[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem? all

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 29

File: DSCN2242.jpg (281KB, 859x870px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2242.jpg
281KB, 859x870px
/b/... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

all my friends have girlfriends, and they make out with them and go out to the movies and shit, and I just stay inside playing PS3 and posting here.

i am tired of being a lonely /b/. how do i gf?
>>
stop eating shit and start working out. go to a doctor
>>
dont
>>
>>729019271
>/b/... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

I'm sure there's girls out there with pizza faces, anon.
>>
Litterally get that shit you put on your face for 2-3 months. Accutane I think.

You just gotta deal with bloody noses for the time you take it and your problems go away. Knew alot of people in highschool who used it and they still don't have acne.
>>
>>729019367
Mostly untrue.

Vitamins.
Face wash routine. Exfoliater, salicylic acid wash, face moisturizer, occasional masks like charcoal.
Get your hormone levels checked. May be imbalanced.
No dairy.
Confidence.
>>
I'm sorry anon, I had it too, was forever alone in high school. In my case it disappeared around the age of 25. Only then I managed to get a gf.
>>
Hey, I remember you. Either that, or you're just about identical to someone else who posted the exact same question months ago. Similarly fucked up face too
>>
Roaccutane is the miracle drug for it.
No more pizzaface.
>>
File: 1326796057513.jpg (42KB, 419x717px) Image search: [Google]
1326796057513.jpg
42KB, 419x717px
>>729019271
Buy a stack of towels, put a clean one on your pillow each night.
Clean your face regularly with moisturising soap to reduce the amount of oil build up, but avoid dry peeling.
Talk to your GP about medications that might be suitable for you.
>>
Fuck thats some heinous shit anon.
Drink water, lots of it. And go see a fucking dermatologist, theyll either suggest a drug you can take or a product that will work for your skin (looking at yours id say a drug).

tbh the gf thing is a meme, go out with your mates, screw trying to woe some highschool bitch into ruining your mental state for two years, go have fun instead.
>>
Put on some rubber gloves, squeeze out everything you can, scrape off the stuff from your face, rub it with alcohol, earlier prepare a large bowl of herbal tea with mint, jasmine and shit, put head above bowl, cover with a towel, do it for 20-30 mins. soak the towel with the tea, sleep with it on your face. This + good diet.
>>
>>729019735
*meant "other shit like that" not literal shit.
>>
>>729019271
see a doc
>>
>>729019271
>how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

This is simple, easily done.

Set up an ad on craigslist.

>Medical study in progress
>In final stages
>Looking for female subjects with heavy facial acne
>Female subjects with back acne
>Female subjects with vaginal acne
>Must be willing to accept treatments of in-testing seminal fluids on afflicted areas
>Monetary compensation provided
>No fatties

That should get your phone ringing.

Or did I misread your original question?

/b/, always here to help.
>>
At this point, best way to find a gf is to kill yourself. There's a better chance that heaven exists and God will have mercy on you than any gril not looking at you in complete and total disgust.
>>
accutane g, works like a charm
>>
>>729019735
Also its good to do it after a hot bath. it wont cure acne, but it makes it better
>>
>>729019715
This
>>
File: 1472480849988.jpg (44KB, 310x499px) Image search: [Google]
1472480849988.jpg
44KB, 310x499px
OP.

Maybe its time to accept it.
You dont whant a girlfriend. And thats okay...
becuse we all know, here on 4chan. That you, OP, are a huge faggot.

//annon
>>
File: 24t2yrhsfgb.jpg (62KB, 630x452px) Image search: [Google]
24t2yrhsfgb.jpg
62KB, 630x452px
>>729019271
>Apply to acne
>start over from birth and deselect the horrendous acne option during character gen
>>
>>729019271
Thats not acne, thats buckshot.
>>
>>729019271
Shave
>>
>>729019271
just own it and go talk to girls
Literally that easy
>>
>>729019271
>dont touch the scabs unless theres underlying puss
>dont pop a pimple until its ready
>when you dopop it, use a tool to get out all the puss
>wash your face witha facewash that doesnt use acid, and has something coarse like sea salt
>use facial moisturizer
>drink fuckloads of water

