[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does being knocked out or put to sleep via choke feel like?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 4

What does being knocked out or put to sleep via choke feel like?
If you ever experienced it, describe it.
>>
It's pretty gay and you basically commit neuron genocide

Do it
>>
never been choked out but knocked out
kick to the head sparring, everything went to blue dots like someone spray painted my glasses.
Woke up sitting in the back with my master standing over me
>>
File: Ed_84995d_5446694.jpg (39KB, 638x469px) Image search: [Google]
Ed_84995d_5446694.jpg
39KB, 638x469px
>>729428690
I have experienced this from that exact position. It is not a fun time. It just feels like pressure on your neck thenit's like a sleepy time
>>
>>729429062
Master lol
>>
>>729428690

I've knocked myself out by falling and hitting my head. I didn't remember much when I came to. I remember falling and waking up after not knowing what had happened. Being knocked out felt like going to sleep but it was instant.
>>
>>729428690
Got choked out twice within 5 minutes of each other. You can't breathe, panic, then you feel super tired then instantly pass out within a few seconds of feeling tired. Then u wake up a few minutes later and it feels like you just woke up from a super deep sleep.
>>
>>729429951
was that during practice?
>>
>>729430308
Yeah the guy was a bit unstable then after it happened he got kicked out of the club.
>>
>>729430299
isnt it dangerous to have it happen at such a short interval? why was this allowed?
>>
>>729430493
sounds like a prick, is this bjj?
>>
>>729430721
Yeh it was. Entering a competition on SUnday in Dublin so i shall see if it happens again
>>
>>729431074
Good luck man. You know who you will be up against? Also what belt?
>>
>>729431464
Only white belt level so it should be fun. i'm not very good but i fancy my chances. Also i do not know who?
>>
Would you kindly please fill answer this quick question http://www.strawpoll.me/12763213
>>
Was knocked out for a second after a car crash from the airbag. Didn't really feel like anything, I felt the impact then it felt like when I wake up.
>>
Its clnicer than you think, it doesnt hurt, you just shut down slowly, ubtil you stop thinking
>>
>>729428690
like bags of sand
>>
>>729428690
Knocked out from a sucker punch to the temple. Something hard hit me. Next thing I'm laying in the street not knowing how I got there.

Never saw the coward.
>>
Do the passout game. Find out for yourself faggot.
>>
>>729433565
Damn that sucks. Was this at a bar or what?
>>
>>729428690
When you get choked out its like standing in a dark elevator while the doors are slowly closing. Its creepy at first but if you do jiu jutsu sparring you can become familiar with the feeling.
>>
>>729434031
Is it true in bjj some people will choke you out even after you tap or are refs strict when it comes to that?
>>
>>729433892
Walking home in the city. My friends were in front of me. Someone snuck up from behind.
>>
Hit my head pretty hard, got amnesia (literally forgot two weeks before the bang). Really felt like waking up from a midday nap, disoriented and all that shit. Allegedly I had a memory span of a minute or so for a while after, too.
>>
>>729434299
no. Its very rare
I choked 1 guy out in 3 years because he didn't tap
>>
here is the weard thing. Getting choked out and waking up feels awesome.
Its uncomfortable if its from a choke hold but if you choke yourself out with just putting pressure on the arterys with your fingers...it doesn't feel uncomfortable or bad at all.

falling asleep feels amazing and waking up feels even better.
>>
>>729428690
You know that old thing of cartoons that they see stars and the rest is black? That's not a lie, not a lie at all.

If you get hit in the head really hard, you actually can't see everything but black and flashes of white light sparkling all over the place. As for being knocked out, it feels like time speeds up tremendously. Everything is happening at once, and a lot of stuff happens around you that you can hardly perceive, since you're just lying there, trying to piece together what happened as random thoughts here and there enter your mind and time goes on and on until you can finally think clearly and then simply decide to stand up as if you always could. Standing up for that makes you feel dizzy. One eye feels like you're in a very illuminated place while other might feel normal. There is pain, but it's faint, pulsating, and not that much an issue until some minutes are past and you feel the whole of it.
I don't know about being knocked out cold, but when it's not too bad you still know what's going on, you just can't do shit about it because you feel like not giving your body the instruction to move as you slowly come about.

Also, for whatever reason you get a hard-on. You just do.
>>
I've been out twice. Once due to being hit over the head. The second time I was electrocuted. I remember feeling really weak then waking up.
>>
>>729435732
Having an orgasm with your neck pinched is better
>>
Been doing BJJ for 10 years. Been put to sleep twice. You dont really realize it untill you wake up from my experience. You wake up not not knowing what happened. Ive even seen guys cry and piss yourselves
>>
>>729436229
Wow how did you get electrocuted?
>>
>>729428690
its the exact same feeling of regular falling asleep

now if your asking what it feels like to be choked then firmly grasp your own throat.
>>
>>729429062
> my master
What are you, a fucking golden retreiver?
>>
>>729436252
Twice in 10 years isn't bad at all anon, you must do pretty well in your matches
>>
>>729436099
Wow. That's a pretty detailed post right there.
You get your ass beaten a lot?
>>
>>729436346
I was fixing a DVD player and someone plugged it in.
>>
>>729436252
>Been doing BJJ for 10 years
>Only been put to sleep twice

Yeah, okay kid....
>>
>>729436571
Do you not understand the concept of tapping?
>>
>>729428690
EROTIC
>>
>>729436571
lol dumbass
>>
>>729428690
During AIT, I was chosen to be the example for a chokeout. Pretty much tons of pressure on the neck, couldn't breath and everything went dim until unconscious. No real pain to speak of. Woke up just fine about a min later. Depending on your state of mind before going out though you either wake up fighting or wake up normally.
>>
>>729428690
All I know is that your butthole hurts something awful afterwards
>>
>>729436571
Nigger, I've been doing it 5 years and never been choked out. As long as you know when you're beat and tap and watch who you roll with you'll be fine
>>
File: carotid-arteries[1].jpg (10KB, 241x322px) Image search: [Google]
carotid-arteries[1].jpg
10KB, 241x322px
anyone can experience the choke out feeling.

