[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT /b/ can: >Vent out any anger >Share a story >Post

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 21

File: O.jpg (54KB, 736x404px) Image search: [Google]
O.jpg
54KB, 736x404px
ITT /b/ can:
>Vent out any anger
>Share a story
>Post anything
>Give life advice/tips
>Send a letter to someone they know personally
>Post anything that comes to mind
>>
>>729094853
>share dreams and goals
>>
>>729094853
I wish I was smarter or prettier so that I didn't have to work as hard
>>
chillin at the park
waddap
>>
>>729094931
You are smart in your own way; appealing to someone. Even if you were prettier you would have to deal with the hard work of rejecting tons of people.
>>729094949
How's chillin in the park, boi?
>>
>>729095087
pretty relaxin and all
almost stepped in dog shit though
>>
so I think I've come to terms with my loneliness, I've decided to focus my efforts on being a good son-brother-uncle and citizen.
>>
File: K.jpg (31KB, 600x699px) Image search: [Google]
K.jpg
31KB, 600x699px
>>729095178
>almost stepped in dog shit though
dodged a bullet there
>>
I've been begging for 2 weeks and still no fat rich bastard has blessed me. REEEEEEEEEE

want: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
http://store.steampowered.com/app/578080/

ID: KAIIRU
http://steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU/
>>
>>729095453
no job?
>>
>>729095324
So have you become a forced loner?
>>
>>729095660
eh more like forced single. I still will interact w/ people
>>
>>729095870
Ah, good luck with that.
>>
File: Feels.png (1MB, 1098x619px) Image search: [Google]
Feels.png
1MB, 1098x619px
>>729094853
I spend $1000 on cam girls each month to watch the play with themselves for my pleasure.
>>
File: Make Him Proud.png (1MB, 680x461px) Image search: [Google]
Make Him Proud.png
1MB, 680x461px
>>729096153
thanks anon
>>
>>729095655
No, I'm just greedy with my money and dont want to regret wasting it on video games later.
>>
I wish someone would love me. I'm not even ugly, just have never had a girl interested in me.
>>
>>729096931
That's no true.
Just go gym, go out more
>>
File: 1478487914392.jpg (60KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478487914392.jpg
60KB, 600x800px
I tried tinder again after dropping it about a year ago due to literally no success. I've actually gotten quite a few matches, but really there's this one girl I think I'm actually hitting it off with.
Chatting with her is fun, easy and nowhere near as anxiety inducing as some of my previous attempts to get a date.
I'm terrified to actually meet her though because I'm positive I won't meet her expectations. I'm a lazy, penniless bum with a foul mouth who doesn't have a real job.
I really don't want to fuck this up, but I'll probably sabotage myself since I have no idea what I'm doing.
>>
>>729094853
For some reason, after finding my high school first love, I will risk my marriage talking with her. Its been over 20yrs.
>>
>>729097777
Quads or not, is that really worth it?
You should be honest with your wife if you want to leave her.
>>
>>729097947
Thats the thing. While said ex is objectively hotter, I love my wife.
>>
>>729094853
i just fapped to a trap video for the first time.
i hit rock bottom, i dont even want to go to the bathroom and look at my degenerate face
>>
I distrust women so much. They've fucked me over, and that was okay, but now they've fucked my friend over. He's addicted to drugs now, even though I tried so hard to stop him. It seems like all women and girls are pure evil.
>>
File: 1492143908940.jpg (299KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1492143908940.jpg
299KB, 720x1280px
>>729098241
You'll be fine
>>
>>729098241
There's nothing wrong with being attracted to anything that can legally consent.
Welcome to what the Greeks figured out thousands of years ago.
>>
>>729098241
>>729098324
Its fine. At least you haven't stoop d as low as watching miniature horses fucking dogs in a backyard during a cookout while diddling the hosts cat.
>>
>>729098120
Then don't do it, problem solved.
If attractiveness is all your judging your potential relationships on, you really shouldn't be married.
>>
>>729098570
Its not and I wouldn't but my wife woulnt understand. I think its a bit of boredom more than anything.
>>
>>729098921
Then why don't you try spicing the relationship up?
Surprise her with something she loves, talk to her and find out what she'd like to do, tell her you love her at every opportunity.
Find something new that both of you enjoy and do it because you can dude, don't just move on because things aren't exactly like they used to be.
>>
File: 1487174650671.jpg (34KB, 199x343px) Image search: [Google]
1487174650671.jpg
34KB, 199x343px
>>729097494
Any advice here guys?
>>
I kind of wish that I could be a girl but being a guy is great in a lot of ways. I wonder when it's too late to become a trap.
>>
>>729097494
So it's either be yourself and fuck the shit up or change and success, your choice
>>
File: COcI0AOU8AAAufG.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
COcI0AOU8AAAufG.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
This is a really dumb greentext but it was just on my mind today.

