[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, /b/, I'm a little drunk so I'm going to share

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 12

File: FB_IMG_1466283586337.jpg (45KB, 720x728px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466283586337.jpg
45KB, 720x728px
Alright, /b/, I'm a little drunk so I'm going to share my story for how I'm the biggest piece of shit on the planet

>34 years old, full time job, play hockey 3-4 times a week as a goalie
>no leagues, just groups that rent ice times each week
>I've been a goalie for 25+ years, so I'm at least decent.
>Get to talking to one of the guys after a game, asks if I've ever coached
>Tell him I don't know how good of a coach I'd be
>He talks me in to registering as a coach for a girls high school team
>First practice (this was back in October), meet up with the goalie.
>Abby. Junior. 6'1" at least, super short blonde hair
>Practice goes well. She's receptive to what I'm telling her (which I feel like I'm making up)
>Attend games throughout the season, the team does well
>Season drags on, she gets more comfortable around me, we start getting closer
>For Christmas, I bought 2 tickets to the Minnesota Wild play,
This is probably where I made my first mistake, really. I meant it as a reward for her hard work throughout the season and even got her parent's OK. I realize now it was pretty much like those dudes on To Catch A Predator that show up with MP3 players, and shit.

Refreshing my beer, I'll get the rest of this out.
>>
File: 1429544626905s.jpg (5KB, 125x111px) Image search: [Google]
1429544626905s.jpg
5KB, 125x111px
Monitoring
>>
Don't forget the buy the hair dye for your beard now.

In all seriousness... stop this shit now.

You know it's wrong, you know it will probably ruin your life.

Just decide that you're not going to do it.
>>
File: Monitoring.jpg (111KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Monitoring.jpg
111KB, 800x600px
>>
>>729319264
You banged a high school girl and now you are admit it on a forum for chinese basket making?
>>
>>729319558
Funny thing is I have naturally black hair and a largely red beard.

>>729319864
Not yet, getting to that.

>Throughout the year, we start sharing dirty jokes because she's got the same retarded sense of humor I do
>They play in a tournament upstate, so the team rents a coach bus
>They get slaughtered the first game, but win the next 3 handily
>Ride home late Sunday night, she and I are chatting about everything
>"A lot of that first game was my fault, we should have been in the championship"
>She's super down on her self
>"I wouldn't be upset at losing. I'd be upset at getting beat by a bunch of whores."
>She laughs and gives me this look that I would have killed for about 12 years ago.
>Season ends, we have a BBQ/picnic at a park by the lake
>Spend most of the time chatting with parents, they all thank me for working with Abby, and say they've all noticed how much better she's been playing
>A bunch of them decide to walk down to the beach (a few hundred yards from the shelter we were at)
>Walking with Abby, she's in bikini bottoms and a shirt
>Spend a solid minute pretending she's wearing only the shirt
>Start to get hard
>Think about grandmother
>Soft again, thank god
>Pretty sure Abby noticed.
>>
>>729320065
Hurry up. Im getting tired
>>
>>729320777
Do you hear that op?
Kek is getting tired. Hurry the fuck up will ya?
>>
>>729320065
>Hang out at beach for a while, most girls only go in to their thighs. Not sure if it's a girl thing or if it's because it's a Wisconsin lake so the lakes are dirty as fuck
>Sun is setting, one of the parents stops by to tells us they're starting the bonfire
>Abby, myself, and one other girl agree to go look for kindling, logs, etc.
>Other girl find enough shit, heads back towards the shelter, Abby and I keep looking
>Eventually, start heading back. The sun is basically set now, so we're walking slower because we can't see shit
>She asks about games I've had lately
>"Some have been okay. Some nights I can't stop a beach ball, other nights I'm on."
>"So in other words, you need to be turned on."
>"You know it."
I'm literally retarded.
>She stops, I stop.
>We look at each other.
> Me: "....god damnit."
>She drops everything and walks into me
>We kiss
>Immediately reach for her ass
>More firm than I ever could have imagined
>She wraps one leg around me, then the other
>Pulling her in towards my hard cock, she moans a little
>I eventually stop, set her down
>"Later?" she asks?
>"Probably, yeah." I answer.
>>
>>729320920
That did not take 10 minutes to write motherfucker. You better not walk the god damn dinosaur
>>
>>729320777
Sorry for the delay, I'm lazy and didn't pre-write this

Here's the last part of the story (This was all a few nights ago)

>Head back to bonfire, grab a beer and a sit next to fire
>Abby sits next to me, legs touching
>Decide that everyone can see us well enough that I keep my hands to myself
>Until most everyone else left
>Just Abby and I now
>She said she doesn't regret what happened in the woods, wanted to do it for a few weeks now
>I told her to give it a month. She'll get over me
>She sent me a Facebook message tonight "It's been a month ;)"
>I haven't responded yet

Why is it that I am even debating this decision? She's 17. The fact that I would have to ask her to keep it a secret is bad enough. There's no way she wouldn't mention it to someone.