Do this for long enough and itll go away. Never had acne like yours, but i used to have a lot of blackheads. Doing this is actually easier than it sounds, and it works
>>
>>729019499
also enjoy having dry dead skin the rest ya life
>>
>>729020182
10/10 my good sir.
>>
holly shit, and here I am feeling like a freak when I get just one pimple once in a blue moon....
My advice is to get a cheese grater and go to work on the fugly mug of yours.
>>
>>729019271
Why do you want a girlfriend with an acne problem? Fetish?
>>
Listen use Sulfer soap, you can get it at Walmart for like $2
Shit works and it's all natural
>>
>>729020182
hahahahahahhahahahahahaha
>>
>>729019271
You again
>>
>>729020743
>>All natural
That doesn't mean shit. Cyanide is all natural, you want some?
>>
>>729020868
Kek
>>
File: 1412357466822.png (310KB, 1364x751px) Image search: [Google]
1412357466822.png
310KB, 1364x751px
problem solved
>>
>>729019271
Ps3? Why not ps4?
>>
>>729019271
Looking at the pic I bet you find it very easy to just leave it alone and not "aggravate" it, but you should make sure you're still looking after the skin in that area or it might actually get worse
Make sure you're cleaning your pores out - cold water first to open the pores, then a facial scrub with bits in it (unless you have sensitive skin), and then warm water and soap. Moisturiser too (get a prescription one because they're non-perfumed and potent)
Don't eat greasy foods, and if you do, don't get the grease on your face. Just take care of your skin as if you have no acne, and don't want acne. Also do what >>729020300 said

As for the grill thing, they're human beings, most would rather a partner without the acne you have, but there are definitely more than enough who could see past it, provided you have something other than a nice face to offer
>>
>>729021083
Excellent
>>
>>729019271
Don't know how old you are (it could just be puberty acne) but it looks like it is cystic and probably to do with overactive sebaceous glands and poor skin cell turnover. I had that type of acne (though not as bad as yours), for a good 8 years. I tried everything on it (diets, different moisturizers, essential oils, working out, not working out, masks, shaving with straight razors) the only thing that worked was accutane. You would work out a dosage based on the severity of your acne and your BMI with your doctor/derm. Typical cycle is around 4 months. You have to go in for blood work every month to make sure your lipids are good and that the accutane (which is essentially a really high dose of synthetic vitamin A) isn't fucking your liver. Depending on the dose you'll probably get different symptoms. I was only on 20mg/day, but some people go up to 60. I got chapped lips, and some dry skin around my nose and eyes, but nothing too bad. Some people get bone aches, bleeding noses etc. It's all dependent on your body. Like I said, anon, I had that shit for around 8 years and wasted a good part of my twenties holding myself back because of it. One of the best decisions of my life was finally going on accutane. It's definitely a risk, it costs money (about 110 bucks a month in Canada), you have to go for blood work, can't drink while you're on it, can't really spend a ton of time in the sun while you're on it, but you will (hopefully - sometimes certain people don't get the full benefits) come out the other side feeling like a completely new person. If you're young, don't be me. Don't waste your twenties humming and hawing about it, at the very least (if you can) schedule an appointment to talk to your doctor/derm ASAP.

Good luck
>>
god I'd love to pop them all
>>
>>729019271
I have the same thing it's cystic acne go to the doctor and get a prescription for panofortoclone octane and e mycen
>>
>>729019271
wtf is that smallpox??? you ded nigga

>replying to this bait
>>
>>729019271
You are not gonna get a gf with that face unless she has the same thing or worse...

You gotta shake the acne.

>Diet
>Exercise
>Strict wash routine
>Fresh pillow cases every other day

The diet and exercise thing sounds bullshit as fuck but honestly it works. Acne is a result of a hormone issue and the biggest cause of hormone issues is weight. You don't have to be obese to have hormone problems.

The pillow cases is because every night you are rubbing your greasy ass face on that pillow and you are basically swimming in your own shit for 8 hours every day.
>>
You need to go vegan and cut out meat, dairy and eggs from your diet.
Fruits and vegetables is what humans were designed to eat.
>>
>>729019271
get rid off acne, go to dermathologist or something, bathe, start working out (if you are too lazy take some steroids) and they will come on their own
>>
>>729023660
you're a dumbass......
>>
>>729019271
If that isn't caused by you being a filthy fat cunt then I would go to the doc and see if he recommends you to a dermatologist for some medicine, had some cystic acne due to shit genes but after half a year of medication, shit got all cleared up and haven't had acne like that ever, good luck man.
>>
>>729019735
This is fucking horrible advice. Squeezing and scraping when the openings are that large is almost guaranteed to end up infected. Alcohol on open wounds that size would dedicate abd scar permanently. Kill yourself woo peddler.
>>
go see a dermatologist and get a popaholic gf they would love your face
>>
>>729019271
Wash your face with soap and water every morning and before going to bed. Wash your sheets and pillowcases weekly, or wrap a clean towel or shirt around your pillows.
>>
God pork skins are fucking gross
>>
>>729019271
OP it has nothing to do with your pillows.

You have to stop eating too much sugar and carbs.
>>
>>729019271
Go to a dermotologist, see if you can go on roaccutane. It's probably your best bet, considering its severity.