>Get my first boyfriend
>Finally lose my virginity
>Start taking the contraceptive pill
>Desire for sex disappears
>Boyfriend thinks it's because I'm cheating
>He reads my messages regularly
>Run out of pills
>Turn into horny sex-crazed demon
>Boyfriend happy
>When he doesn't satisfy me I feel degenerate urges to cheat
>I hate these thoughts and I will never act on them
>Buy more pills
>My mind feels less clouded by degenerate thoughts and sexual urges
>But I get depressed more often and sex feels like nothing
>>
>>729099927
22 at the latest right now depending on how puberty hit you.
In 10-15 years though procedures and medicines will be much more advanced allowing for you to start much later in life.
Or, you know, we'll all be dead. In which case I doubt you'll really care about your ability to become a trap.
>>
>>729099888
With trips like that, who needs advice?
>>
>>729100324
Should've just used rubbers buddo
>>
>>729100324
Just get a localised contraceptive like the Nuvaring, IUD or Essure.

Oral contraceptives are the devil.
>>
>>729100226
That's some real helpful advice man. Specific too.
I doubt my ability to change even with rock-solid motivation, though do you really think I live like this by choice?
I'm looking for practical tips here bud, not existentialist bullshit. I have enough of that already.
>>
>>729097494
Tinder is a bad idea.
>>
>>729094853
I want to be a little kid again. I hate growing up and having so much responsibility. Every day adulthood gets closer and closer and I'm more and more terrified. I just want to go back to when I was a toddler, when I didn't have to worry about everything
>>
>>729100475
He's a whiny baby when it comes to condoms. If I manage to persuade him to use one, he hates it and complains after he's finished.
>>
Living like a hermit. Soon to have a decent full time job as a janitor. Nearly given up on finding love. I've got one last hope, but she's out of my league by a long shot.
>>
>>729101040
I'm working with what I've got here man.
My low pay, infrequent work schedule doesn't exactly offer me many chances to really meet people.
>>
>>729101015
wasn't trying to be existentialist tho.
So now if life is what "keeps you down" then you're down to 2 choices again, be yourself and tell'er the truth or pretend when in front of her.
I think I'm being pretty straight forward as there's nothing else u can do.
>>
File: Chapman.png (49KB, 690x440px) Image search: [Google]
Chapman.png
49KB, 690x440px
>>
Cotton on and mossimo supply co are pretty good for showing off gains
>>
I suck at life, and i'm not exagerating, i'm just bad at everything lol i gave up years ago and I've just been smiling and living day to day, whatever happens happens, i don't think about my future, and when i do suicide always come to mind haha
>>
>>729101527
Then tell him to use contraception.
If he's not willing to work with you on this then he's not worth the effort, and he's especially not worth fucking up your brain chemistry over.
>>
I feel trapped and I hate it all, I hate everyone and I hate myself. I don't want to live with anything and any one, I hate myself even more because no matter what I do I'm stuck with myself. I can kill myself but that doesn't exactly solve my problem, I'm just less there to deal with it. It wouldn't be a problem, living, if I could just kill myself but the only me that could kill myself is me and I would never let myself kill myself - to die at the hands of a such a coward is too shameful to even kill myself over. I feel trapped and I hate every thing because I can't go on when I want to and whenever I can go on, why the fucking fuck would ever I go on? What's the point? I'm in the same boat as I would have been if I killed myself and now I get to experience all of the joys of living with you wonderful people and all the other cock suckers. I just want something different but habit takes me by the scruff of the neck, again and again, and I fear I am already too old to do any thing about it. Wasted my life? My life was wasted before I was born, all I've done is live it so why do I have to keep on living? Why live at all? I hate it and I hate every one.
>>
just because of what ive been through and hav seen I feel this overwhelming responsibility to share what ive experienced in the most clear way thta I can. too bad I feel most people arent ready to hear my life story. That and also I have forgetten some of what ive seen. on top of this many people have chosen to hate me and have attacked and weakened me to the point where I feel hopeless about my own future
>>
i keep hearing the cops go by and everytime they do i get that "aww shit nigga" feelin
>>
>>729101512
Adulthood doesn't come all at once, it's a gradual change which spans over several years. It's up to you to decide how fast it happens.
>>
>>729101555
>Living like a hermit

There's your problem.
>>
>>729101962
Condoms are terrible, even for uncut guys.
Essure is the best contraceptive as it's mechanical rather than hormonal and is non surgical. Only downside is that it's permanent, pretty much a vasectomy for women.

I reinforce that IUD and Nuvaring are excellent alternatives as they're localised rather than absorbed from the gut, so hormonal issues are mostly far less intesne and problematic in women that have a hard time on the pill.
>>
>>729100334
Ah, how I've squandered my youth. Of course, nothing about being a trap is socially acceptable where I grew up and still live. I'd probably have been assaulted and/or killed. So, I guess it's not all bad.
>>
I love you. N.O.
>>
>>729101593
I get that I'm going to have to be myself, there isn't really anything I can do in that regard, but what kind of woman would be into someone who just straight up says "I'm fucking poor aight? I'm also an anxious mess."
Again practical advice is what I'm after, like how to date on a budget and shit.
I'm actually good at cooking, but what's a non-creepy way of asking someone you've just met to come to your house for a meal? Or should I ask to cook at hers?
That's the kind of advice I'm after bud. You know, actual helpful advice on things I don't already know.
>>
>>729102298
Your future is shit and you are weak, give up. Why go on? Carrying on this way or carrying on that way? Just roll down the hill if you've lost the desire to find your own footing. It's not like being at the bottom is going to be any different if you're self-aware or not. If no one's ready to hear your story it's because no one gives a shit, time has been with us for long enough that if there were people to be out there to care about you enough to care about you then you should probably know by now unless... oh wait, you're as useless as everyone else and can't take what you're given in the way you see others refusing what you have to give. No one wants to hear your whining because they're too busy shoving their own shit down the same tube. You've forgotten things? If they were worth remembering YOU would have remembered them, right? If your life was worth living you'd be able to do the things worth doing?

