[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUYS! World War 3 is Coming!!! https://www.youtube.com/watc

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 260
Thread images: 105

File: download.jpg (6KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 201x251px
GUYS!
World War 3 is Coming!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vpc3y89BKs&t=232s

what are your thoughts?
>>
>>729186552
I probably won't have to pay off my mortgage.
>>
>>729187506
kek
>>
Back in the day I would have been sad, but really how much good tv is America producing these days?

not much.
>>
>>729188962
There's some good shit still on. Just gotta know where to look mang
>>
>>729186552
Fuck Europe
>>
>>729189198
Why?
>>
he's supporters should be the first to be reduced to hashes, it will be a perfect karma
>>
>>729189453

edgy man, go hug some arab trannys.
>>
Bless you guys
>>
i don't care as i won't be join i'm on a wheelchair.
>>
You ready to get drafted burgers?
>>
>>729189997

but how will you run when the korean bbq nukes comes flying?
>>
Im Excited tbh.
>>
>>729190320
>>729189997
tru
>>
>>729186552
Holy shit. This is real!

Welp, it's been an honor boys.
>>
>>729186552

Trump is a fucking subhuman retarded piece of narcissistic orangutan shit.

It's actually difficult to tell who the worse leader is between him and Kimmy-boy.

If only they could both just kill each other without involving innocent civilians who hate both of their guts.

FUCK TRUMP.
>>
Isis is gonna fuck us
>>
This is why I voted for Trump.

To GET THINGS DONE.
>>
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/14/world/asia/north-korea-china-nuclear.html?_r=0

Does this means that China is with us or against us?

im retarded
>>
>>729190408
It's been and Honor Anon.

Deus Vult
>>
>>729190364

Pimp that wheelchair, rule over the apocalyptic US wasteland!
>>
>>729190539

with us
>>
>>729190539

China is with us.

If NK becomes active, Russia may try to blindside us though, China or no China.
>>
>>729190418

12 year old detected.

Trump is the man, finally doing something that should have been done years ago!

>b..but he said grab da pussy, very un-sjw ;_;
>>
>>729190524
Amazing how Trump has severed ties with both allies and increased tensions with the more sensitive ties

I'm so glad the Netherlands has got nothing to do with the U.S.A., have fun starting a war with North Korea for a president that you'll die for when drafting

Amazing how you think that clown is actually helping the U.S. to propel forward
>>
>>729187506
lol you wouldn't anyway, after the GOP deregulates banks w/ dodd-frank, your interest rates will skyrocket, and "your" home will be taken by the bank.

:)
>>
>>729186552
North Korea can fuck themselves. Have they ever even managed to hit a target they've been aiming at?
>>
I voted Trump, and I support him.

He's not perfect.

But he's the best President in decades.

#MAGA 2, 2020!!
>>
File: 1483849422218.jpg (119KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1483849422218.jpg
119KB, 500x333px
>>729190734

30, thanks, you fucking imbecile.

Trump is the WORST thing that has EVER happened to this country and if you disagree you are a sack of worthless, unAmerican shit and you should slit your goddamned throat.

>muh sjws

It's so cute how you drooling pansies get your panties so twisted over that insignificant minority. SJWs have always been around. You retards are just extremely butthurt over them now because the right wing propaganda engine decided to display them 24/7.
>>
Ww3 is gonna b crazay
>>
>>729190943

Kill yourself.
>>
>>729186552
>Trump bombing every fucking country to serve his zionist overlords.
Well, now lots of countries with tons of arsenal are you're enemies, i just want to say goodbye to our american posters.
Remember when i told you that being a cuck for israel like your president was not a good idea? Well, now have fun getting nuked meanwhile Israel stay apart and healthy as usual.
>>
>>729190792

North Korea is threatening Japan and South Korea with nuclear weapons, legit, if there was ever a morally good reason to go to war this is it. With this move Trump is strengthening ties to both China and Japan and when this conflict is over it will allow us to move forward with real peace and better trade deals for everyone. But I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand, they only feed you mainstream media filth.
>>
>>729190418
it's hard to believe there is someone whit common sense in b/
you're a winrar annon
>>
>>729190957
It won't be a world war because Europe won't be any part of the mess the USA is causing, all I can say iis that I just like to be a spectator and am awaiting shit to hit the fan
>>
File: 20170403_222849.jpg (30KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
20170403_222849.jpg
30KB, 200x200px
>>729186552
YEAHHH BABY, SHIT BE CRAZY!!!
>>
TBH, i dont like trump because of the things that he had said against Muslims and Mexicans.

i dont agree with him at all.

