[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Phenibut actually help with confidence, Socialbility, lower

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12

File: download.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
Does Phenibut actually help with confidence, Socialbility, lower inhibition, anxiety, and stress?
I been having a hard time At work with stress and stressful social situations.
Im really looking into buying some only to help my professional life.

Also,
Im trying to lose weight, Im 190 5"10 and want to lose 20-30 pounds

Whats a good appetite- suppresant? Not to be anorexic or anything, but everytime I try to cutback what i eat I am incredibly hungry at work.
>>
File: 1490235791524.jpg (82KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1490235791524.jpg
82KB, 900x675px
Bump
>>
>>729117619
Eat less you lazy fat fuck.
>>
File: 1490235858293.jpg (253KB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
1490235858293.jpg
253KB, 2272x1704px
>>729117732
Im trying :c
>>
Don't waste your money dumbass, there's no magic potion that'll solve your social issues. Just hit the gym and you'll be fine.
>>
Saw this an thought of phenobarbityl.
>>
>>729117843
Ye, but ive been doing research into it and wanted people to help me.

Also isnt the gym an even bigger waste of money?
>>
>>729117619
>when gym rats get so dumb they can't spell "peanut butter" correctly
>>
File: 1490235451679.jpg (110KB, 750x478px) Image search: [Google]
1490235451679.jpg
110KB, 750x478px
>>729118078
Is it basically a snake oil salesman trying to sell useless shit? Or does phenibut actually help
>>
>>729117619
It's a benzodiazapene. You should just drink a light amount of alcohol.

Using this regularly will give you the same withdrawal klonopin will.
>>
>>729118014
The gym? Maybe. Depends on if you use it or not. If you're broke just go run or something.
>>
File: 1490235290897.jpg (120KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
1490235290897.jpg
120KB, 700x466px
>>729118396
Thats what i was thinking, if its an actual benzo how could they really be bullshitting? I know there a ton of muscle pills that are complete scams but this is different i feel like.
>>
File: 1490235264444.jpg (45KB, 750x517px) Image search: [Google]
1490235264444.jpg
45KB, 750x517px
>>729118611
I broke my leg awhile ago so itd help if i lost weight before doing that. Are you talking about the hunger suppresant being bullshit or phenibut or both?
>>
>>729117619
You need to regulate you stress levels that will help massively with weight loss trsut me.

You want this because it is easy but you do not need it.

Fix anixiety first set goals and practice talking to people, it is not easy but you ahve to try otherwise yo will never accomplish anything
>>
>>729117619
intermittent fasting

skip breakfast. dont eat until 6 hours after you wake up. eat an apple, wait 2 hours, go work out like a beast, and have your first meal post workout. for dinner eat whatever the fuck you want and eat a lot. you will drop fat and make gains, garunteed. it will take about a month for you to notice some significant changes, but trust me it works. Remember, train 4-5 days a week, and get plenty of rest. when you sleep, your muscles recover. if you wanna boost your protein synthesis, try bcaa's, or better yet just drink some fucking whey protein. (remember, those are SUPPLEMENTS, and are not a requirement for gaining strength. all you really need is a good diet and exercise to make gains.) that's all i got mane, good luck, once you get in a groove this shit becomes a cake walk.
>>
File: 1489734646824.gif (1018KB, 302x201px) Image search: [Google]
1489734646824.gif
1018KB, 302x201px
>>729118866
Nice triple dubs.
Thanks anon for reply. Ive been doing great i think, like getting a good paying job. But im a quite guy, im not shy, i just prefer not talking when i work.
When i do talk to people at work, it just feels unnatural when in a professional context, and i think i come off as an asshole. Id also like to focus more too.

