[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's time. No need for any context. Just vent and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 296
Thread images: 32

File: say it!b.png (52KB, 670x766px) Image search: [Google]
say it!b.png
52KB, 670x766px
It's time.

No need for any context. Just vent and let it all out.
>>
I'm a pussy with insecurities and I'm always afraid I'm getting cheated on for no reason
>>
>>729322227
I also have no friends. Like I've got acquaintances and I got people to laugh with and work or school, but I don't talk to anyone outside of immediately seeing them
>>
I have mommy issues and desperately need a mommy gf. I'm gonna shill for my thread.
>>
>>729322428
kys
>>729322342
im fine with that
>>
Does this count as a secret thread? I'm following a splinter of the cruisecest thread.
>>
I like poop
>>
I got fined $125 for drunkenly running naked across my college campus on tuesday
>>
File: log of shit.jpg (99KB, 467x467px) Image search: [Google]
log of shit.jpg
99KB, 467x467px
You'll never get to suck a log of shit from Andy Sixx's ass
>>
im afraid my best friend actually wants a dick pic. been bfs for 6 years and hes a homophobe ( both of us have a girlfriend)
>>
>>729322589
I'm also constipated
>>
I hope Brianna Wu loses the congress election.
>>
so fucking pissed and worried about all the drama that she tried so hard to hide well guess what i found out what the fuck doesn't she trust me enough to tell me i can help her what the fuck does she talk to some good for nothing bitches that arent gonna do shit why oh fucking why didnt she tell me or anyone important for that matter what the fuck i could fucking die for her and she does this shit to me pissed me the fuck off what the hell

k i'm done. thanks OP
>>
>>729322342
Sounds like me, plus I'm a functioning addict (addicted to painkillers for 8 years). I completely ruined my last relationship I was in from my addiction and insecurities. That girl was exactly what you would want in a girl too. Loved laughing at stupid shit, very caring, always up to try new things, submissive, would blow me whenever I asked for it. I fucked up bros.
>>
>>729322608
Sure, go on.

>>729322120
Yesterday I gave a promotion to the most incompetent member of my staff, just to get her out of my department. I consider myself a good administrator and feel crappy for doing that, but I was getting heat for her mistakes. Now she's not my problem anymore.
>>
SOMEBODY JUST FUCKING KILL ME ALREADY

PLEASE DEAR GOD JUST DO IT
>>
I can't get Jeana off my mind, after I dreamt about her last night, I just can't stop thinking about her. It feels wrong because she has a gf, and I can tell Laura has a crush on me. I just don't know what to do..
>>
I've started a new diet to lose weight. Thank you for reading
>>
>>729322120
Chicks with blue hair get me off like nothing else, holy fucking SHIT
>>
>>729322120
hola
>>
>>729322120
I'm worried I'm not with the right person. I think about my ex a lot. The girl I'm with right now is a good person, but she has a lot of mental health issues. Part of me wants to leave since I don't think we'll have a happy life together, but I'm worried I won't find anything better. Although, I don't want to keep her on the hook. She does love me a lot and is pretty, but she can become cold and bitter at the drop of a hat. She's incredibly moody. Advice /b/?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
I just had sex.
And it felt so good.
>>
>>729324129
>she has a lot of mental health issues
Drop her. The last thing you want to do is stick your dick in crazy. You're better off alone than subject to someone with those kind of issues and mood swings.
>>
I blame myself for her killing herself after we separated. I should've gone to the house when i got off work, maybe i could've saved her rather than attend her funeral.
>>
>>729322120
I'm kinda afraid my boyfriend won't like me physically when he sees me naked
I know that's stupid
>>
I think about you every day, Henry; I'm sorry that I wasn't able to do more for you. You should have said something before hand, maybe to say good bye or to put it off a day.

I think I would have given you some money, explaining that I was worried for you and wasn't sure what else to do that moment. That's why I didn't say more the last time we talked, I couldn't think of anything and didn't want to ramble on , annoying you.

We were suppose to explore Marseille together, though. I'm sure we would have had fun bar hopping. But now that you're gone, how am I suppose to do d some of that exquisite Savon de Marseille?

You're parents, especially your mom, isn't doing well. And your dad is quietly depressed. But, for me, talking to your sister has helped. I promise to visit your grave site when I'm next in France.

You're sister is a really neat person I found out. She found that letter you kept by your bed that I had sent you, that's why she looked for me; and I'm glad she did. I hope talking with me has helped her.

I really wish you were still around. Love you, bro.
>>
>>729322811
Kekekekek
>>
>>729323971
Good luck
>>
>>729324123
Hola, que tal anonsito?
>>
>>729324353
>>729324129
I should tell you for disclosure that I have been in this sort of situation. Back in my teenage years, I let myself fall for a girl who had loads of mental issues, in part because I thought I could 'help' her. She was also super smart, devoted to me, and as beautiful as a model.

Things got worse instead of better, her histrionics kept getting more severe. I finally broke up with her after a few months when she threatened suicide.

I'm glad that was a long-distance relationship which didn't get more serious than it was.
>>
>>729323781
I mean, Laura is a solid 8/10, but I don't think it's a good idea if I have someone else one my mind..like, what if I end up dating Laura and accidentally call her Jeana?!
>>
I hate my height I'm a fucking manlet :(:(
>>
gf won't do shit, abt 5 months in won't even let me grab ass
>>
>>729322120
i have no real, genuine friends
>>
File: IMG_2530.jpg (89KB, 811x948px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2530.jpg
89KB, 811x948px
Sorry mom.
>>
>>729322120
Im fucking terrified of North Korea. I honestly don't know if I'll wake up tomorrow.
>>
>>729324528

how bad do you think it is on a 1-10 scale
>>
>>729325286
I just lost a real, genuine friend.

>>729325336
Why
>>
I have a girlfriend, but at the same time I want to be a girl. don't know how to deal with both.
>>
I've been using a sex machine to fill my desire to be fucked up the ass.

it was so effective that i feel little to no pleasure from just jerking off anymore.
>>
I REALLY need to vent.

