[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think would have given you the best chance of survival

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 29

File: cleve.jpg (157KB, 470x246px) Image search: [Google]
cleve.jpg
157KB, 470x246px
What do you think would have given you the best chance of survival if you were in the shoes of this old man?

Obviously he was likely too old to try and escape or resist physically, but wat wud u do? Do u think u'd have the best odds by doing some crazy sporatic movements as you lead into running away? Or do you think you could win by some sort of verbal appeal?

For the sake of this hypothetical, you realized a couple seconds after he approached and started talking to you that his intent is 100% to kill you.
>>
Can't go wrong with maccy cheese man
>>
>>729667262
Call him a pussy and ask if I can fuck his sister.
Die with some dignity.
>>
without other means of defense there was almost no chance to live. after shooting him in the face he turned around and double checked it was a fatal shot. I have no doubt that if he hadn't killed him in one he would have shot until he was dead/dying.
>>
File: BenHeader3.jpg (36KB, 350x352px) Image search: [Google]
BenHeader3.jpg
36KB, 350x352px
>>729667262
if you're saying that I realised he's going to kill me before he pulls the gun. I'd just kick him in the nuts as hard as I can, then I stomp on his big nigger head
>>
do a barrel roll
>>
>>729667262
>strip down
>do the helicopter
>>
The thing its pretty hard to tell he's crazy till he pulls the gun out at you and by then you are fucked.

What are you going to do assume any random stranger who talks crazy shit is going to shoot you?

You could hope he's a bad shot and charge at him sure taking maybe a shot in the process, but you have to question whether the reason why he was so close to the old man was cause he knew he had the power in that situation to begin with. Its obvious he is a coward and targets people who can't resist him at all, or when he targets people who could pose a threat, he gives no warning/pause like he did here.

Really the only thing you can do to avoid this is not walk around in deserted areas where no one else is to begin with. As the only other alternative is pulling your gun out at any random stranger who says random shit to you which would happen a lot.
>>
File: 1480285278620.jpg (22KB, 352x400px) Image search: [Google]
1480285278620.jpg
22KB, 352x400px
>>
>>729668373
correction its easy to tell he's crazy its hard to tell he's the crazy that is going to take it that far.
>>
Shud have called the PoLice
>>
Try to convince the shooter that I was his father and had a bag of gold to give him.
>>
Oh, and say I'm the regional manager of KFC
>>
Old dindu shoulda had a .38
>>
your first and most important weapon is your mind.
thus, niggers that wave guns around are nevertheless unarmed and are always completely unprepared for sudden and violent attack.

fight for control of the gun and do as much damage as possible, and die like a man.
>>
>>729667262
does anyone have the video?
>>
>>729667428
Maccy cheese praise kek
>>
>>729667262
there is nothing you could do or would do. 95% of people in that situation would get shot in the face. I was robbed at gunpoint for real a few weeks ago and if someone pulls a gun on your IRL you wont do a single thing.
>>
>>729669613
That's incorrect. Anyone with firearm training and/or concealed carry training would pull their weapon and neutralize the target quickly, easily and reflexively. Not everyone is a dumb pussy like you
>>
>>729670207
top kek
>>
>>729670207

first thing they train you is "don't draw on a drawn gun". thats how you get killed.

if he approaches you that close your better of attacking the gun hand.

in general you are at their mercy if they draw first on you, and if you are a lone target (not like in a store while its getting robbed) you are fucked.

thats why not being in secluded places comes in.
>>
>>729670207
yeah anyone who can't pull out their gun and shoot it faster than it takes for the target's bullet to reach you is a dumb pussy and deserves it.
>>
>>729667262
he shot him way too fast for the old guy to do anything.
I guess the best thing you could do would be to just try to ram into him the second you saw the gun, but like I said, he shot him like 2 seconds after he saw it
>>
>>729669613
as call of duty faggotty as this >>729670207 sounds it's true. some people can and will do shit about it homie.
>>
>>729669613
theres a small difference between just being robbed and knowing the guy is solely just going to shoot you. you wont fight back when being robbed cause you dont want to die, but if you think youre gonna die anyway, theres more of a chance that you'll do something.
though I know what you mean, in situations like that, people usually dont do anything out of fear
>>
>>729669061
Just search for the video you fucking twat its not that hard to get off /b/
>>
>>729667262
shoot first
>>
>>729667262
Chances for survival are low. Your best option is misdirection combined with not-being-a-still-target. Holding a gun often makes people overconfident.
>>
>>729670207
as someone who carries... the old man was fucked, dude. no opportunity to pull gun first.
>>
File: 342342211.jpg (79KB, 984x661px) Image search: [Google]
342342211.jpg
79KB, 984x661px
Tactical Dreadnought Armour.

