[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT absolutely crazy shit that only you believe and I mean borderline

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 8

File: abductiontolight.jpg (25KB, 350x459px) Image search: [Google]
abductiontolight.jpg
25KB, 350x459px
ITT absolutely crazy shit that only you believe and I mean borderline insane.

I'll start, When I was younger used to think everything I was experiencing was the exact opposite of what was actually happening and that I had a mental incapacitation that caused this.

I believed that my parents wanted to murder me to reclaim the space in my room.

Still think that everyone around me knows my thoughts and secrets and are hiding it from me as if everyone I meet is part of a giant plot that only I'm not aware of.
>>
>>729713231
So you think your life is a Truman show? Maybe the movie is a message to you to help you find your way out
>>
Shameless bump
>>
I think we are all our own Gods.
>>
>>729713374
Holy Fucking Shit
>>
>>729713374
fpbp tbh

>>729713479
So you're basically a Satanist?
>>
>>729713231
Every once in a while some supreme autist will post something on here that makes me feel really normal. I am not used to feeling normal, and it's a nice feeling to get the occasional taste of, so thank you OP.
>>
>>729713231
>absolutely crazy shit that only you believe
It's not the jews.
>>
File: 1412374002991.jpg (42KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1412374002991.jpg
42KB, 501x585px
>>729713231
Yep, Yehud got your brain. Take all your medicines, goy.
>>
>>729713812
Jew detected.

But no, memes aside, I don't think it's the Jews either, but who?
>>
>>729713231
idk everything crazy i thought only i believed i found others who also saw it.

like shadow people. eventually you'll meet others who've had run ins with the SHADOW PEOPLE.

those slippery bastards. you know they hide juuuust to the right of your field of vision and wait for you to stay up a few days on performance enhancers. right?
>>
>>729713374
Pretty much, There are many comparisons I drew when I watched it the first time and that would be trippy Imma rewatch it now.

>>729713779
No problem faggot

>>729713812
Then who anon?

>>729714063
You're fucking with my head now explain a little more about them
>>
I'm about 65% sure that I've died, or I am dying, and right now I'm reliving my life through memories. I have such vivid deja vu on such a regular basis that it's the only explanation that makes sense.
>>
>>729714427
How has your life been? Are you satisfied enough with it to be at peace with your death?
>>
>>729714427
What's the conclusion you come to when you don't have vivid deja vu about your current situation for extended periods of time?
>>
>>729714225
They wait until you're vulnerable. Usually, usually.. you'll be fine. Naturally. They smell like death and are fucking terrifying. I mean, even if you're asleep you'd wake up when they opened the window.

But fuck... they wait. until you're sleep deprived. then YOU start smelling good to THEM. almost irresistible. they start gathering juuuust outside the windows. fuck.

at that point, going outside, or TO THE GARAGE? is fucking out. of. the. question. That would be so bold it would be stupid. (((No it wouldn't, its just the garage, you go there every day)))

fuck them. at that point the safest thing to do is just... dont go to sleep alone. that would be foolish.
>>
>>729714766
FUCK I'm starting to believe this and get paranoid...
>>
>>729714685
I don't think I've gone more than a week in my life without having deja vu. It's often daily, or even more common than that.
Then again, I don't really think about it that much during those intervening periods.
The best conclusion I could come up with is that my memory is obviously not perfect, so the deja vu are the moments I legitimately remember, and everything else is my mind filling in the blanks.
>>
>>729714628
>How has your life been?
Meh... Ups and downs.
>Are you satisfied enough with it to be at peace with your death?
I mean, I'm not terribly satisfied with my life, but I don't think that denies me any peace in my death. We all die.
>>
>>729715173
Damn anon, do you ever just figure "fuck it I've already lived through this" and make rash decisions?
>>
>>729714939
I'm just saying. you don't see shadow dogs. shadow birds. shadow cars. these are shadow people. they're ORGANIZED. thats the most important thing. dont underestimate how good they are at waiting.
>>
>>729715388
Yeah that's pretty much how I feel about death too.
>>
>>729715418
I make a lot of rash decisions, but not necessarily with that in mind.
I mean, how much can I change it?
If I get it in my head to make some big, life-altering decision with that in mind, and the deja vu stops, I guess I'm just imagining an alternate life at that point. What if I can't keep that up and I slip out of the "dream" and finish dying?
>>
>>729715418
>>729715839
Although, that is one of the things I think about whenever I get suicidal.
I have this weird certainty that suicide will be what kills me someday. Like, I have a strong sense of doubt about things I'm not sure about, and I don't feel it at all when thinking about how I might die in the future.
Like... What if this is the night that I kill myself, that started the flashback?
>>
>>729715839
When did you first realize that this was the case though? and did a certain thing spark it like a topic in a movie? I would imagine it wouldn't be a case of watching a movie and going "Oh i'm dying" I'd also imagine it would happen over a longer span of time
>>
>>729713231
Keep the thread alive.
>>
>>729716204
I had deja vu a lot as a kid. For a while, I thought I was psychic or something.
One day, in high school, I'm at work (minimum wage job at a dollar theater), talking with my supervisor. He is a huge pothead and a conspiracy theorist. At one point, he says some shit about how "when you die, your brain floods with DMT, and you could live out an eternity of dreams in that split second."
Now, there is no scientific backing to this claim that I could find today, but something about that concept just clicked, and I immediately thought of all my deja vu, and realized, "shit. I'm dying."
>>
>>729713231
the spiritual hurricane of 1993 warped most people perceptions to be that of the stage ground

everyone who didnt survive is a character in our stageworld, both controlled and aware of their part to remove all other non characters from both the backstage and forstage

we have been being conditioned via a linguistic prison based around concepts and their relative other meanings

if you're an alligator im going to end your hold over the race

http://freeyourbrain.tripod.com/index.html#Presentation
>>
>>729716667
What. The. Fuck.