Who fucking cares if you're self-aware? Who cares if you have a story? Every one has a story and it's called how I couldn't be enough me to be myself so suck a fuck.
>>
Maybe this should go somewhere on /adv/, but im just more used to /b/. Sorry.
Ok so i was pretty good friends with a girl about two years ago and i had a moderate crush on her, but we ended up just stopping talking for no real reason. She has been on the back of my mind ever since, but recently shes been in my dreams and whatnot more often and i can never really get her out of my head. So yesterday I decide to text her or of nowhere (something I've been wanting to do for a long time) and she seemed pretty happy to hear from me. I suggested that we should hang out sometime to catch up, and she agreed. We didn't plan anything though and I dont know how to start the conversation again. I waited a day hoping that I would have a better idea of what to do today, but I dont. I don't have a ton of experience with this kind of thing and don't want to sound desperate. Should I wait more before texting again? Should I have even waited this long? Im thinking of taking her and a mutual friend of ours to the new guardians of the galaxy movie, but it doesn't come out until May 5. I can't think clearly right now, and im just feeling kind of a rush. All I know is that I really want to see her again and catch up, and I want to do it right.
>>
>>729101588
Don't put up with low paid work. Unless you're learning important skills which will lead to a better job, OR you're saving up for an important goal.
Girls will take notice of you when you're improving yourself, even if you're starting out at the lowest of the low.
>>
>>729102383
It's very fast approaching. I'm 21 now and my grades suck because I'm so depressed and lack any semblance of motivation. My parents said that if by 23 I don't graduate college, am on my way to doing so, or have a well paying alternative, they're kicking me out.

I'm terrified. I'm not good at anything either, everything I'm good at pays next to nothing like writing or acting. Those fields are damn near impossible to make a good amount of money in. I just want to go back to when things were easy. When I was lauded for knowing what 2+2 was instead of having to figure out just what the hell I'm doing with my life and what my plan is.
>>
I need help ASAP.
I'm texting with this girl who used to study with me but change of uni and I already talked her about her new career, her dog and I don't know what to say now.
Nudes are optional but If I get some I'll post it here of course.
Help me /b/
>>
File: tomoko_thinking.png (99KB, 315x275px) Image search: [Google]
tomoko_thinking.png
99KB, 315x275px
So I've been dating a girl for about 10 months, and it seems pretty good, she's a cute red head, really smart and topical, and REALLY kinky, she wants to fuck all the time.

But a few red flags
>Alcoholic
>She's 10 years older than me (22-32)
>Makes more money than me
>Always talking about getting pregnant and wanting to have my babies
>Opposite side of the political spectrum
>Basically Is Hitler. Hates all non whites, every problem in the world is always Niggers and Immigrants. never shuts up about minorities ruining things

Is this bitch going to fuck me over?
>>
>>729102729
As far as dating on a budget, taco trucks near parks are solid.
>>
Sometimes I think I'm too genetically muddled to ever find true love. I'm a manlet, I'm baby faced and in general a hostile person because of my own personal insecurities that I've trapped myself in a box of isolation
>>
>>729102559
If he's the one with the problem why shouldn't he get a vasectomy though?
Or hell, why don't the two of you just switch to anal?
>>
>>729102658
I love you too, anon-pants.
>>
>>729102902
O-oh nevermind, you're older then me...
Hang in there buddy and make sure you graduate. It gets MUCH easier when you move out, parents are such a dead weight.
>>
>>729102729
The type of woman who would also call themselves an anxious mess. Consider the dualicity of life and realise that if you are able to seek, you are able to be sought. If you can desire, you can be desired and if you can't find what you seek, it can't be found by you either. Who's to say that bitch isn't running through the same problems as you right now? You just have to be able and willing to see each other at the same time for whatever the fuck magic who gives a shit this life is just a god damn waste anyway.
>>
>>729102894
Meet for coffee one weekend and catch up. It's a good and cheap date that will keep you from going nearly a month before you see her. It also can be easily cut short if it's not going well, since it's just coffee.
>>
>>729103014
Honestly sounds ok except for the political shit. Me and my girl are kinda like that with religion, but we just acknowledge the fact that we can't convert each other and ignore it. It sucks, but were still happy
>>
>>729101593
>>729102729
Sorry if I'm coming across as a dick here, I'm just tense and anxious right now.
>>729103079
Thanks dude, but unfortunately we don't have those here.
>>
>>729103014
Run.
>>
>>729103105
That's between her and her fella really, they need to find what works for them; and there are so many good alternatives to the pill that there's no good excuse for them to not be able to agree on a steady form of contraception.

