[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: post about your strongest or most interesting experiences

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

File: dxm.jpg (11KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
dxm.jpg
11KB, 230x230px
ITT: post about your strongest or most interesting experiences while tripping

For a good portion of last year (Dec 2015 - Mar 2016) I was using DXM several times a week. it was almost certainly addiction although it didn't feel that way at the time. I never reached the 4th plateau although I once had an extremely strong 3rd plateau trip after drinking a bottle of cough syrup and downing 40 cough gels (600mg total)

by far the strongest trip I've ever had and easily the scariest night of my entire life. As someone who has since done shrooms and LSD, they were nothing compared to this amount of DXM in strength, even though the euphoria from those psychadelics is definitely much greater. I lost pretty much my entire sense of self that night and couldn't concentrate on anything. I had to turn off all the lights because seeing anything at all would freak me the fuck out. I lost all ability to percieve size and color and I couldn't really tell at all what was going on around me. every creak in the walls sounded horrifying and I just laid in bed and tried to sleep. I couldn't read at all because I remember trying to check my phone and I couldn't tell the time.

eventually I tried to go to the bathroom and found that movement just really wasn't working for me. my legs felt like tree trunks as I moved across the floor. My ability to tell time was severely diminished/nonexistent but I would estimate that it took me 3 or 4 minutes to go the fifteen feet to get to the bathroom. after getting there I couldn't even use the bathroom lol. I eventually returned to bed and was able to fall asleep, thank god - I'm not sure what would have happened if I had lasted all 6-8 hours on the drug.

woke up only like 3-4 hours later because my high school started super early. I was still tripping super hard but I was able to function at least. spent most of the day cruising at a low 2nd plateau/high 1st plateau
>>
Yeah the one thing I hate about DXM is the complete annihilation of your depth perception. I felt 800ft tall my last trip. I always felt I could see inside peoples minds, very cloudy, but I still have memories of the experience and it's unlike anything else. Attributed only to DXM. Now I mainly use it as an enhancement when smoking weed, low dose around 200-300mg. It was fun, let's never do it again-kind of experiences.
>>
>>729585957

yeah shit's dangerous. shouldn't be taken lightly.
>>
File: lysergi.jpg (259KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lysergi.jpg
259KB, 1920x1080px
Also, these are all research chemicals currently unscheduled in the US.

4-AcO-DMT is one of the more popular ones and it might sound familiar. It's a synthesized version of psilocybin, the active chemical found in hallucinogenic mushrooms.

Does anyone have any experiences to share with it, or anything else on the list?
>>
coming down off of caffeine from 4 espressos plus 30mg adderall while not having slept 24 hours felt worse than the flu, it was an anti-trip. I was confused and irate and nervous
>>
my heart rate was slow and my blood pressure was sky high or vice versa
>>
>>729586895
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpIFTO3I9ss

1:20
>>
>>729585538

Get the fuck out, kid. You don't know what a real trip is.
>>
>>729587076
add flu-like symptoms and thats exactly what happened
>>
tripping on salvia, i thought i was a train
choo choo
>>
>>729586633
Jake?
>>
>>729586633
Go to sleep Jake
>>
File: 20170318_140255.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170318_140255.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>729588134
what
>>
>>729588134
I texted Jake, and he said it wasn't him
>>
File: 2017-04-18 00.46.46.png (1MB, 719x1277px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-18 00.46.46.png
1MB, 719x1277px
Had a great trip before from 1.05g dextromethorphan and 50mg diphenhydramine, it was the strangest experience ever, I had forgotten what sleep was and everytime I started to dose off I thought I was dying, but I wasn't like panicking about it or anything, just sorta like, "oh I guess this is the end, cool." also was unable to remember the names of my family members or their associations to me. Because of I assume, the dph, it was a super intense trip for about 12 hours, then like a 3rd plat dose for about 8 hours, and like 16 hours of afterglow. I was having a lot of hallucinations that like, should have been terrifying, but I found them more fascinating. At one point I thought I had decended to the depths of hell and was having a conversation with lucifer himself. Pic related.
>>
I'm on 3mg of ativan and 60mg of adderall every night, I like to be high just to feel good, wanting to hallucinate besides lucid dreaming has never been for me
>>
>>729588134
Alan, Alex?
>>
>>729589092
I'm on an mg of clomazoplan rn. Shit makes me have very few dreams
>>
>>729589092
Benzos and adderall is the best, turns me from a socially retarded pussy into a normal outgoing person. Wouldn't have had the balls to confess to my current gf if I wasn't on Ativan and adderall at the time.
>>
>>729589274
Did you mean to write clonazepam or clonazalam?
>>
>>729589274
you should try lorazepam (ativan) it's not as potent as say xanax and doesnt leave you groggy af
>>
one time i didn't realize dxm had a reverse-tolerance thing going on and i used to take a lot of dex (once a week for about a year). so i took 40 gel caps because it was like my 50th trip and i didn't wanna not get high. eventually when the high kicked in i walked around for literally 5 hours listening to dubstep and looking at xmas lights. it was unfortunately one of the best memories i have. but i think all the dex i took fucked me up. it was so worth it.
>>
>>729589528
I'm a fan. I prefer xanax but lorazepam is nice too.
>>729589524
Not Xanax
>>
>>729589528
My personal recommendation would be etizolam, slightly more potent than Ativan, much much much more euphoric, plus it's an RC so you can just buy it online.
>>
>>729589821
That shits like Xanax but way more euphoric, love it, gotta order some.
>>
>>729585538
When I was 13 I had testicular contortion, aka twisting of my nuts. I was alternating between screaming in pain and begging God to kill me.