>>729716566
>>729716131
Damn dude sounds rough.
>>
When I was a kid, I had ideas for "taking over the world."
They involved putting microchips in everyone for monitoring their actions, outlawing religion, and some other shit. I can't remember all the details now.
A religious friend of mine pointed out that my plan paralleled a bunch of stuff from the book of Revelations.
We were convinced that I was the antichrist.
Fast forward, and I'm a nobody.
I still have this nagging feeling like... I'm supposed to be the antichrist. I'm fucking this shit up.
>>
>>729716825
>Damn dude sounds rough.
Eh, sometimes it helps me relax, like, my decisions have already been made, and the consequences are set. No sense stressing about it.
>>
File: birb2.jpg (20KB, 479x479px) Image search: [Google]
birb2.jpg
20KB, 479x479px
>>729716825
if you're fragile minded then dont read into it, its just a bunch of nonsensical stuff written by some schizophrenic

or is that what the alligators want you to think?

i think its pretty interesting but its on the right path to ruining your own mind
>>
>>729716920
Hahahaha
>>
>>729716667
Holy fuck. That's pretty far out there. And really not specific. I like it
>>
>>729716920
Kek
>>
>>729716920
Dude, hurry the fuck up and get started. Everything is in the hands of us, you're your own god so do what you wanna do with no ragrats :)
>>
I always figured that when you die you experience gradually increasing sense of time slowing down to the point where your consciousness will feel from your own perception as going on forever but in reality it has been a mere few seconds.

This is just a theory though based on the phenomenon of experienced time lag in near-death accidents or when taking certain drugs. It's no stretch to imagine that such a thing could happen at the moment of death but the question is to what extent, and what would you see?
>>
>>729717632
>>729717438
>>729717326
I mean, shit, apparently anyone can be elected president.
I'll just do that and I'm halfway done.
>>
When I was younger I was so sure everyone knew what I was thinking that I would try and shield me true thoughts when near others. If I ever thought something sexual or mean spirited I'd freak out and look at how people were reacting to see if they all knew. I eventually just stopped but I do sometimes think about how something isn't right to think about in public
>>
About two years ago I almost died from sudden and unexpected liver failure. I was on my deathbed for three months, about two weeks of that I was sedated to the point where it was basically comatose. I ended up getting a liver transplant and made a full recovery.

But sometimes, late at night I seriously start believing that I did die back then and that what seems like months and years of my life passing are just the last second of my brain dying and that nothing is real.
>>
>>729717753
See >>729714427
Apparently we are both disqualified
>ITT absolutely crazy shit that only you believe and I mean borderline insane.
>shit that only you believe
>only you
>>
>>729713231
You might actually really be suffering from either delusional tendencies or some sort of paranoid schizophrenia... Your symptoms are present in many disorders of abnormal psych.
>>
>>729717765
As long as you're rich or in a well connected family*

Trump saw an opportunity in dissatisfaction among the American people as did Bernie. If they did not run in an anti-establishment manner or in any other election cycle they likely wouldn't have gotten so close.

Hillary was literally "the same, except now with tits".
>>
>>729713374
lmfao

lmfaoooooo
>>
>>729713231
You know that you show all signs of an psychosis? Seek an psychater
>>
>>729718015
I'm fairly certain I have the latter, I'll peak out of my window almost everytime I hear a car park and the doors close in my neighborhood and I constantly feel like the anonymous people on the internet that I speak about these things with are actually my irl friends that are pretending to gain intel
>>
>>729714427
It's called Depersonalisation/derealization
>>
>>729714000
nice trips faggot
>>
>>729714766
Are you talking about sleep paralysis, amphetamine abuse / sleep deprivation or do you try to scared him

I only See Shadow people after 40hrs+ without no sleep or when i have sleep paralysis. Just the second one scares shit out of me
>>
>>729717919
Damn... what is life like for you? Are you religious? Do you ever think about how lucky you are? Do you take risks? Please start a journal and share with us your wisdom...
>>
>>729718393
Shit is easily treatable if you feel it is negatively impacting your life. Otherwise use your creativity and tap into the "outer realm" of thought and structure in the deeper parts of your thoughts and express them artistically. Become famous.
>>
>>729713231
That sounds like shizophrenia, man. Not even kidding or exagerating.

Might want to check in with a doctor on that one.

>anyway

Im a critical thinking science fact and reason kind of guy. I live in perpetual facepalm over the basic -> complicated shit people actually believe when facts and studies say otherwise.

