[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK TRADIES Seriously fuck these retards. I can't believe

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 4

File: average plumber.gif (42KB, 288x569px) Image search: [Google]
average plumber.gif
42KB, 288x569px
FUCK TRADIES

Seriously fuck these retards. I can't believe they get even a single ounce of respect or anyone believes they actually "work hard".

I've been dealing with these fat, stupid, rednecks for months now while my mom and dad remodel our new house.

They're fucking disgusting. Always dirty. Also sweating. Fucking spitting dip and smoking cigarettes (at least they go outside the fucking mongrels). And oh yea, ALWAYS STUPID.

Talking to them is like talking to a ffucking 5 year old.

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO DRINK MY OCFFEE WITHOUT HAVING TO LISTEN TO THESEE STUPID FUCKING IDIOTS WHO COULDNT EVEN GET A REAL JOB MAKING A FUCKTON OF NOISE HAMMERING AND DRILLING OR WHATEVER THE RFUCK FUCK THEM
>>
>>729269725
kys faggot. I'm sure these dudes are makin mad bank off your parents while you're still living in their basement.
>>
>>729269725
lol
you mad boi?
>>
>>729269725
Lol they made fun of you being a skinny faggot who stays indoors all day and doesn't know how to use a hammer
>>
>>729269852

I don't live in a basement fuckshit I live in a loft on the second floor.

And yea I'm sure they're "makin bank" LOL. That's why they go home and drink cheap beer to their fat wives and trailers LOL

>>729269943

Yea you stupid fuck.

>>729270082

Why should I ever need to know how to use a hammer when I can just pay some 1.4 GPA idiot to do some simpleton job for me?
>>
>>729270271
Hahahahaahahahahahaha faggot confirmed

You're afraid of them. For sure
>>
>>729270271

You sound like a liberal
>>
Shit thread.

Sage
>>
>>729270573

Yea and I bet you're a tradie or truck driver or some other worthless brainless worker who probably voted for Trump LOL
>>
>>729270271
the idea that trade workers have sex with mobile homes is a common misconception, anon.
>>
>>729269725
Agree 100%

Really undereducated people. Had a guy actually come in and tell me I couldnt watch him work unless I went to a trade school for "two whole years"

Meanwhile I'm a chemist with more qualifications than he'll ever have. Only reason that fuckead is there is because the insurance covers it so I dont spend my time doing it myself.

Fucker fucked up the job and I did it anyway.

But still. Tradies are all fucking scum, and they are overpayed as shit, but hey, I guess thats what they need to be payed when they blow it all on cheap booze and court costs every weekend lmfao tradies are literally bottom of the barrel
>>
>>729269725

I work as a high voltage electrician and I guarantee that I earn more than you or eithe rof your parents

I can also confirm from experience that if your an idiot in my line of work you dont stay that way for long, you fuck up you die
>>
>>729269725
>>729269725
i doubt any of those workers would even call you a man you thin wristed faggot.

organic chemist here, spent half a decade as a commercial concrete foreman and those people are easily among the best men i have ever met in any field. no bitching. hard workers.

you make a lot of assumptions for having never worked a day in your completely-handed-to-you life
>>
File: doubtful.png (31KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
doubtful.png
31KB, 300x162px
>>729271182

Finally somoene with a fucking braincell or two to spare.

I went to ask one of those idiots what he was doing and he said "putting in your icemaker line". He was fucking drilling through all of our cabinets and mkaing so much noise so I told him to be quieter and he started to give me a response but I just walked away because I really don't want to converse with a dumbass or here him bitching.

Well lo and behold 3 minutes later I hear the fucking drilling again.

Fuck these people.

>>729271292

pic related
>>
>>729271673

Believe what you want, i'll continue to work on the electrical substations and power lines that makes sure cities all over the country have on demand electricity 365 days a year.

all while making mad bank, living in a huge house, driving a very nice car and holidaying wherever the fuck I like all with the knowledge that I can afford to retire at 50 with plenty of money to last me if I lived to be 200.
>>
>>729271673
what is he supposed to do you dipshit tell the drill to drill quietly?
you are a grade-a moron.

beleive me those workers correctly think you are just as stupid as you think they are.
>>
My dad asked my why i dont help like the workers kid. If i was getting payed too i would have carried 2 10 kg bags like him.
>>
>>729272328
so much this.

trade workers have the satisfaction of knowing they actually contribute to society unlike the average desk jokey who is doing shit so meaningless he might as well be in a coma as far as anyone else is concerned.

its nice drive past a building knowing that you built a large part of it.
>>
>>729272943
Also he dosnt study shit. I had things to do.
>>
>>729272328

Yea right. If you're little story is even kind of true you are probably just some little tradie dreaming big. Guess what you'll never make money and even if you are do you realize you are just a shiny turd LOL

>>729272841

I don't know and I don't care. I fucking told him to quiet down so he needs to buy a quieter tool ro something I dont' fucking care just do what I fucking tell you

>>729273206

LOLOLOL

>contribute to society

They do a monkey's job. The real contributions happen inside the buildings by the smart people like my dad and me.