But he is a president to look forward to. a president that has Balls.

dang, i didnt even vote for either of em.
Im mexican american btw.
>>
>>729186552
Weird, don't remember the first Korean war starting WWIII.
>>
>>729190734
>Trump is the man, finally doing something that should have been done years ago!
ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED??
Trump is nothing but a puppet for the Israeli terrorist Goverment, he didn't make any decision by himself, he is not fighting for USA interests, he doesn't care about anything but pleasing zionist demons.
You'll die and you know for what? For nothing at all, only for a psychopathic elite that indoctrinates cucks like you.
>>
>>729190949

haha le fake picture! you must be telling teh truth!

tardboy
>>
So, what better way to celebrate easter weekend than to ignite the war with North korea lol. If we take Any action at all, hopefully they'll be glowing, so we don't have to

Rucka rucka ali: funny as fuck
https://youtu.be/PblG_PtUGQI
>>
>>729191109
>Implying the "refugees" won't try to instill shariah law the moment those nukes start flying.
>>
>>729190340
It's a bit sick but me to!

Beats suicide!
>>
>>729186552
kill all of the libtards
>>
>>729191109
keep waiting dumb fuck
>>
Who cares?

Petman/Atlus could have guns attached to them, we could mass produce drones, we have nuclear subs ready to bomb the fuck out of every major country if needed, we have a navy that's equipped with electromagnetic/lazer weapons that make other countries capabilities look like a joke, we have floating cities that don't need bases, we have planes that can bomb a target faster then a person can blink, we have missile systems that can both detect and shoot down threats, etc., etc., etc.

Rest of the world isn't stupid and knows not to fuck with the police of the world, aka MURRICA.
>>
>>729191169
Not bait and no shill here, but I'm curious to know what he said that offended you. Not hating, just curious.
>>
File: TRUMP 2017.jpg (59KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP 2017.jpg
59KB, 1180x842px
#MAGA 2, 2020! WOOOHOOOOO!
>>
>Bombing random countries with nuclear weaponry without any reason at all, just to gain powerful enemies.
Wow, your president is so smart america, good choice and goodbye!
>>
>>729191529
You mean Atlas?

I don't think Sega is in war business....probably?
>>
>>729191169
All he said is that Shit Skins are fucking Animals. Don't see why Beaners, Taco Benders and Goat Fuckers should be all worked up by being told the truth, that they're worthless pieces of shit.

I mean, c'mon...
>>
>>729191540
dont like the fact that he generalized most illegal immigrants as bringing crime rape drugs.
theer is some truth to it, but mad it seem like the Majority of illegal immigrants

And i dont agree with the muslim ban, they are just seeking for refuge.
>>
>>729190734
I will seek and kill people like you in the aftermath your leader has created.
>>
>>729191755
>I mean, c'mon...

Yeah man, like.. c'mon!
>>
>>729191371
The predominant part of refugees are situated in Turkey which may (under the wing of Erdogan and the considerations of his outbursts against Europe) may lead to a 'flood' of refugees heading for the remainder of Europe, but that is highly unlikely

To therefore assume every fugitive is aiming to enforce shariah law instead of fleeing of a totalitarian regime that wants just that is unrealistic to say the least

The main concern of Europe (and Netherlands in particular) is the unpredictability of Trump which (as a NATO-ally) is highly undesirable, I therefore expect Europe to further distance itself from the USA under the wing of Trump
>>
>>729191755
they make good food, and they are just seeking a way to help their families.
>>
I'm not gonna lie, i'm gonna miss you amerifats, i hope so country grows the extra chromosomes of your people as a tribute to your nuked country,
>>
>>729191861

no you won't, you'll get raped in the butt and hanged for being the edgy pussy that you are.
>>
>>729191879
Yeah, like, that isn't like, just my opinion, man. Every shit skin wakes up in the morning, looks at themselves in the mirror, and wishes he was Master Race. But alas, instead of going to work at the Commodities Brokerage, they have to go out and steal some bikes instead to make their quota...

Life is hard, man.
>>
>>729191618

The fact you think that will happen is hillarious, your country is going to be hit by a huge depression in a couple of years that will make the 1920s look like a Disney movie, so he will be lucky to even get into 2 years, he will be impeached in the next 3 months.
>>
>>729192074

Maybe they'll all mutate into cronenbergs.
>>
File: turmp.jpg (2KB, 75x125px) Image search: [Google]
turmp.jpg
2KB, 75x125px
>>729192155
no one's going to get impeached, no "depression" is going to happen

you libbies are so angry still omg

8 years! TRUMP WOOOHOOOOO!
>>
>>729191755

yet Americans kill more than extremists do in the US per year.