>Yesterday, around 1300
>Me and my roomiebro is shaping the apartment up for party
>Tell roomiebro I have a real shot with chick
>Roomiebro tells me he'll stay away, in case I can score
>2100hrs.
>Roomiebro is making moves on said girl
>I ask him "what the fuck?"
>He re-swears he won't make any more moves on said girl
>2400hrs
>He's actually fucking said girl
>I get pissed the fuck off
>Retreat to my room, to spare the rest of the party my sour mood
>Instantly everyone in the party thinks I'm the asshole
>0500hrs
>Party is over
>I'm the last one awake
>Can't sleep, I'm still mad as fuck
>I know I'm going to have to deal with "roomiebro" tomorrow

I might punch a bitch at this point.
>>
>>729322120
No, what about you?
>>
File: IMG_1815.jpg (55KB, 741x726px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1815.jpg
55KB, 741x726px
>>729325563
I did some stuff and she moved without telling me where and changed her number and email and all that shit. If I could say one thing to her it would be I'm sorry.
>>
>>729325584
i've also been chronicling the events in a massive greentext
>>
>>729322120
I hate that I'm fucking balding. My hair looks good to untrained eye, but my hairline has receded and my hair overall is thinning. I'm only 26.

Fuck male pattern baldness
>>
I want to stop loving her but I just can't
>>
Sakura, I'm sorry. You know, back when we were in class together, I completely ruined things. I wish I hadn't been such an insecure, immature individual. Things would have been so much different if I had just talked to you.
Taylor, I'm sorry. I used to be a better person than I am now. I'm sorry that I can't believe like you do, and that we can't be together because of it. I'm sorry I can't see your god.
Khloie, I'm sorry for everything. I used you for your tits, and to an extent that's still what I'm doing. God, I'm such an awful fucking person. You were my first, and this is how I treat you.
Mom, I can never apologize enough for who I am. For what I've become. I'm beginning to lose my capacity for remorse, and I'm scared. I shouldn't give you so much trouble, not with all the crap work and school are putting you through. I wish I could be someone else, but I can't. I am what I have become, and that will never change.
I love you all, and I'm so, so sorry. Forgive me, please, even if I don't deserve it.
>>
>>729322120
I don't want to die alone...
>>
>>729325754
>>
File: why didn't you text me back.jpg (118KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
why didn't you text me back.jpg
118KB, 1080x1349px
i'm not surprised that she didn't message me back ):
>>
>>729322771

kek, what were you charged with? What school?
>>
>>729325754
What did you do anon
>>
im so afraid of addiction that I cannot drink any alcohol without feeling an overwhelming amount of disgust and guilt.
>>
I want to tell my friends I'm trans but every time I open my mouth or think about saying the actual words I just feel like a colossal flaming faggot and I can't go through with it
>>
I want to be in a serious relationship this time but I just cant stop fucking different women, its like my dick is making the decisions for me. I wanna get to be serious with her but leaving the lifestyle I had before is quite a cumbersome.
>>
>>729322120
I've been actively trying to cheat on my girlfriend of 4 years for the last year, I am insecure and finding other women boosts my confidence.

Google is extremely easy to locate pizza and for that I feel pretty shitty

Parents don't know that I was recently let go of my first real job, and I'm too scared to move back home and make even more of an embarrassment of myself to friends and family.
>>
I graduated from University while my brother didn't make it past community. I got the degree (CS) that my sister had to change majors from.

#1 son, rly.
>>
>>729325958
How old are you ? Are you sick?
>>
>>729326135
i felt the same way about telling my friend that i'm gay, and the one thing that finally got me to do it was to be reactionary rather than actionary.

"hit me baby one more time" came on the radio and i said that i loved that song after we sang it.

he sang it as a goof, i on the other hand Love that shit.

He looked at me and said "What are ya, Gay?"
To which i Quickly responded Yes. not really giving my mind enough time to worry about consequences. Things turned out quite well.

Don't give yourself time to worry when you go to say it. Be spontaneous, Be quick (like taking nasty meds).

Ask him how he thinks you would look in a dress, Say something that will make him ask if you are trans, then answer yes before that little part of your brain that panics can have a moment to chime in.
>>
File: IMG_2597.png (15KB, 337x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2597.png
15KB, 337x324px
>>729326073
I got high killed our pets and allegedly threatened to kill her. I remember nothing, I was high.
>>
>>729322120
I really like this girl. Asked her 2 months back if she wanted to go out. Told me she's too busy and not really looking to date. I know she's actually too busy. She works on weekends and is a full time student. We hang out on campus all the time and study together all the time. We have nice conversations and it feels natural. Think there's something there, but can't really tell. Probably delusional about the whole thing. We'll find out in Summer when both our schedules clear up a bit.
>>
>>729326236
how old are you?

I did turn the corner at 25 and stay with one girl for 12 years before we divorced
a friend of mine married his hs girlfriend, after their 3rd child, he starts fucking around like I did when we were young

just do what you want, man
>>
>>729325654
been there and done that. At the end of the day, roomiebro is going to be worth a fuckton more than some girl he shagged. All's fair in love and booze at parties man, let him take the W.

sleep off the booze, suck it up, slap a smile on your face and high five him the next morning, even though it bites. you got this, this is from experience
>>
I earn 15k / Month.
I can work how much and whenever I want.
I have a nice girlfriend.

Why am I not able to relax?
>>
File: IMG_2564.jpg (59KB, 446x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2564.jpg
59KB, 446x325px
Floridafag here
Parents both died in a sinkhole recently
>>
>>729326103
I know a random anon isn't going to change this pathology. But tonight I got drunk and inadvertedly patched up two relationships with old friends by being stupid.

Letting loose and fucking up is a learning experience, I wouldn't be without it anon.

>>729326135
You are a colossal flaming faggot, anon. Be proud of what you are and trust your friends to be on your side. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a colossal flaming faggot. Everyone on /b/ has considered a feminine penis at least once in their life.