Still, I'm honestly considering tell her to come over tonight.

Like I said in the OP:
>I'm the biggest piece of shit on the planet
>>
>>729321456
Sorry, I'm also watching the Ducks/Flames game. I get distracted easily.
>>
>>729321495
You aren't the biggest piece of shit yet. You will be if you don't break this off now.

Not for your sake, for hers. No matter what people here may try to tell you, it will not work out.

I understand how appealing and alluring this must be for you, but she isn't an adult yet, and will not be able to maintain an adult relationship. And if things go sour, you will lose EVERYONE that hears about it. I'm not kidding.

Right now, you haven't done anything too bad. But if this goes further... you could be completely fucking your future
>>
File: 701.png (48KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
701.png
48KB, 183x275px
>>729321495
Wait til she turns 18 big guy. These things have a way of getting spread around.
>>
>>729321495
How long until she's 18?
>>
>>729321890
I think the reason why it's so hard to break off because she's exactly the type of girl I'm interested in (minus the age, of course).

>>729321904
That is an option, though a lot can change in that time.

>>729322074
5-6 months, or so.
>>
First off; respect for you being a decent enough human being to recognize the wrong here. Feel you OP but it ain't worth it. You'll ruin both your lives if this doesn't stop.
You care for her, don't get yourself a criminal record/crushing fine and her the "whore" title.
If she's 18 in the near future (like 1-3 months) stick with a calm and friendly relationship; that date comes and she's consenting you did it. Just be wary, bait's a thing and I'm not saying that slander her but as a warning. If she tells her friends etc about this before she's 18 that's a huge fuck ride for you.
(Thread updated) 5-6 months? Too risky. Save yourself. It may hurt but butt fucking in prison hurts more.

Best of luck to you, OP.
>>
File: IMG_0267.jpg (35KB, 427x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0267.jpg
35KB, 427x360px
>>729322345
I say kiss maybe lil touch, no peen in vagoo though
>>
>>729322345
not that I have any good reason to know this, but I'm pretty sure girls 16 or 17 are only a misdemeanor in Wisconsin. not a felony.
>>
Let's hope you changed enough details that you don't get doxxxed, DaddyO.
>>
>>729321495
where do you live? some states 17 is cool, like TX.
>>
>>729322622
Is it because you just gaggled age of consent for wisconsin and read the first thing that came up?

Also, checked.
>>
>>729322564
>>729322622

Yeah, I was going to look up the law, but realized my browsing/search history would be a great read.

>>729322746
I have. Abby isn't her real name, and there are a number of girl's high school hockey in the state.

>>729322566
I laughed, mainly because I read that in Parapper's voice

>>729322873
Wisconsin
>>
>>729322622
yup it's a misdemeanor. just looked it up.

personally i think sex before marriage is dumb but go for it if you want to you hedonist. if i was i would if i were in your position
>>
>>729320920
>most girls only go in to their thighs. Not sure if it's a girl thing

Their periods all sync'ed up, and they didn't want to bleed in the water
for fear of sharks.
>>
File: IMG_2094.jpg (139KB, 750x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2094.jpg
139KB, 750x1080px
Back out now, OP.
>>
first, weigh what youre working with.
what are the chances anyone would find out? If someone were to find out what woukd you lose? then make your decision based off of what you want from your life.

This is a once in a lifetime chance, but you only get one lifetime, and it's not worth fucking the whole thing up. Id say if you do it, do it for sex not a relationship. Give her more months to think about it. 1 months isnt that long. It'd be nice to do, but not nice to ruin your life for.
>>
File: 1455915324070.jpg (55KB, 663x367px) Image search: [Google]
1455915324070.jpg
55KB, 663x367px
>>729319264
>OP isn't gonna grab the pussy
>>
>>729322622

In most states the rules are different if you're in a teacher/student situation, which you are.
>>
>>72932342
Would you grab her pussy if you could go to jail for it?
>>
>>729323294

See, that's a good point. As far as what I would lose, it'd be a lot. Word would spread pretty quickly that I banged an underage girl. It's definitely get back to my work, which would likely mean my job (Literal first time in my life I make over $50k a year, I have no debt so I'm living super comfortably right now). I'd also probably get run out of most of the groups I play with. I've seen other people get dropped for having explosive tempers.

I think I've made my decision. Thanks anons.
>>
File: 1491739423627.png (272KB, 959x538px) Image search: [Google]
1491739423627.png
272KB, 959x538px
>>729321495
>>
Hey OP. Wife's a lawyer at a firm in Milwaukee that handles a lot of PI, but they have a thriving business with defending sex offenders. I can't tell you the amount of work she's got from people in your exact position. If you were an 18 year old college student messing around with a 17 year old high schooler, that's one thing - but you are in a position of power as her coach. That shit is always prosecuted to the full extent of the law. The fallout and stigma will follow you just about as long as that record. If this goes South, leave the fucking state.