But have fun installing my toilets LOL
>>
Op is a spoiled little bitch between 22 and 25, weighing over 200 pounds (not in a good way), hadn't had a air cut in about.. 4 months? But says he likes it that way. Reality is he is fucking lazy. Had 1 girlfriend in high school, but she was weird and probably depressed. He probably was studing, but he won't finish what ever schooling he's doing. When it gets tough, he will drop out. My guess is will end up working retail his entire life, probably a super market since tools and man stuff clearly make his balls shrink. He also was clearly drinking his coffee with something flavoured with French vanilla during the post.

Proof, op will directly defend himself to this post with 'proof' I'm wrong, but I'm not. I promise I'm not.
>>
>>729269725
Did one of them fuck your mom or something? Chill
>>
>>729273583
>I don't know and I don't care. I fucking told him to quiet down so he needs to buy a quieter tool ro something I dont' fucking care just do what I fucking tell you

if noise was a problem you should have told the contractor. he is doing the job you payed for and your angry about it?
you are so stupid.

>The real contributions
please elaborate as i am sure your work amounts to absolutely nothing.

at least the work of that poor laborer who was only doing his job when you sperged out on him for using a fuckin drill on a job site will actually amount to you being able to make ice whereas your daily activities accomplish nothing tangible and nothing approaching that minor significance.

BTW the average plumber very likely makes more than your dad or you will when you finally become an adult.
>>
>>729273206
>>729272328
lmao i wasnt gonna say anything the first time cause this post >>729271292 didnt exume too much of assholeness other than "I make more than your parents" which, besides being irrelevant, is quite meaningless in itself since money is arbitrary, as some other anon pointed out, you NEED that money to support your shit lifestyle

I digress

You really think you guys are more important than everyone? That you are a large part of the sustinence of humanity? Why because you provide us with electricity so fuckheads can procrastinate all day and jerk off to fully charged cellphones?

It's good to have honor in your work, but come the fuck on. "I support the country, make mad bank, and got moneyyyyyyyyyyyy"

You are about as superficial as the shitty cables you install 4 feet under the dirt and 2 inches behind walls.

Listen man, if all you tradies care about is wiring shit and making a fuckton of IRL monopoly money, GFY

But if you think you're hot shit for a basic knowledge obtainable from youtube and a bit of firsthand experience, if you think you're hot shit for "vacationing on the holidays" (one of the most empty, normie activities of all time) If you think, you contribute more because you allow people to have the luxury to continue this wasteful lifestyle that is modern sedentary capitalism...if you think youre hot shit for that?? GFY buddy.

Keep working and vacationing and stay the fuck out of my life because you have no idea how much more important the things around you are....
>>
>>729273583
Have fun shitting on your coffee table when your water goes out. I'll be here ready to make bank off your lazy ass because you couldn't figure out the difference between torx and allen.
>>
>>729274189
you should show the posts your making to your father so he understands just how badly he failed you.

your worldview is laughably simplistic. ahh to be 17...
>>
>>729270271

....You follow them home?

You lead a sad, empty life.
>>
>>729274177
>makes more

How many times does it have to be repeated in this thread? You dumbass wrench monkeys don't make anything but a mess. You spend your imaginary dollars on dumb shit like booze and vacations, which makes me think that you fucked up your life decisions and hate being a Trade Worker.

Enjoy the rest of your monkey life, monkey!

Actually, monkeys probably have way better lives than you!