Any other advice on here would not improve it at all.
>>
File: 1477210351475.jpg (44KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1477210351475.jpg
44KB, 600x450px
scratch them off faggot
>>
>>729019271
str8 fact: you WILL NOT get a high quality girlfriend with this acne. Go to a dermatologist for sure. Don't be afraid to wait a few years to get a gf while ur acne dies down. You literally have your whole life to have girlfriends, don't force it. Thats how you end up w a shit relationship, and that shit will just fuck you up
>>
Stop posting this you faggot
>>
>>729023660

meat does not cause acne and eggs only do if you have an allergy. if you eat too many carbs your body produces insulin that clogs your pores. therefore don't eat more than 50 grams of carbs per day and get most of your calories from fat.
>>
>>729019271
>>729025552
believe it or not, changing your pillow case regularly helps a fucking lot! But basically there's nothing much that you can do, right now your hormones are on steroids but it'll slowly dies down as you age, you just need to wait it out.
>>
>>729027047
Your hormones are on steriods because you are feeding the acne with sugar because your body processes sugar by secreting insulin which clogs your pores.

My acne has never been as bad as OP's but I fixed it by limiting carbs to 50 grams per day and using topical differin daily.

OP's options are keto or accutane and its side effects. Pillowcases ain't got nothing to do with it.
>>
Good luck with your heart disease...

https://youtu.be/qczRzcqxoIo
>>
>>729019499
dont do this, you'll go bald
>>
>>729019271
Stop touching your face and stop popping pimples
>>
>>729028000
>>729027047
i agree some cases is that pillow shit. but thats is very small breakouts and such. What op has is beyond pillow help. The medication a doctor would give is going to be way more strong then something that only fixes small breakouts aka a pillow.
>>
>>729028147
Don't be a faggot.

The government subsidizes grains and sugar far more than meats and vegetables.

That's why they advocate whole grains. It doesn't mean shit. You have to lower your blood sugar in order to be healthy. Cholesterol being dangerous is a myth.

And anyway, you actually can do ketosis without eating meat if you really wanted to. I personally only eat sardines and I still meet my fat macros.

But continue shoveling whole grain Cheerios down your throat by all means.
>>
>>729021267
Hot water opens pores, fool. Cold water closes them.
>>
>>729019271
Bruh that's cystic acne with the herpes thrown in.

YOU HAVE HERPES ON YOUR FUCKING FACE!!!

how though? No way you're not a virgin.
>>
>>729019575
Dairy is certainly part of the problem for a lot of people with acne.

But the thing you really have to avoid is sugar. Both dairy and sugar spike your blood sugar and then you get insulin which clogs your pores.

Also, by sugar I don't just mean HFCS or candy but anything your body turns into sugar, meaning carbs. White bread is basically candy as far as your skin goes because it spikes your blood sugar as your system converts it to sugar. Whole grains do the same thing.

Giving up grains sucks but you really don't need them. Humans have been eating them for a sliver of the time they have been on earth. Grains are convenient and addictive but if OP is going to beat acne it's going to be inconvenient in some way.
>>
>>729019271
witch hazel and refined salt.

But those are super cheap and they won't completely screw up your body with side effects so you had better see a doctor and leave with no less than two insurance raping medications.
>>
Oooold pasta
>>
In the early 20th century and shit people ate bacon and eggs (cholesterol) for breakfast, not sugar laden cereal.

There was no low fat option for anything.

And yet there were far fewer fat fucks than today.

Correlation is not causation but there still has to be some connection.

People are eating less fat and more sugar and we're getting even fatter.

Stop listening to government brainwashing about whole grains being good and cholesterol bad. The government wants you to be sick. The skinny man goes to the doctor less than the fat fuck does.

Stay woke.
>>
>>729019271
forget about girls until you fix your face... that shit looks like aids.
>>
bump for jews scattering like roaches to sunlight
>>
>>729019271
Christ.

I thank Zeus that I didn't have this problem when I was a teenager.
Most acne I got back then was a pimple on my nose or on a couple on my forehead. This seems to be extreme.

Unless you go to a dermatologist *right fuckin' now* your skin is gonna be scarred permanently. This is some serious shit.

And stop eating greasy food man. That's a good way to start. Another would be to exfoliate and clean your face in a daily basis.

