[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you met your gfs, /b/? I wonder what is the most often

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

File: 1446673144041.jpg (297KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1446673144041.jpg
297KB, 683x1024px
How did you met your gfs, /b/? I wonder what is the most often way to meet a gf.
>goddamit, I need someone
>autistic screeching
>>
Through a mutual friend. Decided not to be a shut-in sperg lord one Saturday and agreed to go hang out at a house party. Met a really cool girl, talked all night.

We have now been dating for just under two years.
>>
First girlfriend i met by randomly calling/pranking people on skype

Second through mutual friends

Third one in a run down pub while being mega drunk
>>
I had a friend on the local swim team who said one of her friends said I was cute and here we are almost 3 years later :) Don't worry though man, it takes patience, and perhaps try to be less like a social autist when you are in social interactions.
>>
In a club cause im not an autist with 0 social skills.
>>
>>729583635
Thanks, anon. The problem is that I still miss my ex and I'm lonely with only few friends so meet through mutual friends is almost impossible.
>>
I like a more down to earth girl that would be ok with my Christian views and wouldnt mind that im not asper popular. Alas no girls like this anywhere near here. Not op btw
>>
Bumping for anons to help other anons
>>
She was the new girl at work
>>
>>729583854
Ahh, must be nice to have the drive to do something with your social life.
>>
She's the niece of a friend of my mother's. The friend asked my mother to bring the niece along with her to our beach house we always go to by the end of the year. Long story short, we flirted a lot and made out at the new year's eve. We've been dating for 4 years now.

Funny thing is, we always lived in the same city, but in no way in hell we could've ever met here, so I guess that's fate or some shit like that for you.
>>
In my class at uni.
>>
Anyone got any advice thread screencaps?
>>
>>729582776

church that my mother was going to, then i went like 4 weeks later, met my gf dated 5 years, engaged for 1 and turns out shes batshit insane, broke it off a few months before wedding, got my money back, have money now, feelsgoodman.jpeg
>>
a friend of mine was trying to get with her, she didn't like him but liked me. dated for like 3 months.
>>
>Sitting inside university sandwich shop waiting for omelet
> Random Sex Bob Omb sits next to me
> She seems really hyper and nervous
> Start small talk by saying "either you have ADHD or you're waiting on some gossip via text.
> A little of both she responds.
> We start hitting it on for a bit.
> Leave for class (human sexuality) and never tell her my name
> Next week, go to sandwich shop in between classes.
> Sit down next to Sex Bob Omb
> Talk to classmates in same table about astronomy exam.
> She notices me
> Chats me up.
> We hit it on again
> I leave for class
> She thinks "anon is really coo and doesn't afraid of anything"
> Decides to add me on facebook
> Oh shit, what's anon's name?
> Asks Kate sitting next to her if she knows my name
> Oh yeah that's anon. He's a prick and badmouthes me.
> She ignores Kate.
> Looks me up on facebook and can't find me.
> Remembers I was in judo team and tries to find me in the friends list of a teammate.
> Finds out my name is not spelled Anon but instead its Anone.
> Sends friend request
> Le me in human sexuality seminar
> Accept friend request. Send message "lol you found me?! How?!"
> She explains
> I say "that's some FBI level stalker shit
> She invited me dinner
> Took her to a restaurant followed by a walk on the beach
> We had too much fun and lost track of time
> Too late to go to her dorm room, the nuns had a strict policy that you weren't allowed in after 10 pm.
> Take her to my apartment
> She pukes
> Go to sleep in my small bed
> Decide to make a move
> Kiss her
> Feel that magical spark
> Realize she could be the one
> Tell her I don't want to have sex because I like her for a serious relationship
> She agrees
> Fall asleep
> Fast forward to present
> 2 year anniversary
> Getting creative on how to propose.
>>
>>729587804
Story?
>>
Met mine volunteering at the local spca (animal shelter here). Had to pretty much corner myself into a situation which meant the only reasonable reason for being there was to ask her out. Been going out for over 3 months now
>>
peace corps
>>
>>729588572