Which makes it kind of weird i am positive super intelligent higher dimensional lifeforms exist and they can feel thoughts and communicate through dreams...
>>
>>729719210
>>729718015
>>729718248
Op here give me your unexpert opinion on what is wrong with me. I don't show emotion and often have conflicting views with myself because I strive to be a different way. I am constantly paranoid, I look outside when I hear cars. I lock my room door when home alone without a friend or spouse/partner. I even get the feeling of being watched when walking through my house at night. and even when at home alone by myself in a single room I'll act as if I'm still being watched by somebody and I have to keep up an "act" also this is me>>729718393
>>
>>729719210
Your first part sounds reasonable, and is only logical due to statistic, but communicating through dreams is just very unlikely.. Feeling thoughts, possible. We "feel thoughts" by using subconscious reading of body language and hormone/pheromone sensing.
>>
>a year ago
>take doggo to go take a piss around 2am in the front yard
>bright light flashes from the top of a tree
>super bright light
>wtf.jpg
>doggo and I are just standing here looking at the light
>light disappears after a min
>stand here looking around wondering if anyone saw it
>oh wait, everyone is asleep
I think it was a UFO. I can't explain the light. It was super bright and came from the top of a tree like it was hiding or some shit. It was fucking weird.
>>
>>729719279
Few possibilities according to my psych classes...

1: you were abused/assaulted/went through some sort of unexpected traumatic event that you are repressing

2: you just suffer from serious anxiety

3: if your symptoms seem to be progressing or getting worse, you may have psychosis or schizoid.

Do you/have you done drugs?
How old when started?
>>
>>729718932

Hahaha, I'm going to assume you're being facetious but in case you're not...I'm not religious at all, but certainly felt something very real when I was close to death, too hard to explain, but you'll know one of these days. I think about how lucky I am fairly regularly, but it passes quickly. I don't take any more or less risks than I did before.
>>
>>729719623
You could have had a mini seizure. If it was aliens, did you "lose time"?
>>
>>729719689
No, I was being serious lol, you really are special. You probably live a deeper more profound life than the vaast majority. Are you a good person? Do you feel you appreciate life more? Take more risks? Please I have a deep fascination with the effects of uncommon occurences, especially something so meaningful and enigmatic as death.
>>
>>729714000
Maybe no one is behind the curtains. Maybe this is just human nature to be the way we are.
>>
>>729719729
Doggo saw it too. He was standing in attack mode like he was ready to fuck someone up. I can't explain how bright this light was. It illuminated the night sky for a few secs.
>>
>>729719653
I have tried marijuana about 2 or 3 times didn't get high any of those times due to not inhaling properly.

I'm not completely sure, I remember when I was about 13 around the same time as puberty was starting up I woke up one morning and didn't feel like my family was my family. Like in an instant these people went from being my beloved family that I love and trust to just people I live with in an instant so I'm assuming around that time.
>>
>>729720032
Could have been a meteor too. They are bright ass flashes of light. Illuminate the whole sky. Crazy shit. Seem stationary. Do you remember the time and date? There are sites where people log that shit.
>>
>>729719426
Yeah. I had a personal experience though. Going with the first half i understand how first hand accounts mean nothing in the way of evidence, and a combination of high stress and mad coincidence was the likely cause but....

Basically was in hard times in my life to put a thousand words into one.

Then i started waking up paralysed and seeing a creature in my room, who proceeeded to put me to sleep and enter my dream and pep talk me the fuck up. Happened nightly for a week.

He also told me shit like not to get all douchey about it because im not special or chosen and that hed talk to anyone and im just willing to listen.

Then my mom had the same experience the night after my last night seeing it. Even though i had told her nothing she described her experience (same as mine) described the creature (same as mine though she called it an angel), and it told her to tell me to listen. She didnt know what it meant.

Then i googled. Found my guy. It matches some drawings of arcturians (they differ). Which in some tin foil hat circles are known for being higher dimensional, big fans of humans, and contacts through dreams.

Im tripped da fuck out just talking about it and that was 5 years ago.
>>
>>729720234
Could be a dissociative disorder. When you go to college, take an abnormal psych class, take to your prof, they may be interested enough to treat you for free. Or if you can afford it go see a psychologist if you want immediate answers. You are probably more curious than distraught, eh?
>>
doesnt sound very comforting. I like the idea of Pronoia, where the entire universe is conspiring behind my back to HELP me. anything else is just a burden. take a fucking pill already and get real. its just a paranoid delusion, caused by faulty brain chemistry. PS i believe that creatures encountered in psychedlic trips are real, and that the world contains spirits. however, it doesnt weigh on me much. also, i am an incarnation or avatar of the god Hermes.
>>
>>729719982

Well, I don't know how true that is, but thanks? My life isn't more profound, but it's a lot simpler. Money seems basically worthless to me now, whereas before I was obsessed with it. When I was in the hospital I used to think about how sad it was that I was going to die in this shitty bed and I would have loved to be in bed with my wife and die, so now when I go to bed at night I think about how lucky I am to be where I wished I could be so badly in the hospital. I think I'm a pretty good person, but I still come on 4Chan. I appreciate life more, yes, in particular my friendships and my family are now the focus of everything I do.
>>
>>729716920
You're not the first person to feel this way, I've actually worked with people who also thought they were the antichist. My advice to you is that you should try multiple medications. You'll find a bunch that won't work for you (one reason or a other) but theres something out there for you just don't give up.
>>
This guy thinks a remote neural monitoring computer is zapping him with lustful feelings.

https://youtu.be/WW__ltjVoHc
>>
>>729714427
we have been ALL lives at ALL times. each of us is, in fact, god. equally. and we have been everything. nothing is ever lost. if you are experiencing some of this, you are gifted, but you have to master it, dont let it enslave you. gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha. om mani padme hum. om tara tu tare tu re svoha.
>>
>>729720564
Yeah, Doesn't really concern me but now as I think over it, it should. Especially how often I feel like two different conflicting personalities. Maybe it's something to do with bipolar disorder? Mom was bipolar also grew up with my stepdad being a woman beater so that could attribute to it
>>
>>729719279

The only advice and opinion you need is see a doctor. A physician first because they can help. If they refer you to a psychiatrist then go there.

