condoms.
>>
>>729905327
Pretty much. She will do anything for it. I used to hook up with a neighbor. Her husband didn't do it, we did. We'd go in my room to be "respectful" and she would do lines off my cock or I would do them off her tits. I abused the shit out of her and she loved it
>>
>>729905450
>implying coke just gives you a runny nose for a come down....

Pleb.
>>
>>729905535
I've done balls of the shit at a time ya dingus, strictly mild sinus pain and that's it unless ur a pussy and can't commit to doing a drug
>>
File: ucc.jpg (1006KB, 1560x2080px) Image search: [Google]
ucc.jpg
1006KB, 1560x2080px
>>729903347
rate my stuff I just got
>>
>>729903347
https://youtu.be/oSPT27XyY1U
>>
>>729905450
>all you get is a runny nose

I'll call bullshit as I'm currently dying waiting for my 5 o'clock fix
>>
>>729905700
Rate ur own stuff, put .2 in a spoon w water, boil, scrape the solution with a penny, see how much sticks to the penny=pure crystal cocaine no cut
>>
>>729905327
You are aware that cocaine is not physically addictive, arent you?

There are no withdrawal "pains" when you stop doing coke. There is a horrible comedown where you pace around tweaking out hoping you dont have a heart attack and you try to drink enough alcohol to finally go to sleep, but there is no physical withdrawal.

source:me

Sold/used coke for 10 years
>>
>>729905836
Negative homie. If you're stuck on coke you have a personality disorder not a coke problem
>>
>>729905630
also when it is cold that is why it hurts like fuck ?
havent done it in years but when it is windy it feels like I had a hold in my nose or something.
>>
>>729905925
Thank you! And that comedown/tweak can be easily controlled if you do drugs regularly. Mind over matter only pussies freak about coming down from joy
>>
>>729906085
*hole
from the inside it is not like severe pain but kinda makes me piss off.
>>
>>729905700
Well, if you're talking about the table, I would recommend light sanding and then stain a dark wood. Maybe cherry wood. Something that goes with the rest of the furniture in your trailer.
>>
>>729905856
I did a marquis test - no reaction...good sign
they tested it in a lab and it came out to be 99,2% - its pure as fuck :) best coke I had in 10y
>>
File: OP.jpg (248KB, 939x1214px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
248KB, 939x1214px
>>729903347
Risk?
>selling all your stuff for drugs before ending up turning tricks on craigslist for drugs
Also, might as well be called cuckaine. If your girl likes cok, it's guaranteed that you are already a cuckold, anon.
>>
>>729906085
Yes. The most common coke cut is a bovine hormone called Inositol that slowly eats at your sinus tissue making it raw to temperature differentiation. It also boosts the strength of crappy coke which is why it's used
>>
>>729903347
Why are girls who do coke such sluts?
>>
>>729906260
pretty much this.
>>
>>729903347
coke is fine if you don't do it too often
>>
>>729905925
>>729906155
You both speak the truth, but mental addiction really is a thing, and it can be just as bad.
>>
>>729906203
If it's that pure it should be yellow dawg, from the diesel fuel used to sperate the solution that the jungle pigmes dance on
>>
>>729905925
>>729906155
The gospel.
>>
>>729904345
>I love acid
>Pharmaceuticals fuck you up and make you stupid.

pick one
>>
>>729905327

>implying that anyone should love a girl who really likes coke

That's a recipe for disaster. Never date a girl who regularly abuses any psychoactive substances. She's most likely a whore who has no self control and is desperate for a superficial and relatively instant change in mindset and will try anything to achieve it... like fucking other guys.

It's one thing to fuck, but I'd never date and get emotionally involved with a girl who is into drugs. Not worth it. Will only end badly.
>>
>>729906341
As with pretty much everything in life.
>>
>>729906386
Bless up man ive been dabbling since i was a teen and Im holding a high paying job np
>>
>>729903537
This

And only if you don't have any heart conditions. It's actually a relatively safe drug so long as your heart is fine and you don't have the impulse control of a toddler.

