[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens if North Koreo launches nukes and/or invades its

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 18

File: North-Korea_3095073b.jpg (111KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
North-Korea_3095073b.jpg
111KB, 620x387px
What happens if North Koreo launches nukes and/or invades its enemies

Be detailed
>>
>>729392944
Within a couple hours, North Korea is a smoking wasteland. A lot of collateral damage results, lots of South Koreans killed, nuclear fallout, etc.

Nice dubs
>>
>>729393362

Who gets nuked? Who attacks them? What does the news say?
>>
North Korean cannot truly antagonize, it can only defend

the rocket launches, kidnapping of foreigners, and minor disputes with Chinese fishing vessels are posturing. In the event of attack they would fire all missiles at Seoul and prepare for a siege.

What would really be interesting is how you go about converting millions of starved, unskilled, and malnourished north koreans into a post-Kim world; a refugee crisis for China and South Korea.
>>
North Korea gets obliterated.
>>
>>729392944
I doubt NK could last for 2 months invading another country for the simple reason that it could not feed it's soldiers.
>>
>>729392944
>The little fat guy with the odd haircut says "Launch"
>Launch fails, like yesterday
>Little fat guy has his military commanders killed by being fed to dogs
>Enemies start laughing
>NK radio starts hysterical rants and threats
>Enemy politicians can't contain laughter; whole divisions of enemies forces disabled by hysterical laughing
>More baseless threats of all-out war from most isolated and backward country on the planet
>Chinese cry about the number of refugees about to arrive when NK fails and falls
>West finsally gets pissed off, walks into NK, swats away its army and fake missiles, kill little fat man and liberates NK
NK population finally understand how repressed they have been and, like SK, are eternally grateful and adopt SK lifestyle
>more cute K-Pop ensues
>happiness all round (except for little fat lunatic)
>>
>>729392944
They would be flattened by every civilized country in the world
>>
>>729392944
They have no nukes. They can't even get theirmissile off the ground.
>>
>>729393686
There's not going to happen such refuggee crisis, Kim Chon chang will use all the the population as meat shield, the rules and protocols to leave the country are going to be harder than before, North Koreans will get wrecked and they only could take a couple of south gooks whit them
>>
>>729393858
NK is a joke, Australia could probably roll them
>>
>>729393849
>more cute K-Pop ensues
hahaha lol'd
>>
>>729392944
all nations of the world fall before the glorious leader and we all become his grateful subjects.
>>
>>729394336
Are talking about Trump?
>>
Can't see clearly because gook eyes.
>>
File: weasel.png (33KB, 600x387px) Image search: [Google]
weasel.png
33KB, 600x387px
>>729394080
Yea the US would just MOAB wherever he's hidden.
>>
>>729392944
We get new memes. We make threads where we roll for radiation meds, spot in a fallout shelter, and a post your EDC survival edition.
>>
do you guys think nuclear war would get me out of my calc 3 final?
>>
>>729392944
Not worried, and besides they don't have the resources to achieve that. They spend their money frivolously on stupid things they buy from China.
>>
>>729392944

a couple irbm's probably hit the other side of the dnz, in particular cities like seoul, pusan and inchon

if the icbm's work as advertised, they may launch one to cities in the west coast, or a city in hawaii

suffice to say the retaliatory strike will be genocidal for the entire peninsula, to the north moreso than to the south
>>
>>729394683
I donĀ“t think so probably they are going to get you in a bomb shelter so you make your test and then they are going to take you out again to wait for the results
>>
>>729394683
Nuclear war with a country that can't even weaponize a nuclear weapon.
>>
>>729394819
THAAD would handle any missiles launched by the north, with relatively ease. lol
>>
>>729393849
this version is very legit tbh
>>
File: 1492327195482.png (140KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
1492327195482.png
140KB, 500x647px
In movies and games
>North Korea invades America. Wins. Kills many

In real life
>They cant do shit
>>
>>729394819

Can't the US take out most missles?

I know they have weapons for such a thing
>>
>>729393969

The threat is not nukes.

The threat is dirty bombs and a deliberate meltdown/explosion of their reactor.