You may need medication.

From.what i remember from.psychology classes its a treatable condition, but if you leave it it could get worse, and you cant even begin to imagine where it will lead.

You could uncover a secret plot of octopus aliens wearing your family as skin and trying to take over the world, and you heroically kill them to save the planet.

You could even just start yelling at mailboxes a lot.

Or it could continue as it is now.

The point is you dont know but without treatment it can get out of hand so id highly recommend asking a doctor.
>>
>>729720472
Damn. Have you tried hypnosis therapy? Find a practitioner and have them bring out the memories on camera or some shit and show us :D
>>
>>729719426
>>729720472

Oh and im aware of chemical pheremones and stuff.

Theyre called chemosignals. Pretty crazy stuff.
>>
>>729720895
>>729720564
Also my memories often don't feel like my own, like when I remember something from more than 2 months ago I see it in 3rd person and I have a very vivid memory so I can see myself and the exact outfit I was wearing at the moment but it feel more like experiencing someone else memories than my own
>>
>>729717919
Wake up
>>
>>729713231
I have the same issue
>>729713374
Yea, pretty much what I was thinking when I watched the Truman Show
>>
i was visited by spirit beings in a recurring dream i had at age 8-10. it appeared as a space alien in the window, but it was a communication from something even more bizarre than a space alien. i was afraid, but i know not to be afraid, cause its me. everything is me. and i am everything. as i said before, we all are. no one is not divine. trump is a perfect expression of god becoming human, our reactions to him are perfect expressions of god becoming human. death is just a doorway. your ego is a tissue. useful, but not the meaning of life.
>>
>>729720588
What you experience takes many decades to achieve through meditation, sacrifice, and study. You seriously might have valuable insight as to how the world really is. Become a teacher. You describe your life as simpler, but that in itself is profound. Life is simple, people make it complicated by manipulating our desires to their benefit. Money is worthless. Your friends and family are all that matter. Even though I know these things I still struggle to fully accept them, and I know that in the future I will regret this. Help me and others like me see the world how it really is
>>
>>729720234
Capgras-Syndrome --> psychosis

Seek an psychater
>>
File: Arcturian-Spirit.jpg (40KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Arcturian-Spirit.jpg
40KB, 720x405px
>>729720977
No. And i doubt hypnotherapy would help anyone. More likely id just recall it more vividly or something.

Heres a picture from google images. This ones actually very close to what i remember seeing before being put back to sleep.
>>
>>729721107
You should read my story friend.

>>729719210
>>729720472
>>729721364
>>
That my life is a simulation. That only I'm real and I'm living in some matrix style shit except for like a video game type scenerio. Like whoever is above me is controlling me to think this way but I still half believe it because I wasn't programmed to. Idk where I'm getting at other then everyone other then me isn't real.
>>
>>729721364
There are many types of the therapy. Usually you are completely unconscious.
>>
>>729721591

I sometimes think this too, except I think I'm in this simulator with other people that are playing the simulation as well, and the vast majority of people are AI. Like we're in GTA5 Online.
>>
Sometimes I wonder if I can die or not, I've never done it obviously, and therein lies my lack of proof. There isn't any rational basis for any of this and it's mostly speculation but I can't fathom my consciousness disappearing. I'm pretty sure this isn't true but what if each of us lived apart in our own timelines where we can't die, and everyone else was just an image bleeding through from their own timeline? What if whenever a life-threatening incident happens where you are supposed to die, but you break away into an alternate timeline where you live?
>>
>>729713231
>I believed that my parents wanted to murder me to reclaim the space in my room
It's time to move out, Jimmy!!!
And take your sex socks with you!!!!!!!!
>>
>>729721888
Me and my sister actually thought this for awhile. Same anon btw but i kinda feel like she's fake as well. Nice trips friend thanks for not making me feel crazy :)
>>
>>729721911
Try it out
>>
>>729722229
I'm good fam
>>
>>729722327
make a movei then?
>>
>>729713231
Dude you are paranoid schizophrenic go to a doctor
>>
>>729721911
>What if whenever a life-threatening incident happens where you are supposed to die, but you break away into an alternate timeline where you live?
>you break away into an alternate timeline where you live?

Fuck you anon
>>
>>729722138
That explains all the Allahu akhbar truck driver and Steve Stephens which randomly kill people. Just griefer and trolls
>>
Suffered from paranoia and to this day still beleive I am crazy. I beleive what I am seeing is not real and that it doesn't exist. Nothing feels "real"
Sometimes. Idk I'm used to it now. Whatever now. But it fucks with me sometimes. I am too much in my head and not enough out in the world in terms of consciousness.