>>729326236
Be a man, make a decision and stand by it. It's going to be hard, but man the fuck up and JUST DO IT. #ShiaLeBouf

>>729326347
>Actively trying to cheat
Do what thou willt shall be the whole of the law
>Google Pizza
Stop being a faggot, anon
>Moving in with parents
Most of us have had to swallow that pill, but won't admit it. It's going to suck, but ball the fuck up and be a man about it anon. The night is always darkest just before the dawn.
>>
File: sadpepe.jpg (120KB, 514x409px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
120KB, 514x409px
>>729324533
>>
Mel the reason I never do anything is because I don't want to do things with anyone but you, but I know you don't need me. I'll probably end up ending it later on this year, but I might be able to hold on a little longer. I just don't want to live in a world where we can't be together.
>>
>>729322120
I FUCKED UP WHY COULDN'T I HAVE WAITED SIX FUCKING WEEKS AND IT WOULD HAVE GONE DIFFERENTLY FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>729326810
I will consider your advice.

At this point I feel like roomiebro needs to learn a lesson about "honor among thieves" and stabbing bros in the back.

A quick clock across his pussy jaw (he's a giant faggot about pain) is going to teach him otherwise.
>>
>>729324528

When he gets to see you naked, he'll think he's the luckiest guy in the world.
>>
>>729326690
I'm feeling that's probably how it's gunna have to happen
>>729326966
that means a lot man, you're alright
>>
I had 17 college apps out and I got 5 waitlists
10 denials

I'm waiting for the next two denials

I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do
>30 ACT
>3.4 GPA
>>
>>729327248
>>729326690 here

The human brain is a wonderful thing, But sometimes it can be a real asshole. It makes us overthink and worry about the slightest things.

Sometimes the brain just needs to shut the fuck up and let us have a damn word with people.

There is nothing bad or immature or dishonorable (whatever that means) about this approach, Sometimes you just gotta rip the bandage off.
>>
>>729327154
you got to let go. Even though you wanted it, who went out and got her? You can claim all you want but you don't own her, nor have a claim to the stake. You asked him to fly low and he didnt...it's a request not an order

One of my best roomiebros in college broke my nose, and I dislocated another guy's shoulder when we fought over it drunk. At the end of the day we haven't seen those girls since and we still get turnt up when we see each other every few months. Look at the long run, have a talk about why you're upset and see what he says. you'd be surprised...let it go anon
>>
Ate my sister out once. Chose to ignore it ever happened, now she doesn't remember and I'm super desperate to get back with her. Fuck... tried texting anonymous she doesn't remember it happened
>>
>>729326708
jesus christ anon

best way out? smarten up and make something of yourself. give her a reason to come back.
>>
>>729325530
At least for me 5, 6 maybe...? I really hate my body
>>
File: New-Clee-Er.jpg (53KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
New-Clee-Er.jpg
53KB, 728x546px
>>729322120

I hate, HATE when someone mispronounces nuclear!

It's pronounced NEW-CLEE-ER you faggot!

There. I feel better. Thanks Anon!
>>
>>729327125
let me guess anon...she was coming back after a long distance separation and you fucked some other chick? tell me more about it...I think I was in the same boat.
>>
>>729327710
Even if I did, she's gone. No idea if she's still in the country or has the name or anything. Must have been bad if she fucking disappears from me entirely
>>
>>729325900
Don't be scared bro. I've lost most of my senses and look how I turned out.
>>
I don't fucking understand how I am supposed to deal with this shit. I can fight myself, and I can fight others, but how the fuck do I fight luck? How the FUCK is it my fault that everything I touch suddenly, through circumstances I have NO CONTROL over, turns to shit in front of me? It has been happening for years now, every outcome is negative. Am I supposed to give up and lock myself in my apartment until I die? I don't mind being alone, but I fucking mind when I can't do the things I love because god apparently doesn't think I am good enough for SIMPLE fucking neutral luck. How the FUCK can it be my fault that the dice roll 1 10 times in a row? How the FUCK am I supposed to outplay anything when I conveniently DC just before the big push? How the fuck am I supposed to not go mad when I feel like there is a magical, omnipotent force that is making fun of me 24/7?
>>
>>729322120
My mom had a brain injury ~4 years ago, it was pretty massive, she was supposed to die. 2 years in the hospital and rehab and she live with me and my dad. She has a 2 minute memory span, but remembers past things perfectly. She has no physical disabilities.

I despise her. She barely cleans after herself, screams at the top of her lungs daily, and is very self-entitled, and treats people like dirt.

It's like living with a shitty awful younger brother, but is literally incapable of learning anything. It's driving me and my dad to the fucking brink.

Any advice? (Note: I am 16, and not a NEET with no friends.)
>>
>>729322120
im usually pretty grounded reasonable person whose good at being spiritually sound but goddam i fucking hate my ex gf for what she did to me and wish i didnt and could just be neutral about it
>>
File: X4E8W7e.jpg (79KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
X4E8W7e.jpg
79KB, 640x472px
>>729327813
>when somebody says ideaR instead of idea
it is usually brits

also "try and" instead of "try to" when they clearly mean "try to"
>>
I'm a sex addict that wants sex all the time I wanna fucking my wife in every hole she has but she is a bore in bed she rarely wants to suck or fuck and anal is completely off the ramble as due to my size of Dick it "hurts"
>>
>>729327891
If you're really sorry, you'll give her time and space. Pursue a noble life, live humbly, and bite the bullet about what happened and store it inside like everyone else. Word will spread to family and if she sees so much growth she'll want to check in...no mom wants to ignore their child's existence ...you got this
>>
>>729327739
A girl who thinks she is a 5 or 6 is probably an 8.
Also, the buildup to seeing you naked will put him in the mood to smash, not to look for flaws (that probably don't exist).
>>
>>729327603
I get what you're saying but at this point it's no longer about the girl, he's been coasting consequence-free through too much shit (I should know, I've heard about all his close shaves) and now it's incumbent upon me to teach this little shit about the consequences of his actions.