It is very obvious to those educated that they do not actually have conventional nuclear weapons.
>>
>>729395686
Yeap THAAD, and some of the destroyers in the the strike group that just arrived are equipped with aegis.
>>
>>729395284
>they can't do shit
How are you so sure? I doubt you're a government insider if you're on /b/.
>>
the sources of attack,,artillery, are under meticulous hi def camera observation,ordinance launched,exc chance they will be zotzed by saw 30 cals,the source base, launch location will be smoked, ditto rockets,if a large attack,navy SEAL teams will find unh,plug him,his guards,bring back some of unhs mushroom green caps & colonels for a friendly sit down,
US and china may have agreed on, US team simply killing unh they bolt,,chinese armored units take over administration,relief.
no matter what unh may do,in the way of attacks,unit positioning,movement on the ground,I air,in water he & the military that would obey orders,
may get off a few shots,induce casualties,and inevitably get hammered,
>>
>>729397522
The fuck did I just read.
>>
File: 1363920914821.jpg (73KB, 746x514px) Image search: [Google]
1363920914821.jpg
73KB, 746x514px
>>729392944
Best korea will never do anything they are all talk. Years and years of talk no action.
>>
>>729392944

The reason why nobody has dealt with NK yet is because of the refugee crisis that would occur. China and neighboring countries do NOT want to take in however many hundreds of thousands to millions of citizens they have. It's a gigantic PR mess and nobody is prepared to handle it

NK's weapon system is infantile and it's not because of lack of intelligence, but lack of collaborative technology. They can hardly deal with their aging infrastructure and starving population. All those power blackouts they experience are probably because they keep siphoning power to supply underground weapon silos.

Were they to attack us, I believe the US would send troops in through SK. You would see China increase their navy presence and send troops to their borders to stop NK defectors from illegally entering. I'm not entirely sure what Japan would do. I'm not an expert in Asian politics. But I do know that NK failing hurts everyone in the region. It would be much easier and profitable to have a country that is self sufficient and self healing. I'm sure each major world player would try and implant their own leader that is sympathetic or working towards their cause.
>>
File: 1490119747635.jpg (75KB, 681x681px) Image search: [Google]
1490119747635.jpg
75KB, 681x681px
>>729395686
>>729396232
TBMD-capable AEGIS teams, to be specific. Takes 1 AEGIS platform to guard horizon, the other one to guard space.
>>
>>729398588
In other news, AMA about AEGIS. Samefag.
>>
>>729393501
North Korea gets nuked by every other country that doesn't like them
>>
>>729398167
Just kill them all. Like.. fuck north koreans, too many, they don't matter
>>
>>729398588
>he thinks missile defense systems are real and not welfare for military contractors
>>
>>729392944

Literally this: >>729393362

NK knows it can get away with throwing out empty threats because the US keeps giving them money. If they were to ever act on their threats, they would become a crater/trench and fatty Kim knows it - hence why he refused to act this last time around.
>>
>>729398917
Nice bait.
>>
>>729398694
how does a computer know what type of missile is inbound and start defense mechanics according to it?
>>
File: 1436904697949.jpg (65KB, 720x558px) Image search: [Google]
1436904697949.jpg
65KB, 720x558px
>>729398917
>acting all hard like defense spending is pointless
I mean, AEGIS components are pretty old, but I've seen them work. Remember that satellite that the USS Port Royal "accidentally" shot? Successful TBMD system test.
>>
>>729399140
It doesn't, but it will make a guess based off of size, speed, and altitude. It will then fire off a missile to explode (near) it, in hopes that it also explodes. They don't collide head on. There's also only like 4 phases of missile launch and I'm pretty sure you can only destroy it during phase 2.
>>
>>729399278
Protip: News with USS Port Royal and USS Princeton = AEGIS system capabilities tests. News with USS Bainbridge = SOCOM missions
>>
>>729399402
crazy that this can be identified automatically without human intercation - you think it can be penetrated somehow?
>>
File: kids3.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
kids3.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
Things are pretty bad in North Korea, most of the civilians are starving, malnourished and living in hellish conditions. Most don't escape due to generations of their family being killed off + themselves. I would imagine there is some cannibalism going on as well.

In the event of a war, a large population of the civilians will try to escape to freedom. If armed they might even possibly turn and fight with the South for their freedom. We would have another refugee crisis to deal with. The North Korean Army would be too busy being battered with artillery and bombs to stop a lot of the civilians from escaping to freedom.

Nukes would probably be fired as a last resort, air defense probably would stop most if not all of them as North Korea can barely even launch them. In retaliation they would get slaughtered by the U.S, South Korean, Japanese Air force. China would be upset but they wouldn't get into a war with the U.S over North Korea, Trump would probably be able to reach a deal with them anyway before that would happen, no chance that China attacks the U.S, South Korea and Japan over shithole North Korea.