>but on /b/ I feel normal (,:
>>
Op here assuming I have psychosis which is looking extremely likely after doing my research.
Is there anyway to help myself without resorting to medication? I really don't like the idea of being medicated
>>
>>729713231
I used to think my life was a video game/tv show where everyone else was just A.I. Npc, Actor's whatever you wanna call them... I used to smile and wink to where I thought the camera would be and all... I used to be a fucking autist.
>>
>>729713231
Im scared to become crazy. Thats all. Sometimes really much. Sometimes Not that much. Sometimes I even dream i become crazy.
>>
>>729722887
Just try it. It may be your thing. Most meds for psychosis are harmless. There is always electro shock lol.. Or alternative medicine like psychedelics, meditation, hypnosis...
>>
>>729722894
That's fucking hilarious.
>"Looks like this grill is charred"
>Finger guns towards random direction
>"What the fuck are you doing anon?"
>>
>>729722894
lol did anyone ever catch you? Maybe you somehow got insight into what good film direction would be like through this. Ever thought about making movies?
>>
>>729722887
Again. Doctor. There are alternatives to medication but you may not have a choice.

Your brains a computer and its wired certain ways.

If your computer had a virus you arent going to fix it by opening it up and cleaning it out changing the ram or taking your computer for a walk outside.

Psychosis is a personality disorder. In other words, it isnt damage or something you caught, its fundamentally who you are. That means that you need some serious intervention, more likely than not medical.and chemical, to change the way it all functions.

A lot of people are afraid of medicine because they dont understand it, and psychiatrists and good doctors will not use it when it isnt necessary
But sometimes it most certainly is necessary.
>>
>>729722887
A psychosis is made by too much dopamine. They give you meds which reduce dopamine. But as long as you functional and no threat to anyone, no one will prison you into psychatry or tell you what to do. Seek a doctor. Explain him. Tell him your fest of being medicated. Find a way with him. You never looked a beautiful mind hm?
>>
>>729723153
Did I ever get cought, Once. It would be a cringy story, and no one'd believe it anyway so I'll spare the greentext.

However I've been in a few film classes on the side, and even was part of my town's directors group thing. I think there are a few movies with that idea in mind already.
>>
>>729723359
greentext pls?
>>
>>729723050
I think electroshock is just User for Depression nowadays and only with very low voltage
>>
>>729723261
fuck man don't scare him. Be gentle. That shits rough.
>>
>>729723354
>>729723261
>>729723050
Thnx for the help /b/tards I intend to seek help tomorrow after the sun has risen
>>
>>729723516
it was a joke, and yes, it is only reserved for a last resort to severe depression. And sometimes is extremely effective.
>>
File: cross2.png (2KB, 577x800px) Image search: [Google]
cross2.png
2KB, 577x800px
>>729714000
Then they managed to deceive you too.
Read Revelation 2:9 or 3:9...

You don't need to hate or hurt them, but it is best to avoid them.
>>
>>729723620
My psychatrist once said to me if she had depression she would like to have that treatment because its most harmless and effective
>>
>>729722887
Have you tried to turn yourself on and off again?
>>
Everyone looking for a answer to the shadow people watch Welcome To The NHK it changed my life
>>
I belive that a carpenter is our lord and savior and died for our sins...pretty far out shit man.
>>
>>729723472
>Be me
>17-18 at the time
>With GF
>Parents house
>Parents are home
>We get bright idea to do something under the blanket on the couch
>Watching spongebob or some shit, idfk
>Nothing crazy, but just touching eachother
>It's started.
>Booyah
>I mouth it to the camera with that stupid arm thing, and a smile.
>Must have looked retarded
> "Anon you okay?"
> "Yea why?"
> "You look like you're talking to the tv"
> Try to explain it without being an autist, try a few excuses, like I was talking to god... but then just gave up and said I was talking to the audiance.
> "That's really weird anon"

And now we're here.
>>
>>729714427
DEJA VU I HAVE BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE
>>
>>729723789
It can cause memory loss though. Can also change other aspects of personality beyond mood drastically.
>>
Old friend of mine killed herself and for the first year I was convinced it was all a horrible prank. I went to her funeral, saw her ashes and all. Still thought it was a prank
>2 years later
>Wasn't a prank
>>
>>729722556
sure It could go something like this
>man puts down his bottle of scotch
>tonight will be the night
>he gathers his gun to load it
>points right at his head
>starts to cry as the as he pulls the trigger
>bang and his body collapses on the floor
>fade to black
>same scene different ending
>the bullet misses just as pulls the trigger
>bullet hits the wall opposite
>wtf
>he tries again with the same result
>ambulance is heard from a distance.
>he sweats
>"did I miss on purpose?"
then our hero could begin to realize that his death is not as final as he first though and could an hero his way through a series of scenarios which require his death and realize that the nature of humanity is far from what he expected.
>>
>>729724231
TopKek
>>
>>729724231
>>729724051
and
>>729724257
Need to write a comedy.
>>
i believe we as a species dont know enough about the universe and how the world around us works to know what happens after death.

so that means, as far as i know, literally anything could happen after death.

some possibilities i farted up:

-world is revealed to be the creation of some higher beings. wake up in weird world

-if time is infinite and not a fixed loop, that means anything that can happen will happen. And, if we are literally our brains, as in the reaction of the atoms(or whatever) working together to create consciousness, then what happens if those same exact atoms come together after death and start working in the same way again? it would make sense that youd start thinking again. therefore, if time is infinite and nonrepeating, and if we are literally our brains, we will all be reborn.

-i created the entire universe because im an omniscient god and the reason i dont remember doing it is because i wanted to "refresh myself". even with infinite power, things would get boring after you do everything. a reset would let you do things twice and have them be just as interesting.