Sad days huh. Gotta protect that 2nd Amendment and shiz.
>>
US fags not realizing that the pres is just a fucking puppet
>>
>>729192155

You sound Canadian. I hope you enjoy the cultural enrichment that's coming your way since all the Mexicans are running from ICE.
>>
>>729192154

I hear dat man, like the other day i was like here on /b/ and there was this guy who said he was playing morrowind, and then he was like "i'm black" so i was like "did you play as a redguard?" cuz redguards are black. and he was like "no man why would i want to play as a nigger? i'm a nigger and I wouldnt be a nigger if i had the choice!" which i thought was mighty honest of this nigger, normally they're all criminalistic and shit.
>>
I say blow up everyone. United States of Earth
>>
>>729192363
Oyy veyy, the press says the truth! muslims are the cause of every american problem, the jews are only helping them, trust me, be a good goy and die of israel interests.
>>
>>729191500
I truly believe Trump is on the verge of war for acting completely on emotion rather than strategy

Look at how he bombed Syria after having zero factual evidence of the Syrian government employing gas bombs onto civillians, to act out like that has completely severed ties with Russia (or to speak in the terms of Trump: it's totally over with Russia)

How do you believe your president (who has to last for four fucking years) will act in future occurences, you really think USA will acquire maintained support from Europe acting out like that?

Anyway, I'll be waiting with my box of popcorn watching the shitstorm your president created
>>
>>729192335
Fuckin' A. We get to kill each other. Shit Skins get to shut the fuck up and stay in their sand holes and fuck 9 year old girls and goats.

If it weren't for the nigger gang members, this country would be perfect. Black People are cool - the ones that aren't niggers - so are Mexican's, the ones that aren't Illegal Welfare Grabbing Assholes.

Take the shit outta 'Merica, and this would be paradise.
>>
>>729192515
Don't even bother smart fellow, Trump followers are just retard rednecks with an israeli flag stuck in their assholes, they'll defend king cuck Trump without any coherent reason.
>>
I'm Dutch and I support Trump fully, time we took action like that.

#buildthedutchwall

(a wall in the ocean, then we dump all the niggers and sandniggers on the deep side)
>>
>>729192267

Not American or Liberal, but the majority of Americans are so ignorant or far left or right, that they think if someone doesn't share the same mindset they have to be the thing they hate.

Guess what, you are wrong.

You have no idea how your National Debt works do you, or how bad it is right now. You don't realise that Instead of collecting near 1.8 trillion in GDP tax, all you receive is approximately 0.75% of the 10.5% as 2% is given to NATO and the 7.75% is rebated back.

Guess who are shareholders.... oh your congress and senate.

But hey you continue to think the way you do, because I am sure you will get used to the food banks that you will have to use soon.

And of course wonder why there is a massive U-turn on Mexicans as companies have to resort in cheaper labour as it can't afford to lose profits to over inflation and minimum wage status for Americans.

In fact companies may very well shift HQs to another country and operate elsewhere.

This isn't about Trump, this has been going on from the 80s. So 36.5 years hardly any Americans have combated it, because you are fed bullshit from your masters in the Whitehouse that everything is fine, you are supposedly rich and everyone is well off.

Not really.
>>
>>729192693

better do it quick before all the niglets you imported grow up and displace you
>>
>>729192406
sounds like you're talking about a Black Dude, and not a Nigger. Black Dudes are cool and shit and don't remind you every other sentence that they're Negroid. They work and hate paying taxes and want to fuck 3 times a week like everyone else.

Niggers just want to nig-nig-nig and blame Whitey. And before you ask, yes, there are White Niggers too, they live nearby me in West Virginia. Welfare Queen Trailer Dwelling assholes. I'm an equal-opportunity hater.
>>
Trump is american's president? Goddammit why didn't you told me that before, i thought he was the prime minister of Israel.
>>
>>729192599
Americans tend to forget America was founded on the basis of immigrants from predominantely Europe whereas immigrants from other countries joined along the way

To state every ethnical minority is automatically an 'Illegal Welfare Grabbing Asshole' is just downright oversimplistic thinking
>>
>>729189198
are you autistic? Europe isnt even involved.
>>
>>729192599

And there is your problem, that won't happen, because once a city or town is slummed due to inadequate funding, they move blacks into the area and use the rising crime due to the poverty to make it look like more blacks do more crime or "more likely" as far right would use as an excuse to hide the fact there is more white crime.

Because your government has to continue to pump out guns to sell to make even more money.
>>
>>729192693
Fucking Dutch used to rule the world, dude. You guys need to start beating niggers again and clean up the mess you made in New Amsterdam. Take the Puerto Rican's with you while you're at it. Dutch are about as close to master race as you get. kek.
>>
>>729186552
didn't even watch the video but WW3 is taking it's sweet time, i've been getting old waiting for it.
>>
>>729186552
if ww3 goes down ill quit smoking dope rn to join the army. those yellow fuckers are getting it this time
>>
>>729192267

Trump won't even be the president in 2018. You can fucking COUNT on that. His entire retarded administration is going fucking DOWN.

I can't wait to see that narcissistic subhuman crying from behind bars.
>>
>>729193078

never thought i'd see the day leftists become the conspiracy nuts. maybe the circle will complete itself when you figure out how many pedophiles are in the democratic party.
>>
>>729193149
Im 20 years old
im on My Prime Baby!
Im really to go balls deep.
I dont have motivation anyways and this is getting me pumped up!
>>
>>729192515

He's desperate to find a distraction from his impending treason tribunals. He's going to start all the shit he can left and right until he is REMOVED.