Enjoy your Tradie life, Tradie! Buy up all the booze and plane tickets before they run out!
>>
>>729274189
your the one who brought up money and when you get shit on for it you go "LOL DOESN'T RLY MATTER"

>because you have no idea how much more important the things around you are....
lol says the kid wasting away behind a desk starting at the same 17" computer screen in the same office all day every day. enjoy your "life" man.
>>
>>729274328

Ha!
>>
>>729274705
>You spend your imaginary dollars on dumb shit like booze and vacations, which makes me think that you fucked up your life decisions and hate being a Trade Worker.
who are you talking to?
there are more alcoholics in white collar than blue.
you have the world view of a child.
>>
>>729274189
If you want them to stay out of your life, you can fix your shit yourself. Just cross the wrong wire already so you can feel 20 amps flowing through you before you die a miserable death on your basement floor.
>>
>>729274510
what a great, well thought out post, with supporting arguments

rekt em m8!
>>
>>729269725
Shut up OP, you whiney homo
>>
>>729274810
lolling hard @ ppl who dont shut off power before working
>>
>>729274821
not making an argument, im making a suggestion.

thought that was pretty obvious m8. you stupid or somthin?
>>
This is seriously some of the most flaccid bait ever.
And I love watching y'all fall for it hook, line, and sinker.
>>
>>729274907
pshh don't be a pussy. 20A ain't shit if your hands are calloused.
>>
>>729275058
Disgusting Tradie hand callouses. I shook some mexicans electricians calloused hand and it felt like a god damn unwashed potato.

Am I the only one who wears gloves when fixing my shit? Are you tradies too retarded to use some rubber gloves? It's not hard to not get zapped if you're not a complete retard
>>
>>729269725
Former carpenter here, agree with you. For every good tradesman theres 3 dumb pieces of shit
>>
>>729276325
i think thats just life except the ratios a little wider...
>>
>>729269725
nice b8 m8 i rate 9/11, don't feed the troll fags
>>
Obvious troll is obvious. Fuck off.
>>
File: catfish[1].jpg (54KB, 588x390px) Image search: [Google]
catfish[1].jpg
54KB, 588x390px
>>729270744
conservative catfish confirmed
>>
>>729274177

I don't work atm. I'll be taking a position at my dad's company soon enough though and I'll be fine.

>BTW the average plumber very likely makes more than your dad or you will when you finally become an adult.

LOLOLOLOL

>>729274189

Thank you.

These people are like "hurr durr I can do measurements and hammer nails durrrr I'm a skilled craftsmen".

LOL get real. You're a smelly stupid redneck.
>>
>>729274907

Typical tradie amirite? hahahaha

>Oh well you'd shock yourself if you didn't turn off the power.
>'turns off power'
>tradie proven to be retarded once again LOL
>>
>>729277457

You are smart.
>>
>>729270744
You do understand without that truck driver you would die within a month,right?
You would fucking starve because I know you can't hunt or fish.
>>
>>729277777
>>
>>729269852

kek so true
>>
>>729278231
I think you mean, without that truck driver, they'd get another truck driver because any asshole can drive a god damn truck

you fuckheads are being replaced by gps based electronic vehicles anyway, thus ends THAT meaningless braindead way of life...
>>
>>729273970
Confirmed for never working retail. That shit isn't easy at all unless you're a lazy faggot that sits on a cash register all day.
t. retailfag
>>
>>729278231
i think all you need to drive a truck is the face to go on the photo, even if youre missing limbs they can rig a stick up to your pedal-pushing nub and you can grab the wheel with your teeth

are you seriously defending truck drivers lmao
>>
>>729270271
Don't get me wrong, it's perfectly fine to disrespect incompetent tradies, BUT ONLY IF YOU CAN DO THE JOB BETTER YOURSELF
If that's not the case shut the fuck up you worthless excuse for a man
>>
>>729269725
Thats a very unaustralian thing to say
>>
>>729277833
>I don't work atm. I'll be taking a position at my dad's company soon enough though and I'll be fine.

I'm fucking sorry, but what? You're spouting off about your narrowminded world views and your plan is to never work a day in your life, just ride daddies coat tails? I bet you're going into management. You're going to be hated by everyone that isn't a sycophant trying to suckle on your teet while daddy pulls you ever higher in his company. Your entire career will be mocked by everyone around you. You will have no true friends, your corporate allies will cut your throat at the slightest provocation, and everyone below you will strive to see your downfall at every turn.

Fuck yourself child, you little entitled pricks already ruined enough of this country, I hope a tradie beats you to death in a back alley.
>>
>>729278843
Confirmed for not having a CDL, nor knowing anything about the FMCSA
>>
>>729269852
This 100%. Plus I am sure the plumber is probably doing his mom's pipes as well.
>>
>>729274028
You know that one of them is, it is almost guaranteed. Her husband is probably always working and she suspects he is drilling the secretary. Then she sees a bunch of hard working sweaty men, the bitch is probably dripping wet. I wouldn't be surprised is she let them run a train.
>>
>Why should I ever need to know how to use a hammer when I can just pay some 1.4 GPA idiot to do some simpleton job for me?

