[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im 33yo. Is it possible and viable to start a relationship with

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: 1484952682438 - Copy.jpg (208KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1484952682438 - Copy.jpg
208KB, 750x1334px
Im 33yo. Is it possible and viable to start a relationship with a 20yo girl?
Are any of you in a similar situation?
>>
Possible if you can stand the immature shit she will take you through. That said - A (somewhat) young and tight pussy will make up for a lot. You need to control her and not her control you. It could work. It has for some.
>>
>>729505465
I have been in a similar situation OP.

I used to slip in and out of a fantasy reality regularly I had no clue, the doc sorted me meds and I am all good now
>>
i'm 31 and a started seeing a 21 year old gal who's coming up to see me in sydney in a few days - shes v cool and i know we could date for a bit but in reality i know that the age gap is ~maybe~ a bit too much and tbh i would be uncomfortable telling my mum i have a 21 year old gf. just ride it out if it's fun but just let her know the age gap is a concern to you and, if anything, she'll probably try and not pull any teenage bullshit.
>>
>>729505465
>over 18
Then yes, you're both consenting adults
>>
>>729505465
Are you a millionaire? Above money and can literally let her have whatever she wants? If yes, then yes it's possible
>>
File: 55c1860d83850.jpg (201KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
55c1860d83850.jpg
201KB, 800x1066px
Yes. The pussy is worth it.
>>
>>729505465
I'm 30 and I bang out 21 22 year Olds all the time. Most females go for older men. But not creepy old. So the trick is to appear not creepy, but cool, interesting, and "there for them". But im also 6'4 with a big beard, man bun, and I play music. So maybe that helps.
>>
>>729505465

Hypothetically, sure. If she has moral fiber and perhaps a religious outlook on life.

I say that because, at some point, your dick will go limp and your belly will sag, at least comparatively speaking. Be realistic about what you can offer her, and what exactly she is seeking.

I mean, it isn't exactly an insane or perverted relationship, just not the norm. A bit like investing in a pharmaceutical company... you could strike it big, or it could all go to shit with a quickness.
>>
you sound like just the worst person.
>>
File: 133069032270.jpg (291KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
133069032270.jpg
291KB, 2048x1536px
OP again
my ex was 31yo, and most of the girls Ive dated were around 4 years less than me.
I have to say I look a lot younger -around 25-27yo- to most of the people, so thats always a plus for younger girls.

The problem is I know there always be a point where she'll want to live around, meet different guys and do what people her age do. Or even cheating with someone she meets one night. I cant afford going out or partying like I used to do in my 20s.
>>
>>729505465
I'm 30 and my gf is 22
>>
>>729505805
>so maybe that helps
that's the only thing that helps
>>
>>729505896
I've noticed most women age like shit now that's to tanning beds, drugs, kids, stress, and partying. So I say go for them when they're in their prime 18 - 30 then just ditch them once they get wrinkles, tits sag, belly gets unfirm, and go into baby fever mode. Been working for me for a while now. Plus older women are boring and only care about money. Young ones will suck you off at a drive thru and try to make you cum before you get to the window, and they'll be happy to have that $5 blizzard instead of a $500k house and range rover.
>>
>>729506151
if you think she's going to cheat on you then dont date her, learn to love yourself first because if you can't then how is she supposed to. it doesn't matter how hot a girl is man, if you're worried she's going to cheat then its going to be a bad relationship.
>>
>>729506151

Honestly, unless she is just a 20 y/o Mother fucking Theresa, I wouldn't do it. Why?

Scenario #1: Your age catches you, she finds someone hotter.

Scenario #2: Your finances catch you, she finds someone richer.

Scenario #3: You get her pregnant before scenes #1 or #2 unfold. Enjoy bankruptcy.

Scenario #4: She's Mother fucking Theresa and you live happily ever after because God will punish her if she divorces you.

