[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else ever wonder if somewhere out in the universe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11

File: 132364001400.gif (308KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
132364001400.gif
308KB, 300x250px
Does anyone else ever wonder if somewhere out in the universe an alien race has developed systems of theology and morality around the idea that, if they are wicked in this life, they will be sent to Earth as punishment after they die?
>>
If enough alien races could see this planet then I don't doubt it
>>
link the vid from that gif
>>
>>729302099
What if someone you know was an alien pretending to be human, and that's why the seem out of the ordinary
>>
>>729302099
No, but I do now.
>Also, checked.
>>
File: Sp-1.png (526KB, 1079x561px) Image search: [Google]
Sp-1.png
526KB, 1079x561px
Yea, all life is stupid to even evolve failure is just consciousness telling us we suck intelligent life would have consciousness and it would turn into some form of worship of a higher being to ameliorate the failures
>>
There is nothing shamefull about one hot blonde ass fucking anothr hot blonde with a strap on
>>
>>729303495
Who are you responding to? Literally no one here is arguing that there's anything shameful about it.
>>
>>729302099
Sauce??
>>
>>729303748
Im just saying for christ sake why woudl i need to be responding to anyone?
>>
I'd believe it. I doubt any aliens would want to come here. Humans are a bizarre and disparate group, and we have a tendency towards violence and emotional overreaction. We've kind of used brute force to make our way as the dominant species of the planet, killing everything from microbes to tigers. We don't coexist well, but we're pretty goddamn good at war and domination.
>>
>>729302099
That makes no fucking sense. If they were aliens how would they know earth existed. If they have visited us before why would they think they would need to die to come to this planet?
>>
>>729302099
Give us the fucking sauce OP?
>>
>>729302995
What if your the reincarnation of a dead alien?
>>
File: intrigued.png (211KB, 271x356px) Image search: [Google]
intrigued.png
211KB, 271x356px
>>729304043
You are one dense motherfucker man...
>>
File: durr.jpg (71KB, 708x708px) Image search: [Google]
durr.jpg
71KB, 708x708px
>>729304043
>>
The fact that you came upon this narrative is either knowing somthing about the Alfa centurion race and the reptilians.

Basically up until 2012 the reptilaians were using the earth mirror dimension as a lockdown for all dead souls. Without the lock down the expired souls transmigrated to another existence but under the lockdown in the mirror dimension of earth people were terrorized and tortured for the express purpose of creating a Lush the physical emanation of fear that they ingested as a drug. People mostly children would be ground into meat for food and this is how this existence worked.

Some Alfa centurions had the ability to listen and talk with the other earth dimension through backward speak broadcasts piggy backed on news broadcasts on terrestrial free to air broadcast.

Counsidentially whrn the reptiliians were forced to leave abruptly the lockdown grid went with it and so did the the broadcasts. Now HD has replaced uhf and vhf broad casts. Not a coincidence.
>>
File: Extra_Edge_Sharpener.jpg (45KB, 448x242px) Image search: [Google]
Extra_Edge_Sharpener.jpg
45KB, 448x242px
>>729302099
ITT: Pic related
>>
>>729302995
What if someone you know was an alien pretending to be human, and that's why they are so perfectly ordinary?!?
>>
>>729302425
I know, right?
Honestly, if sentient alien life has access our planet, I'd bet money that they simply choose not to associate with us. We're fucked up.
>>
>>729304043
>If they were aliens how would they know earth existed.

Jeez, maybe they have technology that far surpasses our own?
>>
>>729302099
Isnt that roughly what Scientology says? The evil aliens that Xenu banished to earth died are inhabiting us and causing our bad behavior? Becoming "Clear" (mentally healthy) is the process of exorcising these evil spirits from your body.
>>
>>729302099
Actually, there is a belief a lot like that, they named it Kardecism
>>
>>729303495
I like your thinking. Tell us more.
>>
>>729302099

Isn't the slut getting fucked Annette Schwartz?
>>
>>729304800
check em.