Just remember thus: what goes up must come down.
>>
>>729905925

>alcohol for coke comedown

Nigger please. Who the fuck doesn't keep a benzo on hand for coke and amphetamine comedowns?

If you're a regular user and you enjoy stims like coke there is no excuse for not having some xanax or even Ativan around for the crash.
>>
>>729906407
Kek yes ergot is natural but LSD is definitely synthesized by some lab coat wearin niggas
>>
>>729906359
I still get overwhelming craving for a fat rail everytime I have more than 4 or 5 drinks. Once you get that good buzz going there is nothing in this world better than blasting a line of coke.

Havent done the shit in years and I'll still feel that urge at times like that.
>>
>>729906377
my guy said they used ether to make it and not fuel, idk - it very very good stuff
>>
File: love cocaine.jpg (20KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
love cocaine.jpg
20KB, 500x402px
Nothing to be scared of. It can be a bit morish but as long as you can afford it.. have at it
>>
ITT
>cokeheads defending their habit
Fellow pothead here OP. Stick to what you do, it grows out of the earth for a reason.

I'm not saying coke is evil or anything, but weed beats all. You don't need anything else.
>>
>>729906678
Same /b/ro. Maybe once a month now but damn cocaine is good once in a while
>>
>>729906632
I'm this guy, and I also condone this
>>729906442
And I'm only advocating doing this shit if you're in your early to mid 20s. Any younger and you risk harming your developing brain, and any older and you're a scumbag (except on special occasions MAYBE).
>>
Your gf is a slut. A girl who's done "lots" of cocaine is NO gf material at all.

Quit being a faggot and snort a couple rails off her ass then fuck her like crazy. Then you should really leave her.
>>
>>729906702
Yea if that's the case it would be white but it's gonna hurt like hell if it's not cut. Ether won't hold cocaine in a chemically stable rock form so there's something else added if it's chunky like dat
>>
File: yummy.jpg (70KB, 540x533px) Image search: [Google]
yummy.jpg
70KB, 540x533px
>>729906724
>>
>>729906442
This.

Men who use cocaine are limited in their habit by the amount of money they have. If they are wealthy they can afford it, if not, they either have to use when they can afford it, or begin to sell it.

Females are not bound by these constraints. They can just suck the dick of the guy who has the coke.

I sold blow for ten years. Theres a reason its called "Blow".

That shit makes bitches do anything.
>>
>>729903347
C
C U C K
U C
C U C K O L D
U K
C
K
O
L
D
>>
>>729906284

Poor self control, lack of inhibitions. Drug circles tend to consist of people with no ethics. This doesn't make the drugs themselves bad, it's just that people with a lack of ethics are more likely to dabble in an illegal drug scene. These women are sluts by association basically.

Coke can get anyone laid by the most unrepetable women who happen to love coke. They fuck not because they enjoy it, but it gives them access to coke. Either as someone to buy from or sponge off of. I've seen girls do this with weed too.
>>
>>729906724
>it grows out if the earth for a reason
Pshh that's the biggest load of shit. Yeah it produces those chemicals to DETER things from consuming it; it's a defense mechanism of the plant just like nicotine, caffeine, the plant coke comes from, narcotics from poppies, etc.
>>
>>729906724
I don't think any of the people who are defending coke in this thread are actual cokeheads. Just like those who smoke bud once every week or two aren't potheads. Cokeheads can't afford internet to shitpost
>>
Dont be a pussy smoke meth and become a methematician
>>
>>729906972
And the karate chop cometh!
>>
>>729906653
To each their own. Its all just CNS depressants. Whether its alcohol or Xanax. Alcohol worked best for me, was never a big fan of benzos.
>>
>>729906987
no one that does coke seriously would ever recommend to anyone to try coke, source: "ex" coke user
>>
>>729906965
Easy Shakespeare don't piss on ur keyboard
>>
Meth Mechwarriors
>>
>>729906972
fuck stop reminding them that they're actually destroying themselves by consuming an advanced self-defense mechanism that mother nature put in place to make bad people even worse.
>>
Do ket instead
>>
>>729906972
But cannabis isn't mixed with drain cleaner as part of its creation process, and coke is. Like I said, no drug is 'evil', but that's my logic right there.