>Switch to anal
That's how you get butt-babies anon.
>>
why the fuck does everyone seem to be sad/fucked up in this thread
>>
>>729103407
No problem, i get anxious and stupid and wordless quickly too, what kind of things you got near? a fair? even a drink at a bar can be fun, it also depends on what's her like
>>
>>729102799
I bet you havent fucking killed a man without even touching them. YOu havenet had to deal with the responsibilty of being one of the first to almost successfully bring a dead person back to life. I get this same shit a lot of people who say , "Y eam an everyone has a life story fuck you yours is not important" WEll I say fuck that shit. NO one hads been what ive been through. No one has to deal with this existential shit while being shat on by everyone in the community. Females fucking wont even give me a chance because of my past and its just fucking sad that my own power is being denied to me
>>
>>729100324
Had the same with my gf. Pull through and stay open minded. It worked out for us and I can still go raw with her on the pill.
>>
>>729103097
Post pics and we'll judge you
>>
>>729102897
The problem here is that I'm actually doing what I love. It should lead to more/better jobs in the future though so at least there's that.
>>
>>729103014

>>729103492
This. Get out, /b/ro.
>>
>>729103492
Any reason?

She's pretty much a good girl. but there's something off
>>
>>729103298
I doubt I will that's the problem. I can barely find the motivation just to get out of bed each morning. And that's why. My career prospects are poverty or just above the poverty line, why the hell would I want to go through 4 years just for that? I'm honestly thinking of suicide
>>
>>729103565
I'm not.
If you start a thread prompting people to vent, you're going to get a lot of venting.

People like to talk about themselves and their lives anon, some desperately want attention and some just want to get it out there and share what's going on.
>>
File: 1491366681544.jpg (167KB, 420x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491366681544.jpg
167KB, 420x500px
>>729098546
uhhh, what?
>>
>>729103604
I never said you're shit because every one else is. I just said you're shit. Let the dead rest and fuck, let the living too. If you need others to burden with your own experiences, why would the ever need you? So you can bring them back and what? Make them be so grateful for your kindness. Fuck off and die already.
>>
>>729103671
I really think you just need to be honest with her, tell her what you told us, and let the ball be in her court
>>
File: image.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
>>729103618
Ok
>>
>>729103671
>age gap
>only interested in babies and politics
>alcoholic
She's obviously one of the crazy ones. You deserve so much better, leave her to one of the guys who's too dumb to see through her.
>>
>>729103743
i didn't start this thread, nor have i ever started a thread prompting people to vent
feel you though
>>
>>729103671
I second the run option, unless you want the possiblilty of kids from her poking holes in your condoms.

A good and reliable check is to look at her family and her relationship with them (especially the father,) if she comes from a good family and has a good relationship with them you may be able to make it work, but will have to be firm on your view on kids with her.
>>
>>729103783
You think a manipulator would spill the beans just cause he asked?
>>
>>729103789
Your haircut is terrible, but you look okay. You're under 19, right? Otherwise you may have a serious problem.
>>
>>729104010
Yeah I'm 18, and I know it's shit but I really don't think any hairstyle looks good on me. Was thinking of going JUST tier and getting a Motivation Cut
>>
>>729103631
Good. Stick with doing what you love and it'll pay off. Maybe you'll find a girl who works in the same industry as you, and you guys will have something in common to talk about.
>>
>>729103581
Well there's a bowling alley, museums, a bunch of coffee shops, even more bars and a shitload of clubs. Thankfully both of us hate clubbing so that narrows the list.
Problem is when I say I'm broke I mean it, I have about £6 to my name right now.
You're right though, I should find out what she'd like to do, though I'd like a backup if she can't decide. Again, if anyone has a way to not sound sketch inviting her over for dinner I'd love to hear it.
>>
>>729103932
Well the daddy issues are definitely present. Sadly I'm left in the dark on the details
>>
>>729094853

Finally broke off a toxic relationship with ex fiance.

She's immature but was a super sweet heart most of the time.

2nd time we got together I was really into it but didn't think of the implications and over promised things so she left me.

She was controlling and I'm over it, meh she just has growing up to do. Time to GMFB
>>
>>729104125
Grow it out a little and gel it. Girls will go wild for that. Have you started growing facial hair yet?
>>
>>729103980
I don't know if she's a manipulator or if there really is some sort of emotional dependency. There are some stereotypical qualities i guess, but I can't make that assumption based on that little list
>>
File: miaa.png (414KB, 484x451px) Image search: [Google]
miaa.png
414KB, 484x451px
About 8 months ago I met a moroccan girl through an online dating app. I'm from western europe.
Since then we have been chatting every single day, we call, we videocall, send eachother pictures and videos.

I fell in love for the first time (im 23)
Its the best I ever felt in my life and I'm 100% sure she's the one for me.

In february I went to visit her in Marrakech, Morocco. That was the best week of my life.
We kissed alot, talked about alot, I went on the first date of my life with her to a super romantic fancy restaurant, we would sometimes go to a park and sit there all day talking and hugging and kissing in the sun.

I had dreams of marrying her and building a life with her. I was gonna take good care of her and help her get a job here instead of her rotting away in one of those mud houses in shithole Morocco.

But yesterday she ripped my heart out and crushed my soul.
She told me she just wants to be friends.

I still can't believe what happened yesterday, my brain didn't really process it yet.
I cried, I was swearing at her, apologizing for swearing, later swearing again, asking her a million times why.

I can't imagine ever being with someone other than her. Nobody comes close to her in any way.