>be 17
>I decide to go to church again
>see a qt from afar
>say to myself i'll get her number if i talk to her
>2 weeks pass, i talk to her
>hit it off VERY fast
>begin dating
>learn that her parents are petty as fuck
>learn that her family is petty and snobbish even though they're poor
>GF was cool though
>Parents take her phone so we have to email for like a year and a half
>She gots to college that is 5 minutes from my place
>Meet up in "secret" all the time
>Year and a half later hit that shit good
>not a virgin anymore
>feelsgoodman.jpeg
>>> continue?
>>
>>729582776

when I was a neet I had to go to an employment agency.
my consultant and I hit it off straight away, started dating within 3 months (while she was still my consultant).
once I wasn't using the employment service anymore we moved in together

it's alright...
I can deal with loneliness better than relationships
>>
One weekend my friend convinced me to go to a strip club with him. Been there for a few hours when a qt 3.14 walks by and I got a private lap dance from her. Starts talking to me about her life and shit and then said, "Hey, we should hangout sometime." She gave me her number and thats about it.
>>
>>729589135
Keep going bro
>>
>>729588572

fuck it i'll continue regardless

> start fucking like 4 times a week because shit feels good man
>summer comes, pregnancy scare
>decide to want to marry because fuck it
>have good job pull in 2k a week
>whynot.exe
>Learn that GF is easily manipulated by her evil family
>I tell her folks i want to marry her like good sir
>They freak out and tell her no
>Family shuns her
>WTF
>GF then says shes not ready to marry because family isn't supportive
>My family was super supportive

> Call off wedding
>Still dating
>things are ok
continue?
>>
>be a sadboy
>tinder's shit
>okcupid is full of lesbians and sjws
>good thing that that's my type
>meet up with a high school girl for our first date
>we go to her band's concert, dressed nice and shit
>sit through the first half of it but the sexual tension is palpable
>nonchalantly leave out back door
>fuck in the backseat of the car
>i now fuck her almost every day before she goes to class
so the real answer to all of this? get lucky and maybe you'll fuck a high schooler with nice tits, maybe not
>>
>>729582776

Current gf I met online on one of those flash game portal sites. She was 14 at the time. 18 now.
>>
>>729589552
sure.
>>
>>729589381
check post>>729589552

Cont..

>Date for 2 years more
>Happy as fuck
>Still hitting that shit every week
>shes on the pill now
>cum buckets inside her
>Don't have any female friends at all
>Don't care at the moment
>Boy it hits me later

>FFW to December 2015
>Ask her dad properly to marry GF
>Father in law says yes
> FUCKYEA!
>Buy Ring
>Cost 4k
>Start my own business
>Not making much atm
>All good so far
>Jan 1 2016 propose
>from her side of family only dad comes to see
>My entire extended family showed up
>FUCKING DEGENERATE FAMILY OF MY GF
>Whatever have father in laws blessing
>Weddings are expensive
>Can't afford a real nice one
>GF gets spoiled by my enabling of her for 5 years
>Wants extravagant wedding for her degenerate family
>tell her i can't
> beginning of problems start here
>>
>>729583635
>:)
>>
match.com
I was having shitty luck with Plenty of Flakes and OKStupid. Co-worker recommended match.com and after a few different dates I'm with my current gf(22) me(28), she's awesome!
>>
My first girlfriend - she walked up to me at school (9 years ago). We started dating after. No effort on my part. Didnt last though, she was messed up.

Second girlfriend - Online. Mutual decision to be exclusive. Met up, had fun. Dated for 4 years. Events during led to some awful times, and she ended up killing herself. (messed up family, physical abuse).

Third girlfriend - neighbor. She walked up to me one day, asked if I was busy. Helped her out with something, got to talking. Ended up going out at the end of the week. Dated for a few months til she moved due to family concerns. (mother with cancer, understandable she'd want to focus on that).

That's it for now.
>>
>>729589875
>>729590168

Cont..

>Fiance wants me to quit my business
>It's my dream so i say no
>Don't have money
>No dates for 6 months, barely making enough for me to eat
>No plans, nothing.
>Summer 2016
>SHIT POPS OFF
>Working my ass off as all the work comes in
>Now can't spend time with Fiance
>She gets needy as fuck
>Tells me to quit because my dreams are getting in the way of our wedding and "happily ever after"
>Fuck that
> Cont like this for 3-4 months
> Fall 2016
>Have SUPER QT girl in my class
>She's based as fuck, super cool
>Friend has BF so figure no danger
>Tell my fiance about new QT friend
>Fiance goes ballistic
>Calm her down
>Go out for drinks with new group of friends
>QT friend is there too,
>Get hammered
>QT Friend offers me ride out of goodwill
>Say yes and home in 5 minutes
>Tell my fiance that QT friend drove me home
>Fiance atom bombs my phone
>Says i could have cheated on her
>here we gooooo

>Fiance makes me qui talking to QT friend even though just friends
>Insecurity is fucking annoying
>Fiance smothers me too much
>Still doesnt support me
>I have enough
>Starting talking with my QT friend again casually
>Fiance sees text
>nothing bad on texts between me and QT friend
>>
>>729591113

cont.