Post-surgery, just to be safe, they doped me up with multiple prescriptions for pain pills, the names of which I can't remember.

I do remember seeing an anime style Jesus and Satan debating who should get my soul, followed by chirping bats everywhere.

I thought better of describing the first to my religious parents, but told them about the bats.

My dad, later, gave me a copy of fear and loathing for my birthday.

I sympathized with Raoul completely.
>>
>>729589116
Keith?
>>
>>729589782
Clonazolam is a research chemical, not alprazolam (xanax)
>>
>>729589977
I'm Isaac
>>
>>729590004
Sorry, I'm kinda fucked up, I'm on the first one you said. Sorry for my retardation
>>
>>729589962
It's much cheaper too unless you get a script for Xanax, especially if you feel comfortable buying it in powder form and making a PG solution. 77$ a gram for the best benzo you'll ever have. Even if you're buying tablets from shy or oh it's still cheaper than darknet Xanax.
>>
>>729585538
mmm i love dxm!! i had so many funky and wacky trips on it... on my first "actual" trip i had drank the tiny robotussin bottle and maybe around 2 or 3 hours later my friend busted out his rig and we started dabbing. this is when shit got wrecked and i lost it!!! so they started dabbing it and blah blah blah, right? at this time i was fairly new to the drug scene, and i didnt even know how to hold the bong or even "dab it" soooo.. THEY GAVE ME A DAB. I never felt any more like an alien in my WHOLE LIFE. I couldnt stop coughing but at the same time all my coughs were suppressed!!!?? I know that doesnt make sense but thats how it went down ((i guess cough + cough syrup= NO COUGH DUH)) i felt this strong wave of euphoria and i was instantly sedated.... i took a seat in the car to ease things out, only to figure out that bro.... i was tripping. we were parked behind this big ass studio where all these dancers hung out, i remember looking through the windows and it was almost like the glass was changing colors, it went from purple to blue to a wicked green... it was nothing like any hallucinations ive ever experienced...
>>
>>729590472
I used just buy 30 premade 2mg tablets for like $25 from some RC site. I'll have to try getting just a gram. That'd last me ages, and damn that's cheap.
>>
I love the effects of dxm especially with music like my body takes control of my hands ,and I just vibe all night it's good but what I don't like is the gum chewing.. just remember to set your music up on the computer prior to tripping because it's pretty difficult to use a computer when you're tripping a because your depth perception is fucked.

But yeah I've only done it like three times and all I know is that shit Fry's your brain go easy