Chinese role would be positioning military to stop the flood of refugees into their country. The refugees would be funneled through the South Korean border and the U.S would work to ensure some safety for refugees into the South.

War ends really fucking fast. North Korean military gets completely decimated within the first day. The rest of the war would be fighting starving remnants. U.S intelligence already has the location of all possible nuclear launch sites, chances are the nukes in North Korea don't even get off the ground (and like I said, if one does it either doesn't launch properly or it gets stopped by air defense) South Korea would probably also use EMP and completely destroy any computer systems the North does have.

It wouldn't even be a war. North Korea would get obliterated.
>>
>>729399140
There are profiles that you build. The USS Vincennes incident where we shot down an Iranaian commercial airliner was a profile gone wrong. It helps to know a little bit about the missiles that someone might shoot at you. In the case of ICBMs, you'd probably get notified of a launch, then look for something going really fast towards space. Once the missile is in space exactly what this guy said:
>>729399402
>>
>>729399712
>Things are pretty bad in North Korea, most of the civilians are starving, malnourished and living in hellish conditions. Most don't escape due to generations of their family being killed off + themselves. I would imagine there is some cannibalism going on as well.
Source or stfu. And defectors aren't credible sources.
>>
>>729399689
Yes if you launched a high number of fast moving missiles at it, then you have to deal with other defensive system aboard the ship.
>>
>>729395023
Yuuuuuupppp. We good mang
>>
Ay yo. Check. Em
>>
>>729399689
The fact that ICBMs require the earth's rotation/space altitudes to reach such long ranges is actually a big weakness. the SPY-1D radars that AEGIS systems use can see through about 200 miles of atmosphere. Once you put something in space, it's like a guy standing alone in the middle of a field, because there's not that much air in between to fuck up the signal (15 mi or something)
>>
>>729399834
>The USS Vincennes incident where we shot down an Iranaian commercial airliner was a profile gone wrong.
Yeah, no. The aircraft was clearly squawking a civilian signal, no way they could have mistook that for a military jet.
>>
File: 1468826420612.jpg (231KB, 437x650px) Image search: [Google]
1468826420612.jpg
231KB, 437x650px
>>729399712
>>
Kim Il whats his name is all talk no action.

He will realize that If he does push the attack button it will all be over for him within a few minutes.

Hopefully if this does happen no Nuclear missiles will be involved
>>
>>729399689
Penetrated like compromised? Perhaps. A lot of these systems are programmed in small secluded offices by a few guys using a nearly dead programming language like ADA95 or some shit. Few experts in the world; most all in the US. Each iteration of the language is released publicly but they're all shams, with the military contractors producing their own forks of it that look nothing like the originals. The code itself can't be compromised and this is done on purpose using layers and layers of progressive evolution. As far as firing something that can be mistaken or hidden from these systems, probably also no. I'm fairly certain the US has dropped special forces in darkness of night to drop seismic systems to detect NK launches. How the fuck else would we know they're testing missiles underground when we're literally half the world away.
>>
File: 1475423745226.png (698KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1475423745226.png
698KB, 785x757px
>>729399921
>source for something obvious

No problem senpai

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdxPCeWw75k
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyqUw0WYwoc&feature=youtu.be

Also considering what they describe, and the poverty (people starving to death) it wouldn't be far-reaching to suggest there is cannibalism going on. Everything else is 100% accurate though, the government there will seriously kill 3 generations of your family if you escape, and they have public executions too.
>>
Our choppers alone could just rise up and not even cross the border and take out a majority of their offensive weapons that they could use against SK
>>
>>729399921
there's been a bunch of leaked photos from 2014 to 2016, they're eating grass
>>
File: 1453081355899.jpg (77KB, 534x664px) Image search: [Google]
1453081355899.jpg
77KB, 534x664px
>>729392944
>Launch would fail
>Nuke falls back to ground
>Detonates
>1/8 NK is Decimated
>Main launch facility is eviscerated
>Kimmy was watching the launch so he's dead too
>America continues to poke Syria and give Russia the finger while NK is no longer relevant
>>
File: 1473136612475.gif (2MB, 287x216px) Image search: [Google]
1473136612475.gif
2MB, 287x216px
>>729400792
Sounds about right.
>>
>>729392944
the missile blows up within seconds leaving a primed warhead on the ground that we pick up via satellite and the US will probably launch a tactical nuclear strike on the launch area. And if it decides to "invade" it'll blow itself up crossing the DMZ if moved in mass and if not, they'll get gunned down from overhead since we watched them fueling massive amounts of trucks and tanks via satellite. We would literally watch them getting shit ready and already have planes in the air.
>>
Other question: NK people have normal internet connection there?
>>
>>729400792
/thread
>>
>>729400945
no
>>
>>729392944
Most of their missiles will fail and their armies will crack within a week.