But you recognize you are a piece of shit, so hopefully you can pump the breaks. But let me tell you this: you're a piece of shit for taking advantage of your position.
>>
File: 1472002954049.jpg (72KB, 651x768px) Image search: [Google]
1472002954049.jpg
72KB, 651x768px
>>729323943
I like the one with all the ridiculous tabs along the top.
>>
Please tell me that OP isnt Swaney. I Think I know you OP.... Swan-Ton???
>>
>>729322345
Dude just wait the 5-6 months then, can't be that bad. I haven't banged a chick in the 26 years I've been alive so 6 months is nothing
>>
>>729324159
Nope, sorry fam.

>>729324034
I didn't try to, honestly. When you work with one person exclusively, especially when they're as receptive as they are, it was difficult to not form a tight bond. Also, like I said, it was the first time I ever tried coaching.
>>
Honestly dude, this could be real and I think you could use real advice. I'm polysmorous and it has given me a lot of perspective.
You need to be open and honest, no matter how awkward. Talk to her parents about convent. See where it goes after that.
>>
Like has op been arested or is ge gonna finish his story
>>
>>729324669
>polyamorous
>consent
>>
Dude, leave her alone. You're wrong for each other, even though you're both trying to figure out reasons to think that you are.

She's at an age where the choices she makes now will effect the rest of her life. Let her have a chance at life.

You got a proximity crush. It happens to us all at times. But you're the adult here and you have to make the right decision, even though your body and mind screams that you don't want to.
>>
OP, was this a high school hockey team or some club team?
>>
>>729324231
It's not even about waiting until she's 18. he would have to wait until she graduated
>>
>>729321495
Where do you live?
When I was 30 I got together with a 16 year old, and sounds kind of like a similar story. Her parents were pretty upset about it, but there was nothing they could do about it. And when they saw how good we were together they lightened up.
It completely depends on the circumstances. If she's initiating things then go for it... Just observe the law just in case something happens. Chicks, especially young ones, are almost completely unpredictable.
>>
>>729324536
Oh fuck you. I've worked as an assistant coach for a girl's softball team for the last ten years. I've worked in close proximity with plenty of teenage girls and not once has this happened. This isn't because you were working with one person "exclusively" and it certainly wasn't because it was your "first time" coaching. You fucking groomed this girl and you're coming here for absolution.

Own it, you predator.
>>
lol i know exactly who op is timing and description of apperance match, timing with that Wild game matches, the fact that your a goalie with the same physical appereance and the fact that its your first time coaching and its a high school team and this "abby" chick is also 17 extremely tall and has short blonde hair, im honestly in shock you gave that much out, as the info kept going i kept thinking more and more that i might know and im pretty fuckin positive i do, you gave wayyyy to much out op lol your lucky i literally dont care
>>
File: derp.jpg (2KB, 125x95px) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
2KB, 125x95px
>>729320065
>same retarded sense of humor
everybody acts like a retard when they want to fuck op
>>
>>729321495
>She's 17
It's fine. 17 is the best age. PLAY BALL! Oh, wait, wrong sports pun.
>>
>>729321548
Go Ducks
>>
>>729325689
Come on man. Tell us. This could be the next brad "shave balls" legend.
>>
What we know about OP:

>Lives in Wisconsin
>Bought tickets to Minnesota Wild game, so has to live in either West or Northwest Wisconsin for that to make sense
>Team he coached lost in girl's hockey tournament during either 2016 and 2017 after massive loss in first game and three wins after that (likely group play, though not sure if they made it to knockout stage)

That should be enough to either figure out who OP is or determine his story is complete horseshit. I'm leaning towards the latter because in Wisconsin, girl's hockey takes place between November-March. No bonfires are happening, or beach visits, until the summer. When no one would be competing/practicing, unless he's coaching a club team.
>>
>>729319264
Wait...your first practice was back in October? You went to a beach and bonfire in Wisconsin between October and April?

Sorry dude, I call bullshit...even though today it was 80, it's been cold as balls for month.

OP is a lying faggot.
>>
File: Successful troll is successful.jpg (28KB, 300x441px) Image search: [Google]
Successful troll is successful.jpg
28KB, 300x441px
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>729326525

Maybe he changed the story for cover.

For example, he's really a swim coach and they lost the first match because no one would go in further than the thighs.
>>
>>729326817
More like OP was just a faggot who couldn't construct a greentext story to save his life.

Troll my ass. Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1492277171822.jpg (56KB, 728x728px) Image search: [Google]
1492277171822.jpg
56KB, 728x728px
>>
well heres how i look at it, youre probably gonna regret it if you dont do it so either fuck her now and keep it going so the situation turns legal and youre clear or just wait 5 months until shes 18 and then go ham all day long boning
>>
Sounds like she has daddy issues.
>>
>>729319264
You've been goalie there since you were 9?
>>
>>729321904
Sounds like the perfect time window for her to blackmail him before the golden age.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.