This would defiantly save you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYjrfJosW-g
>>
>>729667262
>break the wrist
>walk away
>>
File: 1481953436242.jpg (80KB, 634x530px) Image search: [Google]
1481953436242.jpg
80KB, 634x530px
>Unknown nigger approaches
Instantly go on the offense
>>
The old man should always carry a gun and use it.
>>
I would unsheathe my katana and teleport behind him
>>
>>729667262
why try to survive I'd look straight at him and tell him he'd do me a favor by ending a life of pain, misery and disappointment and that putting a bullet in my brain would be the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me.
>>
All the Call of Duty experts joined the thread. This guy wasn't Delta Force with a quick hip fire reaction . He was some old guy carrying food home.

He didn't have any kind of guard and probably didn't suspect that some random guy who pulled up next to him wanted to shoot someone.
>>
Thinking about that is scary. I remember leaving the bar one night and taking an isolated road back as I was walking back. A random nigger walked up and started talking to me, which was terrifying. He asked if I wanted to come join a party and asked me to follow him. Obviously I didn't but he caught someone else leaving the bar that did. Him and some boys jumped him when he got back, beat him up and kept him captive in a bathroom (but left his phone on him).

They were arrested shortly after.

TLDR - Never relax around blacks.
>>
>>729667262
I would try and get the gun or hurt him so I could escape at least try something.
>>
>>729670207
retarded /k/ommando fag detected
>>
where can i see the original video?
>>
>>729667262
There is basically no chance. You're a fragile old guy, he's a 6'1 fatass with a gun. You're up against a fence with no buildings or people nearby, he's close enough to guaranteed hit you but far enough that you'd struggle to grab the gun, he's dead set on killing you for no reason. Pretty hard to get more fucked than that.
Even in that situation, if you don't know motives, best to cooperate and let him rob you or whatever. Most times you have a gun pointed at you, they want something and they don't want to kill you. Wait for a better time to try something.
>>
Why don't we deport all niggers?

Serious question. They don't pay taxes, they cost billions a year in benefits and provide nothing to society. The only reason I can even think of is so Democrats can get votes.
>>
>>729667262
Everyone should be trolling the internet as this being a BLM issue and him hunted like a dog for no reason.
>>
>>729676205
Wow dude you're blowing my fucking mind right now, such fresh OC ideas.

>back to le reddit with you fagget
>>
>>729677033
Underage
>>
>>729676205
because then gay retarded cucks like u would have no one to complain abt

serious question, if u hate black people so much why dont u just blow ur brains out and save us the trouble of dealing with u lot?

like if u fuckin die u wont ever have to see any "blackies" ever again and nobody would have to put up with ya

a win-win scenario if ya ask me
>>
Best you can do is to sidestep and lung at his arm that's holding the gun. You can attempt to strike his elbows to make him drop the gun but that might not work as people have different levels of pain thresholds. That is all assuming you weren't too surprised to act in time.

Oh... Wait... Right...

I'd chop my dick off and beat him with it.
>>
Point behind him and say "what the hell is that?"
>>
>>729678019
sorry i didnt mean to insult gay people, retards, or cucks by comparing them to u but my options were limited pls 4give me
>>
>>729667262
>Or do you think you could win by some sort of verbal appeal?