Still the odds are in their favor to at least get one or two nukes out as missile defense systems aren't all that successful.
>>
>>729398588
yeah guard space
>>
File: 1450072880505.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1450072880505.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>729400792
>>
>>729400792
Nuclear missiles do not explode on impact. A chemical reaction must be completed before it "detonates" and that reaction can fail if the mechanical features are misaligned by even a centimeter. If it were to drop back onto their own territory, they wouldn't detonate it and it wouldn't explode. It would break apart and the uranium would fall somewhere, polluting a large portion of groundwater and needing to be quickly recovered by the shitty NK military.
>>
>>729400460
>and defectors aren't credible sources
>posts videos of defectors as source
Of course they're going to bad mouth the country they had to fucking escape from. I'm not saying North Korea is a wonderful rosy place, actually I'm pretty sure it's terrible, but these defectors have a clear motivation to lie.
>>
>>729400945
Just the hackers for the government, which are pretty skilled I hear
>>
>>729401093
>Nuclear missiles do not explode on impact.

Well this is NK we are talking about here...
>>
North Korea's land invasion of the western US is imminent. Nothing of value lost.
>>
>>729399140
if you have to ask you're too stupid to understand. and when it comes to missiles capable of deploying a nuclear warhead we have the schematics and basically know every single thing about them. There aren't that many, NK has like 3 missiles capable of launching a warhead and we can tell from satellites exactly what type and know pretty much down to the second when it's being launched.
>>
>>729399712
Is all truth, but u have to remember that NK is the most militarised country in the world
>>
If North Korea launches it will undoubtedly at South Korea. They draw no distinction between SK and the US.

That means that all of South Koreas allies would retaliate including, and most notably, the US would intervene.

What measures they take is up to the President and Mattis. But its unlikely to be nuclear because they can't afford more damage to innocent civilians in SK.

They are in fact obliged to protect SK under international law bc the US has 23K troops stationed out there.

It would probably end in some form of coup detat.
>>
>>729399834
No, we already know before it's being launched..... literally we know when the rocket is being fueled.... we can watch it, each launch site is being watched right now as we speak. And you really think that was a profile gone wrong ? Dude, your shoes untied
>>
>>729400131
no that's the strength you idiot
>>
>>729401298
Iraq was pretty militarized. That is until war broke out and most of the army dropped there weapons.
>>
>>729401214
Still, they explode in the air before reaching land; this causes more widespread damage than simply hitting a target on land. The reaction has to be started by someone at a control panel. And with the way NK launches go, who knows if it would glitch out?
>>
File: north korea.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
north korea.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>729392944
>>
My old professor was married to a Korean woman. He worked for the NSA translating all the calls that came in and out of NK to the US. He told me that if we went to war with NK that we would wipe them out fairly quick
>>
>>729401481
This is all poorly thought out and not correct. Just sit back and read what people who know what they're talking about are saying.
>>
>>729401093
theirs is a simple design, if the uranium bullet is off by centimeters it will still detonate but it won't produce nearly the same effect. However you are right they do not explode on impact. They are designed to go off high abolve their target. If it doesn't explode it won't rain down in a bunch of pieces of uranium and polluting the ground water lol. It'll be a solid piece dude there's no reason why it would break apart and even if it did it wouldn't pollute ground water that's not how it works. And it's plutonium mostly, not uranium. The initial charge that fires into the core is uranium usually but yeah the uranium flying into the plutonium even if misaligned will probably still set it off.
>>
>>729401887
he didn't
>>
maybe we can come up with a system to ease the refugee problems

most males would be killed in combat the rest can be used for food

females can be used to make more galaxy phones in south korea

so that leaves children and the elderly...