But overall, just get your parents to take you to a dermatologist.
>>
>>729021267
Most of the information youve given is accurate except for the hot/cold water thing. Are you subtlely trolling or have you actually lived your entire life thinking cold water expands things and hot water contracts them?
>>
File: imgres.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
>>729019271
This should help...
>>
>have acne in High school
>decide to find at home remedies to fix because anon is poor
>find this really good solution
>get pennies, laundry bleach, ammonia, and some salt and baking soda from my kitchen.
>mix in to bowl with a straw by blowing bubbles
>let sit in fridge for couple hours
>apply mask and use daily for two weeks
Clear face ever since.
>>
its so sad to see that actually nobody knows the real cause of acne. Fucking ignorants you think that you know everything but you don't know shit
>>
>>729029585
Ah yes, the Bin Laden method.
>>
>>729029585
>bleach, ammonia

DONT DO THIS IT WILL KILL YOU
>>
>>729029669
Idiot

Of course we know. Do you know what kind of powerhouse industry dermatology is???
>>
>>729029784
are you 8
>>
>>729028499
My bad. T'other way around then it's true.
>>
>>729029297
Nah bro just mixed it up when I was typing, was mega high and doing something else at the same time
>>
>>729029828
no, you don't dumbass
>>
>>729029585
That's the same cocktail I used to rid me of muh AIDS. Now I can sex men's bungholes again
>>
>>729029828
fuckwit
most recent medical science/academia cannot yet comprehend skin cell intra-comms, much less the complete dynamics of cystic formation. get back in mom's tinfoil vagina.
>>
>>729019271

DONT ANSWER

THIS RETARD POSTS EVERY WEEK WITH THE SAME PICTURE.

KYS ACNE CUNT YOU'VE GOT ENOUGH TIPS
>>
>>729029947
>how to treat a weeping, cystic wound...and then avoid things that have made acne such a prevalent thing in modern times

Do too
>>
>>729029873
I'm trying to save peoples lives, you horrible monsters
>>
>>729021083
>eat nothing but meat

Retard.
>>
>>729019271
African soap from Amazon, though this is bait I'll help anons
>>
>>729030131
But all of those are hard to do. Like taking care of my self, and who wants to do that.
>>
>>729030059
>all of the industries that depend on eachother to survive can't find solutions to their money making problems but oh hey pot cures cancer. Its only been 4000 years

Wearing my tin hat above my acne free face with pride
>>
>>729021083
>higher test for better skin
>acne is heavily associated with high androgen levels
>>
>>729030172
that's cute
>>
>>729030172
We do this while you sleep you know
>>
>>729030193
>I cant read!

moron
>>
>>729019271
how the fuck did you even get those shit on your face?
>>
Stop eating dairy products.
>>
>>729021083
If you do this you'll need to supplement with magnesium and potassium otherwise you'll have trouble with regular bowel movements.

Good advice otherwise. But these faggots want to eat their cereal and pizza so don't expect them to follow it.
>>
Go to see a dermatologyst bro, really. They can help you. Oh, and its all about personality, so work on that too.
>>
>>729019271
Underage b8
>>
>>729019271
benzoyl peroxide
>>
File: sink.gif (602KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sink.gif
602KB, 500x281px
Burn your face with something, then you can tell her that was just an accident when you were a little boy.
>>
>>729019271
make a pimple popping video for us instead, your chances of getting a girlfriend are 0% anyway
>>
>>729030543
Best idea whole thread. Pity fucks, facebook likes, and a gofundme page.

Do it OP
>>
>acne is mostly caused by excess hormones and greasy skin

>YO BRAH WHAT YOU NEED IS SOME FACE MOISTURIZER (IE FACE GREASER) AND SOME EXERCISE TO UP YOUR ACNE CAUSING HORMONES BRO

never change /b/.
>>
>>729030862
exercising empties your pores and a moisturizer prevents your face from producing oils to moisturize the face itself

Never change jew
>>
>>729019271
1. Stop picking and scratching your face
2. Buy a good face wash and use it several times a day
3. every time you accidentally touch your face, wash your face and hands
4. new pillow and pillow cover. clean 2 to 3 times a week
5. Talk to a dermatologist. A good friend of mine in high school had severe acne, much like your photo, and he had to take some really powerful med, but he was clear within a month. He did have scarring because of picking.

TLDR
wash face and hands, never touch your face
new pillow and pillow case and wash repeatedly
talk to your dermatologist
stop picking your face.
>>
File: 1232.jpg (47KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
1232.jpg
47KB, 600x516px
>>729019271
I want to run a cheese grater across this face very badly.
>>
>>729031211
>wash until all the oils are stripped from your face and your protective dermis disintegrates than stuff a bunch of glycol alcohol derivatives into your destroyed skin

The pillow thing and not touching your face is cool though. Bring on the halfass superdoctors
>>
>>729031390
>took 110 replies for this

/b/ is so dead
>>
take care of your skin
>>
>>729031666
/thread
>>
>>729031572
More than it has ever been. As usual, "/b/ has always been shit" but I agree with you. It's really bad now
>>
>>729031719
>let's talk about how our poop is so much more tasty than their poop

I am absolutely sure there is a board for circlejerking and meetups that no one ever uses. Try that
>>
File: 1249504913532.jpg (121KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1249504913532.jpg
121KB, 600x450px
>>729031888
Thanks for the advice, guy. I wouldn't know what to do without you.
>>
avoid dairy. completely
nothing else worked for me, so i thought i'd try it and it worked
>>
>>729030172