"Well, go on, do me in you bastard coward! I don't want to live anyway, not in a stinking world like this! It's a stinking world because there's no law and order anymore! It's a stinking world because it lets the young get on to the old, like you done. Oh, it's no world for an old man any longer. What sort of a world is it at all? Men on the moon, and men spinning around the earth, and there's not no attention paid to earthly law and order no more."
>>
IMHO, I would've been like "your shoes untied" and then busted out my PF-9 and shot him
then I would've ripped off my mask, revealing George Zimmerman
as a wise channer once said "you can't flim flam the zim zam"
>>
>>
>>729669613
Experience is only as credible as how it's interpreted. Correlation is not causation.
>>
>>729670834
Steve was 6 feet tall and weighed 244 pounds, he could probably take a 74 year-old ramming into him
>>
should've been carrying a paper bag.
Plastic bags are shit, and they are not biodegradable
>>
>>729667262

"Hey muh nigga.....lets get some nuggets"

Life saved
>>
>>729675255
This, ironically, might actually save you from a guy who just wants to kill. Deny him the pleasure. Hm. Something to consider.
>>
File: 1492032790482.gif (2MB, 500x251px) Image search: [Google]
1492032790482.gif
2MB, 500x251px
You have to close the gap on this nigger, peel his arm away from you with one hand, get a lower stance on him and get right up to him, once you have him by the lower waste lift him up some then slam him to the ground. Start throwing elbows at his face.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170401-143835.jpg (676KB, 1438x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170401-143835.jpg
676KB, 1438x1067px
I shoot any nig nog that comes within 10ft of me.
>>
give him some mcdonalds
>>
i probably wouldn't be able to think straight and just die.
>>
>>729678307
Can ya spare some nuggets, m'brother?
>>
>>729679550
No you don't. You just posted a trap. You're a beta pussy faggot.
>>
I would say, "I fucked Joy Lane". he would then get his Glock 43 and proceed to end my life.
>>
i've had numerous guns pulled on me in my line of work. people ask why I keep doing my job but it's great pay and can't pass it up. Pro tip: usually I just grab their wrists and turn the gun on them and then assist them with pulling the trigger in their face. it's not hard to do...just messy. it's why I always wear a surgical face shield when I head to work at Arby's
>>
libtards say the world safer with out people caring around guns and this is what happens.The real bad guys are running around kill ever one great logic demofaggots
>>
fake event
100% fake
DHS run
>>
>>729681594
Wat
>>
File: 1426158865928.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1426158865928.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
Hey there, just chiming in on the thread from the perspective of someone with firearms training for self defense with a few years of experience with it.
This is just a bad situation all around. It happened pretty quickly, he was too close to be able to do very much, nothing to hide behind or run to, there was the size advantage to the attacker, no real warning or time to prepare (not that you often ever get it anyway), the entire situation is just fucked.
The key to surviving these impossible odds situations where you may only have a single second to save your life, is to be aware and avoid them whenever possible. The sad reality is once you're in them you rarely have a chance to live if you just aren't aware of it coming. Stay alert of your surroundings, keep an eye on those around you and their body language, keep a healthy distance from anyone that gives off red flags, try to verbally De-escalate any tense situation you get into pride be damned, and do everything you can to avoid those situations in the first place. If you get a chance to react, try to push the gun away from you, towards their inside if you can. You can grab the slide of a pistol, and while it will fire once, if your grip is firm it won't load a second shot. Won't work with a revolver though. Use that time to scream for the police, jab at your attackers eyes or groin, and if you have a pistol or any weapon, try and draw it after doing something to distract them. The chances are, you're going to get shot, and may very will die, but any chance to fight back and live is better than none. Only catch is if you somehow win or get a hold of the gun, if he gives up or runs you CANNOT shoot while he's down or running. If he's not a combatant and you kill him, it becomes a murder on your end. If he's on the ground, and you see him reach for the gun if he drops his and you have yours, or gets a weapon or some threatening action then he's still an 'attacker', that's the only exception.