Chances are I'm gonna fall asleep and forget, of course, but let me indulge in my fantasies.
>>
File: IMG_0732.jpg (25KB, 600x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0732.jpg
25KB, 600x468px
>>729327891
I quit drugs and got a job that pays for my alcoholism and pay the electricity and internet bill and now all i do is work drink play starcraft 2 and sleep.
>>
>>729327201
That's pretty nice to hear
>>
>>729328129

Oh, man... I had a grandmother that added r's to words. Couldn't correct her, otherwise I'd get smacked by my mother.
>>
>>729322120
I'm fucking my wife's mother and sister. No one knows about the other. Sometimes it gets tricky.
>>
>>729328027

shoulda recorded stuff with your smartphone and got ready to take things public, anon. good luck and motsped.
>>
I love a girl that will never live me back. And she had a piece of my heart. So even though I "moved on" she's always with me.
>>
>>729326742
Are you me?
I'm in a similar situation. We're both grad students. We get along great in person, I have a BFA and her degree is in art history, so we can do the art talk. She's kind and smart. But it takes her ages to respond to my texts, she often apologizes and says she's studying or cooking.

I really feel like there's something there, and like you it is a relationship which I hope to develop over the summertime.
>>
File: IMG_1895.jpg (41KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1895.jpg
41KB, 670x503px
>>729328164
My family doesn't know where I am
I purposefully left the state and do >>729328247
so that they don't know where I am
This way if they hope I'm dead they can imagine that

If they don't they'll imagine im not

If they want to find me they have my phone number
>>
I wanna unironically fuck my cousin and my sister
>>
>>729328129
I've never noticed the try and/try to thing before but you're right. I'm never going to be able to un-notice that...
Fuck you
>>
>>729328313
>>729328172
And this too. Thanks anons, I'd like to think so
>>
>>729328680
Done it with siste, ate her out, fucking awesome. Problem was I never followed up now she doesn't remember
>>
>>729322120
Im just done with all this shit. All these people that are supposedly my friends. Like god its such a fucking mess I dont know what to do. Literally all of them are so thirsty and it leads to detriment in all unique ways. can you stop thinking about pussy for 2 secs rather than falling in love with some bitch youve known 5 minutes.

Everytime i say im done with them i end up backing down and ditch cooler new friends to hang out with these fucks that give no effort or enjoyment

Then there's that cunt that's hurt literally everyone she has crossed paths with and they still do shit with her.

Why do i want him to come to my college... never seeing any of them again would be the best thing to happen to me
>>
>>729322120
I really wish I could kill myself but I'm afraid that my dad would fall into alcoholism and my mother would kill herself. So I'm just waiting for them to pass so I finally can.

No one realizes my depression since I'm always the "happy" guy of the group and if I ever act depressed they just think I'm having an off day and I can't bring myself to tell anyone.
>>
>>729326784
im only 22
>>
I want a bigger dick and a stronger libido
>>
I have a Messiah complex and think God is leading me towards some ultimate death/destiny where I'll give my life for the sake of all our freedom, yet the enemy (the Jew) succeeded in brainwashing me young and for about 80% of my life I've wasted time with tv and videogames and only recently pulled my head out of my ass and became a decent human being who takes responsibility for his actions and looks to the well-being of his fellow man but it may already be too late as I'm woefully unprepared for the final battle which is supposedly at the end of this year...And I'm about to have a kid in three months!
>>
I have a really bad back but I can't afford to get it looked at
>>
>>729329371
congratulations on the kid! girl or boy or other?
>>
I fucked my ass with my dad's police baton and I am feeling bad because of it. Everytime I see my dad with it I feel ashamed, he is a proud policeman and if he ever finds out what I did with his baton, it would crush him.
>>
>>729329176
no you don't
>>
I really wish I had the guts to try and develop a relationship with her.
>>
>>729329525
Girl! Her name will be Angelus.
>>
We're visiting my grandma because she has osteoporosis and broke some bones. I've been with my brother all day making jokes about that (and I laughed my ass off in front of my dad when he told me because I thought of fucking idubbbz) and when I saw her in the hospital she was all "my sweet grandson I haven't see you in so much you're beautiful.." And stuff like that. Not guilty or anything but its funny

... I-i'm not a minor you are..
>>
>>729329622
why not?
>>
>>729329646
To quote myself from earlier.
>JUST
>DO
>IT

You're going to regret not giving it a chance more than giving it a chance and failing.
>>
I miss you Paige
>>
>>729328096

kill her it's cosmically sound
>>
>>729329555

iktf
i did that too with my mums dildo and i think she knows about it from the scent of my ass, i cleaned it but women can smell things
>>
>>729329729
>gibberish

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
I think about you everyday Jace
>>
>>729329779
You're right m8. Hell I might even have a chance... She does actively go on here.
>>
I have few friends, the friends i do have are either a good distance away or people I shouldn't be around. My conservative christian parents think I'm a fuck up, which I pretty much am tbh, but them seeing that kills me. I self sabotage any relationship I find myself in. I've become more anxious, less personable, and all around a bigger fuck up. There's no point in killing myself because that would just cause more issues than are already present. What do I do? Get high on whatever I can get my hands on and not think about it. It's great.
>>
>>729329859

put a condom ffs, i always put a condom on my moms dildo im using
>>
>>729322120
I don't want to marry my girlfriend but I feel like I have to. I've been with her for 4 years and I know that if we break up I'll have no one. I used to pull 8/10 honeys but now I'm boring, out-of-shape, and socially isolated.
>Guess I'll just marry her
>>
t-this video m-makes me cry eveytime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0
>>
>>729329742
it's just kind of a shitty basic wish, big dicks are kinda over rated anyway, once you're at the point where someone's looking at it, it's already too late for them, they ain't gunna turn around and laugh unless it's literally a micropenis
A big dick is really only for the person who has it to look at and feel pleased. Nah, there's better shit to wish for
>>
>>729330084
Get back in shape anon, give her someone to dream about waking up next to.
>>
File: 1489624042189.jpg (12KB, 294x273px) Image search: [Google]
1489624042189.jpg
12KB, 294x273px
im about to get a handy dandy
>>
I don't think I can handle this life without being high at least once a day. Everyone's a moron, and life is a giant disappointment.

I've been secretly using behind my gf now wife's back the entire time we've been dating.