Having said that, do what makes you happy anon.

>>729906987
maybe I exaggerated a little, but my point stands
>>
>>729907181
Dude experience is everything. If you're life sucked when you were on coke then yea don't recommend it. I happened to love the places I went and the women I fucked in the short time I was doing it weekly
>>
>>729903591
This. Don't worry.

> beer of drugs

Kek.
>>
>>729907181
I did a lot of coke for about 6 months after my wife hero'd. It's a great antidepressant. I recommend trying it, but being smart about it.
>>
>>729906972

Apparently you're not really aware of what a "defense mechanism" is.

Neanderthal man eats a poppy pod and gets high from the opium. How is that a defense mechanism? People smoke pot and the chemicals interact pleasantly with the brain. How does this discourage smoking?

Things like a foul taste (alcohol or other poisons) or foul smell are what you are referring to as "defense mechanisms" that are supposed to deter people from consuming.

Although I sense a clever troll. In that case 7/10.
>>
>>729906967
Actually they enjoy it too. Some do anyway. Coke makes people into cockfiends
>>
Don't be a fucking pussy. Men can handle doing cocaine every once in a while. It's only women and beta faggots that get addicted. Don't try and eat the whole bag and you should be fine (or snort or inject or whatever). That being said I've never done coke and never will, unless this shit happens.
>>
>>729907427
Fuck man sry to hear that.

>Buuuuuut

aren't you glad coke was there to tickle your face?
>>
>>729907444
Actually what he's saying is a theory, but it's not been proven.
>>
File: obama-bebop.jpg (232KB, 886x960px) Image search: [Google]
obama-bebop.jpg
232KB, 886x960px
Don't do it. It's a horrible drug.

If you want to do something like it but vastly superior then take some MDMA. But do not do it on a regular basis.

But DOG, it's 4/20 dog. Smoke weed every day!
>>
If you really wanna try it do it. Its nothing exceptional. Deoending on the purity of it and your body you will feel different levels of withdrawals tho
>>
>>729907444
We don't consider it a defense mechanism because we're aware of its effects and embrace them. Imagine if you were a little groundhog migger who smelled a funny plant and took a few bites, you'd lose your shit tryina figure out why you can feel your own eyes= thc is indeed a natural deterrent from the plant species, it just happens to have wonderful effects
>>
File: 1490107500450s.jpg (2KB, 122x125px) Image search: [Google]
1490107500450s.jpg
2KB, 122x125px
>>729907540
eat
>>
>>729907444
You're problem gonna say DMT isn't a defense mechanism too right? Which only is compounded in the brain at near death experiences when the pain threshold is overwhelmed I.e. getting chopped in half by a bus?

Tell me more boy nature gr8 b8
>>
>>729907731
>Deoending on the purity of it and your body you will feel different levels of withdrawals tho

Your "I know absolutely nothing about coke" is showing
>>
>>729906724
>for a reason

FOR WHAT REASON DOES POT GROW OUT OF THE EARTH????????
>>
>>729907175

Actually to just say any cns depressant is useful is incorrect. Not ALL depressants are useful for comedowns. Obviously benzos are great, opiates can get the job done as well. But things like lyrica, gabapentin, phenibut are cns depressants and are almost worthless for stim crash. Gabagenics are downers but are no good for comedown.

I guess alcohol works good for you which is good because it's a lot easier to obtain. Never worked for me or at least worked subpar to some xanax.
>>
>>729907444
Wtf? Have you even studied past sophomore biology?