Stay safe.
>>
>>729674998
Don't forget to let him know it isn't personal.
>>
>>729667641
he tried 360 no scope fool
>>
this is the first i am hearing about this. how to find the unedited video?
>>
File: IMG_1444.jpg (81KB, 600x972px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1444.jpg
81KB, 600x972px
What I would do is stab him with my buck knife I always carry a knife I might die but at least I would put up a fight. I would also kick him with my steel toe boots
>>
I would be like dude there's a cop behind you and when he looks fucking grab the gun by the barrel and fight him until I have the gun. Plot twist, I shoot myself in the head
>>
>>729682110
You'd be shot before you even unfolded the knife. Then you're dead and the nigger aquires a new weapon like a videogame. Do you realize how fast this shit happens?
>>
File: IMG_0929.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0929.gif
1MB, 250x250px
I would scream real loud like a bitch and get blasted in the face like every one else.
>>
>>729667262
It was fake
>>
>>729682387
Most realistic answer in the entire thread.
>>
>>729668835
Kek
>>
>>729667262
You might be surprised how little strength it takes to snatch a gun from a nigger's hand if you have speed and ferocity on your side. Their surprise at being attacked while they're holding a gun is a definite edge. Niggers expect people to collapse into a simpering puddle at the sight of a gun. Most people do. Don't be most people.
>>
>>729682733
I don't think it would have helped him but
>>729682393
This
>>
File: 1492067302217.gif (2MB, 225x208px) Image search: [Google]
1492067302217.gif
2MB, 225x208px
>>729681690
>firearms training
>just enough not to know what you don't know
Grabbing the slide of a pistol while it is fired will seriously injure you, and the only way it will prevent it from firing again is if the flesh of your hand is caught in the mechanical workings of it.
>>
>>729681690
Also no matter the reason you will be locked up if involved as a shooter, but if it is defense of your life after you were assaulted with a firearm you will go home unsentenced. Bitch, what $50 class did you take?
>>
>>729675570
No. /k/ is better than that... Unless he is a /k/ommando just taking a break and trolling his /b/ros while /k/ is slow.
>>
Old man nothing.

But if you train hard, you might be able to pull off a disarming move at that distance (Jackie Chan did this in Rush Hour)
>>
>>729684492
This
>EDC thread incoming?
>>
>>729684764
>cites Jackie Chan
>doesn't think old men kung fu with the best of them
>not implying Jackie Chan is old, or good, or bad
Nigga wut?
>>
>>729681422
Underrated post
>>
>>729680738
Look closer
>>
>>729670207
>When your brain is as dumb as a redneck who thinks he can drive 100+ MPH on the road cause he watches NASCAR videos on youtube.

You can't just make a stupid fucking post like this ignoring the entire range of human emotions that translate to nerves and fucking up in a sudden intense scenario.
>>
File: African.png (24KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
African.png
24KB, 1000x500px
>>729681083
MY SIDES
>>
Best chance at that distance would be to close the distance, not to attempt to flee. It's still way to far to be safe but not far enough to run if he's a halfway decent shot. Best chance is come at him while dodging left and right. Serpentine. Then burst. Still completely likely to get hit somewhere. Getting a flesh wound would barely slow you down. Unless you're wearing a bullet proof vest an ordinary bullet will pass through you imparting a fraction of it's force. That's why many none lethal options have more stopping power. Bean bags and rubber bullets have more true stopping power. They'll knock you the fuck down.
>>
>>729682778
>For years I have rattled and clacked away on this keyboard with precise accurate movements, niggra. You underestimate the years of honed dexterity from surviving the flame wars of the late 90s and early 2000s. Your first mistake was assuming I was weak because of my overweight exterior and hot topic clearance sale clothes. Your last mistake was insulting my Germanic roots as you shudder under my strong words.
>>
>>729674998
With or without a fedora on?
>>
>>729667262
I live in the greatest country on earth,... Texas. Since we are free to carry guns here, I'd just shoot him first. I'm a pretty quick shot, I'll take my chances.
>>
anyone have the webm
>>
>>729667262
Probably armor. Seeing that he only fired a single time and then left.
>>
This would be a near impossible scenario to survive, especially being a 70 year old man vs a huge ass crazy motherfucker.
What I would do in this situation probably would be to rush for his gun the second I see it, try to take it and shoot him. But, being a 70 year old man vs a huge dude, chances are he'd either shoot me before I get a chance to grab his gun, or overpower me while I try to take it from. Chances are I'd still die, but I feel this would be my best bet at survival.
>>
>>729681690