That motherfucker is actually crazy and arrogant and stupid enough to try to use nuclear war as a fucking distraction to save his bulbous orangutan ass.

That should scare the everloving shit out of everyone who has even a fraction of a brain--Trumpanzees need not apply, of course.
>>
>>729193149

join the airforce and maybe you'll make it in time for WW3 in Europe
>>
Think outside the box...N Korea is just bait for China
>>
>>729193153

in the meantime everyone else will get to watch you cry about it for 8 years
>>
>>729193008
Horseshit. English and Dutch settlers founded America. Had to fight the fucking French and Spanish along the way, and the damn Dutch brought the niggers over here.

Yeah, this is a country of Immigrants, no doubt, but each class came over here and wanted to STOP being whatever they were before and to enjoy the benefits of being an American. Even the Japs in California wanted to be American and not fucking Japs anymore, and went and fought in WWII while their mothers and wives were in concentration camps. Do you see THEM bitching and moaning all the time? No. You know why? Because they just got their asses to work after the war and raised families and started businesses.

Fucking Mexicans and Niggers who bitch about "how hard it is" are FOS. This country rewards those who bust a hump, and no one is owed shit.
>>
>>729193266

Not Left/Liberal/American.

Again proof that people assume that people who don't agree with them are the thing they hate, is rampant among the yanks.
>>
>>729193447

You're funny. Dumber than a sack of blunted hammers, but funny.

Do try to grow a brain sometime in the next couple of years while we're fixing all the shit the treasonous shitstain Republicans broke AGAIN.
>>
>>729193356

Everyone in Eastern Asia right now is shitting their pants because some nutjob as a legit nuclear bomb and all you can think about is how bad this makes Trump look? You deserve to lose again in 2020.
>>
File: castle-romeo.jpg (163KB, 956x1200px) Image search: [Google]
castle-romeo.jpg
163KB, 956x1200px
Trump is the Antichrist
>>
File: tdy_klg_test_091109-300w.jpg (9KB, 296x222px) Image search: [Google]
tdy_klg_test_091109-300w.jpg
9KB, 296x222px
>>729193321

yes yess come to korea and "rape" me you stlong amelican, then you take me with you to US of A right? I cook you good rice with fish every day in exchange for some balls deep penising no?
>>
>>729193579

cool story bro, look how you're fixing shit by acting like a cry baby on an anonymous image board
>>
>>729193675

While you're a total nobody!
>>
>>729193593

>some nut job has a nuke

Yeah. His name is Trumpty Dumpty the braindamaged Orangutan.

Lil' Kim's little shits can't even reach Seoul. He's nothing. The TRUE threat and enemy is TRUMP and Putin.
>>
File: Fucky McLieFuckFace.jpg (222KB, 872x540px) Image search: [Google]
Fucky McLieFuckFace.jpg
222KB, 872x540px
>>
>>729193549

nice, so you're just a shit flinging foreigner, let me tell you how much your opinion means to anyone here

wait for it
>>
>>729193719

And what are you doing, fuckwit?
>>
>>729193828

are you just asking for 150 pictures of asian girls or something? because that's how you ask for 150 pictures of asian girls
>>
>>729193837

What's the matter, don't like to hear the truth, you only trust Fox News?
>>
>>729193794

oh shit, i thought i was having a conversation, not witnessing a crazy faggot vomiting his delusions on an anonymous image board
>>
>>729193515
That's because Trump specifically targeted Mexicans and portraying them as leeches of the American economy

'and some of them, I guess, are good people'
>>
>>729193794
>derpyderpyderp I can't talk about these things like a normal person
>>
>>729193911

From the Salty Korean Sasaeng?

Meh.
>>
>>729194052

when 20 million of them refuse to take a test on the u.s constitution to get citizenship you know something crazy is going on
>>
>>729194039

>crazy faggot vomiting his delusions

Wow, you just described Trump yet AGAIN. You're good at this!
>>
>>729190408
>this is real
>youtube
Please go back to plebbit share blue.
>>
>>729194052
>literally breaking the law
>not leeches
LOL, liberalism is a disease.
>>
>>729194052

Classic fascist scapegoating.

FACT: most undocumented workers pay taxes.
FACT: Trump and most billionaire twats do NOT.

Who are the leeches again?
>>
>>729194155

Sounds like a standard day in Europe.

I'm glad we realized it was unfair of us to demand they accept our ways, it was kinda racist.. so we build those bitches some mosques. bitches love mosques.
>>
>>729194052
F-U-C-K T-H-E-M.

Come to this country legally. Make your bones like everyone else. Call yourself "American". Don't wave the bullshit flag of your failed loser country of origin. Bring your Food, your Cool Traditions (Cinco de Mayo), and your Hot Women. But don't act like you're any more "special" than some Irish-American, or Portuguese-American or Italian-American. Shut the fuck up with how "white people are racists" - you ARE fucking "white" asshole.