First, we represent less than 1% of all other creatures that could potentially prey upon the plant. For all of those other creatures, being fucked up in the wild likely means getting fucking killed.

Second, let's go back in time to the days of Neanderthal man. His protection in the wild: club, maybe flint axe? How well is he going to use that against a cave bear or saber toothed cat if he is fucked up?

I swear the average stoner dude weed bro el me ayo has to be the most retarded, out of touch moron of all the pompous trendy fucks
>>
>>729903347
Where and who does she buy it from? Is it good quality coke? I do it maybe one a month or during a night out. Only if it's good quality and high purity which is expensive as fuck, but you don't want some bashed up shit made in a bathroom sink.
>>
>>729903347
cocainer no good for the brainer
>>
File: 1492538201304.jpg (31KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1492538201304.jpg
31KB, 576x432px
>>729907540
>That being said I've never done coke and never will, unless this shit happens.
7/10 would read again
>>
>>729903347
Just stick to weed. I've tried coke a few times and all it did was make me really numb, and weed isn't as bad for you.
>>
>>729907690
Wtf do you mean it hasn't been proven? It's proven as far as evolution has been proven you moron.
>>
>>729903347
Wife had some she found in an old purse.

Asked me if I wanted to....

Nope.

She did.

Then she felt guilty.

Me, clean most of my life.
Only ever done pot.
And only on special occasions.

>High on life

and sex. you can never have enough sex.
>>
>>729907975

So? I referred to human use of it and you're referring to all things that might consume it, dumbfuck.
>>
>>729908188
I used to get high on life but then I built up a tolerance.
>>
>>729907975
Not him, but
>not taking advantage of natures miscalculations
What with being a fucking advanced species and all, studying shit like past sophomore biology and such.

Think about it, why argue for arguing sakes?
>>
File: riker.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
riker.gif
2MB, 250x250px
OP.

Put it in your butt.

That, is what the gays do.
>>
>>729908111
>>>729907690

Yea it's been proven, botanic chemicals that are created through stimulus or destruction aka burning thc or chomping psylocibin are the plants last knife in the back when it knows it's being plucked or destroyed. Pick book up read book put book down
>>
File: cheers-to-that.gif (1MB, 425x238px) Image search: [Google]
cheers-to-that.gif
1MB, 425x238px
>>729908266
Best post in this thread.
>>
>>729908188

Why would you feel guilty? I don't understand being guilty over a single use with no intention of using more.

>inb4 it's coke and u always want more

I can understand being guilty over being an addict but not a single use.
>>
>>729908375

Does this prove pot is bad?
>>
>>729908312
Devil's advocate:
>Being an advanced species that has grown in intellect through the arts of discussion and argumentation

Why let a man ignorant of known truths walk unscathed?
>>
>>729908266
is it possible to get rid of that tolerance? asking for a friend of course
>>
>>729908251
Uhh no. I know this is hard for you but try to focus for just one minute.

Your claim: hurrr it cums fwom a pwant witch cums fwom da gwound so its nachuwah durrrr

My rebuttal: just because it's natural doesn't mean it's good for you or even harmless. There are plenty of plants that produce toxins that can easily make you sick or kill you. Just because ingesting this plants chemicals makes you feel good, doesn't imply the plant is producing them for that purpose. In fact, like almost all chemicals produced naturally by plants, IT IS TO KEEP THINGS FROM CONSUMING THEM
>>
File: she-wants-the-diddly.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
she-wants-the-diddly.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>729903347
Don't do it for the following reasons:
- It turns you into a penis
- It is very addictive
- It doesn't last very long
- It costs too much
- It could kill you if you have an unknown heart problem

Just blaze it.

Me? Mescaline + Weed is a friend indeed.
>>
>>729908687
You'd have to get better, stronger life. It's a vicious cycle.
>>
>>729908312
I never claimed that was a bad thing you pompous little faggot.