I mean, it really depends on how you define the word "relationship". You can certainly be fuck-buddies. You COULD make it long-term, but it's far from a sure bet. TBH she would have to be pretty homely or otherwise have low expectations, as I don't foresee you being Pierce Brosnan or Wolverine in /b/ form.
>>
>>729505465
If there is any doubt the answer is no.
>>
>>729505465
A waste of time if you're looking to marry. If you haven't had enough sex with different partners by 33 there is something wrong with you. Or if you choose it then know you won't have kids. Also keep in mind younger bucks can steal her at any moment, and hanging out with her means you won't have anything in common with her stupid friends and she with yours, and her family will think you're a pedo.
>>
>>729505465
post moar op
>>
>>729505465

Why would you want a relationship with a girl at that age? She is in the most illogical, irrational, and annoying as fuck stage in her life. Under 10 and above 40 are the age ranges for relationships, famalam. Otherwise, just have sex with them and keep them at arms length.
>>
>>729506821
how much is "enough different partners" to you?
>>
>>729507035
>under 10
>>
>>729506821
On the flipside you'll have the best sex (assuming she is normal and doesn't have bizarre hangups)
>>
File: Liara-Roux-In-Bloom-06.jpg (503KB, 2160x1432px) Image search: [Google]
Liara-Roux-In-Bloom-06.jpg
503KB, 2160x1432px
OP once again
Ive actually have a lot of pussy since I started hanging around with girls. But I know I wont be having another 20yo in the future unless paying or something like that.

And honestly, wasting my time at my age its something dangerous. It sure can work in the future with older girls, but most of these younger ones dont really know what they want yet.

I'll try to keep her as a fuckbuddy or something like that, as she is really trying to impress me and look adult.
>>
>>729505465
probably, no.

the rule of thumb is (your age/2)+7

so in your case she has to be 23.5 years old.
>>
Most young girls (18-25) have severe daddy issues so it's like shooting fish in a barrel
>>
>>729507081
I had 22 (plus 50 hookers) before marrying. As they say in various 12 step programs, once is too many and a 1000 is never enough.

The less partners you have the better you'll adjust to knowing you won't have any new ones once you marry, especially as the wife gets older and less pretty and more lazy about sex.
>>
>>729507207

I wish I'd banged at 13 year old when I was ten.
>>
>>729505465
requesting more nudes
>>
>>729507909
you cant math
>>
I'm 42. My wife is 23. Best woman I've ever met. It easily doable. She'll look to you for most all of the answers. Be prepared to handle the endless array of questions. Constant praise is helpful.
>>
>>729505465
To me a regular guy with common sense the maximum age gap is 7 years down 3 up, otherwise is a doom relationship for sure
>>
>>729508667

Tell more.

How'd you meet her without it being weird?

Do you look young for your age?
>>
>>729508667
is she for the money? because you cant never really know
>>
>>729508865
I mean after 30
>>
>>729505805
Man buns are for degenerate faggots that have no style of their own and follow whatever shit they see in Hollywood. KYS.
>>
>>729509146
agree.
Im so fucking tired of seeing the same look over and over
>>
>>729505465

totally possible. i'm 32 and in the past year i have dated someone who is 18, 19, 21, 22, 25, 26, 27 and 29.

i can say without hesitation the 18-22 year olds had the least amount of drama. the 18 year old was a guy (i'm bisexual) and he was actually the sweetest most mature/drama free dude i've ever known. the 22 year old girl was really chill too. both of them gave me a run for my money as far as sexual experience.

relationships are about chemistry and "do/does i/she have what i/she need/s" so if you guys hit it off then do it to it.

if you're talking about fucking some slut in the club and then going on dates, good luck but i wouldn't recommend it
>>
>>729509146
are you jealous? I get all the pussy I want. bet you cant grow a proper beard.
>>
>>729509386
why not with the club slut?
just because she can do it again some other random night when you are staying at home? or any other reason
>>
>>729505465
I was 41 when i started a relationship with a 21 year old girl and it was a fucking nightmare of cheating and abortions gone wrong.

Don't do it.
>>
>>729509146
i just have long hair mate and it's easy to tie it up sometimes. calm down.
>>
No you filthy pedo ass nigga yall need jesus
>>
Take a look at Hollywood for example.

You know any celebs being with a younger woman?
>>
>>729509981
yeah because that was all her fault for getting pregnant.
>>
>>729510641
maybe she was getting pregnant from other guys.