My heart aches and I just wanna fucking die right now.
>>
Poopy is funny
>>
>>729094853
Me and my GF just found out that's she have schizophrenia. She's already on treatment, she's unstable, aggressive and scare the shit out of me. I love her and don't know what to do.
>>
>>729104300
Yeah, but I tend to shave regularly since it comes out patchy
>>
>>729104426
Now that she's been diagnosed, it's probably going to get worse as she accepts her fate. Best you can do is distract her from the fact that she is a schizo.
>>
>>729104426
Would you like to talk about it? How is it now to deal with and how do you see it affecting the both of you in the future?
>>
>>729104426
That diagnosis doesn't change who she is. And she probably really needs you now more than ever for support, whether she acts like it or not. Believe me, this is 10x harder for her than it is for you
>>
>>729104426
>I love her and don't know what to do

no, you love that puss bro.
Find another chick or start knocking some sense into this one.
>>
>>729104197
You could tell her that you're good at cooking and that how it "moves" you to be cooking and shit, keep the talk flowing and eventually, i suppose, one or the other will make the move for an invitation, at least that is how it always work
>>
>>729103705
What are you studying? Maybe I can give you more helpful advice if I knew.
>>
>>729104426
You gonna be okay. She's going from an overload of dopamine (characteristic of schz) to regulated levels, so just focus about staying grounded yourself and giving her space to come back down to urf. I've been netowrking with rappers on discord, who's mixtape do you guys want to hear?
https://soundcloud.com/mykindapotato/sets/freestyles-in-discord
check out "lispen to ait" to hear the best lisp rapper in the game lol. Wolfy is 12 and what is this. tl;dr musicfag here, which rapper should I produce/write for?
>>
>>729094853
>have a friend
>tell him I'm falling for a girl we know
>tell him I don't think I'm good enough for her
>a couple weeks later, he asks if I'm cool with it if he asks her out
>I say I'm cool with it
>I'm not cool with it
>fast forward a year
>they are getting married
>he has the nerve to ask me to be in the weddkng
>I'm spineless, so I oblige him
>fast forward 6 months
>their marriage is on the rocks
>he tells me that she found out he had cheated on her
>they are trying to work through it
This mother fucker!
>>
>>729104825
I really hope im just taking some bait here, but a diagnosis for a mental illness doesn't change a person. And you certainly can't just knock it out of someone.
>>
>>729104147
Thanks dude, but as nice a scenario that is it's doubtful. As a comedian I meet the same set of people a lot, and most of the women are either way older than me, not funny or both.
Not to mention my set doesn't exactly sell me well as a potential partner. Heavy amounts of self deprecation and all that.
>>
>>729094853
>The more politicized I become, the less of a weeaboo I wish to remain
help me, /b/. I kind of want to stop studying Japanese and learn Mandarin instead, but Russian's a pretty cool-looking language, too. Kinda annoyed at Japan as of late for a number of reasons.

Geopolitics got me all fucked up.
>>
File: 25s7ec8.jpg (21KB, 416x600px) Image search: [Google]
25s7ec8.jpg
21KB, 416x600px
I want to do animation im signing up for student loans. I really love it, my portfolio passed for a school in santa fe. Im patient enough to draw frame by frame. Im just worried about debt?

I love playing league but i just do not wanna play broken champs, i love cheese as the next guy. But theres cheesy, greasy, and sleazy. And lux just makes me feel bad.

I like my confederate flag, theres so much stigma behind it being racist. I went to alabama, its fucking nice. White black yellow everybody is friendly. Plus the evergreens are beautiful, that red clay soil stains everything though.
>>
>>729098241
>for the first time
hah... I remember 2007...
>>
>>729105081
Sounds like you might be the mother fucker here pal
>>
>>729104320
>Your first date ever is with a girl you met online in another country.
>You visited this girl for a week and didn't even attempt to fuck her, all you did was kiss.

Bro, go for it next time. She probably thinks you aren't into her.
>>
>>729104774
She's always been unstable, paranoid and aggresive, there was a lot of red flags, but i thought we could make it out with some therapy. She attacked me yesterday because she's convinced I cheated, and tell everybody I did. I did not.
>>
>>729105304
why not both?
>>
>>729105304
Don't see the problem
>>
>>729104426
Is she a Tumblrina? I don't mean to be offensive, I'm just sick of seeing girls addicted to getting diagnosed with mental disorders for attention. It's really not that hard to act a little in front of a doctor to get an official diagnosis.

If it's proper, serious schizophrenia, make sure she takes a lot of water and vitamins. Limit her sodium intake as it makes hallucinations worse.
>>
>>729105528
I think it's proper, thanks for the tips bro.
>>
>>729105224
You have an excellent sense of humour yet you still can't find women? Feels bad man
>>
>>729102902
Don't let somebody else determine the value of your time. Figure out what you'd do with your time if you were immortal and/or money was no object, then start do that. I hear you though my friend, we used to be so smart, huh? Jumping at the chance to correct a teacher's mistake or point out a typo. What ever happened to us?
>>
vagina-owning college friend of mine confessed to me a while back. huge slut, chubby, but she's pretty sweet. I had hit on her before, got a gf, and gone through a breakup all before this so this is a bit overwhelming. very afraid that I'm going to get too attached and that she'll lose interest and/or cuck me. she's not-so-long distance so I'm gonna meet her in a few weeks. crashing this plane with no survivors, wish me luck.
>>
File: Black Canary.jpg (48KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Black Canary.jpg
48KB, 640x960px
>>729105513
Chinese AND Russian?