I was correcting his line of "reasoning", if you can even call it that. Holy fuck why do I even bother. You fucking morons can't even employ basic fucking logic.

Go on as you were. Go consume things because they're natural. Just Darwin taking out the garbage as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>729908609
Not saying it's bad whatsoever, plenty of plant defense mechanisms that are beneficial to us from poppy resin for controlled use on major body pain and syrup which is LITERALLY A TREE TRYING TO KEEP ANYTHING FROM GETTING INTO A TAP WOUND WHILE ITS HEALING THE HOLE THATS CUT INTO IT, yet also a sweet delight on waffles
>>
File: pepe_souls.jpg (75KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_souls.jpg
75KB, 500x438px
>>729908266
feelsbadman
>>
>>729904524
Naw making friends while doing coke is a thing.
>>
>>729908266
Feel thread tell us your story
>>
>>729908996
>yet also a sweet delight on waffles
Also pancakes.
>>
>>729908609
Holy fuck you must be retarded.

No one ever claimed it is inherently bad (certainly it's one of the less harmful drugs). We are pointing out the (one would think) glaringly obvious flaw in this moron's>>729906724
"logic"
>>
>>729904345
>acid
Most "acid" is nBome.
>>
>>729908996
>>729909109
Honestly, I know this isn't the main point, but I just like pancakes better than waffles and I'd like them to also be included in the things that are delightful with syrup.
>>
>>729908650
Because an intelligent species evolves collectively, as opposed to selectively, and that includes inclusively. Society proves this, and you said it yourself.

I like how you think though anon.
>>
>>729908266
Whats on your mind papa?
>>
>>729908738

First of all moron, I never implied any of that.

I'm saying that the effects of certain chemicals in plants do not interact in a way in the human brain that would necessarily discourage use as a "defense" for the plant.

>pro tip: if the effects of eating something are pleasurable, you are more likely to continue eating it. The chemicals could have negative effects or positive effects, you can't say that the simple existence of chemicals in the plant is a defense mechanism, dipshit.

You're just a faggot trying to seem important and intelligent. You didn't come up with this theory, you're only parroting it. You deliberately misconstrue the post I replied to and my own post in order to justify typing out your anger filled arguments.
>>
>>729904970
This
>>
>>729909342
Thanks bud, I did a school once
>>
>>729903347
Ditch that whore, don´t do coke lost too many people on that shit.
>>
>>729903347

coke can be a lot of fun, but the higher risk necessitates a responsible user. do some actual research instead of asking on /b/. it's a serious drug. not exactly serious as in you're gonna be fucked up for the rest of your life, but serious in that there can be severe consequences due to misuse, unlike in marijuana.

pros
>the high comes quick
>the high feels incredible(this is subjective, maybe you won't like it. it feels like a huge adrenaline rush)

cons
>expensive as fuck
>the high leaves fast
>doing coke makes you feel like doing more coke. it's very psychologically addictive.
>cocaine has been cut up and diluted with so much shit over the years it's difficult to be sure you're getting good stuff
>the comedown can suck dick
>doing coke will likely leave you with insomnia for hours
>your nose will probably bother you afterwards depending on how much you take

personally, i like it a lot. there's nothing like that feeling, and if you folow up with a cigarette, a bowl, or a drink(not necessarily alcoholic) it can really intensify the effect. i would not recommend directly mixing coke with your tobacco or weed, this is wasteful in my opinion. do one at a time.

be careful. know your limits.
>>
>>729909212

S.. s... sorry anon. I w... was... just womdering.... what his conclusion was on pot given the rambling he was doing.... sorry so sorry to have upset you.... so sorry.