Jesus... thanks :-)
>>
>>729687092
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast. If you pull likes it's a movie he's going to just blow you away. Plus you'll miss.
>>
>>729687092
>pulling on gunpoint
Yeah, you'd get yourself killed.
>>
there is a problem that you assume nig would approach healthy, young anon same way as old man.
>>
>>729667932
Holy shit, you're an idiot. Can't wait until you have to actually think your way out of any situation.
>>
File: captain-spaulding.jpg (41KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
captain-spaulding.jpg
41KB, 480x270px
>>729667262
You next nigger

>>729688146
>>
>>729667262
The Kobayashi Maru. It's not a real test because it's not survivable.
>>
>>729688224
i have encountered countless angry pit bulls, that have locked their jaws to my arm. I simply take my other arm to his neck and twist fast, and very quickly they collapse. you have to be fast these kind of situation when your life is on the line.
>>
File: 1440525021497.jpg (51KB, 555x344px) Image search: [Google]
1440525021497.jpg
51KB, 555x344px
Everybody saying they would do something are armchair redditors who would scream and get shot like everyone else.
>>
>>729686327
Irony : The Post
>>
Does anybody know what he ordered from mcdonalds? I want to start ordering the stephens meal
>>
>>729667262
360° kick to the noggin
>>
>>729688721
chicken mc stephens. new product
>>
File: naz.png (2KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
naz.png
2KB, 290x174px
lol hes a nigger
>>
>>729670207
>>>/k/ek
>>
>>729667262
what is the story behind this?
>>
>>729670207
Go ahead. Pull your weapon on an already pulled firearm. Dumb fuck.
>>
>>729689216
No news in your country?
Or internet?
>>
>>729667262
Shoot first. Duh
>>
>>729689221
That's Lightning McGee you're talking to, Anon. He's the fastest draw in the Midwest.
>>
Pretty shitty situation. Kind of hard to say what I would do. I mean if I knew he was going to kill me before he pulled his gun I could try to fight him and get the gun from him but he's a big motherfucker. I wouldn't die like a coward, but I don't go walking around abandoned areas and I always watch my surroundings and always look behind me because I'm a paranoid fuck.
>>
Anybody got a link to the video of his bussin a cap in granpa's grill?
>>
File: 1349203777725.jpg (134KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1349203777725.jpg
134KB, 800x800px
>>729690059
Naturally.
>>
File: fuck_yo_Grabdma.gif (500KB, 499x273px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_yo_Grabdma.gif
500KB, 499x273px
>>729689035
>>
>>729689364
nah just out of the loop
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 531x432px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 531x432px
>>
>>729667262
I'd probably look over his shoulder and say "shit car's coming watch out" and if it actually worked and he hesitated and turned around, I'd channel my will to live into beating the living fuck out of him.
>>
>>729667262
idk if anyone ever points a gun at me im tackling that bitch like a linebacker no questions asked
>>
>>729690843
No, you're not. I love how you fucks think guns make you invincible until you find yourself in front of one.
>>
>>729690552
Just why
>>
>>729690988
You asked me to post it, bitch
>>
>>729690988
Self defense lol
>>
>>729690843
RIP anon
>>
>>729690843
yeah ok
>>
>>729690969
Yea, better to lay down and let them kill you.

Noose yourself, faggot. Even trayvon martin beat the shit outta Zimmerman before he died
>>
>>729690552
Thank you based anon