>>729105525
Abandoning Japan/ese at this point would be like removing the OS of your computer. I've been very deep into this lifestyle, and want to stop every single night, but I wake up wanting to continue. It's a vicious cycle.
>>
File: 1466476189321.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1466476189321.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>729104967
Huh, that's surprisingly obvious when you put it like that. Thanks budman.
>>
>>729105431
Enlighten me
>>
>>729104205
That's a hard pass in my opinion anon, but hey; i'm just a guy on a paper mache and pot pourri making forum.
>>
>>729105508
Medication takes time. Patience is key. dont do something rash like leaving her. If you love her, work through it for her. She needs somebody.
>>
>>729105024
English so I can be a writer. In other words nothing.
>>
>>729105640
I wouldn't call it excellent bro, but thanks for the compliment.
Nah I'm just good at making a fool of myself, there's hope for you yet duderino.
>>
>>729105442

I obviously attempted to fuck her, but she's a muslim.
We're both virgins btw.

I had this rly nice 2 person suite in a hotel, I asked her to come n chill a couple of times but she refused to.

I just dont get it you know? I'm a blonde 6'2 BMW owner with blue eyes and a big dick who lifts and doesn't cheat on girls.

When I ask her what I did wrong or what she doesn't like about me all she says is 'no its not you'.

What kind of bullshit is that. Does she think she can find someone better or something? I've seen her ex, an ugly poor motherfucker that treated her like shit. Yet she fell for him and not for me.
>>
NEGROS PUT YALL FEELS ASIDE GOD DAMMIT I NEED HELP RIGHT NOW

>>729102999
>>729102999
>>729102999
>>
>>729105683
every language possible, i don't see the problem on learning other languages, I wish i could speak russian, mandarin, japanese, german, italian, french, etc.
>>
>>729105641
You are now the teacher but you have burnt the classroom, destroyed the board and torn the posters from the walls. You are now the teacher but where is your class? Acting as you have taught them to act you as you have been taught to teach? It's not your fault if the lesson is wrong, it's the students for not correcting it within himself. You're still raising your hand but it is now yourself that you wish to pull down, you have risen to the top of yourself and found yourself wanting. Is this to be all I am? Then let me become the student once more and mock all classrooms yet again.
>>
>>729104462
I think you replied to the wrong post
>>
>>729104320
cheers to learning what love is
and later wishing you hadn't
cheers to everybody who played the "I Love You More" game
hats off to everyone who won and you just lost the game sorry
>>
>>729105684
Yah, just dont be creepy and you'll be alrite
>>
>>729105693
I'm just saying, it seems like you could have done something a long time ago to prevent this. He had no reason to think you weren't completely happy for him when he let you be in his wedding. He probably thinks that you want his marriage to succeed. I think that if you just told him how you felt earlier this could have been avoided. I don't mean to sound mean, as you obviously came here for support, its just that I can't really sympathize
>>
>>729105964
Just ask about something she's interested in, or better yet something you're both interested in.
If there's nothing that both of you like you have to ask yourself why you're doing this in the first place.
>>
>>729102999
Ask about her interests. What shit she's watching on netflix, what new music she's listening to, what concerts/events/bars she's been to lately.
>>
>>729103014
I really can't see a problem in any relationship unless you're about to get murdered or cucked. The political difference might actually be a problem but as a leftist cunt myself I'd rather have a nazi/conservative gf than a girl who's more to the left than me.
>>
>>729106021
I'll try my best, friend.
>>
>>729105987
day in day out, coming to class, but not my sense, foggy time periods, but only run on sentence but, waves fade in and it's pleasent, then back out and I forget to mention that class is in session but it's just me and the syllabus, students all gone yet I'm holding onto that same grudge.
"No, you're not listening!", I snap at a wall, only to find out I can't even snap
>>
>>729105866
Ouch. Most writers that I've met have depression as well, it seems to come with the package.

You're probably going to be underpaid and underappreciated. I work in filmmaking, so everything I know comes from my conversations with screenplay writers. I've worked with directors who don't see the point of writers, and choose to make their own scripts (bad idea, the scripts are always terrible).

On the bright side, you'll be much more enlightened than everybody else around you. You'll have an appreciation for fine arts and language and philosophy, something I wish I could have.
>>
>>729105508
I don't know if it helps, but there are times that I want to push all and every one away from me so badly like I'm frantically trying to tear off a noose. Like I've woken up into this horrible consciousness and now I have to attack everything that makes itself familiar too me, who holds the rope if not the hand at my back?
>>
>>729105900
You're probably too arrogant for her lmao
>>
>>729104213
Good for you bro. Hope you have better luck with any future relationships.
>>
>>729106379
I'm just afraid she's gonna try and force a pregnancy cause of her age. and lock me in.
>>
>>729106430
Of course the day to day is going to stand out and become overwhelming if you try to count it like the waves, don't be afraid of silence from your class - there doesn't even need to be a class, if you seek to enlighten yourself by making yourself more correct than why not just see what is wrong and make it right? They pay no heed to the syllabus because it's only just been set and now it's changed again. The day to day is not something you want to count because it is important and it is more important than you will ever be unless you can count yourself the same way. You can't snap at the wall because you're tired, you can't hear that you've been screaming the whole time because you're screaming too loud. Dismiss your class, send them away and banish yourself too - and when you find all three have returned than this is what all three were meant to be and if not, is that not just the first step in seeing it right?
>>
Kinda feels like you don't give a fuck anymore. Couldn't blame you for my shit getting tired after I dicked around for so long...I trip on being too late all the fucking time however there's nothing I can do about time. I never stopped loving you or spent More than 12 hours without you in my thoughts.
>>
>>729106150
> I'm just saying, it seems like you could have done something a long time ago to prevent this.
I don't feel like it's my place to stand in his way (or hers, for that matter).
>He had no reason to think you weren't completely happy for him when he let you be in his wedding.
I do wish him the best. When they were happy, sure, I was jealous, but I didn't want anything bad to happen. But now, I'm pissed because he is squandering a great opportunity.
>I think that if you just told him how you felt earlier this could have been avoided.
Yeah, I'm a mother fucker for not being honest about how I feel, I guess, in the sense that it's dishonest. But, again, I don't think it's my place to interfere.
>I don't mean to sound mean, as you obviously came here for support, its just that I can't really sympathize
Fair enough.
>>
>>729106693