Faggot.
>>
>>729909403
>Fellow pothead here OP. Stick to what you do, it grows out of the earth for a reason.
>it grows out of the earth for a reason
Kys I'm through wasting my time with you.
>>
>>729903347
if you don't want to. don't do.

even out of the health care bullshit, trip is shit when you force yourself, you won't enjoy it. now if on the moment you feel like it, you'll have fun eventually.
i don't like c much tho, i wont glorify it anyways, so...
>>
>>729903347
Just do it and feel glorious as you two have amazing sex. That being said, don't let yourself be a nigger and blow your money on a coke addiction, because it's really not worth the price.
>>
>>729909545
I shouldn't have reacted the way I did. I'm sorry.
>>
>>729903347
If youre rich and wanna give it a try do it, but she is probably getting fucked by a guy that sells coke,
From coke you will be not able to affort it if youre not real wealthy and will probably end up smoking crack, or other case Meth.
dont do it stick to weed, it is not the withdrawls that of coke that fuck you up it is the wanting more and more.
Also meth thank God im not using that stuff withdrawls are bad but you wont die.
>>
>>729909592

>implying that was my post
>being this upset

What an angry little faggot. You realize this isn't important right?
>>
Why are you trying to do drugs you nig nog
>>
>>729909708
Okay well you defended his post who h makes you equally retarded.
>>
File: nope.jpg (50KB, 582x720px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
50KB, 582x720px
>>729906724
>it grows out of the earth for a reason.
>>
>>729909682
>being this much of a cuck
>>
>>729909592
>>>729909403
>it grows out of the earth for a reason. A Riesen.

>Riesen. Chocolate for men.
>>
>>729909763
Which makes*
>>
coke sucks man. there's way better drugs

as far as something like coke that will pump you up, do ecstasy. it's cheaper. it's better. it lasts longer. arguably just as safe/bad for you, maybe a little safer

honestly coke is garbage imo
>>
>>729909780
I reread his post and realized I overreacted; probably more of a noble or manly thing than you have ever achieved you snivelling faggot.
>>
File: image_search_1492725187502.png (249KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
image_search_1492725187502.png
249KB, 500x282px
>>729904192
You've been watching too much Cheech and Chong
>>
>>729909896
ecstasy is probably one of the worst drugs out there as far as physical problems go
>>
>>729903347
most over rated drug ever
>>
File: 1407789974338.jpg (110KB, 600x378px) Image search: [Google]
1407789974338.jpg
110KB, 600x378px
RIP A FAT LINE
>>
File: 1491713145160.jpg (36KB, 465x467px) Image search: [Google]
1491713145160.jpg
36KB, 465x467px
>>729906724
>> it grows out of the earth for a reason.

I think it's safe to say that none of our pointless existence is here for a single reason.

>Think about it. Star farts.
>>
>>729903669
Too much blow and the cock won't grow
>>
>>729910075
this. it's fun but it's shit.

cocaine is to MDMA as alcohol is to weed: toxicologically more dangerous, slightly less fun, shorter duration of action, more addictive, and yet still generally seen as the less evil of the two by people out of the loop on drugs.
>>
>>729910076
RIP A FLATLINE
>>
>>729910640
M'dude; coke and mdma are 2 completely different highs. Apples and oranges.
>>
>>729910774
so are alcohol and marijuana. You can compare apples and oranges, you know. They're pretty similar despite the metaphor.
>>
File: hes-right-you-know.jpg (103KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
hes-right-you-know.jpg
103KB, 800x598px
>>729909331
I have to agree IF it's a really good pancake that's slightly charred. Not that BULLSHIT they try to give you at IHOP. FUCK IHOP.
>>
>>729906202
>Well, if you're talking about the table,
This reply would be funny if you left this part out of it. A missed opportunity kid. Better luck next time!
>>
>>729910872
Let's say I want to go to a party and be alert, chat up the females, be able to drink some drinks. If you're recommending I take some mdma for this particular situation, you're picking the wrong tool for the job.
>>
>>729911413
not him, but a microdose maybe. then you dont even gotta drink.
>>
>>729903347
My first impression was, 'no big deal.' It felt good, but not amazing like I expected. That's where I should have stopped, but I didn't. I did it again, and again, and I quickly discovered that whiskey compliments it nicely. I'd say the combo is amazing.