I've been stealing drugs from my parents. Skimming a few here and there. Sometime I go overboard and eat half a bottle. I can't stop. They've figured it out and now they hide them. Feels bad. So guilty. I don't feel like i have control of myself when I see drugs anywhere. I just have to have it.

the only place Im happy is working. its easy. any problem i can solve. I work 7 days a week 12 hrs a day. i only have to spend 3 hrs a night not working. always excuses. never have enough time for anything. I'm starting to lose my shit. Want to jump on the motorcycle and ride away with all the cash in the house and never look back. Can't though. I really do love her. only thing im sure about.
>>
>>729323511

> gave promotion to incompetent staff member just to be rid of her
> believe myself a good administrator

No. You are not. You are the worst kind of admin. You think you are good, but you do shit like this. Remember, you aren't punished FOR your sins, you're punished BY them. You'll be in middle management forever, probably because you keep promoting incompetent people.
>>
>>729330255
having a bigger dick is better for sex
I also want to be able to last longer and go more often and ejaculate more
>>
>>729329993
Make this a rule in your life, and spread this single piece of advice to everyone you know that might be struggling with a hard decision.
>JUST
>DO
>IT

Shia might be a huge faggot and suck ass at capture the flag, but he got that part right.

You will ALWAYS
>ALWAYS
Regret the things you didn't do more than the shit you did but failed at.
>>
>>729330269
The problem isn't with her desire of me, but mine of her. I just feel that I don't have any options since she's basically the only person I talk to anymore.
>>
>>729330387
Id do it anon. As shitty as it sounds. If i could i absolutely would.
>>
>>729330327
>"Anon, come back to bed!
>Shut Up, just let me post about this on 4chan!
>>
it's 6:35am and I'm still browsing this fuckign board, literally any time I have something to be awake for I can't sleep, I don't even try anymore
>>
Moved into a new apartment. Couple of weeks later noticed neighbors are black. Next thing you know for the first time in my life I said to myself: "I hate niggers".
>>
>>729329945
I have osteoporosis
>>
>>729330710
What brought on that hatred?
>>
>>729322120
I want to kill myself
>>
>>729330698
fuck off yuropoor
>>
I had my first gf for a little over 3 months now and I realized I can't maintain relationships (in general) when I have a favorite person
Ive been talked to her everyday and its been months since I've talked to some of my good ol' friends. They send me messages but I'm never in the mood to answer or talk to them. But I'm always talking with my gf
And beftorr hed i did the same thing with my best friend (who i am also distanciating now), pulling older friends apart
>>
File: 1392864523489.jpg (46KB, 640x369px) Image search: [Google]
1392864523489.jpg
46KB, 640x369px
>>729329985
>>
File: hope=gone.jpg (126KB, 766x794px) Image search: [Google]
hope=gone.jpg
126KB, 766x794px
Saw my cousin fucking my dog today (like 4 hours ago).He 14 can't really beat the shit out of him. My aunt just sat there in denial. Parents can't (well won't) do shit. Dog has been lazing around since then. Mad as fuck going to sleep.
>>
I finally have money, a career, a car, and my own place. Literally all I want to do is fuck random sluts and party like I should have in my early 20's.
>>
>>729330751
*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...
>>
>>729330908
"hey guys, I know timezones, I'm a smart, can I have a cookie"
we're leaving the EU anyway
>>
These CAPTCHAs are fucking horseshit. How many fucking times do I need to click on the fucking street signs? And then you niggers think I didn't do it right? There were no other signs.

And no, I don't wanna click on every goddamned mountain or number until they all disappear. Who invented this fucking bullshit? What son of a whore is getting rich off my identifying images slave labour?

PS. Fucking poles that hold up signs don't count. They're poles. Not signs. Fuck off.
>>
I only fuck white girls roughly because slavery happened
>>
>>729330698
Same. Sometimes i dont try at all and just don't sleep that day
>>
>>729330971
lmfao is your cousin a horny jailbait grill? or a dude?
cuz if I caught my 14 yo male cousin fucking a dog I'd snap some pics, maybe a video then slap his shit
>>
>>729331208
>settings
>quotes and replying
>legacy captcha
you're welcome
>>
Tfw underage and desperate for sex. Arizona is full of some dry ass people. Kms.

Also those captchas... FUCK them in their ass. Stupid pieces of shit are so
Inconvenient and probably don't do any good at all.
>>
>>729330971
Film it next time
>>
>>729331302
14 yo little cellar shit not a girl
>>
>>729325958
We all gonna die alone and there's nothing you can do to avoid it, get over it faggot
>>
>>729331340
I will literally suck your dick.
>>
>>729322120
i hate myself, i dont do shit all day, am failing school. Got a girl but this bitch is the most childish person ive ever met, I BOUGHT SHOES that fit me too small fuck me, theres this guy that knocked someone out after a party and iwas on xtc and ever since i saw that i wanted to cut his legs off. I just wanna fuck some bitch but the girl that i have is kinda fat and always that we tryna fuck she has her period or her mom is home and im not even trying to honestly. Made me really mad i couldnt paint more eggs on time for easter (had to take em to the chapel)
>>
>>729330971
Beat the shit out of him anyway
>>
I have a very conflicting feel about lolis. They turn me on but I feel like a pedo faggot the whole time. I'm afraid that its going to escalate to real life pedophilia and whenever I see a loli I forcefully make my dick limp by thinking about turn offs.
>>
I can't quit video games, porn, or general time wasting browsing long enough to get my act together.
>>
I'm single. No mommy issues like the other Anon, but I think I look good enough to get one.

>Also r8 me
>>
>>729330782
I have never been around their culture for so long nor closed enough. And they truly behave like a bunch of fucking monkeys. I thought it was cultural shock at first, but everything they do is like if I moved in to an under developed society where education has been neglected and switch over to stupidity and ignorance. I do recognize black people over niggers. But in this case I'm sorrounded by niggers. I never use to carry my gun around the apartment, but I don't feel safe around this people.
>>
I desperately want to fuck my stepdaughter and would pay her or do anything she wanted if she would let me
>>
Tracers new legendary skin really turns me on ;)
>>
>>729331484
FUCK OFF we don't need no niggativity
>>
>>729331610
this
love you for this anon
>>
>>729331610
I'm right there with you man. I had 5 days off in a row, created a plan for things to do each day. All I did was watch YouTube
>>
>>729330387
Take it from me, dude, there's a big fucking brick wall in your future and you are closing in fast. You're lying, stealing and working yourself to death cause you think your job is keeping you sane. It's kind of simple. You are an addict, and it's got you by the balls. The clown car you are riding in is about to crash.