If an alien race traveled to this planet, they would need to travel faster than the speed of light; they would need to travel through another dimension where space and time does not exist.
Therefor, their technology would be so far advanced in comparison to ours. They would have the ability to wipe our planet out of existence with a finger.
In result, I truly believe if an ET civilization ever visited earth, they would be friend NOT foe.
To be able to traverse multiple dimensions means they wouldn't need anything that earth has to offer other than the advancement of man-kind.
>>
>>729305681
Not if there homos.
>>
I have, yes. I also think that if you are wicked here you are sent to a subpar earth. If you are good, you are sent to a slightly better one.
>>
File: 1432568017902.jpg (61KB, 419x597px)
1432568017902.jpg
61KB, 419x597px
>>729305789
they're*

stop watching tv, go read a book please. you are negatively affecting our society.
>>
File: IMG_0343.jpg (138KB, 550x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0343.jpg
138KB, 550x700px
>>729305185
Yes but do you know why they would think we are fucked up?

A. Not because we have strange hedonistic urges
B. Not because we have selfish lusts for power and money over helping the needy
C. Not because we value intelligence of the physical world over bigger questions like why, for everything ?

D. Probably because we are illogical prices of shit that can't understand that if common sense was so common there wouldn't be a word such as common sense.

We are all basically potatos on this planet.
>>
>>729306082
Again, Kardecism
>>
>>729306282
"Stop watching tv; go read a book, please."*

You make book-readers look stupid. Do better.
>>
File: DrStevenGreer3.jpg (200KB, 1666x937px)
DrStevenGreer3.jpg
200KB, 1666x937px
>>
>>729306499
Please don't make fun of me...I'm tender.
>>
>>729305681
Not if they have a smattering of our DNA that looks for drugs to fulfill some urge.

Look how we treat cows on this planet, they are basically a slave entity that re corral and classify as milk producer, stud or meat.

We drink their nourishment intended for babies.

We tenderize the claves meat in milk and eat it on sandwiches

We from the standpoint of the cow if it knew what was going on would think we are devils.

The calf is ripped away at birth and the mother crys for the baby for weeks.

If I had a button for destroying human kind I would push it ! In anheart beat and end everything.

Not because I'm moral or anything.
Some people just like to see the world Burn...
>>
>>729307150
You think these vastly superior beings would traverse the universe, just so they could harvest human being for drugs?
Please, you're thinking like a typical human. Not everything is a threat, especially is they have visited and haven't already obliterated our planet.

Get out of the tribal mentality and start using some advanced logic.
>>
>>
>>729308039
Yes exactly.

They would because it is too taboo to do it against any living thing of their own kind.

Just because they may have gone the technology route doesn't make them benevolent creatures that would adobe every living thing in the universe.

They may have put grown pride and power but predjudice is not so easy.

The ego lives in any centient being and for that reason tribal thinking is not likely to ever die out.

Nigers Jews and spics are going to always be separate because they have different cultures from the crackers and majority rules until the minority gets the upper hand and does what has been done to them. I've seen the apple not falling far from the tree many times incorporations the underling gets power and then proceeds to treat his underlings just as he was as a sort of pay back.

Every living thing that thinks in this world or universe is a discusting thing unless they can move beyond this thing that you speak of and I've never seen it.

So called intelligent people hold people who are against them as illogical cretons ...

Name a truely benevolent group in this world right now.

You can't name one.
>>
>>729302853
This pls
>>
>>729310209
A benevolent group of humans? CETI.
Other than that, no other group has the cosmic awareness.
It derives from a higher state of consciousness.
The only reasont hey would be here is to help humanity get over the tribal mentality and gain a higher level of awareness and unity.
They wouldn't be here to behave exactly like us, or they would have already done so and we would cease to exist.
If they are here, they are friendly.
>>
>>729310673
I don't think so, you mean ceti the group search for extra terrestrial intelligence?

Mear human beings with the same urges to be famous have some kind of career based in a crap shoot that believes the Drake equation is logically the most probable reason for life out there.

It would be a noble cause if there were to come evidence in the next few lifetimes but the chances of this are ... I don't know.

All I know they are hoping to find somthing and get notoriety.