My sides.
>>
>>729186552
I know Trump's thought
>I should have gone with the 5 wood.
>>
>>729194399
The whole point that I'm trying to make is that Trump used a similar strategy as Hitler did when portraying Jews as leeches of the German country

It's just the scapegoat-card that leaders with facist tendencies try to make
>>
>>729193837

Funny how Americans talk like that, but always revert to "I am 1/8th Irish, 1/3rd Italian......"
>>
>>729194278
That's kind of the point I was trying to make
>>
>>729194599

Ehm.. but the Jews were leeches. or do you believe the lies Hollywood has concocted up after WWIII?
>>
>>729194278
FACT: illegal immigrants are paid under the table
FACT: illegal immigrants ARE ILLEGAL
FACT: illegal immigrants drive down wages making the jobs impossible for Americans to provide for their families
FACT: illegals do not have SS #'s so they steal them
FACT: illegals get to use schools and hospitals and roads without paying for them since they have no SS# to be tied to them
FACT: illegals account for the highest amount of drunk driving deaths in Texas, despite being the minority by far
FACT: 66% of aliens arrested for crimes in Texas were illegal
FACT: immigrants have no legal right to vote yet cast votes
FACT: California loses $25 BILLION solely because of illegal immigrants
FACT: illegal immigrant only provided $13 billion in taxes IN THE UNITED STATES

GET BTFO LIB FAG
>>
>>729194783

I meant of course WWII, all this talk of WW3 is making my fingers triggerhappy.
>>
>>729194399

F-U-C-K-T-R-U-M-P-A-N-Z-E-E-S

Learn some fucking American values and how immigrants (BOTH kinds, retards) support the economy, while Billionaire trust fund kids and offshore bank account holding CEO-classers do great damage to it.

These vile filth have terminated most of the endangered species act, the entire clean water act, the majority of the EPA, given companies the right to sell your entire Internet data package, tried to destroy healthcare to the tune of 30 million people left uninsured, lied constantly, and done nearly every anti-American thing in the fucking book. They are not merely politically different in viewpoint; they are acting, active ENEMIES of this country and her people.
>>
File: thanks trump.jpg (272KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
thanks trump.jpg
272KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>729194599
No, maybe he called a Spade a Spade (not a nigger pun, I promise). Mexican's come to this country, and most of them work their balls off - which is awesome - but too many of the fuckers just leech off of society (maybe they see all the niggers doing it, and think "why not?"). Niggers, however, were BORN here, so that makes them lazy-assed Americunts. So Mexican's need to EARN the right to stay here - even though 1 Mexican works harder than 20 niggers, that's still too bad because they aren't American yet.

Gotta protect what is ours. Even the laziest nigger deserves more from our govt. than the hardest-working Illegal. Thems the rules.
>>
File: IMG-20170412-WA0006.jpg (71KB, 1032x581px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170412-WA0006.jpg
71KB, 1032x581px
Argie here

Im just gonna see how first worlds fags destroy each other while i enjoy playing fallout 4

Fuck you im saved
>>
>>729194599
>he thinks the holocaust was real even though there is no proof
>inb5 the dozens of debunked third hand accounts of "gas chambers"
LOL. Brain washing is alive and real.
>>
Things Americans accept.

Build a bomb worth $16m to kill 36 people in a tunnel system (maybe 36 not proven), could have paid 1000 marines less than that and could have taken the tunnels better and killed more.

American Logic....
>>
>>729194876

Well said Santiago, you teach those Trump supporters how they don't mess with Mexico!
>>
>>729194820

>FACT

It's like you know a word but you're trying to hammer out how to use it properly and failing miserably. Should I pull up a dictionary entry for you?
>>
>>729194820
FACT: tl;dr
FACT: ur faggot
>>
>>729194820
Like literally none of these are facts.
>>
>>729194993
>I can't disprove them
>better insult someone

FACT: you are a share blue faggot
>>
>>729195083
the second one is at least
>>
I hope North Korea nukes California just so we don't have to deal with the world's highest concentration of liberals, Mexicans, and Mexican liberals anymore.
>>
>>729194876
Yeah, well I'd like to eat some Endangered Species Goulash, brah.

What is right in this country is working men able to raise their families with the Liberal Pussies staying out of our way.

Fucking Libertards. "Muh environment. Muh, delicate ecosystem..."
>>
>>729195199

But I know this girl in Cali.. she's got a great rack!

though she kinda stopped talking to me when she started dating that ex meth user (like there is such a thing)

you know what, fuck it. nuke that shithole.
>>
>>729195181
it's more of a stutter than a fact
>>
>>729194661
I'm American, but I'm German/Norwegian by blood.

Yet I'm not a nazi-viking, could give 1 fuck about either of them, and would only ever list it in very few occasions.

It's like knowing your blood type.