Does anybody have a link with sound?
>>
>>729690969
i've done it before, no time to think dude. If they have enough guts to shoot you they'll do it. If not, you get that gun away from them as quickly as possible. Most people who point a gun at you don't even have the intention to shoot. I've had a gun pointed at me more times than you'd think dood.
>>
>>729691184
My point is as following:
You would get shot and killed before you could "tackle that bitch like a linebacker".
>>
>>729691070
No that was me who asked, not this faggot
>>
>>729678307
Nice reference brah
>>
>>729691216
try liveleak
>>
>>729670207
Even if they didn't have a weapon they could be like the dude who killed a suicide bomber by kicking him in the nuts so hard he tore a tendon in his foot
>>
File: 1492563735827.webm (389KB, 618x418px) Image search: [Google]
1492563735827.webm
389KB, 618x418px
>>729691216
>>
Guys, its all fake :P
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOJQiVsl8Aw
>>
>>729691277
No, you haven't.
>most people who point a gun at you don't even have the intention to shoot
Maybe so, but you can't really afford to assume that's the case.
>>
>>729691280
Really? Cause it looks like the old mab was standing for about 30 seconds before he was shot.

Ever wonder why dude picked an old man to shoot? Its probably because he couldve been disarmed or killed if he pulled on a young man
>>
>>729691280
Ok, well I'd rather get shot barreling into that guys stomach then get shot with my hands up. What are you gunna do just sit there and let him shoot you? Fucking retard.
>>
>>729687890
You draw when you see him drawing.
Cops train for that constantly.
Besides, not pulling on gunpoint worked so well for the old nigger.
>>
>>729691489
Thats what ive been saying
>>
>>729691475
Because he wanted to make a fucking speech first, apparently. You would die like the fucking faggot you are.
>>
>>729691437
I absolutely can afford to assume that's the case. I however cannot afford to die. Either choose to be a pussy and die, or choose to fight and die. If he even has the balls to shoot you, which most people don't.
>>
>>729691489
The outcome's the same. You get shot.
>>
>>729667262
obviously not being black
>>
>>729691542
Yeah, that's how it works in western movies from the 60s. You're right about that. Fucking retard.
>>
>>729691322
Doesn't seem to be on Liveleak, found it on YNC though

Here's the link if anybody else wants it

http://theync.com/facebook-live-murder.htm
>>
>>729691652
Least ill die less of a faggot than you. Im sure your death video will be in rekt threads, with the filename "faggot begs to suck one last dick before being shot.webm"
>>
>>729691691
>i however cannot afford to die
That's my point, you fucking inbred cunt.
>>
>>729667262
I would instinctively duck out of the way, he would then adjust his aim slightly down.
I would then get shot in the face
>>
>>729691706
Not if he doesn't have the nuts to pull the trigger, either way fighting is your best option. What're you gunna do? Put your hands up and politely ask he doesn't pull the trigger? Obviously that didn't work out to well for this old man now did it? Dumbass.
>>
>>729667262

Preemptive strike, just like north korea
>>
>>729691777
Sure it will. I know better than to hang around with unstable cunts who somehow got their hands on firearms.
>>
>>729667262
I don't know but using a plastic bag as a shield was a pretty dumb idea.
>>
>>729691825
So here's your logic. "I can't afford to die so I'd rather just sit here and get shot instead of fighting for my life"

Are you autistic?
>>
Act like you know who he is talking about. Pretend you know something he doesn't long enough to poke his eyes out or kick him in the nuts repeatedly. The chances of it working are slim but it's probably your best bet. You just have to stun him long enough to either get away or get his gun. I used to sell drugs on a shitty ghetto town so I've had people threaten to kill me and break into my house in the middle of the night and shit like that before. So I'm pretty jumpy sometimes whenever someone I don't know well has a weapon near me regardless of whether or not I think they plan to hurt me. As soon as I saw the gun I'd probably charge him without saying anything actually. Every moment counts.
>>
>>729691911
Triggers can be pulled by accident. Especially if some motherfucker charges the person holding the gun.
>>
>>729691422
this just proves that there are upstanding black citizens, and then there are good for nothing niggers. And no, I believe a lot of them cant be rehabilitated
>>
>>729692020
rather get shot in the shoulder than the dome, dude
>>
File: 1492086368396.jpg (90KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1492086368396.jpg
90KB, 600x450px
>>729691985
Nice.
>>
>>729676205
because then you'll have no one to blame for all your problems
>>
>>729667262
> w-what can I d-d-do for you?
> disarm during response
Be quick, be unpredictable, maybe live.
>>
>>729692107
>implying you wouldn't shot in the fucking abdomen
>implying getting shot in the shoulder wouldn't cripple you so bad you might as well be dead
>>
>>729692237
Better than putting your hands up and letting him line up a super crisp noscope into your brain lol
>>
>>729670614
You take the gun out not obviously and shoot from your hip or fucking draw, drop and shoot while your falling toward the ground they would not expect that and by the time they would be able to react and pull the trigger you would be on the ground out of the bullets path and done have shot back or even if you had a knife stab in in the gut and if your unarmed punch him in the nuts as hard as you could and from there get behind him in a simple side step, he would be doubled over from the knife or bullet to the gut or punch in the nuts from There you have control you could stab him in the back of the neck, snap his neck, put a bullet in the back of his head or detain him
>>
>>729681495