I'm sure u have seen the movie contact and immediately the spin doctors start making their war machine promote nationalism and do you think that they will step back and let someone else take credit. No!
Ther implies their motivation.

Right now they have a job they might get funding for. If something big should happen they will take credit and get more notoriety. So where is their benevolent touch then.

The first movement a new being wanting to make contact will be a possible first time for both and an intelligence that may not have confidants of infection could see our germy blue ball as attacking them.

There are so many scenarios where ego can make the whole first contact a shit show where we end up being collateral damage.

Just because a traveler comes from a long way doesn't mean they are going to have the manners to care what we think and feel.
>>
>>729312068
Yes, CETI.

If you've ever heard of the Disclosure Project, you would know there are about 100 retired Military personnel that have shared credentials, reports, photos, videos, black project guidelines what have you under oath.
It has more overwhelming evidence than any religion on the planet.
They are not looking for credit. They are not looking for hand outs. They are merely looking for unity on planet earth.
>>
File: Bunny_and_Xev.jpg (36KB, 639x487px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny_and_Xev.jpg
36KB, 639x487px
>>729302099
not exactly what you are talking about, but the third and fourth seasons of Lexx explore a very similar idea pretty extensively.
>>
>>729312068
You're thinking like generation X and Y where every being is going to be hostile. We are going to try and weaponize space one day and that will be the one greatest mistake man will ever make. Nothing good has come from violence, look at the middle east. Nothing is solved, and unless we change our perception, we will continuously loop insanity and hate. No other being wants that. Other beings want our narcissistic species to think of the collective consciousness, not the nation state, as it were.
>>
>>729302099
That would explain American conservatives.
>>
>>729312717
Okay, I have heard of the disclosure project, so this is not a debate in your mind about whether aliens exist to these people and possibly you, this is a certainty.

When I was younger I looked with an open mind and found the Wow signal and John Keele along with project Bluebook and yes credible people see things they can't explained. A notary scientist I my own country still working in the field I work in is very outspoken on the subject of UFOs and still I have not heard him say " yes I have seen an alien"

So what is this great proof?

MFW "I want to believe.jpg"

I'm totally Mulder waiting for what you have to say or the people I the disclosure project.

They got nothing and I'm totally not shilling here. I've studied this stuff along with Bigfoot and el chewpacabra and still got nothing but hours of enjoyable reading.
>>
>>729312068
I do agree, however, we are light years (no pun intended) away from world unity.
But if we will ever be allowed to traverse the stars, we had better start a global reformation or else it will be exactly like the episode of South Park where earth fails the galactic test and we are cut off from the universe. Or worse..another ice age. Start fresh. Clean slate.
>>
>>729313633
So you've heard of it..
But have never actually watched it?
>>
>>729313341
I am gen x and you are right, unless we as a species get a new paradime shift away from money and power non of what you say will ever happen.

I have a boss who thinks little of me because I am a threat to his power only because of my intelligence. He keeps me down. I am not a manipulator so he wins but the world loses.

Do you see how ego works to slow the evolution of man down.

I could break out and start my own thing and breaks the paradigm as buckminsterfuller says and free myself of the Peter principle but what does this do.

It is a series of little Steps that takes a long time far more than one human lifetime and this is the flaw in your argument.

Unless you create a collective with the unction to move forward in a colinear way unwaveringly then you might have a shot.

Unwaveringly is the operative word and colinear is the specification. If either of these fail over time you are just talking about playing house or a tea party. You aren't doing anything.

This is truth! I know it I have seen it...
>>
>>729313849
I've seen shit I can't explain like the spiral that the Russians said were a missel test at chrismas 2011 but wtf are you talking about. A bunch of people saying they want full disclosure.

Sound like you haven't seen the video.

Talk is cheap.

If someone wants to say somthing they say it now on YouTube
>>
File: IMG_1546.jpg (73KB, 604x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1546.jpg
73KB, 604x599px
Well no one is posting so I've drank far too much grey goose so this ends my rant an rave.

Hope all you young white knights follow through on your commitment to benevolent humanity, I really do...
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.