I pretty much would like to buy these products just to start helping with weight loss, and social and stress situations at work, until i get better at these things and than ill quit.
>>
>>729119113
dont listen to this uneducated idiot pls, worst advice ever
>>
File: 1490235480379.jpg (412KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490235480379.jpg
412KB, 1600x1200px
>>729119113
Thanks anon like i said to the other guy the begining is hard for me, and id like to try these things so its easier to start working out and eating less, until i get into the habit and than id quit.
>>
>>729119226
i can garuntee you are a fat bitch. Weight loss is about caloric deficit. intermittent fasting is a very very easy way to achieve a caloric deficit, without having to sacrifice the enjoyment of eating food. chicken breast, brown rice, and broccoli is fucking disgusting.
>>
File: Piper-Perri-2.jpg (215KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Piper-Perri-2.jpg
215KB, 800x1200px
>>729119226
Cud i ask what you advice is?
>>
>>729118710
Nah, I was just talking about the gym. There's no substitute for exercise. If you lose weight via starvation, you'll just regain that weight shortly after losing it. Also, if your body thinks that it'll go without food for a while, it will store a bunch of fat. Perhaps an elliptical or bicycle would help you out, they're easy to use and it won't put much stress on your joints. I lost about 40 pounds with a bicycle.
>>
>>729119332
dude the thing is, you don't wanna obsess about it. The most important part about getting fit is having patience. You won't see results in the first week, and if you do, it's just water weight. and also, if you slip up here and there, don't stress. You're only human. pizza is delicious, and if you're too gassed to work out that day, don't force yourself.
>>
>>729119358
holy fuck,and the retard just doesnt stop. First of all, skipping breakfast is just retarded, you need to have regular meals or yout body goes in to a shock and starts to store everything in fat, breakfast is fucking important. This just show how fucking little you know about proper nutrition....let me guess, you do crossfit? Theres alot more to nutrition science that just a fucking calorie deficinency
>>
>>729119504
>bicycle

this guy is a fag. you will lose weight faster and build muscle, by lifting heavy shit. if you wanna look like a faggot, get on a bicycle. if you wanna look lean and muscular, lift heavy shit.
>>
>>729119395
My advice would be that you eat at least three times a day (5 would be perfect), cut out all the processed shit, sugars, cook your own meals and drink plenty of water.Besides that, you should train regularly and get alot of sleep, doing some retarded dieting will only fuck up your body. To sum it up: veggies, meat, water and other healthy stuff, eat regularly and workout alot.... its not about losing weight, its about living more healthy, you will drop weight as a side effect and feel fucking brilliant at the same time
>>
>>729119539
>Theres alot more to nutrition science that just a fucking calorie deficinency

LOL please tell me more about how losing fat is more than a caloric deficit. you're retarded. when you burn more calories than you consume, your body will take energy from fat stored in your tissue. and no, i dont fucking do crossfit, i've been doing the same 6 exercises, 3 times a week, and i only eat 2 meals a day, for the past decade. kill yourself you fat miserable cunt
>>
>>729119716
i'm willing to bet your a "powerlifter", with tits that are bigger than your sisters, and zero muscle definition. 5 meals a day? Train regularly? you lard ass.
>>
Eating 2 meals a day is awful. A calorie deficit is fine for losing weight but not for being healthy.
>>
>>729119738
do you realise how starving effects your body? its jot about loosing weight, and im pretty sure you're not achieving your maximum training potential because of your retarded dieting.
> hurr durr i eat only two times a day, i mean, im a uneducated fuck that doesnt need to go to work or anything so i skip meals like a retard
Everything you wrote just proves how little you know about nutrition, im fucking done with you
>>
>>729119854
lel, you realy think some fat neckbeard from /b/ will trigger me? keep trying princess
>>
File: PP__3543.jpg (804KB, 3104x2064px) Image search: [Google]
PP__3543.jpg
804KB, 3104x2064px
>>729119504
Thanks I could try bike trails didnt think of that. Would simple at home workouts work? Or if i dont have equipment id be fucked? I never been to the gym amd itd suck if i bought a member ship and never went.
>>729119511
Your right i prob am obsessing. But after a rough day at work going down the street and buying fastfood is so tempting. It sucks becausw you dont see results immediately or within a week and you really want to eat a burger or something.
What do you guys eat? Just small meals of healthy stuff?
>>
>>729118396
It's not a benzo you fucking moron.
>>
>>729119189
Who dat gurl ?
>>
>>729119716
It's been proven it doesn't matter how often you eat. It doesn't affect your metabolism or anything. The only important thing is to hit your daily macros, make sure you're getting vitamins and minerals you need, and pretty much just eating a meal 2-3 hours before, or eating a banana an hour before you exercise.
>>
>>729119940
it's not about starving yourself, it's about meal timing. skipping breakfast means saving the calories for later, you fucking downie. it's not starving yourself, it's just eating less meals, and having larger, more satisfying meals later in the day. when you skip breakfast your body functions better. A hungry wolf goes out and hunts, a fed wolf just lays around like a lazy fuck. and i never said you don't need to work out. lifting weights is actually more intense and you're more focused in a fasted state. shit man, all the fat cells in your brain are messing with your logic
>>
>>729120269
yeah it was proven many times over, show me your source and articles
>>
Well, you will be hungry. Your body is used to a certain intake of calories, so it will keep asking for more, up to the point that it realises that the intake has decreased for a longer period of time and it will start using your fat to reduce the amount of calories you need to sustain your body to get to the point where you want to be. Hunger will be a part of it. ALWAYS. But, what worked better for me was to eat calorie low food that still filled me stomach pretty ok. Drinking some more water after you eat can help too.
>>
>>729119716
>>729119931
I realize I shouldnt starve myself. But theres a difference between craving eating fast food and eating a moderate healthy meal. Like, If i tried these products id still work out, id still try to work on my confidence, but wouldnt these make it easier for me? Ive got the money and if it makes the initial process of losing weight a bit easier than id definitly be interested.

