[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK /B/ serious question here. I have this growth between my groin

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: wtfisthisthing.jpg (323KB, 1318x1174px) Image search: [Google]
wtfisthisthing.jpg
323KB, 1318x1174px
OK /B/ serious question here. I have this growth between my groin and my leg. Its like a hard lump but it has NO head. Its about half a inch deep as far as the "ball" or growth is concerned. I don't know if it's a cyst or a ingown hair or wtf it is. Any ideas? I'd like to drain it if possible and i'm looking for any tips on what to do. INB4 aids/cancer whatever. Please give me some tips I don't want to go to a doctor to pay them $500 just to cut it when I can do it at home. thanks for any and all help
>>
I know the pic is shit. I can provide another angle if it'll help you diagnose it
>>
File: 2222.jpg (79KB, 507x768px) Image search: [Google]
2222.jpg
79KB, 507x768px
Bump
>>
No one? wheres the medfags on /b/ today!??
>>
Looks like an abscess to me. Dont cut it by yourself. It can get infected. Let it grow. After a while u can Crush it with ur Hand
>>
Does it hurt?
>>
Probably an ingrown hair.
Already got something like this, i managed to open it with a scalpel, emptied it and put some medical alcool on it. No problem since this time.
It was very smaler but pretty sure that the same thing.
Have fun OP
>>
>>729780697
Have you tried poking it with a pin?
>>
Watch Doctor Pimple Popper on YouTube. You might get some tips on how to get rid of it.
>>
>>729780697
poke it with a pin and squeeze it
>>
MD HERE lace it. Get some antibiotics.
>>
>>729780697

bro you have aids lol XD XD
>>
>>729780697

do this >>729781428

just use some rub alcohol to disinfect
>>
>>729780697
Go to the doctor, fucking jew.

Or even better, open it and see what happens then post pics.
>>
>>729780697
>I don't want to go to a doctor to pay them $500 just to cut it
mfw you have to pay for medical care.....
>>
>>729781619
murica
>>
>>729781428
>>729781596

Obvious answer is obvious
>>
>>729780697
i had it too but my was in the mindle of my benis :D, i just grabed a realy sharp knife and cutted up then cleaned with alcohol and pushing, that will work.

the reason behind it there is a blocked hair and that is groving under your skin and making your skin to inflammating
>>
>>729781504
do this and if nothing comes out (with the possible exception of blood) then it is a cancer and you need to get it treated immediately
>>
File: curette.jpg (370KB, 2696x1160px) Image search: [Google]
curette.jpg
370KB, 2696x1160px
>>729780697
If the cyst is too deep under the skin, you'll have to drain it and make a curettage.
Even if you're not a bitch, the pain is kinda hard to bear, believe me.
>>
>>729780697
thats a fucking huge zit i n the making, in a week its gonna be ready, show us pics before you erupt that volcano ya got growing
>>
File: IMG_0913.jpg (540KB, 843x825px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0913.jpg
540KB, 843x825px
Looks like a boil tbh... probably gonna have to get that thing lanced... gonna hurt like a sob too
>>
it's probably just a cyst dude.

don't be such a faggot about it and it will go away
>>
>>729780697
i get this shit sometimes too and squeeze out puss type shit. It usually just goes down with time I've never been to intrigued. probably a result of too much sweat and shit
>>
ive had two of these mate, sometimes you just need to poke it with a needle, it will just run out. other times you have to wait for it to ripe, then just push it. itll be very painful, and you want to make sure that youre in an environment ease to clean (ie bathroom, absolutely no carpet) it will spray tho so look out you dont get something dirty.

nothing to worry about, just quite painful. make sure you have some rubbing alcohol or aftershave to desinfect the thing with afterwards
>>
>>729780697
I have had the same thing a few times before, just squeeze (I know its painful) and get anything you can, it won't be much, out. Then put tea tree oil on it every night before bed and before you leave for the day. When you shower, scrub vigorously with soap every time, and its should reduce in size until it goes away in about 2 weeks or so.
>>
>>729781619
better than having it come out of your taxes and then have a 6 month waiting list
>>
>>729780697
Can't really tell where it is from the pic, but if it's inside the leg it might be a swollen lymph node or something similar.

Definitely not an ingrown hair, at least from this pic, and, since the discolouration is spreading, it's clearly more of an infection than a pimple.

If it starts turning purple, or feels warm to the touch, go to the doctor for it. Same if you feel nauseated, feverish, lethargic, or if your complexion gets more pallid than usual.

It's most likely just an abscess, and you'll be able to dig it out on your own in a week or so when it gets closer to the surface. If you lance it, do it with a pin-prick not a slice, and make sure you sterilize the site before and after, plus your hands and your needle (or whatever).

Odds are you'll squeeze out weird goo, or it'll just dissipate on its own (takes longer, but less invasive).
>>
>>729781677
LAND OF OPPORTUNITY THEY SAID

HOME OF THE FREE THEY SAID
>>
>>729781296
It used to be very tender but now doesn't hurt unless I really squeeze it hard.