-just dead forever and nothing happens.

so for this reason i want to stay alive as long as possible, even if i become a vegetable on life support who can only feel pain. I cant be sure the other side isnt worse.
>>
>>729724231
>it's just a prank bro
>>
>>729717898
I do this. What does it mean?
>>
>>729724826
amazing what mental gymnastics people do to not be forced to accept that they are not special and after we die we cease to exist.
>>
>>729719279
I fucking do all of this man. I don't know if it's normal or not, I never talk to anyone about it
>>
>>729713374
its funny because I've had that exact delusion before. but is it really a delusion or is that what they want me to think?>>729713374
>>
>>729725744
what proof is there that after death is just nothing? if we dont know exactly how consciousness works or how it starts, how can you be certain it ends forever after death? i mean shit, just think about what it means to be conscious. you're just a bunch of water and chemicals. how the hell does that create consciousness? a bunch of cells get together and react together, and somehow that makes it so you exist? it's basically magic. its insane.
>>
>>729726265
Bruh I'm crazy as fuck too but you literally just explained the premise of biology then called it magic
>>
>>729726265
there is nothing what even hints at a life after death. It's all wishful thinking born by the narcissistic desire of humans to be something special and the apparently unbearable dread of the thought of non-existence.

there is no real definition what conscience is, but if you say humans are conscience then we have the brain as the correlate to consciousness. If you take to much damage to it then you lose your personality.

So on the one side, which you deem possible, there are zero leads and on the other there is something to base a theory on.
>>
>>729713231
Life is a simulation that resets every time. You have free will, but you live as you over and over again. If you've ever seen the movie The Discovery, it's exactly like that.

I overdosed in a car with friends. I am 100% I was dead for a few moments. I felt and saw the entire universe collapse. Then a wave of sensations washed over me. I smelled this almost chemical, metallic smell that I can only describe as "electricity" and my entire vision was this shade of light purple. And I know for a fact that it's a sensation I've felt a LONG time ago, and have been wondering from where my whole life.

The moments leading up to death I was freaking out and panicking because I know I'd been in that car with those people, dying in the same way before. I could even predict what everyone was going to say. I was in tears because it was so emotional. Nobody understood why. Then at a certain point I collapsed, and then something fucked happened.

I got out of the car and starting running around freaking out at what I felt was happening. The others got out of the car and chased me. Then they started laughing and it caught me off guard. They started saying "It's not real! It's all fake!" like they knew what I was experiencing. cue 30 seconds of more freaking out and laughing and existential breakdown.

Then, and I swear on my mother's life this is not a joke, I lost full control of my body, and the entire ordeal outside of the car FLOWED IN FUCKING REVERSE. Everything was going backwards, and I had no control of it. It all ended up back in the car and nobody seemed to remember what just happened, including me. I passed out and they carried me home. It took me months to fully recall what happened that day, even though it was the most pivotal thing that ever happened to me.

I am not bullshitting this story. I'd appreciate if someone read it. Like I said, it's literally the plot of the movie The Discovery. Ihave a feeling the director or someone he knew had this happen too
>>
>>729727371
It's actually a profound philosophical belief

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_return
>>
>>729727371
What did you OD on.
Who do you think is running the simulation.
Is everyone else real in the same simulation or are you the only one and everyone else is an npc in the simulation along side you.
>>
>>729727251
the thing is, the brain isnt your consciousness, it just controls it. as in, my consciousness isnt reduced at all if i suffered a stroke and forgot how to ride a bike. i still experience life just as much. if half my brain was removed and i somehow lived, id still be just as conscious. can you really kill something that isnt physical?

and the point isnt that you can prove something happens after death, its that you cant prove something doesnt happen after death. because consciousness isnt a physical thing you can feel or detect, apart from how it controls people.
>>
>>729727683
It was a mix of coke, xanax, "acid" and a tiny bit of DXM. At the point of death I actually was not very high and was mostly on the comedown. The whole episode started when I woke up in the backseat and couldn't get air into my lungs, which is a symptom of a research chemical OD (hence the "acid").

>Who do you think is running the simulation.

A question I can't even begin to answer. Either it is god, or some hyper-intelligent society in an incredibly advanced, different universe.

>Is everyone else real in the same simulation or are you the only one and everyone else is an npc in the simulation along side you.

You are real and so am I, everyone is. Perhaps at the point of death, the system is revealed in some way, shape or form. Or perhaps it is only revealed if you "figure it out"? Why do people say your life flashes before your eyes when you are dying? And old people whose brains are dying almost always start babbling about distant memories before they pass?
>>
>>729727960
man I don't feel like explaining basic neuroanatomy to you.

You basically just want to believe that there is a possibility for life after death which is fine.
But it has no basis other than that you want it to be true, you should be aware of that.
>>
>>729728239
Also how do you explain the people who die then?
are they put into a different simulation where they themselves are reset?
>>
I feel as though I am 3 people. The one just does, he doesn't really think and just does what feels good at the time, and this is usually whenever I am in a very good mood. These actions usually lead to something bad and ruins it for the other person. He's very outgoing,friendly, cares about other people and basically just wants everyone around him to be happy. He is also the life of the party and people like having him around, and he has a very positive outlook on his future.

Now this other person is anxiety ridden, paranoid, walks with his head down, feels as tho everyone and everything is against him. I can be in a room alone and feel as tho I am being watched and that I am constantly on stage and acting. He enjoys being silent and being alone, he mostly comes out at work where he is the least happy and feels very trapped and helpless all the time. Outlook on life no so good.