For once i hope this is NOT bait.
>>
>>729032238
up until now I never actually believed "pretty by comparison" was a real thing but I would rail that sow on the right.
>>
>>729019271
my boyfriend has bad acne like that. his has gotten better as he's getting older, but he's got hella acne scars. some girls won't mind, but they won't be hot or conventional girls.. which is fine because they probably wouldn't like any of your hobbies anyways.

that being said, eat more veggies, less carbs, avoid dairy especially before bedtime, and change your pillowcase every night or do the towel thing. your skin honestly looks kinda dry and not greasy, so moisturize it LIGHTLY with lotion after a shower so it doesnt overproduce oils from being irritated. like rub a pea sized dollop in your hands and pat it on your skin, wipe your hands off, then rub it in. shower with colder water.

and stop picking at it, seriously
>>
File: 1491859652291.png (1MB, 852x1528px) Image search: [Google]
1491859652291.png
1MB, 852x1528px
>>729019271
Dude, mine was worst, it will all disappear, altough you will have some minor marks in the future, that you can prevent by doing some kind of treatment.
>>
Actually spraying semen over the skin tends to improve its appearance over time.
>>
>>729032458
But then girls won't get boobs before they're allowed to use them and boys will be less eager to wear panties and rainbow socks or have their wives fucked by someone else.

No fuck you anon.
>>
>>729028617
What does blood sugar have to to with skin?
>>
>>729033297
Most informative post all thread
>>
>>729033399
nothing. we just don't want anyone investigating dairy or hormones too much. cluck cluck cluck
>>
Most of the moderately good looking guys have acne where I live, but I mostly assume it's a some sort of allergy from shaving cream. Anyways, stop eating shit and move more. Good old workouts help a lot with acne. Just don't forget to shower. And don't use cheap soap. That kills the skin.
>>
>>729019271
Start taking roaccutane, it sucks but it'll cure your acne forever. Sooner rather than later or you'll have a face with more craters than the moon...
>>
>>729019271
Dont look for a girlfriend with an acne problem. Chicks with clear skin can also be cool.
>>
>>729019271
post more? pls
>>
>>729019271
Tetris, yes, motha fuckin tetris. See, when I was a little kid I had a gameboy, and I had tetris. When I got home from school, tetris until bedtime, when it was the weekend, tetris until bed time. Going to the zoo? Tetris in the car. Going to the beach? I hope my Gameboy is sand-tight cuz I'm going ham on some motha fuckin I pieces. I played all day long every day for years. And I got fucking FILTHY. Eventually I put the gameboy down and picked up more adult things, and suddenly, wham, I'm in college and everybody gets all into tetris battle on motha fuckin facebook. No, go fuck yourself, I'm getting to the max level in 3 days without dropping a game. Room mate installs Nullpomino? Oh that's cool, let me just throw down a 0:46 40 line clear first try and fuck with all your settings. Bitch I know me some tetris. I remember setting up the projector in my fraternity and throwing down some unlimitted marathon, the one where all the blocks turn mother fuckin invisible after line 150 - haha go fuck yourself everyone can sit here and watch me clear 400. Bitch I know tetris. Get out of here with that weak ass shit. Bravo starts and no finish suck my dick.
>>
>hides identity
Why? Are you scared someone's going to find out you have acne?
>>
>>729019271
Sandpaper
>>
Just start to have regular sexual relationship. Sex helps to regulate your testosterone level.
>>
>>729033544
The more your blood sugar fluctuates, the more your body compensates by producing insulin, this then causes you to produce androgen hormones which block your pores and clog them and you get acne.
>>
File: oldboogie.png (672KB, 628x415px) Image search: [Google]
oldboogie.png
672KB, 628x415px
>>729019271
O, you need to do everything possible to strengthen your immune system, that means no more beating off
>>
>>729019271
Accutane and glycolic acid
Work out
Cultivate interests you can share with them.
>>
>>729019271
Use isopropyl alcohol to break down the oils
>>
>>729034237
>this random thing happens I made up

medically approved source?
>>
>>729031491
>no responses
>increased spamming of medications, scrubs, washing

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??
>>
>>729019271
Well, if you want a girl with an acne problem you could start hanging around the fryer at McDonalds. Lots of girls like that work there.
>>
>>729034652
can confirm being hit on by drive thru girls
>>
File: 1492036807209.jpg (12KB, 316x395px) Image search: [Google]
1492036807209.jpg
12KB, 316x395px
>>729034025
>>
>>729019271
Take accutane, best decision of my life, but the next seven or so months of your life are not going to be fun.
>>
>>729028158
Bullshit. I was on accutane when I was a teen. The shit works great. The only annoying side effect is the nose bleeds. OP, listen to >>729019499
>>
take cold showers, drink a shit ton more of water
>>
>>729034400
Sure I made it up. Google it my friend. There are plenty of doctors who approve of low carb diets like keto to treat acne and improve health.

