[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem? all

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

File: dsc44420b.png (1MB, 823x865px) Image search: [Google]
dsc44420b.png
1MB, 823x865px
/b/... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

all my friends have girlfriends, and they make out with them and go out to the movies and shit, and I just stay inside playing PS3 and posting here.

i am tired of being a lonely /b/. how do i gf?
>>
>>729668322
Why the fuck would you want a girlfriend with acne problems you fucking animal
>>
>>729668385
snap
>>
>>729668322
go to zit poping videos and advertise
>>
File: Acne_Destroyer.jpg (46KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
Acne_Destroyer.jpg
46KB, 768x768px
>>729668322
>>
First fix your acne problem, then search a GF.
A doctor will help you.
I had the sams problem, now I have a damm hot GF
>>
>>729668322
You wait till your mid 40s then you can use your Wizard powers to defeat the balrog, then the chicks will flock
>>
OP, seek out dermatologist. Tell dermatologist nothing has worked for you and you are depressed because of your acne. Ask for Acutane. Severe side effects, but gets rid of acne. Obtain gf.
>>
>>729668322
>. how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?
You don't, get a high score instead.
>>
>>729668322
Nice dubs.
Your problem isn't acne, it's scars. Stop picking at your face.
>>
Terribly stale pasta OP how are you not tired of making the same thread over and over again.
>>
>>729668322
Wash you fucking scrubber
>>
>>729668322
At least buy the ps4..
>>
not this shit again i see this post every week
>>
>>729668765
Is that the super opaque white specalist cream ?
Think i had to use that shit back in highschool.
>Side effects ?
>>
Your face is too dry. Wipe it down with a slice of pepperoni pizza. The oils clear it right up.
Post results.
>>
>>729668322
start eating healthy, drink only water, stop touching your fucking face, change pillowcases often or cover it with a fresh towel every so often.
actually go outside more, sunlight helps.

alternatively, you could kill yourself.
>>
>>729668322
start washing your face daily. Yes, fucking daily. For a whole fucking month. Then you are ready to unlock GF.

Go see a fucking dermatologist if above does not work. Got it?
>>
>>729668631
This, i had bad acne in middle school. I stopped drinking soda, and eating candy. Put some random walmart shit on my face and it cleared up quickly
>>
It's common sense isn't it? Go see a dermatologist, invest in acne treatment that they prescribe (ask for accutane) and that should help a lot with the acne. Eat healthier, less greasy food. Try to improve your hygiene and habits, e.g. don't touch your face with your bare hands, sleep on a good schedule to get your body stabilized, etc. A lot of things, including your lifestyle, affect your hormonal balance, so by the sound of it you're living a meh life that might be causing the acne to be even worse than it might have been. Don't stress out over this; it has a solution and it will clear up if you follow common sense ^ :) gl
>>
>>729668547
Kek. Underrated post
>>
>>729668322
Go online, search inhouse pharmacy, order 25mg pills of spironolactone, take 1 every 12 hours, no more acne.
>>
>>729668322
Money. Alot of money.
>>
>>729668973

No, its a pill. Shrinks your oil glands down about 80% of themselves permanently. Went on that shit due to cystic acne (different than OP's) and shit was in and out in 3 months. Day and night.
Side effects include permanent irregular heartbeat (i got that) severe lower back pain for whatever reason (which i also got) and you are told you cannot get anyone pregnant in the time you are taking Acutane and 6 months after you are done with it because it turns baby into radiation freak. You also have to sign an agreement called the "iPledge" act where you basically sign a waver stating that if you die because of it its not the doctors fault.
At least our corpses wont have acne :D
>>
>>729668322
have you tried chlorophorm? Or won't they let you near enough?
>>
>>729669122
Shit, he needs to wash his face every morning & night, see a dermal about getting a prescription, change his diet, and for gods sake quit fucking picking them. I used to have bad acne, never interrupted me speaking to females, but nothing worked. Accutane (isotretinion) will clear you right up, takes 6 months, and the side effects are a bitch, but it was worth it. I have great insurance and the shit was 50 bucks a fill, but I took care of it in highschool, so I had my parents pay.
>>
>>729668322
>wash twice a day
>use a facewash gel/cream/whatever for your face
>spend time outside in the sun
>change your pilllow cases every night until the problem goes away
>leave the basement
>drink water and tea instead of whatever sugary crap you drink
>go outside of your house

basically dont be a disgusting fucking sperg, cases where people who take care of themselves and have acne are limited to
>extremely rare hormonal problems
>teens going through puberty (although they never get this bad unless they are unhygeinic autists)
>people who take steroids
>>
>>729669372
My heart goes out to you.
Anceanon.
>>
File: lar.jpg (122KB, 1280x723px) Image search: [Google]
lar.jpg
122KB, 1280x723px
Your skin may be shitty but you'll probably live for hundreds of years
>>
>>729669372
This, cystic ance also, but I was on for six months. Fucked with my eyes a bit, I really hate bright lights now, as they hurt, but my face is clear as shit. I'm vain, so i didn't care about the side effects as long as I looked good. For real though, look up the list and make sure you'll be good before you take it. It is very strong shit, and changes your hormones. It'll make you an emotional bitch, there's something like 120 different severe side effects. You'll be pretty by the end, if you don't kill yourself.
>>
>>729668973
No, that silicone cream is after the treatment to reduce scarring (Dermatix is one brand name).