the children can be offered to pedos (like myself) here in the states so we can take care of them and use them for... stuff

the elderly can be thrown in the trash
>>
>>729401887
wow, so believable. It must have been busy translating ALL those calls.
>>
>>729402090
I didn't say it was going to be raining little pieces everywhere. A large chunk of radioactive material strong enough to set off a nuclear bomb, which happens to break apart in a failed launch, will have far more devastating effects to the local area it lands in. It WILL cause some serious side effects and I know everyone takes advantage of their clean resources, but it would affect their groundwater and that will hurt them hard. Meme all you want. It's not wrong.
>>
>>729402385
Of course he did not translate all of them. He was just one of many. Dumbass
>>
>>729392944
Get off 4chan kim
>>
>>729401887
>as if he wouldn't under permanent NDA for the rest of his life
>believing he worked for the NSA
>as if being a korean translator gave him any sort of military expertise
>who's the bigger retard, you or him
>>
>>729402396
no it won't. The material used is quite stable and doesn't degrade quickly. They'd pick up the pieces quickly and it literally would do next to no damage. It's the isotopes that are left after the explosion that are dangerous because they are decaying faster.
>>
>>729392944
>Every single scenario with different variations and happenings all end the same way with NK getting fucked up.
>>
Here's hoping the Norks manage to fire off some nukes at California and Colorado before they're glassed.
>>
>>729402516
I meant as in there's next to no calls between North Korea and the US lol. It's not like family are chatting back and forth... and he wouldn't be allowed to talk about it
>>
>>729402623
Everybody knows that calls coming in and out of foreign countries are monitored. No NDA needed to know that. No he didn't have any military expertise but he was definitely in the loop more than most
>>
>>729392944
Meat grinder.
>>
>>729402905
So that way we have shittier movies for a while ?
>>
>>729402936
there isn't calls to monitor you idiot lol and any calls that ARE made yes would definitely require an NDA to listen to
>>
>>729393501
>BREAKING: North Korea launches NUCLEAR MISSILE!
>UNBELIEVABLE: North Korean nuke MISSES Seoul, BLOWS UP nearby mountain!
>LIVE FROM SEOUL: US launches 12 Peacekeeper ICBMs at North Korea in retaliation for the failed attack!
>BREAKING: Pyongyang is now a SMOULDERING RUIN! Drones are being deployed to look for SURVIVORS!
>FACEPALM: Russia belatedly launches several NUKES at what remains of North Korea! Did Moscow not get the news?
>LIVE NOW: South Korea is now ONLY KOREA! Troops are being deployed to annex the former DPRK!
>SECOND KOREAN WAR started and ended in less than ONE HOUR!
>NUCLEAR FALLOUT may endanger Korean lives for DECADES to come! What do the EXPERTS say?
>>
>>729403005
>oh no! what ever will we do without our tenth installment of Avengers
>>
>>729402905
the economy would collapse without California
>>
>>729392944
OP's pic shows why the North Korean army is unable to fight. Each soldier's left foot is stuck in the ass of the man in front of him.
>>
>>729402936
What the fuck do you think NK and the US have to talk about? They do not talk to each other under any circumstance. Any outgoing communications from NK to field agents, I could believe as being monitored, but your faggot professor was lying to you and you're a faggot for believing him. Believe it or not, older adults *do* lie. Sometimes they become college professors; that doesn't make everything that comes out of their mouth, gospel.
>>
File: 3484128-rick.jpg (38KB, 610x446px) Image search: [Google]
3484128-rick.jpg
38KB, 610x446px
>>729392944
>>
>>729403075
OK guys I'm sure he was just making it all up for the fuck of it. Come to think of it though he did tell me once he thought he was abducted by aliens a couple of times
>>
>>729402396
If you collect around 50kg of u235 or 10kg pu239 you have a bomb. No rocket science.
>>
>>729403328
I'm a professor technically and I lie out my ass. Mostly just to get students to write grants for me
>>
>>729396123
Fuck right off.

There is not now, nor has there ever been, a "dirty bomb".

The whole concept is horseshit.

There's is no way they can be produced in any way that is actually scary.
>>
File: 59864480.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
59864480.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>729403503
>>
>>
>>729396123
dirty bombs wouldn't cause much harm at all, it's just people freaking out running around screaming while really it's just the people in the immediate area who will be damaged by the initial small blast and then develop lung cancer when they're 60
>>
>>729396123
yes.... they have nuclear warheads. they however don't have a delivery system.
>>
>>729401298
So was iraq and the only issue the US had with them was the drive to the capital takeing a month due to red tape.
>>
>>729392944
Let's ask The Fugs.
https://vimeo.com/23731470
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.