[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats up /b/ I'm going to sleep soon, but can someone please

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2

File: Android_17_by_saigoh-d5uop2a.png (365KB, 462x1366px) Image search: [Google]
Android_17_by_saigoh-d5uop2a.png
365KB, 462x1366px
Whats up /b/
I'm going to sleep soon, but can someone please explain to me wtf happened in dbs?
Why the fuck was 17 able to fight ssb?
i cant get my head around this shit.
SSB is starting to look like a complete bitch
>>
>>729407993
power levels are bullshit
>>
>>729408081
yeah but so is adroid 17 ffs
>>
>>729407993
If you paid attention 17 has been training and Goku was holding back.
>>
Both are holding back to gauge each other's power levels. Goku went SSB to step up the fight. At no point was Goku gonna try to beat 17 and vice versa.

Just because you autists don't know how to control your retard strength doesn't mean the drawn, buff men that fuck the cartoons you masturbate to can't.
>>
>>729408309
ok, so goku had to go GOD LEVEL (even holding back thats still fucking overkill)
How could a weak ass mecha human compare to a god?
even if he trained how the fuck could he still be holding back to ssb goku?
its fucking retarded
>>
I understand 17 getting stronger, but at ssb level? that's pure shit.

He should be at most at Perfect Cell level.
>>
i think you're underestimating two things here. One is the powercreep reshuffling how strong everyone was, since by the end of DBZ it was pretty much canon that no one could pose even the most remote threat to Goku. Second is how much the writers are prioritizing "training" being able to keep up with power-up forms.
>>
I haven't been able to take anything seriously on dbs. It's just the same stupid formula that dbz used where someone comes along who's too strong for anyone to beat, then goku trains really hard and eventually beats them, only to have someone else even stronger show up. Akira Toriyama can fuck off with this shit already.
>>
>>729412039
why is that okay in DBZ but not in Super though?

also he lost to hit and trunks did all the heavy lifting in the zamas arc
>>
>>729407993
dbs is pure shit. sad but true. NOTHING makes sense in this shitty anime
>>
>>729412176
It was okay in dbz because I was a child when I watched it.
>>
17 have unlimited capacit and he never stop of training
>>
doesn't SSG have perfect ki control?
>>
>>729412176
zamasu actually won too
>>
>>729412401
This is the problem with DBZ fans. DBZ gets a free pass on everything because "muh nostalgia", just like everything that was on Toonami in the 90s. Anime wasn't different or better when you were a kid, it's exactly the same as it always has been.
>>
>>729412595
dbz fans get so salty when a episode isn't straight up fighting and keep forgetting that goku was always stupid
>>
Park Ranger 17 has one of those infinite power generators that Gero hilariously did not give himself.
>>
>>
>>729412832
And now they're getting triggered over the fact that Goku isn't actually this lawful-good hero of righteousness that the dub made him out to be. Goku's been an asshole who only cares about "muh good strong fights" since Dragon Ball. Even Toriyama is on record saying Goku isn't a purely heroic character.
>>
>>729412987
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/wired-japan-1997-akira-toriyama-interview/

Toriyama: Right. There’s how, basically, Son Goku from Dragon Ball doesn’t fight for the sake of others, but because he wants to fight against strong guys. So once Dragon Ball got animated, at any rate, I’ve always been dissatisfied with the “righteous hero”-type portrayal they gave him. I guess I couldn’t quite get them to grasp the elements of “poison” that slip in and out of sight among the shadows.
>>
>>729407993
I'm still trying to figure out:
1. Why the fuck is 17 Alive?
2. Why the fuck is he suddenly 'good'?
>>
>>729414336
are u fucking retarded
>>
>>729408591
blue gives perfect ki control so it's easier to hold back

or something
>>
>>729414336
so much for being a DBZ fan, krillin revived him with the dragon balls. 17 showed up for a quick scene in the Buu saga when Goku was getting everyones energy.
>>
>>729414999
I vaguely remember that.
>>
The really f-ed up thing here is that Tien, Master Roshi, and Krillin are competing. Android 17 is probably stronger than some of the plebs from the weaker universes but wtf are these three doing taking up screen time?
>>
>>729415864
>actual martial artists that can use strats
>the options for universe seven are really fucking sparse considering frieza, the saiyans, and beerus combined blew up most of the inhabited planets
also why not? they're characters that haven't gotten any meaningful screentime since dragon ball
>>
>>729416105
They should each basically be insta-kills, with or without martial arts. It's a big universe, why not just make a few OCs?
>>
>>729416105
roshi is gonna use mafuba to knock down people off the ring which is smart
>>
So many retards.

