[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bros i need your help how can i save pictures from snap without

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0380.jpg (26KB, 1242x629px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0380.jpg
26KB, 1242x629px
Bros i need your help how can i save pictures from snap without the person knowing. Will deliver nudes if works
>>
File: expectation vs reality.jpg (70KB, 640x523px) Image search: [Google]
expectation vs reality.jpg
70KB, 640x523px
load snap, go into airplane, view snap, screenshot, logout, off airplane
>boom
>>
>>729229397
They have fixed this and poster gets alerted at a later time
>>
>>729229210
On a iphone btw
>>
Load snap open picture scan it wit your printer and your good
>>
>>729229210
Easy mode
>Screenrecorder app
Normal mode
>Snapprefs with xposed
Shitty ways that might get you banned
>Casper for Android
>Phantom for iOS
>>
>>729229210
Download az screen recorder
>>
Add you
Share snap to self
Screenshot away
>>
>>729229697
No printer>>729229714
None of these work
>>729229917
Dont have that app on iphone
>>
Use casper
>>
>>729229210
Jesus christ just get an app that records your screen and take screenshots of the recording.

How can you be this dumb?
>>
>>729229210
camera
>>
>>729230399
There are no such apps on iphone
>>
File: GoodFuckingLord.jpg (586KB, 1024x1008px) Image search: [Google]
GoodFuckingLord.jpg
586KB, 1024x1008px
Download the app azrecord (something like that)

>record snapchat story of qt you wish to creep on
>save video
>open video and start screen shotting
???
>profit
>>
>>729230457
No apps for you to record your screen? Holy fuck iphones really are dogshit
>>
>>729229452
Hasn't every time I've done it. Did it yesterday and they didn't get an alert.
>>
>>729230784
Just tried it with a friend it does alert
>>
>>729230603
i second this
>>
Record screen could work
>>
android emulator on pc and a screen cap software, easy as fuck
>>
File: 255.jpg (36KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
255.jpg
36KB, 242x242px
>>
>>729234429
This, do it all the time i use gyazo for screenshots but you can use literally everything on pc
>>
>>729229210
install bluestacks and gyazo
open snap on bluestacks
take a screenshot with gyazo
unless ur talking about "phone only" in which case lol fuck off
>>
>>729231378
Then you're retarded and doing it wrong, it's never alerted anyone when I do it.

Airplane mode
Open and screenshot
Close Snapchat entirely
Airplane mode off.

Works every time.
>>
I have a jailbroken phone can save for you or anyone else (change your password first if you want) message me on kik: intah_
>>
>have gf
>we decide to send noots to each other
>I ask if I sceenshot em
>she says yes
>gg ez game
why don't you just stop being a beta fag?
>>
Something called sneakaboo on the app store, it absolutely works i signed into my sc viewed my test snap, saved it, and went back and it wasn't opened, idk if it's still there now but I used it like 5 months ago
>>
File: 1491642939316.png (248KB, 777x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491642939316.png
248KB, 777x720px
If you're using android, use AZ screen recorder... video it, don't use the screenshot feature. It's an amazing app ... got much nudes
>>
>>729236728
But how tf do you load the snap in airplane mode.... As soon as the apps closed it needs to re dl the image.
>>
>>729230377
>None of these work

I know for a fact there is a screen recording app for iphone, a kid at work uses it for exactly that purpose. But yeah

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░
>>
>>729236728
Just that tries this on iPhone between my two accounts

Load snap
Airplane mode
Open
Screenshot
Log out
Close snapchat completely
Airplane mode off

Didn't work
>>
>>729230457
Jesus Christ how are you such a faggot that you use stock iOS? Just jailbreak and install some tweaks for this.
>>
>>729229210
I use az screen recorder just don't use the screen shot option it's detectable now just record a video and then screen shot it from the video
>>
I use a screen recording app. Start recording then open the snap. Stop recording and just screenshot the video.
>>
Try screencam pretty sure it's on ios.
>>
>>729229452
if pics worth the hassle, you could erase snap app mem storage and/or uninstall and reinstall before go back online.
>>
Literally use any screen recorder, vídeo it, screenshot the vídeo afterwards. Ez pz
>>
>>729229210
https://casper.io/
>>
>>729240255
Checked.
I dont think casper works anymore. Pretty sure you get instabanned
>>
>>729229210
ADV Screen Recorder.
Open it and record, go into snapchat, open files.
you have everything saved as video. You can screenshot the pictures out of it, or cut the single video snaps out.

Didn't cause any notifications last time i checked, and works without rooting.
(but if your phone is without rooting, it records video audio from your speakers via microphone so it records whatever surrounding you are in)
>>
>>729242419
it's a great free app, i also used it to record videos of me playing 'Duet' to a workbuddy.
>>
>>729229210
I just took a picture of the phone with my tablet. Got reasonable results.
>>
Just download Andy for Windows and download Snapchat on that. Then you can press print screen all you want on PC.
>>
>>729230076
how do you share private snaps? i know you hold down the screen on a story
>>
>>729238380
are you retarded? let's do all the steps for you
1. receive the snap
2. load the snap, but don't open it
3. turn on airplane mode
4. open the snap and screenshot it
5. close snapchat
6. turn off airplane mode
>>
>>729229714
>phantom
>shitty

My boi cokepokes puttin in work tho, works like a charm for me
>>
Easy, capture card for your phone, view on pc, screenshot from pc, post
>>
File: 1487497345939.jpg (29KB, 640x598px) Image search: [Google]
1487497345939.jpg
29KB, 640x598px
>>729229210
Just take a picture of it with a separate phone or camera annon.
>>
EASIEST WAY: DOUBLE TAP HOMEBUTTON AND SCREENSHOT
:)
>>
You dumbasses have to uninstall the app.

1. Airplane mode after loading snap
2. Screenshot
3. Uninstall app
4. Turn off airplane mode

Otherwise it just queues up a notification in local storage and sends it next time the app connects.
>>
Use az recorder
>>
>>729246064
I know it's a pain in the ass but it's guaranteed to work every time... UNLESS the Snap creates another app that you download. Then you'll have to delete them both - apps from the same publisher can share some data. You've been warned - lots of advantages to having multiple apps on a device. But right now that shouldn't be an issue.
>>
Guys there is an app called snapsave where you log in your snap and can view and screenshot snaps without them knowing but you have to view it there first
>>
>>729229210
Get Snapchat ++
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.