If you wanna know how much I did the last time I think it was 2 600ml bottles of duro dx.
>>
>>729590643
i was tripped out and my homies knew too. we started to head back and i was only advancing levels and plats by the minute. my veins were popping out at this point and it scared me bdcause of how noticeable they were it was freakingly FREAKISH, man it seemed like it was pulsing and as we were driving the visual distortions intensified, soon i wasnt seeing the street it was almost like my vision was SOO ZOOMED in and i could only notice small things, like the curb or someones shoes.. then my hands!! they were fuckin blocks foo like i felt like a full on robot at this point and i played some music to take me off the edge, and relax me. I DID NOT KNOW THE POWERS OF VAPORWAVE + DXM. I began playing vapor wave and i closed my eyes, because i knew at this point i was scaring my friends and i just needed to shut up cx. This took me all the way back. i mean. ALL. THE. WAY. BACK. do you know those error messages that freezes and multiplies?? like that windows xp glitch when the message just multiplies, yeah i felt EXACTLY like that and it wouldnt stop, it was like i was taking steps back from reality and if i continued any further i panicked i would knock out. after listening to the devils music i figured i needed to stay awake and i put the music away. so we got out the car and bro tell me why im so dehydrated!!! my lips felt like poprocks and that was probably the scariest part of the trip!! my other "friends" thought it was funny to mess with me but shortly after i came back to my senses. :) Plz be careful with any kind of taking of the drugs or a drug. Your life is very precious and NOTHING i fucking mean it NOTHING is worth losing your mind/life over. Enjoy drugs responsibly.
>>
File: shit.jpg (768KB, 780x3795px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
768KB, 780x3795px
>>
>>729590226
It's good man I could tell by how badly you misspelled it you're on rn, pic related, it's me thinking I'm typing a coherent sentence. Don't remember if I was on DXM or etizolam tho.
The first one or two times I tried clonazepam, I only took 500ug and it made me feel absolutely blasted, but everytime after taking that, it bare even helped with my anxiety let alone give me any sort of high. Tried upping the dosage too, 1mg, 2mg, 3mg, 4mg, nothing.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (380KB, 780x2618px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
380KB, 780x2618px
>>
800 ug LSD
realized everything and nothing
>>
>>729590969
If you get a g, make sure you get a scale and read into proper ways to dose it safely, cause a 2mg of etizolam in pure powder form does take up very much space at all.
>>
>>729591232
I've recorded myself Skyping on 40mgs of ambien I wasn't even making sentces just long strings of unrealted words
>>
>>729590102
Go back to your basement and cry at some poop, faggot
>>
>>729591566
Will do
>>
>>729591380
Thanks for the heads up
>>
>>729591501
I used to take like 600mg of dxm and Skype my Internet friends and just like fall over and say things that weren't actually words. First time I tripped on dxm I was actually incapable of speaking. Haven't yet tried ambien cause I don't know anyone I could get it from, but I've been off of a beautiful combo of 24mg etizolam and 10mg alprazolam while out with friends and had them recount to me how I was acting, pretty amazing stuff.
>>
>>729592131
Ambien's a nice snort, fucks you up. I was hooked on that shit though. Watch out with ambien, it's probably on par with Xanax in habit forming if taken in doses greater than 20mg regularly.
>>
>>729591691
Yeah depending on how much you like to take, you can basically dissolve it in PG to make a ratio of like 10mg/1ml or 2mg/ml and just drop it under your tongue with like an ear dropper, you could also make blotters, but I haven't quite figured out how to do that properly yet, but basically just read tutorials on reddit lol. Could potentially make capsules but they'd have to be really high doses, if you let benzos dissolve in your mouth any, PG solution is the way to go.
>>
>>729592837
Yeah my brother in law tells me about how when he was stationed in Afghanistan he would rail ambien everyday, I've heard good things about it.
>>
Anyone here have any experiences with dichloroketamine? I've heard good things about it, but never any real trip stories.
>>
>be high as fuck alone at home
>just lay in bed watching tv until they show some trap with a stuffed animal singing
>get extremly terrified
>turn tv off
> sobbering onto pillow slowly losing mind for hours
>think im breathing purple jelly like air
>think about how long this shit will last
>realize theres no time
>im stuck in a no time dimension
>go onto internet check out if theres people like me
>theres hundred thousands of people stuck on the trip with me
>think when i sleep i will just wake up a couple of hours later but there would still be no time
>heart is pounding like crazy
>consider killing myself
>walking downstairs to vomit
>feel like im a giant
>vomit black ash
>vomit black ash
>vomit black ash
>go outside to just to go in again
>do this a couple of times
>after what felt like days crawl into bed
>think i might die now
>manage to fall asleep even with a heartbleed like a trapped mouse
>wake up next day
>is everything normal? am i normal again?
>go on a walk for hours slowly getting into reality again

never again
>>
>>729589116
>>729589977
>>729590102
Go to sleep Alan, Alex, Keith and Isaac
>>
>>729592896
Benzo blotters, sounds like a good way to make some cash
>>
DXM truly is a wonder. Easily my second favorite drug behind the good ol ganja.
>>
>>729593303
probably a good idea. you took too much, btw.
>>
>>729593353
Yes sir
>>
A dude from my hometown did a trip on 1000mg og lsd, fought some dragons and shit thought he could fly junped off the terrace at the sixth floor aka 16 meters. actually survived now known as the 16 meter king..
>>
>>729595327
1g of lsd sounds like total shit, you sure you have the right number on that?
>>
>>729586616
Isn't that the stuff that made Ram Dass who he is now? Pretty sure Terrance McKenna dosed him with synthetic psilocybin and he watched all the parts of die and he changed his name to Ram Dass.
>>
File: 1492448870394.jpg (32KB, 320x513px) Image search: [Google]
1492448870394.jpg
32KB, 320x513px
>>729596361
>doesn't know what a 10-strip is.
Gtfo faggot. Pic related, it's you.
>>
File: 1491777191131.jpg (457KB, 1300x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1491777191131.jpg
457KB, 1300x1090px
>>729585538
OP here is one for you and only you.

Imagine you smoking some of that real good shit and NO I'm not talking about that weak ass 4/20 shit. I mean that real Tina manure.

Now imagine for a sec that your in the middle of a kick back. you see the peezo been passed around. It's your turn. You light it once, twice.
take a deep hit. You exhale a huge fucking cloud. And then...

It finally hits you. And no not that stupid fucking shit of a high feeling, but a time paradox.

Nigga, you're going threw a real time experience.
high so strong
you feel everyone's thought's
feelings

expressions
you feel, THOUGHTS dude THOUGHTS.
and not just that but thoughts AGAINST YOU.
cornering you, trapping you, feel afraid yet? OP you do not know fear, my friend.

What's worst the the unknown, it is the reality that the unknown, exist.
>>
>>729596674
Nigga shut your face

"Estimates of lethal doses of LSD are higher than 10 mg (10,000 ug) administered orally, more than 100 times a normal moderate dose of LSD (100 ug)."

You or the guy you're defending is claiming someone took 100x a potentially lethal dose and lived. That's total bullshit.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.