Yet you can't type a complete sentence.. the only words you made sure to spell correctly are "libtards" and "demofaggots" but misspelled without, carrying, killing, and everyone.. get fucked dumbass.
>>
File: moloko.jpg (349KB, 738x462px) Image search: [Google]
moloko.jpg
349KB, 738x462px
>>729691306
>>
>>729688520
Yeah, sure you have, faggot
>>
File: yo homie.webm (1MB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
yo homie.webm
1MB, 1280x536px
>>
File: 666666L0L666666.jpg (105KB, 630x450px) Image search: [Google]
666666L0L666666.jpg
105KB, 630x450px
>>729667262
Every time you breed with a dindu, this is what you'll all get. So SUCK IT UP, SHALLOW WHITE WHORES AND DESPERATE STUPID WHITE MEN!
>>
>>729681083
Déjá vu.
>>
>>729692754
Guy would've gotten shot in the leg 100% in a real life situation. Unless the dude with the gun was SUUUUUPER chopped.
>>
Duck before (or just as) he fires his shot and tackle him low to the ground. Still only have like a 25% chance of making it. Old guy was fucked
>>
File: thegame.jpg (125KB, 611x404px) Image search: [Google]
thegame.jpg
125KB, 611x404px
>>729686002
>turns left
>turns left again
>turns left
>turns left again

High octane action
>>
>>729692991
That's what I said dude, but apparently everyone wants to just lay down on the ground and curl up in a ball crying for their mommy.
>>
>>729667262
Call him a stupid tiny dicked faggot and tell him I fucked his girlfriend.

He mentally breaks down even further, kills himself.
>>
>>729688520
pit bulls cant "lock their jaws" its a myth, they just have strong jaws

you're a faggot
>>
>>729692943
>mexican carry
>baggy clothes
>snaggy snaggy
>wasn't expecting him to act
>caught off guard
nah
>>
He seen the gun before it was pointed at him. So assuming I'm in that situation

>lung towards man
>bite as many chunks out of his thoat as I can

Even if kills me he will bleed to death
>>
>>729683983
I don't know what kind of gun you're talking about. If it's a clock grabbing the slide won't get your flesh caught any where as there's no space for your flesh to get caught in. If you're holding the top and bottom tight enough the the slide won't be able to move since you're holding both parts. Not because of any flesh in any inner works of the gun.
>>
>>729693177
You'd be dead before you even broke the skin anime-fag
>>
>>729667262
It's not as hard as it might sound to close the distance.
>bodyguard here
>>
>>729692754
>pulls out gun
>slowly walks into fist fight range
>doesn't react to the dude he's threatening slowly mopping his hard at the gun
>gets shot repeatedly
>doesn't bleed
this nigga ain't human, clearly some sort of advanced AI that hasn't learned how to be a real crim
>>
>>729692505
this is actually possible