All I can say is it worked for me so feel free to ignore my advice and enjoy your carbs.
>>
>>729019271

That's pretty brutal OP - but it will pass. See a dermatologist and ask them about what you can do to your diet to help (along with whatever meds they suggest). Work out - it might be a couple of years before it all clears up so make physical progress in the meantime. Once you acne clears up some and you get some muscle definition - Just ask someone who is attractive to you out on a date. Something young people don't realize - dates, especially first dates are like job interviews - they don't mean nearly as much as you think they do.

You also may need to change shampoos, soaps, and possibly laundry detergent. (pillows). One thing more than anything else - shampoo - caused most of my acne when I was younger.
>>
>>729035171
>doesn't provide a source
>believe me, I'm a superjew
>invites me to poke holes in other parts of his post

Increased Colostrum and hormone levels have been "approved" "healthy" by our glourious surgeon general. Truth is, we are unable to lower them back down after accepting that small farmers MUST use growth hormones in order to keep up with supply and demand.

But yeah. Its probably potatoes. Kek
>>
>>729019271
pay 30 - 50 euro.
get a blowjob.

ez
>>
>>729019271
Swap out your bedsheets&pillowcases every week

lots of oils and dirt collect on 'em.
>>
vitamin D fish oil,sunshine 40 minutes a day, every other day,2/3 of the bod exposed,,, not there ,,ya dope, washing removes most of the skin that serve as a cooker for converting vit D into absorbable nutrition
no showering for a day post exposure, dtaa bath only
use cocoa type bar soap only,
see if you can buy a sunlamp out there,sometimes they are in thrift shops for cheap, UV bulbs, so marked,are often found in them.
,steam baths,might help open pores,
accutane & the rest of the stuff RX only?, if all else/nothing works, chance the side effects & try them,
every herb,paste foodstuff that anons suggest,try them first.
>>
>>729019271
hnnng I want to take a butter knife and scrape off all the scabby ones
>>
>>729019271
Take your PS3 out instead it's cheaper
>>
>>729034400
Try http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/06/16/food-causing-acne.aspx

and

http://www.wheatbellyblog.com/
>>
>>729035912
gg anon
>>
>>729035784
So you actually think the surgeon general wants you to be healthy? Or are you being sarcastic?

The government wants you to have acne and pay dermatologists for useless shit because nobody is getting rich off of you eating only meat and green vegetables.
>>
>>729035984
>makes sure to ask for a medically approved source like a pub or edu
>some dailymail bullshit, not even a pdf

You might fool the tweens, but not me bucko
>>
>>729035784
Growth hormones? You ever hear of selective breeding? :D))
>>
Doxycycline is an antibiotic that prevents new acne from being formed, side effects include getting easily sunburned
>>
>>729036285
Yes, dailymail bullshit.

Are you a doctor?

You want permission to eat your whole grains and have acne? Please go ahead. Please listen to the liars who profit off of pretending that there is no link between diet and acne.

Go eat your carbs, you have my blessing. Pretend its healthy to have your blood sugar skyrocket and feel constantly hungry because sugar doesn't satiate you.

Or maybe you don't have acne regardless of what you eat. If that's the case I envy you.
>>
File: 1487682123448.jpg (523KB, 2090x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1487682123448.jpg
523KB, 2090x1600px
>>729036162
Holy fuck you are actually retarded. But since your heart is in the right place...here
>>
>>729020355
better than it being fully of acne lul
>>
File: anthems.jpg (50KB, 554x506px) Image search: [Google]
anthems.jpg
50KB, 554x506px
betadine the shit out of it, steer clear of the medication your dermatologist prescribes, he's only trying to sterilise your pee pee so no more acne babies
>>
>>729019271
DO PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND THE ACNE ISN'T A NORMAL THING?

IT'S A FUCKING INFECTION

GO CLEAN YOUR CLOTHES, YOUR SHEETS, YOUR HOUSE

GO SPLASH ALCOHOL ON YOUR FACE

GO TO DOCTOR FOR ANTIBIOTIC

There is never a point in time where having more than two zits is normal. If you don't exercise go to gym then no zits are acceptable
>>
>>729019271
Maybe clean your face?
>>
jesus shit dude rub some fucking alcohol on that shit
>>
>>729036318
I have yes. Farms don't have the time to practice it if that's what you're implying.

>all these dedicated replies, so important to prove me wrong

The damage is already done
>>
>>729019271
gotta go for the lowest tier their is, ugly fatties with acne
>>
>>729019271
Did you get herpies on the way out of the womb anon?
>>
File: 1487006316366.jpg (47KB, 432x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487006316366.jpg
47KB, 432x600px
>>729036504
>>
>>729036643
has someone who had acne

fuck you and everyone who thinks like you

you're lucky if washing your face once a day is all it takes to keep it clear of acne
>>
>>729036782
No tears because I have no acne.