>She flips shit, pushes me and hits me
>claims i cheated on her
>tells her whole family i cheated on her for talking with my friend
>tells the world i'm an asshole
>woahnow.exe
>fix that rumor shit real quick
>degenerate family of fiance looks as it for opportunity to break us up
>manipulate fiance to break up with me
>fiance breaks up with me
>feelsbadman....
>feels ANGRY MAN
>Feels...

>Winter 2016-2017 sucks
>Feb comes around
>try to get back together
>it's going ok
>get super busy with my business
>can't spend time with fiance
>since fiance broke up still talking with friends
>Fiance tries to control who i can and cant talk to
>fuck that
>Fiance says it's either me or nothing, tries to emotionally manipulate me
>BYE

>Company is doing well now
>Got new truck, new everything
>Revenue is looking at 2.5 million by end of 2017
>Got money
>QT friend is now single
>QT friend has interest in me
>QT friend is in same business as me
>QT friend is going on date with me next week

>QT friend likes dinosaurs... i fucking love dinosaurs

>Pretty sure gonna fuck QT friend next week

Feelsgoodman.jpeg
>>
>>729591113
Go on...
>>
>>729591113
Continue sir I am interested
>>
>>729591714
>>729591830

Basically couldn't deal with her family, my ex-fiance was fine as fuck but not emotionally mature. I blame her degenerate family, good run though genuinely enjoyed the first 5 12 years.

Making money is cool too, only 24 this is awesome, feel like playboy but i'm better than that.

Gonna save money, buy land, buy guns, buy other businesses, give my family an empire when i'm old. They deserve it, no more poor house for me man.
>>
>>729591701
Not gonna lie, anon, you've made a jelly out of me. You fuck QT friend for all of us
>>
>>729592317

Lots of heartache anon, lots of heartache and headache.

I just got fortunate enough to be in the right place at the right time. Get money first then chase after that ass. Gonna hit that shit good after coming back from dinosaur world!
>>
>>729582776
gf was runway model (human coathanger)
was 17 at time and looking for new job. they wanted someone to get the props, set up props and remove props, cameras and someone who knew how to ms exel
>>
>>729582776
I'm an ugly loser with no friends and no social skills, what do I do?

When I'm not busy I produce beats or look for shit to sample. This is the best I've done. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAjYgBza9vY

I'm looking to improve and get known so I can make money off my work but it's hard not having any connections

So at least I do something... I really want a girlfriend though, I feel like the most undesirable human on earth at times.
>>
Meow
>>
>>729583133
>Through a mutual friend
This is how I've met literally ever gf I've had....which is only 4. But two of them were for 3 years each.
>>
>>729583854
>In a club
You do realize clubs and bars are terrible places to meet women right? I mean unless you're looking for a girl to just fuck and chuck. But girls in clubs and bars are generally not relationship material.
>>
I'm almost 26 with no friends. I have no idea what to do
>>
>>729585860
>would be ok with my Christian views
I have the opposite problem. I'm not an atheist, I'd say I probably believe in god, just not Christianity, and it's pretty much impossible to find girls who aren't christian around here, but I guess that's expected when you live in a small midwestern town. You should come look for chicks here.
>>
>>729596868
Damn. sucks that I don't have any friends. LOL fuck. The one friend i do have is in the same position as me.
>>
>>729582776
i moved in a student complex, that night i decided to play some pool and drink some whiskey. Afer a few minutes a girl asked me if she could play with me? I didnt even look up and said sure, when i looked up there was this super cute girl smiling at me, we have been living togheter for 2 years now
>>
>>729597196
Yeah that's actually where I'm at now, too. My last gf just dumped me about a year ago, we were together 3 years, met right before the end of college. Now that I'm out of college I have like 2 friends who both have no life like me, so idk how I'm ever going to meet another girl.
Everything is so much easier in college. I miss that shit.
>>
>>729582776
>partying in college
>at a wedding
>class at law school
>>
>>729597006
correction, the ones in clubs that fuck with you on that night are not relationship material, my gf goes to clubs with friends and were 2 years togheter now
>>
>met ex-wife in a work place, we hit if off after I quit the job though, we were married for 12 years
>now to be gf, we met when I walk the dog in a public park, she has the same race (chihuahua), we stay friends until my divorce which is within 3 months,
she looks like a petite Ellie Goulding with smaller chin
>>
>>729597549
wait, u bought a chihuahua?
>>
I met my first girlfriend at school in junior high. I was in a group chat with a good number of my friends and my friend's girlfriend kept asking if I liked different girls in our group. Eventually she guessed right and ended up telling the girl. We passed notes & shit, eventually ended up going out.