watch the instructor zero videos if you doubt it, its very possible with a little training
>>
>>729693315
Blood doesn't splatter from a body shot like in a Quentin Tarantino movie
>>
>>729667641
Im pretty sure OP means BEFORE he shot him...
>>
>>729693400
bullets do make holes in clothing though
>>
>>729691475
learn to count
>>
>>729678743
I was answering OP's question, which was how would YOU defend yourself in this situation.
>>
>>729667262
and where are the riots? A black man was shot! I love how quiet the zoo is about this.
>>
>>729693168
yea ur right tbh
>>
>>729679550
I thought her foot was a penis
>>
Tell him its a gun free zone and he would leave without shooting you.
>>
>>729681690
Instead of grabbing the side of a pistol i think a better idea is to grab the pistol from the top or side with your finger in between hammer and case, but I guess that would only be possible on certain handgun models, and the moment you grab it he will pull the trigger. Reflex wins
>>
>>729693446
Yeah. What are you expecting, rays of light to shine through the holes? They're wearing dark clothes at night
>>
>>729693736
"THAT'S AN ILLEGAL FIREARM"

o shit my bad *places gun on the ground*
>>
>>729693927
That actually hurts a hell of a lot and you're taught to not do that for that reason, as the pain can and will (unless you have very high levels of control over your physiology and psyche) impair further work.
>>
>>729694077
the length you're going to to defend a shitty movie scene is fascinating
they're both wearing white shirts and fairly light clothing in a fairly well lit scene, what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>729693927
Yeah just get at most 1 foot from him and move your finger into a 4x4 cm area. If he doesnt react at all like in those sweet action movies it'll totally work, at least until he pulls the gun back and lights you the fuck up.

Not that it matters, dude had a glock, its striker fired.
>>
>>729683983
you're a stupid fucking noguns retard
ask me how I know
>>
>>729693927
You aim for the wrist & twist if you're heading for that approach. I'd never grab the barrel of a gun tho wtf
>>
>>729690663
this is a really great strategy
you can make this work if you look away from the attacker and act like you're genuinely about to get hit, as soon as you see him turn his head in your periferal, you unleash the fucking beast

man I love dirty distractionary tactics
>>
Anyone know why the blood was bright red? I thought it was normally quite a bit darker, or is the blood in your head just that oxygenated?
>>
I know what I would do. I would live in a country where every god damn motherfucker doesnt own and carry a fucking gun, you fat stupid inbred americans.
>>
>>729676205
How do you deport a citizen? Where do you deport them to?
>>
>>729694467
wrists are solid. grab the gun and twist and you come up with the gun and his wrist gets twisted, but you don't go to twist it. Wrist twisting is "martial arts" stuff that rarely ever works irl.
>>
>>729694643
Maybe because the blood that you could see came out when he was falling so it wasnt quite a pool of blood so it was a thin layer causing it to be bright? I have no idea but that's my best guess
>>
>>729694643
It was fresh. It will darken once it starts to coagulate on the ground
>>
>>729693446
they make very small holes
>>
A gun is aimed at you, suppose you shot them. Wouldn't the finger pull the trigger and you'd get shot too/ have to dodge a round?
>>
>>729694643

if you look at all the isis beheading videos, the blood comes out red because it came from the arteries.. blood in veins with less oxygen shows up darker
>>
Right, down, down-right+strong punch and Shoryuken this nigger right in his bigass lips.
>>
>>729694467
if you somehow manage to get your hand on the barrel of the gun, you can snap it back away from the criminal and potentially break his trigger finger

obviously you want to orient the firearm away from your body
>>
>>729694859
>have to dodge a round?
>teleports behind you
>nothing personal kid

But no, take out the CNS and the body goes limp, the muscles don't contract
>>
>>729668256
>winner
no one wants to shoot a naked man.
>>
>>729692943
>>729692754
cops use this scene to demonstrate how to use a firearm under duress

no lies
>>
>>729694930
Only surefire thing ive seen yet
>>
dope, thanks.
I just pictured a scenario where the hand falls and a dick shot occurs. Never fired a gun so dunno about trigger pressure
>>
>>729695448
Cruise was trained by a former SAS soldier on how to properly hand firearms.

Michael Man (director) makes great gun movies.
See: Heat
>>
>>729667262
fake a heart attack
>>
>>729694643
Because the stuff on the sidewalk was mostly brains.
>>
File: 20170418_220108.png (2MB, 1439x2019px) Image search: [Google]
20170418_220108.png
2MB, 1439x2019px
Thread posts: 229
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.