Not anything to be "proud of" like you seem to think.
>>
>>729195333
kek
>>
>>729195333
>share blue cucks can't refute so they just share blue
>>
File: Castle_Bravo_Blast-feature-image.jpg (660KB, 1576x1194px) Image search: [Google]
Castle_Bravo_Blast-feature-image.jpg
660KB, 1576x1194px
Can you feel it? The end is coming!
>>
>>729195372

can't come soon enough, I hope I get to watch California burn to the ground on the news before I get turned to ash myself
>>
>>729195272

>Muh drinkable water
>Muh not living next to a toxic waste dump
>Muh breathable air

Literally kill yourself.
>>
>>729195146

fucking lel

You really are THAT fucking retarded, aren't you? I bet you walk down the street and get picked on by even the Downies.
>>
>>729195181

>>729195181

Only from certain points of view though.

Arizona, California, New Mexico, Nevada and parts of Utah were TAKEN from Mexico by the US. That means the families living there were Mexicans one day and living in the US without citizenship the next.
>>
>>729195272
Environment is basically a complete embodiment of scientific literature suggesting the climate is changing as a result of the so-called 'greenhouse gases'

This is how republican members of senate interpret climate change after years and years of comprehensive analysis of the issue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E0a_60PMR8

The US has actually blocked any scientific research from being conducted because Trump (as yet another fucking idiot) is just as clever as that guy in the video
>>
>>729195746
I was referring to the one that says:
"illegal immigrants are illegal"
I mean, how could that possibly be false?
>>
>>729194940
is that from The Day After? depressingly great movie.
>>
>>729195705
>still resorts to insults
Share Blue confirmed
>>
File: doomsday.png (3KB, 159x165px) Image search: [Google]
doomsday.png
3KB, 159x165px
Have you accepted Christ?
>>
>>729195863

They're illegal for literally doing nothing? Just happened to be living on a piece of land that was Mexico and is now part of the US??
>>
>>729195887

yes, that's Steve Guttenberg running
>>
>>729195919

>losing the argument?

>Too stupid to know how facts and evidence work?

Just call them a shill and you automatically win!!

--Fox "News"
>>
>>729195956
Dude calm down, I'm talking about the statement:
"illegal immigrants are illegal"
it's like saying water is wet
>>
>>729195931
no. if he wants me to burn in hell that's his choice, being supreme being and all.
>>
>>729196054
that movie would have been even better had he been burned alive and not survived.
>>
>>729186552
fuck the fat chink
>>
File: IMG_0486.jpg (78KB, 741x513px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0486.jpg
78KB, 741x513px
They can only hit our bases in other countries and maybe Hawaii or some other island that voted Trump. No loss
>>
>>729196271

you mean California, I fucking wish
>>
File: 1491559151000.jpg (34KB, 592x394px) Image search: [Google]
1491559151000.jpg
34KB, 592x394px
>>
File: 1489562397841.jpg (43KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489562397841.jpg
43KB, 600x500px
>>
File: florida.jpg (44KB, 385x400px) Image search: [Google]
florida.jpg
44KB, 385x400px
>>729196271

