[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend has been after me to lick and suck on her asshole,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2312.jpg (40KB, 1101x621px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2312.jpg
40KB, 1101x621px
My girlfriend has been after me to lick and suck on her asshole, that is not something I have ever done to a girl, is it safe, gross, what do I do?
>>
>>729561435
its not gross
but make her lick yours in return
>>
>>729561435
catch her after she showers. Enjoy.
>>
>>729561435
put the shower head right up to her ass to make sure its clean. get really drunk. use flavoured lube. hold your breath
>>
So how deep do you go in before worrying about chunks?
>>
go in the shower together make sure everything is all clean then go to town. feels good man
>>
>>729561654
That sounds scary
>>
>>729561668
its a different mindset, you have to see the chunks as a bonus
they are a special gift for a job well done

if you dont get the chunks it means you arent trying hard enough, you are doing a lowsy job
>>
>>729561668
Shit doesn't just hangout right on the asshole, you asshole.
And you're stupid little bitch tongue isn't long enough to burrow in there to get to any shit.
As long as she's clean and not a filthy beast then all it's going to taste like is skin.

>2017
>Still haven't eaten ass yet

Get with the times.
>>
>>729561435
i make mine lick it every bursday
>>
Find a boyfriend.

I actually had a gf get offended because I didn't want to eat her ass. I asked her if she would eat mine and she was all "that's fucking disgusting."
>>
>>729561435
Do it after a run and lots of cheese but before a shower for extra yummy nectar
>>
>>729562149
maybe his girlfriend is a dog or a cow?
>>
>>729561435
I always do when we do 69, after a shower of course! She dont like, but I love it
>>
Your literally putting your taster on. A poop schute
>>
>>729562578
She does not like it done to her
Or she does not want to do you?
>>
>>729562761
She dont like that I do to her, but she let me do because she know that i like

I never asked for her to do on me
>>
What's the mentality you guys use to break away from the whole "this is a shit hole" mindset?
>>
>>729561559
This except for the enjoy part. After a shower its just skin. Not that exciting.
>>
>>729563039
I have never had it done to me so I guess I will find out she says she loves it both ways but she says I have to do her first so I will not back out
>>
>>729561654
Virgin detected
>>
>>729563137

Put your dick in it.
>>
>>729563335
>This except for the enjoy part. After a shower its just skin. Not that exciting.
The excitement comes from a sex act with another sentient being you fucking twat. If you are excited by the taste of scat kys.
>>
>>729561435
My gf's asshole is ugly because she is a fat.My sister has a nice asshole but I can't get it.
>>
>>729563971
You have seen your sisters asshole?
>>
>>729561435
I was going down on my wife one day when she rolled over on her stomach and pushed her hips up. That she wanted her ass eaten was unmistakable. Hottest thing ever.
>>
>>729564135
Yes,but she doesn't know.
>>
>>729564197
My girlfriend does that I thought it meant she wanted to fuck from behind
She told me later it means she wants her asshole licked
I know now
>>
>>729564223
How did that happen?
>>
File: Not toilet paper crumbles.jpg (14KB, 260x181px) Image search: [Google]
Not toilet paper crumbles.jpg
14KB, 260x181px
Get her drunk, have her pass out.

Flip her on her stomach, remove panties, spread legs.

Get Maglite, turn it on.

Put Maglite base in your mouth (fag) and shime at her has as you spread the cheeks.

Watch for a squirmy movement around the anus.

If nothing there, enjoy eating food processing center.

If squirmy movement is detected, you are witnessing pinworms (E vermicularis) and should not eat taint.*

* 1 in 8 Americans has had a pinworm infection at some point during their life. Prior to the development of effective treatments, like pyrantel pamoate, the rate was greater than 50%.
>>
>>729564505
Get busy anon
>>
>>729564846
Yohoho he took a bite of gum gum
>>
File: 1487126534627.jpg (152KB, 1280x1106px) Image search: [Google]
1487126534627.jpg
152KB, 1280x1106px
>>
>>729565030
Thanks I will
She is working tonight so maybe tomorrow I will be an analingus virgin no longer
>>
I enjoy eating ass. I've only done it to 4 girls, the first time was kind of heat of the moment thing when me and gf were 69ing and it just turned me on.
Obviously the girls had to be clean, you're lucky you can just tell your girl to prepare herself for it first. You won't taste anything. It's not gross. Idk if it feels good or not, a girl was super into it and wanted to do it back to me once but I felt way too weird about it and regret it now.
>>
File: DON'T EAT THE ASS.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
DON'T EAT THE ASS.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
I've gotten sick twice from eating 2 different GFs asses FYI, so...
>do at own risk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqBsiHBjit8
>>
>>729563137
It doesn't taste like it and if she likes it you're an automatic badass in her book. There's really no reason not to eat ass
>Hurr Durr Poopie Hole.
A childrens medicine syringe and some warm water does the trick great, never ever had any poop problems after using this method to rinse.
>>
File: ass.jpg (178KB, 1100x826px) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
178KB, 1100x826px
>>729564975
I've licked a lot of ass. Don't recall ever getting sick. The pinworms only come out when the host is sleeping, so unless you're having sex with a grill who's been passed out for a while, you should be fine.

All the grills I've had sex with have had hospital clean taint, so there's that.
>>
>>729566465
No my girlfriend is very clean, it's just not something I was ever into
>>
>>729561435
>be me
>date; 09/10/13 (wife's birthday) 7:21a.m.
>waifu is doing yoga nude
>we both party hard and I'm still drinking
>from a far, I'm hella aroused
>I sneak behind as she just sat indian style
>I push her forward, she ends up in doggie style position
>I slide my nose down her ass as she frantically tells me to stop
>too late, the accumulation of sweat, deadskin, rehydrated dryskin, and a tad of fecal matter create a slimey, white sludge that enters my nostrils and causes a response similar to eat a huge dollop of wasabi
>she laughs, I am convulsing in the floor
>I rinse her ass with beer and start slobbering and licking her ass
just because chicks are hot, doesn't mean they're ass ain't ranked!
>HÜRR DØRR!
>>
>>729566465
>literally has shit particles visible on ass
Jesus christ how terrifying.
>>
>>729566966
I've been into it since grill one. I even got a grill to toss MY salad for a while. You haven't lived until you've had a tongue in your ass. Some grills REALLY don't like it though.

There's nothing to be worried about, since it's tasteless and as it's like one inch from the vag, they learn keep it clean from an early age.
>>
>>729567072
Geezus Christ, what are you, 12 years old? Never see moles and freckles before?
>>
>>729561654
True virgin
>>
>>729561668
You are hopeless.

I've had my tongue on quite a few female assholes, and it's impossible to breach the sphincter. It just can't be done.

>tongue is strong muscle blah blah

Not so much.
>>
>>729567072
made me laugh, exactly my thought before reading your response
>>
>>729563137
both take a shower get clean enough when you go down on her asshole for the first time ever as a tip get your tongue really slobby and just give it a good lick and go back down to the pussy and then go to town on her ass and you'll be fine. worst comes to shove it'll taste a little salty/sweaty
>>
I would do anything to lick a girls dirty asshole right now. God damn
>>
File: 1479261185466-b.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
1479261185466-b.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>729561654
Virgin detected
>>
Trying to get the tongue in the asshole is always fun.
Kinda hurts after a while
>>
>>729568362
That's how I feel every day of the week. Feels bad.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.