Super Sayian Blue is a unique transformation of Super Sayian that can only be achieved through a mastery of Ki control.

Super Sayian 1, 2 and 3 are simply multipliers of power. No ki mastery required, its power is erratic and provoked by anger.

Android 17 was fighting a SSB but Goku obviously wasn't going all out, and neither was 17. Goku was probably using less than 5% of his power as a SSB. This still makes 17 surprisingly powerful now, but let's not hype it up more than it is.
>>
>>729416566
homeslice we got 11 universes of OCs in this arc. taking out the universes that aren't participating and the universe six guys we've already seen, plus another 36 for GoDs, Angels, and Kais, we've gotten what should be close to 100 new characters. granted most of them will insta-job, but still. also
>no killing allowed
>>
>>729412595
I never said the premise of dbz wasn't shitty. Actually I'm pretty sure I was saying that it was. It got a free pass because I didn't care as a child. I realize it's crap now. At no point was I ever saying that dbz was in any way better than dbs. Your opinions are fucking stupid because you are too.
>>
Muten Roshi and Tien won the martial arts tournament in the first dragon ball, Picollo is the strongest namekian, Krillin is the strongest pure human on earth. And then we have the half human half machine 17 and 18, 3 saiyans goku, vegeta and gohan, and then Buu, who is some kind of indestructible marshmallow.
>>
>>729417069
>It got a free pass because I didn't care as a child
This is the part I'm calling bullshit on. Since you like DBZ, I'm assuming you're either a Spic or a nigger, so... work on your reading comprehension
>>
power levels don't matter. they became completely meaningless by resurrection f, and the characters are actually entertaining for once. it's gone back to dragonball logic of actually being a better fighter than someone else instead of having x amount more ki.

goku had to go blue during that fight because otherwise the fight scenes in the air wouldn't have looked as good. that's the actual point of having color changes in dragonball.
>>
>>729412039
That's the same formula used in World of Warcraft.
That shit turned out the same.
>>
>>729417069
Dbz is just a big shonen parody, always has been. If you actually take it seriously you're missing the point.
>>
>>729417663
>parody
No. That's like saying Sword Art Online is a parody of the "trapped in a video game" genre.
>>
>>729417663
I don't take any cartoons seriously.
>>
>>729417286
You are literally autistic. I get it now.
>>
>>729417338
this guy gets it, power levels are bullshit.
Vegeta vs Maggeta was actually an interesting battle.
>>
>>729407993
you fucking idiots

ssb is a state of perfect mind and ki
within ssb goku can hold his power back much better than in the other forms. in a ssj3 he would probably annihilate his ass with a kamehameha
>>
>>729407993
This just proves Whis is a failure as a teacher if 17 was able to get on this level alone
>>
>>729414661

this gud
>>
>>729418464
this is bullshit
>>
If the universe is in trouble, why dont they get the magetta from their universe who was able to challenge ssj2 or the hit from their universe, or someone else from freizas planet with back the saijans or some shit anything besides have master roshi as if he will do anything
>>
>>729414661
17 had time to prepare
>>
>>729414336
They revieved everyone thats been killed bij cell (cell blew himself up trying to destroy earth, he was still inside cells belly.)

Hes not ''good'' hes being ''good'' out of respect for android 16 who loved animals so he is following his steps by being ''good''
>>
>>729408309
But no to train has power more. Inevitably faces down spare when super comes to up. Mind and skill mind surpassed born with
>>
>>729419380
is much but pleasure dick is late
>>
>>729418464
You're one of the idiots you're talking about because you're fucking misunderstanding.

There's base Goku. Then there's SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3. His power at those levels don't really offer the same gradient control as SSB so there's no considerably holding back his strength and power in those forms. Considering the writer made Goku go straight to SSJB it was because he 17 was mopping SSJ3 and it is implied to the non-retarded that 17 surpasses Goku's power in those forms. He caps at SSJB, but probably couldn't match up to Goku's SSJB past, I'unno, 10%? 20%? Point is, 17 fought the bare minimum SSJB Goku which is stronger than all of his preceding forms.
>>
^ I made some typos in that post but you're probably too stupid to understand anyway although it's pretty easy to understand. Not sure why everyone's freaking out about this anyway.
>>
File: ah.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
ah.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>729419553
>he still believes powerlevels are relevant

ahahahhaha

kys faggot
>>
>>729408591
Yes. If SS2 Gohan defeated Cell, who was more powerful than both 17 and 18, then how is 17 able to go toe to toe with a power beyond that of even SS3? DBS man. My brother almost doesn't even want to try to watch it because of illogical crap like that.
>>
itt: middle aged neckbeards who think power levels are relevant past freiza saga.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.