China can hit anywhere in the US. Including Florida.
>>
File: 1476400352023.jpg (85KB, 538x780px) Image search: [Google]
1476400352023.jpg
85KB, 538x780px
>>
File: 1475545176875.jpg (811KB, 2200x1401px) Image search: [Google]
1475545176875.jpg
811KB, 2200x1401px
>>
File: 1463480628102.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1463480628102.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>
File: 1472243652456.jpg (44KB, 592x395px) Image search: [Google]
1472243652456.jpg
44KB, 592x395px
>>
File: 1481089698041.jpg (132KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481089698041.jpg
132KB, 600x400px
>>
File: 1467533211046.jpg (15KB, 235x310px) Image search: [Google]
1467533211046.jpg
15KB, 235x310px
>>
File: 1486316583691.jpg (65KB, 987x555px) Image search: [Google]
1486316583691.jpg
65KB, 987x555px
>>
File: 1463971504420.jpg (58KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
1463971504420.jpg
58KB, 500x343px
>>
File: 1477154543422.jpg (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1477154543422.jpg
21KB, 400x300px
>>
File: 1477519698415.png (173KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477519698415.png
173KB, 640x480px
>>
File: 1488142914548.jpg (100KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488142914548.jpg
100KB, 960x1200px
>>
File: dsc0003.jpg (230KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
dsc0003.jpg
230KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: 1487808172587.jpg (78KB, 960x629px) Image search: [Google]
1487808172587.jpg
78KB, 960x629px
>>
File: 1462463511861.jpg (50KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
1462463511861.jpg
50KB, 960x639px
>>
File: 1490283136425.jpg (91KB, 476x317px) Image search: [Google]
1490283136425.jpg
91KB, 476x317px
>>
File: 1469658422559.jpg (289KB, 1200x1504px) Image search: [Google]
1469658422559.jpg
289KB, 1200x1504px
>>
File: 1475939238484.jpg (66KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475939238484.jpg
66KB, 400x600px
>>
File: 1471425142802.jpg (35KB, 605x328px) Image search: [Google]
1471425142802.jpg
35KB, 605x328px
>>
File: 1486724310428.jpg (21KB, 657x323px) Image search: [Google]
1486724310428.jpg
21KB, 657x323px
>>
File: 1480954862083.jpg (253KB, 1500x1037px) Image search: [Google]
1480954862083.jpg
253KB, 1500x1037px
>>
>>729196648
i watched it when it originally aired on television.
>>
File: 1471412566614.jpg (293KB, 1910x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1471412566614.jpg
293KB, 1910x1000px
>>
File: 1486110958032.jpg (21KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
1486110958032.jpg
21KB, 530x298px
>>
File: 1468953728812.jpg (21KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
1468953728812.jpg
21KB, 530x298px
>>
File: 1486661865821.jpg (153KB, 1910x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486661865821.jpg
153KB, 1910x1000px
>>
File: us-fallout-fema.jpg (152KB, 450x317px) Image search: [Google]
us-fallout-fema.jpg
152KB, 450x317px
how fucked are you?
>>
File: 1489187356337.jpg (107KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
1489187356337.jpg
107KB, 594x396px
>>
>>729190734
>Trump is the man
>Trump
>man
PICK ONE
>>
>>729196850
seven
>>
File: 1468455501177.jpg (16KB, 609x343px) Image search: [Google]
1468455501177.jpg
16KB, 609x343px
>>
File: 1464707656676.jpg (786KB, 2048x1363px) Image search: [Google]
1464707656676.jpg
786KB, 2048x1363px
>>
>>729191303
you sound like a muslim
>>
File: 1465623987726.jpg (185KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1465623987726.jpg
185KB, 1024x682px
>>
File: 1484814235872.jpg (73KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
1484814235872.jpg
73KB, 780x439px
>>
File: 1463624449381.jpg (45KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
1463624449381.jpg
45KB, 876x493px
>>
File: 1473651082571.jpg (42KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1473651082571.jpg
42KB, 640x360px
>>
File: 1477014019373.jpg (38KB, 632x441px) Image search: [Google]
1477014019373.jpg
38KB, 632x441px
>>
File: 1486024926903.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486024926903.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
>>
File: 1488307994958.jpg (42KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
1488307994958.jpg
42KB, 620x350px
>>
File: 1465876014643.jpg (105KB, 670x466px) Image search: [Google]
1465876014643.jpg
105KB, 670x466px
>>
File: 1466723467224.jpg (47KB, 468x502px) Image search: [Google]
1466723467224.jpg
47KB, 468x502px
>>
File: 1486114566018.jpg (49KB, 634x460px) Image search: [Google]
1486114566018.jpg
49KB, 634x460px
>>
File: 1486022993453.jpg (73KB, 634x551px) Image search: [Google]
1486022993453.jpg
73KB, 634x551px
>>
File: 1461560007966.jpg (98KB, 634x872px) Image search: [Google]
1461560007966.jpg
98KB, 634x872px
>>
File: 1461047717548.jpg (54KB, 634x492px) Image search: [Google]
1461047717548.jpg
54KB, 634x492px
>>
File: 1485826085684.jpg (27KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
1485826085684.jpg
27KB, 590x350px
>>
File: 1467182349420.jpg (307KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
1467182349420.jpg
307KB, 1160x629px
>>
File: 1470846333813.jpg (217KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
1470846333813.jpg
217KB, 1160x629px
>>
File: 1470203095623.jpg (476KB, 3107x2330px) Image search: [Google]
1470203095623.jpg
476KB, 3107x2330px
>>
File: 1481799237951.jpg (41KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1481799237951.jpg
41KB, 450x338px
>>
>>729186552
fake. stop all the bullshit fear mongering.
>>
File: 1489502083679.jpg (28KB, 346x450px) Image search: [Google]
1489502083679.jpg
28KB, 346x450px
>>
File: 1209_1271292606.jpg (61KB, 550x353px) Image search: [Google]
1209_1271292606.jpg
61KB, 550x353px
>>729197134

not bad
>>
File: 1488658636471.jpg (473KB, 1000x638px) Image search: [Google]
1488658636471.jpg
473KB, 1000x638px
>>
File: 1478082124423.jpg (39KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1478082124423.jpg
39KB, 600x337px
>>
File: 1464393948341.jpg (150KB, 1910x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1464393948341.jpg
150KB, 1910x1000px
>>
File: 1472656800367.png (196KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472656800367.png
196KB, 640x480px
>>
File: 1485161393089.jpg (265KB, 3216x2412px) Image search: [Google]
1485161393089.jpg
265KB, 3216x2412px
>>
File: 1483155367912.jpg (46KB, 1037x778px) Image search: [Google]
1483155367912.jpg
46KB, 1037x778px
>>729186552