Now imagine my brain as the 3rd person. He doesn't have a physical side. He basically watches these 2 other people come in and out and Observes them. I dont hear voices ,but its as tho I am constantly thinking or talking in my head. Its as tho he is the arbiter. He's neutral with my 2 physical sides and is only there to observe and take notes. I am fully aware when I am either of these 2 people.

I've been like this since I was young . its basically impossible to keep a constant mood or personality. If you meet me on the wrong day you may get the wrong impression of me
>>
File: schizo.jpg (62KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
schizo.jpg
62KB, 850x850px
>Still think that everyone around me knows my thoughts and secrets and are hiding it from me as if everyone I meet is part of a giant plot that only I'm not aware of.
I've been there too OP, but it was the opposite of paranoia, pronoia actually, thought everyone was in it to help me, the plot was that I was secretly God and everyone knew it and was there to guide me to get me to awaken so that I could help everyone in return to start heaven on earth once I had my superpowers.

That was just the beginning of my psychosis though. It got much crazier than that, and I have expereinced a lot of different believes during that time, sometimes contradictory paradoxical ones.

Thought I was in contact with the coders of reality, the masters of causality, that could change reality at their whim, which were abstract mathematical functions, computer scripts in this divine computer simulation to use a methaphor, linux daemons if you will, that would listen to and read my divine will and code it into existence. We just needed to find a way how they could read my will directly, which didn't work yet, as I didn't know what I really want.

Eternal return was also a believe later in psychosis, like I was there countless times, maybe infinite times already, and there was a competition going on between me and my former and future selves, we kept track with a abstract form of highscore too, who would make a better job in life, and I was currently the front runner, just having achieved Gnosis.

In another instance I was told I was God before my birth, and that my higher self froze itself in time and was asleep now, for a whole eternity, until I died and outslept eternity to awake again as said God.

I was told by my voices who I percieved to be said linux daemons or other instances of my higher or future or former selves, that reality was fractal in nature, and that there numerous different worlds, with higher and lower gods.

I could go on and on..but I'll rather take my ap meds now.
>>
>>729728432
>are they put into a different simulation where they themselves are reset?

imo, if the theory is true, this would have to be the case. I highly recommend you watch The Discovery. It explains a lot of the small details and questions of Eternal Recurrence that my mind struggles to even comprehend, or just sends itself on an hour long existential crisis that is only cured by alcohol
>>
File: VDlnQ3d.png (316KB, 641x316px) Image search: [Google]
VDlnQ3d.png
316KB, 641x316px
>>729728670
>>
>>729728778
Op here, would love to hear more I haven't yet reached that point. Granted the everyone knows my secrets thing was pretty insane I feel as if I haven't hit that point of seeing myself as a higher being amongst husks
>>
>>729728904
On my watch list now sounds incredibly interesting as if I need more shit to believe lol
>>
>>729721911
>I can't fathom my consciousness disappearing

It happens every time you go to sleep, bro
>>
>>729717919
I get u bruh
>>
>>729716667

Nigger....the fuck am I reading?
>>
>>729729073
If you are still feeling that way, I would advise you strongly to see a psychiatrist about it. This kind of experience can get out of hand rather quick, it starts out nice with you thinking you have reached some sort of enlightenment and so on, but later down the lane you loose complete control over yourself, and it can become rather dangerous. It's also incredibly exhausting for both mind and body.

Also stay away from weed, I can't stress this point enough, if you feel this way, don't smoke weed, hitting up a joint is like doing meth in this state of mind.

In the end, after going on an insane adventure, you could describe it as being high on a high dose of acid and shrooms for months with no way of coming down from it, and without the aspect of you telling you to get help anymore, I would even enter a state of catatonia. This is when the body and mind shut down completely, and you just cease to function totally. You just become a zomibe, unable to move a muscle, unable to drink, unable to eat, unable to sleep, and if you aren't found by police and admitted to the mental hospital you'll just die.

So yeah.. I'd advise, as fun and awesome this kind of psychosis can be, better be safe than sorry and see a shrink about out as long as it isn't too late, from my own experience..
>>
>>729729539
I am tomorrow which is about 3-4 hours away, so hopefully after I get the medication I'll be ok.
But catatonia is the scariest shit on the planet one of my biggest fears is not having control over myself and I'm assuming you meant you've went into this state? How did that go How did you come out after and what were your reactions?
>>
>>729729127
Definitely bro. Like others have said ITT, don't go down the rabbit hole, you could wreck your brain. I think if I hadn't forgotten what had happened for so long after, I would be psycho right now. Brainbro was blocking the trauma for me.
>>
>>729729768
Yes I've been catatonic for two weeks. But I can't remember any of it. Last thing I really remember is a battle with divine powers and slamming my door and fighting with the forces over the control of my body.. The memories get dizzy after that, I was still in my flat and I can't remember much after that. Then I come to my senses again in the isolation cell of my local mental hospital.

I was told later that police alarmed by my friends who knew that I was psychotic and couldn't reach me anymore, found me in a catatonic state and admitted me to the mental health clinic. I was in there for two weeks and they really feared for my well being, as they couldn't get me out of catatonia at first, and when the meds finally worked I must have been very agitated and wanted to break out of there, that's why they put me into the isolation cell.

But as soon as I got my memories back and the meds and I can remember again, I was more or less back to my former calm self, and was let out of the cell and could chill out with the other patients in the clinic. Stayed there for another two months though, until the meds completely worked, and I didn't hear the voices on the radio having secret messages for me anymore and so on..