Also, i used to weight 135 two years ago, but went thru a lot of stuff amd gained a ton. I remember being able to eat very small amounts and occasionally eating a big meal once in awhile and never feeling hungry or gaining weight,
But right now ill eat a whopper from burgee king and ill be hungry 2 hours later
>>
>>729117619
I take 4 caps 2 hrs before class and it just makes me feel not happier, but like inhibits the shit that bums me out.
>>
>>729119189
Sauce ?
>>
>>729120041
this other guy wants to tell you that my suggestion is bad, but at the end of the day you need to figure out what works for you. personally, i don't eat breakfast, i only eat lunch and dinner. if i get hungry before my first meal, i have an apple. my lunch is a medium sized meal, like a salad or sandwich, and for dinner i have something very calorie dense and satisfying. Listen to your body. and it's okay to cheat here and there, just don't make it a habit.
>>
>>729120041

You can do a load of exercises without equipment. Unless you wanna gain a lot of muscle, search for an activity you like. A friends of mine started skateboarding long distances on a long board. Did it for hours a day..
>>
>>729120380
you're a big boy you can google can't you?
>>
>>729117619
no but smoking does.
>>
>>729120041
if you don't have any equipment, you can do body weight exercises.. Pushups and dips for chest delts and arms, pullups and chin ups for back delts and arms, squats for legs, and crunches/leg raises for abs.
>>
>>729117619
I found this worked really well with anxiety but if you take it for more than a couple of days in a row it actually worsens your symptoms. So yeah definitely try it if youre struggling but only use it when you know youre gonna have a hard day or gotta do something really stressful
>>
File: Q6fpivx.jpg (106KB, 533x768px) Image search: [Google]
Q6fpivx.jpg
106KB, 533x768px
>>729120399
>>729120482
>>729120487
Thanks guys. Im fairly confident ill be able to start. I think im just obsessing it too much. Ill try bringing veggies and fruit to work for lunch,leaving my money at home, and doing small workouts and working my way up to maybe even a gym membership.
I move 50 pound transformers at work all day everyday so i think im getting some good arm excercise.
>>729120431
Shes a camgirl, search "adorable cam girl" on Efukt for the source, i forgot her name.
>>
File: tumblr_mvhyx5K4FN1rlwi7oo1_500.jpg (98KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvhyx5K4FN1rlwi7oo1_500.jpg
98KB, 500x750px
>>729120554
I smoke like a chimeny my man lol. I think it makes me crave sugary drinks and food because the shitty taste it leaves.
>>729120807
Thanms man. I figured it didnt work as well as marketed. But id only want it for a short while. Anyone have expierence with appetite suppressants?
>>729120711
Like i told the other anon i lift 50 lbs motors all day at work and am constantly on my feet. But id like an at home workout routine to help with abs and stuff.
>>
>>729120832
good luck man. remember, patience is key. the most important part of this whole thing is nutrition. you are what you eat, and that's not just a silly bullshit phrase. what you put in is what you get out.
>>
>>729121092
i suggest you google "calisthenics", that's a fancy word for bodyweight exercises. there's tons of exercises online that you can do anywhere
>>
>>729117619
I have some of this stuff and i've used it quite a bit. Only way i've ever used it is recreationally at home to relax, but i would imagine it would be great for social anxiety. Give it a shot. Take about 2-3 grams about an hour before a social situation.
>>
>>729122875
Phenibut takes about 2 hours to kick in and then peaks 2 hours after that. It seems to have a long half life though so it'll slowly fade over the next 24 or so hours.

You also should be taking about .5 to 2 grams per dose. Tolerance builds quickly and it can give you terrible withdrawal.

I'm not sure you're even talking about the same thing because your advice is completely fucking wrong.
>>
>>729117619
The anxiety from withdrawal will make you jump off of a bridge. It's horrible. But yeah, it works.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.