[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4Chan if you truly hate pedos, now is the time to help the e

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: fbi.jpg (85KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
fbi.jpg
85KB, 960x720px
4Chan if you truly hate pedos, now is the time to help the exploited. My name is Shane Lambert, you can find me on facebook. I wear a blue business suit

Residence: 7511 SW 109Th AVE, Miami FL 33173

If you get the police to that location, you will help deport a bunch of mexicans, children being raped, and a bunch of drug smuggling.

New list for Derek Avello:gonna post a pic

https://floridaresidentdb.com/pers…/115964075/derek_d_avello

Residence: 7511 SW 109Th AVE, Miami FL 33173
>>
File: derek.png (32KB, 1165x489px) Image search: [Google]
derek.png
32KB, 1165x489px
the ring leader making one of his people pose to be caught instead of him

they control a mass meme group and they are all trendsetters, its not a fucking joke.

this isn't a fucking joke.

I've joked with u since i was 13 years old and im 20 now, this isnt a joke
>>
>>729231132
Nypa
>>
4chan this is our chance to bring back oldfags and to fucking help make our country great if you live in the US

and if not, you can make 4chan famous for doing something good.

Ask me for a shoe on my head or whatever you want, i will prove to you I am Shane Lambert and i'm trying to take down tons of children being raped, exploited, and spread drugs, all lead by hispanics
>>
>>729231132
>>729231237
>>729231323
Talking to yourself is a bad sign
>>
Just look me up Shane Lambert blue business suit u can block me after i need help freeing all these children they are luring

these are fucking little kids

these are illegals

theyre smuggling and fucking our country up
>>
>>729231431
I'm trying to help free exploited children and underage boys and girls to stop being raped.
>>
we have our first nomination for stupidest thread of the day

woooh and what a start
>>
>>729231449
Why dont you just call the cops dummy
>>
>>729231323
Your accusations are horrific.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
If there was even a grain of truth to your claims YOU should have contacted the authorities yourself.

/b/ is not foolish NYPA!
>>
What Shane Lambert should ask himself is why should people believe anon is Shane Lambert who seems to be admitting he knows of a crime in progress but doesn't report it to the police. If Shane Lambert DID already report it, then take a deep breath anon, there's nothing more we can do for you.
>>
>>729231449
Take selfie doing a thumbs up and sticking your thumb on your nose and i will believe you
>>
>>729231593
They won't do it without me filing a police report in person and my fiancee is on her way to pick me up (she has the car dont ask why), and we are going to take care of this.
>>
>>729231132
not your personal army
>>
I'm beginning to think 4chan is just a bunch of hispanics with little americans running the country and making memes. This is rediculous how i'm not getting any support.
>>
>>729231911
If youre doing the job what do you want us to do?
>>
>>729231942
I don't give a fuck about your army, i care about children being raped and taken advantage of.
>>
>>729231911
I saved this and in case it comes up to be true you will be held responsible for not calling ASAP, therefore you are being an accomplice by letting them commit crimes longer than if you would have called, enjoy jail dumbass
>>
>>729232005
I know you guys can swat people and even if what you say is a lie to get the police in, it will expose them. They will be deported at minimum which saves lifes.

tell me how to swat someone and i will do it myself

and for your entertainment, i will record it and privately upload it to my youtube channel as unlisted so you can see it happen
>>
>>729231132
Nice LARPing buddy, acc from april, go on faggot
>>
>>729232005
He saw a YouTube video and thinks 4chan=anonymous able to conquer whole countries and hack NASA
>>
op youre gonna love this

I, myself, am a pedophile

dundundunnn
>>
>>729232030
Good, because I'm not lying. I want the world to know about what is going on. I know who I am and I have nothing to hide.
>>
>>729232116
I don't care.

You probably don't rape kids daily do you? Or are illegal
>>
>>729232008
so call the police or something :P
>>
>>729232063
Its easy, you could have just googled it.

You call and say you're going to shoot your wife and then yourself or something. Then the cops show up and throw a flashbang on an infant or something like usual
>>
nypa faggot

take your lust for saving children and place the effort into loli threads

we need more loli threads
>>
>>729232063
Call local police and say you saw gunfire and people getting taken hostage, use 2-3 pub phones from near the area
>>
>>729232189
Yeah, tell me how the fuck to swat someone, they want me to file a report first and hang up on me, the police are a joke. I need that address swatted and I will do it myself give me the numbers and the info i will do it myself i dont need anyone i need help
>>
>>729232116
>THE PLOT THICKENS
>>
>>729232237
>>729232241
>>
>>729232241
911 is the SWAT number
Go for it OP
>>
File: hispanics.png (334KB, 1320x664px) Image search: [Google]
hispanics.png
334KB, 1320x664px
Apparently 4chan is ran by fucking hispanics.

You all are mentally insane if you are not helping me.
>>
>>729232241
The easy way is to call in a noise complaint if they actually are hanging up on you. They'll drive by and investigate at least.

Repeated noise complaints are effective at getting police to knock and check things out.
>>
>>729232008
So do we.

But we believe you to be a liar of the first order attempting to entrap an innocent person.

Perhaps you should try posting proof of your claims or else turn off the device and go to bed.
>>
>>729231911
>they wont do it

Answer the phone? are you having a stroke or do you think we're retarded?
>>
>>729232368
you autistic fucks, 911 is your local.
>>
>A site where cheese pizza and loli runs rampant
>thinks we hate pedos.

Huh?
>>
>>729232446
They can also get your location from your phone when you call. Its pretty neat and helpful if you arent a degenerate
>>
>>729232376
LARP harder, harder you try the more people join personal army, you fucking faggot
>>
File: 1476104826788.jpg (41KB, 604x499px) Image search: [Google]
1476104826788.jpg
41KB, 604x499px
>>729232147
Let me see if I get this right.
If you are an american and rape children only in the weekend, you're fine with it?
>>
>>729232444
>>729232555
holy shitcakes gogogo
>>
Im going to contact him and send him screen shots of this thread.
>>
>>729232615
contact who?
>>
>>729231132
Stop selling drugs and you'll stop needing creative ways to harass people who didn't pay you.
>>
>>729232615
and I will masturbate until the sun comes up
>>
>>729232730
AND MY AXE!
>>
>>729232687

The guy you are trying to get us to raid you fucking idiot
>>
>>729231132
There aren't Mexicans in South Florida. Not many anyways.

I call B.S. \B\ isn't your personal army.
>>
Lets get some timestamped pics in here op
>>
All of these people going against me, are part of the fucking hispanics. If you are A US citizen or you're not hispanic, please help me.

Shane Lambert on facebook.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.