I'm just trying to help OP.

What are you contributing to the thread exactly?
>>
>>729036586
what if it isn't bacterial and looking back 15 years when there was only one type of acne medication provides a sensational answer to your problem?
>skidoosh
>>
>>729036853
Whatever I want, crybaby
>>
>>729019271
Guessing you're underage.

Go to a dermatologist. Don't procrastinate, talk to your mom and call today. Often they're booked for months, and if you wait any longer you'll forget for weeks.

Be careful about Accutane. But whatever they prescribe you, if they're a decent derm, it should be passable within a year. Don't expect a go until then. In the meantime, hit the gym, fix your appearance otherwise,get a good haircut. If you put the work in, when you come back for school in a year all the girls at your high school will be like "wow anon changed so much!" and then you know you're ready to slay some poon :)
>>
>>729019271
Rohipnol
>>
>>729037216
Kek
>>
>>729036699
Wut, just trying to help educate ) You think every farmer takes the time to breed chickens for example? They buy their birds from a hatchery that keeps strains of birds that have been bred for that purpose. You don't use a dairy cow for meat etc.
>>
>>729019271
Find a knife and peel that shit off
>>
>>729019712
what is that pic?
>>
>>729037280
>merely pretending to be retarded
>>
>>729037391
I'm assuming you think the last 2 posts were from whomever you were arguing with before, I just saw your comment about supply/demand and hormones and decided to comment. It's okay if you'd rather get upset.
>>
Did all your peepees get smashed?
>>
>>729037943
I don't believe you. Seeing as how you waited 8 minutes and there isn't a single person in this thread. I sat here and updated it and Lo! your post shos up 10 seconds before mine.

>jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeews
>>
>>729038259
oh...and the Normie triggering emoji is a dead fucking giveaway
>>
>>729019271
dont listen to these fags telling you that all the random bs works, just use water
never had acne a day in my life ongoing 38
>>
Can this be a tinfoil thread? I promise to be nice
>>
>>729019271
Cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize once in while you disgusting fuck
>>
>>729019271

step 1. get a dermatologist
>>
>>729038687
acting like he probably hasnt tried that already
any suggestions other than intense antibiotic regiments are useless
>>
File: oc-furry.jpg (91KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
oc-furry.jpg
91KB, 960x640px
become a furry and fuck other furies.
>>
>>729029585
Ammonia and Bleach = Mustard Gas
They Don't Think It Be Like It Is But It Do.
>>
your gf would peel your face off first.
Im itching just looking at you
>>
>>729038900
fucking genius. someone actually tries to help OP for once
>>
>>729038900
Oh my... you and your fucking threads I swear!! Get the fuck off already
>>
>>729038795
>>729036982
>>
File: 1484919294974.jpg (16KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1484919294974.jpg
16KB, 604x604px
bump
>>
File: 1380317427402.jpg (279KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
1380317427402.jpg
279KB, 500x630px
>>
>>729019271
Get your doctor to give you roaccutane and stop eating shit
>>
>>729019271
Why would you want a girlfriend with that acne problem, it's fucking disgusting :/
>>
Do your back look like that too?
>>
File: eyes56.jpg (49KB, 725x400px) Image search: [Google]
eyes56.jpg
49KB, 725x400px
>>729039893
You eat pieces of shit, for breakfast??

Try makeup OP. You can barely tell this niglet is drug addled
>>
>>729040047
11/10 would dump in a tub of sulfuric acid
>>
>>729040047

Not acne. Dry skin.
>>
>>729019271
>my favorite holiday is halloween
>>
>>729019271
I've been told you before you fucking faggot. ACCUTANE
>>
>>729019271
with that, you won't get shit.
>>
>>729019271
looks like fucking shit stains take a shower for fuck sake
>>
I find it weird some people lets things degenerate to this point
>>
File: 1481593886071.png (240KB, 662x540px) Image search: [Google]
1481593886071.png
240KB, 662x540px
>>729019271
DELET THIS
>>
>>729021267
dummy. cold water closes pores. grb8m8
>>
>>729021975
i know right.
>>
>>729019271
Wash your God damn pillow case. That's all you need to do. Like really, just wash it twice a month
>>
>>729019271
I can eat normally when watching rekt threads..but even I almost threw up in my mouth when I saw your picture.
>>
you just gotta lower your standards. there's some ugly girl out there who'd love to get with someone of your caliber
>>
File: 1470967189162.jpg (21KB, 275x413px) Image search: [Google]
1470967189162.jpg
21KB, 275x413px
>>729019271
Disgusting desu
>>
>why is b full of the same threads that it seems like are just full of arguments and no content

Because they're all jew threads concerning the most important influencable topics to boys going through puberty to dumb to notice they're being shilled.