But yeah, this is better treated as soon as possible, so good for you for seeing a psychiatrist. Meds usually work very good, although they take up to two months to really kick in.
>>
>>729730044
Watching it at this moment

>>729730282
So safe to assume I won't devolve into thinking my family is inhabited by aliens and killing all of them in their sleep while waiting for the medicine to work right?
>>
>>729728430
You also have to realize that there is no current method to objectively prove consciousness exists.
>>
I used to think that all baseball teams hd no less than 99 guys on the team, because no numbers ever went higher than 99. ANd I used to wonder where are the other, like, 80 guys and why don't we see them.

Not really crazy, just used to wonder what the fuck was up with the numbering.
>>
>>729730446
That's reasonably safe to assume, but your psychiatrist will help you decide if you should go there for a weekly checkup with him just to be safe during the coming months at least or not. You seem very sane at the moment to me, but it's hard to tell with this kind of illness that is very different for different individuals, how rapidly you go down into complete madness..

You will probably have to take neuroleptic medication for a long time, it takes some time to get used to it in most cases, but I take them for years now and after a few months your body adjusts to it and you won't have any sideeffects anymore. Then it's just a little pill you take in the morning and nothing troublesome.

Well, good luck to you, I have to get ready for work now, I wish you the best, but I think everything will turn out fine for you, as long as you are willing to take your meds and work together with psychiatry you should be fine!
>>
>>729730979
Thanks man you along with everyone else on this board on this terrible website may have changed my life for the better have a good day
>>
>>729730979
So spake "The Rapist".
Now get your wallet out and pay the man.
>>
>>729714063
That sounds like a common schizophrenic delusion.

It's also a common hallucination from sleep deprivation and large doses of diphenhydramine.
>>
>>729713231
>>
>>729713231
>>
does it count if you've since been diagnosed?

>dogs and cats have microphones attached to their whiskers so that governments can listen to your conversations
>only 20% (ish) of the birds you see are real, the rest are spy cameras
>when your tv/monitor doesn't immediately turn on or goes to static etc that means someone else has control of it
>any webcams need covering up 24/7 or they'll be watching you
>not all humans are humans, some are robots made to analyse other people
>of course all money has trackers, as do debit cards, loyalty cards, travel cards
>passports collect your dna and send it to databases across some high tech network so that you can be framed for crimes if you dare act out
>everything you think can be intercepted and changed by someone/something else
I have more. I still believe in some of these, others I see now sound ridiculous
>>
>>729713231
Calm down Truman
>>
>>729713231
Osama bin laden did 9/11
>>
We're all in a Matrix style simulation, held captive by squidlike aliens. The aliens are in the simulation, too. They look and act like ordinary people.
>>
>>729734494
>>any webcams need covering up 24/7 or they'll be watching you
This isn't so crazy especially if you like to masturbate.
>>
>>729735170
when I was a kid my parents flipped when I used superglue and plastic to cover up the webcams on their computers, now I try to just use blue tack or something less damaging
>>
>>729735347
>what is electrical tape
>>
>>729735347
Ducktape should do just fine I think. They're ordinary cams not x-rays.
>>
>>729735459
Yeah I know man, I know. When the meds do their job I can uncover the cameras altogether but when they don't its like i think they have fucking superpowers just to watch me fuck about doing nothing online

delusions aint logical, at least so the doctors want to keep saying
>>
>>729714939
It's a common delusion and that's not proof that they're real, it's proof human brains are running roughly the same base software and thus come to similar conclusions when standard data is input. It's the same phenomenon that lead all civilizations to fashion rope, even those who never encountered each other. If this bothers you, you don't have a "shadow people" problem, you have a paranoia problem.
>>
>>729713231
I keep having premonitions in my dreams. It's kind of shitty though, none of my premonitions are useful. Anyone else experience this?
>>
>>729716920
You're giving revelations too much credit. First off, it's not a book that belongs in spiritual canon and the facts that any of the various counsels who convened to decide what was and was not legitimate scripture didn't know this is proof enough that Christianity doesn't produce spiritually enlightened people. It was a coded diatribe against Nero, who's government banished John of Patmos to the eponymous isle.

Second, the book of revelations depicts nothing unique at all! ALL dictatorships attempt to control people and monitor communications. ALL dictatorships attempt to clam down on the financial system of their times. ALL dictatorships use religion/the lack of religion as a control mechanism (the beast and his evil church). ALL dictatorships use exaggerated imagery of a powerful foe who can rise from any point on the horizon and come to get you and your society (the dragon, the multiheaded beast, etc) The point is, the scenario in the book of revelations is not in anyway unique and thus pretty much precludes it from being some kind of depiction of a supernatural event. It's HYPER natural, entirely predictable. It's among the worst books in the bible for its failure to demonstrate "divine" knowledge, instead opting to be a book of actually super mundane knowledge that anyone who didn't jam a quetip too far into their ear could have figured out on their own.

Sorry dude, you're not the antichrist. You just suffer from delusions of grandeur.
>>
>>729717753
Pretty sure it's not even that. You just fizzle out and go blank, exept you don't ever wake up to contemplate the blank spot in your perception. It's like being put under for surgery; time just vanishes and when you wake up your consciousness struggles with that empty spot for a bit as you try to get a grasp on your circumstance. That's death, just without the waking up later part.
>>
>>729713374
Your not a unique little snowflake
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.