I think these kind of age cap relationships end up with the man being a cuck sooner or later
>>
>>729505465
If you are at very different places in your lives (ie, you have a career, she is going to be a student the next three years) then expect moments of annoyance.
if pic is related, I think I can safely say I wouldn't care about the problems and focus on the titties.
>>
>>729505465

I wouldn't know what to suggest because I'm sure there are plenty of good/bad stories to make it competitive, or I could be totally fucking wrong and the age gap almost certainly means disaster. However, I married a girl 10 years younger than me, and she was 22 at the time.

Of course, I got all the sexual benefits of a hot wife in her early 20's, but the age gap was definitely a defining characteristic of our marriage, which slowly went away as she got older.

The age difference was often apparent because I had the advantage of living 10 years longer and benefiting from the wisdom everyone naturally gains by doing so. However, she sometimes resented this advantage because I was often "right" about a lot of shit, and it sucks to not feel equal to your spouse. I never used my life experience to demonstrate that I was better in any way, but I wasn't smart enough to understand that she might feel that way regardless. I'm an engineer and a problem-solver by nature, so with 10 more years to solve problems (especially my own), I know I appeared like I'd conquered life, but my 20's were a fucking shitstorm. I tried to be some sort of wise counsel for her, but that's puts you dangerously close to father-figure territory, which begets even more resentment.

Anyway, there are a million great stories, too. We all work through metric tons of shit in our 20's, and as the older person, you have to anticipate a lot of the growing pains with which your younger partner will struggle. Therefore, you'll have to manage both the spousal and fatherly roles you'll play in the relationship, but it's not impossible.

Just know, a little resentment here and there can slowly grow in to something monstrous if left unchecked, and you'll always be the last one to know. So, go to therapy together periodically, or foster an an honesty in the relationship that neither of you knew to exist, because if she gets tired or angry about some of this stuff, she needs to tell you.
>>
>>729510745
tit was only the thread bait

and yes, Im already working/looking for a better job and she is barely in the middle of her studies. who knows if she is going to keep studying later, doctorate or something like that.

I dont have the patience anymore.
>>
>>729509386
>>729509827

ehh, i mainly said that out of my own bias, 20 year old chicks who get all dressed up and go clubbing are hot for sure, but not my type. i see right past the dress into all the mental issues.

and trust me, they are there buried deeply
>>
>>729505465

I'm 37 and got a 21 yr old to guve me her numer last week after I asked her out (she was the waitress where I had lunch one day and we sparked up a conversation). But now when I followed up with her this past weekend she's being a but evasive and I'm not gonna be pushy... I'm certain that I will eventually bang this girl though as I got her to type her number into my phone herself. She could have played dumb if she didn't want me to have it. Patience is key here.
>>
>>729508918
We met at work. She was an office assistant. I was a manager. She absolutely hated me at first, or hated that she was attracted to me. We started hanging out a lot when my ex left me... and it just went from there. It's been an amazing ride... I look sort of young for my age. Starting to grey a bit on top, but not much.
>>729509118
Lmao. Not even remotely. She's making considerably more than I am now... I helped her get her job, and gave her every secret I know to making money.

I swear, I'd be a rich woman if I were one.
>>
>>729505465
time is definitely running out. fewer and fewer of them will give you the time of day. unless you have drugs and they want drugs.

t. 40 yo guy who's divorced and expects to be single against his will for a long time
>>
>>729510641
>>729510726

It was another guy, she told me it was no big deal since it was just sex.

She decided to get an abortion not me, I was finished with her the minute I found out (I read it on facebook) all that was left was the arguments.

She got an abortion because she didn't know the guy or how to contact him.

Her friend told me she had a legit abortion but something went wrong, the placenta or something kept growing, she was bleeding so bad she had to wear a nappy to go to work.

Her friend had to take her to hosiptal or she would had died.

Honestly I am too old for that shit.

Nothing but trouble.
>>
>>729505465
Depends on what you want from life. You're likely wanting to settle down and have kids, she probably won't. If she does (whether you convince her or not), then don't expect to be with her some years into the future.
>>
>>729511996

It's actually the complete opposite. A couole years into a relationship (if yoy get that far), the girl starts wanting more stability and maybe kids while the older man wants to remain a non commiting free man-child for life.
>>
>>729505465
If that is her titty she is a keeper
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.