You say you love your wife.
Prove it.
Tell her everything. If she sticks with you, great. You now have a much better chance. If she leave, that was going to happen anyway.

Go find the help you need. It will hurt like hell. And all those people in your life who you don't want to find out about you? They already know. They just haven't said it to your face yet.

You say you are good as solving problems. OK, now go solve this one. It's the only one that matters.

Good luck.
>>
File: Sunsetgondola.jpg (28KB, 491x387px) Image search: [Google]
Sunsetgondola.jpg
28KB, 491x387px
Ever since I was a little kid, I was put through the autism program in school. I don't match autism very much though. If I could know the answer to any question at all, I would choose to know whats wrong with me.
>>
>>729331635
U fucking handsome full homo
Weren't you on a faceapp thread earlier?
>>
I'll never get over the fact that I travelled half the world to see you and you didn't show up. I thought we were brothers.
>>
Just spent 2 hours talking to a girl I used to want to bang so hard. She's so fucking boring Now and Im so glad we didn't fuck
>>
Fuck you you're a fat pig I don't know why I loved you for so long.
>>
>>729331830
I don't think so. Also sorry dude, but I ain't gay. If you know any singles, it'd be nice to drop in a good word or two for me. My nervous ass can't talk to girls for shit.
>>
>>
>>729331759
>>729331770
You guys ever put together a few days of productivity/normal life?
>>
>>729331654
Damn, stay safe anon. Here's a tip for ya: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47Yxa9IeJEc
>>
holy fucking shit
>>
Really want to build a $1100 gaming pc but im cheap af. What do?
>>
>>729331703
Give us some sort of contact info, and we'll figure out her price for you.
>>
>>729331610
I deleted my reddit account, I deleted my imgur account, I kept getting into stupid fucking arguments with shitlords I didn't care about, now here I am.
it's got to the point where playing a game instead of shitting around, browsing bullshit websites feels like an achievement
>>
>>729323370

Get her back?
>>
>>729322120
I'm worthless
>>
>>729332090
build a $10 gaming pc
>>
>>729322342
My actual life
>>
>>729331978
Nope, i can't help you with that mate but I wish you good luck
>>
>>729331564
feels ...

I got 2 inappropriate bonners this week. Which is no big deal, but then went home and fapped about it some more.
>>
>>729332121
I deleted all my shit and got it all back a million times. Quit games repeatedly, reset youtube subscriptions and history for only useful things, got banned from 4chin... Always end up right back here arguing with retards over bullshit.
>>
>>729330535
>Remember, you aren't punished FOR your sins, you're punished BY them

Great advice, thank you /b/
good to see there is still something to be found here
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>729332227
ez
>>
>>729332043
Definitely been productive, but it's like if I ever take a day to relax then I end up on a lazy binge. As for a normal life, not really recently. Do bare minimum to pass college courses and spend all free time with games/youtube/netflix.
>>
>>729332104
Shes just under legal age and id be a pedo for that plus i love her to much to fuck her head/life up like that so would never act on it. Its just what i would be willing to do thanks tho
>>
>>729332043
im in school so heres what i do:
wake up too late, i go to sschool with my brother, hes always waiting for me
be in school, dont do shit, dont listen, dont write anything down
come home from school, eat something, take a shit, lay in bed and be on the computer till like 1 - 2 in the night, could be longer but i pass out
i probably did have some days of productivity but thats because IF I DIDNT I WOULD FAIL EVERYTING and would let down everyone and would probably kms
>>
I tried to go straight-edge full-on discipline overachiever mode several times all of which have been devastating failures. Here's to my next attempt!
>>
Hi Kate Zimmermann. Your parents, coworkers, and all of your friends except for Britt now know:

- You sexually assaulted someone on camera, on film, in front of a bunch of strangers

- You let a guy put his dick in you without a condom, and while you don't remember his name you remember how much money he had and his HPV

- It doesn't matter if they have a boyfriend or girlfriend, you'll fuck anything that moves

- You rented an apartment you hardly lived in just in case your parents were in town cause you cohabited with the very same woman your Mom warned you about

- You let your ex open your relationship up because you have no spine and let her walk all over you

- The facade you put on display is now invalid but that doesn't stop you from pretending you're not a gold digging autist with no real friends

Oh, and your Craigslist post was as close as you've ever came to admitting you've made some magnificent fuck ups in your life.

How paltry of a payment will you be getting once your Dad passes away? Surely you won't get half cause the same parents who paid for everything in your life must be let down knowing they tried their best but raised a monster.

Feel free to remind her, along with Mom & Dad:

Karl & Margaret Zimmermann
1408 William Penn Ln
Wilmington, DE 19803

katzimmer@gmail
twolle@gmail

IG
katzimmer0

Twitter
@katzimmer0
@tw0lle

God bless Rony Corp.
>>
>>729332578
Hey, that's literally me a few years ago. Now I go to work, put on a facade about who I am and how I spend my free time, then return here and spend all day and night on the internet doing nothing.
>>
>>729332735
Just out of interest, what is legal age where you are?

But anyway, that's fair. We'll still be here when she gets older.
>>
>>729331927

low self esteem
>>
was getting a strip dance from a drunk girl at a party last night.

Then a sober white knight stopped it. fuck
>>
>>729332735
nah man we'll work l something out where she has to be blindfolded
>>
>>729332528
Thats a little Caesars box so thats half the price right there. Kek
>>
File: 1492198492165.jpg (54KB, 780x653px) Image search: [Google]
1492198492165.jpg
54KB, 780x653px
I fell in love with a girl I met online four years ago. Told her how I felt, and she said she didn't want to do anything right now because of how her old relationship turned out. Right after saying this, she led me on telling me she loved me and cared about me. I ended up blocking all contact with her after some shit went down, but I can't stop thinking about her.
>>
I've been internet stalking Natalie for almost ten years now. trying to lose weight and lift weights and learn to overcome my autistmo mentality for if I ever run across her again. Pic unrelated It's a different Natalie.
>>
>>729332869
What do you tell people about how you spend your time? Is it something you'd actually like to spend your time on?
>>
>>729333073
>trying to lose weight and lift weights