My second I met through OkCupid because I went full hermit mode after high school. I wouldn't really recommend any dating sites, though. They're only really useful if you've got a premium account but the subscription is just a huge money sink and not really worth it.
>>
File: 1490817256478.jpg (48KB, 628x442px) Image search: [Google]
1490817256478.jpg
48KB, 628x442px
>>729597549
>race
>>
>>729598041
a chiauhua is like a trap among dogs..
>>
OP is a fucking fagget for not responding
>>
File: 1484680018160.jpg (21KB, 460x532px) Image search: [Google]
1484680018160.jpg
21KB, 460x532px
Bartenders.

Pretty much every girl ive fucked over the last few years have been bartenders
>>
>>729582776
went to a friends house to play video games. she just flew in and was rip on his bed from jetlag and woke up and tripped out when we met.
>>
>>729582776
https://discord.gg/ZdjwRzr

i was born with her attached to my body
>>
I had one girlfriend I met at my completely fucked high school. I can't even remember the last time I wanted a girlfriend considering this horrible paramount situation.
>>
>>729582776
>born round the same time
>hang out every day since age 2
>treat her like my brother so she turns out pretty dykeish
>proceed to live the bros4lyfe lifestyle
>such a bro people just assumed she was my brother till she hit puberty and couldn't hide being a chick
>decided chick shit and dealing with chick shit was for suckers and nerds cause we were fucking 11 and cooties may not have been a thing but you never fucking know so we lose our virginities to each other
>claims she still only likes chicks despite either of being DTF whenever one of us needs it
>go nowhere alone and do everything together unless we gotta sleep under separate roofs though our parents all assumed she was just a straight dyke and had zero issues with us spending the nights together
>if one of us lands a chick we share her emotionally and physically and break ups happen for both of us because of this
>has chick friends
>girlfriends i get usually come from this circle one way or another
>actually landing them is either one of us inviting them back to one of our places, usually mine, and we tag team them though we've occasionally just asked people out on the spot
>bro life it into uni together
>hit the gym together, smoke weed together, hit the club, hit the strip club, hit the bar, hit up a sorority, etc always together like bros conquering the world
>recently moved from coed dorms to our own apartment
>have an actual place to bring chicks or dates back though we're "single" at this point
>get home from the strip club drunk and high as shit
>smoke a few bowls and crash on the couch watching and dissecting the april fools rick and morty episode
>suns about to come up so time to call it a night
>figured she was already out having been sprawled on the couch eyes closed for about an hour
>without even moving or opening her eyes just asks me why we never just dated eachother
>er-wha...i...umm
>cause we're like brothers and we both fuck chicks?
>>
>>729591701
>QT friend likes dinosaurs

Son of a bitch, you had me. Nice to see an old meme get a facelift. 7/10 for story, 8/10 for ending.
>>
>>729599794
>yeah but WE fuck whenever we don't got a chick
>....blueballs excuse?
>still
>uh....
>just think about it
>go out for a jog to get out of the apartment and process that shit
>leave for home on break later that day
>basically sweating over this whole thing for two weeks
>ask wise anons here for advice earlier
>say go for it and i figure worse case i can alway try and salvage it when this fails and best case scenario i got this shit for life
>got back earlier today
>managed to get a few bowls and beer in between us before shit got serious
>said yes but tried my best to ensure shit isn't going to seriously change between us
>second my arm isn't in its usual spot lounging behind the couch where she sits but is lounging around her shoulder i know i made the right choice

Tl;dr lock em down young or know chicks as an "in" on their inner circles and have easy access to them. Outside that just be social and don't fear rejection its not mortally wounding.
>>
>>729582776
>happn
>>
>>729588404
Thats cute
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.