>drugs ayy lamo
No one who knows their drugs talks about it
>my depression
If you haven't found a way to deal already, why would you think there's a quick nip answer?
>my sexual confusion
Freaks hide IRL. I don't care if you are one. But people will beat you up
>my self image and confidence issues
complaining about them will definitely make them better lol
>my cuckedness to people that know more than me
Well here we can teach you denial, insults, and memes

But one thing that does calm me is when you call out the schnozz patrol, the thread either dies or goes apeshit. So there must still be some of you out there

>don't you...forget about mee
>>
>>729019271
>Pro-Tip: You can't
>>
Sunlight helps get rid of stuff on my neck and shoulders.
>>
File: 1492059305361.jpg (54KB, 630x491px) Image search: [Google]
1492059305361.jpg
54KB, 630x491px
>>729019271
Money. That's it. Go get some in any way possible. Sorry your face is so fucked. Maybe it was rich ugly people who put wallets far away from the face. Great distraction techniques.
>>
Can't someone photoshop the picture for my peace of mind?
>>
>>729038900
ironically the best possiable advice, watch out though if your not willing to be gay finding fem furries is pretty hard
>>
>>729041648
do you have to go outside for that?
>>
File: C-6.png (1MB, 3023x3350px) Image search: [Google]
C-6.png
1MB, 3023x3350px
>>729019271
Alter, krieg mal dein Leben in griff.
Ich würd jeden Pickel einzeln ausdrücken,
bis keiner mehr da ist.
>>
Become vegan
>>
wear a fake beard
>>
>>729030172
are you enjoying our cool site, newfriend?
>>
>>729019271
stop itching your balls and rubbing your face

and also wash your fucking face
>>
Bentonite clay or natual clay to draw out shit. Clean bedsheets. Drink lots of water

You're welcome
>>
File: 1491718814154.jpg (62KB, 600x605px) Image search: [Google]
1491718814154.jpg
62KB, 600x605px
>>729028617
hey look its /fit/
>>
>>729036586
>Acne is a fucking infection

hasnt killed me yet so idgaf
>>
>>729019271
Why are you faggots responding to pasta? Summer is here.
>>
Became a funny person. I'm serious.

Back in college there were a fat guy who wasn't charismatic at first but who was datting a gorgeous girl, only because he was really chatty and make us laugh our ass off with his jokes.

If you trust in you, womens will put aside your acne issue. Find some thing in your personality that other dont have. In your case you have no choice.
I'm really sorry but I'm a girl and just looking at your acne make me cringe. But i'm never reluctant to know someone.

Pretty sure you got your chance with girls.
>>
>>729042431

Funny. Technically no. But getting a sleeveless (not wife beater) tee shirt and walking during daylight hours would fill 2 holes.

If not, maybe do some therapy with one of those box lights for people who live at really northern climates with little sunlight.
>>
>>729043474
you're rude
>>
>>729019271
> RIM
> No results

I used to have acne like you, then I started simply using witch hazel on a cottonball to treat it, and a q-tip for the parts close to my nose, and in three weeks it started clearing up!

It's a method my mom told me about but I refused to do it for a long time because I thought it was dumb, but once I tried it; it really worked well, and it's cheap as fuck! results aren't immediate, but are very good. Only down side is the stuff stings a little if any acne is open/tender but it's nothing close to unbearable.
>>
dermatologist stat
>>
Holy shit it looks like a literal pizza face. Do you even wash your face? What you need to do is buy some acne cream and begin washing your face when you get up, after every meal, and before you sleep. Also try to keep your pillow cases clean, grease and grime likes to build up there and that may be a part of your problem. Good luck /b/ro
>>
>>729044333
Nice trips
>>
>>729019271
https://autisticdating.net/
>>
sleep with a CLEAN towel on your pillow each night

don't know how it works but it works, found this out on /b/ years ago
>>
>>729042709
soft kek
>>
>>729044555
Nice trips
>>
I like how you felt the need to censor your face. You're probably the only person with acne that bad, people will recognise you instantly from that picture
>>
>>729019271
Accutane is the easy fix. I had MUCH worse than you did, including blood blisters down my chin and neck.
>>
File: bleach.jpg (16KB, 371x425px) Image search: [Google]
bleach.jpg
16KB, 371x425px
>>729019271
How do you fuck up this bad?

>I have these zits all over my face
>If I scratch them all into giant cysts and sores, that must make it better, right?

What the fuck is your problem?
>>
>>729040047
that's psoriasis not acne.
>>
>>729019271
Use Noxzema pads.
>>
>>729019271
u dont
Thread posts: 252
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.