Just lift yourself, man.
>>
>>729333128
Things I used to do. Reading, working out, going out. Back when I was only partially addicted.
>>
hi
>>
>>729332148
Nope, I tried but she moved on. I don't blame her and I've accepted it.
>>
sup
>>
lol xd
>>
hii
>>
i saw iliza's nudes and they were fucking awesome :D
>>
Fucking Free Cities with pregnancy mod ... I'm ruined.
>>
>>729332882
17 is legal age of consent but i always look at legal age being 18
>>
I know the solution to all of my problems, and have the means to do them, too. I will not execute those solutions because I am too lazy.
>>
>>729331033
You made me cry
>>
>>729333580
Verily, you do you man.
>>
>>729333225
Go read
>>
I don't know whether to just give up trying to look for a gf or keep on. I'm a ugly manlet with a small dick. And I don't want to pass on my inferior genes
>>
>>729333333
>>
>>729333310
nm hbu
>>
File: i_hug_that_feel.png (31KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
i_hug_that_feel.png
31KB, 500x461px
>>729328027
>>
File: BUTTFACE.jpg (21KB, 281x395px) Image search: [Google]
BUTTFACE.jpg
21KB, 281x395px
Whenever I go to the bank drive through to make a deposit with the pneumatic tube, I make a point to fart into the canister.
>>
>>729331635
Can I call you Daddy?
>>
I'm lonely as shit and everything in my life (including browsing this site) is just a distraction from the loneliness. I'm literally tearing up writing this.
>>
im bored and need something to do

suggestions?
>>
>>729333979
post nudes
>>
>>729333979
eat glass
>>
>>729322120
just tasted own cum
>>
THIS BOARD HAS TOO MUCH POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORN
>>
I hate her. I hate that she won. I hate that she got the last laugh. I hate that she dumped me for someone else. I hate that she is happier than me. I hate what I see in the mirror. I hate my thoughts. I hate looking so weak, being so emotional, and not being considered a real man. I hate that we met on a reality show for the whole world to see and to laugh at me. I hate myself. I really do.
>>
>>729333885
the year after I left school, I couldn't find a job, I was basicly just in my room alone, all day, filling in bullshit online applications and never getting any responses. It's soul destroying and the loneliness was fuckign crippling.
It got to the point where my main source of human interaction was talking to people on runescape, shit was rough
>>
>>729334079
no it doesn't
>>
>>729333687
That's great advice.
>>
>>729325474
imagine how they feel fuck face
>>
>>729333979
Kys
>>
>>729333687
Y'know what? Forget that last post.

Fuck you. I will go read. This place sucks dick anyhow.
>>
>>729334371
>>729334051
Found the edgelords
>>
>>729323971
Nice just stay on it and you'll get your goal
>>
>>729322227
Never been cheated on but I always worry even with super loyal girls. Also get jealous as fuck
>>
File: lI8ie4y.jpg (182KB, 864x576px) Image search: [Google]
lI8ie4y.jpg
182KB, 864x576px
>>729322120

https://youtu.be/ECe1W-K1dlU
>>
>>729334338
are you actually sympathizing with north korea?
>>
>>729328210

been exactly where you are too bro. At the end of the day, you learn that the girl has a choice, and she chose your roomiebro. Think of it more as a competition to encourage you to step your game up. All is fair in sex and booze, and you can't really claim a girl like "dibs". That's beta shit.
>>
>>729326872
fuck you
>>
>>729334437
got em
>>
>>729323370
What I wouldn't give to go back to that very first time I thought 2 5/500 vicodins was the best thing in the world
>>
I'm not as happy as I thought I would be. I really wish I would have taken a chance and really live life rather than the same old song and dance.
>>
married to a beautiful black woman and have a beautiful mixed baby together

love my beautiful black woman and baby

hate my beautiful black womans nigger family and all there little badass nappy headed nigglets running around. wish i didnt have to subject my kid to these grape juice enraged monkeys
>>
I want to be normal and/or better but I'm so not normal. What do I do?
>>
>>729324129
Depends on what mental health issue?
But let's just forget that if your not happy with her now what makes you think you'll be happy later?
>>
I wanna buy an laptop,buy i dont know what to buy...
>>
>>729323620
kill-9 kill-9 kill-9 kill-9
hope that helps you lol
>>
>>729333979
Watch some documentaries and get educated about random stuff so you can give fun facts to people and they'll think you're smart and know a bit of everything
>>
I cant handle life anymore. I can't handle his bs anymore. I'm an anti social pile of anxiety and depression with no friends and a boyfriend who is just about scared of his own shadow. I love him. I really do. But I can't even be in the next room without him freaking out. He has such separation anxiety that I feel like I'm pulling my own skin off to get him away for even a second. And everything is on his terms. Always. He always turns it on me if I try to call him out when he's acting like an asshole but he can tell me in being a bitch whenever he wants and alway bring up the past like I can change it. Sometimes I wish I had never gotten back with him. I'm in to deep and if I leave him again he will surly kill himself and I will be to blame. I transfer to a different college out of state in a few months so that might help him grow up to be without me but I have a feeling it will only make it worse.. I wish he would start acting like a 23 almost 24 year old and not a toddler.. any advice /b/?
>>
>>729334126
Thats where I'm at right now. Endless hours of filling out applications yet nobody responds or gives any feedback at all. It makes you feel worthless when you cant even land a shit tier job fresh out of uni.
>>
>>729334079
And bad porn :(
>>
>>729334543
Oh sure, she had a choice.

But so did he. He chose not to honor his word. He's not even worth the sounds coming out of his mouth-hole, so it's about time someone shut it for a while.
>>
>>729334969
you're bf is insane
>leave him
>>
>>729322120
Brother has done fucked up his life. 26, 3 kids, one income thats 15/hr, wife that literally just bitches and spits out kids. He constantly has to front out money to make sure he doesn't lose his kids or the roof on his head.