That's the thing, I'm not arrogant at all.
If anything I'm insecure. I know my previous post doesnt sound like it but im just ranting
>>
>>729106902
It takes an ass to recognise an ass, how would you ever know you yourself what you yourself are unless you yourself have personally dealt with you yourself? Just forget it. Don't worry. Let time pass and stick your thumbs in your eye.
>>
>>729106902
Yeah well this is the place to do it
>>
>>729106812
Why does it matter? If you don't want to be locked in, then make plans to not be locked in - and if you don't care, why worry?
>>
>>729094853
I have 3 weeks of school left but 4 essays, a video project, and 4 finals to do/study for. This will probably be my last time on /b/ before the summer. If I kill myself before then, it was nice being here.
>>
>>729105669
Good luck bro! Take it easy, get the college experience and experiment with girls for a little bit. Unless you're in your 30's it's unlikely that you'll get locked into anything serious.
>>
>be me
>33 year old ancient fag
>Unemployed
>Mounting Debt
>Two kids I cant support
>Feel Worthless
>Havent told family lost my job
>Has happened twice already, maybe im just a piece of shit
>Fucking hate life, broke as fuck
>Life coming at me hard as fuck
>Fuck, spent so many years making fun of niggers, I have transformed into one as punishment.
>>
>>729107315
Sounds like it's time to leave those kids and start a new life in a new state
>>
>>729106839
lets write together bruv, what are your hobbies and stuff?
>>
>>729094853
i cant stop telling everybody i work for brazzers and pornhub as an analyst, i love my job
>>
>>729107455
"I love how they never believe you when you tell them your wildest dreams are coming true"
>>
>>729107455
Finally a post that isn't completely emotionally draining
>>
File: 0316 - DEmYjp0.png (142KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
0316 - DEmYjp0.png
142KB, 500x321px
>>729094853
>meet grill
>hook up 2 weekends in a row
>drunkenly says were getting married and having babies both times
>out eating dinner
>other dude eyeing her
>wrap arm around her waste to show dominance
>she calls it "clingy" and just wants to be friends

At least I got some pussy 2/10
>>
>>729107247
It's only been 10 months. I don't know how much her personality is going to bother me 5 years down the road.

besides as anon said. poking holes in condoms, not taking pills. typical crazy girl shit, but I don't know if she's crazy yet. I feel like the moment it comes out, i'll end up stuck being a father as well.
She's more experienced and I don't know what she knows.
>>
Why not

>High school drop out. Due to Depression and anxiety.
>be NEET for a few years
>Get back on my feet and start getting jobs
>Eventually end up getting in a trade as an Auto mechanic
>4 years later I learn I hate doing this as a career and want to find something else.
>Lack of High School and confidence holding me back.

Not hard for me to figure out. I just gotta get some courses and find a job I can live with.

Just felt like venting.
>>
>>729107537
>she gets drunk every weekend
>she fucks losers

She's not a keeper bro. that and you're probably being to obvious.
Girls that like to get drunk all the time are degen whores, 9 out of 10 times.
>>
>>729105683
If you see past all of the weeaboo trash, Japanese is still an excellent language to learn.

>Rich history
>Lots of traditional culture (temples, music)
>Relevant to present day (how many times have you needed to read the Japanese in an instruction manual, shop sign, or on a jap car?)
>Science and technology hub
>International art and filmmaking festivals hosted there

Honestly, the country has been poisoned by the weeaboo image. I went there and managed to avoid the anime and manga stuff, and spent most of my time in parks and museums.
>>
>>729107454
Mapping people out in my head and falling into despair passes my time. My habits and my vices kill my desire to endure the day to day, I'm either in their clutches, scarred or resisting my own will. I just want to beat my brains in with a brick and go for a nice swim. I can't help but feel I would be better off without my head, even know there isn't any point to this and this is the only way I can talk to people - with words, you div. Who would listen to me? It feels like I'm waiting in the mist for more mist to show up and I can't tell when it has or if it hasn't and so I've got my head in this vice. I want to leave, to call out and to stay for a while longer but the requirements of living destroy any awareness of my self and soon enough I feel countless amongst the countless. I don't want to be unique but fuck, I wish there was more to it than this repetition of human fuckery. Even animals are human - they do human things, they think of themselves as themselves and the only don't look human. What is skin and hair anyway? I wish there was more to me, more to it and less to every one else but I don't know. I just get caught in circles and now honestly, I don't give a shit any more. I was never made to have friends any way, I'm too much of a sporadic spastic dipshit.
>>
>>729107674
But is this some one you want to be with?
>>
>>729100324
this depresses me
>>
Many stories of Cousin and I, it started here..