Accutane/isotretanoin is an oval tablet for oral consumption.

I underwent isotretanoin treatment around 10 years ago as I had never acne. I used to have steroid injections on my upper torso to reduce the inflammation. After 6 months of treatment I used Dermatix for 6 months to reduce scarring. Unfortunately, I still have quite a bit of scarring but at least I don't have acne. I also suffer from anxiety and panic attacks which is a known side affect from isotretanoin. The risks are real but much better than the pain I was getting from my absesces.
>>
>>729668322
I'll play ps3 with you bro, add me and a can give advice. the_killer6699
>>
>>729669440
My cousin just put a clean towel over his pillow before he slept.
Collects extra oils and keeps your face from over exposing its self to old skin and grime.
>>
>>729668322
>stay inside playing PS3
>PS3

Your acne isn't the only cockblock. Get a PS4 Pro and the nerd teen girls might swarm you.
Or maybe not.
>>
>>729668322
in my country you cna get this liquid called teen tonic. its some stuff that has alcohol in it and it dries your skin. works wonders on acne.
>>
>>729669849
>never acne

That was meant to say "severe acne". I had it across my whole upper torso, face and neck. I guess they were more abscess like. I never suffered from typical teenage acne, I showered daily too.
>>
File: 1357293887.jpg (36KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1357293887.jpg
36KB, 960x960px
>>729668322
look at all those newfags here
>>
Lol, washing his face isn't going to do shit for that kind of cystic acne. He has a severe dermatological disorder and needs Accutane. Something like that isn't caused by a lack of hygiene. Look at homeless people who never bathe and are covered in dirt, do they have that kind of acne?
>>
>>729670182
>forgotaboutop
>turnedintoinformativeacnethread
>>
>>729668322
A cousin had this same problem, he could never fix it, yet he has a decent gf....
Don't let that be a problem, unless she wants to kiss you on the cheeks... well that might be a problem huhue
>>
File: 1492356357162.jpg (35KB, 621x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492356357162.jpg
35KB, 621x960px
>>729669786
>>
>>729668322
M.D. anon here

not a dermatologist but take accutane, stay out of the sun, and dont drink alcohol
>>
>>729669889
That works too but it depends on how much you move in your sleep, when I was a teen and I was trying to control my acne, if I put a towel on my pillow it would end up somewhere completely different by the morning.
>>
>>729668322
Go to your Doctor and ask for Antibiotics and Cream for your Acne. It's what worked for me all the way up to 23 when it eventually went.
>>
>>729670557
>M.D. here
>take drug
>stay out of the sun
that superior murrican healthcare system amirite?
>>
>>729670315
This, in case any other /b/rose have bad acne, but never asked anyone. We all had this shit, we all cleared this shit up, we know the procedures. We got you.
>>
>>729670557
This, the sun was okay for me, but I burned kinda quick on accutane, and I never burn. As far as drinking, I was the typical high school fuck boy, so I still drank a lot. Accutane makes your tolerance shit, I imagine because your kidneys and liver are a bit busy with the isotretinion to worry about alcohol. Made me a damn cheap date. I didn't mind at all.
>>
Acutane nigga. shit zaps it out of you. Takes like a year and it is definitely terrible for you but it works.
>>
>>729668322
Damn, that is some bad acne. There are some pretty good treatments for it these days, but you're going to have to see a dermatologist. You're probably short on cash for that kind of shit. Do what I did. Get a shit job and work your ass off. Live like a hobo and pinch every penny. Don't buy any fucking thing that isn't an absolute necessity. It took me 3 years due to bad roommates fucking me over, but I eventually saved enough money to fix my problem which was bad teeth. Dropped $6k at the dentist. I think it would cost less to handle your acne.
>>
Mfw I thought he meant he wanted to get a girl with acne on her face
>>
>>729668765
accutane is magic shit. Worst side effect for me was chapped lips, but within 6 months i was completely clear from facial, back and shoulder and pubic acne.
>>
File: 1fdzgm.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1fdzgm.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>>729668322
You should be glad youre not an aspie
>>
>>729668385
Kekkled
>>
>>729668547
This is the only real answer
>>
File: 1487159655233.png (446KB, 650x704px) Image search: [Google]
1487159655233.png
446KB, 650x704px
>>729668926 <----- this guy
>>
>>729668322
You don't. Enjoy the basement life.
>>
>>729668322
Change diet, wash face, exercise more. Do these things and you'll clear up. May have scars if you pop them..also, reduce stress however you can.
>>
>>729674222
this.

if you eat clean and drink lots of water it will clear up in a year. u can take accutane and have it go away in months, but it can have pretty bad long term side effects.
>>
>>729668322
OP I know this sucks but the truth is now is not your time, take this time acquiring skills and learning about the world, this is not the time for you to force someone into a relationship with your face in such disrepair, the truth cuts deep but remember its still the truth
>>
I want to scrape all the pimples off your face with a chisel.
>>
>>729668547
you beat me to it
>>
>>729668322
Have you tried washing your face?
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.