And I am a 21 yr old with no debt, 25,000$ to my name and paid for college and no matter what happens by dad still thinks I'm the failure and doing enough even though I'm going to be working and going to college at the same time here soon.
>>
God I was such a cringeworthy cunt when I was a kid.
>>
Everyone thinks I'm really smart and I'm not failing out of college but I lost quite a hefty amount of financial aid and I can't seem to fix my issue since I just keep on not doing my homework for one of my major classes(computer science) I like think I understand anything but when it comes down to doing it I freeze and I'm a giant idiot even though I can help anyone with my class
>>
>>729334969
Let's see:
1) He makes you feel like shit
2) It's always your fault
3) If you leave, he'll kill himself and it will somehow be your fault.

Answer: Dump the mother fucker (DTMF) Then go read some Dan Savage. He get's emails about this shit all the time. His response: DTMF. Your asshole boyfriend is not your fault. Your asshole boyfriend is putting his shit on you because he's too insecure to deal.

DTMF.
>>
>>729335310
We all were

>tfw your 10yr old dream was to take over the world
>>
>>729335310
We all were anon, we all were..
>>
>>729334709
I know what you mean, I used to take 3 5mgs and be fucked up for hours. Now I take 10 a day sometimes (5/5 more 12 hours later) and the high lasts maybe an hour.
>>
I'm only on 4chan waiting for my ex's new boyfriend to post her nude pics
>>
>>729335663
Ten quantity of 10mgs a day*
>>
I disowned my parents and their response was to demand back things they gave me when I helped them move house.

I want to set fire to all of it
>>
basically, i was talking to this girl for a few months, evolved to flirting, sent pics of each other, and said we were going to fuck sometime. i told her last week that i had developed feelings for her, and the cunt tells me that she's actually been talking to somebody the entire time. i was so angry and depressed for the next two or so days. angry that she had kept that from me, angry that we had done all of those things, only for it all to be for nothing because she was talking to somebody else that her whore ass had probably already fucked. i'm still very angry about it, /b/. idk if i'm too naive, or if i'm gullible, or i'm flat out fucking autistic.
>>
My friends are faggots.

I consistently compulsively buy things so I have something to look forward to in my life.

Aside from music, I have nobody that wants to speak to me on an instigatory basis.

I have slept alone for all of my 21 years even though I'm not a virgin.

I don't understand how such potential can be squandered so easily.
>>
>>729336099
>Aside from music, I have nobody that wants to speak to me on an instigatory basis.
me too, anon. me too.
>>
i hate myself iv been depressed for 12 years, i dont eat right, i pray for cancer because killing myself would tear my family appart, iv been single for 3 years and porn doesnt even do it for me now. id rather die of natural causes so my loved ones have a since of closer.
>>
>>729335663
Yeah. Did some lean the other day with friends to try it out and just felt tired while they buzzed. I don't even get high from anything under 30-40mg of hydro I usually go for like 40mg oxy god I hate my life i only have 30 left
>>
>>729324769
Todo bien y tu?
>>
>>729336744
Found some messicans
>>
>>729322120
I SEE GREAT DEALS AT COMPETITIVE PRICES AT BIG PETE'S HOUSE OF MUNCH
>>
>>729322120
Some days I just want to punch her so hard her neck breaks. Other days I just want answers. Now, finally, some days I don't think about her. But part of me still hopes this is all a bad dream and that I'll wake up and everything will be fine
>>
File: laughs-in-illegal-1546650.png (96KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
laughs-in-illegal-1546650.png
96KB, 500x321px
>>729336843
>>
Moved to a new town, and dont know anyone. dont like going out because most people ive met up here are shit. fucked up college and cant get motivated to try it again. shit sucks
>>
>>729324047
Yes I'm not alone!!
>>
I smoke too much, but since it doesn't really affect my mood, my life or my health (got a check-up with the doc, she said I was ok) I prefer to not consider it as a problem.
>>
>>729336877
Take this as a learning experience anon.

Love women, cherish them, enjoy them.
But never trust them.
>>
>>729322929
Dear fucking god so do I.
>>
Paola tú eres mi corazón
>>
>>729322120
I don't enjoy kebab all that much.
>>
>>729322120
Im sorry Jeanette, we should have just worked things out that night. but instead i let go of you and of us. I feel like shit because i still love you but i hate you so much for having sex with someone else. i just cant handle it. I dont want to let go, but i know i should. its been a month already but i still think of you. Im sorry for not being good enough when i should have been there for you. i hope you can forgive me. and i hope you have a good and happy life. but i dont want to be in it.
>>
>>729336576
I only get prescribed 60 10mg hydrocodone a month and I want to keep it that way even though they last about a week. I don't want to get hooked on stronger stuff because hydrocodone won't do shot after. I also have a connect that I get not her 60-80 10 mg every month. I mean, I've done harder stuff (morphine, oxy, dilaudid, percocet) but that was when I didnt have a job and hung around other druggies/had other connects. All those people are gone now and the last time I did something stronger then hydro was 2 and a half years ago.
>>
My high school ex reached out to me after many years and she is now married and has two kids. We got together in high school and we're together for a lot of college she cheated on me and really tore me up and then we broke up. I'm with a new girl now for about two years who's amazing and super loyal and loves me so much but now I'm sexting with my ex and she wants to meet up so that we can have sex for real I don't know what to do I can't stop talking to her.
>>
It's almost been a fucking year. One month and 5 days until it's been a year.

You ended it all quite abruptly, and you knew we'd both end up alone and miserable, and here we are.

Both alone, both miserable, both depressed. When we were next to each other every moment of life was pure magic. Every single second felt like an eternity and time was infinite.

Alas, all good things come to an end, don't they? I still think of you all the time.

There's nothing I'd love more than just talking to you again, but you won't even give me that little pleasure.

I guess you have your reasons, you're really smart. That's one of the things I love most about you.

Fuck...
>>
>>729322120
i really need to lose weight and get a girlfriend. also work on my self confidence, lower than a fucking beta
>>
>>729336843
Vas a llamar a Trump o que pedo :v
Btw Check em
>>
I hate my brother because he's a schizophrenic who makes my parent's life hell. I hate my other brother because he's a dumb piece of shit who thinks he's an adult even though his dumbass can't remember to check the oil in his car.
>>
There is only one nigger in the whole county I live in and I think my daughter likes him
>>
>>729322120
>>>729336877
>But never trust them.
The trust issues have become pretty real :/
Thread posts: 296
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.