>be me, 13, Cousin same age
>Go to same, school, hang out in same friends group
>We are very close
>Mutual friend has birth party, we all go
>Regular Party stuff, eventually its just close friends that are left, parents leave us alone
>we all in her basement, 3 guys, 4 girls
>Just chill at first, play monopoly
>eventually, get bored
>Friend suggests truth or dare
>Starts with Truth, Questions are innocent at first. End up sexual
>Awkward for me and cousin
>Two friends in group have crushes on each other, everyone knows
>We end up daring them to play 7 mins in heaven, they protest at first but end up doing it.
it, I come back
>More dares happens while they're in there.
>Two girls dared to make out, they do, one girl flashes
>everyone is pretty horny, other two friends are still in closet, we can hear moaning
>My friend gets dared to feel up my cousins tits, under her shirt.
>She say's no..i stay quiet
>Eventually gets pressured, friend feels up her tits.
>They both end up in closet together after a few rounds
>I also end up in closet with another girl, get first hand job
>We stop playing shortly after, boys leave shortly after, girls are sleeping over
>Cousins family coming over for dinner to my house next day..
>>
>>729108042
yeah, she was cool, but im not too broke up about it. She ended up living like 8 hours from me and wanted me to wear a rubber and pull out
>>
>>729094853
amber hall, alex gandolfo, angie stone. i will love those girls till the day i drop. sigh.
>>
>>729108093
you seem like a people person to me, underneath that gruff exterior. I know a diamond in the rough when I see one. if you cant' have friends, have beneficiaries, fuck an enemies. Tell your feelings fuck off, go squeeze somebody else's lemons for a day. google x0 tour life, for some reason that song has been on my membrane a lot lately, smh black midgets these days.
>>
I'm kinda worried about the relationship I have with my dad. I'm still in High school and my dad is in his fifties. He's been divorced with my mother since I was 13 and he's smoked a pack a day plus since he was 13. He's had three heart attacks in these five years and we're all sure he won't survive to his 80's. He used to work in marketing but got layed off back in 09, he started buying low and selling high from thrift shops on amazon and ebay. He hasn't officially worked for eight years so not only his retirement plan fucked, my childhood home is filled to the brim with boxes and junk, hoarder levels of merchandise he still needs to list.
Now, none of this exactly makes my dad a bad guy, it's the opposite really. He's a great guy, very friendly with strangers, very /out/ and /mu/, and due to his neglectful father he tried hard to be a much better one himself and is still very active in my life. The problem is that theres really nothing I like doing with him, he picks me up every weekend and we'll go to the movies, watch something at my old childhood house, or go to six flags but theres nothing to watch and I've done the other two way too many times to get any enjoyment out of it. My biggest fear right now is that my father is going to die and that I would care about all the boxes he's leaving behind instead of how great of a person he was, or even worse, relief that I have my weekends back again.
>>
>>729107972
Same boat bro.
I'm living with my parents right now and it's pretty fucking nice. tons of extra cash working some shit easy job, and not paying bills.

I kind of wish I had my own place and a girlfriend, and a real career that I could see myself doing my whole life. but there's no real jobs in my area, and I don't have any education.

probably in a few years or if my parents die, I'll go all in for that man life, 9 to 5 job, get married and knock some bitch up a few times. But if it doesn't work out I'll just pack it in and become a spree shooter or commit suicide somewhere funny.

>>729107315
You realize whites were slaves too?
and that post civil war racism was rooted in class inequality. Basically poor whites needed to feel superior to someone, now that they were on the same level as niggers, this the KKK was born
>>
I have trouble motivating myself to do simple tasks or large ones. I feel inadequate sometimes and I really hate it. I wish I could better myself and easily do things like I see people around me do them. This was a vent but if you have advice I'll take it lol
>>
>>729108961
majority of time spent achieving goals consists of not having achieved them yet
what are some example tasks that would be nice if you were to complete today or tomorrow or in general? for me it's clean my room, write an instrumentals, or make a couple of bamboo flutes. What are your goals and shit my dude?
>>
>>729108697
I don't get called much but when I do I can guarantee that I'm going to be called a people person - and partially it does feel true, because I feel like I feel I understand people or want to but they more I do the less I want to do, the more time I let pass the less time people have for me and finally when I am able and willing to talk to people my own bastard hands reveal their plan to me and show me what they show to every one else.
>>
I constantly panic that I'm not doing enough while simultaneously self sabatoging any attempt to help myself
>>
>>729108767
>Same boat bro.

Take advantage of living at home while you can.
I have my own place so it makes it a bit harder to go to school or find a different job.
Pretty much same plan though. An hero if things don't turn out past a certain age.
>>
>>729109522
probably get a GED and find some cheater way of getting a years experience in IT without a degree
>>
>>729109503
Don't worry about it, just do it! If you want to do more than do more! Grab a sledgehammer and slam cunts until a more slamming cunt slams you.
>>
Nice thread.
>>
Can anyone give me a reason not to kill myself? Please spare me the generic replies about friends and family.
Thread posts: 191
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.