>I WANT TO BE ABLE TO DRINK MY OCFFEE WITHOUT HAVING TO LISTEN TO THESEE STUPID FUCKING IDIOTS WHO COULDNT EVEN GET A REAL JOB MAKING A FUCKTON OF NOISE HAMMERING AND DRILLING OR WHATEVER THE RFUCK FUCK THEM

if you don't like the noise, don't hire them.

if you don't like the work, don't complain about them doing it for you.
>>
Solution - learn how to do plumbing, remodeling stuff, etc. Then you don't have to deal with them, plus you save a lot of money and time.
>>
File: 1490705278983.jpg (50KB, 750x726px) Image search: [Google]
1490705278983.jpg
50KB, 750x726px
Op has downs
>>
>>729278695
>retail isn't easy
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you're fucking stupid if you think retail is a hard job.
>>
>>729280247
I dont know what those stupid ass abbreviations mean, but I'll tell you this. Whenever I operate a machine I learn everything about how to maintain and use it efficiently. You dont have to have any stupid peices of paper, or qualifications to take care of your shit. Just some internet and perserverence.

I own and fix my entire home, my car, my computers, my airconditiong, plumbing, electric
I have my own yard with a large garden that I also maintain. With youtube and experience, its not hard to do any of your shitty low-level jobs.

If I had a dumb loud truck to drive, I'd do a better job than half the current fuckheads because I care about my things regardless of what people tell me I can do. Others only work for the qualification then wave their papers around when people grill them on it. People wouldnt have to grill me, because I'm not a dumbass and I do things right the first time, because I can take time and patience to prepare myself. I'm not some stupid mexican on the clock to feed his illegal family rice and "I gotta git me papers holms to draaaaive dee truuuuuck"

Tradies make me sick at how they think they know more than everyone. You really don't know anything.
>>
>>729278231

LOL

Yea because the truck company wouldn't hire another monkey to push a gas and brake pedal within 1 week ahah.

>>729278847

Yea I'm less of a man because I pay a "man" to do some menial labor for me while I worry about more important tasks LOL

>>729279756

Yea I am going into management but that's fine with me. The dumbfucks at the company will listen to me just like the stupid tradies lol.

If they don't I'll fire them I don't care they are a dim a dozen.
>>
>>729281683
>Whenever I operate a machine I learn everything about how to maintain and use it efficiently. You dont have to have any stupid peices of paper, or qualifications

LOL EXACTLY

Some dumbass carpenter will literally say "oh well I can nail to pieces of board together because some other redneck showed me how to do it so now I'm qualified and I'm so proud of my work."

I guarantee I could probably learn all fucking tradies jobs on youtube in about 20 minutes LOL
>>
>>729281758
>hello im taking a position under my father while he does his business with me here are my qualifications i browse and post on 4chan
>>
>>729281758
No you are no man because you are unable to do it, not because you don't want to
>>
>>729282372
real men clean their own septic tanks lmfao holy shit stay manly hahahahahah
>>
>>729281683
>does everything at home himself
This sounds actually reasonable
>>729281758
This guy is a huge joke and his dad's livework will be destroyed the day he goes into retirement
>>
>autist goes on elaborate rant because some crude contractors invaded his home

Kek maybe if you're so smart next time tell your dad to hire competent people to do his work. You're probably poorer then you act if you can't hire proper help. Anyone hates the people you describe but to write off all trademsen when there's liberal arts majors (you probably are one) out here is retarded. Grow up you autistic sheltered fuck
>>
>>729283158
>implying op is smart enough to go to arts college
>>
>>729281683
First off, right out of high school I got my Class A commercial drivers license, or CDL, and got a hazardous chemicals certification to it. Used that to pay for schooling for a more stable trade, got WABO certs, used that to pay for more schooling, got into mechanical engineering, used that to pay for more schooling, got into management. The certifications are all to weed out stupid motherfuckers like you from endangering the lives of those around you. I own and maintain my own home too, there's nothing special about that. You seem to be misconstruing self employed tradesmen with real industry and I guarantee that you would either get maimed or fired in your first day of actual work.

>>729281758
You are personally going to sink your fathers company. I'm excited for you to find out about corporate ethics, OSHA, Weingarten, and discrimination/harassment laws.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.