>>729781428
I'm about to but I wanted to ask advice before doing it. I made the mistake of looking on youtube of lancing videos and some of them require you go all the way inside and snip some of the tissue which I'm not stupid enough to attempt without a medical professional.. but if it just takes a simple draining then im all for it.

>>729781544
I have some antibiotics. I may just try it.

>>729781609
I'll post pics if you want.. sure.

>>729781619
Well I am American. Home of the free.. yet when you're sick be prepared to pay $100 just for a wellness visit.

>>729781729
Lol it's not fucking cancer.

>>729781764
I have oxycodone at home and lidocaine.. would that be sufficient?

>>729781791
Ive had it for over a year. definitely not a zit

>>729781822
Wtf is a boil. like a big zit?
>>
>>729781976
America is the only country in the developed world that has Massive Gang Violence, Murder rate through the roof, No national health system, Right wing Hitler Esque leader.

You guys have it soooo good
>>
>>729781976
i got insurance...
>>
File: IMG_0320.jpg (540KB, 2030x1042px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0320.jpg
540KB, 2030x1042px
>>729782177
>>729781822

A painful, pus-filled bump under the skin caused by infected, inflamed hair follicles.
>>
>>729782177
oxy will work, lido just when used subkutan
>>
>>729782177
To sum up a bit, you basically had a cyst, but it has been through degradation somehow and right know you have an abcess in the making.
You can try to squeeze it then use a needle to " pop" it. If nothing comes out, as I've stated you'll have to cut through the tissues and perform a curettage, oxycodone should do, but go see a doc for the 2nd case.
>>
>>729780697
Don't listen to people, NEVER SQUEEZE an inflammation like that. You do nothing but agitate and inflame it more.

As some said, hot compress and IF, it develops a head, you put a tiny pin through it vertically, then hot compress and it it express itself. Don't squeeze. You'll give yourself skin trauma and make healing take forever
>>
>>729782617
It's an abcess in the making, most of the tissues underneath are dead.
>>
You retard lace it I said. Bring the pus to head, go to a Dr get antibiotics. Dumb fuck
>>
>>729782617
Not true, speaking from experience
>>
Jab it with a needle, and rub salt into it to help it dry out.
>>
>>729780697
MEDIC Fag here.....
My Wife gets these all the time. Her diagnosis was hydradenitissupertiva.
A he'll of a disorder. Your body basically is at war withitself. A normal persons immune system is 100% a person with HS has an immune system working at 200%.
What you are looking at in your post Anon is basically a Boil from hell. It will have a core and several other smaller cores brought together by "Tunneling". I have had to lance multiple of my wife's just to give her reflief. They are nothing to scoff at. And they are and or can be extremely painful. Women get them in armpits, groin, under boob, earlobes, etc. Men tend to get them only armpits, groin, and taint area.
If you are wanting to lance your self my suggestion would be, squeeze the SOB until you can see a white are form. This would be the best place to lance as there is less tissue. Sterilize the area as best uou can with rubbing alcohol or iodine.Take a sterilized razor blade or scalpel and place one incision, allow the blade to sink into the skin, remove in one motion. Then comes the most painful part. Take both hands and squeeze the ever loving hell out of it. It may take a few tries. But it will erupt into a stream of puss and other colorful contents. It will smell very fowl.
After lancing clean area as best you can. Take a 4"x4" piece of gause, cover incision, allow to drain and heal on own. Change dressing after you get a 2"circle of discharge. And place a new 4x4 piece of gause. Repeat until wound had completed discharge.

Good luck ANON. Hope this helps.
>>
>>729780697
It looks like a boil from an ingrown hair, anon. I've had them before. Google the remedy
>>
>>729780697
Does it hurt really bad when you squeeze it hard?
>>
>>729780697
cyst, see a doctor
>>
>>729780697
i have something like that punctured it with a knife, its fine now
>>
>>729783418
This anon is legit.
Best of luck OP, clench your teeth
>>
>>729780697

Heat a needle and stick it in from the side.
Drain the fucker.
>>
>>729783418
>>729783418
>>729783418
>>729783418
>>729783418
>>729783418
doctor here.
THIS, motherfucker. disregard everything else.
>>
>>729784248
The needle have to be at 1000 °C and you have to be at -1000 °C for it to work tho.
>>
>>729784480
A doc would have corrected
>hydradenitissupertiva
hidradenitis suppurativa

A doc would also have stated that since it's not chronic it may not be this condition.
But I'm not a doc myself, so I don't really know.
>>
>>729785290
a doc is also on /b/ only giving half a shit, but feel free to correct the only person here who gave the only and only answer to this. it can be the start of something chronic, which i'd be pretty sure it is.
>>
>>729785851
Had a shit day /b/ro? Why so full of yourself and so harsh for no reason?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.