The more you do, the more you will want to do. You get to a point where you cannot get enough, and you find yourself running to the ATM at 3am. My habit drained my savings and nearly got out of control. Not just the coke, but the whiskey too--bear I said, they compliment each other well. It's easier to do than you will realize until you're on your way to ruin. You won't understand what a big deal it is until it begins to suck your bank account dry. It seems so harmless, but that's how it sucks you in.

The cost was ultimately what lead me away. I looked to Adderall as a possible cheap alternative. It's more than an alternative though, it's fucking better. Unlike coke, I didn't find whiskey to compliment it. In fact it killed the effect. I also found that it was something I could control, or so I thought. I didn't want more and more right away. I could do it here and there and be happy. At least until a few years went by, and I found myself with a high tolerance to it. Lately I've gotten into smoking and hot-lining meth, because Adderall doesn't do it for me anymore. I'm trying to quit. Stopping is painful for a few days, but that's tolerable. What isn't is the months of heavy depression and feeling tired all the time that's coming. This isn't the first time I've tried to quit, but I'm determined that it's going to be the last time.
>>
>>729911413
adderall
>>
>>729907379
>not even quoting correctly
>>
>>729911864
But that's the point. I WANT to drink. MDMA will make you feel great but, not in the same way.
>>
>>729912013
Sure. Amphetamines are a similar high to coke.
>>
>>729912076
i got you
>>
>>729911973
I have a family member that went through a big meth phase. Hope you make it through brother. Get help if you can afford it. It can save your life.
>>
>>729912141
Not really. Other than the fact that they are both uppers, they feel quite different imo.
>>
>>729911973
Dude get help. Drugs aren't for everyone and that's ok.
>>
>>729903347
don't. pointless.

Do lsd or shrooms instead
>>
She only wants you to do it so you get hooked and start buying it for her. Pro tip leave her before she leaves you with a 0 balance bank account
>>
When little Timmy failed his math test, his mom decided to cheer him up by cooking up his favorite dinner: free base cocaine.
>>
>>729912268
I did say similar. Still, both uppers. Everyone is giving OP their personal preferences and what's not talked about is that everyone's taste is different. I personally don't like pot or any downers. They bring me down and I really don't need help in that department.
>>
>>729904669
this. Coke turns em into whores.
>>
>>729907349
Yes, some of the best moments of my life were when I was high, the reason I would not recommend drugs to anyone because of the toll on the body/mind and because you will get addicted eventually even if it is for a short while.

Does it make me a hypocrite to suggest that others stay away using from (hard) drugs while continuing to use chemicals to enhance my state of being?
>>
>>729905066
Valleygirls are definitely the way to go when the coke starts wearing off.
>>
>>729913442
>Does it make me a hypocrite to suggest that others stay away using from (hard) drugs while continuing to use chemicals to enhance my state of being?

Yes. Yes it does.
>>
Try it. But don't think this girl is worthy of something long term. Coke head chicks are the most ran through.
>>
I have tryed coke only once and smoked, 2/3 cigs. I liked the feeling that my mind worked better-faster lol actually i felt a similar thing for almost a week. Except that, i am not into it, for me is a waste of money and health. ---> some friends used much and often, now their face is like +10 years older...
I would like to try mushrooms or some acid LSD, but scary lol prefer my own weed
OP, dont try it cause a filthy bitch asks you for it, do it if you really want to do it
>>
>>729907379
>Being this retardeded
>>
Go for it if you're rich and you can control yourself otherwise avoid it at all cost.
>>
>>729904345
>hate white powders or pills
>acid is so potent its on a tiny piece of paper as pills are too big.
>>
She fucks anyone who has cocaine.
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.