All you have to do is press down on both your arteries on both sides. Find the arterie pulse, Use your thumbs, press down. You will get dizzy/thing will start to fade to black but before you fall asleep you will lose all the strength in your muscles so you wont be able to keep pressing down on the arteries and you slowly get back to normal

pic related
>>
>>729428690

My buddies and I had been play fighting. Later one snuck uo behind my and put my in a choke hold like in the picture. I struggled but couldnt break his hold. I remember my arms stop struggling and go limp of their own accord. Next thing I know Im laying on the sofa (where I had been sitting). I sat up and they asked me if I was ok (I felt fine) and we had a good laugh about it
>>
Hey OP I've been choked out a couple of times. Both times I didn't feel I passed out and was dreaming i was going about my day normally until I woke up on the floor. The second time was like a dream state.
>>
>>729436252
>Ive even seen guys cry and piss yourselves
Lol pissing after getting choked must be embarrassing af
>>
>>729436571
i've done bjj for a couple years, and i can tell you suffocating isn't fun. people tend to tapout before it happens
>>
To all the BJJfags ITT, do you guys do any weight training? Ive noticed most people who train bjj are fit as fuck even though the sport is mainly cardio based
>>
Never been choked out but apparently it can cause brain damage
>>
>>729438238
some do, some don't.
BJJ alone won't give you a great body, just decent cardio/stamina
>>
Panic and then blissful blackness
>>
>>729428690
Well, my friend convinced me to knock myself out.

All I remember was that I was on the floor and my head hurts.
But before that I saw black but with coloured blotches, like I'm on some acid trip or I was staring into a light source.
>>
Don't feel it
>>
I have grappled for years but thankfully never been choked out but I have been knocked out. Once in a sparring match and another several other times skateboarding, playing ball, and a few minor ones from freerunning.

It feels like nothing. Literally. The memory leading up to the concussion is erased so it feels like I remember all the events leading up to it but the moment itself is a little fuzzy and almost feels like a dream.
>>
>>729439519
How did you get knocked out free running?
>>
>>729439785

Missed stepped wallflip. Land on head. I tend to lead a very adventurous and reckless lifestyle.
>>
>>729428690
Being choked out feels like going to sleep. Sometimes you have dreams. Being ko'ed is like someone turning out your lights, like you're a marionette that suddenly had its strings cut.
>>
>>729428690
It's really not that bad, when I was younger I got kicked in the head and I was knocked unconscious, you don't feel anything initially but when you wake up you start to feel the pain depending on how bad the hit was
>>
knocked out twice boxing
flash of light (like a torch being flashed quickly in your eyes) then a flash of darkness then stars (like you're pressing on your eyes with your palms, sorry, closest I can compare)
After that mild confusion then calmness and gradual return of senses and awareness.

oddly satisfying and good to get knocked out at least once, gives you confidence knowing it's not bad or painful and releases the fear
>>
>>729428690
It's like if you press on your eyes or stand up too quickly, then nothing, then you wake up kinda confused.
>>
>>729428690
I got chocked out when I was about 16. It felt like my ears were gonna pop first. Then that feeling like when you stand up too fast but as my head span it got darker and then I was gone. I was only out for like 45 seconds apparently. It was quite a nice feeling
>>
>>729440428
>>729440555
hive my nig
how did you get knocked out?
>>
>>729439519

Oh yeah, and once when I was a kid and ran a stop sign on my bike. No, I didn't get hit by a car but my dad who got mad at me and smacked me for it. I remembered multicolored stars from that one.
>>
Being choked out is like going to sleep, except you are fully aware you're going to sleep, you don't want to and there's nothing you can do to stop it.
Being knocked out is just waking up with a soar jaw, a headache and no idea how you got where you are.
>>
>>729440428
Were you competing or sparring?
>>
>>729439963
>I tend to lead a very adventurous and reckless lifestyle.
that's actually a good thing, bishes love that, you probably get tons of pussy if you know what ur doing
>>
>>729428690
I once had a fat girlfriend sit on my back when I was leaning on a pillow, hyper-extending my spine in the wrong direction and pinching off the nerves.

I just remember my vision turning into black spots, and then suddenly coming back again like I was waking up.. But my body went into instant uncontrolled panic mode apparently. She said I was screaming incoherently and flailing my arms.

I made her lose weight.
>>
File: 1480307015592.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
1480307015592.png
233KB, 568x590px
>>729428690
It's my fantasy to choke someone out and, while I'm doing it, say, "Go to sleep. Rock a bye baby. Shhh shhhhh...time to go nappies. It's past your bedtime, little bud."
>>
>>729441665
once sparring, with 16oz gloves too haha
once in amateur
>>
>>729442140
>once in amateur
That's badass. Takes balls to compete in boxing
>>
only once. years ago as a white belt in BJJ. it happened extemely quickly and luckily out professor happened to be watching and had him let go. he then lifted my legs up and I woke up again.
>>
>>729442284
cheers man, I was a scared jumpy person before I started boxing 7 years ago, but it really helped my confidence with everything. Only had 5 amateur fights and went 3-2 but still train. It's unreal
>>
>>729442639
5 fights in 7 years is a lot for an amateur, each fight must take a huge toll on the body.
What's the amateur scene like? I heard it's not as friendly as most assume
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.