I'M HAPPY

I'M HONESTLY READY FOR THIS SHITTY WORLD TO BE OVER

TIME TO KILL A FEW BILLION PEOPLE AND HIT THE RESET BUTTON

BRING IT ON
>>
File: 1466387351169.jpg (731KB, 2104x2691px) Image search: [Google]
1466387351169.jpg
731KB, 2104x2691px
>>
File: 1488663839466.jpg (33KB, 485x340px) Image search: [Google]
1488663839466.jpg
33KB, 485x340px
>>
File: 1472734981650.jpg (118KB, 1917x1437px) Image search: [Google]
1472734981650.jpg
118KB, 1917x1437px
>>
File: 1477745166967.jpg (1MB, 3500x2329px) Image search: [Google]
1477745166967.jpg
1MB, 3500x2329px
>>
File: 1469277591620.jpg (42KB, 485x340px) Image search: [Google]
1469277591620.jpg
42KB, 485x340px
>>
File: 1487214430517.jpg (264KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487214430517.jpg
264KB, 1600x900px
>>
File: 1465394981636.jpg (22KB, 610x380px) Image search: [Google]
1465394981636.jpg
22KB, 610x380px
>>
File: 1486609626793.jpg (120KB, 1150x576px) Image search: [Google]
1486609626793.jpg
120KB, 1150x576px
>>
File: 1484151208410.jpg (41KB, 670x409px) Image search: [Google]
1484151208410.jpg
41KB, 670x409px
>>
File: 1477504125485.jpg (733KB, 1920x1278px) Image search: [Google]
1477504125485.jpg
733KB, 1920x1278px
>>
File: 1470469269309.jpg (2MB, 1905x1905px) Image search: [Google]
1470469269309.jpg
2MB, 1905x1905px
>>
>>729194820
FACT: illegal immigrants are paid by rich business owners to help their bottom line at the expense of LEGAL US workers.
I'll bet my paycheck those "great american small business owners" vote Republican.
>>
File: 1488784380409.jpg (61KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488784380409.jpg
61KB, 600x400px
>>
File: 1484062087594.jpg (80KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
1484062087594.jpg
80KB, 900x750px
>>
File: 1476673160648.png (280KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476673160648.png
280KB, 500x500px
>>
File: 1462402672993.jpg (28KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
1462402672993.jpg
28KB, 600x339px
>>
File: 1467890677024.jpg (32KB, 590x390px) Image search: [Google]
1467890677024.jpg
32KB, 590x390px
>>
File: 1468820873625.jpg (385KB, 1940x1294px) Image search: [Google]
1468820873625.jpg
385KB, 1940x1294px
>>
File: 1480652121001.jpg (36KB, 590x453px) Image search: [Google]
1480652121001.jpg
36KB, 590x453px
>>
File: 1477954412135.jpg (505KB, 2400x1347px) Image search: [Google]
1477954412135.jpg
505KB, 2400x1347px
>>
File: 1470073598309.jpg (40KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
1470073598309.jpg
40KB, 700x465px
>>
File: 1486350007273.jpg (30KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
1486350007273.jpg
30KB, 475x356px
>>
File: 1461021903014.jpg (52KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
1461021903014.jpg
52KB, 768x432px
>>
File: 1468575710843.jpg (49KB, 700x439px) Image search: [Google]
1468575710843.jpg
49KB, 700x439px
>>
File: 1490742760716.jpg (59KB, 459x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490742760716.jpg
59KB, 459x480px
>>
File: 1476254787867.jpg (70KB, 696x534px) Image search: [Google]
1476254787867.jpg
70KB, 696x534px
>>
File: 1473485068497.jpg (25KB, 605x402px) Image search: [Google]
1473485068497.jpg
25KB, 605x402px
>>
File: 1476626304708.jpg (49KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
1476626304708.jpg
49KB, 640x361px
>>
File: 1481056295887.jpg (36KB, 770x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481056295887.jpg
36KB, 770x400px
>>
File: 1463439808569.jpg (70KB, 970x647px) Image search: [Google]
1463439808569.jpg
70KB, 970x647px
>>
File: 1491399313678.jpg (202KB, 1280x884px) Image search: [Google]
1491399313678.jpg
202KB, 1280x884px
>>
>>729186552
Fuck Space Niggers
>>
File: 1463921913598.jpg (322KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1463921913598.jpg
322KB, 1024x683px
>>
File: 1468240997326.jpg (27KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
1468240997326.jpg
27KB, 700x350px
>>
File: 1486348757088.jpg (75KB, 620x464px) Image search: [Google]
1486348757088.jpg
75KB, 620x464px
>>
File: 1491669048780.jpg (34KB, 622x414px) Image search: [Google]
1491669048780.jpg
34KB, 622x414px
>>
>>729198032
>>729198045
>>729198058
>>729198080
keep showing what a faggot you are
Thread posts: 260
Thread images: 105

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.